Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

The One With The Fearful Aura [Training]

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuinjutsu | Bukijutsu | Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sensory
    Class: B
    Ryo: 25,000

The One With The Fearful Aura [Training] Empty The One With The Fearful Aura [Training]

Post by Kami Yurei Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:29 pm

Kami made her way to the training grounds, after looking up some techniques to try and train. She really enjoyed looking into a particular element that would help with her styles. Maybe she could incorporate them into her fighting instead of being completely defensive. She shook her head lightly now trying to just think about how to start her training. Her face remained stoic, not really much attitude or emotion written on her face. One foot stepped in and the other followed behind, looking around and not seeing anyone here. Then again it was during work hours for most people so maybe it was a good time. She didn’t like being stared at so it worked well for her.

Right… let’s see.” Stopping mid way, leaning to one side and more weight on one foot, Kami began pondering on what jutsu to really start practicing. Her finger touched her lip in deep thought before making a fist and hitting the palm of her other hand. With a confident “hmph,” she decided what jutsu to practice. She stood in the center of the training field, focusing along her chakra. Kami began making the first sign needed, the second, and when she got to the third, an immense pressure came down on her. “W-what is this…” She made a large gulp, not really showing fear in her face but more of the freeze response. She couldn’t move let alone finish the hand seal. Who had this much fearful presence and why were they here?

W-who the hell are you?

Jutsu Being Trained:
    Sero
    Sero
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Village : N/A

The One With The Fearful Aura [Training] Empty Re: The One With The Fearful Aura [Training]

Post by Sero Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:16 pm

The sky above the training grounds had been threatening to release its torrent of rain as it almost always did. The soft breeze bringing with it the bitter cold sting of winter. The grounds....trees and spotted grass all betraying the moisture of the ever prevalent mist in this country. More often then not one found it difficult to see more than a few city blocks. Yet out here without the disturbance of others the mist hung heavy. Like a blanket blocking off anything outside of forty meters. Dwelling within the trees and ever present like a warden holding the citizens hostage. The trees in the distance little more than bare creeping shadows with their leaves fallen from them. Even the light of day was dim here. Yet it allowed some privacy from the civilized world. However creatures had long since abandoned this place. Finding it too dangerous with shinobi constantly blowing up something there. Testing jutsu and finding themselves and who they aimed to be. It was often that a shinobi came here to grow and become more. A defender of their home or an avenger of some sort. Seeking out justice all the same in their own way.

Today the mist clung desperately as it shifted. The shadows stretching out from the trees as they seemed to almost shift and dance in the mist. In the distance from his approach a murder of crows would burst from the trees. Screeching in panic and fleeing their nest due to something in the distance. Slowly a blanket of fog would flow out over the training grounds. Thick as cotton and white as snow as it flowed like water. Spilling out and splashing against any solid surface only to flow around it. Eventually the training grounds themselves would be like another world. The combination of the mist in the air and the blanket of fog rolling in made it seem like a world separate all its own. Something grey and secluded. The sound of the murder of crows growing distant until all fell silent. The training grounds now more like unto a dream than the waking world. Perhaps this was because something reserved for nightmares had arrived. Bare feet pressing step after slow step against the cold hard ground. The mist rising up as if to cling to the hem of his white robes and dance with him. Like a lover to its master.

Then the fear would come. In the silence the aura would be maddening as a sole figure approached. It was as if the two were not alone but there was something else out there. A starving savage beast...Somewhere out there just constantly out of sight. It wasn't clear if this man was the cause or if they were indeed not alone. However the glowing blue of his eyes through the mist would be the first thing she would see of him. Two cold ice like eyes peering at her. Never blinking or straying. The monster would approach and take on the form of a man. Slender with blue hair and blue eyes...though the white of his eyes had turned a murky black like swamp water. His white robes hung over him and he seemed to glide along instead of walk through this fog bank. It would pause just outside of eight meters before folding its hands in front of him. The pale hands slipping into his sleeves and disappearing. Unseen for what he was doing. Still a growl would emanate from the surrounding mist as if from everywhere. As it did his jawline would seem transparent like the dark water of his eyes and show rows of teeth beyond the normal. Still he would answer her in a dark and monotone voice.

"I am Jaakuna Sero child....I came to investigate a familiar presence but....you do not appear to be Azrael. Tell me...who....are...you?"

