Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

An Evening Stroll

Seiryu
    Seiryu

Village : N/A

An Evening Stroll Empty An Evening Stroll

Post by Seiryu Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:08 pm

A full moon graced the evening sky, with the sun just beginning to set, though still visible if one was brave enough to glance at it with their naked eye. Seiryu himself did not dare look at the sun; he had some common sense, but not enough to really care about taking a stroll through forests of these Southwestern Islands of the Land of Water. Still not having even been in the area for a week, Seiryu continued to aimlessly explore the country. There was no aim or purpose behind his journey here, much like all his travelling that had been done for the five previous years. It was just something he did to pass the time, see more of the world he had yet to see. He had seen some of it, yet not enough to get a better grasp of it all.

A slight humming escaped Seiryu’s mouth as he continued idly on his path forward. Certainly not one for knowing or remembering songs entirely, his tune was one of a butchered melody he had once heard nearly six months ago. His zori clad feet continued to languidly move him forward. Tonight, he had no destination in mind, and it was just as likely that he would sleep in the wilderness like countless nights before. Surviving the night with wild beasts roaming about had yet to phase him, and there was just as likely of a chance that tonight would present him with a similar situation. He knew how to survive; fear really wasn’t something he faced too often anymore. The one thing that once did fear him would be a possible welcome embrace, yet one he did not actively seek; death. Amber orbs would only watch ahead for a few feet, only really noticing movement, yet otherwise not entirely alert. Seiryu wasn’t too concerned with what was out there, except perhaps an animal he could catch for a meal, though he had already eaten, still there was more he could eat before Seiryu could admit to being full.

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

An Evening Stroll Empty Re: An Evening Stroll

Post by Sero Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:00 pm

As darkness fell the mist would pick up in the forest. Animals who stalked the night moving about. Owls hunting mice and wolves stalking the forest. Distant howls as night settled in were far enough away that likely they wouldn't be a threat. Of course if you could hear them they were likely close enough to track you if they wished. However most wolves knew better than to hunt humans by now. The ability to sling fire and lightning and move mountains was something such creatures feared. More so simply the cruelty of man. However still as the man wandered the woods these sounds echoed peacefully. However this would not last long. After the sun finished setting the mist picked up in the woods as darkness enveloped most of the forest. like an ever shifting blanket the mist seemed to almost crawl along the ground. Soon enough all the sounds of living animals would die off. Silence reigned here in the deep woods and shadows seemed to crawl up the nearly barren trees. Which were growing more and more spread out as the man walked. Nothing stirred or moved out here. As if they were afraid of something in the deep woods. Something else that stalked the night.

It was common behavior for animals to avoid a predator. Their senses told them this was no place for living creatures. It was part of why Sero had decided to train out here. Because humans didn't often come to the deep woods at night. He was busy training a new jutsu now. One of a higher power he would need in the days to come. He knew nothing of the man coming his direction nor would the man know of him just yet unless he was running sensory. Quietly Sero would let out a series of hand seals. Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger. After which he would hold the tiger sign a moment as the air around him began to flicker to life with flames. Slowly a ten meter long chinese dragon serpent made entirely of green flames would light up the night. Moving around Sero and coiling but not touching him as it wrapped around him protectively. From a distance Seiryu would suddenly see a green light illuminating the darkness. However if he stepped within ten meters of Sero suddenly the woods did not seem so safe.

The shadows danced along Sero. As if they loved him the shadows would shift as soon as Seiryu became apparent to the naked eye. Suddenly it was as if there was something besides a man standing before him. A beast stalking in the night that hungered and consumed all. The mist swirled around him and his green flame dragon as Sero released the seal and held out his hands. The dragon shifting slowly to his will. The ground beneath him burning to blackened earth at the presence of the A rank technique. Yet ice blue eyes would regard the newcomer. Something in those unblinking eyes was empty. A void of anything human as he stared at Seiryu without expression. As he spoke his words seemed to cause the darkest shadows to whisper an echo of what he spoke.

"Who might it be that wanders these woods at night? A stranger in the wrong place? An assailant that did not know the task he was undertaking? Tell me, have you too come for my head?"

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 25,000

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (B+ lifestyle)
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: A
    • Speed: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3950-jaakuna-sero
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Seiryu
    Seiryu

Post by Seiryu Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:22 am

As Seiryu continued to step forward, the sun beginnings its trek around the planet and the moon shining in full, the darkness of the forest began to settle. While Mizu no Kuni was foreign territory to him, the current terrain itself was not. There were several hundred nights in his life that he travelled that going through a forest was just another step in his endless journey to go nowhere in particular. His feet always carried him where they wished; never was there a destination in mind when he began his journey’s. The sound of a branch cracking echoed through the woods, his right zori being the culprit for destroying the already lifeless branch. Maintaining his balance easily, Seiryu would continue his path forward, looking for an eventual area where he could settle for the night.

The mist that seemed to consume the forest was just another thing that Seiryu factored in, another thing he had seen in his lifetime of journeys, and still another thing he would attribute to nature itself. There, however, was one thing that concerned Seiryu this particular night and that was the dead silence that followed. The howls of wolves, the rustling of shrubberies from hares, rodents and other creatures were no longer existent. Crickets had stopped chirping, not a single crow could be heard cawing. Seiryu was not bothered by silence, but this kind of stillness in the forest disturbed him. The fog that accompanied the muteness was enough to have him slightly on edge. The lack of movement his eyes found had him far more aware, searching for anything that moved aside from himself.

There was a change in the environment, his eyes easily picking up the notable change in colour variation. A green light lit up the smoke and the area around it, yet Seiryu was unsure of what caused it. Figuring he may as well investigate, Seiryu continued to step forward towards the direction that produced the green light; his steps a bit more cautious than they had been, but nonetheless continuing on with his nonchalant nature. A figure happened to be in the middle of it all; blue hair with eyes to match. Whatever this mist was, it seemed to bend around the man like a cloak as his dragon jutsu would disperse and char the ground. A void seemed to stare at Seiryu, who stopped a respectable distance away, though easily feeling something akin to something dark and dangerous. The feeling of death, seemed to loom over Seiryu’s shoulder, though he chose to ignore it for the time being in order to respond to the man before him.

“Well, I’d certainly be more of the former than the latter.” Seiryu started off with, his eyes cautiously looking over his shoulder for whatever it was, but seeing nothing he would turn back to the stranger. “I certainly haven’t come for your head. I don’t even know who you are. Besides, I doubt I’m equipped for the task of taking someone’s head as I am now.” Seiryu shrugged, hoping to lighten up the atmosphere around him by referencing the lack of required materials needed to actually kill someone. He was really ill equipped to do such a thing given he had no way to lop someone’s head off, much less the intentions to do so.

