Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+17
Oda
Kiyoshi
Lily
Aika Ryuzoji
Okane
Ryuko
Takashi Yamamoto
Masaru
Gyokusho
Yuki Kaida
Touka Hozuki
Tsumi
Yunolesca Ryuutei
Burittsu
Arisu
Valen Minamoto
Kitsuki Kurahasa
21 posters

New Eastern Gates

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Village : Konohagakure

New Eastern Gates - Page 3 Empty Re: New Eastern Gates

Post by Jin Misukage Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:03 pm

As zenaku uchiha made his way to the land of water he remembered back to when he came to the hidden mist village for the chunin exam. Even tho he lost in the exam fights he was still made in to a chunin. The mist was pretty thick the closer he got to the kiri rocks. He was not sure just what he was going to encounter when he arrived to the land of water but he knew that what ever or who ever he came in contact with he was sure he could handle it. The water was dark and still as mist rolled off of the water. 

" Mr we are about to reach the docks of the village." 

" Thank you Mr. I shall be ready when we arrive." 

Zenaku would say to the man controlling the boat. Standing up zenaku was wearing a straw hat that concealed his face, over his normal ninja wear he had on a black cloak with red clouds. As the boat came to a stop Zenaku stepped off of the boat and made his way down the docks. The mist was pretty thick so he did not notice that there was someone standing at the end of the docks. 

zenaku would stand there for a moment as he looked at the man standing before him. He was not sure if he was friend or if he was foe but he would figure that out here soon.

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (A)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage: Eternal mangekiyo sharringan. 

Spoiler:
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 62,000

Post by Burittsu Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:09 pm

As the boat came to the dock Burittsu was the first to make contact with the vessel and its cargo, wondering who would be coming back at a time like this. Making the poor owner do all this work during such a time of growth watching from the wooden docks he studied the boat as the passenger himself came off and into the light. A different type of shinobi yet he knew there was more to such people in this time period. Everyone had their secrets and it was only time that would reveal the truth about everyone. Remaining calm, Burittsu could only take this new visitor and hope he didn’t mean any harm while being in his land. Stoic and well mannered Burittsu made it easy for the stranger by coming out first and welcoming him to the land of water.

“Stranger welcome. I hope your visit to these lands isn’t fueled by violence. With that being said, it's a pleasure to meet you call me Burittsu. A shinobi of Kirigakure.”

Giving him a little wave as a gesture of kindness Burittsu remained motionless watching and waiting, allowing even the driver of the boat to go into his business. Seeing the present that was left behind his counter hearing the excitement from inside he was glad to hear that the man himself was astounded. Keeping his focus upon the shinobi before him he doubted that he came all this way to simply fight. Yet he could tell something was different about this shinobi like the rest; they all had some sort of secret.

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken
    :: Seven Swords
    :: Leggings is S Rank granting +1 Tier to speed
    :: Chestplate is S Rank granting +1 Tier to Con
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:38 pm

The man in front of him was actually a ninja from the land of water and was also the man he had came here to look for. His name was burritsu, from what he understood this man was his lands tailed beast host, just as he was the host to the four tails bijuu son goku. He had asked him what his visit was for and he hoped that it was not fueled by violence. Zenaku was not one to just cause a scene for no reason, tho it really depends on how the other person acted. 

" Thank you burritsu for that kind welcome. My name is zenaku uchiha, if the rumors are true then you're this village kage. As well as a host to a tailed beast. If that is the case then you are who im looking for." 

Zenaku said as he reached up and removed his straw hat.

Spoiler:
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:43 pm

The man came out and removed himself from the vessel before returning the gesture yet it had seemed even remaining silent about his new found position. The world knew of him and it seemed nothing was a lie from the man saying he just wondered who the informants were that continued to spill the news. After paying for the new foundations in the village he could only wait till his day to reveal himself to the world. Scratching the back of his head it was no shame in what the people knew he simply didn’t like the attention he was gathering even as he remained to himself.

