Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Scattered Answers (FB) (Sayuri) (M Rated)

Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire, Water, Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Scattered Answers (FB) (Sayuri) (M Rated) Empty Scattered Answers (FB) (Sayuri) (M Rated)

Post by Valen Minamoto Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:44 am

The day was honestly kind of boring if he was going to be honest with himself. Here Valen was, sitting against the back wall of the Mizukage's office, he had been invited of course, and contemplating questions to ask his Queen. It seemed like he had had so many he had wanted to ask her before when they were in her palace. At least a few days ago he had, however those had been lost amidst the days of tortured pain and pleasure he and the Ice Queen had given to each other. His mind went hazy at the thought of blue eyes, pale flesh, and the tantalizing feel of skin on skin contact with their differing temperatures creating a sensation that he never dreamed could be possible. His sword was leaning in the crook of his shoulder, the butt of the sheathe sitting upon the floor with the hilt of the weapon up by his head. His red eyed gaze was fixated on the ceiling as he tried to remember the questions he had intended to ask his blonde haired Ice Queen but thus far to no avail.

Still, if it was boring, it was at least more or less quiet as he sat, breathing in slow and deeply as his head leaned against the wall. He was half tempted to fall asleep but if Sayuri found him like that who knew what she might do. It might either be awful, and therefore potentially very nice. Or very nice and therefore, very nice. You know, enjoying pain really did make it difficult for people to punish you didn't it? It was kind of interesting. Still, the late morning had been uneventful thus far and promised to continue to be so unless something happened to make it not so. Perhaps something would, who knew, the day was young and only time itself could tell what came next after all.

Last edited by Valen Minamoto on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Renown: 9,250
    Ryo: 8,750,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Outdated at this point
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

Scattered Answers (FB) (Sayuri) (M Rated) Empty Re: Scattered Answers (FB) (Sayuri) (M Rated)

Post by Sayuri Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:41 am

Sayuri had left Valen inside the Mizukage’s office, she’d been working on various bits of paperwork for some time, and had brought the man along for company. He was pleasant to look at and a welcome distraction from the minutia that was bookkeeping. After a few hours though she had grown hungry and left to obtain lunch for the two of them. She could have had someone bring it, or sent Valen for that matter, but she needed to stretch her legs and get away from the desk that was starting to feel like a weighted chain around her - and not in a pleasant way.

She had gone to the kitchens and obtained a platter with various foods as well as a bottle of red wine and two wine glasses. Sayuri was not much of a drinker, she rarely imbibed, but it was either that, water or questionable coffee. There was a guard stationed in the hallway leading to the office and she gestured with her chin towards the door as she approached. “Open that for me, then make yourself scarce.” The guard complied, it was not uncommon for the people using the office to wish for privacy so there were no questions regarding her command. He opened the door for her and as she commanded slipped down the hallway and around the corner. She knew he wouldn’t be too far away if there was a problem, but he had least had the decency to be outside of earshot.

Sayuri entered the room holding the tray with both hands and paused to use her body to close the door, leaning her back against it and smiling down at Valen. She stood there for a few seconds admiring him and then slowly made her way to the front of the desk and placed the tray down. Not looking at him she would pour two glasses of the red wine and place them down on the tray again, speaking seductively as she did. “I brought lunch, have you thought of any questions yet? Am I to be tortured with. . . anticipation. . . or do you require more motivation?” As she finished speaking she would finally turn to look at Valen again, a smirk on her face as she leaned against the desk and picked up one of the glasses and took a delicate sip. “Come. Eat. Tell me your thoughts, I grow tired of paperwork and am in need of a diversion.”