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:51 am

Sero would turn and the green fire would fade aside from a couple of discarded branches and bushes still burning with green fire from the intense heat. However the dragon was gone. He had accomplished the task at hand of learning the jutsu and was satisfied for now. There was another he intended to train just to learn everything the library from Kiri had to offer for the element of fire. He would switch to water soon but for now his attention was held by the man in the woods. Humans were so often intrusive and for the time being he couldn't risk catching this one in a jutsu or worse yet, be in the middle of producing one when he was attacked. Of course there was nothing indicating anything of the sort for the time being. The man even suggested he had not the tools for the job. To this Sero would let out a wicked smile for only a moment. His lips extending beyond their corners as the length of his face briefly turned almost transparent to reveal rows of teeth. Almost grinning. Yet he made no move of hostility. Despite the aura of torment that threatened to consume all around him. The green glow setting across them like a blanket of warning.

"If you have not come to harm, than you are innocent here. No harm may come to the innocent in my presence. Behave yourself human and your safety with me is assured."

He spoke as if he was not human himself. Nor did he consider himself to be. Nothing aside from his human appearance here seemed to even indicate he was human. Still he would shift like a wraith through the mist. As if he did not walk but rather glided along with a dark grace. Slowly circling around the human as unblinking cold blue eyes studied him. Never coming any closer but simply moving in a circle. Still it would feel as if he was something hunting him. That he may pounce at any given moment. Sero was wearing long white robes over a pair of white pants and a High neck undershirt. Same color. However when his feet did appear through the mist he was barefoot. Trailing little burnt patches where his feet touched. All the while the green glow lit up the forest around them. Still Sero spoke with no tone to his voice.

"No indications of being a kirigakure shinobi. A stranger than? A traveler perhaps? The woods are usually a place man fears as the forest still belongs to the beasts. Especially at night. Yet you remain calm even in my presence. Curious."

Stats

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3950-jaakuna-sero
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Seiryu
    Seiryu

Post by Seiryu Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:18 pm

The heat in the atmosphere would have annoyed Seiryu had he been wearing clothing that was far more suffocating than his current attire, but as far as the jutsu that this character had used, Seiryu had remained unperturbed. It was that sense of foreboding looming over his shoulder that had him far more concerned. It seemed to Seiryu as if he crossed and interrupted (really, it wasn’t his fault) someone’s training session in the middle of the night. An odd location if Seiryu would ever pick one, but he was not a shinobi and perhaps it was just one of those odd quirks they had; training in the middle of the night during a full moon with fog surrounding them. This person, whoever they were, had a grin that Seiryu could not imagine fathomable on another human being, but perhaps it was another one of those shinobi only things; a kekkai genkai.

The promise of no harm he could only acknowledge so much. The presentation of the man before him, the atmosphere surrounding them compared to the words he suggested did not match up in Seiryu’s mind. He had travelled a lot, met many people, yet never one like this. It was fascinating, haunting and confusing all at once. “Well, I suppose I’ll have to take your word for it.” A beat would pass, before one of the words uttered by the stranger registered in his mind. A more quiet, yet still audible word escaped Seiryu’s lips, “Human?” The word itself wasn’t the mystery, but rather the way it was spoken to him.  He watched as the wraith man would glide over the area, circling him. Seiryu did not make a move to advance or even defend himself, but continually followed the path of the stranger in all white with his eyes and head.

“Shinobi…” He uttered with a slight scoff, that was one word he didn’t identify with at all. Seiryu was just… Seiryu. Someone who travelled and awaited the inevitable while avoiding the conflicts of the world.  “Fear is something that everyone feels.” Seiryu opened with, clearly ready to continue on with his words. “I fear it everyday. I’ve been to many places, always fearing it, but what’s the point of fearing something that everyone will face one day?” It was a rhetorical question, one that clearly didn’t need to be answered. The fear of death was something Seiryu both dreaded and welcomed. He would live because that’s what his wife would want for him, he would continue to enjoy his days, but the inevitable end that would come to rejoin her, that he would welcome. “I suppose I could be an idiot for not fearing death, but we all die eventually. Some sooner than their time should be.” The words were quieter, alluding to the fate of his other half.

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:15 am

Sero would finish circling and move to the front of the stranger where he had begun. His cold eyes watching still. Never blinking as the shadows seemed to whisper and giggle. Like some distant child to difficult to hear. As if it was the voice of the thing always just out of sight. The sensation was growing as he remained. Like some great hunger. A beast starved and maddened somewhere in the woods. Yet nothing came. The sense of danger lingered always but nothing ever approached or attacked. Those eyes would watch and listen as the man explained not fearing the inevitable. That death came for all and it was only a matter of time. A slight smile would touch those pale lips of the being before Seiryu. This one claimed fearing death was pointless. How amusing. Yet most of mankind did not share that view. They avoided death to any lengths. Those in power seeking immortality in some form or another. Yet all things eventually died. It was the one thing all beings shared. True immortality was a false idea leading mankind astray. An impossible task and yet they still strived for it. But not this one. Not this wanderer.

Sero would glide through the mist one more time to approach a nearby boulder. The closest thing to immortal and yet it had no life of it's own. It could be broken down but the stone would still be stone. His hand would reach out and touch it as the moss on it began to froth and peel away from his touch. Spreading along the boulder like a disease wiping out the life clinging to it. Even if it was bacterial it still fell before Sero's touch. He would speak once more now. His voice carrying back to his guest. Calm and collected as always.

"Those who do not fear death often seek it out. Having lost a reason to live. Or they kid themselves thinking by abandoning their survival instincts they are truly free. However often enough those humans find the death they seek. For me I suppose I know fear as well. It drives my rage. My survival. However there is one form of immortality even I seek. An abomination such as myself to be made endless. I would become a part of history. My name remembered for hundreds of years. Before I allow death to come for me, I will have accomplished something memorable. Those I save will tell their grandchildren of me....and those I hunt will never truly accept I am dead. They will fear my wrath long after I am gone for it will be legendary. Tell me, do you simply wish for freedom or have you lost what drives you? Do you seek death to join those you have lost?"

Stats

Seiryu
    Seiryu

Post by Seiryu Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:28 pm

Once a full rotation of a circle around him had been completed, Seiryu watched the grim figure come to a standstill before him. Cold blue eyes stared back at him, reminding him of the wintery depths of land full of snow. The shadows would play around them, trying to intimidate them, but Seiryu held firm. The constant need to look over his shoulder growing but remaining hyperaware of the individual that stood before him. Whatever it was the was plaguing Seiryu currently never came. It just loomed. Constantly approaching, yet never getting any closer than where it had initially stood. Something he said triggered some sense of emotion from the person before him; a smile that seemed to be foreign to the features of the male before him.

