Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Kill it and Skillet

Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Lightning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 30,000

Kill it and Skillet Empty Kill it and Skillet

Post by Kagura Ezume Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:56 am

Kagura waited patiently as the moon slowly sank over the horizon.  She had to admit, the Heavenly Emporium had some of the absolute best views, but that was what you got when you hovered over the rest of the landscape she supposed.  She was feeling a bit better today than previous days and decided to dress to suit her mood, wearing a cute little outfit that accentuated her curves a little bit more than what she normally wore.  She wasn’t really trying to attract attention, but she liked to feel pretty for herself a little bit.  Dawn was slowly appearing over the horizon behind her, painting the sky a nice purple and pink as the sun began to make its appearance.  Her hair drifted in the breeze and slowly she got to her feet, thinking it was about time to try to find something to eat.

The festival had been long and many people were starting to become accustomed to the new faces and such, many simply trying to open their shops and make a profit of the booming population that seemed to constantly be circulating through the Heavenly Emporium.  There was just about anything and everything within the grounds for sale, and that was what made it her favorite place to eat; you never had to have the same thing twice.  This morning,  she was looking for someplace that was a bit different than most, and it went by the name Kill it and Skillet.  It specialized in making things out of meat, with a healthy side of potatoes and biscuits, but everything was served in a skillet directly to the table and was still sizzling, ensuring it was piping hot and fresh.  She had heard about it from a shopkeeper yesterday and decided it would make a good breakfast.

Slipping inside, she waited patiently for a moment and noticed that the place was pretty packed, but the Hostess greeted her with a smile.  “We only have a booth available, and the next person will likely have to join you to save space.  Is that OK?”  She nodded quietly, not really worried about someone joining her for breakfast, and moved to the booth, waiting for the waiter to bring her a menu.  She wasn’t overly starving, so it wasn’t a big deal if it took a minute or two.

[1]

Last edited by Kagura Ezume on Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Constitution: C
    Stamina: S+ 365 CP
    Speed: A
    Coordination:  A
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: A
    Azula Tonoclo
    Azula Tonoclo

Village : N/A

Kill it and Skillet Empty Re: Kill it and Skillet

Post by Azula Tonoclo Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:01 pm

Kill It and Skillet. A restaurant she had been to probably about only once before since her coming to the Heavenly Emporium. It wasn’t her all time favorite, but it had good food, and employees that stared at her significantly less. Yeah they still stared due to the girl walking on her hands with some scarring on display here and there, but at least they tried to pretend they weren’t when she looked over towards them. That and they were pretty good with her method of ordering which was to point to the main dish, then to the sides, then drink.

A highly intricate method, but one they seemed to pick up on easily the last time she was there. She figured it would be a nice start to her day since she planned on enjoying some of the floating city a bit longer till heading home later that afternoon. Her stay had been brief but certainly lively and enjoyable. She even managed to make a new friend in a scared man named Valen. So even as brief as her stay had been so far, it was certainly a worthwhile trip that she was more than happy about taking.

So per plan Azula made her way inside in her usual handstand walk that had her back facing towards where she was going, and her neck craned to face the same way , and to allow her head to stay upright. The hostess was quick to shift her gaze from the feet that she was first faced with down to the face much lower down of the warm smile Azula wore. Ah yep same hostess from before too.

She was polite to warn her about the seating situation, but rather than the benign displeasing news Azula was just pleased to know she’d have company while she ate. So she followed her over on her hands ignoring the stares on the way over. Once she got there she cartwheeled gracefully to her feet before sliding into the free spot in the booth. She was even lucky to have sat with a pretty girl. She gave a wave to the hostess as she left to get a menu for her  before turning her head to meet the other girl's gaze with her own magenta eyes. Then like she had with the hostess, gave her a warm smile, and a gentle wave of hello.