The Ice Queen:
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Ryo:

Scattered Answers (FB) (Sayuri) (M Rated) Empty Re: Scattered Answers (FB) (Sayuri) (M Rated)

Post by Valen Minamoto Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:10 am

As he waited, idly looking up at the ceiling and thinking about possible questions to ask his Queen the door would open and he would turn his red eyed gaze to it and see a guard at the door, moving back to allow someone to enter. The man would proceed to move down the hall and out of Valen's line of sight due to that ever so pesky invention known as walls. Still his eyes would quickly be drawn the pale figure moving into the office and using her hips to close the door behind her before moving across the room and setting a platter of meats upon the desk along with a glass bottle of some kind of drink and two glasses. That bottle made him think of rum back on the pirate ships. You know, he had not seen any since he had come to Kirigakure. It begged the question 'Where has the rum gone?' but for some reason the genin decided not to ask that one. Still, as he considered she would pour the red drink into the two glasses and as she did she would speak. Her voice was laced with something, it had a timbre to it that he had come to recognize over the past few days at her palace.

He had moved into the palace with her, sharing her bed chamber and honestly, Valen had never been more comfortable or happy in his life. There was something intoxicating about waking up with a stunningly beautiful woman in yours arm each time you slept and they had similar enjoyments, to a degree. Valen did not enjoy causing her pain as much as she seemed to enjoy causing it to him. However he did so because it drove her absolutely wild and let her cause pain to him because it did the same for her. Also because she was his owner and he couldn't say no. However he enjoyed the experience thoroughly. Just thinking about opening his eyes to the scent of her blonde hair in his nose and her cold body pressed up against his warm one causing an unforgettable sensation against his skin drove something within him. Still, he would turn his attention to her again as she picked up her glass, leaning against the desk and telling him to eat and tell her his thoughts.

Taking those directions literally he would of course do so. Standing first, leaving his sword against the wall, he would move to the table. One hand would reach onto the tray and take a cubed cut of meat from it and pop it into his mouth before he turned his eyes to her. He chewed thoughtfully, getting his thoughts in order before swallowing the bite of food and speaking. As he did his hands would move to rest themselves upon her hips and his red eyes would meet her blue ones. "I was just thinking about how enjoyable it is to wake up with you each day thus far. I've honestly never been so happy to wake up each morning. The sensation is always incredible and the fun we have together when we're both awake is always exhaustingly pleasurable" He would say, his tone quiet as it usually was but with a small smile on his face. Ever since joining Kirigakure he had learned to fight and found a life for that. He had joined the Nightmare Brigade and found a love for its work. He had met Sayuri and found enjoyment in the mutual pain and pleasure they gave one another. Once he had said as such he would reach over and take another piece of meat from the tray. Honestly he was really hungry, it was odd since he was so tiny. Many couldn't figure out where he put it all. He could only assume his energy reserves. Still regardless, once he had finished that bite, this time having reached for it and consumed it without his eyes leaving hers, he would speak again. "I have a question, but it isn't regarding my social ineptness. It's regarding my shinobi status. How does one gain promotion within the ranks?" He would ask, he honestly did not even know but he knew he was the lowest of the ranks at genin and he knew as he became more competent he would progress. He just didn't know how.

Stats:

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu

Post by Sayuri Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:54 am

Sayuri watched with amusement as Valen stood and moved to the desk in front of her. She enjoyed watching him do things, and she could tell that he was seriously considering her request to tell her his thoughts. As he chewed thoughtfully she took a small sip from her wine glass, only to set it down beside her as his hands moved to rest on her hips. She shuddered slightly with excitement at his touch, her breath escaping audibly as she felt heat rise to her cheeks. Since she was cold she imagined that the heat she felt was coming directly from him and that idea only fanned the imaginary flames she was beginning to feel.

His response was unexpected, it had never occurred to her that she could bring someone happiness. Her head would tilt to the side slightly as she pondered his reply, eventually breaking the silence with her own thoughts. “Few have expressed happiness at my presence or touch. Pleasure, absolutely. Pain, without a doubt. Torment, at the best of times. But never happiness. And oddly, I enjoy being able to give you that. I must say, that is a sensation I had not expected at all. But you have pleased me with your thoughts.” Her hands would slink along his arms as she spoke, gliding upwards from her own hips until they rested on the tops of his shoulders.

