Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!
2 posters

    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training.

    Kurenai
    Kurenai
    Genin


    Posts : 119
    Join date : 2018-10-29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: KKG, Ninjutsu, Sensory -- Fire
    Class: D
    Ryo: -

    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Empty B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training.

    Post by Kurenai Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:15 am


    Mission Name: Caravaning
    Mission Type: Protection
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Defend the caravan
    Description: Increased trading between the great empire of Sand and the lands of Rivers and Tea have created additional routes which bandits would love to prey upon. Thus, the Kazekage has appointed shinobi to accompany these vessels on their way to these foreign lands. You must protect the caravan at all costs and remember that eliminating the bandits is only a secondary task.
    Payment: 25,000
    Requirements: Chunin


    _________________


    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Kopie_10

    Kurenai:

    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D [50]
    Speed: D
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C



    Speech: cf5555
    Sensei: Azuma Asakaze

    [x] Updates
    [x] Jutsu
    [x] Theme
    Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze


    Posts : 205
    Join date : 2020-01-19
    Age : 29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: A
    Ryo: A bit

    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Empty Re: B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training.

    Post by Azuma Asakaze Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:18 pm

    Another week, another Caravan. Hadn't Azuma done this before?...Oh yeah. But this was different, he wasn't alone--he couldn't afford any mistakes such as last time...he had someone else to keep safe--a curious spider by the name of Kurenai. Azuma would be at the Gates of Sunagakure, a fairly long Caravan of 10 wagons lined up and ready to pass through the valley between the walls. He'd been joined at some point by Kurenai, on her first Mission. Once all the paperwork was squared away they had passed through the gates, and entered the Sunrise Desert.

    The sun had only risen above the horizon maybe a half hour before the caravan set off. The slow train of Wagons one by one passing into the Desert, and towards their destination. Azuma would gesture for Kurenai to stay close as he'd walk a number of meters to the side of the lead Wagon. He was dressed in his new outfit, it looked a lot like his old--but was more...fancy. The materials was amazing, and they offered much better protection then usual. The outfit was literally fireproof, up to B rank. Quite handy, he'd have to thank Inari for the outfit...although the missing chunk from his wallet was probably thanks enough. The man had activated his Sensing Technique as they left, thinking it a smart idea to keep a large range covered by the ability. Luckily, he wasn't the only one who could do this...

    The man had on a White Kimono with black trim, wrapped by an obi which was double wrapped by his typical belt-like headband, keeping his top held together...although his chest showed just enough to show off his necklace. He had on a pair of black Hakama pants, them giving him more freedom of movement then his previous, tighter pants. Plus, they too had this fireproof quality. The last new thing about his outfit was his shoes, gone was the standard issue black boots with uncovered toes, and in was a pair of simple black Geta, which added to his overall height. In these the man stood a firm 6'4", his already impressive 6'2" height added to by the Geta. It had taken him a day or two too get used to that, but now it was natural for him.

    Equipment wise...well, he had it all. Everything. The man was never unprepared. He had on his arm and shin guards, under his outfit of course--had all his pouches and holsters, and of course his scroll full of weapons. This time though he had changed up the setup--just a bit. He had today removed his Chokuto from the scroll, leaving its slot open for other items to be sealed, and instead had the blade at the ready laying flat across his lower back, a simple grab away from bringing it into combat. He was taking this Mission serious, and probably exuded this in his stoic stare and silence as he walked with a calm confidence.

    But he wasn't alone...he had someone with him, someone who'd be looking to him for guidance...well, should be at least. Azuma had requested Kurenai come with him on this Mission, the young girl would company the older Jounin. This Mission was above her rank, but he could make up for it--the man was a able to take on A rank Missions, what was a B rank with some help? Well, lets just hope it wouldn't go like last time. He barely made it out of that, and not without a scratch...he would swear his shoulder still hurt, even though it was healed and now just an aging scar. He'd shift his amber and white mismatched hues, looking for Kurenai, scanning until his gaze fell on here...hopefully beside him, but who knew with a curious spider.



    CP: 109.5/110

    Jutsu Used/Active
    Sensing Technique


    _________________
    Data Book Entry: Azuma Asakaze:
    Azuma Asakaze

    Stats
    Str: C (450)
    Con: B (950)
    Stm: B (950)
    Spd: A (1650)
    Coor: A (1650)
    Int: B (950)
    Per: A (1650)

    Updates | Techniques
    Kurenai
    Kurenai
    Genin


    Posts : 119
    Join date : 2018-10-29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: KKG, Ninjutsu, Sensory -- Fire
    Class: D
    Ryo: -

    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Empty Re: B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training.

    Post by Kurenai Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:15 pm

    The spider had a lot on her mind. In between the realisation not all humans were as kind as her sensei, she played with the thought on how she could get her hands on her own set of clothes - like those colourful ones called kimono, if she recalled correctly. A beautiful yet tricky sort of clothing she was unfamiliar with. The sort she believed she would capable of making herself once she had figured out the weaving patterns - and those sun-blocking things called parasols. It was thus with mild envy that she had been eyeing her sensei's new clothes too. He was wearing the fancy things she wanted and she felt like pouting exactly for that reason. It didn't help that the clothes were of a quality which could rival that of the Tkalac caste she belonged to, making her feel even more irritated as it was. Not so much out of pride but more out of a sense for rivalry which urged the spider to go devour the seamstress in question. A good thing she had no clue who it was; nor felt like tracking the rival in question down.

    But the sensation of envy and redundancy weren't the only thoughts drifting within the web that was her mind. The shinobi instructors had burdened her with a bunch of rules and expectations concerning this mission. A 'B-rank' mission. A tough mission that could get her killed if she was careless. She had assured them she was never careless; her words as calm as ever, not the slightest of emotions betraying otherwise. They'd question if the spider even had a danger sense to begin with, but knowing her true nature the answer pretty much provided itself - hers might well be more accurate than that of most humans. So why she showed no signs of fear or worry could only be attributed to the man that would be responsible for her safety. Azuma Asakaze.

    Walking slightly behind him, Kurenai had a dreaming gaze about her. She was withdrawn in her thoughts, that much was certain. But she was also trying to figure out a set of new lessons which concerned hand seals, chakra molding and the speculated katon chakra affinity she bore. According to some paper, that was. There was a string of hand seals she was supposed to make - Snake, Dragon, Rabbit, Tiger - which would bring out the katon chakra. They had demonstrated the hand seals, which she was now repeating slowly in an attempt to figure out what they'd do exactly. She felt something. Like a build up. Which then dissipated as there was no follow-up after the hand seals. She'd then repeat the string of seals, remarking the same build-up and release. But it was only once she had taken a deep, almost meditative breath that she practically felt like she had to throw up.