Renown: 0

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (B+ lifestyle)
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: A
    • Speed: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3950-jaakuna-sero
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

The One With The Fearful Aura [Training] Empty Re: The One With The Fearful Aura [Training]

Post by Kami Yurei Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:26 pm

Kami remained still, unable to move. She looked around as much as she could with her eyes, back and forth, back and forth. Her eyes stopped at the sudden blue orbs forming from the mist that had suddenly appeared. As it grew closer, crows screamed as they left their nests. It took shape of a human. How could it have this much of a fearful presence..? Kami remained looking at the being as it grew closer, fear becoming more prominent. She had never felt this before, at least this much fear. The whites of the eyes became murky and it soon crossed its arms and into the sleeves of the other. A man..? This man gave off this fearful aura and not knowing why, Kami just stood their, not with just fear now, but with a puzzled look. Though the man gave this fearful aura, he was actually.. quite an attractive man.. Something didn’t add up right.

As the man opened its mouth and introduced himself, he had stated he was investigating a familiar presence but expected Azrael. Azrael, her half brother? Ever since they met, she had been hearing his name more and more. “U-uh.. N-Nope, not Az-zrael.” She stuttered and made a large gulp once again. “M-My name i-is… K-K-Kami Y-Yurei, s-sir!” She mustered up the strength to bow to the man, hoping maybe he would spare her of his fearful aura. “A-Azrael is m-my half b-b-brother, s-sir.” Kami’s head shook as she looked up at Sero. Kami really didn’t want a training day to be like this. She brought herself back up, looking into Sero’s eyes and occasionally glancing away.
    Sero
    Sero
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:41 pm

Sero would seem to pause a moment as those never blinking eyes would watch her. The smell of fear on her was overpowering. He would note it like a flavor...each person different from the last. Slowly he would begin to shift to his right. His form almost gliding along in a slow....ever so slow pace. Forming a perfect circle around her as he seemed to study her like a cat may a mouse. Yet without interest in those eyes. Despite their blue glow on black backdrop of what should be the whites of his eyes, they seemed to empty. No compassion or human emotion at all behind that glow. Just emptiness like a void of despair. As if he could see through her. See through her flesh to her soul. Like no lies could stand before such a gaze. In those eyes was nothing human but something else....like portals to hell itself and yet so cold. However he would not actually get any closer to her. His circle just allowing him to check her over for weapons or other dangers. Even monsters can respect personal space. Still he would speak in a hollow tone. His words being echoed like whispers in the distance of the mist.

"Kami....Yurei. I know of your clan because I have met a few of you. They say your clan can see life itself. Superior to even the chakra sensory of the famed Hyuga. Still if he is your half brother...you share half his blood yes? Tell me....how is it you differ? Do you have a talent like he does over the mind?"

He would pause before her once more. The shadows in the mist seemed to stretch and tower over them. As if the trees were growing like claws. Sero would lift his right hand....revealing them both again. Pale skin unmarked by a single scar. Perfect skin with long fingers. Slowly even though they stood still the fog at their feet and the mist around them would begin to visibly swirl. Like a slow whirlpool that did not seem to pull. A breeze picking up and yet despite the winter it was warm. A summer day in july warm breeze. His mastery over katon, suiton and fuuton present as this new world around them seemed to all but enclose them. One could easily imagine they were separated from the old world entirely now.

"Is it power you seek out here in the training grounds Kami Yurei? If you obtain such power what will you use it for? I can offer you both power like my own.....and purpose beyond the norm of the every day Shinobi. All you have to do is overcome that fear Kami...overcome it and take my hand. Join me as your brother did and this world will be bathed in such power that no soul would dare attack Kiri ever again. I warn you though...do not turn those eyes towards me and look within. Despair lays there. "

Stats

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3950-jaakuna-sero
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:18 pm

Kami looked as the man would circle around her, looking at him closely. He didn't seem scary but he had such a strong aura. "H-Half his blood, yes." She cleared her throat after responding to him. "I-I believe I do, sir.. Not as powerful but I intend to get further than what I have now.." Kami began moving each limb, slowly being able to move again. As she began moving, the area around her seemed to be transforming, the tree's becoming more engulfing, branches turning to claws, leaning over and covering the two. Before she knew it, the world around her changed, becoming something different. She was afraid for a moment but the drastic change inspired her, wanting to know how.

