Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Fulfillment of Service

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Minor Nation

Fulfillment of Service  Empty Fulfillment of Service

Post by Ren Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:49 am

Ren would straighten his sweet silk cloak as he drew closer to the administration building of the village, ensuring that the scroll as still on the inside of the cloak as he did so. Moving with a sense of purpose as he entered the building and head upstairs towards the Hokage's office, though this purpose was partially due to the completion of the mission he had been sent on it was also due to the fact that the sooner he was dismissed by the Hokage the sooner he could go see Airi. It didn't matter that he had not been gone long, it did not stop him from missing her and wanting to see her again.

Entering the outer office on the Hokage's floor Ren would move straight up to the Hokage's secretary's desk, "Ren Uchiha to see the Hokage if you please." Ren would state in only a mildly arrogant yet respectful tone before stepping back to a chair and sitting down as he waited to enter the Hokage's office.

Class: X
    Renown: 25,500
    Skills: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Kuchiyose | Sensory
    Elements: Katon | Raiton | Suiton | Doton | Fuuton
    Techniques: Here
    Stats: (19/23)
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B -> B+ (Lifestyle)
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B (A w/Sharingan)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Fulfillment of Service  Empty Re: Fulfillment of Service

Post by Tengoku Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:38 pm

The secretary would acknowledge the young man before returning to her work. She didn't need to notify Tengoku of the boy after all. She knew he had sensed him. It was simply reiterating to him what he already knew. Still after a moment she would get a notification on her office phone to let him in. She would nod him back to a black door with now window. If he entered the office as he was bidden he would see the lay out had changed a little. Redecorated. The office itself wrapped around a section of the building. Both walls lined with a series of grey filing cabinets above a white rug. Between the door and the desk were two identical black couches with a clear glass table between them. Plenty of walking space to either go through or around the set up. On the glass table was a single Katana in a glass case. Singing tempest was an impressive weapon crafted for a previous Kage by the master crafter Okane. It's midnight ore blade sparkled and its guard in the shape of a three tomoe. The hilt wrapped in red and small holes along the blade that made it swing when swung.

On the other side of the guest lounge was a single Senju wood desk of considerable length and size. On the side of it facing the door were two fairly comfortable but basic metal and leather chairs. Across from those behind the desk was a large and old leather chair. A preference of the man who sat in the chair. Behind him was a black and red Tetsudashi steel Katana made by Masaru hanging on a weapons rack on the wall. Under it was a silver wakizashi made by the crafter Kara and rumored to match artifacts in ability. On a pedestal beneath the weapons rack held a legendary gourd of the hero's water. Finally under it hung the Hokages hat and cloak. Combat boots over shinobi pants decorated his legs. Tengoku himself sat behind his desk in the old red leather chair. He was wearing sleeveless white robes with gold trim. Golden feathered rings decorated his upper arms, wrists and if one could see them...his ankles. A black sword belt held his cloak closed at the waist. On one side of his desk was a Bin for approved paperwork and the other denied paperwork. A stack in the center to get through. Tengoku himself was a tall man with waist length white hair and a taijutsu build to him. Toned but clearly muscular. His white wolf like ears popped out from his hair atop his head. Hanging loose around him.

Still those black and gold eyes would shift to watch the young man as he entered. His promotion had been announced before he ever returned so Ren was a special jounin now...but Tengoku wasn't sure if anyone had informed him of this yet. However the scroll within the mans cloak drew Tengokus attention...was there...chakra in that scroll? Had Ren taken up summoning? Still the eyes would raise once more as Tengoku would sit back in his seat to meet Rens. The man had been outvoted for clan leader and was angry last he saw him....Idly Tengoku would wonder why the in person visit and not a mission report? Was it something do do with the scroll? Still he would speak calmly to the silk dressed man.

"Welcome back Special Jounin Ren Uchiha. What is it I can do for you?"

