Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Family time(Training)

Mikael Uchiha
    Mikael Uchiha

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon,Kenjutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 19800

Family time(Training) Empty Family time(Training)

Post by Mikael Uchiha Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:59 am

It was a clear and beautiful Summer day outside. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and Mikael was strolling down the Uciha District along with his Father, Arus, talking about the past and Mikael's journey.

The Young Man was wearing A black T-shirt with the uchiha emblem on his back, some black shorts and black sandals. It seems that his father also matched his son's attire. After all, it was quite hot outside.

The group finally arrived at a small lake in their district. "Listen son, this lake was used by countless Uchiha to train in their fire release jutsus. And now the time for you to train here has come" said Arus.

After looking at his son, and seeing his acknowledgement, he continues: "You know the Phoenix Sage fire, but now that you are a genin, you need to learn other Katon Jutsus. As you are right now, you might not be prepared to take the Jounin Examination test. The first technique I will teach you today is a basica Uchiha Jutsu: Great Fireball Technique. For this jutsu you will need to cast Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger signs. Afterwarsd you need to fill your lungs with air and knead it with fire attuned chakra. Once you managed to do that, you must expel that air in one swift blow, which in turn would release a great fireball towards the target. I will now demonstrate you the jutsu."

After finishing the Explanation, Arus faces towards the lake and makes the necessary signs, Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger , with a speed of 1 sign per second in order to demonstrate to his son. After finishing the signs, he draws a large breath of air, holds it in for 1 seconds and then blows a big fireball which goes 10 meters forwards and keeps this jutsu active for 5 seconds. Of course he could have launched the Fireball, but this was merely a demonstration of the technique.  Looking back at his son, he says: "Now it's your turn. It is not very different from the Phoenix Sage fire"

Mikael nods and then takes a few steps forwards on the edge of the lake. He then tries to do as instructed. He casts Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger with a speed of 1 sign per second. Then he proceeds to draw a large breath of air and fill his lungs. While the air is inside his lungs, he kneads the air with his fire attuned chakra. After 3 seconds of concentration, then he swiftly blows all that air, creating a great fireball from the first try. The fireball goes fowards, like flying above the lake and after 50 meters dissipates.

Arus smiles slightly, being filled with a sense of pride given his child's talent. He then proceeds to talk: "This is good. However, this is only one form of the jutsu. This jutsu has a second form. While the signs and the chakra kneaning is the same, changing your breath exhale, you can turn the great fireball into a flame thrower. Instead of swiftly blowing, now try to exhale slowly and constant."

Mikael then nods again, and tries to do the same things again. He casts Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, draws a large breath, kneads the chakra inside his lungs for 3 seconds, and then he slowly and constantly blows the air out. The result turns into a flamethrower jutsu, which constantly releases flames. Mikael also tries to do something and move his head along with the direction in which he blows, thus managing to change the direction in which the flames go. Arus is quite pleased to see how his son already finds new ways to use this jutsu.

"Good job. I believe from now on you can use this jutsu to protect yourself. And I am sure it will be a good addition for when you take the examination." Said Arus while smiling. Then looking to his right he sees 4 dummies which could be used for training. Looking at them he proceeds to talk once again while walking towards the dummies: "There is one more jutsu I would like to teach you. It is called Dragon Fire Technique. While it is not as fast as the Great FireBall, it is stronger and could be a great asset if you manage to immobilize someone. For this you would need some wires or strings as a catalyst. The signs for this jutsu are Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger. Then you will have to breathe the fire attuned chakra along the wire which will rush forward in a straight line catching the enemy on fire. One the flames collide with something, they will explode and deal a great deal of damage. Let me show you."

Arus then takes a shuriken, ties with with wire and throws it towards a dummy. By manipulating the shuriken, he makes the wire coil around the dummy. Now, while holding the wire, he casts Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger and then breathes on the wire. Flames engulf the wire and traverses towards the dummy. Once it reaches the dummy, the flames explodes destroying the targets upper part. Then Arus proceeds to throw another wired shuriken on a different dummy, and offers the wire to Mikael to try and use the technique.

Rehearsing all the steps in the head, Mikael, ties the wire to his right index finger. Then, as shown by his father, he casts Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger with a speed of 1 sign per second. Then he draws a large breath, kneads the air with the fire attuned chakra and constantly blows the result on the wire tied to his finger. A small stream of fire is following the wire path and when it reaches the dummy it explodes, making the upper part burst into flames and burn.

Arus smiles again, perhaps he is seeing himself when he was Mikael's age. Then looking at his son says: "This is good. You can do the basics now. All that is left is for you to practice these two jutsu until you can do them reflexively." Time passes and Mikael casts the jutsus 17 more times, until he gets a good grip on how they are casts.

2 hours have passed since they arrived and the sun is already setting. Mikael looks at his father and says: "I think I have gotten a good grip on those jutsu. Besides, I have very little chakra left." Arus looks at Mikael and responds: "Yes, you got the hang of it. How about we go home and get a beer?" Thus both Father and Son leave the lake and go towards the home to have a nice cold drink after the training.

[Exit]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 pm