Kami's head turned towards Sero as he spoke again, asking what she may have wanted to do by coming here today. How she could be better, what did she want to do with a newfound power. What were her goals..? Goals... Kami didn't think about her goals at any point throughout her life. "Live.." Without thinking, she said, "Live... I want to Live. I want to prove that I am not just a selfless child... A.. A Monster.." She looked up at him with not anger.. Not fear.. Determination. A type of determination where it was dangerous.. Any wrong lesson and everything could change. "I want to defend and protect.. I want to protect my home, my.." Kami thought for a moment.. Azrael.. That's right, she had a brother. "My brother.. I wan't to protect my brother, Azrael, most of all." Her voice became louder with confidence, mustering the courage to grab Sero's hand and look him in the eyes.

"If you are my teacher, I would never dream of doing anything you told me not to do." She bowed her head a little bit before looking up at him again. "You have my word." Her face returned to her stoic self, no emotion whatsoever other than a subtle smirk forming in the corners of her eyes. Kami had found two new relations within such a short span. Where would they take her and how could she excel.. A long way to go before finding out the end results.
    Sero
    Sero
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:50 pm

Sero would watch her. Those cold blue eyes never blinking. So empty and void of expression. He simply waited there while the world would swirl around them. Nothing outside of them existed. The claws overhead mere shadows. The world was gone and she may as well have been in a dream. A crossroads of sorts where a demon would approach her. Offering her power and purpose. Such an event was mesmerizing. Haunting to the weak and terrified while others may not wish to be anywhere less. She wanted to live and defend. To protect her brother who served in the nightmare brigade already as Sero's right hand. He could see something there that he had seen in others. Sayuri, Azrael, Valen, Burritsu and others. The same determination that made up the current most powerful military division in all of Kirigakure. The Nightmare Brigade they had built to put such fear to work. To put fear into the hearts of the heartless. Criminals who would prey on the weak and murder, rape and pillage. Slavers and pirates alike. Even trained rogue shinobi knew to avoid the Nightmare Brigade. And before her holding out his hands was the one known as the King of Nightmares. The leader of the division and the final judgement.

Cold blue eyes would watch as she took his hand and bowed her head. As she did the mist around them and even the fog at their feet would burst away from them. Swirling away until it wasn't anywhere within a hundred meters of them. Her world returned to her as her sense of sight was suddenly no longer deprived. As if touching him brought her world back from the depths of despair. As if bowing before him brought back the natural order of things and his tormenting aura held less sway over her now. She had overcome it and she had made half the progress he intended for her now. Still he would speak to her once more as he would release her hand after her pledge. Turning as he did to look into the distance of the fog. He had come here with purpose when he discovered her...but it was a simple enough task...even for one beginning such as her.

"Than we must begin your journey in full. To simply wait and protect when trouble comes is not enough. To protect just your loved ones is a temporary measure. The weak are faced with torment more than the strong. The strong are capable and thus able to fight back while the weak can only suffer and eventually die. That turns out more criminals desperate just to survive and desperation leads to rash decisions. We must set the example against such choices. Punish the cruel with cruelty and let it be known. To terrorize the people of Kirigakure is not profitable but instead....a death sentence. You came to train jutsu yes? Than you will use said jutsu to kill one such criminal. I was hunting him near here. Are you prepared to take a life?"

Stats

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:32 pm

As the world dissipated in almost an instance, Kami found herself able to straighten up and continue to move around without any hassle. There was still that overwhelming fear but it wasn’t so bad after accepting Sero. Stretching her arms and legs, she paused to look at Sero after hearing him ask if she was ready to take a life. “T-Training yes. I don’t even have it down. How can I take a life if I can’t get the element to form and disperse..!” She looked at Sero with very little emotion but it was clear she was confused.

Kami had no relation to the element of Raiton, let alone the Jutsu’s to even form the element. She found herself here, ready to train and next thing she knew she was going to kill a person. The killing wasn’t an issue but she didn’t even train yet to even try. “With all due respect, I don’t have my barrier tags and I don’t have any weapons.” She held her hands out and turned around 360° to show nothing on her but clothes. She placed her thumb under her chin and her knuckle on her index finger right in front, now second guessing. She should have gotten some barriers and at least a shuriken or Kunai. After thinking for a moment, her face grew into the emotion of despise and regret. “Are you trying to get me to train while trying to kill someone…
    Sero
    Sero
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:00 pm

Sero would listen to her concerns as he walked. His eyes staring straight ahead as he was searching. His work was to be done one way or the other. If she could grow from this task he was burdened with he would see it as worth while. A single man of little importance who murdered his neighbor for sleeping with his wife, He took her life too and fled. Some defended his reasoning but Sero only saw the law being broken. He had taken a life without legal cause and had sentenced himself to death for it as well. Still he would hear her concerns. It would be up to her to follow however as his journey had already begin. She had taken no weapons with her and was not suited to killing with her bare hands it seemed. Still the man was rumored to have a kitchen knife with him. The murder weapon.

