Welcome Guest! You have made 32 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

The Great Uchiha Clan Meeting of of 936 A.S. (Specialty Flashback)

Michiko Uchiha
    Michiko Uchiha
    Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu- Katon
    Class: D
    Ryo: 32,175

The Great Uchiha Clan Meeting of of 936 A.S. (Specialty Flashback) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Uchiha Clan Meeting of of 936 A.S. (Specialty Flashback)

Post by Michiko Uchiha on Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:26 pm

The old man, Ryudan sat quietly and as still as a statue in his chair. He seemed not to even be breathing, but he was. In his time as a warrior, he was known as the Stone Tengu, a warrior as strong as the mightiest of walls against the mightiest of enemies. Now he stood as more of a way-maker for the young to become great in his stead. He would nod with a gentle smile towards young Nyguyen, one of his best pupils. Activating his three tomoe Sharingan and meeting the younger man's eyes, Ryudan conveyed a message to Nyguyen without the need to speak verbally, "You handle well as a diplomat. I am very proud of you, my boy. I will support you as our Hokage." The old man would then turn his attention completely back on the matter at hand, which was the adopted boy known as Rin.

Nyguyen, Akihiro, Sato, and Akari all made valid points. The old sagely man could agree with all of them to an extent, and so it was time he also said something about what to do with Rin Uchiha for his crimes. First however, the young man would speak up for himself. Rin stated that he was basically unable to be forgiven. So he was condemning himself? Ryudan gave a huff, and as sore as his body was and as bad as his bones ached, he stood up and looked upon the boy, his gaze stern and his Sharingan angry, he spoke with all seriousness,

"Rin Uchiha......you may not be Uchiha by blood, but we gave you a home to call a home and we became your family. You have gone up against us in this series of events. You have shown you have forgotten our love and our care for you, but know this. We Uchiha have love deep in our hearts that burns like the brightest flame, and though you are not kin by blood, you have the same fire that is the spark in the center of what is Konohagakure.

You cannot be forgiven for your transgressions, but YOU are wrong. You CAN make a difference yet. It's what you want is it not? You want to save the world, do you? You have the power to do so. Become one with the spirit Kurama. Stop this "Society" from it's dastardly mission, and do not let the evil ones tempt you again. Stand your ground. Show to us that you care, if not for us, than for the world, and for yourself, in what is right and good. As for your immediate punishments, the lashings you receive should hurt very much, but the physical pain is no match for the pain you'll feel of being cast away from your home. You should be mindful as well, if you want to move forward and not be cowardly and give up your quest, that will be keeping watch on you. We won't forget what you are supposed to convey to us with information, and we will get back our artifacts someway even if you do not regain them for us."
    The old man then coughed as he was done with his speech, and he felt a tight knot in his chest and winced in pain. He sat down in his chair and sank into it, closing his eyes, and he spoke to the maid woman named Yui,

"Oh Miss Yui, if you would...be kindly and bring me tea as well, with honey and biscuits."

Up in the rafters, Michiko smiled at Mercedes and nodded, and she blinked for a second and activated her one tomoe Sharingan. She didn't mean to be rude and annoy Mercedes' Mom, and this was cool, because Michiko hadn't thought of ever using her Sharingan like this (even though her Dad and her Uncle had shown to her that they could speak into her head somehow, but she didn't know how to do that yet.) The little Uchiha was about to reply to her newly acquainted friend, when she noticed her Uncle was coughing and looked like he was in pain, and she cried out,

"Ojisan!!"

'Michiko....I am alright. Don't worry. Pay attention young one. Learn how our clan works, and feel the might of our resounding unity.'

'Hai...Ojisan.', Michiko agreed. She still looked worried, but she would do her best to listen to her Uncle.

She then turned back to Mercedes and moved her mouth like she was talking without actually making sounds, meeting her eyes with the other girls', 'Sorry. My Uncle is in a lot of pain. His strength is amazing though. He works so hard, and he always wants to be fair. I want to be like him one day. So I'll never give up. You said...that man down there sitting by my Uncle is your Dad? He seems really cool and nice, and strong too. If he's going to be the Hokage, I think he'll be a good one.'

Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D

KKG: Sharingan 1 Tomoe (500 exp) 2 Tomoe (100/500)
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

The Great Uchiha Clan Meeting of of 936 A.S. (Specialty Flashback) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Uchiha Clan Meeting of of 936 A.S. (Specialty Flashback)

Post by Jin Misukage on Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:27 pm

Zenaku could tell that this meeting was getting out of hand and no one seemed to be trying to listen instead they already had a notion and they was sticking with it no matter what. He listened to akihiro but it just made zenaku upset that his sharingan activated and the three tomo was shown looking around at akihiro and every one else. This meeting had went from something that was to talk about the village, a new clan leader and who would become hokage to a trail of Rin uchiha which was just not right.

" Thank you akihiro uchiha for those words but there is a problem with the way every one is thinking. Honestly you are all still lingering on to old ways of doing things and not looking at the big picture at all but instead to your own small minded views. It's true that Rin uchiha could have done things a little differently but the fact of the matter is he did all of this for us. Yes he could have came to the clan for help sense we are family but that is where I can understand. I for one would do any thing to protect my family and those I love even at the cost of looking like a traitor and I guess rin had accomplished that seeing as your all willing to kill him or banish him. There is also the matter that Rin uchiha is the vessel for the nine tailed fox meaning that if he is banished your all basically throwing away a great asset to not only this clan but to this village and this family. I di think that Ron should have to earn the trust of the clan back but he is family and family is forever no matter what. He did mess up but I think he should be given a second chance should his name be cleared of treason. I know I'm just a chunin but that should count for something and yes I know I'm also young but being young Grant's me a view of ways that are different from that of the past, we no longer live in the past and should pathe a new path into the future."

Zenaku would speak as he saw fit but he also did not wish to step to far out of line either. Rin was a good man and if people could not see that then they was blind, every one makes mistakes and should be given a second chance. Zenaku would then look up at nyg as he smiled as his sharingan was still active.

" Nyg I support you as the next hokage."

Right before he had said that to nyg the door bursted open and the former hokage rolled in on her wheelchair as he then started blasting rin also. It seemed that every one already had there mind set on there way but zenaku knew that if at least one person supported Ron then that was a start.

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (D)
    Coordination: (C)
    Intelligence:(A)
    Perception: (C)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage 3 (exp 1,500/1,500)

Spoiler:
    Experience: 1,040

Ryo: 4,200

Elements: Suiton (Water Release): koton(fire release) Genjutsu

Jutsu:

S-rank
    Spoiler:

A-rank
    Spoiler:

B-rank
    Spoiler:

C-rank
    Spoiler:
    Name: Water Clone Technique
    Name: Water Release: Water Bullet Technique

D-rank
    Spoiler:
    Name: Demonic Illusion: Hell's Viewing
    Name: Leaf Whirlwind Rank: D

Name: Manipulated Shuriken Technique

E-rank
    Spoiler:
    Satomi
    Satomi
    Hokage

Village : Konohagakure

Post by Satomi on Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:18 am

Satomi listened to the next batch of speakers. All eager to get their point across. Though he was annoyed slightly. Though he would dismiss those motions, it had no place here. Then there was another surprise, as Akari, another previous Hokage had recovered and joined meeting. It was certainly a reunion among the Uchiha clan. Though it was marred with Rins words of treason. Hearing the words of Aki and the others, there seemed to be an adverse reaction. Akihiros words were damning though. Satomi wanted to settle the rising tension. Even if he was upset and disappointed, there needed to be order.

"For the record. I suggested to read his memories. We must leave his fate to the new Hokage. Even in light of these new revelations, they aren't serious enough to warrant his execution. Though I hear your defenses." He said referencing to Zenkaku.

"Rin has spoken. He doesn't want to be forgiven, nor does he want to do anything to clear his name. Such a lackadaisical reveal. You don't deserve to be the 9 tails Jinchuuriki, nor bear the Uchiha name. But he can still be useful with his knowledge of Nozomi and the Society now. We will use this knowledge to destroy the Society."

The Ghost had already said his part. He would be judged fairly, as he did not care for his fate anyways. It would be better once everyone else accepted his fate as he has. They would use this to their advantage, instead of it driving a wedge into the Uchiha community.
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Village : N/A

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha on Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:02 pm

When Ryudan expressed his support for Nyguyen's bid the middle-aged father gave a sincere smile, re-activated his Sharingan, and nodded towards the elder.

"You handle well as a diplomat. I am very proud of you, my boy. I will support you as our Hokage."
    I'm honored to have your support. It was through your lessons of the past that I was able to forge my future. I will not disappoint you Ryudan-sensei.

Nyguyen then sat back and listened as Akihiro once more held the floor. The chastisement of Zenaku was well-founded. After all, returning to Konoha was not in of itself a major feat of bravery. It was his duty. However, in a time when shinobi were running off acting like free agents, sometimes doing the bare minimum was a noteworthy feat. Nyguyen also thought it rather ironic that Akihiro was chiding Zenaku when the Clan Leader was setting such a bad example. He was constantly running off and doing god knows what with that plaything of an organization of his. He wasn't sure how Akihiro had managed to get past Kage to funnel cash into his little pet project but once he was in charge, he'd be sure to cut off the spigot. When Akihiro started talking about Amaterasu, Nyguyen perked up. That word. The black flames and its unquenchablility was widely regarded as an obscure myth. Even in the tomes of history, the technique was scarcely expounded upon. How Akihiro came to possess such a monstrous jutsu was something that Nyguyen intended to ask him. As the future Hokage, it was his right to know.

