Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

A Crafter's Need to Travel

Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: More than You

A Crafter's Need to Travel Empty A Crafter's Need to Travel

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:38 am

Kiyoshi's travel was imminently approaching, going to meet with the famed master craftsmen Tomi Okane as well as visiting Kirigakure in hopes of strengthening the bonds of the village as well as his own personal reason of expanding his business to increase his own profit. To Kiyoshi it was all a business-related trip, however to the Hokage there was more to it than that, but it was not his concern. He had been given the permission to take a few of Konohagakure Shinobi with him on his trip as a way of adding protection on his travel for both him and what he was carrying for the Hokage, however the condition of this protection was that only volunteers were allowed. The Hokage was not going to order anyone to go with him, however stated if they wanted to travel with him they could. Considering the fact that most Shinobi were busy with things in their own life, he doubted that he would be able to get many volunteers but that would not stop him from trying. Kiyoshi decided to give a little incentive of his own to see if he could rope a shinobi or two in to agree to be his bodyguards for this journey. Placing a want ad out so that everyone in the village would know of the offer, in hopes to increase his chances of an answer.

Wanted:
    Looking for capable bodyguards/travel companions
    Ryo Payment available to those willing
    See Kiyoshi at the Cosmic Menagerie for more details

It was short and sweet though Kiyoshi hoped that it would be enough to at least pull in one or two shinobi that would be willing to assist him in this endeavor, though if all else failed he would always have Akimitsu to watch his back at the very least.

Experience: 3580/8720
    Renown: 15500
    Stats: 
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D -> A (Puppet Armor)
    • Stamina: S -> S++ (Jade Pendant)
    • Speed: E -> C (Puppet Armor)
    • Coordination: S -> S++ (Puppet Master Gloves)
    • Intelligence: S -> S+ (Lifestyle)
    • Perception: B
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Ryo: Check Updates

A Crafter's Need to Travel Empty Re: A Crafter's Need to Travel

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:34 am

There wasn't any need for her to be the bodyguard for her competition -- if anything, if someone knocked him off, that would be better for her business. However, that wasn't the reason she showed up to the Cosmic Menagerie. Distasteful name with her having a vast majority of her techniques being named after cosmic entities, cosmic phenomena, as well as being the Cosmic Horror Sage. The name just rubbed her the wrong way. However, she was here on business and business alone. Stepping into the Cosmic Menagerie, responding to the wanted ad, Airi walked up to the front counter and slaps down a Titanium arrow, one that she actually purchased here. Upon the arrow, written upon the actual shaft of the arrow itself, was a Flying Thunder God Seal.

Airi Ohara, The Carmine Hyuga
    bY9JdHx.pngI'm not here to respond to the advert, so don't take this the wrong way,
    the redhead said, her kimono top spread apart in a manner to give herself quite the deep neckline, showing more than enough cleavage. This was just how she dressed.

bY9JdHx.pngI have a business proposition for Lord Okane and I, too, would like to ingratiate myself with the man. While I cannot go, myself, as I have other business to attend to within the village, I would like to ask you to give this arrow to Lord Okane. If you require payment for this deed, then I'll accommodate, as long as you drive a reasonable price for it.

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu

Post by Kiyoshi Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:24 am

A Crafter's Need to Travel 1x123z65x5y41.thumb.jpg.4891d72937e41c5d2f812738a5fba995

As the bell rang from the door opening, Joben would approach the counter. He was a stout man, though no taller than 5'3", the way the bearded man swung a hammer left little to imagine his strength. As the red haired woman explained why she was in the shop, his eyes would fall upon the arrow the woman held. "What's this then? Do you think me so daff that i wouldn't recognize me own work, trying to curry favor with Okane with a perverted piece of me work. Why I oughta." Joben stated his tone leaning heavily towards anger as his face began turning red. "I swear to the Sage, Joben." Came an almost pleading sigh from the doorway as Kiyoshi stepped inside, "if you don't start watching your tone with my customers, I might have to consider a renegotiation of your contract. We wouldn't want that would we." Joben while obviously still angry would stomp off to the back of the shop without another comprehensible word leaving the red haired woman to deal with Kiyoshi as he muttered under his breath. "Joben may come on a little strong, but he his not wrong. Even from here I can see his craft-mark on that arrowhead, so may I ask why you wish me to deliver an arrow that Joben made to a famed crafter like Okane?" Kiyoshi would ask as he stepped up and around the counter taking the place that Joben had stood just seconds before his rude outburst.