__________________________________________________________________________________

OOC:

Post 1

50 / 50  Chakra Points

Character File

Post by Kagura Ezume Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:53 am

Kagura couldn't help but turn and watch for a moment as someone literally walked into the restaurant using their hands instead of their feet. It wasn't a look of apprehension or confusion, but more like idle curiosity, and noting that they were very proficient with the action, as though it was their primary method of moving around. Not a single word was spoken either, even right up until they did their best to perform a little greeting, to which Kagura simply smiled and nodded at first. "Nice to meet you. I'm Kagura Ezume. I'm going to take a stab and say you are probably mute?" She had noticed that the woman had heard the waitress easily enough, so it wasn't like she couldn't hear and understand which made things much easier to at least communicate with her but she wasn't exactly certain how the woman would be able to respond, so sticking with Yes and No questions might be the best idea.

Then she looked over the menu and prepared her own order mentally while turning it around so that her guest could make her own decisions. "I don't suppose you have an easy way to tell me your name, do you?" she asked next, wanting to make it official. She didn't imagine that she was going to get a lot of questions in her direction, but for the moment that wasn't really a big deal. They didn't need to have a lot of idle chit-chat... but she did watch the woman carefully, wondering what her preferred method of communication was. She couldn't imagine it was sign language with constantly walking on her hands, although she had to admit that made her look a bit stronger than normal. Interesting.

[2]

Azula Tonoclo
    Azula Tonoclo

Post by Azula Tonoclo Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:28 am

Azula smiled, making some stabbing motions as a joke to the girl's question before giving an okay hand signal to say she was spot on. And fairly polite. When she offered her menu sme smiled giving a nod in thanks before leaning forward to rest her elbow onto the table then her chin into her palm as she pointed to the things that she wanted for the waiter to see. She looked from the menu to the girl before giving a silent giggle. She held up her finger to signal the other girl to follow it with her eyes before placing it onto the table and slowly spelt out her name for her to see.

If or when she seemed to catch onto her name she reached up and tapped her ninja headband to then say she was from Kumogakure, and a ninja. She then motioned to her to ask the other girl's origin. She noticed the other woman watching her carefully making her grin widely. Good, it’d make the conversation easier if she was watching all her movements, and Azula loved a good chat. As well as her own internal joking and enjoyment towards those who thought her methods of talking were limited given how mute she was.

After so long she had learned there were many ways to get your thoughts and feelings across without words… and even more to be obnoxious. For now she’d take it easy on the girl. She motioned to the girl’s outfit, or at least as much as she could from where they were seated then put her hands together resting one of her cheeks against it giving a cute smile to show how she found her outfit cute. She then gave a playful shrug and held her hand above her eyes and pretended to look around as if to scout. She try9ng to inquire where she found such a cute outfit. Azula didn’t wear a large variety of outfits but hey small talk was small talk.

__________________________________________________________________________________

OOC:

Post 2

50 / 50  Chakra Points

Character File

Post by Kagura Ezume Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:29 pm

The stabbing motions earned a bit of a smile and a nod from Kagura, understanding that she had indeed been correct, and once the food had been ordered, she motioned to track her finger, to which the brunette did so diligently. Tracing the movements on the table, it wasn't had to figure out the name, but she wanted to be sure. "Azula Tonoclo, correct?" she asked, just trying to get a bit of confirmation before moving on. Then the next question was asked, one that wasn't hard to understand, but one that was a little more complicated to answer. "I was from Konoha once, but I'm no longer a ninja there. I was released from service." And not dishonorably either. She found it fascinating at how the woman was able to almost perfectly transcribe what she wanted to say into an odd charade-style motion, even going so far as to call her outfit cute.

"Oh thank you, I love your hair... This is just the first thing I pulled out of my bag and wanted to wear something nice on such a nice day to relax. I've been searching through Land of Wolf chasing a literal dream." It was a bit weird when she said it out loud, but it was the truth, and that was fine with her. If she wanted an explanation it wasn't like she was keeping it a secret, although it did sometimes make her seem like a crazy person altogether. But she had to admit that she was enjoying the conversation that she was having with the young girl, and it was most interesting and exciting to see what she would come up with to talk about next, and how she would convey it.