Nyguyen's blood pressure skyrocketed when Akihiro connected the dots regarding the plague resurrections and Satomi's death. Fortunately, not long after this topic was brought up, Nyguyen was brought his tea by Yui. He accepted it graciously and sipped from the cup provided to him.

Scarlet Jade Brew

He inhaled its aroma deeply and was lost in a wonderful fragrance of honey, rose, and rare spice. It was brewed to his exact specifications. The man's aggravation settled and he leaned back in his chair. Nyguyen was well-versed in politics and world affairs. He was aware of the plague resurrections and what its implications were. He also knew that these resurrections were sporadic, random, and affected less than 1% of the population. The exact nature of the phenomena was unknown but it was suspected that someone was going around trying an experimental treatment that brought plague victims back to life. Given that Satomi had died from combat and not the plague it wasn't exactly logical to assume that this Menza would be able to do the same for their fallen clan leader. However, Akihiro was correct in that Rin should have at least asked or tried to find out. Putting himself into more debt with the Society was a bad move but if he could at least gather information about the phenomena it would have helped out both the Uchiha and the village.  

The story about the Uchiha Clan attack betrayed an astounding level of ignorance. Nyguyen assumed that the boy had heard about the riots that occurred in the aftermath of the Society's robbery of the village. The announcement of Konoha's dissolution and the founding of the Nekoian Empire only added to that chaos. Most of the looters were smart enough not to step foot in the clan district but the damage they had done to the property interests outside of the gated community was still noteworthy. Rin might have heard about these instances of vandalism and destruction. He either was indeed dumb enough to think he could over-exaggerate the damage or he had gotten bad intel. Either way, it made him look bad. Nyguyen continued to sip his tea as he listened to Akihiro's speech.

When Akihiro addressed him specifically, Nyguyen set down the tea and listened to the young man's argument. It was fairly compelling albeit flawed. The connection between the plague resurrection and the possibility of bringing back Satomi was tenuous at best. The method Nyguyen had used (or rather Arisu) was probably wholly unrelated to the disease although no one could be sure. That said, it was Rin's obligation as an Uchiha to at least try. Nyguyen didn't laugh at the immature joke regarding Rin's penis. It wasn't all that funny and it missed the core of the historian's point. Nyguyen's eyes drifted over to Kimiko.

He doesn't get it....it isn't just lust. Its love. Rin really loves Yui and I suspect the feeling is mutual. Love makes you do crazy things. If I were Rin's age and Porsche had been kidnapped then I don't know what I'd have done....

He was older now. Wiser. More willing to act in his family's interests than his own, but Rin was a kid. A kid that grew up in a clan that never truly saw him as family. He had the right to bear their name and display their colors but many of the Elders would allow themselves to be consumed by maggots before they acknowledged him as family. If Yui had shown him what he had been denied for most of his life by anyone save his own mother then it wasn't shocking that he was willing to commit ten discrete acts of stupidity and madness. He stared at Kimiko for a moment as he considered Akihiro's words.

I wonder what Akihiro would do to save you? How far would he be willing to go? Could he forsake his clan for love? Could it twist that ingenious mind of his into a bomb that not even reason or familial loyalty could defuse?

Nyguyen kept these thoughts to himself. Part of him wanted to retort to some of these charges but he realized that it was futile. Akihiro was in the driver's seat now. The Clan conscience appeared to be solidly in favor of retaining him as leader and that meant this meeting was conducted at his pleasure. Arguing with the man in front of a potential traitor would not look good for Nyguyen's own candidacy. So instead, he merely watched, listened, and sipped his tea.

When Akihiro brought up the caravan of explosives Nyguyen couldn't help but set his tea down and shake his head. A wry smile worked its way across his lips. He held up a finger and said:

"Akihiro-bo as I'm sure you know those explosives were being carried out of the village. There is not a shinobi here that would risk halting or otherwise sabotaging such a tonnage of raw ordinance. It would put everyone in this clan at enormous risk to take action. The compounds were also being taken away from Konoha to a ship which meant that they were not an immediate danger to the people here....we would have informed you and presented some options had you stayed longer but from I've been told you were in quite the rush and it would have been an insult to your intelligence and capability as a shinobi to state the obvious. Might I be so bold as to ask what you've done with this boat full of catnip?"

There was a chorus of laughter from some of the elders. Nyguyen didn't want to be disrespectful but he couldn't help but put this cheeky anklebiter in his place. The use of the honorific "bo" might have been a tad much but Nyguyen was growing rather irritated at the way Akihiro talked down to people, especially his elders. He didn't expect Akihiro to be forthcoming about what he had done with the explosives but he wanted everyone in the clan to see that its leader was still willing to keep secrets from them.

When Akihiro returned his attention to Rin, Nyguyen expected him to immolate the kid. If Akihiro had decided that the adoptee was worthy of death then there was nothing anyone could do to save him. Satomi might be able to but he doubted that he would. Amaterasu was rather painful and it would be a harsh example for the younger generation. He wouldn't want his daughters to see such a frightful sight but perhaps it was best to let them see for themselves how the Uchiha used to handle traitors. He had tried to lecture them but they had found it quite boring.

However instead of preparing Kentucky Fried Rin, the Sparrow offered him a chance. He wanted to probe his mind here and now. Nyguyen had considered doing that but he felt relying solely on their Sharingan was a mistake in this instance. Even if they used their Sharingan, Mind-Reading Machine, and the Yamanka Clan's Hidden Jutsu there was no guarantee that they'd learn the truth. This Menza individual was dastardly and given the Society's reach he might have access to resources and techniques that could fool the strongest of mental probes. Relying on human intelligence such as Masuyo was risky and less reliable but it was alternative stream that could corroborate or contradict Rin's story. Nyg didn't say any of this aloud though. Akihiro's Sharingan was peerless and Nyguyen was rather curious as to what he'd find. As Hokage he might conduct his own separate investigation but for now he'd let Akihiro have the first crack.

Zenaku took the floor again to respond to Akihiro's admonishment. He once more spoke up in defense of Rin. The kid's optimism and refusal to cast aside his family was touching. Nyguyen agreed with the gist of it but there were a few key differences in reasoning. Zenaku was indeed young and not mired by the weight of tradition, however, that also made him inexperienced. Nyg was glad that Rin at least had someone in his corner but he also knew that he couldn't be too easy on the boy. He had committed grave wrongs and there'd need to be punishment. It was just a question of what that punishment would be. Zenaku closed by formally expressing support for Nyguyen's candidacy to which the Hokage-elect responded:

"Thank you Zenaku"

Zenaku had laid a lot on the table and Nyguyen now wanted to hear from the adopted Uchiha himself but just before Rin could reply, the doors of the Clan Hall were thrown open. Nyguyen was about to request that the Parliamentarian eject the latecomer but when he saw who it was he nearly spilled his tea. Lady Akari?!

"Lady Akari Uchiha, Rokudaime Hokage!" the Lord Parliamentarian announced as if everyone in the Hall was blind.

Nyguyen was shocked to see the woman out of her hospital bed. When the imminent retirement of the Hokage had been announced to the major Clan Heads, Nyguyen had assumed it was a personal leave of absence. However, as his stock began to soar and his candidacy began to look like an inevitability, the Council had begun to drop hints that Akari had fallen ill of the plague. The prognosis was good but there was no telling when she'd wake up. If she did wake, there was no guarantee she'd be up and about in anything resembling a timely fashion. Nevertheless, the hard-working girl was now wheeling her way into one of the most important clan meetings of all time.

Nyguyen addressed her specifically.

"Not at all Lady Akari, we are honored and graced by your presence" He was careful not to mention anything about the plague. He wasn't sure how much everyone else knew. The last thing the Uchiha needed was to project weakness and even mentioning the dreaded disease would chill the atmosphere of the Hall. If Akari didn't bring it up then he certainly wouldn't. "There is an open seat near the front and center." It was a prominent position and she'd be seated alongside several of the more famous members of the clan. Akari wasn't here just to show her fortitude and vitality though. She didn't even wait to get settled in before contributing to the discussion.

She corroborated the charges of treason and stated that her original intention was to put them to death. They had confessed to their actions just as Rin was doing now. Nyguyen turned to the young man. His position was damning and there was no room for interpretation. He had done horrible things and his only shot at redemption was to have the Head Strategist tour his brain.

Rin's response was half-hearted. Nyguyen could tell by his voice and demeanor that the chaos had gotten to him. Even though he was trying to hide it, it was plain from his words and posture that he felt alone. It was exactly what Nyguyen had feared but it simply could not be helped. The evidence against him was overwhelming and if they treated him too gingerly then it would set a bad example. Rin appeared to accede to Akihiro's request or at the very least did nothing to indicate that he did not consent to having his mind read. He claimed that the Society would be angry about this betrayal and that only made Nyguyen even more curious as to what the results of the mental probe would be. Had the Society sent him here to throw them off track? Or was he really betraying Nozomi's confidence by spilling the beans of the infamous organization?