As he took another bite of food she would attempt to pull him closer to her, pressing her weight onto her rear on the top of the desk to stabilize herself while she curled her legs around the back of his legs and effectively used all four limbs to coax him towards her. While she was listening to him and sincerely intended to answer his question, she found it difficult to resist his touch. When she answered there was a glimmer of mischief in her blue eyes along with a breathiness to her voice. “How to gain a promotion. The easiest way is of course for you to please the one handing out promotions.” She let her answer hang in the air for a beat before correcting her teasing. “I jest . . . mostly. Although in some ways that does help. In order to rise through the ranks you must show competence, willingness and discipline. All in the name of Kirigakure and her interests.” Her hands gripped a touch harder as spoke, the heat in her cheeks causing them to glow a pale pink.

The Ice Queen:
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:03 am

As his hands went to her hips he felt the shudder run through her as colour dusted her cheeks and her blue eyes looked up at him. The feel of her cold form under his hands caused a shudder through him as well although it wouldn't be from the cold itself. But simply from coming into contact with her. Already he felt the flames of his want, his need rise high but he tended them as a fire builder tended the flames of his creation. Kept them in control, he was learning to control those constant desires for her, his lust in general for that matter. Lust that she herself had stoked with their first meeting. When he gave her his thoughts though her head would tilt in a manner similar to his at many times before she herself spoke. He listened as she told him that she had never been told she had brought happiness to someone before. But that she liked being told that and that she was pleased with the direction of his thoughts. He considered her words and how best to respond to them but would refrain for the moment as she moved to pull him into her as he grabbed another bite of food. She would use herself as leverage against the desk, wrapping her legs around the back of his and used her whole body to pull him into her. He braced himself against the desk so he did not hit it too hard before looking to meet her eyes.

Given that they were of a height he did not need to look down at her in anyway. If anything she was even with him because her body was curled and angled in order to pull him against her. Making him the obvious shorter of the two but that did not bother Valen and it certainly did not seem to bother Sayuri. When she answered his question of how to progress through the ranks, mischief sparkling in her eyes as she did he would feel a faint smirk grace his features for a moment. But when she spoke seriously he would listen intently, nodding in understanding as she finished. When she did her hands gripped his shoulders harder and her cheeks flushed with what he thought was want and desire. He thought he recognized the signs that told him to move, to take her. However he did not, mostly because the deal was that in public he was hers to command. In private she was his. However in this office he wasn't sure what this counted as and he did not want to get in trouble. Or get her in trouble in the first place.

So he would do nothing.

Instead, he would let himself by pulled into her, wrapping his own arms around her slim waist as he moved his head to be next to her ear. Then he would speak again. "You told me you enjoy being able to give me happiness. So let me tell you how you give me that feeling. Your touch..your words when directed toward me. Your gaze, just having your attention all to myself is enough to content me. I want you my Queen, constantly. But I never know when it's safe to have you. But getting to do so, getting to have you brings me such happiness and pleasure that it cannot be measured. I am glad I ended up where I am." He would say, his lips coming to kiss and nibble her ear softly. It was the furthest he would go without confirmation that it was safe to do so. Because even he could see that no eyes were here. But ears could always be ever listening.

[3]

Stats:

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:16 pm

Valen allowed himself to be pulled closer to her, even wrapping his arms around her waist, but otherwise he did not reciprocate her attention. At first she was confused, wondering what had changed until she listened to him speak and she realized that he simply didn’t know if it was permitted at present. It was something she hadn’t fully considered, that he would need some kind of signal to know when he was allowed to express himself freely. She shivered as his lips met her ear, trying to find an elegant solution to the problem, though that was made a bit more difficult by his gentle nibbling.

Her voice was low when she spoke, filled with desire and longing and punctuated by her sighs of enjoyment. “Your words bring me much pleasure, and I wish to make it clear when it is safe for you to have me. Were things different, I would not have such limitations on you as I would gladly be yours whenever you wished. However, due to my station and various obligations that cannot be so. So let it be this; when I refer to you as my Lord, then it is safe.” She would pull back from him slightly so that she could gaze into his red eyes as she asked him a question. “Is this acceptable, my Lord Ember?” There was a seductive smile on her face while she spoke, she knew exactly what she had just said, and she was waiting to see what sort of reaction her words would inspire.

