Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Team Artifice Fundraising Pt. 4

Neopolitan Uchiha
    Neopolitan Uchiha
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 167,925

Team Artifice Fundraising Pt. 4 Empty Team Artifice Fundraising Pt. 4

Post by Neopolitan Uchiha Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:30 am

Missions:

Well, now Neo had a choice to make, since Nikola had been called away back to his clan due to an emergency. She knew she wouldn't and likely shouldn't know about what exactly the emergency was; most of the clans were fairly independent and likely wouldn't be too appreciative of someone from outside the clan sticking their nose into it to find out what happened, so she simply bids Nikola adieu, through Ancha, and hopes that it's nothing too serious. The final two missions she had planned were for two genin or more, however, and though she knew that Kiyoshi was exceptionally skilled, there was still a possibility that the village wouldn't accept missions that were accepted under the premise that their requirements would be met.

Either Neo would have to end the five-mission series now that Nikola and Suzuya were, at the moment, not present, or she would have to change the parameters to more closely match the needs of the mission. Neo herself looks down at her nice, spotless sundress, and then looks at Ancha's own usual clothing. Only one of them was currently actually equipped for battle.

As Kiyoshi returns from the last mission, Neo hands Ancha two scrolls, one for herself and one for Kiyoshi, signing to Ancha about the decision she's made. Ancha makes a face, but agrees with her orders. Ancha herself hands one of the mission scrolls to Kiyoshi, speaking on her own instead of as Neo's interpreter for now.

"I'll be assisting you for the last two missions under orders from Lady Neo. We will perform them together, but as I am not highly versed in combat, Lady Neo has seen fit to remove the time restriction, so long as we complete these last two missions before the end of the day."

Ancha pulls out a kunai that Neo had given her to be able to complete the mission, although Ancha had felt that her chakra scalpel would be able to do the job just fine.

Stats:
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (B+)
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: C (B with Sharingan active)
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: More than You

Team Artifice Fundraising Pt. 4 Empty Re: Team Artifice Fundraising Pt. 4

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:26 am

Kiyoshi would let out a chuckle at Ancha's words, "oh come on now, can't take it easy on me. I think we can still make the time with the two of us." Kiyoshi would touch his ring as he spoke unsealing his two wolf puppets, "I can help us move faster. We can ride them as we move through the village on our search, I can make them move a lot faster than either one of us can run." Kiyoshi would add with a smile before getting onto one of the large wolves and waiting for Ancha to do the same with the other as he connected his chakra strings to the puppets. Once she was on, assuming she got on, Kiyoshi would maneuver the two puppets with ease moving at two hundred meters per second as they jumped up onto separate roof tops in order to expand their search area. Ensuring that they stayed on roofs no more than sixty meters apart, they would at the very least be able to scan up to three streets between the two of them as they moved. With a street on the outside of them and a shared street in the middle that they could both watch as they moved. If Ancha did not want to get on the puppet then Kiyoshi would ride his zip-board down the middle street with a puppet on each side moving on the roof using the puppet eye technique so that he could see through their eyes for the same effect though at a slower rate as the zip-board only moved at sixty meters per second which was a big difference in terms of time frame completion of this mission.

Searching through the various streets of the village, the length of time purely dependent on the mode of movement between them, Kiyoshi would eventually spot the guy signaling to Ancha that he had done so. "So here is what I am thinking, I know you said you are not versed in combat but if you can keep him distracted long enough for me to get close to him, I can use my chakra threads to constrict him like I did to Suzuya in the spar against Neo-Sensei. Or I can use my puppets to distract him if you would prefer to do the capturing." Kiyoshi would remark once they were together again, in truth they had three options as Kiyoshi could simply distract the guy with his puppets so that he could get close and constrict the man. However, considering the fact that the mission called for two in order to complete it, he doubted the third option would be acceptable. Either Kiyoshi would use his puppets to distract the man and make it easy for Ancha to tie him up, or Ancha would distract the man so that he could get close and constrict the man with his technique before they tied him up. Between the two of them they were able to capture the guy and turn him in in record time once they had found him, both playing their part as required before returning to Neo for the last mission of the day.

[Exit Thread}

Experience: 3580/8720
    Renown: 15500
    Stats: 
    • Constitution: D -> A (Puppet Armor)
    • Stamina: S -> S++ (Jade Pendant)
    • Speed: E -> C (Puppet Armor)
    • Coordination: S -> S++ (Puppet Master Gloves)
    • Intelligence: S -> S+ (Lifestyle)
    • Perception: B
    Neopolitan Uchiha
    Neopolitan Uchiha
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 167,925

Post by Neopolitan Uchiha Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:18 am

Ancha seems relieved when Kiyoshi provides both of them with a method of travel in the form of the wolf puppets, though her face takes on a carefully thoughtful expression before she finally states out loud what she's thinking as she's looking at the puppets. It's clear that she distinctly remembers the wolf statuettes when she and Neo had been in his workshop, though they had only been there once and Ancha was able to recognize the puppets as Kiyoshi's work.

"Hmmmm... You think these out carefully before you make them, it seems..."

She hops up to sit on top of the wolf puppet's back, in the somewhat natural dip between its forelegs and its back legs, then grips firmly onto the wolf puppet's ears, as there doesn't seem to be many better places to hold onto when Kiyoshi decides to get them moving. The position allows Ancha to lean forwards, reducing her drag for the puppet and making it easier for Kiyoshi to get the puppet moving without having to focus on her doing much in addition. While she tries to help keep an eye out, it's Kiyoshi who sees their target first, and so she listens to Kiyoshi's two options, and she agrees to the puppet idea.

"Neo would never forgive either of us if my being a decoy ended up with myself hurt. Worse, she wouldn't forgive herself."

Still wielding the kunai, she hops off the wolf to get into position with Kiyoshi while he's busy distracting the thief with the puppets, and Ancha moves up behind the man while he's puzzling over them, and deftly slides away both of his Achilles tendons in his ankles, immediately dropping him with her chakra scalpel technique before she uses her own body weight to keep him pinned, allowing Kiyoshi to tie him up. Then they both return triumphantly to Neo, ready for that final mission.

OOC: Thread exit to the final mission.

Stats:
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (B+)
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: C (B with Sharingan active)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:15 pm