Stats: 
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: 615,000

Post by Suguru Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:10 am

Suguru was perched on the railing of his belcony, smoking a cigarette as he looked in the distance, just as any cool manga protagonist should. Usually, the bubbles had cool thoughts and deep ideas, but the chuunin could only think of how hungry he was, unable to get more food as he had spent this week's salary on manga.

A woosh sounded, and Suguru deftly jumped to the side, as a splash of water descended just where he had been perched. It was his upstairs neighbour dumping dirty water, or at least, that was the pretense for her actions. The shinobi knew her to be an agent of Big Water, and had in fact reported her to the Hokage already, offering to deal with her, yet the office had responded that she was 'under observation' and it was critical he did not interfere with their investigation, which he of course complied with.

Going inside, only after making an absence gesture at the washing woman, he took a smokey breath and tried to come up with something to do. The Hot Baths were closed at this time of day and the training grounds would be hosting the academy classes at this time of day.

Running out of options, Suguru made to get into his bed, before his eyes locked onto a large note he himself had written.

It read: 'CUUL PUPPET KING WONTS PROTECT CARTS; MEAT AT GATE' with that day's date scribbled and circled multiple times. His new cool ally, Kiyoshi, had asked him for help. He really did not understand why or what it was about, as at the same time he was talking, a really good-looking woman was walking by, but Suguru agreed to it.

"Good thinking, past Suguru." He high-fived himself with a self-satisfied chuckle, as he put on his shoes and jumped out of the balcony, landing on a bush outside, without a single scratch, as he believed that going down the stairs was for Genin.

Suguru was dressed in a button-up shirt with designs of burning fists, and knee-length black pants, the only clean part of him was the gleaming Konohagakure headband.

Thanks to the focus of his mission, he made few stops, and arrived just in time to reach Kiyoshi's cart.

"Good Morning Puppet King Kiyoshi. Don't think your good friend Suguru, Fist of the Leaf, would forget to help you with that...favour!" The chuunin would salute his good friend, before he noticed a corpulent figure.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Suguru let out, his jaw-dropping. "THE HOKAGE PROVIDES!"

There were a lot of Kunoichi in Konohagarkure, and all of them had the flaming beauty that was so well known, yet few of them were dressed as this woman was, and Suguru made no attempt to hide his revelry at such a sight, nor at the fact that his eyes were not averting from this Kunoichi's breasts.

[1]

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:16 am

Needless to say, she wasn't exactly happy about seeing someone else other than Kiyoshi answering. But she does the same at her shop with a smaller, greener individual. She was met by something she would've read about in the same books that goblins and elves would have made a great home for. Those who lived in the mountains and had a great forge in the heart of the mountain, drawing from the heat of the planet itself. But this one? This one was crude, loud, and upset for whatever reason. The fact that she used an arrow as a carrier for a seal seemed to have upset the dwarf a bit, causing a look of confusion to easily be written upon her face. Airi was actually quite speechless from the dwarf's prickliness before another voice entered her ears. A much younger looking man, the competition. She narrowed her eyes for a brief moment before placing her palm upon the arrow and slid it forward to Kiyoshi.

His name was Joben. Pronounced Jo-ben? Pronounced Yo-bun? Airi tilted her head a bit, not really understanding the dialect. So many people with such strange names. Peragus was such a strange name. The name 'Burritsu' was also quite the strange name -- one of the wielders of the Mist Seven Swords. So many strange and foreign names. At least her competition had a proper name. Let's not get side-tracked on the goblin's name nor of the goblin's existence. He claimed it was the work of a witch, but nobody bought it and just named him after the weird noises he made. That's the story Airi's going to stick with.

bY9JdHx.pngOh, no need to bother. His attitude is good for my business. Then again, I also have a taciturn front desk employee, myself. So doesn't matter.
    Airi started to groan before looking around for a sheet of paper and pressed her palm upon it. Using a small length of Ninja Wire from her pouch, she attached the tag to the arrow.