The Ice Queen:
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:36 pm

As he spoke, as he nibbled her ear, his warm breath stimulating the senses of touch and hearing she would shiver in his arms. Her words however would be heard. He was an attentive servant to his Queen and if she spoke, he would listen and hear her the first time. So when she explained that she wanted it to be clear when it safe to take her. That she wished she didn't need a signal at all but needed one all the same. As well as what that signal was. He would be just beginning to nod his head when she pulled back from him and asked her question. Now, Valen was not stupid, uneducated and in need of guidance because of a severe lack of experience yes. But he was most certainly not stupid. So when she asked that question he knew exactly what she was doing. What she was saying. More importantly, he knew exactly what she wanted. It was of course the very same thing he wanted. So as he looked to her seductive smile, he would flash her a vicious grin. One he did not generally show others before grasping her by the hips again and setting her firmly on the desk.

Idly he'd step to the side of her, his red eyes never leaving hers of blue and with a single sweep of the arm knock the wine glasses, the platter of food, and the pens of course, onto the floor in a scattered mess. The desk would be their location and as he did he would move to pull her over to him so that she was sitting centered on the visitor side of the desk. The windows were closed thankfully, or he doubted she would have given him the 'okay' and when she was situated he would place his hands upon her again and send a flash of fire chakra across her. The wave of fire would be designed to flash over her skin and stop at her shoulders. He had come up with that little trick in order to more readily remove any garments she might be wearing. Generally because the woman wore ice and snow as clothing. Morphing them around her as gowns and dresses of all kinds. The swift flash of fire across her body was enough to melt such flimsy snow and ice without issue and it gave an interesting effect as her body was briefly engulfed in a quick wave of flame that left her bare and naked in it's wake.

It also did wonders for excess hair, leaving the skin the flames moved over smooth and hairless. Which is precisely why he stopped it at the top of her shoulders. He doubted she would appreciate having the hair on her head burned away. That said, hey, free wax. With that done he would pull her to him and move to take her in a deep kiss. He needed to taste her, needed to contact with her. Otherwise he would have simply removed his clothing as well. Without burning them off, seeing as unlike her. He couldn't simply garb himself in his own element of choice at will. Still, as he kissed her he would begin to undress, kicking his boots, removing his shinobi pants and underclothes before breaking the kiss and meeting her eyes as he removed the shirt, tossing it aside before moving to pull her against him. The full body, skin on skin contact with her always drove him wild due to the difference in their body temperatures. He was hot, she was cold, together a pleasurable tingling sensation met and he relished it each time he felt it. With an insidious smirk of his own he would put his lips next to her ear and speak. His voice causing warm breath to once again move down her inner ear. "Tell me what it is you want. Say it." He would say, his personality seeming to have switched from subservience to being the one in control. That was the relationship they'd had after all. In public, he was the perfect servant. Her shinobi, her knight. In private however, she was his.

[4]

Stats:

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:13 pm

It was clear that her words were well received and understood by Valen. As soon as she called him ‘Lord’ he stepped to the side and with one fluid motion swept everything that had been on the desk onto the floor. This of course included several mission reports which now had red wine stains on them as everything fell to the floor in a scattered mess. The reports would still be legible, however obviously stained a purplish red. When this happened a wicked grin would form on the Ice Princess’s face, and she would let out a small gasp of enjoyment as Valen burned her clothing away with a flash of Katon chakra. This was a new ability that she had not seen from him yet, though she greatly appreciated both the technique and the fact that he stopped the flames before they rendered her bald.

She submitted eagerly to his kiss, returning it with fervor from where he had picked her and set her on the desk. She barely noticed him hastily removing his clothing until suddenly she felt his hot skin against her icy skin, and she felt that tell tale tingle of the mingling extremes. As he spoke into her ear once more she would shudder as his hot breath caressed her ear, giving her own quiet answer into his ear as she leaned in. “I want you, my Lord. I want you to ravage me and take me as your own.”