[3]

Azula Tonoclo
    Azula Tonoclo

Post by Azula Tonoclo Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:36 am

Azula smirked at her smile from her actions. Yep her antics still were winners. When she said her name out loud she nodded with a warm smile to confirm that was her name. She blinked when she was told she had been relieved from service back at Konoha. She tilted her head to one side, raising one eyebrow while lowering the other to inquire why. Maybe she had been hurt too much to continue her line of service. She personally knew that could be a reason as to why you’d be relieved.

She let out a silent gasp touching her finger tips to her lips when she called her hair cute. She then combed through her own hair in an over the top bashful and flattered manner to say thank you. She then listened intently to what she had to say about her outfit. She then touched one of her fingers to her chin before tilting her head again. A dream hunt? Sounded interesting for sure. She then shimmed a bit closer to the table putting her elbows on the counter and held up her head with her hands smoothing her own cheeks a bit as if she was a child waiting for story time. She then nodded to her to say ‘go ooooon’ After all she wanted to hear more.

OOC:

Post 3

50 / 50  Chakra Points

Character File

Post by Kagura Ezume Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:39 pm

THIS TOPIC IS BEING CONVERTED TO A FLASHBACK DUE TO THE EVENT
    Claim:

Kagura gave another small warm smile at getting the name right, not having been sure at first. Then came the obvious non-verbal question about what had happened to why she left Konoha, and the brunette's smile faded for a moment. It was a long tale, but it could be summed up pretty easily enough, and she had healed enough now that it wasn't too painful to say. "I lost my fiance there. The memories were too much, so I asked to leave, and he let me. Been taking time to heal from it all." That was all she would really say about it, and the pain that coated her words would be obvious, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it used to be. There was one time she wouldn't have been able to say even that without choking up and shutting down.

She really must have been getting better.

Then came the inquisitive look regarding her dream, causing her to smile once more a little bit, but this time it was with a bit of nervousness. "Well... it's going to sound a little crazy, but I have been having the same dream over and over again. Like something is wanting to lead me to a special place. My first hint is in the Land of Wolf I think, which is where I've been looking. Take a break here once in a while to make sure not to burn myself out. Would you like me to describe the dream, or do you think I should be worried?" She once more chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of her head with a free arm which had the unintentional effect of showing off her chest a bit more than normal.

[4]

Azula Tonoclo
    Azula Tonoclo

Post by Azula Tonoclo Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:51 am

Azula let off a silent gasp covering her mouth at the news as to why she left. She knew it had to have been something big. It must have been decently recent too if she seemed so pained to talk about it still. It took her years to be able to talk about stuff after her incident…. So to speak, that is. She never actually physically talked again since she had been rescued. She held her hands near her heart then mimed out handing it to her to say she was giving her heart out to her or sending her best wishes.

She waved her off when she said the dream thing would sound crazy making Azula smirk. She pointed her thumb towards the other people in the restaurant in general then pretended her hand was a mouth that was talking before touching her chest. From there she swirled her finger in a circle by the side of her head to say people allied her crazy. She then shrugged with a playful shrug to say whatever. She was trying to say all together that she didn’t care if it seemed crazy after all she herself came off crazy.

She silently giggled, nodding to say she would like to hear more before leaning in a bit more before holding her hand above her eyes as if she was scouting for something, then pointed to the other girl; then finished with making a heart with her hands in order to tell ehr to follow her heart. If the girl believed this was something that she should pursue she should trust her gut. To check what others thought or said. She wasn’t being unhealthy about it so what should others care about what she did?