As if reading his mind, which he very well may have, Ryudan-sensei stood and warned Rin that the Society would fall with or without his help. The Uchiha Clan were going to take them down a peg or two and get back what was rightfully their's. If Rin truly wanted to make a difference he would need to set aside his despair and do what needed doing. Uchiha or no, they had taught him well and if he managed to survive this meeting with his head in-tact then he would need to destroy this apocalyptic scheme.

It was a rousing speech and Nyguyen began to clap but soon after his speech Ryudan started coughing. The Stone Tengu had spirit but his body was old. Nyguyen could see that the stress of his family's secrets were weighing on him. When he asked for refreshments, Nyguyen looked at Yui and nodded. He gestured with his hand for her to quickly bring the Elder what he had asked for. Even if she had to leave through the back entrance to fetch what was needed, she ought to do it. Nyguyen's expression was serious, almost angry that she couldn't simply teleport the objects here. When it came to his sensei, Nyguyen expected quick and obedient service.

When the floor was yielded to Satomi, Nyguyen was surprised that his brother-in-law insisted on Rin's fate being left to him. The man clarified that while Akihiro would lead the investigation, the judgment was ultimately up to the Hokage. A position that Nyguyen would soon take. Satomi took execution off the table but his own proposal was quite shocking. In addition to losing the right to bear the clan name, Rin would also have Kurama taken from him. Nyguyen had been sipping his tea and the suggestion almost made him choke. He set down the cup and looked to see Rin's reaction. The boy had said that his status as a host was meant to be temporary but now it was time for the rubber to meet the road. If what he had just said about the Nine-Tails was true then he wouldn't object. To try and now keep the power of the Beast for himself would be to contradict his intentions. Nyguyen seized this moment to stand and address the chamber.

"Satomi is correct. Akihiro while you are the leader of this Clan, Rin was never formally expelled from Konoha's military which means he falls under the village's jurisdiction. Whatever you find I will take into consideration but his justice should be meted out by the Supreme Commander of the Fire Country's military. We will see what this probe yields and once we learn more we can determine what punishment is fitting...With that in mind, please proceed with the investigation Akihiro."

Nyguyen deliberately left out the mention of Kurama. He wanted to see how Rin would react to the suggestion. It was a smart but risky idea. Nyg wanted to believe that Rin could still be an asset to Konoha with his Bijuu but given his girlfriend's tendencies, Nozomi's closeness to the situation, and Rin's overall unreliability, it might be more trouble than it was worth. Nyguyen had been hoping that his mention of Maiori would get Rin to remain an agent of the village even though he was not formally part of it. The reaction he had provoked was genuine. Rin cared for his adopted mother. But that was here, while she was staring him down. Once he left there was no telling how he'd feel or what the Society might say to him. He already seemed to be a double-agent and given his lack of care it could be a mistake to rely on him so heavily. Placing Kurama in a loyal Konoha shinobi might be the best scenario here. Nyg then turned to the man in the booth. "Lord Parliamentarian, I motion for a sequestration of silence. Please instruct the members of the Clan to remain silent while Akihiro conducts the inquiry."

The lights would be dimmed and the Lord Parliamentarian would tap his gavel twice.

"All members please refrain from speaking or generating excess noise while the inquiry is in progress"

The blinds would be closed and a single light would be shone on Rin and Akihiro. This was to ensure that eye contact would not be obstructed by darkness.

Nyguyen sat back in his chair and folded his hands. This was the moment they had all been waiting for. The results of Akihiro's investigation would make history.

~Meanwhile in the Rafters~

The Great Uchiha Clan Meeting of of 936 A.S. (Specialty Flashback) - Page 2 T3OD4Dw
    Name: Mercedes Uchiha
    Title: N/A, Daughter to the Hokage-elect Nyguyen Uchiha

Mercedes continued to half pay attention to the clan meeting as it progressed. She was leaning back in her chair chilling with her legs crossed and a bored expression on her face. She wasn't particularly angry about Rin's situation. Many people were taking it personally when she knew for a fact that some of them had no stake in the outcome. Rather than pretend to give a damn about a runt, Mercedes was more in this for the drama. She observed as her father verbally jousted with the clan leader and managed to actually sound convincing for once. Mercedes turned to see Michiko jump up in concern for her coughing uncle. She felt bad for the kid. He clearly was important to her. She hadn't mentioned her mom and dad so Mercedes assumed there was a whole story there. She didn't want to get into that at the moment though not unless Michiko brought it up affirmatively.

When Michiko mouthed an apology, Mercedes shrugged and communicated via Genjutsu: Sharingan.

Its fine, don't apologize. I can tell you love him very much.

Mercedes suppressed a sigh. Michiko had a child-like adoration for her uncle. In truth, Mercedes wasn't touched by it she was irritated. She found it rather naive. Adults could be just as weak, stupid, and selfish as children. They were just better at hiding it. When Mercedes was a toddler she thought her dad was a superhero but as she grew older she saw that he was just a bookworm that was way out of his element. She loved him of course but she didn't really respect him. Whatever deference she showed was wrung out of her by her mother and the threat of being homeless if she got too out of line. She wouldn't abuse Michiko of her notions regarding the Stone Tengu though. She seemed like a good kid and in times like these blind faith in adults was better than knowing the depressing truth.

When Michiko mentioned her Dad being cool, Mercedes couldn't help but smile. Not because she agreed or was proud of him but because the thought was so absurd she might as well have said the moon was made out of cheese and the sun of ramen.

Uh. No. Not really. Its all an act. she thought. She didn't want to burst Michiko's bubble about her uncle but she wasn't going to lie about how she felt about her own father. He's probably torn up with indecision right now. He doesn't do well with this kind of stress and when he gets home he'll probably have our maid give him a massage which is weird cuz like he raised her but whatever....I guess he's alright. He's been stepping it up lately and given what we know about Neko-sama and Haku, the bar for being Hokage is pretty low. He'll clear it.

It was a pretty damning statement concerning her own father but Mercedes didn't really care. She didn't want any harm to come to him but she had no interest in protecting his ego or even his reputation. Unlike Michiko's view of her uncle, Mercedes had no desire to be like her father. She wanted to surpass him.

Stamina:  C
    Speed:  C
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: C
    Perception:  C
    [/spoiler]
    Koji Uchiha
    Koji Uchiha

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

Post by Koji Uchiha on Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:40 am

The fact he was late to this Uchiha Clan meeting is typically out of character for Naitome as he has always been one to take clan matters seriously. It was a source of pride to be from a legendary clan. With that pride comes at least for Naitome a sense of seriousness. Even more so since his father is now a missing-nin and someone who has abandoned the clan and him. The young man was walking toward the massive town hall just meters off in the distance. The tufts of hair pulled into ponytails on the side of his face rested across his fair colored flesh, the defined features of an Uchiha present. His long hair flowing down his back also pulled into a ponytail, resting in the middle of his back, covering some of the massive Uchiha clan crest on his black t-shirt. The black matching shorts were accented by his black open-toe sandals.

He stood outside the main hall, shoving his hands in his pocket he passed the guards as he entered the massive hall. In the distance, he could see the changes out in the stage area. He looked around seeing almost every Uchiha in attendance. His facial expression was devoid of emotion as he could hear the rumbling of chatter as he kept walking out into the entrance to stand in the row and watch from where he was standing. It's not like he knew where he would sit, as his eyes focused on the stage just watching and listening, of course also being out of the loop of clan affairs.

The boy would scan the room noticing faces and people all around him, most people in his class were who he knows despite being more of a loner and focusing on his studying and training rather than socializing most of the time. The black irises of his stopped scanning the room and went back to focus on the stage and listen. I am curious what someone of my rank would be needed for? Not that I am complaining or anything. The thoughts danced through his head as he remained standing in the aisle way just watching.
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Anbu

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: X
    Ryo: a looot

Post by Uchiha Akihiro on Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:53 pm

Akihiro couldn't help but feel satisfied. Little by little, piece by piece, each domino fell into place. They had not all moved as he predicted they would've, but the mid-game mattered little as long as the end result remained unchanged. And that, up until this point, it did. As per usual a lot of things had happened since Akihiro last spoke, and everyone's positions seemed to be drifting apart from one another. Some claimed for Rin's head, while others weren't so sure that was the best course of action. Regardless of what people thought however, Akihiro knew that Rin's fast rested on whatever it was that he was about to find out.

Despite of that, it was nice to see Akari back within the clan halls and meetings. She was a strong presence, and a youngster whose values and methods were not chained to the past, unlike other's. Very much like the Sparrow, everything that Akari had achieved had been determined by her ability alone, and not by the fact that she was older than the rest. Why talent alone wasn't enough to grant a stronger position than age was something that was beyond Akihiro's comprehension. Frankly he could only hope no lobster ever got ahold of a sharingan, otherwise they'd be answering to the oversized shrimp for life. "Heh, lobsters." The thought of referring to the elders as such amused him. He'd be sure to share this thought later.

