Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Taking a Break

Irui Mikiri
    Irui Mikiri

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Lightning, Water, Wind, Storm, Dark
    Class: S
    Ryo:

Taking a Break Empty Taking a Break

Post by Irui Mikiri Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:42 pm

Hey guys,

I've realized that since returning to work, I'm spending the bulk of my day from morning until night on a computer, and its not so great for the eyes. I'm finding it difficult to post regularly, and I don't want to disappoint people by delaying their threads.

Currently I am in the following threads:

- Black Site [War Event]
    - Thunderstruck [Flashback, Coronation]
    - After Dark [G-Doc]
    - Afterlife [Complete]

For Thunderstruck, I have nothing to really contribute, other than Irui's morphine-ramblings from a hospital bed. Afterlife wrapped recently, with Irui being declared dead by the Kumogakure ANBU, and Black Site is rapidly drawing to a close. I will wrap up Black Site shortly.

As for After Dark, I would like Ryuko to be able to claim the thread, currently at 9 posts each for the mission

I'll check in on Discord, but for the next week or so I won't be posting. I wanted to make it clear to everyone that I'm not ghosting anyone on threads.

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Taking a Break Empty Re: Taking a Break

Post by Ryuko Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:44 am

I get that. It sucks when you get super busy with work, especially when even doing one post can take a lot out of you.

As for me I don't mind mind waiting unless you'd rather just drop the tread entirely. I'm already struggling to keep up myself sometimes which is why I'm not playing Alkaid at all at the moment even though I'd rather like to.

I've got
    -Thunderstuck (Flash back event, doesn't take up a thread slot)
    -Road to Kingdom
    -After dark (Which we partly posted even if most of it's still in doc form)
    -Taking a student
    -Let me upgrade you
    -A follow up visit

So I'm totally full up on my thread slots. Right now other then starting my control fight once I have a free slot I'm not exactly eager to jump into another topic

Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A-> A++ (Arch Angel's Tiara)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B
    Irui Mikiri
    Irui Mikiri

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Lightning, Water, Wind, Storm, Dark
    Class: S
    Ryo:

Post by Irui Mikiri Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:25 pm

Ryuko wrote:I get that. It sucks when you get super busy with work, especially when even doing one post can take a lot out of you.

As for me I don't mind mind waiting unless you'd rather just drop the tread entirely.  I'm already struggling to keep up myself sometimes which is why I'm not playing Alkaid at all at the moment even though I'd rather like to.

I've got
    -Thunderstuck  (Flash back event, doesn't take up a thread slot)
    -Road to Kingdom
    -After dark (Which we partly posted even if most of it's still in doc form)
    -Taking a student
    -Let me upgrade you
    -A follow up visit

So I'm totally full up on my thread slots.  Right now other then starting my control fight once I have a free slot I'm not exactly eager to jump into another topic

Ryuko, I'm sure I'll be in a better place to post in a week or two, but I don't want to keep you waiting. Please go ahead and claim the After-dark thread in the meantime. I'll be dropping it in my next update.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:09 am