OOC:

Post 4

50 / 50  Chakra Points

Character File

Post by Kagura Ezume Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:39 pm

Kagura was glad that she wasn't simply laughed at, although she was curious how a mute would try to express laughter, at the thought of having a dream be the thing that got her up in the morning and getting going most days recently. She nodded once at the translation of other people thinking Azula was crazy, which was something she could see some close-minded individuals considering at first glance of her odd behaviors, but luckily Kagura was very much more open-minded. She would then nod again at the notion to follow her heart, and gave her another warm smile. Hearing someone else not just accept, but to reinforce the idea of pursuing this was something that was very different from the norm, and something that she found quite refreshing if she was being honest. A nice change of pace.

But she seemed to want to know more about the dream, and so, she would begin with that. "It starts simply; I'm walking up some marble-looking stairs on some mountain somewhere, but the air is different. The sky feels close enough to touch, as though I can reach out and grab one of the twinkling stars. It's hard to describe, but I feel like I am amongst the stars instead of under them when I reach the top platform. I feel a large number of eyes on my, but cannot see anyone. There's a semi-circle of columns all surrounding a central pedestal, and there is some wording at the base that I don't think I should be able to read, but as I stare at it, the message becomes clear. 'Behold here, the one who would take the Trial before the Gods of Nyx to become the Champion of Theros.' I hear Akari's voice telling me to stand on the pedestal, but before I can, I wake up, still hearing the howl of a lone wolf as my eyes come open." It was a lot all at once, but she hoped that the description did it justice.

[5]

Azula Tonoclo
    Azula Tonoclo

Post by Azula Tonoclo Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:07 pm

Azula smiled warmly back at her seeing the girl's positive response to her following her heart statement. She liked this girl and she smiled a lot. Then came the story about the dream. Azula wiggled to look like she was getting comfy before resting her chin in both of her palms smiling as she listened on. She gave the most comedic shocked expression at the end of the story before lowering her head and clapping her hands above her head. What it was a cool story even if she couldn't really make much sense of it besides the girl in front of her taking charge of something after some sort of journey and trial.

But the girl seemed smart so she probably had already thought of that. She lifted up to sit more upright again as she tapped her chest, pressed her hands together in prayer, then pointed to the girl in front of her with a smile to say she had faith in her when it came to her journey. Soon after, their food finally arrived. Azula happily dug in as she happily beamed to the girl in front of her. After a moment she pointed to her Kagura’s dish before offering a thumbs up, down, then and wiggle with a rose brow in question to see how she was enjoying her food.

OOC:

Post 5

50 / 50  Chakra Points

Character File

Post by Kagura Ezume Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:21 am

For the first time since they began the conversation, Kagura misunderstood what Azula was trying to tell her. "Yea, I might need you to pray for me. This journey has been one that I don't fully understand but has made me have a great deal more faith in powers unknown than I ever thought possible." That was about when their food arrived, and Kagura quickly began to get the food she wanted onto her plate, only taking half of any dish as per usual to allow Azula to have however much she wanted of any particular bit of food. And while it was obvious that the brunette was taking great care to ensure that she didn't make a mess or drop anything, the sheer efficiency in which she was eating her food was very telling of Kagura's voracious appetite. As prim and proper as she appeared, the woman could put away some food like you wouldn't believe.

Seeing the other woman's question for what it was, she took a moment and presented a thumbs up before swallowing and presenting a follow-up statement. "It's pretty good. Still think I can cook up better stuff though. Not to tute my own horn, but I'm a formidable cook." She then quickly followed that statement with eating more of the food, waving gently at the waiter in an effort to tell them to keep it coming. She wasn't about to be finished eating any time soon, and the one major advantage to eating in a place like this was it didn't matter how many dishes she wound up generating because she didn't have to worry about cleaning up afterwards. So she was going to absolutely eat her fill and then some.

[6]

Azula Tonoclo
    Azula Tonoclo

Post by Azula Tonoclo Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:43 pm

Azula blinked at the misunderstanding before silently giggling at the misunderstanding. Ah this was truely why she loved this method of communication. Axula noticed her saving some of the food for her from Kagura's dishes. Azula blinked but smiled at the politeness. She took some and offered Kagura some of her own dish she had ordered. She smiled softly watching her clear appetite.