The world and even his own comrades haven’t heard him coming out to battle or quench such a thirst in a while yet the head stories from others only made him wonder. Simply knowing information was dangerous and this Uchiha who appeared before him only reminded him of another that was met a while ago. He knew a lot yet he came far enough and even alone to see Burittsu, another guest for him to honor and serve while he stayed within his walls. Yet this was the best time to see what he was there for and his true motives. Burittsu turned away and walked towards the village slowly waving over his new friend to take the walk with him.

Uchiha Zenaku. Pleased to meet you, someone who did their research couldn’t be planning to kill me all alone. So tell me everything you want since you’ve found me what’s next on the board.”

Walking under the bright lights of the path he continued to move slowly enough that the Uchiha may speak his peace before reaching the gates. Giving himself time to go back and listen to the man and give him a proper answer depending on what was being told. He would either send him off back to the docks empty handed or invite him into his home where he could see it all. As they all could see the shinobi keeping him on his toes but also reminding him that trust goes a long way.

“An Uchiha from Konoha. Ironically I love how since I took the position our villages have been getting closer first the samurai and the crafter. Now a shinobi, how was Konoha when you left? I hope your village is doing alright during these terrible times.”

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:06 pm

The uchiha would just laugh as the man before him mentioned killing him all alone. He could see that the uchiha name was looked at as if they all had some evil motive on hand. 

" Of corse I did my research, only a fool would enter another's territory with out first knowing the details. I am not here to kill you, if I was you would have already been dead. But with that aside I came here to find the host to the tailed beast, see I recently have birthed a organization that goes by the name Akatsuki. So far its only me, but I have hopes to build a all Jenjuraki organization.If your interested to know more we could always discuss this over some sake and food." 

Zenaku would say as he walked beside burritsu, they would slowly make there way towards the villages gate that would lead into the village. The mizukage would ask zenaku how Konohagakure was when he left it, he said these was some pretty bad times for the ninja times. He agreed the amount of violence was at a all time high, he was sure just about anything would be able to ignite the flame for a world War. 

" Konohagakure was doing very well, the Hokage tries his best to keep peace within the ninja nations but sometimes that is hard to do when you have missing ninja going around disruption of everything." 

Zenaku said as he stood beside burritsu, his arms and body still under his Organization cloak that was black with red clouds.

Spoiler:
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:42 pm

Hearing the man chuckle at his remark and give him a suitable answer he could only think about the paladin for a brief moment. A strong shinobi such as that was facing his own form of retaliation with shinobi across the land knowing he had to deal with Kirigakure last time. A little smile crossed the face of the shinobi as he continued to listen to the explanation that was being given. Allowing the Uchiha to speak his mind Burittsu only looked for the cause and reason for the man to come out this far to search for him. His black cloak tattooed with red clouds upon the clothing in various locations his design of clothing was one serious enough.

As the two made their way closer to the gates Burittsu only thought of one suitable option before giving the man his final answer. The Mizukage had the luck of a three legged dog at least he was able to breathe in this world. Remaining quiet for at least a second or two between their walk from the docks to the village. He could only give out a suitable answer to the Uchiha remembering the other he fought in the land of fire. He could only hope the same enjoyment would be given out this day.

“I’d already be dead huh.. suitable answer from those that wield power. Tell me to sit down and some beverages don’t sound like a way to properly test a shinobi. We should have a spar and at the end of it I’ll give you the answer you came all the way to hear. While your knowledge of me possibly couldn’t help in the real battle you know enough to stand on your own two feet and tell me about this organization you’re creating. Rokubi and I are doing great even if we don't enjoy the acquired taste of battle. Let’s head to the village's facility and battle this out before I dive in headfirst. I need to see who you really are, let alone who you can be when the battle gets rough.”

Almost making it to the gate of the village, Burittsu could start to see the two Jounin he left behind once more, each standing still and looking off into the darkness. Studying the night and keeping their eyes open for anyone suspicious he continued to think about the words of the Uchiha. Now it seemed it was either to believe him or see if he was lying yet only time would tell how this would go between the two shinobi. He only had to wait for his answer and the battle between the two would commence.