Akari's "enthusiasm" for putting both Rin and his girlfriend to death was almost palpable. He wondered whether or not Rin would be feeling a gentle but strong rope around his neck getting tighter and tighter with each one of Akari's words. Things were getting out of control. And Akihiro was certainly not the only one to notice this, considering how even Satomi had retracted his previous words. In a moment he was letting Rin's fate in Akihiro's hands, but as the tension grew and the risk of Rin's head getting separated from his body grew with it, he was now attempting to leave Rin's fate in the Hokage's hands instead.

Akihiro rolled his eyes a bit. On one hand he could understand why Satomi would retract his statement in favour of Rin«s life. On the other hand however, it was supremely annoying to be underestimated like this. Alas, Satomi hadn't had the chance to know Akihiro better in the past few years. But the truth was that despite what he seemed to be doing, Akihiro never intended for Rin to die. The threat of Rin's death was but another piece of the domino, pushed by Rin's own actions and intended to push the Clan towards a certain direction.

The Clan Leader's sharingan activated for the first time in this meeting, and he sought to read Rin's mind. The sharingan mind reading technique did not function like the Yamanaka's. It wasn't like he could simply download the entirety of Rin's memories into his own brain. Instead, Akihiro's technique allowed him to search the mind. For terms. Akin to a Google Search, I suppose. He'd subtly suggest an idea and every single memory regarding that idea would pop up, allowing Akihiro access to these things.

In a way this was infinitely better. This allowed the Sparrow to know what Rin had been up to in the last few years without needing to have the mental picture of what Rin did alone in his bedroom when he was 14. Of course, he could find that picture if he wanted to bu-Stop. Thinking of the advantages of the Sharingan Mind Reading technique somehow brought him to this point. He needed to be careful not to do any accidental searches. It was time to focus!

The first term he sought was "Nozomi Himitsu". Then, "Menza", "Yui", "Kurama", "Sage Tools", "Tats", "missing hand". With each search his understanding grew deeper, with every memory he absorbed Akihiro gained better comprehension. Until finally he was done. It felt like a long time, hours even days perhaps. When you're going through memories your own notion of time gets distorted. Akihiro now remembered days, people, places and experiences he'd never lived through. It could be more than a bit overwhelming for the inexperienced mind. But for the better or worst, Akihiro's mind made him the most well equipped Uchiha for this job.

The last term he sought was "Disciple". And that gave him perhaps one of the most important pieces of information he could've acquired: Rin was not lying about the war. Nor was he lying about the power of these alien assholes. Frankly it was still a bit hard to believe, but the Sparrow was confident that these memories were true. Altering memories was not an easy thing to accomplish. In fact, the power to manipulate human memories was so dangerous that very few techniques could do it safely and even those which did had severe limitations. Despite what he'd found about Menza, Akihiro wasn't inclined to believe the man could manipulate memories to such an extent.

When everything was said and done, Akihiro sat upon his chair. The Gunbai rest at his side, leaning against the chair. There was silence in the room, everyone waiting for his words. But this posed a problem. How could he put months upon months of memories into words? He pondered for a few seconds. In the end, Akihiro decided it was best to be practical about these things. He could give more detailed information at a later time, but for now the Clan needed something they could act on. And that much he could deliver.

"The Society is based on Sunagakure no Sato." was the first thing he said. Some whispering could be heard, but it died out quickly as he continued. "I believe it is safe to assume that Sunagakure is a good place to seek out answers at. If what they took from us cannot be found there, we can at least be sure to find the next clue. As for Rin..." Akihiro took a moment to glance at the boy's family in the stands. In a way he felt bad about doing this to them, but this had always been his endgame. Their suffering would pass soon enough.

"... very little changes. The story of how they fought Kurama and the help they received is true. He wasn't lying about that. But I can't help but be surprised at the extent of his willingness to work with the Society. It goes beyond anything I'd find acceptable. While it is true that you didn't technically join the Society, you are willing to cooperate with Nozomi and as she put it herself: Following her is following the Society. And I won't forget, nor should any of us here, what you told Nozomi."
    Using the trick he'd learned from Kimiko, Akihiro mimicked Rin's voice to the best of his ability. "I'll join you. Truthfully I don't enjoy the thought of returning to Konohagakure, but I'll go there solely for Yui. After that, I will follow you and you alone." He'd let that linger for a while.

This was a pretty serious phrase. It meant Rin was unwilling to return to the Uchiha, or his village. And it made things crystal clear: Rin's only loyalty was to Nozomi, and Nozomi alone. He was willing to put some effort for Yui, sure. But he wouldn't follow her. Everyone else in this room was completely irrelevant, and Rin's loyalty didn't lie here at all.

"As for the society's goals..." Akihiro would repeat Nozomi's words exactly as they were spoken. "Our goals in a nutshell are to keep the villages in check, and to acquire artifacts and exclusive techniques. We place an emphasis on the tools and weapons that were graced by the Sage of Six Paths and his disciples. I can help you tame the beast inside you if you join, but that's your decision. I've already formed a bond with Isobu."

Honiko entrusted me with the Society while she went to search for the weapon of the Lightning Disciple. She didn't concern herself with getting the cooperation of the nations, and preferred to stay under the radar. I'm different. There's beauty in the world, and I don't want to see the villages destroy that beauty. If they won't cooperate, then they don't deserve to lead anymore.

I did promise Menza that I'd find an Otsutsuki. I don't really need assistance with it, but if you have any information on them, or where best to find one, I'd appreciate the help with that. Hard to find specific people without information and you've proven to be good at finding information. No real time limit on this, just 'as soon as I can in a timely manner'."

I'm thinking that I'm mostly going to be going around and collecting techniques and artifacts personally, while also making sure the nations relinquish control over minor nations that were unjustly conquered. Force may be required on that. And then, other than that, recruitment of people that may benefit the Society. More people makes my job easier."

This seems like a declaration of war. Nothing we didn't already know, but still. Was the promise of help in taming the 9-tails what made you flip to the other side? Akihiro casually asked Rin. He did not expect an answer, however. "I'm also a bit disappointed at finding out you consider Tatsu's death a "shame". In a "too bad that it happened" sort of way. If you ask me, Tatsu's death was the best thing that happened to this nation in the past 5 years."

@Rin wrote:"That's twice now that Kirigakure was involved with killing the Hokages. Seems to be the trend now, but it's a shame that Tatsu fell."
    "I cannot blame those who believe we should have your head roll."

Akihiro's gaze turned towards Nyguyen. "Rin was never formally expelled from Konohagakure's military...he just quit it entirely to work with the enemy. But if you truly would have the Supreme Commander of the Fire Country's military judge him...Well, between you and me I think she wants him dead too." Ah, take that, you lobster! Akihiro subtly hinted at the fact that Nyguyen had not yet been formally elected Hokage, which meant that the title still rested on Akari's hands. She hadn't stepped down, she'd merely fell ill. Which meant that at the very least until Nyguyen could be formally elected, Akari still held absolute power. Akihiro didn't expect Nyguyen to miss this not-so-subtle detail.

"I, however, have a better solution." This was it. Rin's life hung on the edge of a blade at the moment due to Akihiro's careful pushes towards such an event. But there was a way to save him while at the same time raising the strength of Konohagakure no Sato's military might to a new level as well as acquiring a very strong position for the upcoming war.

"While I believe you're right, Lord Satomi...and that Rin is unworthy of the power of the 9-tails not bear the Uchiha name, there is another significantly important matter. Time." Akihiro inhaled and then exhaled deeply. This seemed to a single shot at saving Rin's life with the perfect solution. "The two apparent options seem to be to either banish, or kill Rin. But banishing Rin will only strenghten the Society, that much is evident. Does that leave us with a single other option? Well...

We all know there's a War coming, of a kind we've never seen before. And despite how hard it may be to believe, Rin did fight a ghost of the disciples which implies the return of such legendary ninjas might not be as crazy as we've believed before.

That being said, we could kill Rin and remove the 9-tails, placing it on a better host. But. Training a new host will take time...years even. Years we do not have- We cannot afford the luxury of losing the 9-tails firepower for the upcoming war. If we were only facing other villages, I'd personally be willing to risk it. But if the Disciples do return, then our combined strength might not be enough even with a fully trained Jinchuuriki, much less with a fresh new one.

Banish Rin... Kill Rin... neither of these options are viable. So instead..."
    Akihiro focused his gaze on Rin.

"I will mark you with the Flying Thunder God formula. And I will even undo the sealing formula you have on your body right now.

With that, you'll be free to leave and fight the war against the disciples as you see fit. If what you say is true and your only goal is to fight them and achieve peace, then it shouldn't make a difference whether you do it with my mark or not. I promise you the formula isn't heavy.

But if you're lying and intend to act against Konohagakure no Sato or its interests during this war...well. My formula will have that covered. We can see about removing the formula permanently after the war is over, depending on how you do. But if everything goes right, you and your girlfriend will be able to live peacefully.

This is the deal I'm offering, the one which will save your life."