"You fear your own incapability. This is a task of need for you more than for the criminal. You need to make the jutsu work or fail and risk it all. There is no greater motivation than need. The starving fight for food...the enslaved for freedom, the drowning for air. However it is your first life so I will grant you a weapon. In the future I suggest keeping such things on you."

His hand would raise once more and his underarm would ripple like water. A dagger with a serrated edge like hooks would emerge from his arm as if being removed from a pool and fall handle first into his hand. The bone stained with black as if burned slightly. As he walked he would hold it out to her. Such a weapon was temporary but deadly. Still for him it was just another bone. Just another blade out of the many he could manage.

"Make no mistake...the man we are hunting....though he was a civilian is wanted for a double homicide. The village has deemed him our task to eliminate. He is armed and ready to kill to stay alive. As any Kirigakure national knows by now that such things as murder will bring the the Nightmare Brigade to them he is likely waiting for us. If you are not up to the task...now is the time to speak up. Will you fall here and return to what you knew before or raise to my side as your half brother did? With me you will find strength."

Stats

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:45 pm

Kami listened to what he had to say, holding her hands out and letting the kunai drop in her hand. "All or nothing, right?" She looked at the blade, trailing her finger down the sedated edge, just close enough to feel the sharp divots but not enough to cut her self. She twirled the kunai in her hand before putting it on her waist. Once Sero said his piece once more, she contemplated if this was going to be her life. Nightmare brigade or just being alone for the rest of her life, not knowing anyone, let alone knowing very little people. Kami let out a deep sigh and closed her eyes. "Let's go I guess.." She opened her eyes and looked up to sero.

Kami wanted to make sure she could have an advantage on him, plan out a strike and be able to hit with either her raiton or the weapon he gave her. If she knew his exact location or be able to see him, she could definitely land something on him. Kami sucked air in between her teeth, making a 'tch' sound. If only she had sensory right now, she could use the Akayurei eyes proficiently. Her eyes flickered a red, almost like a lightbulb going out. Something was changing and she couldn't put her finger on it. Suddenly, her eyes glowed bright and she could see quite the distance in front of her. Ghost sight had activated and she was taken aback.
    "Where did he go?" Kami waited for Sero's response about the man so she could start heading that way. She would prove to Sero and Azrael that she was strong and that she could get passed her fears. Something changed and she liked it, she felt better.

[Permission from Sero to use updated techniques/skills in thread].

Ghost Sight:

Chakra: 110
    Used: 3 (Ghost Sight Activation)
    Remaining: 107

Akayurei Level 2 Unlocked

Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: B+ (210)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B (B+)
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: C

Bukijutsu | Sensory | Fuuinjutsu | Raiton | Ninjutsu
    Attunements:
    Versatile Chains - Active (+ to Coord)
    Sero
    Sero
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:40 am

Sero would seem to glide along quietly. When they reached the trees the floor of mist would return as if a pet fond of its master. Its blanket of white flowing over his bare feet and up part of his calves. Like a wave splashing against him...or rather through him. With his feet gone to the mist he would appear to almost float along. She would follow and he would let his cold blue eyes search along. If she was a Yuurei she would be of use to him. Especially now when an insect hid from a tornado. Death was due for the man and he hid as cowards and filth did. However he was only surviving at this point. Likely half starved and desperate. However Sero was simply hopeful up to this point that he would spot the man first. Not that he had anything to fear from anything the man had to utilize. Still he would respond to her brief words.

"History has shown that in times of peace....mankind's growth falters. Humans grow complacent and comfortable. Allowing for their strength to fade slowly generation after generation until its a mere sport of what was once true combat. However even those who have known peace can reawaken this power. Deep in their blood it resides. A genetic memory. It is through strife and struggle this blood is unlocked. Through being pushed into as you said all or nothing. You are trained as a shinobi and this man is not. Yet he has killed and you have not. You must not hesitate because believe me when I tell you....He will not."