Whatever had triggered that emotion did not last too long, for the being began to glide away once more, his trajectory taking him towards a large boulder. Seiryu remained rooted to his spot, muscles itching to move and escape, yet his resolve held far firmer. Whatever his body was telling him, his mind refused; his mind was far more curious than his sense of flight. The man happened to touch the stone he approached, slowly the moss on the rock would froth and peel. It had Seiryu curious as to who this being was; though his mind seemed to land on one conclusion, a shinobi. It registered to him that it could be a kekkai genkai, though he was not curious as to find out that piece of information. A shinobi was simply that. A tool for their village at the end of the day. Whether they could forgo emotions or not remained to be seen, but their purposes remained the same.

The calm voice reached out to him, yet it never seemed to calm Seiryu given the environment around him; his body’s instinctual need for flight. The man was right, to a degree. Loss had affected Seiryu, perhaps not as major as most – his family lived, with the exclusion of his wife. One loss or many, people dealt with their cards differently. When it came to losing someone who knew him so well and could understand him, Seiryu himself ended up lost as well. “I don’t believe survival instincts are lost entirely. If you want to cement your name, you should do what you can to do so.” Whether this character wanted history to remember him, mattered little to Seiryu. Regardless of what one did in their lifetime, they would eventually be forgotten for the tales of another that followed them. Though, it wasn’t his place to comment on such a matter; if the wraith wanted to be known for good or bad deeds, Seiryu would not stand in their path. “I have no intention of willingly finding death. Death will come for me when it’s my time to go. For now, I’m going about my life how I wish for it to be, enjoyable. Freedom I currently have plenty of, but freedom is not what I need in life. One of the most important things I have ever had has been taken from me, now I’m just trying to relish the rest of it that I had not before.” A pause. He would stare back at the male unblinkingly. “Tell me… what drives a man such as yourself? Aside from wanting to be in the history books. What motivates you? Is it someone important to you? The enjoyment of simply being happy?” Who knew what the reaction Seiryu would receive would be, Seiryu certainly didn’t, for he expected the worst, but hoped for the best.

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:45 pm

Sero would listen to the strange man as he spoke. He did not seek death but rather to relish in what life was left to him. He had lost much of what he cared for and now wandered almost aimlessly. If nothing else this one seemed to lack purpose beyond just enjoying life. Sero's head would tilt at the question of what drives a man such as him. What made him the way he was? Not many were so calm when speaking to him or curious. Even officials from the village...someone who now ran it as part of a council had responded to his presence with drawn weapons and not even slightly veiled threats. So someone who remained calm if not cautious was almost a comfort. If someone like Sero sought comfort. Sero would let out a breath of steam despite the cold around them as he glanced to the side. Something was moving in the distance. He had caught only a glimpse of it but unlike the creatures of the forest it was drawing closer. Sneaking from tree to tree and now holding just in case they had been spotted. Only one creature acted this way. Humans were in the woods and likely hunting Sero again.

"What drives a being like me? To express that is to recognize the humans proclivity for taking that which is not theirs. Loss is all too common in this world. I can not save the world but the lands owned by this nation I can do something about. I am driven by something as simple as rage. I have no parents because my father was a fool. I have no clan because neither wished to acknowledge my birth. One of the clans even sought to end me. Hence my fathers fall. I am driven by purpose. For those who spill blood for greed....for those who take the lives of the innocents and think none can stop them. For those who can not avenge their loved ones. I stalk my prey and a very specific one. Murderers, slavers, rapists. What drives me is to make them an example. To bring terror to those who terrorize. However this makes me a target in turn. Stranger...you should flee this place. More fools have come to put an end to that which threatens their horde of riches stolen from those who could not defend themselves. I would not subjugate you to the horrors that will soon come."

With that Sero would turn his body to the east towards the ones hiding in the trees. As he had spoken and watched he had spotted more of them peaking out and waiting for an opening. Now they surely knew they had been spotted. He had noted no headbands so the village had not sent them. If they had it was likely without Sayuri's knowledge and thus a black ops team. More likely though it was the wicked he had spoken of that had hired a team to dispose of their largest threat. Regardless of who they were Sero stood without fear of them. Only a cold fury that made the shadows stretch as the mist swirled around him. A low growl settled over the area as Sero cracked his neck and his jawline turned into an almost black water showing rows of teeth like a wicked grin. He was preparing to end all of them.

Stats

Seiryu
    Seiryu

Post by Seiryu Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:35 pm

The rustling of the thicket around them had caught Seiryu’s attention momentarily, yet he chose to ignore it for the time being and instead focusing on the stranger’s voice and the answer he provided to Seiryu. To the wanderer, this character spoke strangely; far more different than anyone Seiryu had ever come across for sure. Being driven by rage was something he did not identify with, sure he had his moments of rage when his wife had passed, but it had taken time and simply being that put that rage to a rather… calm rage. He did not feel it much anymore and it was far more controllable, but that did not deny its existence within him. It existed in just about everyone, to varying degrees. The distorted views that this character was sharing with him made sense, though he could not relate to the specific reasons provided behind them, the result Seiryu could appreciate, he supposed. Perhaps not to the degree of this stranger, but stopping murderers, slavers, and rapists was a just cause. His indication that he should leave was ignored, for Seiryu knew why the man was indicating such a thing.

“Stopping murderers, rapists and slavers is a just cause. It’s not something a monster would do. The monster is those that are doing those actions.” Watching the wraith blue-haired individual crack his neck and jawline, his attention focused upon the squad of unmarked individuals near them, Seiryu would only turn his body to face them, yet not moving a single step closer. It seemed that the stranger in Seiryu’s company had already attracted their attention, for theirs was solely on him and not Seiryu whatsoever. “These people…” He spoke, nodding in the direction of the unknown squad, “They’re here for you, I presume?” Regardless of if a response was provided or not, Seiryu would begin to step towards them, his pace a moderate speed, yet not one that would give anyone reason to be worried. He would walk towards these other strangers, only stopping once he was five meters away from them; enough time for him to react should the need arise. “It is quite rude to interrupt a conversation. I would personally advise that you take your leave.” Seiryu spoke calmly, though his body would exert chakra signals. He had already captured the attention of the squad, so it was a guarantee they’d at least be influenced. So long as his acquaintance was a decent distance away from him, he would not be affected by the technique that Seiryu would utilize. As for their… opponents… well, they would likely be hindered in their movements or not be able to move at all.