Certain things that were achieved with this deal were of the utmost importance:

• Rin would remain alive, and keep his bijuu
    • The world wouldn't lose a fighting capable Jinchuuriki to battle against the Disciples
    • Nozomi would no longer be able to use Rin as a pawn against Konoha

There were other, more subtle things. And Akihiro fully expected the most experienced members of the Clan to pick up on those. The way things were proposed guaranteed Rin wouldn't be an asset to be used against Konoha but...that wasn't true for any other Hidden Village. This would turn Rin into a weapon Nozomi could use to weaken Konohagakure no Sato's rivals but not the Hidden Leaf itself. In addition, there was a chance they could get Iwagakure no Sato to cooperate during the war. Finally, Rin would become a weapon that could still be used against the single major threat they'd eventually be facing: The Sage Disciples.

It was a deal which would please everyone. Rin would have a chance to prove himself by completing the mission he seemingly dedicated his life too. At the same time, he would keep his life and that would certainly appease to the faction within the Clan that didn't want to kill him. Those who did however, would certainly be able to see there was a greater strategical advantage to having the boy alive under these conditions.

"I should warn you however, that if you remove the mark I will know. And the village will act accordingly. Behave, and this proposal guarantees not only your life but Yui's as well. That being said, it doesn't guarantee compensation for the artefacts we've lost.

If anyone else has anything to add to this proposal, I'd like to hear it. "
    Akari Uchiha
    Akari Uchiha
    Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Post by Akari Uchiha on Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:37 am

Akair would nod her head toward Nyg before rolling her chair toward the seat that was designated. It was a prominent position and showed she had a great deal of respect within the village. Moving the chair from the seat and rolling her chair into the position to take it's place she would finally be settled into the meeting as she should be. She'd reach up and stop the swinging motion of the katana, Singing Tempest, hanging upon the handle of the chair with the handle able to be drawn at a moments notice. She stopped there and listened to what was being said, Nyg was informing Akihiro that while Akihiro was the clan leader the traitorous shinobi was never formally expelled from the shinobi forces. So his fate was in the hands of the Supreme Commander of The Fire Nations Military. Akari nodded, expecting that to mean that she had in fact been replaced after only being out for a month. That did not surprise her really, as in the end the village needed leadership, especially with a war brewing from the bits and pieces she'd had to string together. Her crystalline blue eyes would turn to Akihiro as he began to utilize the Sharingan for one of it's more interesting purposes. To see into the memories of those who looked upon them. Rin didn't appear to try to fight the ability, simply allowing it to happen.

Akihiro would speak as he saw what he saw. First off that the society was in Sunagakure no Sato. That would put the village in the desert high on the list of targets to be potentially annihilated if that was the case. Or at least sacked and control brought over to the Land of Fire. Was Nozomi leading the village then? Probably not, they couldn't even fully know if the Society was openly in control or simply pulling the strings. They'd only find out once they arrived, or maybe sooner if Akihiro could pull enough information from Rin's memories. If Nozomi had been sloppy enough to allow such knowledge to fall into his hands anyway. The next part of the memory reading was fairly damning on Rin's part, given that he had basically stated his intent to leave the village for the sole purpose of following Nozomi and Nozomi alone. That was treason, plain and simple even if one discounted the rest.

The quote from Nozomi stating her goals and beliefs and the intent behind them spoke of warlike intent to Akari as well as Akihiro it would seem. Would others see that too? Perhaps, but perhaps not. They would have to found out in the next few moments where the rest of the Uchiha Clan fell on that opinion. Still the offer to help Rin tame the nine-tails was interesting, it had the ring of manipulation behind it. Bait the hook, say it didn't matter one way or the other, but then don't retract that hook and eventually someone would bite. Had Nozomi done that on purpose? Akari wasn't sure, without having actually met the woman she couldn't guarantee one way or the other that her assumptions would be correct. Still the knowledge that Nozomi was narcissistic enough to effectively state that if the villages didn't agree with her then they didn't deserve to rule was evidence in the direction of manipulation. Rin considering Tatsu's death a shame was surprising. As Akari didn't think anyone could think anything good could come of that idiotic cat existing. The former kage had essentially put their entire nation on the line for it's silly whims regarding it's own species and tried to obliterate not only some of their promising genin who had gone to Kirigakure, but a sizeable portion of that nation too. Who was an ally to them. Traitorous didn't even begin to define such wanton death. Tatsu had effectively been willing to kill their own shinobi as well as Kirigakure's. As far as Akari and the majority of the rest of the world was concerned that cat was better of dead and forgotten.

Akihiro's next words would surprise Akari a great deal, as they stated that Akari had never been formally replaced. That Nyg himself was merely an 'acting' Hokage. Which meant her own personal authority was still very much in effect. Akari was not the type to make such an insinuation by mistake. If he stated it, he meant to. She would keep that in mind but at the moment it was secondary to the matter at hand. Akari had stated that had she known what Rin had told mass of Uchiha when they had met and she hadn't of fallen ill, she would've had both executed. However now with war on horizon that wasn't an option. The blue eyed girl knew that much. Akihiro was speaking his thoughts aloud regarding what options they had for the benefit of those who either wouldn't think it through fast enough or had other talents than that of the mind. Akari however was quickly coming to the same conclusion Akihiro was, they needed Rin, was that why he had felt so confident in telling them? Would he still be keeping it all a secret, cards close to his chest if this war didn't prevent them from acting upon the information in the way he deserved? She didn't know, and it didn't matter.

Akihiro's plan to place a Flying Thunder God mark upon him and use him in the war with the seal as a guarantee that Rin acted in Konoha's interests. Akari immediately saw the other, more subtle things that this would do as well. Nozomi would be able to use Rin against any village other than Konoha effectively. Not only that, but with Rin on their leash Yui would potentially be involved on Konoha's side too, wherever she might be. It would also pin Nozomi's ear back a bit by preventing her from openly acting against Konoha as she'd have to act against someone she wanted to recruit as well. They'd also have another trained Jinchuriki against the disciples themselves and Akari nodded in agreement with Akihiro's plan as it all unfolded in her own minds eye. Akihiro was giving warnings to Rin about removing the seal and confirming that the proposal guaranteed both Rin's and Yui's life, but compensation for the artifacts the village had lost would have to come elsewhere. When Konoha's ANBU Commander asked if anyone had anything to share Akari would remain silent, not seeing the necessity in speaking. Should Akihiro look toward her for whatever reason she would give a nod in agreement but that wasn't really necessary. It was the best plan for the village and Rin's, and Yui's sake. It gave everyone what they wanted in the end so long as all parties kept their parts of the deal.

Renown: 2,500
    Ryo: 79,650
    Stats:

• Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: S
    • Perception: A

Limit Break Points: We

• Physical: Dont
    • Technique: Have
    • Destiny: These

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: No u
    Link to Known Techniques: Look in the above link buttercup
    Kimiko
    Kimiko

Post by Kimiko on Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:28 pm

Kimiko had mostly gone quiet by this point, letting Akihiro take over, as she wasn't required to be his representative here with his presence revealed once again. She had taken her seat and deactivated her Sharingan, content to listen to the others speak again. She listened as Akihiro conducted his investigation, giving a full dictation of information. The base of the Society was revealed to be in Sunagakure, finally. Kimiko's mouth upturned to a smile at that. It was about time that they had a target to attack.

All the other talk on the Disciples and stuff was a little over her head for the moment. What was the big deal about the Disciples? They had all learned directly from the Sage of Six Paths. Everyone basically worshipped the guy. Even if they were strong, maybe even especially since they were so strong, what did it matter? It wasn't like they'd just obey the Society, and surely even they couldn't be strong enough that they could revive and beat the Disciples in submission or control them.

"That's Akihiro-sama to you. Don't refer to your leader as bo in such a formal setting." Kimiko's eyes narrowed at Nyguyen for daring to refer to him in such a manner. It was disrespectful as hell. "And I don't really get what all the fuss is about. Rin's a traitor, Akihiro confirmed it. Lock him up, don't just release him, if he's needed against the Disciples, then he can be used, but don't just give him back. We know where the Society is, we can just hit them. Their goal is to revive the Disciples, so we'll just stop them. Weakening the other nations seems pointless. Direct them to hit Sunagakure, we'll finish off the Society, and there's no risk. Yui Kotoshura is already an enemy of Konoha and not in our control, so marking him and threatening her is pointless. If you let Rin leave here, removal of the tag doesn't have any real threat on him, and he'll just be with the Society again. Why strengthen them by letting Rin go? Why risk letting the Society cripple our enemies using Rin, if the Disciples are such a big threat that we'd need the aid of a fully trained Jinchuuriki to even stand a chance? What's wrong with you guys? We would want them to be as strong as possible to face that threat, not continue a war and cripple our potential allies."

It wasn't often that she would speak against a plan of Akihiro's, but there was such a glaring flaw that might have been overlooked because war was already on everyone's mind.

"Not to mention, the Disciples were loved. The Sage of Six Paths was loved. Why are you all worried? They were strong sure, but that works in our favor more. Why would they work with the Society, and how could they even control them? And if they are using the artifacts and amassing power so they *can* control them, then shouldn't our goal be to stop them? The Disciples and the Sage aren't people just anyone can control, so I don't get what the problem is, and it seems easy enough to stop them from completing their goal in the first place now that we know what it is."