They would continue their trek across the woods quickly turning to swamp land. Here Sero would feel that light flickering within her. His cold blue eyes shifting. Never once blinking as they looked to her again. Even now as her brother had shown him he saw her blood awakening. Simply being in his presence those lights would flicker to life. He could only hope she would remember not to look to him. For if she did his life aura would be traumatizing. Like a lurching skeleton dripping darkness it enveloped him. Almost as if in defiance to natural life around them. Drowning out hope and life alike around it as it almost seemed to absorb life. As she looked that skeleton with five thin tails would look back at her. Its eyes void of everything. It itself was a void. Threatening to swallow her up.

If not he would speak as she had wisely obeyed. Even if she did look if she could break her gaze away it would fade from sight....but not from memory. Always inhabiting a corner of her mind with one thing becoming more certain with every natural life aura she saw. Sero was not human....he couldn't be. Still they would only need to wander a little further before she would see it. The man hiding in an old tree that had been hollowed out above the water level. His life aura was almost normal except for two pinky sized streaks of black to it for the two lives he had taken. In comparison to Sero who was dripping black. How many lives had he taken? How much blood was on his hands? Likely no one knew just how much Sero had killed. Still his voice would almost seem to bite out from the cold crisp air.

"He was last spotted in this area. Likely close enough to raid some traveling farmer while feeling well hidden since the swamps are often avoided. However if you have a doubt...turn back now. I will let you die if this civilian overcomes you. This...Kami of the Yurei clan, is your battle."

Stats

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:45 pm

Kami’s ghost sight deactivated as they started walking, figuring out where he was before coming upon him. Walking towards the area, there was much silence between the two, almost awkward. She sighed, closing her eyes and opening them back up. “Relax, I’m not Azrael… I don’t have that ability to pry into the memories of others. I wouldn’t want to do that either way.” She rolled her eyes as she spoke, looking to the side and huffing. Azrael was a bit of a jerk for that. She hated it but it was the only way for him to believer her.. Damn, a half brother. All this time she was alone and now she has someone. Kami shivered a bit before they came near the tree that the man was in. Hearing Sero speak once more, she flipped her kunai around and held it firmly. “I will make it work.

Kami jumped into a tree, landing on one of their branches, her crimson eyes only to be seen. She moved swiftly through the branches, getting closer to the man, holding the kunai close to her with a tight grip. Once she got close enough, she dropped down, landing in front and pointing the kunai towards him. “You’ve met with a terrible fate havent you.” With the focus on her Kunai, she performed the three seals. Each seal of its own made her nervous for it to work. Tiger… Snake… Dog… As she brought her hand out, her palm became electrifying, sparks going crazy and out of control. Just before she was going to shoot it, it fizzled out. ‘Damnit!’ She shook her hand off and attempted it one more time. Tiger. Snake. Ox. This time, she pushed it out towards the man, the lightning strikes scattering about, not knowing if it would hit the man. Luckily, the jutsu worked and she felt accomplished. It would take a few more tries to get the hang of it.

Attunements:
    Sero
    Sero
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:50 pm

Sero would watch in silence. The man had been hunted down thanks to this girl and she was throwing herself into the mix. Taunting him as she chased him down from the tree tops. He had been laying in wait but not from above. Expecting to surprise someone if he saw them first. However the Yurei were not so weak as to simply approach without spotting the enemy first. He knew of their power and their blood though this one had not taken it as far as their half brother. Perhaps it was madness that set the two apart. Seeing as Kami by far seemed the more normal of the two. Still he would not make an effort to catch up to her. Instead he merely continued moving forward. Following her path she had set with cold eyes watching her progress. She was engaging closely it seemed, Like himself Azrael had been a ranged specialist though he suspected that also like himself he had ways to deal with those who got too close for comfort. Sero himself had ways of strengthening his defenses while flaying the flesh off of those pesky taijutsu or Kenjutsu specialists. Though two of his direct subordinates were in that field.

Still he would watch her first jutsu spark and fizzle out. Her chakra control had been lacking it would seem. Though she had dropped down right in front of the man. The moment of surprise wasted by her speech and failed jutsu. He would burst out from where he had been hiding and charge her down with a kitchen knife. Gripped tightly in both hands as he moved forward at D rank speed to attempt to plunge it into her chest. She wouldn't have enough time to get that second jutsu off but she had training. If she was being charged so directly than the bone blade she had would treat that every day knife as if it were made of tin foil. If she parried the blow it would cut right through the metal and leave the target armed only with a handle and a bit of blade left. Still Sero would stop approaching from only a few meters out. Planting himself to the ground as he sensed one of his only weaknesses. Raiton was this girls nature it seemed and he would not willingly step into the midst of that. The mere thought of what it would do to him causing him to consider throwing up his armor.

