Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Returning from Wolf

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Minor Nation

Returning from Wolf Empty Returning from Wolf

Post by Ren Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:47 am

Ren would be surprised when Kimiko handed over the scroll hold the land of Wolf secrets for him to turn in to the Hokage, he thought for sure she would want credit for having done the mission with them but she seemed disinterested in it. Taking the scroll from her, Ren found himself within her home a soon as he touched the scroll. Even though he was slightly better prepared this time, it did not make the sudden shift in the surroundings from her technique any less disorienting. Placing the scroll into his cloak Ren would move towards the door of the house to leave, stopping briefly once he reached the door and looking back at Kimiko. "This changes nothing, I still do not trust you. Don't get too comfortable in that office, I will be challenging your leadership once my business is finished." With that Ren would take his leave to head to the Hokage's office to turn in the completed mission.

Exit

Class: X
    Renown: 25,500
    Skills: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Kuchiyose | Sensory
    Elements: Katon | Raiton | Suiton | Doton | Fuuton
    Techniques: Here
    Stats: (19/23)
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B -> B+ (Lifestyle)
    Coordination: B