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Paladin of Konoha

Chakra - 185 (Base) + 25 (Lifestyle) + 100 (Kata) + 100 (Roen Boost) + 385 (Roen CA)

Stats:
    Strength: B (A with Vambraces of Justice active)
    Constitution: C (B with Pauldrons of courage active )
    Stamina: B (B + From housing)
    Speed: B (A with  Greaves of Tenacity active)
    Coordination: S (X with  Tengoku Kaeri no Ken active)
    Intelligence: C
    Perception:  A (A++ from Hankōgan III)

Current attunement -
    Tengoku Kaeri no Ken - active
    Greaves of Tenacity  - active
    Kuroikiba Alpha - Inactive
    Vambraces of Justice - inactive
    Pauldrons of Courage - inactive
    Plated gloves of Temperance - Active

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:17 pm

Ren would enter the Hokage's office, and his eyes would instantly fall upon the katana that sat within the case on the table. He would then admire the redecoration of the office as he moved closer to the desk where the Hokage sat, his eyes falling back to the katana as he passed by it. It was a truly beautiful sword, and he could understand why the Hokage would have such a thing on display. As he drew closer to the desk and the Hokage spoke, Ren would freeze in his tracks. The surprise would be obvious on his face, as he wasn't sure if he heard the man right. Blinking several times before shaking his head and continuing forward to stand in front of the desk, Ren would reach into his cloak and grab the scroll before sitting it on the desk for the Hokage.

"Lord Hokage, upon the completion of purchase of the Land of wolf this scroll was given to us, it contains the secrets of their land. Peragus would have been here as well, but he had something personal he wished to take care of." Ren would state as he sat the scroll down before finally it broke on the inside and he looked at the Hokage, "I'm sorry did you say Special Jounin?"

handing over scroll f rom the Land of Wolf

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Post by Tengoku Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:25 am

Tengoku would feel the hair on the back of his neck raise as the scroll was exposed. There was some sort of palpable power there but at the same time...it almost rang out to him....So this likely was the entity that had called out to his jounin.....he sensed intelligence within the scroll but....little more than an old wolf. Wise but not a civilized mind. Still the power there was astounding. He had only sensed it a couple of times before. If he were to obtain that power...would he remain the paladin? Could he keep power from corrupting him? He would need to think on that instinct more. Consider the consequences if he was wrong. After all the only person in the village that had a chance against him was out traveling at the moment. He would want her present when he made this choice. For now he pushed the urge to bond with it down. Taking the scroll with a nod of gratitude before setting it to the side. So this was the secret to the land of wolves. He would need to read what he could on the matter soon. Still the question hung in the air and Tengoku would sit back in his chair. His eyes focusing back on Rens.

"I did indeed. It's already been announced and likely almost your entire clan is aware of it. You are a potent young man Ren. But strength is not why you were promoted so highly. You did what I asked of you and placed your duty to the village and your clan above yourself. A man that values strength at hand will surround himself with such... Yet it will be his downfall for eventually the strong will turn on him. A man who values strength of character will see his allies stand with him even through the fall of a kingdom. That said you have brought me something incredible. I wish to return the favor."

Tengoku would rise from his seat to walk passed Ren and head to the sword on the table. His hands would find the clasp on the glass case and open it. The case could be removed later but for now there was a shift in wind in the room. A slight breeze just from the sword being freed. He would collect the weapon and its sheath before slipping the blade into its home. With that he would hold the weapon in both hands out to Ren.

"This sword was crafted for one of the previous Hokage of the Uchiha clan. Akari Uchiha. The sword swings when it is swung and the weapon itself is bonded to the element of wind through an enchantment. She had it crafted from a master craftsman and left it to be inherited. She meant it to be passed down Kage to Kage but I have my own blades. And clearly this is an Uchiha weapon. If I give this to you Ren, it will be up to you to take care of it. To live up to it."

Chakra - 185 (Base) + 25 (Lifestyle) + 100 (Kata) + 100 (Roen Boost) + 385 (Roen CA)

Stats:

Current attunement -

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:45 pm

Ren couldn't help but smile as he listened to Tengoku explain his promotion, carefully taking the sword that the hokage was gifting him. The Katana was a work of beauty that he would have to ensure to take care of as the hokage had said, sliding the sheathed blade into his belt Ren would bow slightly.