    Heat escaped her mouth as chakra and air combined into pure fire. Then, much like she'd spit out venom, her body reflexively ejected the katon chakra into a straight jet of flames. Direction Azuma. Their proximity to each other would make dodging rather hard but there was no saying how fast her sensei truly was in such an unexpected case. She had, after all, not intended to torch her mentor during her attempt to understand the nature of this 'katon chakra'.




    Training: Dragon Fire Technique [150/150]

    Chakra: 46.5/50
    - Sensory Technique
    - Chakra Suppression
    - Katon: Dragon Fire Technique



    _________________


    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Kopie_10

    Kurenai:

    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D [50]
    Speed: D
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C



    Speech: cf5555
    Sensei: Azuma Asakaze

    [x] Updates
    [x] Jutsu
    [x] Theme
    Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze


    Posts : 205
    Join date : 2020-01-19
    Age : 29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: A
    Ryo: A bit

    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Empty Re: B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training.

    Post by Azuma Asakaze Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:07 pm

    Azuma would find her trailing only a bit behind him, eyeing the girl just a moment before turning his eyes forward again, he was to be vigilant, to watch out for sudden attacks, or at least ward off potential bandits. He was going through a few things in his mind, what he planned to teach Kurenai. Little did the man know behind him she was basically teaching herself, slowly going through hand seals a few times, over and over, until the final time would see something actually happen. Azuma wasn't even looking, but having his sensing jutsu active, he'd suddenly have a new blip on his radar.

    Until now, Kurenai had been suppressing her chakra, and hasn't even shown up for Azuma, him keeping track of her visually instead. But the moment she actually activated the jutsu, and the chakra itself formed within her in a much more solid form then her previous failed 'attempts', her chakra signature lit up like a christmas light to Azuma's senses, activating any Ninjutsu instantly shutting down the chakra suppression. A lesson he should teach her...but first...he had to deal with something. The heat he felt creeping on his back made the hairs on his neck stand up. The man leaped in a very sudden and quick movement, Kurenai only able to even see his actions due to her impressive perception, the man leaping up, and tucking into a ball as he flipped backwards from the sudden leap.

    He didn't escape the flames completely, for a brief moment the man disappeared into the fire, before a second later seen flipping out the top of the flames. The man landed in a safe spot off to the side, landing gracefully into a coiled spring like pose, his arms protecting his head, face tucked into his hanging sleeves of his Kimono...the man was unscathed, completely negating the relatively weak Katon jutsu with his new outfit. Be damned had it been enough to burn it, 50,000 Ryo wasn't cheap...but it seemed money well spent as Azuma rose to his full height, 6'4", mismatched hues narrowed and focused on Kurenai. By now the entire caravan stopped, afraid they was under attack.

    Azuma's gaze wasn't anger though, more a susceptible look, eyebrows flat and eyes dull lines, a deadpan stare in her direction. "...Kurenai-chan...Please mind where you are aiming when you start performing hand signs and firing off a jutsu." he'd say calmly, although also as deadpan as his expression. He sighed and shut his eyes a moment, before motioning for the Caravan to coninue. He'd open his mismatched hues, back to his normal expression, the man walking back over towards Kurenai. He'd give her a bit of a smile once he got back over to her, and spoke in a more cheery tone. "I'm glad you're eager to learn jutsu, but you do need to be more careful. I can deal with that, but others can't--could really hurt someone." he'd say to the much shorter silver haired teenager. The man essentially towered over her...although if she could shape-shift, didn't that mean she could become taller at will? Questions for later.

    "Well. Lesson one complete...go team." he said with more a sarcastic, deadpan tone. "Lesson two...I see you're suppressing your chakra to make yourself invisible to other sensors. Just know when you activate a Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, or anything outside of very basic Taijutsu, your chakra will show back up to other sensors. I got a pretty nice heads up when your chakra signature lit up like a light bulb behind me..." he'd go on to explain to her, giving her another smile.

    "How about I try to teach you another Katon jutsu...I can't do it myself but I can explain it to you. Besides, seems you got the basic idea already...even if that wasn't intentional....I hope it wasn't." he said, the last bit earning a raised eyebrow on if she'd willingly attacked him. What was with this lately? First Kai tried to attack him among his clones with some Syrup--Raiton combo job, now Kurenai about fried him. Luckily his outfit did its job...didn't know he'd be testing it out so soon. Maybe the man owed Inari a thanks for the fine craftsmanship.

    No hair was harmed in the making of this post.



    CP: 109/110

    Sensing Technique


    _________________
    Data Book Entry: Azuma Asakaze:
    Azuma Asakaze

    Stats
    Str: C (450)
    Con: B (950)
    Stm: B (950)
    Spd: A (1650)
    Coor: A (1650)
    Int: B (950)
    Per: A (1650)

    Updates | Techniques
    Kurenai
    Kurenai
    Genin


    Posts : 119
    Join date : 2018-10-29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: KKG, Ninjutsu, Sensory -- Fire
    Class: D
    Ryo: -

    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Empty Re: B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training.

    Post by Kurenai Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:44 am

    Kurenai blinked at herself. Though she felt like she had been spitting venom, fire was had come out. With certain perplexity, her eyes looked at her hands like they had become something entirely new. A discovery about them she had never expected. In a desire to share that amazement with her sensei, she noticed the last bits of fumes die out as her flames had not caught onto his kimono. Caught in between the mixed annoyance that said kimono was thwarting her newfound discovery, the amazement her sensei had escaped unscathed and a slight sense of guilt she had almost torched him into barbecue, she scratched her cheek in slight embarrassment with a soft, "Woops... That wasn't supposed to happen...".

    Azuma looked back at her without a hint of emotion. An ocean of calm speaking plainly and stoicly that she had to be more careful. Of course. Her pain was mostly that she had no idea what this 'katon' could do, but if a basic string of seals caused this sort of dangerous blasts already... It'd make her even more a dangerous spider than she had considered herself to be despite not having the attention to harm others without good reason. A tiny spider as dangerous as the giant before her? Maybe not yet, but standing in his shadow she'd just wave at him in assurance.

    "Hai, hai. I'll be more careful from now on. I was only trying to see what those hand seals did the others showed me. I think I figured out what 'katon' is now. It's just silly I should be one to have it, don't you think?"

    Concluding the first lesson, she'd flash the V-sign of victory like she other humans had done at the mentioning of anything positive - the spider completely missing the sarcasm in the deadpan - with an added cute, "Yay~" to his words like they were truly on the right track. Their victory was short-lived as another lesson came up about chakra suppression. The arachnid deducted from his words that any chakra action on her part would reveal herself. She, unlike some others, had no taijutsu. Kurenai relied on an instinctive form of combat. Her style was rudimentary and unrefined; wild and oddly efficient in its simplicity. But also relied in parts on her shapeshifting capabilities as a Tsuchigumo to strengthen certain blows. Her KKG was her taijutsu substitute.

    Discovering katon offered her new insights on the future though. And with sensei's suggestion to show even more, she'd nod in acceptance as she wondered what else there was to be seen. How versatile were flames anyway, if not to light or burn things down? How easily could it be combined with her own poisons, webs and transformations? Or was this all there was to katon? Just plain ol' barbecue properties?




    Chakra: 46/50
    - Sensory Technique
    - Chakra Suppression


    _________________


    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Kopie_10

    Kurenai:

    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D [50]
    Speed: D
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C



    Speech: cf5555
    Sensei: Azuma Asakaze

    [x] Updates
    [x] Jutsu
    [x] Theme
    Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze


    Posts : 205
    Join date : 2020-01-19
    Age : 29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: A
    Ryo: A bit

    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Empty Re: B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training.

    Post by Azuma Asakaze Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:02 am

    The Desert Rogue would listen to the young girl's apology, or, at least...was it an apology? More a note she'd try not to let that happen again. The man was flashed a Victory sign and smile by Kurenai, earning a blink of confusion from the man. But he pretty quickly let it pass, turning to begin walking again as now the Caravan was moving on as they stood having their brief discussion--Azuma motioning for her to keep up. The man was glad she took things in stride, even when told she messed up, she met it with a smile...Although with the curious spider, who knew what that even meant. Was she taking it in stride? Or had she failed to realize he was gently scolding her for--well--about scolding him with her flames. Horsing neighing from the caravan traveling on pulled Azuma from these thoughts.

    Back on subject, he'd offered to teach her some Fire Jutsu he was knowledgeable of 'how' they worked, but unable to perform as his chakra was just not attuned for such a task. The man had a lightning storm booming within him, and his chakra nature reflected this. "Alright...maybe try this one. Take a deep breath as you form the hand signs, letting your chakra seep into your lungs and mix with the air...you might've already done that with last one. Anyways, the signs are..." Azuma would show her the signs, Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger. "Snake, Ram, Monkey, Boar, Horse, and Tiger""" he said out loud as he performed them fairly slowly for her. He expected she knew them. "Once you finish, you can either let it all out into a large fireball, or turn it into a sort of flamethrow, stream of fire, depending how you exhale it." he explained, the mismatched hues turning back to look at Kurenai.



    CP: 108.5/110

    Sensing Technique


    Last edited by Azuma Asakaze on Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Data Book Entry: Azuma Asakaze:
    Azuma Asakaze

    Stats
    Str: C (450)
    Con: B (950)
    Stm: B (950)
    Spd: A (1650)
    Coor: A (1650)
    Int: B (950)
    Per: A (1650)

    Updates | Techniques
    Kurenai
    Kurenai
    Genin


    Posts : 119
    Join date : 2018-10-29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: KKG, Ninjutsu, Sensory -- Fire
    Class: D
    Ryo: -

    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Empty Re: B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training.

    Post by Kurenai Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:25 pm

    Too occupied with trying out hand seals, she had not noticed the caravan had stopped in its tracks. It was when they moved again that she registered their brief halt. Taking a moment to recollect her thoughts and adjust her perception, she'd make sure she didn't register anything else out of the ordinary as she moved behind Azuma once more. All seemed safe as it were, the caravan moving back at its usual pace. Order had been restored rather swiftly and prompted her sensei to continue the unexpected lessons.

    It'd be his turn now to reveal a string of hand seals. Longer than the first one, and with better instructions. Once he had shown the required hand seals, thus revealing the technique in full, she'd nod before hopping off to a spot away from the caravan. And her sensei's clothes. Assuring herself she'd be no danger to them now, she'd taking in a deep breath as she slowly formed the previously demonstrated hand seals. And just like before, she'd feel a build up of chakra. Better prepared now, she was more fluent in directing her katon chakra and properly torched the air before her (and faced away from the caravan). A stream of flames poured out of her mouth, torching the air right before her until it reached about the end of its potential. At the end, it fanned out to cover a larger area - a short but intense heat briefly rose the temperature upward.

    When the technique ended, Kurenai sighed softly in mild exhaustion. This was quite different in intensity and volatility than spitting out poisonous ichor or fumes. Looking at the area before her, she remained quiet for a moment as she collected her thoughts about this all. Then she returned to the caravan.

    "No burned sensei.", she grinned pridefully. "But it's rather discomforting to use. Like my blood's boiling and I'm about to burn up. I'm not so sure I like this katon nature. Can I get another one? Like, what's yours? Do you spit fire too? I hope you don't, because then I can't have yours."





    Learning: Great Fireball Technique [150/150]

    Chakra: 42.5/50
    - Sensory Technique
    - Chakra Suppression
    - Great Fireball Technique


    _________________


    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Kopie_10

    Kurenai:

    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D [50]
    Speed: D
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C



    Speech: cf5555
    Sensei: Azuma Asakaze

    [x] Updates
    [x] Jutsu
    [x] Theme
    Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze


    Posts : 205
    Join date : 2020-01-19
    Age : 29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: A
    Ryo: A bit

    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Empty Re: B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training.

    Post by Azuma Asakaze Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:16 am

    The curious spider's Sensei would watch on as the young girl nodded to him, then hopped off a safe distance away, seeming to heed his earlier warnings of being more careful. He'd keep mismatched hues on her as he walked along, keeping his Sensing Technique active as to not let his lapse of watching out bite him in the rear. He'd watch as she followed his instructions to the T, earning a smile from the man the moment he watched her shoot forth the stream of flames he expected--feeling the heat on his face even from this distance. Azuma watched as Kurenai collected her thoughts before returning to the Caravan, close enough to speak to him.

    Her first words made him chuckle quietly, as he listened to what else she had to say. He'd cast the white haired girl a smile. "You can't really get rid of a chakra nature, every one of us has the potential for unique numbers and combinations of elements, so even if you can only utilize Fire right now, as you train you may find you have talents for more. As for me...well...I guess I have either been unlucky, or lucky, depending how you see it. I can only use one element...so I dedicated myself to making sure I can use it to its maximum potential." the man explained, rubbing the back of his head a little once he got to the part of himself only having access to one. His hand would then extend out, palm up as if he was offering something invisible to Kurenai.

    It wasn't a moment later his hand tensed up only slightly, fingers flexing just a bit, as a bright purple energy begun forming from his fingertips, lightning sparking to life in what was while bright and intense, still a 'weak' orb of lightning within his palm. This was his Shiden...Purple Lightning, something only possessed by himself within all of Sunagakure. He held it for a moment, before clinching his hand, instantly dispersing the lightning and letting his hand fall back to his side.

    "I'm a Raiton user...Everything I do element wise involves Lightning. That was Shiden, a unique Raiton technique exclusive to Konoha Shinobi from The Land of Fire...and me. Specifically a weaker variant I made to easily call upon storms..." he smiled sheepishly as if she was smart enough to put it together, she could figure out he'd been responsible for a number of Thunder Storms to hit Sunagakure recently, bringing rain to the Desert itself. He'd go on to look forward, glancing around to make sure they didn't have any prying eyes on the caravan. Considering they was still within sight of Sunagakure, chances was slim...for now.



    CP: 98/110

    Sensing Technique
    Shiden: Raijingu Arashi ('Purple Lightning: Rising Storm')


    _________________
    Data Book Entry: Azuma Asakaze:
    Azuma Asakaze

    Stats
    Str: C (450)
    Con: B (950)
    Stm: B (950)
    Spd: A (1650)
    Coor: A (1650)
    Int: B (950)
    Per: A (1650)

    Updates | Techniques
    Kurenai
    Kurenai
    Genin


    Posts : 119
    Join date : 2018-10-29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: KKG, Ninjutsu, Sensory -- Fire
    Class: D
    Ryo: -

    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Empty Re: B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training.

    Post by Kurenai Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:12 pm

    Hearing she couldn't get rid of her katon was somewhat of a let-down. She'd be stuck with the barbecue element forever, finding no use in cooked food - even though humans tended to love them - nor much utility in something that could burn down a whole habitat in a matter of moments. The best offer she got was the possibility that she'd be able to learn a second element in time. A talent for two elements; a gift her sensei did not have. Putting the disappointment aside, her curiosity remained piqued about Azuma's element. He had not named it, keeping it a mystery all the way to the moment where he invoked purple energy at the tip of his fingers. A pretty sight, for sure, the instinctive spider didn't doubt twice that its beautiful sight was but a fair warning to all that it contained a deadliness of equal measure - such was Nature's fair and only warning to all. Warned, she'd take a step back, narrowing her eyes against its brightness until Azuma allowed it to dissipate again.

    "Raiton...", she repeated with certain awe. Allowing its name to sink as if nothing in the world should erase it. It certainly was a better looking element than her own. And something special as her sensei seemed to be the only one to hold it. It made Kurenai pouty, envious she didn't have anything that beautiful or special, but her puffed up cheeks disappeared just as quickly as they came up when he talked storms. "Oh, those storms are wonderful. It's great for the plants at the Heavenly Gardens and kills some of the sun's heat. Perfect dancing weather, too."

    Not that humans seemed to share that same sentiment. Last time the storms occurred, she had danced her way through the streets until she reached the Gardens. Watching all the while how people ran away to hide in the streets. The few who had dared to endure the rain had pointed at her like they'd never seen anyone dance before - such craze, such odd - but the spider cared none. When the rains fell in the forest, tugging at her web, she danced along on its rhythm, legs tapping in response. It was too bad she couldn't sync as well in her human form, but it wouldn't stop her from trying.

    "Hey, you should dance in the rain too next time. It's really fun. And no one will stop you."




    Chakra: 42/50
    - Sensory Technique
    - Chakra Suppression


    _________________


    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Kopie_10

    Kurenai:

    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D [50]
    Speed: D
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C



    Speech: cf5555
    Sensei: Azuma Asakaze

    [x] Updates
    [x] Jutsu
    [x] Theme
    Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze


    Posts : 205
    Join date : 2020-01-19
    Age : 29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: A
    Ryo: A bit

    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Empty Re: B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training.

    Post by Azuma Asakaze Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:08 pm

    It'd seem the Genin would find some interest in his little light show, her focusing on it and even taking a step back. This caused Azuma to chuckle just a bit, he could've let her touch that specific jutsu with no ill-effects, its use being as a support jutsu...but the sentiment was a good one, Lightning was dangerous, even if specifically that one wasn't. After he'd closed his hand and the jutsu was gone, he'd hear her repeat his word in awe it seemed, but he by this point was doing his forward scan, sharp eyes checking the horizon for signs of bandits.

    His focus shifted back to her when she had gotten back to the subject of storms, saying she'd enjoyed the rain. He simply nodded in response, agreeing the rain was a relief from the heat of the Sunrise Desert surrounding Sunagakure. Then she'd bring up that he should dance in the rain next time, earning an awkward expression as Azuma nervously reached up and rubbed the back of his head. "Ehh...I'm...not a dancer." he responded, feeling odd at even the thought of doing that. Azuma was a man after all...dancing wasn't his thing, at least not like that...some could say his fighting style was akin to dancing. Maybe she'd still see him dance in the rain after all sometime, just in his own way.

    They was making decent time...it wasn't to long and Sunagakure couldn't even be seen anymore, and now they truely was in the depths of the Sunrise Desert. By now Azuma seemed to be keeping a more vigilant eye out, consistently scanning his surroundings as he walked along-side the caravan. His expression remained fairly stoic, quiet with little emotion shown. He was a man of duty after all, a Warrior of the Sand. It showed, when he wasn't showing his more cheery goofball side. This part of Azuma was all business...while he intended to help her train, this was a different type of training...Azuma liked to teach in the field, Missions was exactly the intent of most of those who join Sunagakure's military, why not learn on the job? But a thought was bugging him...he'd eventually turn back to Kurenai, to ask her something.

    "Kurenai, you told me when we met that you left your mother's side only weeks after you was born...If you don't live with parents like most kids...Where do you stay now that you're in Sunagakure?"



    CP: 97.5/110

    Sensing Technique


    _________________
    Data Book Entry: Azuma Asakaze:
    Azuma Asakaze

    Stats
    Str: C (450)
    Con: B (950)
    Stm: B (950)
    Spd: A (1650)
    Coor: A (1650)
    Int: B (950)
    Per: A (1650)

    Updates | Techniques
    Kurenai
    Kurenai
    Genin


    Posts : 119
    Join date : 2018-10-29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: KKG, Ninjutsu, Sensory -- Fire
    Class: D
    Ryo: -

    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Empty Re: B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training.

    Post by Kurenai Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:41 am

    Azuma had given the same response to dancing in the rain as that of others of his kin. He avoided the idea similarly to the others hiding under their roofs. It couldn't be helped. Silence settled in as the caravan moved on and left the safety of the Village's proximity to enter that of the Sunrise Desert. Much like her sensei, the spider didn't say all that much. She was a solitary being by nature and was used to long tides of silence, even while part of the Tsuchigumo brood. She'd move on quietly at the side of the caravan, senses raised to pick up anything that was bore the signature of chakra within a 50 meter radius. The field was empty with the exception of her sensei's signature. A sea of sand, silence and emptiness as far as her eyes could see. It made her wonder if anyone was actually capable of sneaking closer and ambushing them like this. An amusing thought to which she assumed a simple 'no'.

    with the sun out, Kurenai had pulled her hood over her head and wrapped as much of her cloak over her as it allowed her to do. Protecting her face to the best of her abilities while her white dress hid the rest of her body. Only one of her arms remained unsheltered, giving the sun free reign to torment it from its superior position in the sky. She wondered if the fancy clothes she had seen some girls wear would be much better. Comfy, protective, pretty. She was only doubting their usefulness during a hunt.

    Her thoughts were interrupted by a question. Where did she live ever since she had joined Suna? "Outside. In the Heavenly Gardens. Or wherever I feel like it.", was her simple and direct answer. Spoken like it was the most normal of things to do in life. Which, to her, it was actually. Though the artistic woman called Ei had brought the spiders in after letting them fend off a sand wurm, and probably had made arrangements for them to be taken in by the shinobi forces after their little display of skill, Kurenai hadn't heard or seen much of her since then. The spider had simply continued her adventure by herself. Discovering the Hidden Village, encountering shapeshifting-but-not-really people, trying out burning curry and spicy chai. That sort of human things. "And you live in a house, I bet. Houses seem like such dark places to live in. Don't they make you miss the fresh air and light, being in there?"




    Chakra: 41.5/50
    - Sensory Technique
    - Chakra Suppression


    _________________


    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Kopie_10

    Kurenai:

    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D [50]
    Speed: D
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C



    Speech: cf5555
    Sensei: Azuma Asakaze

    [x] Updates
    [x] Jutsu
    [x] Theme
    Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze


    Posts : 205
    Join date : 2020-01-19
    Age : 29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: A
    Ryo: A bit

    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Empty Re: B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training.

    Post by Azuma Asakaze Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:44 am

    The man would continue walking along as he awaited for a response from the young Spider, white and amber hues looking to the white haired teen. She had seemed to be lost in her own thoughts, maybe about his response about dancing...nah, doubtful, had to be something more then that. Either way his question must've snapped her out of her thoughts, and she'd respond to him. Her response earned a subtle sullen look from Azuma, even if what she'd say next suggested she didn't really care for a house. He sighed quietly, shifting his gaze from her to look forward once more--eyes scanning the horizon as they continued to walk--the sounds of wagon wheels crushing the bits of sand under them burning his ear.

    "Well, yes and no. I own a house but I recently moved into a new apartment...its really not that bad at all, lots of windows, plenty of light and fresh air. Much more comfortable then my old place, even though it was okay..." he'd answer her, eyes shifting slightly down to the ground in front of him as he walked. He seemed to be thinking a moment, before his gaze raised up and back over to Kurenai. "...If you didn't have to live outside, would you? Like if someone offered you a place to stay?" he asked her. He didn't directly ask if she wanted to come live with him...but it wouldn't take much to assume that may be where he was going with it, the man hating the thought of her having no home in Suna, even if she was okay with that. He didn't want his student to live an uncomfortable life...and if she would, he'd allow her to come stay with him--he had the room to do so now with his new penthouse in The Stag Emporium's new fancy tower.



    CP: 97/110

    Sensing Technique


    Last edited by Azuma Asakaze on Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Data Book Entry: Azuma Asakaze:
    Azuma Asakaze

    Stats
    Str: C (450)
    Con: B (950)
    Stm: B (950)
    Spd: A (1650)
    Coor: A (1650)
    Int: B (950)
    Per: A (1650)

    Updates | Techniques
    Kurenai
    Kurenai
    Genin


    Posts : 119
    Join date : 2018-10-29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: KKG, Ninjutsu, Sensory -- Fire
    Class: D
    Ryo: -

    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Empty Re: B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training.

    Post by Kurenai Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:43 am

    An apartment? The spider gazed up in thought. She had heard that word before. Speaking about those stapled houses. Or rather, massive height buildings with different levels. Each level belonging to a different human family. She had taken a peek at those before, crawling up the walls to get a better look. Build one after another, they hadn't been given that much windows. Just a few to let sun warm up that one large room. And a few smaller ones in the back to let light into the smaller rooms. She had found them amusing and completely weird. Her brood was used to having webs or underground lairs, making the buildings of humans rising up towards the sky a complete opposite.

    Then there were those special apartments which were believed to be a signature of wealth and standing. Penthouses. She had soon discovered those were always on the top of the building, so they weren't hard to find for the curious spider. They seemed more spacious too. With more windows. And a lot more clutter inside. Or what was it's name again? Furniture. The spider hardly knew the difference between the furniture of the penthouses and those of the common apartments but she took their word for it that ti had something to do with quality.

    But that brought her back to the here and now. Her sensei lived in a house, and she was sufficiently curious about human life to feel like trying out their lifestyle. Living in a 'sky-house'. So it wasn't hard at all to think about an answer to Azuma's unspoken question. "I would. It sounds like a fun thing try out. No one else would have something like that.", forgetting to make clear that 'no one else' related to her own brood. The only one she knew that could possibly have lived in a house like that would be Mitsu, but the spider had mentioned very little about his life between humans. Or their quirks. "Will I get my own room if I live in a house? I hope I do. I want to fill it with all kinds of nice things I like. And then show them all to Mitsutama. He lived with other people before, you know, so he'd probably know all about the things I'll have already. It'll be fun to see how much he really knows."

    She giggled at the thought of showing off all kinds of baubles Mitsutama didn't know about yet. It'd be a difficult challenge considering how smart he was but the difficulty mattered not if there was fun to be had. She was also curious to how the sensei decorated his living quarters. What furniture did he pick? How did he arrange them? Was he the artistic kind? The pragmatic kind? Flowers, no flowers? Would it be orderly or one mess of stuff all over the place? Oh, the questions. One could learn so much about the nature of a person with one quick glance.

    Speaking of glances. Kurenai then spotted subtle movement in the distance. Something coming their way at remarkable speed. It was hard to say what it was exactly, Kurenai's gaze not sharp enough to identify at great distances, but she'd raise her hand above her eyes and point in its direction.

    "What's that? Can you see it, sensei?"




    Chakra: 41/50
    - Sensory Technique

    [150 XP]


    _________________


    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Kopie_10

    Kurenai:

    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D [50]
    Speed: D
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C



    Speech: cf5555
    Sensei: Azuma Asakaze

    [x] Updates
    [x] Jutsu
    [x] Theme
    Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze


    Posts : 205
    Join date : 2020-01-19
    Age : 29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: A
    Ryo: A bit

    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Empty Re: B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training.

    Post by Azuma Asakaze Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:07 pm

    Azuma kept his gaze over to her, the man wondering how she'd respond. Kurenai was...well. Different. The shape shifting spider was not exactly human...at least, from what he knew. He'd yet to actually see her true form, only was knowledgeable of the clan. At least vaguely. At this point she was the only real source of first-hand information for Azuma. In line with this, her response would first make him a bit happy about her answer, but then...confuse him. Azuma's mind was sharp...but it'd take a while to understand Kurenai better. He was at this point looking at her with a confused expression, blinking a few times. 'No one else would have something like th...wha?' was crossing his mind as she went on, him listening to her. She'd seem to bring up a...friend of hers? Family? He'd not know who that was but it'd seem she liked the idea of having her own room.

    "Well...I have an extra room in my new place...well, a couple, but thats besides the point. Its available if you'd somewhere new to live...I don't like the idea of my student being essentially homeless. Or I can also arrange for you to move into my old home, if you'd rather be by yourself. Just...big penthouse for one person..." he gave a shrug at the last bit, brushing it off--but it was sort of a hint...such a big place could feel lonely. But he wouldn't let it show, the man keeping a more expressionless look as he turned to look forward. It'd be then when he saw something approaching the caravan at high speed, his eyes narrowing in the direction of this incoming threat. It wasn't but a moment later Kurenai spotted it and would point out the potential threat.

    By this point, Azuma had already lowered himself, knees bent, coiling up like a spring, before in a sudden burst he leaped away towards the fast approaching target. Well...targets. It was three huge scorpions, speeding on their multi-legged frames towards the caravan. His speed was impressive, even if not his maximum. He'd draw his blade from his back, sliding it from its sheath, and letting a blue Lightning instantly coat the blade. This was his Chidori Katana, another technique as exclusive as the one he'd down her earlier. The man quickly slid the blade into a slash that left the first scorpion he came into contact with, slicing it clean if half even with the rather weak marketplace Chokuto.

    He landed in a slide and was forced to raise his blade into a block as the tail of one of these giant scorpion went to strike him, blocking and slicing it at the same time. Another swift slash would dispatch this one just like the first. There was only one more, but it was charging straight towards Kurenai. Azuma's eyes narrowed in anger at the threat to his student, and with a throw, he tossed his blade the distance, letting it cross the gap between himself and the scorpion. It was approaching her fast, but Azuma's chokuto would land directly onto the beast, skewering it into the sand, stopping it and killing it instantly. The blade had still been arching with lightning, it fizzling out now without him feeding it chakra.

    But he could sense there was more, underground, and they now had surrounded Kurenai. The man took off at speed to try to reach her in time to aid--just as three more scorpions appeared from the sea of sand below surrounding the girl...one going to attack her from behind. This one was met with a swift kick, sending it flying back as Azuma landed--stood back to back with Kurenai. The man's amber and white hues was filled with determination to protect the caravan and his student. He'd take a stance...a style also stolen from the leaf, although not quite as exclusive. His dominate arm was held behind his back-- while the other was held out in front of him, palm open and facing him, almost beckoning--daring the other two to step closer. Scratch that, 5...three more felt entering their sensory ranges, and popping up to support their group.



    CP: 83.5/110 (-13.5)

    Sensing Technique
    Chidori Katana
    Strong Fist


    _________________
    Data Book Entry: Azuma Asakaze:
    Azuma Asakaze

    Stats
    Str: C (450)
    Con: B (950)
    Stm: B (950)
    Spd: A (1650)
    Coor: A (1650)
    Int: B (950)
    Per: A (1650)

    Updates | Techniques
    Kurenai
    Kurenai
    Genin


    Posts : 119
    Join date : 2018-10-29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: KKG, Ninjutsu, Sensory -- Fire
    Class: D
    Ryo: -

    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Empty Re: B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training.

    Post by Kurenai Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:21 pm

    She had barely asked the question when a blur was the answer she was given. While her eyes were not able to distinguish the identity of the speeder, his chakra signature told her that was her sensei getting into action. Her eyes perceived the brilliance of sharp light as it coated his weapon, cleaving at incredible speed wherever she could sense his presence. By the time she actually knew what was coming their way, two of the three attackers had been taken out. The last one scurrying towards the lithe spider who eyed the tailed creature with remarkable neutrality. She knew about scorpions. The creatures were not all that different to spiders when it came to their approach. Ambush, deliver poison, food. But this one was seriously bigger than those she usually saw skittering away. It easily rivalled her own natural form in size, and that made the arachnid rather cautious. Her otherwise playful expression gained a colder stare, her smile not faltering. As if a myriad of cruelties passed through her mind, amusing the spider in the likely demise she would bring upon this poor creature. Then, another spark of lightning blitzed and killed the last of the scorpions.

    "Aaaw...", she said with mild disappointment. Barely the time to breathe as the sand around her trembled to reveal three more of these giant threats. She was surrounded. Two in her direct eyesight, one more within her sensory. Approaching her from behind. Seeing her sensei spot the same threats, watching the direction of his eyes, she already knew... The one in her back would not live to strike its target today. And barely had she thought that realisation when destiny manifested itself in plain truth. "I've heard scorpion curry tastes good. I've been wanting to try it ever since. Did you ever eat that dish, sensei?"

    She'd form hand seals of her own all the while. Not looking back. Not even expecting an answer to that question. Like she was just making small talk to pass the time. She'd take a deep breath right after, molding poison in her glands before she spit it out as a cloud direction the scorpions. A black mist left her mouth in a rather familiar flamethrower-like spray reaching a 25m distance easily. Like a turret, she aimed to cover about a 135 degree arc before her to catch both scorpions in the black fumes while keeping her sensei out of it. The poison, being a strong chakra variant of typical arachnid venoms, worked swiftly. Those scorpions who wouldn't die by the venom would be quite weakened. Making it easier for the spider to end them if they remained standing after her initial assault.

    "I wonder if I can mingle katon with poisons. What would that even make? Fire poison? Does that even exist? I don't think it does but it sounds like fun to try it out.", she continued her chat, watching how one of the scorpions had survived the poisonous jet like a boss and now walked, no, waggled towards her like a drunk. Its vicious stinger held up high, it had nonetheless all intentions of finishing the job. The spider figured out her frail human form was not capable of safely taking down her opponent with a vicious bite. The taller shape of her human form made primal biting a scorpion simply inefficient. She felt forced to make use of the new technique she had been shown; spitting a second jet after forming hand seals. Fire, this time. Which not only torched the living spider but also conflagrated the entire poison cloud that lingered around. In a brief, magnificent display of pyrotechnics and screeches of agony, two more threats had been dealt with. Glazed scorpion. Or flambeed, perhaps. Now three more remained.




    Chakra: 32.5/50
    - Sensory Technique
    - Art of Venomancy: Black Mist Technique (C-rank Ensiferum)
    - Katon: Great Fireball Technique


    _________________


    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Kopie_10

    Kurenai:

    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D [50]
    Speed: D
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C



    Speech: cf5555
    Sensei: Azuma Asakaze

    [x] Updates
    [x] Jutsu
    [x] Theme
    Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze


    Posts : 205
    Join date : 2020-01-19
    Age : 29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: A
    Ryo: A bit

    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Empty Re: B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training.

    Post by Azuma Asakaze Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:20 am

    Azuma was able to hear his student ask a very strange question, the man surprised she was keeping so calm in battle--it seemed she wasn't exactly the helpless type, which was great. But he'd avoid answering, him taking it just a bit more serious then her. While she begun taking care of business on her front, Azuma would do the same. He had a number of Scorpions before him, and currently was without his weapon. While having no true skill for it, he was still able to use some Taijutsu pretty effectively--being a weapons user, they required similar skill sets.

    He was charged by one and would take the hand he had forward, simply turning his palm and using two fingers to shove the incoming stinger to the side, and using this motion to flow right into a spinning kick in that direction, a powerful roundhouse that would sent the beast flying off upon contact, this Leaf Wirldwind a technique used within the Strong Fist style. Azuma glared to the next one as he had to catch it's stinger, and jump to avoid a pincer swipe. He used the stinger he caught as a leverage point, flipping overhead of the beast, and as he landed, he used the flipping momentum to throw the Scorpion by its tail, sending it crashing right into another.

    By now, he would hear Kurenai speak up again, now speaking of mixing Poisons and fire...while a potential combo if she put her mind to it--it'd be something he couldn't help with. But with the feeling of heat meeting his back, the man knew she was finishing off her targets...he'd do the same. He would form his hand seals in under a second flat, three of them--Boar, Ram, Snake--fired off quickly before he held out both hands. A powerful Raiton current ripped from his hands, azure lightning lashing out with violence, ripping up the ground as it went towards its targets. In a fury of raw electric energy Azuma would shock the Scorpions before him to the point of death, them curling up on the ground as their muscles tried to contract...twitching...hints of lightning still sparking about their corpses even after Azuma finished the jutsu.

    "...That all of them?"



    CP: 57/110 (-26)

    Sensing Technique
    Strong Fist
    Leaf Whirlwind
    Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder


    Last edited by Azuma Asakaze on Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Data Book Entry: Azuma Asakaze:
    Azuma Asakaze

    Stats
    Str: C (450)
    Con: B (950)
    Stm: B (950)
    Spd: A (1650)
    Coor: A (1650)
    Int: B (950)
    Per: A (1650)

    Updates | Techniques
    Kurenai
    Kurenai
    Genin


    Posts : 119
    Join date : 2018-10-29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: KKG, Ninjutsu, Sensory -- Fire
    Class: D
    Ryo: -

    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Empty Re: B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training.

    Post by Kurenai Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:09 pm

    With her two targets ended, the spider didn't find any other targets left to kill. Her sensei had taken care of the others while she had dealt with hers, the man truly as fast as lightning. Leaving the flash-killing to her sensei then, she crouched and rested her hands in the sand. Allowing her senses to stretch well beyond her normal limits. Her arachnid brain would take in double the information she was usually capable off, registering every insect and wandering animal within a 100 meter range. None of them remotely similar in feeling to the giant scorpions they had slain. The biggest creatures she felt the presence of were a pack of dog-like animals, but those flickered in and out of her current range. They were of no importance. Concluding her scan, she rose back up and dusted of her hands to get rid of the sand. And answer her sensei's question.

    "There's a pack of dogs or so about a 100 meters to the west, but I can't find any other scorpions."

    As she waited for further instructions from his part, Kurenai took a glance at the people in the caravan. None looked wounded. Obviously, considering her sensei had taken out the animals before they were able to reach the caravan or its goods, yet the girl couldn't help but assure her own eyes she wasn't mistaken. What with all that zapping and flaming that occurred. Her gaze then shifted to the animal corpses, one by one. They didn't look the sort to make a tasty human dish, if you asked her. Was 'Scorpion Curry' just a fable? It was not unlikely with how an ugly sight these zapped scorpions offered. Better to leave the thought for what it was.

    "Shall we continue?"





    Chakra: 32/50
    - Sensory Technique

    [200 XP]


    _________________


    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Kopie_10

    Kurenai:

    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D [50]
    Speed: D
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C



    Speech: cf5555
    Sensei: Azuma Asakaze

    [x] Updates
    [x] Jutsu
    [x] Theme
    Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze


    Posts : 205
    Join date : 2020-01-19
    Age : 29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: A
    Ryo: A bit

    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Empty Re: B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training.

    Post by Azuma Asakaze Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:40 pm

    He glanced to Kurenai, watching her press her hands to the desert floor, the sensor nin knowing exactly what she was doing. They may have not shared much in common with each other, but both has a knack for sensing the world around them, taking notice of every detail allowed by this bubble of chakra. Truth was he too could sense up to that range, even naturally, beyond what she could even doing that. But was more to remind the curious spider to keep her wits on her surroundings at all times. He'd simply nod in response about the pack of dogs.

    The man once more would motion for the Caravan to move on, them once more having halted during the attack and short battle. Now they seemed to have gotten their moneys worth out of the two Sunagakure Shinobi. He looked back to her as she said 'shall we go' and he'd step over to her, hand reaching up and giving her a gentle pat atop her snow white locks, before continuing to walk on, motioning for her to follow.

    "Now that I know you can handle yourself some Kurenai...I want you to stay up here and keep watch from the front of the caravan...I'm going to fall back to the rear of the caravan to make sure no one comes up from behind us following the trails. They know where they are heading, keep your eyes out--I'll be able to keep my eyes forward and can help if anything happens...okay?" he'd go on to say to his student, giving her the chance to operate without him at her side constantly. They was not too much longer from their destination, it'd been a fairly lengthy journey up until now, and they was nearing the end. But still, Azuma wanted to trust Kurenai to lead the guarding of this caravan...even if he'd still be able to keep an eye on her from his position. With that, he'd go ahead and stop, waiting for them to go on.



    CP: 56.5/110 (-0.5)

    Sensing Technique


    _________________
    Data Book Entry: Azuma Asakaze:
    Azuma Asakaze

    Stats
    Str: C (450)
    Con: B (950)
    Stm: B (950)
    Spd: A (1650)
    Coor: A (1650)
    Int: B (950)
    Per: A (1650)

    Updates | Techniques
    Kurenai
    Kurenai
    Genin


    Posts : 119
    Join date : 2018-10-29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: KKG, Ninjutsu, Sensory -- Fire
    Class: D
    Ryo: -

    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Empty Re: B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training.

    Post by Kurenai Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:58 am

    It was a simple gesture but one that she was not familiar with - a head pat. A soothing gesture that left an oddly nice sensation. She smiled, listening to his words all the while and nodded once he had done speaking. Her new task was simple enough. Keep watch from the front of the caravan while Azuma kept eyes on the back. She'd not in turn and walk over to this new position. The caravan set itself back into motion now that danger had passed; Kurenai walking along with the first pack animal which instinctively shot her a weary glance. Ignoring the animal, the arachnid maintained her vigilance with her typical distanciated stare towards nothing in particular.

    It didn't take all that much longer before she spotted the rise of their final destination. A small oasis with several tents set up. Nomads who had taken a temporary stop and set up camp to replenish their waterskins before their next long trek through the desert. A good spot but not without it's own dangers as the rare few sources of water were also a much covered spot for many a wild animal. And when humans settled there, the choice for them quickly became one of staying away in safety as long as they could or sneaking in and steal whatever wasn't nailed down that could nourish them. Perhaps the reason why the giant scorpions had been this close; the animals hoping to ambush anyone foolish enough to wander out of camp by themselves.

    Once the caravan had reached its destination, cheerful exchanges took place and conversations were quickly picked up about the travel and the nature of the goods. Being a genin, it would be up to Azuma to handle the affairs concerning the missions and administrations but that didn't stop the ever-curious arachnid from quietly observing human behaviour and their approach. Or the difference in attitude between the dangerous trek and the promised safety of an oasis camp; a difference she hadn't felt, the spider-in-human-form either still as calm as ever or in a perpetual state of survival. All she did was take a casual stretch and wait until it was time to return - alone with her sensei or with a new caravan.




    Chakra: 31.5/50
    - Sensory Technique


    _________________


    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Kopie_10

    Kurenai:

    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D [50]
    Speed: D
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C



    Speech: cf5555
    Sensei: Azuma Asakaze

    [x] Updates
    [x] Jutsu
    [x] Theme
    Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze


    Posts : 205
    Join date : 2020-01-19
    Age : 29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: A
    Ryo: A bit

    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Empty Re: B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training.

    Post by Azuma Asakaze Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:16 am

    Azuma would take notice of the smile Kurenai showed after his little head pat, maybe an odd gesture but meaningful to some. At least the sentiment wasn't lost on the Spider of the Desert. The man would fall back to his chosen position among the caravan and continue walking from there, the man keeping his eyes out for any more threats as they came. It didn't take too long, and the meet-up point was coming into view.

    The Caravan met up with a camp, which had its own guards meant to guard it on its way from this point. Azuma--being in the back--took a minute or two to catch up, the traders and travelers mingling and greeting each other, some as old friends--some making new. Azuma finally would show up stepping up beside Kurenai. There was nothing else to be done, their mission was a success and over with. "Hope your first mission with me wasn't to boring...they do get more interesting then this, promise." he'd say while casting her a smile.

    With a single motion two finger wave to the one who'd paid for them to guard the caravan, Azuma would turn on his heel, and begin the walk back towards Suna. "Come on, if you still wanted to, can get you set up in the extra bedroom once we get back." he'd say, beckoning her to follow with the same smile as before. Azuma didn't mind the idea of being a teacher...not anymore. Not with such interesting students under his wing.

    --Exit post


    _________________
    Data Book Entry: Azuma Asakaze:
    Azuma Asakaze

    Stats
    Str: C (450)
    Con: B (950)
    Stm: B (950)
    Spd: A (1650)
    Coor: A (1650)
    Int: B (950)
    Per: A (1650)

    Updates | Techniques
    Kurenai
    Kurenai
    Genin


    Posts : 119
    Join date : 2018-10-29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: KKG, Ninjutsu, Sensory -- Fire
    Class: D
    Ryo: -

    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Empty Re: B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training.

    Post by Kurenai Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:17 am

    And so concluded their mission. Azuma had called it relatively boring, making the spider wonder what more intriguing tasks awaited her in the world of the shinobi. She didn't mind long treks in silence or a small hunt here and there, yet from the words her sensei offered there were tasks that included more than this even. A greater challenge. More lessons. More danger? The chances were real. For now, it was time to return and conclude this road trip. Get back to this home and the spare bedroom that would be hers. A bright future, though the spider was unsure what she'd have to do with a room of her own just yet. How would she decorate it? What would she add to it to make it more human? As she thought about the answers and tried to recreate the final looks of this room in her mind's eye, she tagged along with Azuma back home.




    [EXIT]

    Chakra: 31/50
    - Sensory Technique

    [250 XP]


    _________________


    B-rank Mission | Time for Travel, Trade and Training. Kopie_10

    Kurenai:

    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D [50]
    Speed: D
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C



    Speech: cf5555
    Sensei: Azuma Asakaze

    [x] Updates
    [x] Jutsu
    [x] Theme

      Current date/time is Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:52 am