Stats

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:06 pm

Seeing the Raiton not come out in time while he began charging towards Kami, she readjusted her grip and looked dead on the man. For a brief moment, Kami couldn’t figure out what to do. If she jumped back, she could get another chance at her Technique. Or she could slide next him and dig the kunai into the man’s stomach, letting the kunai rip him as she slid passed him. Kami shook her head and contemplated a few more things before deciding on what to do. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath before opening them, her eyes glowing bright. Kami dashed towards the man, one hand behind her, performing a few Jutsu’s and the other hand in front, holding onto the Bone Kunai, the knife outward, in a defensive hold. As Kami got close to the man, she placed the kunai up against the man’s knife and sliced it, aiming upward, hoping to catch him off guard. She used her other hand to place it on his abdomen, digging her nails into his skin and closing her eyes.

May you suffer eternally.” Now confident and lifting her arm up as well, electricity going through her arms and through her body, traveling to the man and shocking him. As her eyes glowed bright, red electricity formed around her eyes, no remorse for the man whatsoever to be shown in her eyes. Just another dead man at the end of the day. Kami laid the man down after the electric current calmed down and twirled the kunai, slicing his throat to make sure he was dead. Blood splattered against her clothes and face, her eyes never wavering away. She shut his eyes and got up, flicking the kunai free of blood and staring back at Sero with a dangerous demeanor. Her eyes remained the only thing visible, her aura now having a black flame attached onto her already black and red presence. “Anything else.

Jutsu Used:

Attunements:
    Sero
    Sero
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:23 pm

Sero would watch her slice through the mans knife with the superior kunai made from bone. The material difference so immense that it would cut through it like butter and send the majority of his blade flying. The man was indeed surprised and shocked. His eyes widening in surprise as he looked down to her pressing a hand to his chest. He went to say something before a shock pulsed through him. Lightning arcing along his body and lines of electricity showing between his teeth as he shuddered before falling over. His consciousness failing him as he felt life fading from him. It wasn't enough to kill him however as he gasped for air. His body felt burned....his muscles ached and he couldn't move. His eyes came back in time to see the girl over him. A whimper escaping from between shuddering lips. He had just been so angry when he caught them cheating...he didn't deserve to die did he? The law here was clear though and with a slash to his neck his judgement was finalized. Tears streamed from his eyes as his head fell to the side. Mixing with his blood as the light faded from his eyes.

She would turn after finishing her kill and Sero would move to stand nearby. The mist rolling over the body a moment before it fell back like a receding tide. The only evidence a body had been there was the broken knife and the blood on the ground. A civilian turned bandit and now removed from existence. Still she would turn to him and ask if there was anything else. His cold blue gaze took her in a moment before he would speak in return. His voice as monotone as ever.

"That will do for today. Go to the market and buy yourself whatever equipment you feel you will need and report to the Nightmare Brigade barracks in the Hozuki clan compound tomorrow. We will be doing a B rank mission between the two of us but I will expect a similar performance from you. Note that the people we will be hunting have some actual combat experience so don't expect it to be so simple next time. Welcome to the Nightmare Brigade."

With that the mist would seem to pick up once more. Shrouding Sero from view entirely after a moment before fading away again. That fear inducing presence fading quickly with him. Sero himself no where to be seen like a phantom of the mist. Still she had her orders and would soon see what Sero was capable of. Or at least a portion of it. Most B rank missions he could clear in a single jutsu but it wouldn't do to test her if he did that.

Exit thread
    10 exp a post 7 posts = 70 exp

Stats

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:09 pm

Kami nodded and headed her way home. The thought of a higher ranking mission seemed impossible but she was able to do it. She made a note about buying things for the upcoming mission in which she had already planned to do so by tomorrow. Kami placed her hand over her mouth, yawning into it, signaling that she was indeed tired.

Making her way home, she opened her door and went inside, falling onto her bed and staring at the ceiling. Nightmare Brigade? She was apart of something? This was all very new to her but maybe good things for finally starting to come to her. She took a deep breath, grabbed her stuffed animal and closed her eyes, shifting her body onto her side and falling asleep. Tomorrow was a new day..

—END THREAD—

Attunements:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:40 am