Training Jutsu:

WC: 478

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:59 am

Sero would watch the men and remain where he was patiently. As if he cared not if they came for him first in an ambush. Because truthfully he didn't. The moment they chose to attack him he would end them. However Seiryu would calmly yet briskly step forward until he was only five meters from the group. A little over half the distance to them. From there they would all seem to rise with weapons drawn but it didn't seem to matter. The moment they all rose they all froze. An interesting ability to say the least. They seemed to have panic build in their eyes as they realized this. The suggestion for them to leave was ironic since they no longer could. Sero would take in a breath with a low growl as his attention focused fully on them. Their fear was building and flooding his senses. So they had come with weapons for him? Laughable. Still he would calmly walk to them. Not affected by the genjutsu since he paid Seiryu little mind at this point as he walked passed him. Cold blue eyes locked on the squad of men before him as he spoke.

"Before you are unleashed back upon the world however I would investigate why you have come here today."

With that Sero would step up to the one at the front of the lot. A small amount of eye contact showed a deep fear in the mans eyes. Even panic as Sero reached into his pockets. Searching for information a moment before in the inner breast pocket of the mans vest he found a letter. Opening it he would see an image of himself with promise of further payment upon proof of death. However there was no official seal on it. So an independent contractor? Regardless they wore no village symbol. Even if they were from the village they were a black ops team that had come here with intent to murder. Sero would sigh impatiently before holding the paper out for Seiryu. Waiting for him to take it if it wouldn't break the genjutsu before reaching up to the mans face. Grabbing his chin and turning him by force so he could clearly see his team. Before plucking the katana finger by finger from the mans grip.

"It truly is a pity that you didn't seem to know who you were targeting. These weapons will do you no good. However you did come to murder and one can't simply let murderers walk free. That said I would know who hired you. But I only need one of you for that information."

With that Sero would flick the sword and cut down one of the mans team. Blood splashing across the faces of the others. Helpless to move fear filled their every thought. None of them wanted to die today. Tears filled their eyes as they were helpless. There simply to be executed. The man made a strained and almost silent noise that sounded like he wished to beg. Tears of rage and pain streaming down his face. Even murderers had allies it seemed. Still Sero would flick the blade and kill a second one across the throat with a clean cut. The second body dropping as the man let out a scream from within his chest. Two out of four of his friends dead now. Sero would look back to the man as no smile painted his face. He was dealing out justice but this was not a hunt. Still he would speak loud enough for the three that remained and Seiryu to hear him.

"You came for my life. That is unforgivable. For this you all will die. However you will all die quickly so long as I get an answer. Like the first two did. However if I have this one release you and you attack or run the pain will follow you to the after life. I will save you for last oh leader of the doomed. You will tell me who hired you."

Stats

Seiryu
    Seiryu

Post by Seiryu Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:47 pm

Well… when Seiryu had put the incoming squadron under a very specific technique, it had been more to intimidate them immediately before he decided to let them go, though it seemed the unnamed man he had been conversing with had other ideas. He would simply watch as the man would walk past him to approach the masked squad. It seemed that the character who Seiryu still hadn’t gotten a name for had unfinished business with the ones who interrupted their short conversation. The panic in their eyes seemed to gradually grow; the initial panic from his own technique, and then the remainder coming from the native of this land. Seiryu would only minorly pay attention in truth, to what was actually happening; he had no place here really, this was more a private affair between the two other parties. Thus when the man would find a sealed letter in one of the squad member’s pockets, his only response would be a raised eyebrow.

The letter was then offered to him, which Seiryu would take though only glancing at it once for a mere moment. It confirmed most of his suspicions of a hit squad being sent after the blue-haired main, for it contained an image of the man as well as a ryo reward. What came next was expected, though in all honesty, Seiryu knew nothing of the situation and whether the man he helped was a criminal or not. Regardless, this matter did not affect him in the long run, so long as he left without causing too much trouble for himself in the future. One man would die by the sword, his blood covering his teammates. A second would die due to his throat being sliced.

He would listen as the man spoke once more, asking for answers to questions he had. The responses mattered little to Seiryu, so he spoke before any one of them had the opportunity to respond. “A little brutal for my tastes. Though, it seems you have it handled.” His voice remained nonchalant; murder wasn’t anything new to a man who roamed various lands. He would stop channelling his chakra, which would release the squad from his hold, though it seemed like they had not noticed, for they still remained still in their previous stances. “Oh, and they’re free to move around if they like… but I think you may have made them piss themselves already.” Whether that statement rung true remained a question, though Seiryu wouldn’t question it if it actually had occurred. They had little control over the fates of the first two, the remaining three were still yet to be determined. “I’ll let you four have your fun, don’t mind me.” Seiryu waved his hand in a motion that told them to go play, like how one would do to a child. He would step back and be out of the way as the three squad members would be left alone with the figure who interrupted his evening stroll.

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:02 pm

Sero would stare into the eyes of the man he had questioned as suddenly they shifted as if able to breath fully again. Seiryu spoke of them being free to move if they liked and the two that Sero wasn't speaking with would reach for their weapons. Sero was already moving his hands though. Never blinking or breaking eye contact with the man in front of him. Rat, dog, tiger, scorpion and then snake were rapidly preformed as the other two drew steel and began channeling chakra into their blades. The green glow of wind apparent. Foolish. From his coat underneath a burst of something moving at B rank speed launched out and in a second had swept behind the man he was talking to and crushed both the others. The man he had been looking at would turn to watch as a fifteen meter long bladed bone tail would lash out and repeatedly lacerate the other two until they were broken, bleeding hunks of meat on the ground. Blood splattering across the trees. He would shake as his eyes widened before he turned and went to draw his sword too screaming in rage.

"Damn you you monster!"

However as he turned to draw his sword Sero would push the hand drawing it back down as his other hand gripped the other mans wrist. He would step forward planting his foot between the mans legs and push forward. Throwing him off balance and slamming him to the ground. With that done the tail would shift quickly and wrap over the top of the mans body. Loosely so the blades barely pushed against the flesh. So if he moved it would pierce him. Sero would then turn to glance at Seiryu as he let those cold blue eyes settle on him.

"These are enemies. They do no deserve compassion or mercy. If you hold the enemy in your grasp do not let go so easily. End them so they can't turn the tables. As for you oh soldier of fortune. I want a name,"

His attention would turn back to the man with a glance as the tail constricted and blades pierced him in a dozen places just barely. Drawing blood as he screamed. Sero would slowly pull his tail as the dozen blades dragged along the mans flesh. The man screamed out something about a boss named Iron bear. Satisfied with the information Sero would suddenly shift the tail enveloping the screaming man entirely before their was a bone crunching noise and a squish. Blood began to flow out from between the layers of tail covering the man before Sero would disperse the jutsu. Letting the crumbling bone be the mans grave. A hand rising up to tap his chin as he spoke out loud.