bY9JdHx.pngThis is a Flying Thunder God Seal. This allows me to travel to this from anywhere in the world in an instant. I would like you to give this to Lord Okane so I could potentially bring in anyone wanting to go do business with him. As long as he holds it, I can take anyone with me to visit him.
    Right as she finished explaining to Kiyoshi what the Flying Thunder God Seal was, the shop door opened and a miasma crept into the building and flooded her nose, causing her to recoil a bit, pressing her left hand upon her nose and mouth, turning to look towards Suguru. She could feel a wall of death entering alongside Suguru and followed behind him like a tail. The smell was foul, one enough to ruin an Inuzuka's sense of smell forever. This man would have been used as the reason for plagues in the past -- one that would contaminate and throw the humors off-balance. A putrid smell of unwashed persons.
    cat-meme-face-cat-meme.gif
    This was the kind of odor that made Airi yearn for a quick and painless death. How could someone have lived for this long without having bathed? Was this a new development? Was this her punishment for the number of people she killed? Was this some kind of continuation of her bad fate that lead to her exile when she was but a babe? Or was it just that time in human existence that a massive culling would happen through plague? Airi didn't have the answers. Not only was the smell revolving and vile, but his awful shirt rivaled his odor.

And then she felt a pair of eyes upon her breasts. She didn't try to hide them -- on the contrary, she showed plenty of cleavage because she liked the attention. That and she believed that showing a bit of skin during combat would be enough to distract her opponents, giving her an opening. And this person was just dumb enough to make the passing glances VERY obvious. Her expression soured as she took a step back away from Suguru.

bY9JdHx.pngI know you like what you see, but could you seriously keep your distance? I mean, you can keep looking if you want, I don't care. Actually, I'll let you see more if you just took a damn bath,
    her voice started becoming more and more hostile as the smell lingered. She wanted to leave and leave instantly, but she had business to tend to with Kiyoshi before he left to go visit Lord Okane. She is at the point where she would upset her boyfriend to get this man to bath. She was willign to show him her topless form to JUST GET HIM TO CLEAN HIMSELF. She activated her Byakugan and she could clearly see odorous aura surrounding him, appearing like an invisible flame that radiated from every pore of his body with the smell of smoke bellowing with every breath he took.

bY9JdHx.pngLord Tengoku didn't grow them for you nor did he provide my boobs to you. I grew them myself thank you very much.
    She really hoped he took the deal otherwise she would have to force herself to do much more. At least until she became Hokage or until she learned about.... wait a second. Kiyoshi was a chemist.

bY9JdHx.pngKiyoshi. When you come back, can I commission, from you, wet-wipes? The harder the chemical, the better?
    she said, backing up to the wall, now feeling cornered.

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Kiyoshi Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:18 am

As Kiyoshi listened to Airi explain what it was that she was wanting, a faint oder would waft into the shop. He had heard about the Flying thunder god technique, and in fact wished to learn it himself one day, though he wouldn't get the chance to ask her more about the technique before the source of the oder would enter the shop. He had met with Suguru before, though it was on a mission and his puppet helm had been up at the time, as such the helmet had filtered the smell and the male had been none the wiser for it. This time however his helmet was retracted so that he could talk to Airi without his voice sounding near robotic, it was something that he now regretted. Though he had nothing against Suguru, the smell of the man was overwhelming to the point that had he not been in his puppet armor it would have likely caused Kiyoshi's legs to give out from under him. While Suguru seemed distracted by the presence of Airi, Kiyoshi would quickly activate his helmet to cover his head. Kiyoshi was not what some would call a confrontational individual and preferred to let people be as they were, though the same could not be said about Joben. (Pronounced Joh-Ben) The short 5'3" breaded man could be heard all the way from the back room, "BY THE SAGE WHAT IS THE HORRIFIC SMELL!" He shouted as he pulled back the curtain to see Suguru and knew instantly that he was the source of the problem. Without so much as another word he disappeared behind the curtain once more, then just as quickly as he had disappeared, Joben would return with a bucket of soapy water and a large sponge. "YER STINKING UP ME SHOP!" He shouted in the same angry tone as before as he threw the bucket of water at Suguru and rushing forward with the sponge in what one would assume would be an attempt to scrub the man down and if his "attack" worked that was exactly what he would do. Kiyoshi could only watch, safe from the smell thanks to his helmet. He would have tried to stop Joben had he known what the man was about to do, but there was no time to stop it now, the water was already flying through the air towards Suguru as Airi mentioned something about wet-wipes it was Joben who replied, "he be needing more than a napkin, he be needing a chemical dip if ya ask me."