"You honor me with both your words and your gift Lord Hokage, I will do my best to live up to this responsibility. I only did what was asked of me, as any shinobi of the hidden leaf would." Ren would straighten back up, looking to the Hokage with a smile. "If there is anything else I can do to serve the Hidden Leaf, I would be honored to do so." Ren would add, more than happy to do whatever service was required of him. The sword was already more than he could have asked for as a reward for the mission, it was known that it was a great blade. Even one like himself that did not use many weapons or other ninja tools knew of the blade, as well as the one that originally wielded the blade and the smith that had made it. He just had to get some practice in with the blade, so that he didn't embarrass himself.

Receiving Singing Tempest

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:45 am

Tengoku would nod as the sword was taken from him and Ren would speak his piece. He was a formal man when he wanted to be. He had seen another side to him however when Ren and Neo were butting heads. He supposed that was a simple to dismiss as mere rivalry but they actively set out to hurt each other. He could only hope that this Ren was the real one. That Neo simply brought out the worst in him. Still he would listen as the man who had just returned would speak an offer to do more. To which Tengoku would smile softly. Returning to his desk to take a seat as he picked up the scroll Ren had delivered and held it in his hands. Rolling it back and forth.

"Actually there is something else. I was going to put the responsibility on someone else as you have only just returned. However there was an offered price from a nearby minor nation. They wish to join us but would prefer we buy their land instead of simply take it over. I think its a reasonable offer. I just need someone to deliver payment to the minor nation. Of which we already know the location of. If you wish to take this mission I would be grateful."

With that Tengoku would shift one hand off the scroll. Already feeling its power and a bond with it forming. He wondered how dangerous it really was. Still Kimiko would be the best person to speak to in regards to it. For now his free hand would reach into his desk. Pulling out a map of rain first with the village marked....followed by a heavy sack of ryo.  8,305,200 ryo to be exact. It was an odd price but one that Konoha could afford. Peaceful expansion was his preference after all. Still those black and gold eyes would watch Ren quietly. He was being trusted to buy a village on his own this time.

Stats:

Current attunement -

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Mon May 01, 2023 12:34 am

Ren would be slightly surprised by the Hokage's request of him going to purchase another minor country, only this time he would be on his own. It wasn't so much of the fact that he was to be on another mission so soon after returning, more of a shock that he was going to be going on another away mission. He didn't mind it too much, he rather did enjoy traveling, but he had hoped to be able to spend some time with Airi before he was off out of the village yet again. Still, Ren would smile and nod to the Hokage's words. "I would be honored to do so on your behalf, Lord Hokage. I only request a brief time to go and see Airi and let her know that I will be away again before I leave." Ren would reply as he approached the desk and grabbed the map and the sack of ryo off of it, of course he wouldn't mind taking Airi with him on the trip, but it was likely that she would be busy with stuff of her own around the village.

"If there is nothing else, Lord Hokage. I will take my leave." With a small nod Ren would turn from the desk and head for the door, unless he was stopped by Tengoku he would be heading straight to find Airi and then be heading off to acquire the minor country.

{Exit Attempt}

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Sat May 06, 2023 7:53 pm

Tengoku would nod to Ren's request to go and see Airi before he left. Well now that would be an interesting issue for the future. With how he seemed to feel about Kimiko and her position as clan leader....if he had a relationship with Airi she would have a difficult time if conflict arose. Not to mention his attitude towards his other student Hanabi. Both women had risen in power through the ranks and now Ren had too. Still he would watch the young man leave his office before settling back into his chair. His hands returning to the scroll a moment. Contemplating what to do with it....he could feel what that jounin had said to him. It called to him as if it wanted to bond with him. He would watch it a moment longer before he would adjust in his seat. Calling in one of the Jounin guards. Instructing them to reach out to Kimiko and request her presence in the office. She had been there and likely had noted this scroll. If he was going to get an opinion of any merit it would likely need to be through her. If he could trust her.

Exit thread
    4x15 = 60 exp

Stats:

Current attunement -

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:03 am