"Iron Bear hmm? I will have to discover just who this man is. He will need to be eliminated as well."

Stats

Seiryu
    Seiryu

Post by Seiryu Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:36 pm

“They may be enemies, but they certainly aren’t mine. I’ve already interfered enough in this matter. If they were my enemies, they would have attacked me long before we crossed paths.” Seiryu knew that they were aware of his presence likely the moment he stepped foot in the forest, though he paid them little mind. He was, after all, a no one to any of these people. And this character telling him these are enemies, did not apply to him whatsoever. “Seeing as how they aren’t my enemy, I see no reason to show them no mercy. If anything, these men are just pawns and are following orders. Whoever it is that sent these men does not even know I exist, so what is it I leave them be? Aside from conversing with you, which was likely in their benefit, they have no reason to change their target to me.” Seiryu’s words echoed only a partial amount of the opinions he held; he wasn’t a shinobi and this man had earlier briefly indicated something about him not being a Kirigakure shinobi; that was telling enough to Seiryu that his man has ties to the shinobi world, something he was keen to avoid.

“I assume you’ll be going after this Iron Bear sooner rather than later.” It wasn’t a question, and Seiryu was simply under the assumption that the stranger still standing would be hunting down his next target as soon as he possibly could. Seiryu himself had no reason to interfere in these shinobi affairs. Hell, he clearly wasn’t even armed to even be even a decent help to whatever it was. Not that he had any intentions of going if there was a possible offer on the proverbial table.

[Claiming Exp up to this post]

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:50 pm

Sero would look over the blood soaked land before him with the mangled bodies before he waved his hand over them. Blue fire erupting from them as the body elimination technique would take over all of them at once. With the blue flames licking at the bodies Sero would turn to let his cold blue eyes regard the wanderer. The blue flames casting shadows over his face so the blue eyes seemed to almost glow. The man mentioned how they were not his enemies or they would have attacked sooner. Sero would simply watch and never seemed to blink. He explained in detail about how the men seemed to know little of him so they had no reason to attack him. Sero would turn as the fires burned away the bodies until only ash settled on the wind. He would step in the direction retreating further into the forest as he spoke in return. His own thoughts on the matter.

"Know you? They don't need details to kill. The side they chose doesn't discriminate innocents from their targets. They would cut off your face just to get more information on me. The world is filled with the wicked and the innocent suffer for it. To ignore them because it isn't my issue is to let them have their way. I was born a champion of retribution and as such I will not suffer the wicked their ways. As for this Iron bear...this hit squad was not prepared for even the rumors of my capabilities. Either he is a fool or this is designed to lure me into a trap. I'll assume the latter. That said this will be an opportunity. I will risk myself springing this trap. If for nothing else but to show the world men like Iron bear have no hope. No chance at victory. I will spring his trap...survive it and eliminate anyone involved despite their preparations."

It was clear that Sero was a proud being. His wrath burning so strong that his pride stood taller. If they knew enough about him to lure him into a trap it was likely designed to take him down. Testing for weakness and hitting a nerve was their tactic. Yet he held no fear of them. The mist blanket along the ground seemed to shift with him and follow. The white blanket flowing like a stream of water as it chased after him. There was a part of town nearby...Did he know where Iron bear was already? It was insanity to just walk into a trap without scoping it all out first. Still he would speak once more.

"If you feel you can walk aware from the justice the world cries out for....The cries of mothers losing their sons...of children losing their fathers. The tears of the innocents drowning out their hope...You do not need to follow me. I however have heard these cries....wrath is coming for this man. I will not be dissuaded. Iron bear is known for taking young women from villages and selling them off. Tearing families apart for profit. I will not suffer him another day on this earth."

Stats

Seiryu
    Seiryu

Post by Seiryu Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:03 am

“That is your way, my path leads me in another direction entirely. Whether or not if they need details to kill me, that is upon them. If they decide to kill me, well, they certainly would not be the first to try. I tend to stay out of matters that do not concern me or require my intervention.” Seiryu knew he and the man before him would not agree on matters; one was a shinobi and the other was a simple wanderer. Seiryu’s way was simpler and to avoid unnecessary conflicts; there were some he would intervene upon depending on the scenario, but when it came to shinobi, that was the world he tended to stray away from. The only world he would step in for were the ones who were defenceless and did not have the means to keep themselves safe, but otherwise, Seiryu let human nature run its course. As for this Iron Bear… Seiryu himself was not concerned with the man, he had no reason to be wary of an individual from a different world than his own.

Only an eyebrow would raise when the man claimed he could ‘hear those cries’. As the man explained that the ‘Iron Bear’ was responsible for selling young women for profit, while also only just recently learning about the man had Seiryu quite confused. The two seemed to juxtapose one another; the man who just slaughtered his new target’s underlings just seemed to have learned the man’s name, but also knew of his crimes. The only logical conclusion seemed to be the man had more knowledge about his new target based off the intel of his own village, Seiryu deduced. His response was simple and reflected more on how he felt about the matter. “Well, there’s more than just this ‘Iron Bear’ that needs to be dealt with in this world if you want to remove the root of families being torn apart. Idealistic, but far more difficult to accomplish than it is to say.” A hint of pessimism escaped him; knowing there was never a concrete solution to ridding these problems from the world entirely. Not when people had motives for greed and power. “I’ll assist you with this ‘Iron Bear’ problem and then I’ll be on my way.” He himself was currently ill-equipped to deal with shinobi head-on, though a little trick or two from the shadows would certainly be more than enough for Seiryu’s assistance.

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:34 pm

Sero would glance to Seiryu a moment before looking back in the way of the nearby establishment. Likely Iron bear as he was well known as far as criminals went would be waiting there. Sero had been unsure as to who was after him before exactly but the name Iron bear was not unknown to him. He had a tendency to familiarize himself with the names and faces if he could of those who he would one day hunt. This wanderer however cared not it seemed for the suffering of others. Only for what came at him. Yet it seemed he would follow through with Sero for this one criminal. Still the opinion he shared would irk Sero slightly. He would turn and begin walking through the woods allowing Seiryu to follow him if he wished to. The man was not his responsibility but perhaps a useful tool for what was to come. For a short time Sero would remain entirely silent as they walked. Seeming to have nothing to add to the conversation. When Sero moved it was practiced and silent. As if he truly was gliding across the forest floor. No concern for the bodies left to the wilds behind them. When he did speak it was quieter. Like a harsh whisper on the air.

