Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Moonlit Night

Raphael Uzumaki
    Raphael Uzumaki

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuin | Tai | Buki | Suiton
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Moonlit Night Empty Moonlit Night

Post by Raphael Uzumaki Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:21 pm

The soft glow of the moonlight mixed with the mist that surrounds the village gave a soft glow to the streets of the village, the cool wind brought by the winter months causing small swirls to appear in certain spots of the mist. The mist was not nearly as thick as it usually was, there was at least some sense of visibility, though it was still thick enough to reflect the light of the moon to cause the glow. The village seemed much more peaceful, than it did during the day at least. Far quieter than during the day, one of the reason's that the blonde-haired male enjoyed taking his walks at this time so much. It had been a few nights since he had last taken a stroll through the village, though what drew him out tonight was a mystery. He had been so piled up with work because of him being named the clan leader of the Uzumaki, that he just didn't have as much time for the simple things that he enjoyed, but it was the price he paid for helping to better both his clan and the village.

Tonight, however seemed to be more special than he originally thought, it could be the moon illusion that seemed to wash over the village. The full moon appearing much larger than normal, as if it had traveled closer to the earth. This of course was not the case, it was merely an illusion, a trick of the eyes and yet still it was as if the man felt the pull of the moon itself. Like the water in the ocean's, the man seemed unable to resist it's pull, beckoning him out into the night. Having just finished a small meeting with some of the Uzumaki council, the man would not be dressed in his normal comfortable attire, but rather a nice-looking suit. Black pants, jacket, and shoes, a white button-down shirt and a red tie. The black jacket of his suit would be off and folded, the man holding it with one hand as it draped over his shoulder as he walked. Loosening the tie from around his neck and unbuttoning the top button of his shirt to give him some more room to breathe, Raphael would let out a small sigh as he stopped on a small bridge that crossed a small river that ran through the village. It was the place he went when there was something bothering him, or he needed space to think clearly. The male finding the sound of the flowing water to be relaxing, and considering there are not usually others around, he would come here quite often. Tonight there was a lot on his mind, he couldn't sleep, and nothing he seemed to do would help. He was only out here in the hopes that, he would eventually get tired enough to fall asleep, but he was not rushing it. Instead he would stand on the bridge, looking up into the sky with his mix matched blue and green eyes, as he contemplated on what he should do next.

Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B (A++)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: C
    Blades
    Blades

Moonlit Night Empty Re: Moonlit Night

Post by Blades Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:56 pm

Moonlit Night Beda9acd489dd0037b9a2555ae662c5281ffebd0

Midnight on a full moon... to think the quietest of the Genin within the misty village would make their monthly visit to the rivers, where the enlarged moon had always shone brightest. Many moments prior to the Uzumaki's arrival, another blonde individual had taken residence there. A tall woman who only the local citizens really paid any mind to, the blondie was out tonight to practice their chakra control on the nearby water. Her clothing style was certainly... unique, compared to what the average shinobi wears, too, which did nothing to prevent her from standing out. Not that she needed to hide what she does. Wearing little more than a large, oversized blue and white hoodie, with a symbol embroidered on the hood; and a simple sleeveless dress, paired alongside a black miniskirt, thigh-high black socks, black leather boots, and a pair of red rimmed glasses - she pushes her gloved hands together to weave the proper seal for 'Surface Walking.' "Come on... we practiced this..."

Stepping onto the surface of the river, she didn't do much else... other than proceed to sit down quietly. Rather than simply put chakra at the bottom of her soles, she was doing so to her entire lower body... and just meditating. Her legs crossed, and her hands resting on her knees, the woman reflects upon her current state of events, and concentrates on not breaking her simplistic ninjutsu out of the pain it caused her. Like a nasty rash, she did feel the lash of her aching veins boiling within... only subdued by her homemade medicines, and the blood of pigs that she was forced to subsist on, in place of humans. It wouldn't last long, but she had to do this to ensure she'd pass her health examinations. Staying as a qualified shinobi kept her in business as an arms dealer, and losing that funding would skyrocket her into debt.

Moonlit Night __bridget_guilty_gear_and_1_more_drawn_by_ina_gokihoihoi__sample-454eec4e9333f5a04d5ce76ba920a888

"... At least I look prettier now, too..." Another quiet summation of her thoughts, which lingered towards her past yet again. How long has it been since she graduated the Academy, really? It only felt like yesterday that she was ridiculed for her poor performance as a kunoichi - and more than that, a woman. Life had settled down into quiet mediocrity, in place of that. Her studies got her into the business of a merchant, and now she lives in isolation, with the occasional customer, and the resource providers she has made friends with. She could have it much worse. But, she could have it so much better, too... what was she missing? Was she not trying hard enough? Perhaps that would be brought to light, and soon... especially considering they haven't noticed someone is behind them.

Plot Tracker: The Dream Journal
    Raphael Uzumaki
    Raphael Uzumaki

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Raphael Uzumaki Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:10 pm

Looking back down towards the water he would see the small form of someone sitting on the river, from where he was on the bridge he almost could not see them. Had it not been for the fact that the white of the hoodie and their blonde hair standing out in the moonlight against the river. He idly watch them from the bridge behind the person, wondering what they were doing. Not that he mind them being there, it was just rare for him to see others out as late as it was. Considering the fact that they were using the surface walking technique, he could guess that they were a shinobi. He would watch the figure for several minutes in fact in complete silence, careful not to disturb whatever it was that they were attempting. His eyes catching sight of her exposed thighs, which made him wonder where her pants were, which of course led to a whole mess of other thoughts in the males head as he watched her.

Raphael would eventually drop down from the bridge, channeling chakra into his feet for the surface walking technique. There would be no sound as the man's feet lightly made contact with the surface of the water, not even a ripple would form. His suit jacket still draped over his shoulder, holding it with his left hand. His approach would be quiet and methodical, taking in what he could see of her, as he approached. As he approached her from behind, getting within two meters of her, he was able to see the reflection of her face on the surface of the water. This mixed with everything else he could see of her, his mind would go back to those thoughts again. Raphael would snap himself back to reality looking down at the sitting woman from where he was standing. "I hope you don't mind my intrusion, but I have to ask. Aren't you cold not wearing any pants?" Raphael's voice a soft and cheerful tone, that held a slight and friendly warmth to it. He only asked because of the cold weather, seeing her with what looked to be only a large hoodie on and some long socks was odd to him. He was never one to judge why someone did something that they did, but that didn't stop him from being curious. Though of all the questions that has popped into his mind since he saw her, this one was the most appropriate for him to ask a stranger, at least he thought it was.

Stats:
    Blades
    Blades

Post by Blades Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:19 pm

Surface thoughts break through her meditation; wasn't she running low on capsules? That'd be another cost to consider for the shop... she'd probably need to go through another inspection, too. She could have sworn there was someone that owed her ryo, of which she had no idea how to deal with, given it has been three weeks. Seemed no matter how hard she tried to empty that head of hers, she was too caught up with her petty struggles to concentrate at the task she dealt herself. It'd be so much easier if she wasn't constantly seizing up from the pain of using her chakra! Distracting herself with thoughts to dull the pain was an automatic response she hasn't been able to dull down yet. "Okay, take a deep breath... you've got this... you-" Just like that, Blades found herself cut off by someone that wasn't herself.

Actually, this is so surprising to her, that she isn't started, so much as her brain couldn't even comprehend that someone was around here so late. Sure, maybe there'd be some of the night patrolling shinobi... but they usually left her alone. They have a job to do, not mingle with a random nobody like her. Blinking a couple times into the water, and then letting out a brief exhale upon bending her neck backwards to stare up at the man standing behind her; she lets out a small, mouse-like squeak of surprise, and nearly breaks her ninjutsu from it. "G-gah! Dude... w-watch what you're doing..." trembling, she adjusts her glasses and takes a better look at her new arrival. Needless to say, she did not expect such a dashing man to be speaking with her right now! Her cheeks grow a fuzzy pink, but she keeps her cool, to ensure she doesn't get herself soaking wet in the river water. "... Oh. Right. You asked a question... no, I'm not cold. I like the cold, actually... why? I'm not indecent..."

Truthfully, she didn't see any sort of problems with her current attire. One might reasonably expect that she never got prying eyes about it before. To her, the idea of anyone getting up to any incredulous acts against her was next to non existent. Shaking her head, she lets out another small noise, akin to a whine, and proceeds to hold her arms up into the air. "Sorry to ask you this, sir, but... can you get me off of this water? I can't keep up this jutsu much longer, and I feel like my body is going to spontaneously combust if I don't stop holding it..." Credit where credit is due; the way her body shudders, and the many ripples being made from her lack of concentration, pretty much guarantees her hypothesis to be correct. Question is whether or not he'll be up for helping her, despite them being strangers.

Raphael Uzumaki
    Raphael Uzumaki

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Raphael Uzumaki Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:49 am

Hearing her reaction to his presence, would bring a smile to his face. As she adjusted her glasses his first thought was that her reflection did not do her justice, his mixed matched eyes looking into her hazel eyes he would get lost in thought. Seeing her blush just made her look more beautiful, and while he heard what she said he wouldn't respond. At least not at first, after a second, once the initial shock of her beauty passed, he would chuckle. "Well no I suppose you're not indecent, I merely asked out of curiosity, I hope I did not offend you." Hearing the small whine as she held up her arms and asked for help, he was about to reply when he saw that just as soon as she spoke the words, she was about to fall in. Without thinking Raphael would drop the suit jacket he was holding, letting it fall to the river as he quickly moved to her wrapping his arms around her and picking her up before she could fall into the river. With him being so close to her already, this would happen in less than a second. One arm sweeping under her knees as the other moved to her back, quickly lifting her from the water of the river cradled within his arms in a single motion. His eyes once more looking into her hazel eyes, they were almost mesmerizing. A smile forming on his face as he began to walk over the water towards the shore, "well that was close, are you alright miss?"

Raphael would hope that she did not get upset by him suddenly picking her up as fast as he did, but he couldn't just stand there and let her fall in. Once he made it to the shore he would gently sit her feet down on the ground, making sure she could stand on her own before taking a step back to not crowd her. "I am truly sorry for disturbing your meditation, and for picking you up the way I did, but I did not think. I simply reacted." Raphael would give the woman a slight bow as he apologized, lifting back up before continuing. "My name is Raphael, it is a pleasure to meet you."

Stats:
    Blades
    Blades

Post by Blades Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:28 pm

She certainly wasn't offended... and neither was she going to be, with the way Raphael decides to rescue her from a watery grave. Letting out yet another cute squeak, it takes her a few seconds to process what just happened, by the time he's already carrying her over to the shore. Having to adjust her glasses yet again, her lovely, gem-like eyes sparkle at the fact she's being carried like a princess. No one has ever held her like that! Not since she's become an adult, anyway. So it makes her gulp audibly, and her cheeks flush a bright pink. This made her feel so special... he didn't have to go the extra mile to do that for her, after all. Simply prevent her from falling in, that's what she asked for. What was this guy's deal, then, since he went that far? Her brain was chugging to think of a plausible explanation.

""I-I'm alright... and apology accepted. My name is Blades. Pleased to meet you... and, sorry that you had to meet me like that." Panting slightly as she recovers her own stamina, she ends up leaning against the much stronger individual. Her legs shake with pain, and her grip is loose, but she could at least stand. She seemed very capable of keeping herself in a decent mental state, despite whatever her body was going through, too. Clearing her throat, she looks up into his eyes, and steps just that tiny bit closer. "So... uh... w-what now? Be on our way? I don't know how busy you are... and I don't have anything else to do. I was just gonna go home..."

Raphael Uzumaki
    Raphael Uzumaki

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Raphael Uzumaki Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:18 pm

exit due to player leaving site.

Stats: