Welcome Guest! You have made 40 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Esen Uzumaki [Updates]

    Esen
    Esen

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2021-01-17

    Esen Uzumaki [Updates] Empty Esen Uzumaki [Updates]

    Post by Esen Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:16 pm

    Name: Esen Uzumaki
    Age: 20
    Gender: Male
    Rank: D-Rank Genin
    Village: Kirigakure no Sato
    Bloodline: Kanzen Tentai; Uzumaki

    Experience: 60 | 60

    Ryo: 175, 000

    Items:
    Spoiler:

    Skills: Taijutsu | Iryōjutsu | Ninjutsu (Affinity: Suiton)

    Strong Lifeforce Level 1
    Blood of Saint

    Elements: Suiton

    Jutsu:


    S-rank
    Spoiler:
    A-rank
    Spoiler:
    B-rank
    Spoiler:
    C-rank
    Spoiler:
    D-rank
    Spoiler:

    E-rank
    Spoiler:

    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D -> D++
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: D


    Unique Abilities:

    Renown: 1000

    Code:
    [b]Update Type:[/b]
    [b]Information:[/b]
    [b]Link:[/b]


    Last edited by Esen on Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Esen
    Esen

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2021-01-17

    Esen Uzumaki [Updates] Empty Re: Esen Uzumaki [Updates]

    Post by Esen Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:21 pm

    Update Type: Grace Period Changes
    Information: Using the grace period to change some things around.
    Dropping Int from B to C, returning 500 spendable EXP.
    Swapping out Fūinjutsu for Iryōjutsu.
    The 500 spendable EXP that I have now, will be spent on my bloodline; Blood of Saint | 500 XP (Requires Ijutsu).
    Link:

    Update Type: Claiming clan head + renown
    Information: Clamining Uzumaki Clan Leader + 1000 renown
    Link:
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

    Village : Kirigakure
    Posts : 651
    Join date : 2020-06-24
    Age : 20
    Location : The Bloody Mist

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

    Esen Uzumaki [Updates] Empty Re: Esen Uzumaki [Updates]

    Post by Sayuri Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:43 am

    @Esen wrote:Update Type: Grace Period Changes
    Information: Using the grace period to change some things around.
    Dropping Int from B to C, returning 500 spendable EXP.
    Swapping out Fūinjutsu for Iryōjutsu.
    The 500 spendable EXP that I have now, will be spent on my bloodline; Blood of Saint | 500 XP (Requires Ijutsu).
    Link:

    Update Type: Claiming clan head + renown
    Information: Clamining Uzumaki Clan Leader + 1000 renown
    Link:

    Approved~


    _________________
    Esen Uzumaki [Updates] VI3d6c9

    The Ice Queen:
    Character Name: Sayuri Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 880
    Total Experience: 3230
    Renown: 1250
    Ryo: 1,135,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: S
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: D
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

    Elements & Skills:

    • Ninjutsu (Affinity Hyoton)
    • Iryojutsu
    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Fuuton
    • Suiton
    • Hyoton

    Technique List: The Ice Queen’s Techniques
    Esen
    Esen

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2021-01-17

    Esen Uzumaki [Updates] Empty Re: Esen Uzumaki [Updates]

    Post by Esen Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:12 pm

    Update Type: Salary + Starting Ryo
    Information: Claiming Salary of 100, 000 ryo and starting ryo of 25, 000
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t207p75-kirigakure-village-update#38212

    Update Type: Renown Rewards.
    Information: Forgot to claim milestone rewards when I was approved for Clan head (1,000 renown). Claiming 50,000 Ryo for 500 renown reward. Will claim the 2 titles and 1 free A-Rank Item at a later date.
    Link:

    New ryo total: 175, 000


    _________________
    Esen Uzumaki [Updates] 1Qxad8E
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Esen Uzumaki
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 0
    Renown: 1, 000
    Ryo:
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: D -> D++ (Strong Lifeforce Level 1)
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: D
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: D


    Link to Character Updates:
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

    Village : Kirigakure
    Posts : 651
    Join date : 2020-06-24
    Age : 20
    Location : The Bloody Mist

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

    Esen Uzumaki [Updates] Empty Re: Esen Uzumaki [Updates]

    Post by Sayuri Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:24 pm

    @Esen wrote:Update Type: Salary + Starting Ryo
    Information: Claiming Salary of 100, 000 ryo and starting ryo of 25, 000
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t207p75-kirigakure-village-update#38212

    Update Type: Renown Rewards.
    Information: Forgot to claim milestone rewards when I was approved for Clan head (1,000 renown). Claiming 50,000 Ryo for 500 renown reward. Will claim the 2 titles and 1 free A-Rank Item at a later date.
    Link:

    New ryo total: 175, 000

    Approved~


    _________________
    Esen Uzumaki [Updates] VI3d6c9

    The Ice Queen:
    Character Name: Sayuri Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 880
    Total Experience: 3230
    Renown: 1250
    Ryo: 1,135,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: S
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: D
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

    Elements & Skills:

    • Ninjutsu (Affinity Hyoton)
    • Iryojutsu
    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Fuuton
    • Suiton
    • Hyoton

    Technique List: The Ice Queen’s Techniques
    Esen
    Esen

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2021-01-17

    Esen Uzumaki [Updates] Empty Re: Esen Uzumaki [Updates]

    Post by Esen Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:48 pm

    Update Type: Thread Exp
    Information: 6 posts at 10 exp each (1 other participant) = 60 exp.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4864-thanks-for-agreeing-to-meet

    New Spendable Exp: 60
    New Total Exp: 60


    _________________
    Esen Uzumaki [Updates] 1Qxad8E
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Esen Uzumaki
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 0
    Renown: 1, 000
    Ryo:
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: D -> D++ (Strong Lifeforce Level 1)
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: D
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: D


    Link to Character Updates:
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

    Village : Kirigakure
    Posts : 651
    Join date : 2020-06-24
    Age : 20
    Location : The Bloody Mist

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

    Esen Uzumaki [Updates] Empty Re: Esen Uzumaki [Updates]

    Post by Sayuri Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:57 pm

    @Esen wrote:Update Type: Thread Exp
    Information: 6 posts at 10 exp each (1 other participant) = 60 exp.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4864-thanks-for-agreeing-to-meet

    New Spendable Exp: 60
    New Total Exp: 60

    Approved~


    _________________
    Esen Uzumaki [Updates] VI3d6c9

    The Ice Queen:
    Character Name: Sayuri Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 880
    Total Experience: 3230
    Renown: 1250
    Ryo: 1,135,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: S
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: D
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

    Elements & Skills:

    • Ninjutsu (Affinity Hyoton)
    • Iryojutsu
    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Fuuton
    • Suiton
    • Hyoton

    Technique List: The Ice Queen’s Techniques

      Current date/time is Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:38 pm