She held up a fist as if cheering her on as she stuffed the food away and clapped for her silently giggling. She raised a brow when she said she could make it better as Azula started to eat the food. She then makes some cooking motions before motion to herself with a smirk. She asked if she'd ever be willing to make her some food sometime. She then continued to eat as she watched the girl pack it away clearly finding it quite impressive as well as entertaining.

OOC:

Post 6

50 / 50  Chakra Points

Character File

Post by Kagura Ezume Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:07 pm

Noting the blink, she made the assumption that her interpretation wasn't quite spot on, but Azule made no motion to try to correct her, so it must have been close enough. That was fine. As they continued their meal, the young woman even seemed to be cheering Kagura on, something that made her giggle just a little bit and roll her eyes. “I’ve been known to pack away some food. Life of a Ninja. Just because I’m no longer with Konoha doesn’t mean that I am not still training and trying to get stronger. I feel like my body has sort of stopped in that regard, capped out as far as I can go, but I feel like there is still more to learn and such too. Besides, since I don’t know what I’m walking into, I can’t afford to be rusty.” The explanation was simple enough, but gave Azula more insight into her motivations. Not like she was trying to get fat, but she needed the calories to fuel her intense training.

Then Azula made a question that was absolutely simple to translate, requesting if Kagura could ever cook for her sometime. “Oh absolutely. If you ever make it out to Land of Wolf, look me up. If not, I mean, it’s not like this nice little flying fortress is going anywhere. Maybe we can meet up here again.” She offered a warm smile, absolutely oblivious of what was to come in the future, but open to the possibility. Of course, it was implied that the situation had to present itself for the offer to be truly valid, but she also absolutely meant every word of it. If she met up with Azula again and had the opportunity to cook for her, she was going to make sure it was a meal that would burn a memory in the blonde’s mind that would last her lifetime.

[7]

Azula Tonoclo
    Azula Tonoclo

Post by Azula Tonoclo Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:18 pm

Azula smirked playfully at the eye roll seeming more then pleased with her response before waving her off as if to say don’t worry don’t worrrrry. She knew the grind even if it felt like she hadn’t actively trained in months. Azula smiled brightly as she agreed before nodding. She’d definitely have to hit her up on her offer in the future. Azula finished up her food soon enough before lounging back in her seat looking thoughtful. What to talk about next? She was done eating, but her new friend wasn’t she couldn't just leave yet! Especially not when the conversation had been so much fun so far! What else did people talk about….. Oh that’s it! Azula then pointed out the window towards the sky, then gave a cheek grin and shrug with a rose brow. She is trying to emmit the biggest...... so how about that weather eh? She could muster.

OOC:

Post 7

50 / 50  Chakra Points

Character File

Post by Kagura Ezume Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:50 am

Kagura was still eating when Azula finished her bits, and with a thankful nod, did at least try a morsel from each of the plates presented just to get a taste of the flavor. But as she continued, she was also paying attention, and while it took a moment for her to understand what the blonde was getting at, to include a moment with stuffed cheeks of looking outside, eventually she figured it out and rolled her eyes. Once she finished that bite of food, she gave the woman a smile and then shook her head. Azula had just tried to fill idle space with something as trivial as the weather, and that simply wouldn't do. "No no no... I want to hear more about you. Where you come from. Hobbies. What you like to do... that sort of thing. I want to learn more about you, and that will give me the time I need to finish chowing down."

With that said, she watched the mute carefully once more, curious how she was going to start spitting out information about herself and what she liked and such through this little game of charades. It was most certainly one of the most interesting bits of conversations she had in some time, and she would have to make sure to periodically verbalize what the woman was saying so that she could make sure that she wasn't losing anything in translation, but that wasn't really a bother. She was also rapidly polishing off the food, the waitress working extra hard to clear the quickly cleaned off plates and getting them out of the way of the two women so they wouldn't have to worry about that. The brunette knew that nothing was guaranteed, so she wanted to learn as much as she could while the opportunity presented itself.