The Ice Queen:
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:41 pm

Her gasp of enjoyment as his fire swept over her, her eagerness in returning the kiss and her shudder as the their bodies finally came together all drove Valen absolutely wild with desire and lust. When she answered him, told him what she wanted he moved to grab her by the throat and pull her into another savage kiss, still holding her by her throat as he did. Should this occur he would his member up with the entrance to her core enter her in one single motion. It would be painfully constricting, but he enjoyed the pain as he knew from experience she would enjoy it as well and he would groan deeply into the kiss should it succeed. Her body enclosing around him. He would break the kiss, but not let go of her neck and his red eyes would meet hers of blue before beginning to thrust himself into her. "You know I'm not going to stop if someone enters right? Not until we're both satisfied." He would say, his tone low with desire. The combined effects of their body temperatures contracting so wildly and the painful pleasure of being within her without any form of foreplay was driving the man up the wall. He had never simply skipped the step before and usually took care to ensure she was physically ready for him. However this time he had decided against doing so.

Part of it was an insane amount of lust that he wanted to release. Part of it was the knowledge that both of them enjoyed pain in a very.. interesting way and wanting to experiment with this to see if they enjoyed this too. It wasn't like she couldn't take him without it. They had slept together since she moved in and so she should be capable. It would just hurt, and hopefully, in a good way. With this thought done he would actually release her neck, leaning forward as he did. However his hand wouldn't leave her, instead it would move around to her hair. Starting at the back of her head he would move her hand along her scalp, getting a good amount of her hair in his hand before closing his hand tightly and pulling back, hard. The resulting pull should hopefully pull her head back and expose her neck. Which he would proceed to move into bite, hard. He didn't know if his teeth could even pierce her flesh, or even cause sensation but he wanted to try. If they didn't he would need to work out some way to make that work in the future. Perhaps by using a similar method to how she solved it and using a jutsu to augment his teeth to increase their sharpness and bite strength. Regardless, Valen would have every bit of himself within her, thrusting into her as he yanked her head back by the hair and attempted to bite her.

[5]

Stats:

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:37 am

She was immediately rewarded for her answer by Valen grabbing her by her throat and kissing her savagely and then in one fluid motion he entered her suddenly. She would gasp into their kiss, momentarily overwhelmed by the intense feeling of him inside her. Usually he had gone to great lengths to ensure that she could accommodate his substantial size, and until now she had not had the pleasure of being thrust into without those preparations. Tiny lights flickered in front of her vision as pain swept through her and she moaned appreciatively as her lover broke their kiss. His words sent a shiver through her that caused her inner walls to constrict around his member more tightly for an instant, though it did nothing to impede his vigorous thrusting into her.

Sayuri was thrilled, practically overcome with excitement and pleasure as she answered his question. “I am yours Lord Ember, please use me for your pleasure.” A smile played on her lips as she spoke, her words broken up by her gasps and the force of his body pounding into hers as well as his grip around her throat. And then he would release her throat and for a moment she thought she might have said something wrong until his hand snaked around the back of her head and grabbed a fist full of her hair, yanking back hard to expose her neck to him. From where she was sitting on the desk she would wrap her legs around his waist, pulling him closer to her and holding him there as much as she was able to, she didn’t want him to stop and she used her body to show him.

When he yanked her head back she gasped again, a laugh - part nervousness and part excitement - escaped her bright lips and she felt the thrill of climax as his teeth connected with the delicate flesh of her neck. It wasn’t quite enough to break the skin, but she could feel it and that was enough. She bucked against him as he attempted to mark her as she had once done to him, her inner walls pulsating as her first orgasm ripped through her. “Valen. . .” His name was all she managed to speak as her thighs gripped tighter around the man’s waist and she shuddered in his arms. After a few seconds she would take a gulp of air and breathlessly would speak again, her arms wrapping around his neck though she was only suspended by the grip of her thighs and the grip of his teeth on her neck. “More. . . please Lord Ember. Don’t stop.” She begged and pleaded with him, all the while trying to pull him deeper inside of her.