Total Experience: 5,590
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 355,000
    Stats:

• Strength: D
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B

Limit Break Points:

• Physical:
    • Technique:
    • Destiny: 3

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2426-kimiko-s-updates#19534
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    RinUchiha
    RinUchiha
    Chuunin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuton
    Class: A
    Ryo: 153,325

Post by RinUchiha on Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:53 pm

To Rin it felt like it was all silence while Akihiro dug into the Tohsaka’s mind. Albeit Satomi deliberately stripped Rin of the Uchiha name and called out for the extraction of Kyuubi wasn’t surprising. That was a risk Rin did consider upon going through with this, but again they’re blinded with rage. As the Uchiha lot save for a few are so bound to tradition and pride that they simply cannot comprehend what a tactical waste it would be to extract the bijuu. Time was something they didn’t have, of this Rin was certain and frankly he believes that some Uchiha including Akihiro, Nyguyen, and Zenaku realized as well. Ryudan stood up and spoke strong words to Rin. Perhaps Rin’s emotions were too dull or his dedication made him unable to feel any form of guilt that he was supposed to feel from this. Yet he does feel the weight remain heavy on his shoulders, the weight of responsibility. It wouldn’t be right to walk away from the responsibility that his consequences have brought upon him.

”Ryudan, what I want is to keep all of you alive. However it seems to be the running trend that as I go deeper into this more and more people unintentionally hurt or lose their lives because of my actions. Lord Satomi, for example, was a victim of my foolish actions. As everyone is keenly aware; under ordinary circumstances I would’ve been executed on the spot with no questions asked, and frankly I wouldn’t blame you.” Then Rin turned his gaze over to Satomi, as this room felt like it was trying to suffocate the young Tohsaka with everyone still calling him traitor while very few silently disagreed with the traitorous slander against him.

”My apologies that this was the first thing you had to witness upon your resurrection, and I do agree that I am not suitable to host the Kyuubi. But time is something neither of us can afford right now. If anything, use me as your ticking time bomb against the Society and wipe them out alongside the Disciples. However, I plan to attack the very heart, the very reason that this group of terrorists exists. So that our future generations won’t have to face this endeavor in our place.” Of course the Fox Sage kept quiet about if they survived as he didn’t want to state the obvious. As an inspirational commander, Rin knows how low morale can affect the ultimate outcome. He wants them to know the risks that they must face, but Rin also wants them to have the drive to persevere and win.

Then the memory investigation began as Akihiro dug through his head all the way up to the moment Rin was born (as Akihiro could search that far). Rin doesn’t resist any of it as honestly there wasn’t any point to do so. Not only would it be a bad sign, but Akihiro would’ve broken through the mental wards around Rin’s mind and acquired the information through there anyways. After such a thing was accomplished, Akihiro began his speech once more and even mimicked what was said between Rin and Nozomi. The question of whether the promise of taming the Nine Tails was the deciding factor of Rin’s decision, Rin shook his head in disagreement.

”No it wasn’t. The main factor was that I was discarded and abandoned once more by the same village. Learning that no one even attempted to look for me pretty much no different situation than Akeno Tatsuda’s position. Nine Tails is not a concern regarding my decisions, and I don’t need help to tame him.” Rin bluntly stated as he honestly didn’t trust any of them with a ten foot pole to touch his seal. Frankly, Rin doesn’t trust anyone save for Nozomi Himitsu, Yui Kotoshura, and Kurama himself. At least when he’s in trouble they would’ve actually stayed and helped Rin. Everyone else abandons him and the second things don’t go well. Regardless, his words weren’t of hate or disdain, but as Nyguyen picked up that Rin felt like he was truly alone in this endeavor.

Rin listened to the rest of the speech in silence until Akihiro proposed the deal. Every bit of it held manipulation behind it, and it was with the intent to still use Rin for their war efforts. Other plots were running through Rin’s mind, but before he could speak Kimiko bluntly questioned Akihiro’s decision. She still wasn’t convinced, or rather she doesn’t truly comprehend the danger these DIsciples posed. By the same token, Kimiko wasn’t wrong either.

”I do agree that targeting the other nations is bad when we need their strength in the end. However, aside from conquering them, to acquire their aid would mean that they have to believe this veiled threat regarding the Disciples. For example, most of you if not all of you didn’t even believe me about the spirit of Hohoni who threatened to wipe out the eastern coast with a rampaging bijuu. It took Akihiro to dig through my memories and confirm it himself just to get some of you to acknowledge the threat.” Rin stated as he was building up a small case in hopes that Kimiko can understand. His tone is not strained nor tainted with hate. In fact it’s like he’s comfortably explaining a plan to her. Which might be odd considering the events of taking his life on multiple fronts.

”Unless we bring back concrete proof to them, I doubt we’ll acquire their cooperation until the Disciples have been revived. In which case, they’re at our doorsteps. As for the Disciples themselves, I can’t speak of the other four, but based on Hohoni’s speech as he loved to talk in cryptic riddles and his ability to summon bijuu. He kept saying that this was his land as if we were trespassers. Kyuubi confirmed some of this himself, but based on Hohoni’s action and words. When these Disciples come back, they’re coming to take back what was originally theirs. We stand on Hohoni’s land, and the destruction of Scarlet Kingdom will seem mild compared to the destruction Hohoni alone will unleash upon civilization.” Rin stopped himself as this might be a little over their heads. It was a theory he has been running through for years now, but unless some of them see it for themselves they wouldn’t get it. So using simpler words this time.

”Basically once the Disciples come back, they will wipe the world clean. Like hitting a reset button to start over so that they can build their world upon their image. In which case civilization as we know it would be reduced to rubble and ash.” Granted there was a chance where they could try to talk to the Disciples, but with the limited information Rin has he can’t speculate those scenarios working out in their favor. That is of course assuming that hands aren’t being thrown at some point of the meeting.

”It’s the same thing we all feel and react when something is taken from us. Especially when it rightfully belongs to us. We want to take it back preferably by force, but sometimes talking can work albeit not in our favor. That very same mindset is wired into these Disciples as well. They were loved, and some still worship them. However that piety has greatly dwindled overtime to where the only ones that still practiced the worship were the murdered monks in the Temple of Raiun. From my understanding, it has been rebuilt, but the lost are still lost.” Speaking of the monks in the temple, and what occurred in the valley below it caused Rin’s voice to hold a sympathetic warmth. He wasn’t there when it happened, but Rin can sympathize with the heavy loss regarding that. It also highlights that the faith in the Disciples currently pales in comparison to the past by far. The Monks of Raiun were the last of the Disciples' faith, and the only one of Hohoni’s died in front of Rin. Turning his eyes back over to Akihiro.

”I agree with your deal. I’m aware of how little everyone trusts me, but I will break down the Society in my own way. Even if I must unleash Kyuubi’s wrath upon them to do so.” Rin agreed, and for a moment his eyes shifted over to Maiori. However she had turned her back towards him by this point. An unfortunate circumstance, but Rin can no longer call himself an Uchiha. As for whether they can stop the ritual taking place, Rin didn’t see anything like that nor was he told of such a thing. At the same time, if Rin inquired Nozomi about it then she’d more than likely would raise suspicion. By the same token, any information might be hidden there and the artifacts the Society have taken as well. He just doesn’t have anything to confirm nor deny this claim.

"Trust you? Hah! How cute of you to assume we'll ever trust you again." To some a familiar voice rang through the crowd, but to others it was a voice that they weren't familiar with. At least to Rin and Maiori the voice was definitely familiar. On the far left of the crowd, closer to the floor as it were. Sitting rather comfortably in one of many chairs was a tall, lean man with an angular facial constructions. A smile was present on the man's face, but it did not match the malice in the man's eyes as they stared at Rin Tohsaka. This was Natachi Uchiha, one of the high ranking members of the clan.

Rin honestly didn't have anything to say to the man as he never did before. So Natachi turned to the crowd and Akihiro himself with the devilish smile.

"Perhaps a threat to Yui Kotoshura might be useless to him, but fortunately I have another ace we could play." For some reason, Rin was starting to get a chill crawling down his spine as he started to think what other things they could throw at him. Aside from Yui and Kuruma there wasn't much else to threaten him with. Which makes him incredibly dangerous, but with a gesture of Natachi's hand. One of the guards on the far left end nodded their heads before turning to open the side door. Stepping through were two young Uchiha, both remarkably close to Rin's age and immediately recognized as Natachi's children. In the eldest son' firm grip on the arm was a small child that was certainly not an Uchiha. The child kept pulling away from Sagako, the eldest son, and Satachi (the sister) was held by her silky smooth hair as both winced in pain.

The child held fair skin, yet jutting out from both sides of her head were horns black as the night, and patches of metallic black scales can seen framing her eyes and covering her exposed arms and legs. The girl wore a simple blue shirt with dark shorts and a pair of sandals. Her puffy eyes were like a pair of rubies as they sparkled with fear as her cheeks were stained with tears. Sagako growled in annoyance to the child's whine, and the sight of the girl and Satachi caused Rin's expression to harden. Everything came together in Rin's mind in that moment, but frankly the Fox Sage didn't think they would stoop so low as to use a kid against him. He suddenly was reminded of how Hohoni looked at Rin five years ago, and in this distinct moment Rin began to truly understand why Hohoni spared him.