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:29 pm

Zenaku was a little surprised at first when the ninja burritsu wanted to spar with zenaku. Guess he didn't want to sit down and have some drinks. Zenaku did not care he had not had a good spar in some time now so he decided that he would take him up on that offer. Honestly the uchiha did not come to the land of water to fight anyone but seeing as zenaku was there to recruit him into the Akatsuki he did not blame burritsu to see how strong zenaku was. He told him that after the spar he would give zenaku his answer that he came for. 

" A spar ha. I can understand that, guess we can enjoy our drinks after. I did not come looking for a fight but I welcome the spar none the less. let's head to this facility you speak of." 

Zenaku was up to this as it gave him a opportunity to use his new found abilities that he and son goku had figured out. The last time he remembered sparing a kage it was tengoku back when he was still a chunin. To zenaku that spar came out as a draw so he was not sure what this spar would end up as.

Spoiler:
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:52 pm

He was glad the excitement could be shared between the two shinobi both ready to enjoy a good battle between villages. The way he talked he was no fool to combat yet he had something of an advantage upon the young Burittsu this was clear. To come out so far and spend his days upon a boat to ask a simple question the answer that was to be said probably weighed more on the future of this organization or more. Realizing that his reputation had increased beyond his control the rumors that passed through the lips of others he couldn’t stop yet he was willing to see it through.

Finally making their way to the gate Burittsu remained silent for a little bit with a thought in his mind. Maybe the answer to his question could be solved after this spar between the two shinobi yet the other wouldn’t have come out so far just to give out a tiny lie. The chances were thrown into the air yet Burittsu knew he had the only way to see the truth behind it all and that was the clashing of souls. Gazing upon the man’s cloak it didn’t look bad for a person in his own group coming up with his organization and uniform. Meant that he had nothing but business to attend to after this meet in the land of water, maybe his adventure would take him to another host of the tailed beast.

Regardless he kept his questions to himself and entered the village with Zenaku guiding him whilst letting him get a tour of his village. As the people of Kirigakure appeared to be busy, that didn’t mean the sounds of celebration and enjoyment were lost to the new citizens and old. As a couple of cheers gave out to those who worked their bodies to the bone to find simple housing or landing jobs. A simple sight but yet if someone was happy in his village then he knew he was doing a good job even if the hate would come from within his community of villagers he tried to appeal to anyone and everyone trying to find a life in his village.

“….”

-Exit

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:55 pm

The two shinobi did not speak another word as he made there way to where the village gate was located. Zenaku knew that sparing against a kage was not gonna be easy not in the slightest. But he has fought kage before and has helped to conquer lands. And this was all before he had mastered the use of his tailed beast that lived inside of his body. 

The two of them would enter the village as the uchiha could hear the people having a good time and celebrating. The village looked like it was in a better state now then it had been years prior when he was here for the chunin exams. They was heading for the facility and if it was anything like Konohagakure grand facility then the two ninja would have no problem putting on a grand display of there ability and jutsu. 

(Exited)

Spoiler:
    Gyokusho
    Gyokusho
    Mist Chuunin
    Mist Chuunin

Village : N/A

Post by Gyokusho Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:49 pm

Gyo came back to the village and went home.

Exit

Hyakkiako, Gyokusho

Strength: E++
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A
    Speed: D
    Coord: X
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A+

Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: More than You

Post by Kiyoshi Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:31 pm

The shinobi of Kirigakure seemed to have the Bijuu under control, or at the very least, subdued. With a slight nod to his entourage, Kiyoshi and his companions would make their leave of the village and head for Konohagakure. He still had things that needed to be done, and he had been away from home for far too long.

{Exit - Travel}

Travel Kiri to Konoha
    Timeframe: 3 days?

Experience: 3580/8720
    Renown: 15500
    Stats: 
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D -> A (Puppet Armor)
    • Stamina: S -> S++ (Jade Pendant)
    • Speed: E -> C (Puppet Armor)
    • Coordination: S -> S++ (Puppet Master Gloves)
    • Intelligence: S -> S+ (Lifestyle)
    • Perception: B

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:10 am