The Ice Queen:
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:03 pm

As he spoke, he felt a shiver move through her body. A physical reaction of his words and words that sent a ripple of pleasure through her and caused her body to constrict against him more tightly for a moment. A deep, passionate moan escaped his lips at the sensation. He felt his body temperature rise higher as his heart pounded, increasing the flow of blood through his body. Valen was intoxicated with this woman and the pleasure and sensations she gave to him. He felt a primal desire for her manifest within him and her words in response drove him wild with desire. His grip tightened for a moment around her throat at them before biting and while he did not break skin he could tell he had done something good. Her legs wrapping around his waist would pull him closer to her and he would feel their bodies come together fully, her breasts against his chest and the sensation of the full body contact caused him to groan in pleasure once more. Her legs locked behind him, showing him with her actions that she did not want him to stop and he obliged, with vigor.

The laugh that escaped her lips and her bucking hips further stoked a fire in him and he matched her hips with his own, thrusting into her in time with her motions. He used all of his strength now, all of his physical power as he knew she would be able to take it with little issue. He felt her inner walls pulse against him and his teeth bit down harder in response to the pleasure the sensation brought him as she spoke his name as her first orgasm tore through her. Her legs gripped him tighter and she shuddered violently in his arms and then she would breathe. Her arms snaked around him next for balance. His teeth and her legs were the only things keeping her suspended and she began to beg. Her body moved to pull him deeper into her as she did and her voice, breathless with release and filled with lust and desire drove him crazy as he felt his own release coming. He released her neck with his teeth, the adrenaline and sensations causing him to have bitten down much harder than he had expected.

He never slowed down though, not once, his hand left her hair, moving to her waist. It’s counterpart went to the same place on the opposite side and then with his hands upon her hips he began to thrust harder. His grip was absolute upon her and he moved more similar to a piston at the moment given the rhythm and force. He felt his pressure rise and felt an involuntary groan escape his lips before he moved to take her lips into his. Should he be successful he would kiss her savagely as he felt his own peak and he released deep within her. His grip upon her hips tightened greatly in response and he held her tight against him, not letting her go and holding her so tightly to him that it almost became painful for him. He felt himself pulse within her multiple times before he finally calmed down. His chest heaving with breath, sweat running down his chest and temples. He held her tightly to him if able, letting himself catch his breath. Through his breathing he could only get one word out, a single worded question that would ask everything at once “More?” He would say, his red eyes falling to hers of blue.

[6]

Stats:

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:18 am

Sayuri continued shuddering in Valen’s arms as her climax subsided, but even though her heartbeat slowed, Valen’s thrusting did not. By now she was slick with the juices of her arousal and while the fit of his member inside her was still incredibly tight the previous resistance of her unprepared core had melted away. She kept her legs wrapped firmly around his waist and stared up into his red eyes with a deep hunger. His hands had moved to her waist and he was mercilessly pounding into her, and she loved every second of it. Her moans would turn to growls of want as she dug her nails into his flesh.

His piston like thrusting was driving her wild, she could feel another climax rising and it came with force as she felt him release deep inside her, the hot liquid mixing with her own juices as she shuddered in his arms once more. Her thighs clamped down around him, firmly locking him in place as she bucked and cried out in ecstasy. She kept her eyes on his as she orgasmed again, wanting to share it with him. When he kissed her she would bite at him as she returned the kiss, lacing her fingers into his hair and pulling his face viciously into her own while she opened her mouth to allow his tongue to explore.

When she felt his last few pulses within her and his breathing and heartbeat reach slightly lower levels, she allowed him to hold her tightly to him. As they both quieted she heard a single drip as their mixed juices fell from her and onto the floor. With a laugh, Sayuri would pull away from Valen and return to her paperwork. “Now that you’ve made a mess of things, I have work to return to.” There was no admonishment in her voice, she seemed quite pleased, though paperwork waited for no one - not even the Ice Queen.

[Exit Thread]

The Ice Queen:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:42 am