"Imagine my surprise when I hear that my daughter has been keeping a dirty secret of her own, but I was even more bewildered when I learned that our traitor dropped by before he went missing to drop off a child. A rather hideous one than I imagined. Nonetheless, both Satachi Uchiha and Maiori Uchiha watched over this child before he left and got himself captured by the enemy. Or I suppose he could've collaborated and made it seem like he was just captured." The girl whined as her eyes frantically searched through the crowd while Natachi began telling his little tale. Until finally the girl's ruby eyes landed on Rin's and the fear in her was immediately replaced with hope.

"Rin!" The horned girl immediately tried to shake off Sagako's grip as she tried to get away from him. Yet the teen's grip was painfully tight that his own knuckles had turned white. Strangely she didn't seem to be bothered by the strong grip other than she can't get away from it. The child was definitely no older than 10 at most, maybe even 9 years old. Natachi found her struggle to be delightful as Maiori was glaring at Natachi with a stern look on her face.

"Oh! Our traitorous kin even has the child viewing him not as some tormentor, manipulator, or a thief. I wonder, where exactly did you crawl out of..." Natachi questioned the girl, but instead of just she practically yelled at her captor.

"Let me go!" Suddenly with a burst of emotions came a veil of fire that was relatively weak, and it was relatively small erupted from the girl's body that burned Sagako's hand. He hissed as the flames made the skin on his hand sensitive and parts of his own shirt was smoldering embers now. Then she proceeded to chomp down with all of her might on his wrist, and that time Sagako did release his grip. In that moment the girl proceeded to move through the crowd (assuming no one stops her) along the path. Sagako started to go after the kid until Satachi grabbed her brother by the arm. By pressing her thumb on his wrist and twisting it, Sagako gasped as his sister brings him to the ground with the wrist lock. Maiori gestures to the nearby Uchiha to not stop the kid who continues on up until she reached Rin.

"I can't believe you would bring a child as evidence Natachi. That's lower than the crimes Rin has committed." Maiori retorted to the sly devil who shrugged his shoulders in response. The siblings whispered some harsh words to each other as Satachi's eyes shifted over to the Sharingan as she was clearly furious. With a huff, Satachi lets go of her brother before they took their seat. Albeit Satachi doesn't sit anywhere near her father nor her brother and instead follows the little girl to Rin.

"Well now I'm even more curious. How is it that our dear Rin came across this child? Is she tied to this group of terrorists as well? Did she get those hideous scales from a failed experiment of theirs and Rin just took her in out of pity?" Every word of this man was making Rin angry, and frankly Maiori was in agreement with the Tohsaka. Even so Rin got up from his seat to meet with the scaled girl as she immediately wrapped her arms around him and was lifted up by the teen. A sigh escaped from his lips as that was an actual scare for him. He knows that Satachi wouldn't have brought Tsuna here, which meant it was Natachi's plan. Maiori shook her head in disagreement to what Natachi was suggesting.

"You truly know nothing at all. That girl you just kidnapped had nothing to do with the Society, and while my son has committed terrible things there is a lot of truth in what he's saying. Despite all he's done, kidnapping children and using them as leverage is something I know for a fact he hasn't done. You'd do well to know your place has limits here, Natachi."

Tsuna had buried her face against Rin's neck as one of her horns gently rested against his right cheek. Rin actually waited for Satachi to approach closer before they started to go back to where he sat. Along the way Rin whispered to Satachi.

"Are you okay?" Satachi nodded her head as the Sharingan faded from her eyes.

"Yeah. My brother is an idiot as always. Always trying to please father no matter what dirty work he has to do." It wasn't out of the ordinary for Sagako, but this was by far the most dangerous thing he's done out of the many years Rin knew them. Rin stopped to allow Satachi take a seat next to his along the row before he sat down with Tsuna still in his arms. By that point Tsuna pulled back with her puffy eyes.

"I thought we were leaving today. We were packing our stuff and then he..." Tsuna started to explain until she sees Rin placing his index finger over his lips in a gesture for her to be quiet.

"I know it was scary. None of us wanted this to happen, but we're in an important meeting right now. You can tell me about it after, okay Tsuna?" Rin's voice was oddly soothing despite how normal it was for him. Tsuna wiped the tears away from her eyes and blinked a couple of times before speaking again.

"Promise you won't go anywhere? You won't disappear?" A ghost of a smile forms on the Tohsaka's lips as he curled his index finger and raised the pinkie finger. Childish as it might be to some real traditional people, it was enough for them as Tsuna hooked her finger around his.

"I won't go anywhere without you, I promise." On that note the scaled child turned to face the crowd. She still sinks back behind his right arm as the girl pressed her right eye against his jacket while watching over them. Rin honestly didn't want Tsuna to be here as she didn't need to see this, but it was too late for that unfortunately. Satachi leaned over to Rin and whispered.

"What did you do to get your name on the board?" Rin resisted the urge to shrug his shoulders as he was comfortable talking to her, but in the meeting he couldn't afford to do so. Yet it felt nice to have a familiar face who doesn't hate him.

"Oh you know, just helped some terrorists steal some artifacts, made a deal with them, paid a debt, and such. A normal Tuesday as you put it." To be honest Rin sort of expected his old friend to turn a whole new leaf upon what he said. Instead she raised a brow before she smirked.

"Oh really? Well usually on Tuesdays we don't have people trying to glare holes into you." Rin smirked with her sarcasm albeit his eyes remain up front.

"Aw, what does it matter if we take people into custody for testimony? Scared she might talk secrets of yours or your son's? He at least seems to be holding plenty." Natachi remarked to Maiori, but she was more of getting annoyed with him than angry at this point. A sigh escaped from her lips before she looked over to the clan leader.

"Pray ignore his unjustifiable accusations Akihiro-sama. The girl is named Tsuna Yoru, one of the few survivors of the Land of Birds." Then her dark eyes quickly shifted back over to the devil in the corner before speaking to him.

"And I hope your pillow is warm on both sides when you flip it." There were some snickering in the crowd and even some pursing their lips to keep themselves from laughing. Except for the guy that sat behind Maiori, would be shinful if he joined in with the snickering. In fact his eyes is wary of her in case she threw her chair back again.

Satachi narrowed her eyes at Satomi as if she is trying to discern whether it's an illusion or not.

"Whoever is disguising as Lord Satomi is fairly good at their job. Do they truly respect him that much that they needed to impersonate him?" The female Uchiha whispered over to Rin. The Tohsaka had just composed himself too, but Rin answered in whispers.

"Probably because that is Satomi." That was rewarded with a turn of her head with disbelief in her expression.

"Satomi was dead I thought?"

"He was dead." Rin's response confused her even further as she isn't aware of any techniques that can bring back the dead.

"But if he's standing over there, then clearly he didn't die. Because if he was dead then he wouldn't be here." Satachi countered before she innocently gave a small wave at Satomi. Rin shrugged his shoulders as Tsuna shifted her ruby eyes over to Akihiro since he was pretty much at the center of attention.

"Chakra shenanigans happened and with three clicks of your ruby slippers he rose from the grave." Her composure broke as she gave a thin smile and covered her mouth with her palm. Then she points a finger at Rin albeit not in a threatening way. There was a rather familiar friendship between them.

"You leave my ruby slippers alone. Aurora already keeps wanting to chew on it." A ghost of a smile forms on Rin's face once more at the mention of Aurora. He missed having that dog around, but Rin doubts that the canine would even recognize him.

"She probably thought it was a wishbone too."

Last edited by RinUchiha on Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Renown: 2,200
    Ryo: 58,637
    Stats:
    • Strength: C+
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: A

Limit Break Points:
    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t583-rin-s-update
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t577-rin-tohsaka-uchiha
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Uchiha Yui
    Uchiha Yui

Village : N/A

Post by Uchiha Yui on Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:11 am

It appeared people still wanted Rins head, they clearly distrusted him and she could understand why but one thing was getting on her nerves the fact his adopted mom was turning her back on her child, she knew the pains of being abandoned by one's parents and this was the last straw to her, she would finally say something to the woman as her anger built up and had boiled over. As she was about to speak some old man asked her for tea, as an irritated look came across her face she was not the servant to the Uchiha but to one house alone.

She would sigh as she made her way toward the older man pulling out a small cup and pouring him some of her tea. She would then move toward Maiori and looked her directly in the eyes, she would say one thing to this woman before she would go back to the door to stand guard.

"Abandoning someone you consider a child when they do something wrong or something you don't agree with makes you scum."