Still stunned by the action of his employee, Kiyoshi would take a moment to gather his thoughts before finally speak out. "Joben that's enough no need to be rude." Kiyoshi stated before turning to Suguru, "my apologies Suguru. If you want you can wait outside while I finish my business with Airi, we will be leaving shortly." With that said, whether Suguru decided to wait outside or not Kiyoshi would turn to Airi. "I will be happy to deliver your seal to Okane and tell him of your wishes, however I feel as though we should leave now before Joben tries cleaning us as well as the shop." Unless someone stopped him, Kiyoshi would take the arrow with Airi's FTG on it and head for the door of the shop, both ready to begin his trip as well as get out of the shop as Joben began scrubbing the floors and walls of the shop cursing about never getting the smell out.

{Exit Attempt}

Stats: 
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: 615,000

Post by Suguru Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:50 am

The invention to see more made Suguru's eyes pop slightly from his sockets, but the following conditional, albeit not strong enough for his continuous gaze to the dual objects of his affection to be unhooked, was enough to put an end to to those few seconds of extreme opportunity.

"You have obviously been sent by the Hokage to test me, very very good looking kunoichi. You can report to him that even the most bouncyful of joys are not enough to distract this-" Suguru at this moment pointed at himself with a thumb, as if there was some possible way that he could be referring to any other breast admiring shinobi in the room. "-Shinobi won't fall for Big Water's tricks, even if helped by Big Milk, though you are very welcome to try."

The line of argument then turned on if his father, the Hokage, was responsible for her breasts. Suguru, a very studied scholar of the subject of what the Hokage was capable of, which included raising the sun in the morning and bringing the moon out in the night, was ready to lay some intellectual smackdown.

"All is possible through the Hokage, and nothing without him. Were it not for his firey protection, there would be no Konoha, so no Will of Fire, and thus you could not have the world-famous fiery body of the Konoha woman." Suguru would posit with extreme certainty.

It was then another voice sounded, a gruff one from far away. Albeit it was hostile, Suguru made no attempt to look at it speaker.

"If you want a fight, I'll give you one, you Big Water Shill. Once I am done, there-" The chuunin began, before the calm, ice-cold cool voice of his new friend cut any hostilities. The effect and bond between the man were shown by the fact that for the first time since Suguru came into this shop, his eyes left the breasts of Airi, even though they constantly darted back to them.

"Ah, I see." Suguru said, winking with one eye while the other looked at his objects of affection. "I will let you conduct your business in peace, you sly cool dog. Nothing to apologize for, friend, I am sure you have some loads to take care of before we leave."

With that, Suguru would leave, albeit at no moment would his eyes leave the shape of the Kunoichi before the shop walls blocked her, after which the Chuunin would lean against a nearby wall and light another cigarette, trying to look as cool as possible while waiting for his new friend.

[2]
    [Attempted Exit]

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:49 pm

And then accusations began to fly being sent by Lord Hokage, Tengoku Shinku, to test this man for something about this grand 'Big Water'. Her tone quickly changed when he mentioned 'Big Milk'. This caused her to blush a bit before turning her head down to look down at her cleavage. She knew she was big for her size, but to hear being called 'Big Milk' was quite embarrassing. He then began to sing the praises of the Hokage as her face went completely blank at the strange adoration, no, worship of Tengoku. Yes, he had a great body and, at one point, wanted to do naughty things with such a hunk of a man, but she wouldn't worship him in the same manner as this confusing man has. Adoration had turned into idolization and probably soon to become zealotry.

The use of a terrifying weapon against this stand user finally came to play. The most feared weapon of mass cleansing -- a bucket of soapy water. Airi turned towards the dwarf and just side-stepped the bucket of water. It was quite comical that a strong dwarf-like man was wielding this person's weakness -- soapy water and a sponge. It was more than enough to get the stinky man's attention off of her chest and away. She was conflicted. There was a dwarf that was attempting to wash the foul smelling man while the foul smelling man tried to look cool. The washing, however, was put down by Kiyoshi who was ready to go travel. Her attention moved back to Kiyoshi with a rather uncomfortable laugh.

bY9JdHx.pngOh, no, I think our business is done here.  I'll be leaving here shor---
    She said before quickly teleporting away through use of the Flying Thunder God seal, vanishing back to her home and away from this guy that just lit up a cigarette to try to 'look cool'.
    ==Topic Left==
    ==Gave 1x Titanium Arrow with a Flying Thunder God Seal to Kiyoshi==

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:18 pm