[8]

Azula Tonoclo
    Azula Tonoclo

Post by Azula Tonoclo Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:01 am

Azula silently giggled at her eye roll towards her question. She herself held a silly grin. Listening to her questions, Azula happily tapped her head band around her neck again to say she was from Kumo. She then pretended she was carving her dolls at her house to say she liked crafting, danced in her seat to say she liked dancing, then pretended she was talking then held a hand to her eyes like she was searching to say she liked talking and people watching. Then she did an over the top looking laugh without making a noise to say she liked to make people laugh.

If any of this translated over properly was up in the air but hey she gave her many answers to her questions in the most comedic manner she could muster. When the waitress came over she mimed out like she was writing something to ask for a pen with a bright smile. En she'd come back one of the times for more plates she'd take the pen gently with a bow of her heletting the wtress head off as she grabbed napkin and wrote down onto it with pretty letters and hearts oer each letter possible.

'I really like talking to you, here's my address in Kumo! I would simply adore writing with you in the future if you would be interested! That and I'd like to see if I could make you laugh really hard one of these times too. I bet your laugh is as pretty as you and your dress are! Also sorry for not doing this sooner I find the charades funny hehe.'

She then doodled a silly face on the napkin before sliding it over to the other girl with a delighted smile.

OOC:

Post 8

50 / 50  Chakra Points

Character File

Post by Kagura Ezume Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:35 am

Kagura was finishing the food that was set in front of her rapidly, wrapping up her meal, and despite the sheer amount of food that had been consumed, she hadn't even touched her napkin because she simply didn't make a mess. Watching carefully, she was able to be successful for the most part in translating what the mute was saying. "From Kumogakure, a place I would definitely like to visit one day, you like some sort of crafting, dancing, talking and socializing, and making people laugh. How close did I get?" she asked, smiling. It was definitely entertaining if nothing else, but making sure she understood properly was still important for Kagura to make sure nothing was lost in translation. But then, it seemed like a true bit of conversation was going to occur as the mute asked for a bit of pen and paper, and Kagura watched with anticipation as she wrote some things down.

After a quick read, Kagura replied with another warm smile. "I have enjoyed your company as well. If I do manage to make it to Kumogakure, I will certainly find you one way or another; I have a few methods of gathering information that is pretty effective. As far as laughing hard... I'm not entirely certain that I'm capable of that anymore, but you are welcome to try. I appreciate the compliment, and honestly, right back at you. We have to make sure this isn't the last time we meet; I can tell already, just with my basic Sensory, that you have a lot of potential. That growth is something that can't be underplayed in any way, and you can't slack off, but if you train hard, I'm confident you can get just as strong as me, if not stronger. Oh, and I'm totally keeping this afterward... you are a good artist."

Sliding the paper back to Dahlia in case she wanted to write more, she waited a bit and smiled once more.

[9]

Azula Tonoclo
    Azula Tonoclo

Post by Azula Tonoclo Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:20 pm

Azula happily clapped to say she got everything correct. Man she was great at charades! She then smirked when she noticed out of the corner of her eye how Kagura was watching her with anticipation. She couldn’t blame her; this was a straightforward message for once. Granette it was far less entertaining but when it came to her address and such it needed to be written down so why not add a little message too right? Azual then smiled brightly when she saw that she was willing to meet up and silently giggled at her return compliments and mention of her laugh. When she was passed back the paper she started to write again.

‘I’d hate to disappoint but you’ll likely never hear me laugh if I can help it’ She paused for a moment before smiling brightly though her eyes, almost looking sad. ‘My being mute is not due to physical limitations.’

Her eyes lit up more once again as she continued to write.