"It is those who lack the will to fight injustice wherever it lays that cause that impossible gap. However the world is not my concern. One nation is. Through my work it will be a land where none of the wicked dare step foot. For I will hunt them and all will know my name. The wicked fearing the sound of my approach as they stir for restless nights. For now we have arrived. Stay low and quiet."

Sero would quietly pull aside a branch and reveal a well lit compound with search lights and a wall. Dozens of guards wearing uniforms with a bear symbol on them all sporting short swords and crossbows. The buildings within were well lit as the search lights scanned the ground from the tree line to the wall. They were waiting for him and expecting him. Sero would frown as he looked it over and considered his options. The approach seemed pretty well covered and the security was not lacking. He would glance back to Seiryu a moment with glowing blue eyes before looking back to the compound and speaking again.

"Ignoring the option to just leave it be and be on your way. How would you approach this?"

Stats

Seiryu
    Seiryu

Post by Seiryu Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:51 am

As far as Seiryu’s thoughts went, he supposed he could understand the motivation of this being he was conversing with, if Seiryu had grown up within a shinobi village and adhered to their principals, he could potentially agree with that mindset. But he had not. Seiryu knew better; there was more to the world than simply the village one grew up in. Seiryu had ventured around the multiple countries and had seen the same thing happening everywhere, and yet the motivations of people were limited to helping out others. Seiryu, himself, was no saint, but that did not mean he could overlook the single mindedness of this person. “You say you want to solve these problems… yet you continue to be part of the wheel that makes these problems persist. You said to me ‘if you feel you can walk aware from the justice the world cries out for’, yet you yourself just admitted to me the world is not your concern.” Seiryu knew, regardless of challenging his ‘companions’ thoughts, was not a great idea, he could not resist the idea of calling out this being for his contradiction. “You are just as bad as I am. I help out those I can when I pass them by. You limit yourself to those in one country. Truly, who is the one ignoring ‘the justice the world cries out for’.”

Regardless of Seiryu’s feelings regarding the contradiction the man provided for him, Seiryu would help him and then be on his way. Should there be no interference from the man, Seiryu would simply indicate his intentions with a few words. “Leave the lookouts to me. I recommend looking away… it would be unfortunate if you got caught as well.” If there was no interruption, Seiryu would release his chakra after a moment - providing his ally ample time to turn away. His chakra would cause white feathers to fall down before them, should Seiryu not hear any opposition from the figure native to this land. Once he was sure the feathers had fallen and enough of his opponents had seen them, he would simply state, “Now we wait a bit.” If the man asked for an explanation of what Seiryu had done, he would give it. If the man turned to see the arrows… well, that would be unfortunate for him.

Spoiler:

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:31 am

Sero would listen in silence to his human traveling companion. He who thought it impossible to rid the world of evil. It was true though. A blue eyed glance to this traveler would remind him of one thing. All humans had the capability for evil. This one could change his tune at any time. All humans could and rarely should they be trusted. Monsters had their use but eventually humans would turn on Sero. Fear of his power driving their mobs and fires. Despite that he would protect them. Kiri was his concern and he would focus there. The justice the world cried out for was a term of phrase but it seemed this one took it literally. Exasperating but if this one wanted to cry hypocrisy over it Sero wouldn't bother to stop him. It wasn't his concern really. Petty arguments only served to frustrate and distract. He needed his focus now as he was about to spring a trap. This Iron Bear was someone who was known for throwing their power around and causing people harm for amusement. It was documented in kiri records but everyone sent to go bring him in had been returned in a very small box.

The fact that he was coming after Sero now meant his confidence was waning when it came to dealing with village assassins. He wanted to eliminate Sero before he became a immediate threat to his operation. Perhaps Sero had killed a valuable underling at some point. Either way it didn't matter. Normally Sero did not move without orders to do so but being as this man was wanted he was sure eliminating him would be fine. Still Seiryu would instruct him to not look at the buildings as they approached and with a sideways glance at the man once more he would close his eyes and keep walking. He could hear people falling over with heavy thuds above on top of the building. Falling to what must be another genjutsu. Bodies to be destroyed before they woke up at the end of this. Sleeping would not spare them. Still Sero would keep walking until he was right in front of a building. Stopping there as if his eyes were open before reaching out and touching a wall. Suddenly his entire form clothes and all would turn to water and slide up the wall as a blob of liquid.

He would slip over the top of the roof and move to the other end before chancing opening his eyes. His back to the technique as only his eyes reformed in the water to look over the edge of the building he was on. Sure enough there were two dozen troops in heavy armor with shields and spears on the ready. Mostly guarding the center building. No civilians in sight at first but he did spot hidden units on the other roof tops with the edges packed with ready Molotov's. So the trap was to lure him in and burn him? Clever insects. Still he would slip back and take human form out of sight once more. Closing his eyes once more to step to the other side. There was this smell....he would once more open his eyes with the back to the technique before it all began. Shadows stretched across the small town. A growl echoing across the entire space. People shouted as they readied as a think blanket of mist rolled in. Their hidden presence gone now as the whites of Sero's eyes turned black. There next to the building was a hole filled with the bodies of the towns people. A secondary early detection system really. Iron bear knew that Sero would be enraged seeing the bloodied men women and children and he had been right. But now Sero would not leave without every person there dead.

Stats

Seiryu
    Seiryu

Post by Seiryu Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:13 pm

Seiryu would simply wait, there was little he could offer in terms of support to this… fight. Whatever it was, truly. The man he had just been talking with, regardless of Seiryu’s own personal feelings towards the hypocrisy of the male, was more than likely capable of handling such a situation that it would not call for Seiryu’s interference. If his help was truly required, Seiryu would know. But for now, as a man solely equipped to keep himself out of combat with illusions playing to his advantage, and having neutralized the vast majority of the lookouts, Seiryu was content with waiting out the results. He would stay where the unnamed figure had left him, though Seiryu himself would find a tree to climb on to, to perch himself leisurely on a tree branch. With his back resting against the trunk of the tree, Seiryu’s legs would hang listlessly off the branch, dangling in the air. His eyes remained closed, though his ears remained at attention, seeking out any noise that would interest him that would require his attention to be shifted. For now, he was content to relax and let the wraith rescue those of his own country.

His ears would eventually perk up at the sound of a growl emanating from the town. As his eyes opened once more, a blanket of shadows and mist seemed to envelop the town. Seiryu himself did not know what the reason behind the mist was, but he could only assume. Regardless of his assumption would be correct or not, the ronin lazily dropped off the tree branch and landed on his feet, making the trek towards the village. He would make a quick stop at one of the various outposts where a guard had been located, and nab a sword off one of them that he could use temporarily. Armed with a weapon in hand, he would begin the slow trek towards where he assumed the Iron Bear and the demon he had been talking to were located, picking off any aggressors towards him that he would cross.

