Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Arrival

Oda
    Oda

Village : Minor Nation

Arrival - Page 2 Empty Re: Arrival

Post by Oda Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:55 pm

Oda would listen and watch with some interest. He could understand their reasoning. His own clan had faced slavery before and he fought tooth and nail against it happening again. Their time was shorter but mostly from the moment their power was born. This location had been to convenient for pirates to pass up. It was unfortunate that their lives had turned this way. Still he would see relief on their faces as such promises were pressed to them. Such promises they couldn't have hoped to ask for. Still Oda would smile gently as the woman would move forward to hug Masaru. Collecting young Rose into her arms if she allowed it and returning to the rest to celebrate. The entire clan now celebrated together. A mixture of tears and cheers between them. His eyes shifted to Masaru as he would quietly walk up to the man. His clothes stained with blood and ash. Tears and cuts signifying wounds that simply were not there. The men and woman who had come with them should be arriving shortly after all to join them. So he would clear his throat to signify he had approached.

"It is a good thing that you promised them. I hope that Diana will see it the same way. Though she seems a kind woman. If not skeptical and a little cold to outsiders. She did welcome me personally and guided me in with a welcome after scouting out that I was no threat. That said time is of the essence for these people. Once word gets out the pirate lord has been defeated there will be a power vacuum. It's a little out of the way but I suggest going back in person to get the ships they will need to tow this place. That puzzle also troubles me...and I am not one for puzzles. Surely someone in Iwa is though."

His pale eyes would shift to the three now emerging from the tower. The level of fire he had used had burned out by now. Leaving only scorch marks where men had fallen and burnt bones. These three had all proven just as effective in open warfare as himself without sustaining injury. Steel release was certainly an impressive ability. What he regenerated they could simply endure. He was curious on what limits it may hold. He would turn and plant the base of his scabbard into the ground while leaning on the odachi that almost matched him in height.

"There is a temptation to head to Suna now I know. There were answers here...and surely there will be answers there too. Leave your men and myself to guard them here until you and the ships return. Fulfill your word to these people while we can and find someone to solve that puzzle. The answers will come with time my friend....But only you and I have the chakra capability to make it to shore from here without waiting for another ship....and your word carries weight in Iwa. However I will not leave these people until their rescue has arrived. If you choose to go to Suna now...you go without me."

exit thread 
    13 x 15 = 195

Last edited by Oda on Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Renown:
    Ryo: 670,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
      Constitution: B
      Stamina: S
      Speed: C
      Coordination: B
      Intelligence: D
      Perception:  B

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3726-hinode-oda-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3725-hinode-oda
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3726-hinode-oda-updates
    Masaru
    Masaru

Arrival - Page 2 Empty Re: Arrival

Post by Masaru Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:20 am

Kaede, Isamu, and Akira would all make it down the tower around the time the celebration of the clan members started, walking up to stand behind Masaru and Oda as they watched the people happily dancing. Masaru's eyes would travel down to the strange puzzle in his hand as Oda spoke, there was sense in his words. He was not wrong about the fact that the two of them created a vacuum that those that sought power would quickly try to fill, getting the people and their town out of this area was now the top priority. Masaru also wasn't much one for puzzles either, but he knew of some that may be able to solve it. Masaru would look up from the strange contraption and to Oda as he spoke his next words of Suna, the samurai was of course right. Masaru did have a heavy desire to go to Suna to find the answers he was looking for from Chen, however his promise to these people was of more importance. "You are right of course, but I am afraid there is more to do than simply reporting this to Iwagakure." Masaru would pause and look to his three companions, "you three will remain here and provide these people with whatever it is that they need. You are to follow Oda's orders as if they were my own, and we will regroup soon." With those words, Masaru would split himself in two using the Fission Technique. One version of Masaru would be holding the Puzzle box wearing his normal clothing, while the other one would be wearing the armor and gear that he had been wearing.

"I will go report to Lady Diana." Masaru 1 would say, "and I will go see what Allies we can expect in this fight against the Society." Masaru 2 would add. Both would nod as they moved to depart, Masaru 1 stopping just briefly and looking to Oda, "Thank you for this my friend, look after them until we meet again." He would say before finding the woman who had spoken for the clan and explaining that he was going to report to the Tsuchikage to prepare for their arrival, once that was done he would take off for Iwagakure while his counterpart would make a stop in Konohagakure and possibly Kiri and Kumo to gather information that they could use against the society.

{Exit Thread}

Masaru 1:
    Travel path: HE Wreckage -> Half Kaizoku Sea -> Hotsprings -> Rice -> Bear -> Waterfall -> Iwa
    moving at B speed -12 hours per country 25 chakra per. -100 chakra -48hours of travel arrival in Iwa in 36 hours

Masaru 2:
    Travel Path HE Wreckage -> Half Kaizoku Sea -> Southeastern Land of Fire -> Konohagakure
    moving at B Speed -12 hours per country -25 chakra -12 hours of travel arrival in Konohagakure in 48 hours

A-Rank NPC Squad staying with Oda

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:07 am