‘I can’t wait to try to get you to laugh however! I think everyone is still capable of laughing no matte rhow much death, pain, torture, loss, or sadness they face! Laughter is powerful like that. Also Don’t worry I won’t slack off. I am however taking a small break after these past few years. I suffered some injuries that my village was going to retire me from being a ninja for so I had to relearn how to do everything with my hands. I toooootally proved them wrong about never being able to effectively do things as a ninja with my leg’s physical pain issues. Heheh! Oh! If you wanna keep it then I’ll give you something more thank you!’

She let her read while she pulled out some ryo for her meal, placing it on the counter before sliding the paper back over and began to sketch out a rough picture of Kagura smiling and laughing as a chibi version of herself with a handlebar mustache was doing a silly dance. She then smiled sliding th epaper back to her and passed the pen back to the waitress when she came for the ryo.

OOC:

Post 9

50 / 50  Chakra Points

Character File

Post by Kagura Ezume Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:56 am

The clapping made Kagura smile once more, glad that she managed to get everything right, and once more, awaited for the messages to be written again for her to be able to read.  Once it was slid her way again, she began to read, but her expression lost a bit of her warmth, and she let out a gentle sigh and began to reply.  “We all have our pain.  I knew you were mute by choice; no one learns how to laugh properly, even if silent, if they were born mute.  We all have our reasons, but by your own words, laughter is powerful.  I feel as though the day that you laugh again will be the same day I do, but time will tell.  And good on you for pushing through the problems you have run into.  I know some pretty impressive medics that can mend even older wounds, if that is something that you wanted to do.  Oh, and because you are now my friend?”  She paused here, smiling again and leaning forward a bit so that she could hear the next words, because Kagura wasn’t saying it very loudly.

“If anyone hurts you again like that, and I find out?  I will annihilate them so utterly that anyone who remembers them will never speak their name again.”

The sheer intensity of those words were startling compared to everything that she had said thus far.  She was absolutely serious too.  With her skills, even with some of them being less than fantastic, she would ensure that regardless of who it was, they would be destroyed.  And then the intensity faded as though it was never there in the first place.  As the waitress approached, Kagura held her hand up, and folded enough Ryo to pay for them both.  “My treat.  I love our conversation thus far.  Perhaps we could continue on a walk?  Maybe hit a training ground?  I’d like to see what you are capable of if we get a chance.”  The smile returned, hoping that they didn’t have to end their interaction so soon.

[10]

Azula Tonoclo
    Azula Tonoclo

Post by Azula Tonoclo Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:17 am

She stared at her as she went into her stream that came off rather motherly in a way before she went into explaining what she’d do to someone who would ever hurt her again. Her words remind her of her parents, all the death that went on. How what happened to her had made people who knew about her afraid to even say her name due to the sensitive nature of the memories of simply knowing the gruesome scene. Everything. She slowly started to smile widely silently laughing as she then thought back to how everyone was even scared to say her parents name, her brothers name, and any of her old friends names.

She then wrote one last thing before returning the pen.

‘Some times such threats seem pleasant until the aftermath comes. No one's name should be refused to be spoken, even that of the dead. That and sometimes those who you wished to save have their names unspoken.’

Her writing style looked more like typed out words than cute and frilly. A star contrast to the happy face still planted on her. At her offer she tapped her chin a bit before nodding to say she liked the idea with a smile.

OOC:

Post 10

50 / 50  Chakra Points

Character File

Post by Kagura Ezume Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:41 am

Her silent laughter, this time, she could tell; this was something born of pain. Something that Kagura had unintentionally brought up within the woman. The brunette waited patiently for an explanation, but when it was slid her direction, she read it carefully and compiled it with the reaction that she had already received. The way it was written too, without any type of emotion in stark contrast to the rest of the writing, was a dead giveaway as well. But Kagura would not be swayed by this in the slightest. "You may be right, but there are people in this world that aren't worth the air they breathe. Anyone who hurts a friend of mine will face my wrath." There was something very eerie about her words this time; they were said with no open hostility whatsoever, but casually, as though Kagura was talking about the weather that she had brought up earlier.