She would continue to walk past her as those around the woman would likely be shocked, one she finally spoke and two her harsh words. However this was a personal issue to Yui she had been abandoned by her parents because she was born outside wedlock and was likely some servant child, some Uchiha chooses to sleep with his maid or something and that's how she was born. She had been abandoned and to see any parent abandon their child no matter what they had done was unforgivable in her eyes. Yui would stand guard once more at the door still angry this woman gave up on her son, it didn't matter what crime he committed he was her son and she was a terrible person putting politics over the love of her child.
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Today at 2:16 pm

With his sharingan still active zenaku sat in his seat and listened to all that was being said, akihiro placed his hand on Rins head as he went about reading his memory and it would come to be that Rin had planned on leaving the village but even still that was not so much as a traitorous act more of just a missed up decision. There was speak of a organization called the disciples and they did not sound. Like some one that should be messed with. But this was just another reason why they needed rin. " I know I'm just a chunin and it seems no one wants to hear what I have to say but instead of continuing to fight about what to do with rin we need to be coming up with a plan on how to stop the disciples and put a stop to the society which in my eyes is a much bigger problem then a single person making some unwise decisions at his young age. It seems that a decision has already been made by the uchiha clan leader akihiro and nyg so let's move forward already to the more pressing issues."

Zenaku would say as he was standing once more so that he could get the attention of the people in the room, as he looked around the room with his scarlet eyes. Just then a old man stood up and started speaking but he had a small child in his hands as he was grabbing her by the hair of her head. She had black horns and looked to be very young, zenaku had became very pissed off cause of his action and he did not care what would happen next. The girl managed to get free and reached to where rin was but this would not stop zenaku from speaking out. " How dear you try bringing a child into old man, just cause run brought her here dose not mean she has shit to do with the society. I know a lot of my family clansmen here has beef with rin on how he behaved but that dose not give you the right to harm a kid like you did you disgust me old man and what you did was lower then low and you should be ashamed of your self." Zenaku had to stop talking cause he was so mad at what he just saw he had to keep his self in check so he did not go over there and beat the man a inch from his life. There was some things that zenaku could withstand watching but never the hurting of a child so zenaku sat back down as his three tomo sharingan was glaring at the old man.

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (D)
    Coordination: (C)
    Intelligence:(A)
    Perception: (C)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage 3 (exp 1,500/1,500)

Spoiler:
    Experience: 1,040

Ryo: 4,200

Elements: Suiton (Water Release): koton(fire release) Genjutsu

Jutsu:

S-rank
    Spoiler:

A-rank
    Spoiler:

B-rank
    Spoiler:

C-rank
    Spoiler:
    Name: Water Clone Technique
    Name: Water Release: Water Bullet Technique

D-rank
    Spoiler:
    Name: Demonic Illusion: Hell's Viewing
    Name: Leaf Whirlwind Rank: D

Name: Manipulated Shuriken Technique

E-rank
    Spoiler:
    Michiko Uchiha
    Michiko Uchiha
    Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu- Katon
    Class: D
    Ryo: 32,175

Post by Michiko Uchiha Today at 9:31 pm

Mercedes was right about Michiko. She was naïve and childlike. Hell, she was thirteen years old, but even so, some Genin her age were a lot more mature, but Michiko was the way she was because she was sheltered by her Father so much. He hated her going off on her own most of the time. Even when she did manage to get away from the Clan Residence, she could always feel him watching her like an obsessed vulture. Why he was so scared for her to do things on her own, she couldn't understand. He had trained her to fight, and he'd pushed her incredibly harshly to hone her skills. Was he unconvinced of her abilities to fight? Michiko cast her gaze to the floor, wondering about it. It made her feel sad.

Uh. No. Not really. Its all an act. she thought. She didn't want to burst Michiko's bubble about her uncle but she wasn't going to lie about how she felt about her own father. He's probably torn up with indecision right now. He doesn't do well with this kind of stress and when he gets home he'll probably have our maid give him a massage which is weird cuz like he raised her but whatever....I guess he's alright. He's been stepping it up lately and given what we know about Neko-sama and Haku, the bar for being Hokage is pretty low. He'll clear it.

Michiko looked up at Mercedes again, smiling slightly, though you could tell she was forcing it, and she mouthed a silent reply, not having the Sharingan Genjutsu skill yet, though she admired Mercedes for having that,

'Hmm...I guess no one is perfect. My Uncle seems to have confidence in your Dad though, so I trust his judgement.'

A lot sure was going on. It made Michiko begin to get bored, and she began to zone out. This Rin guy was in a lot of trouble. He must be incredibly powerful though? What with being a Jinchuuriki and all. There were like only nine of them in the world right? At least what was documented and what she'd read in text books. Also, there were so many Uchiha here. Her family was big, powerful, welathy. They basically owned Konoha, hell maybe they owned the whole Fire Country. Maybe they were the ones who named it Hi no Kuni. It was a forest of trees they cleared part of the land of and built some towns and villages, but still the land was vastly forested, and forests burned. Burning had to be done to keep the forest healthy. Uchiha had the "Will of Fire". Still, Clan Member or not, Michiko was just a nobody thirteen year old Genin who was kept under the wing of a crazed raptor like some incompetent chick who didn't have her flying wings yet. Michiko wanted to prove her Father wrong. She was capable of great things! She belived Uncle knew this, but Michiko also remembered the day when Father and Uncle fought, leaving Uncle incapacitated and comatose for a long time. Uncle Ryudan still hadn't recovered from that night. Now he hobbled around and could barely see. It broke Michiko's heart. Why was Father SO MEAN?!

Michiko bit her lip, her Sharingan in her eyes felt hot and she felt angry. Her eyes hurt. She looked across the room, tuning out the other adults' ruling on Rin, and she focused on the grump leaning against the wall. He was silent, watching the proceeding court members. Michiko realized that her Father was glaring at the Leaders. He was veryangry in fact. He glared towards the new Hokage, Rin, the woman Yui, Satomi, Akihiro....yup. He was in full resentment mode. but why? Uncle? Uncle was doing his duty as a Clan Elder, listening to the rulings of the Council and helping where he could. Father stared at him particularly angrily. Was he jealous or something? Father could help if he wanted to, but he chose not to, nor did he agree to be in the Council. It was their family's heritage to join the Council. Perhaps that's why Michiko was here. Uncle knew it was Michi's destiny to one day be an important member of this Council and help out her Clan in the best way that she could. She really wanted to do that, sure. But talking? It was so boring.

'I can't do this anymore, Michiko. It's sinful. Nothing but a lie. You grow up and be a good little dog. Become a hound of war, for nothing. Just remember, I love you. Your Uncle will guide you. I have nothing more to give.', came her Father's voice in her head. Tadashi Uchiha was staring up into the rafters right into Michiko's eyes, projecting his thoughts in the same manner that her new friend Mercedes had done. Then...the man vanished in a cloud of black plumage.

!!!

Michiko was instantly panicked. Father's leaving?! 'No, Daddy!! Don't go! What's wrong?!', she tried to project to his mind, but there was no reply. He was on the move quickly, and Michiko couldn't allow this. He may have been a huge mean jerk, but she loved him, and he was her Father! Her Mother was gone, and now her Father wanted to be a coward and run away?! She wouldn't allow this. The small Uchiha jumped down from the rafters and took off, using a body flicker, and she exited the room and shortly the building, heading after what traces of her Father's chakra she could see, hoping to catch him.

[Michiko exit-----> Senju Forest]

Ryudan sensed his niece had left the building, and he was greatly concerned, but the Elder kept his poise and calm. The Meeting still had many points to address, and couldn't be stopped just because of the antics of his foolish younger brother. His little brother hurt him so...his cowardice to face his problems and taking it out on his daughter, and now this. Was there no end to the cycle of hurt and pain? How this would hurt his brother's daughter even more. Ryudan hummed, and he said, "Kai. Chi."

Two men appeared suddenly before the Elder, one wearing a monkey mask, the other wearing a dragon mask. Both were ANBU. Both had Sharingan flaring in the eyeholes of their masks.

"Yes, Sir?"

"Go after Tadashi. Slay him. Bring me his eyes. Do not hurt the girl. Make sure she is safe, and bring her back. That is my order." One part of the order was not said verbally.

"Hai.", the two ANBU said in unison, and they were gone just as quickly as they had come.

The old man coughed, clearing his throat, and would return to the matters at hand, saying, 'Excuse that. Though, my subordinates may need backup, we must proceed with the meeting....'

The guilty boy, Rin, had explained his reasonings for how he had felt, saying it was by his hands Satomi had met his death, and how because of his actions, he felt that he should not live. Everyone felt different on what to do with Rin, but it was clear that everyone did agree he must be punished in some form or fashion. He had no more say over it, having spoken his peace about it, and so Ryudan said in regards to Rin, "So be it. Lord Uchiha, Lord Hokage, however you seem fit to deal with our Jinchuuriki, please do. He has relinquished himself to your mercies. I'm sure he will agree to anything you deem is necessary.", and that he felt very sure of. The boy might be powerful and host a Bijuu, but in his state of surrender, he was non-threatening and so he was in peace in a way, finding solace in the acceptance of what he had done. Now, he would quiet himself and listen, becoming very still as he listened and felt out into the room, so that he could take in all what was happening. The young girl from the Land of Birds was very interesting. Very interesting indeed.

Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D

KKG: Sharingan 1 Tomoe (500 exp) 2 Tomoe (100/500)

Current date/time is Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:32 pm