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:43 pm

Rage filled the air like a thick scent. He turned his gaze on all the men that would die for this crime. Seiryu was still behind him which meant that Sero could retaliate against them and bring them the war they wished for. But it was much too quiet for war. Much to serene. Careful to keep the wanderer out of it Sero would turn and quietly exhale out a thick cloud of gunpowder. Filling the streets for thirty meters in front of him. It was barely enough to catch the street of hostiles and the building across the street but it brought forth a panic. There was a price to be paid and it would be done in fire. As they shouted out to each other to hit the ground or run it didn't matter. There was no escape to be had for them. Instead Sero would rapidly form hand seals. Rabbit -> Dog -> Ox. The light of fire in both of his hands drawing attention up to him as eyes filled with fear. The dark being on the roof was their target but they were not as prepared as they thought. Without blinking Sero would toss both fireballs into the gunpowder cloud.

Before Seiryu could round the corner and get caught up in it. An explosion shattered the windows in the building and echoed along the streets. Fire flared out and a small cloud rose from the street. Buildings were on fire now as body parts littered the street. Men were holding weapons and burns alike. All of them though were clearly marked as part of this mans gang. The molotovs set up to kill Sero burned all the better now on the buildings they had been on. The whole village was quickly catching on fire as armed men rushed around. The main building Sero had targeted first had the front wall simply gone. From the wreckage though a huge individual stepped forward. From head to toe the seven foot tall four hundred pound man was covered in heavy Iron armor. The explosion barely seemed to singe it. His helmet was shaped like a roaring bear and hid his face. In his hands was a huge two handed hammer. Clearly this man was Iron bear. He would step out onto the burning street and look around before looking to Sero. Ignoring the flames as he spoke out loudly.

"Oh my...oh my...It seems you don't like the demonstration I left of this villages people. A pity....since you do it to my men all the time. But that level of flame won't kill me beast. It won't even harm my armor. You think yourself unbreakable but this is true invincibility. What will you do now beast of the mist?"

Jutsu:

Stats

Seiryu
    Seiryu

Post by Seiryu Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:03 pm

Screams echoed the streets of this village; particularly the screaming and yelling of adult men. Seiryu had an inkling as to what the cause behind the screams was, the same thing he attributed to the mist with; after all, they were in the territory guarded by none other than the shinobi of Kirigakure no Sato. A burning smell would resonate through the air, shouts of to run or get down particularly resonating. Shortly after, what followed in quick succession, was the sound of two explosions filling the air. Seiryu was not an avid user of ninjutsu, but it did not take much to put together that all of what was happening was a result of shinobi techniques; he did use genjutsu after all.

The sounds of glass panes shattering rung loudly, fairly close by from what Seiryu could tell. As he rounded a corner, the sight that greeted him was of a street littered with burnt corpses, those that were left standing near the verge of death, yet refusing to go down without putting up whatever fight was left in their near corpse-like bodies. The weapons they held were not gripped as properly as they would be if the burn marks on their bodies did not exist; likely grasping them for dear life for a chance at survival. More men would run among the streets, the sounds of their weapons bumping off against something resonating once more, yet Seiryu did not sense a presence approaching him, so he was fine ignoring them for the time being. More buildings would catch flame, and should there have been any potential people to rescue, it may be too late for them, as far as Seiryu could see. One man would tower among the rest; a man who Seiryu could only presume was the Iron Bear, for the helmet he bore resembled a bear.

Seiryu would only make his way towards the Bear and the wraith Seiryu had been talking with, the sword he had looted early scraping against the cobblestone ground beneath his feet. Sparks would fly off the katana every now and then, the sound of a screech cutting in and out as Seiryu made his way towards the two imposing figures. It seemed like he had missed out on the tail end of the conversation, though before Seiryu could even make a remark, he would instantly plant one foot on the ground, and turn around completely. His other foot would kick off from the ground as his body would shoot off in the opposite direction. What happened in what would nearly be an instance, Seiryu had decapitated two goons who had thought they could sneak up upon him… or the wraith. It didn’t matter. Not many people would be walking away tonight with their lives, it seemed.

“Ah… well, so much for not having to kill anyone tonight.” A mirthless laugh would escape Seiryu, his body nor head not turning to face the other two. “Do you like talking more than you do fighting? Sure seems like it to me. Well… to be fair, I prefer a good talk over a good fight as well.” Seiryu would shrug, basically talking to himself, but letting his voice carry over to the Iron Bear. “I’ll leave him to you… seeing as you two have issues that go far beyond me. I’ll just keep anyone from interfering.”

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:50 pm

Sero would watch the Iron bear as steam rose off of his armor. The fire had not managed to damage him. Nor would it if he couldn't produce more heat. This was not the first time he had come across this. In Kumo he had come across another enemy covered in armor and they too had managed to resist his fire. Time after time being caught up in it. Seiryu would speak up and blue eyes would shift to him for a moment. The man did not even face the two of them but seemed more interested with the thugs among the burning wreckage. So non chalant about the entire ordeal it made Sero's eyes narrow. Perhaps the man did not know of the atrocity committed here. The pile of bodies less than a block away. Or perhaps he did not care. Still Sero would turn his attention back to the Iron bear. His problem was still there. Still when he spoke his voice filled with rage echoed along the burning village.

"You think you will survive this? You murdered an entire village to lure me in...simply because I was in your way. For this I will kill you and every single associate of yours. This I swear."

Sero would preform a series of rapid hand seals as he finished. Rat, dog, tiger, scorpion and then snake to finish it. From his back a bladed bone tail would erupt fifteen meters long and coil around Sero. Blue eyes watching from behind the coils as Iron Bear reached out and grabbed a burning support beam as his weapon. After all he knew fire could still harm a hozuki. Suddenly the two would clash. Iron bear having the advantage in strength and durability by far but Sero seemed to be faster. The bladed bone tail cut at the support beam each time Iron bear swung and Sero would seem to float around him. Searching for weaknesses. His openings to hit the armor leaving it unbroken each time. Merely scratching at it.

The rest of the men seemed to be getting to their feet but something else odd was happening. From somewhere in the village butterflies as dark as the night were emerging and landing on the burned. Quickly healing the wounds of those who had not immediately died. Somewhere in the burning town they had a hidden long range healer. If they were not dealt with then anything that didn't immediately kill a target would simply be healed over.

Jutsu used:

Stats

Seiryu
    Seiryu

Post by Seiryu Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:57 pm

As the other two men would square off, Seiryu would step around the fresh corpses he recently produced, making sure he did not step in the blood oozing out onto the pavement. Blood on boots was relatively fine, blood on zori would be troublesome. Seiryu would watch the fallen bodies before his eyes would lift to see if there were any more individuals that would pose a problem for him or the individual he was assisting. Nothing happened for a moment or two, just the two men clashing with one another. Yet, after what seemed like a minute or so had passed, Seiryu would notice movement just around him; some of the bodies on the ground, those who were not dead, would begin to get up from the ground once more. Seiryu would quickly move, taking the stolen katana and slashing at the enemies that would once more stand up. His eyes would quickly take in the surroundings around where the enemies had gotten up and noticed some dark things fluttering in the night sky - butterflies. It was likely a healing technique of some shinobi that was bringing these men back up.

His eyes would eventually find a cluster of butterflies, all coming from a point in the town that was not too far off. Wherever the butterflies ended, Seiryu would find the source. Seiryu would begin to follow the trail, picking up the pace from a casual stroll so something more akin to a jog, all the while striking down any more goons that rose up from the ground. The origin of the butterflies would eventually lead Seiryu to a building that looked like it was designed to hold large amounts of storage; the doors to the building were wide open to allow a release for the butterflies.

The building itself was relatively bare as far as furnishing went, but when it came to civilization, it was a slight improvement. There were two men guarding a single figure that seemed to be in a constant trance; this was the man healing everyone in the village. Whether it was justified to kill him or not, Seiryu could not tell, for he could be someone forced under duress to perform these actions, or one who was aligned with the Iron Bear. “I’m only going to ask this once, stop that technique or you will be stopped.” The sword Seiryu had been carrying was poised at the ready, ready to behead all three of them should he be given no other choice.

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:59 am

Sero and Iron bear were doing their dance in the street with fire burning all around them. Iron bear was slow but his reach covered the majority of the open ground with that burning beam. Sero was quicker but it was taking an effort to avoid being caught by the swings or the surrounding fire. Any time he launched an attack of his own his flames would simply burn against the armor but do little in the way of effectiveness. It was just like that time in Kumo against that man. No matter how many times he burned him that flying little shit had taken no damage. Only turning to actively defending once bones had been involved. There was a difference though. This man was larger and slower and certainly lacked any real power. The issue was Sero couldn't simply burn through the armor. The helmet also seemed to protect not just the head but from what he could tell processed the breathing for this individual. He couldn't just drown him either. He needed to create an opening. It was time to shift gears. So he would quickly form hand signs as he dodged another swing by jumping. Dog, Tiger, monkey, Dragon, Ox, Ram. However with a loud crack the second swing would catch Sero and instead of passing through him it would send him flying into a burning building.

As for Sero's companion he managed to carve himself a path all the way to the source of the healing. The doors to the warehouse wide open to allow the technique its full potential. However as he stepped in the two guards would draw a pair of long daggers each. When seiryu addressed the man creating the dark butterflies the mans eyes would seem to focus before they set upon Seiryu. The man would smile a warm smile before nodding. The technique ending quickly as their intruder had demanded. It seemed he was ready to surrender. Perhaps his deception would have been more of use if the two men in the room also dropped their weapons. However just as suddenly a burst of black butterflies erupted from around the man. Filling the warehouse and cutting off sight. Already he had turned to jump and break through a window to escape out the back. Meanwhile the men with daggers launched at Seiryu under cover of the butterflies. A green glow showing they were being healed automatically while within it. Nothing short of a killing stroke would do here. Their attack was coordinated and quick to initiate four stabs at the same time to a blinded opponent.

Iron bear would laugh as he saw Sero fly into the burning building as it collapsed around him. "And thus ends the beast of our torment! Now...where did that other one get to?" He would toss the burning beam as he turned to go looking for Seiryu before the burning collapsed building shifted. He would turn to stare at it before Sero stepped forth. Through the burning wreckage a man covered in a skeletal armor would walk forward into the street. The fires meaning nothing to him. Only glowing blue eyes from within the skull would watch the Iron bear. The big man in armor turning back to him as he growled. Sero would remain quiet before he would begin forming hand signs. Dog, Tiger, monkey, horse, hare, bird, Ram, Ox and then added snake onto the end. Putting his hands out in front of him he would suddenly create a burst of bones erupting from his palms in the form of a huge bone golem. Fifteen meters tall towering being of bone would stand over the Iron bear as he looked on in horror at the amplified technique. He would reach for his weapon but it would be too late. The bone golem launched forward at B+ speed and smashed into the Iron bear with a right haymaker at A rank strength. Sending him flying through three buildings with his helmet dented in. Still it wasn't done as it pursued him and continued to pound the armor inward. Blood flowing out from within as the armor acted as a coffin being caved in.

"You are to weak to kill justice."

Techniques trained and used:

Stats

Seiryu
    Seiryu

Post by Seiryu Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:10 pm

It was too easy, and Seiryu already knew that no matter what, he’d at least have to add two more individuals to the list that he killed tonight; possibly three with the healer. His words had the stranger nodding and ending his technique, though it was a surrender disguised in a motion to assault him. Dark butterflies would fill the room, though Seiryu did not pick up on the sound of weapons being dropped or sheathed. The darkness in the room continued to fill with butterflies, though the sound of charging feet quickly getting louder within a few seconds, the ronin was already prepared to carry out the sentence the men had signed themselves up for. A green glow was the only thing that intruded upon the darkness filling his sight, whether it was another healing technique remained to be seen.

Swinging the lone sword he had in a circular motion, Seiryu would rush forward after where he knew his opponents were. He was not sure if the butterflies would obstruct his opponents' sight, though if they were unhindered, they would see afterimages of a moon. One’s arm was cleanly sliced off while the other had been decapitated in Seiryu’s charge. The one without the arm remained upright, seemingly fine with the constant stream of chakra designed to heal him. The other one was not as fortunate as his companion, for nothing would bring that corpse back to the living tonight.

Leaving the one without an arm be for a moment, Seiryu would escape out the back window where he heard the sounds of glass shattering earlier. His eyes would quickly scan the vicinity, looking for the healer. It took a moment longer than Seiryu would have preferred, but once the healer was spotted, Seiryu would make a dash for him; his only intent was just to stop this madness, and the madness would be stopped once the one bringing people who should be dead back to life was gone. If only he had something like this… someone with this power long ago, but that did not matter. Now, for Seiryu, it was just ending another life. With a lunge, Seiryu would plunge the katana straight through the healers chest, right through the heart.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:34 pm