With that part of the conversation finished, and Azula willing to indulge the swordswoman further in their little meeting, Kagura ensured that everything was paid for and then led the way out of the restaurant. From here though, the ball was in the blonde's court; she had presented the options, and the look on Kagura's face was self-explanatory. She was asking silently if the woman had made a decision regarding what she wanted to do next. They could shop, train, spar, walk around in circles... but it was her goal to lift the young woman's spirits after such a heavy topic. She wouldn't take back her words, as that was simply the way she was. She had become a Ninja to protect the innocent and punish those who did harm to those who were innocent. She was a Paladin of Justice and she was Legion.

[11]

Azula Tonoclo
    Azula Tonoclo

Post by Azula Tonoclo Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:30 pm

Azula gave a playful smile and shrug in reaction to her further push of assurance that not everyone was worth the air they breathe. It was a shrug that felt like an agree to disagree sort of notion. She appreciated the compassion Kagura wished to extend to her however she still did not agree out right to the statement she was offering. She noted the tone change of course in her new friend though she didn't exactly show that she was really phased by it. Once everything was paid for Azula flipped onto her hands and followed her out of the restaurant to wherever she decided to go.

Then they did not go past the store. Right it was her choice to lead where to go. What had the options had been again? Honestly she forgotten already. But if it was her pick she knew just to place. It was the part training arsa she had met Valen. It was such a nice place she was sure her new friend would love it! She smiled to her ti rekk he to follow her then started to lead the way to a nice open area park meant for training. There she happily pranced around on her hands slowly beginning to dance in the grass on her hands happily and with wonderful grace.

OOC:

Post 11

50 / 50  Chakra Points

Character File

Post by Kagura Ezume Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:41 am

Agree to Disagree was definitely something easily enough understood by the brunette.  She wouldn't bring it up anymore, but she also made a mental note to ensure that she figured out a way to keep tabs on her somehow.  It would be difficult considering how far away Kumogakure was to her, but she would figure out a way to deal with that one way or another.  If she found out someone was hurting Azula again, she would find them and make them regret every life decision they had ever made.  If that upset Azula, so be it.  She wouldn't let the blonde be beaten to the point where she had almost been forced to retire and just let the culprits get away scot-free.  Maybe she would find out who was a high-ranking individual in that village and have them look out for the blonde a little bit.

They arrived at a training ground, and Kagura took a moment to look around, nodding quietly as she memorized the terrain, a battle essential for anyone.  She didn't have her weaponry on her, but she didn't plan on using it; she had a few Jutsu she wanted to train, and this would be the perfect opportunity.  "Alright... so, let's have a little fun.  I'm going to make a shadow clone so that you can go all out without worrying about hurting me in the slightest while I exercise control and a few Jutsu that I have had on the back burner for some time.  Seem fair?  Or do you want to do something else?"  She was genuinely curious what the woman was capable of, and if she would continue to stay on her hands to do it.  That, and more charades would be fun!

[12]

Azula Tonoclo
    Azula Tonoclo

Post by Azula Tonoclo Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:26 pm

Alzula rolled and tumbled gracefully until she was in a seated position with her legs spiraled out in front of her. She raised a brow at the training suggestion then silently giggled. Man everyone was all about training. Wasn't this event all about relaxing and having fun? When she offered the comment of if she had something else in mind she touched a finger to her nose and pointed to the other woman to say she was spot on.

She then with a little wind got up to her feet, and hobbled over to the other woman. Her walking didn't seem like she couldn't walk normally but like it just hurt with each step. She made her way to the other girl who easily stood 7 inches taller than the 5'1" Azula. She smiled up to her with a warm smile before booping her nose and then curtsied to her before offering her a hand like one would to another before they ballroom danced. She wanted to dance with the girl and have a bit of fun that way.

OOC:

Post 12

50 / 50  Chakra Points

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm