Welcome Guest! You have made 38 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Unleash the Hydra

    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 1870
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Unleash the Hydra Empty Unleash the Hydra

    Post by Ryuko on Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:12 am

    Contract Name: Hydra Contract

    Type: Mythical Creature

    Specimen:  Hydra

    Culture/Lore:  A legendary creature often spoken of in mythology from all across the world. Hydra's are three headed Lizards infamous for their ability to regenerate and for being extremely poisonous.   Over the years this has been greatly exaggerated to the point that people believe that if you cut off one head two more will grow to take it's place which simply isn't true.

    Centuries ago they where nearly whipped out by hero's looking to make a quick name for themselves and went into hiding rarely interacting with the outside world allowing them to have largely faded into the stuff of fairy tales rather then something anyone ever expects to actually run into.

    One enclave hidden deep within the The Abandoned Caverns forged a contract with the Lords of the Land of lightning to help the military leader of that time a great general of the Inazuma clan defend the nation in hard times.  Over time that contract was intended to be transferred over to the Raikage but the First and Third both lacked the proper medical skills to make full use of it so it hasn't seen much use over the years until now.

    Element(s):  Dokuton

    Designated Skill:  Ijutsu

    Summoning Method:  With the crystal charm worn the summoner must channel their chakra around the charm. This causes a  magical glyph will appear before the user glowing brightly with ethereal energy though which the chosen summon will appear.

    Requirements: Must possess a small crystal charm around your neck. This charm is given after earning trust.

    Exclusive Perks:
    Regeneration Ability. This is a healing factor that immediately mends any damage caused to the body, recovering up to but not including severed limbs or half destroyed organs. This ability is passive once unlocked and will drain 2 points of Stamina every post that it’s used in, creating a potential hazard for the user in automatic chakra exhaustion (Costs 1000 exp for the Contract Wilder to unlock) [Sage Exclusive Perk]

    Drawbacks: Being coldblooded creatures, Hydra have a slight disadvantage against Hyouton users. Their constitution is lowered by a tier in regards to resistances against Ice//Snow Techniques and Jutsu

    Holders:  Ryuko Shizu Von Rose

    Notes: For the purposes of the Reptile Techniques summons attach themselves to the users back just below the shoulder blade


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    - Shikenri (Death Right)
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Genin

    Posts : 442
    Join date : 2017-09-14

    Unleash the Hydra Empty Re: Unleash the Hydra

    Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa on Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:27 am

    @Ryuko wrote:Contract Name: Hydra Contract

    Type: Mythical Creature

    Specimen:  Hydra

    Culture/Lore:  A legendary creature often spoken of in mythology from all across the world. Hydra's are three headed Lizards infamous for their ability to regenerate and for being extremely poisonous.   Over the years this has been greatly exaggerated to the point that people believe that if you cut off one head two more will grow to take it's place which simply isn't true.

    Centuries ago they where nearly whipped out by hero's looking to make a quick name for themselves and went into hiding rarely interacting with the outside world allowing them to have largely faded into the stuff of fairy tales rather then something anyone ever expects to actually run into.

    One enclave hidden deep within the The Abandoned Caverns forged a contract with the Lords of the Land of lightning to help the military leader of that time a great general of the Inazuma clan defend the nation in hard times.  Over time that contract was intended to be transferred over to the Raikage but the First and Third both lacked the proper medical skills to make full use of it so it hasn't seen much use over the years until now.

    Element(s):  Dokuton

    Designated Skill:  Ijutsu

    Summoning Method:  With the crystal charm worn the summoner must channel their chakra around the charm. This causes a  magical glyph will appear before the user glowing brightly with ethereal energy though which the chosen summon will appear.

    Requirements: Must possess a small crystal charm around your neck. This charm is given after earning trust.

    Exclusive Perks:
    Regeneration Ability. This is a healing factor that immediately mends any damage caused to the body, recovering up to but not including severed limbs or half destroyed organs. This ability is passive once unlocked and will drain 2 points of Stamina every post that it’s used in, creating a potential hazard for the user in automatic chakra exhaustion (Costs 1000 exp for the Contract Wilder to unlock) [Sage Exclusive Perk]

    Drawbacks: Being coldblooded creatures, Hydra have a slight disadvantage against Hyouton users. Their constitution is lowered by a tier in regards to resistances against Ice//Snow Techniques and Jutsu

    Holders:  Ryuko Shizu Von Rose

    Notes: For the purposes of the Reptile Techniques summons attach themselves to the users back just below the shoulder blade

    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Stats:
    Strength: S
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B


    Gear
    Quantum Meruit Armour
    Amicus Curiae [20 Explosians]
    100 Broadhead Arrows
    Evanescence
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 1870
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Unleash the Hydra Empty Re: Unleash the Hydra

    Post by Ryuko on Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:17 am

    Summon Name: Ghidorah
    Rank: S
    Appearance:

    Unleash the Hydra Bofuri_01_3

    A colossal 80 meter tall (When standing on it's hindlegs)  Three headed  Gold Hydra

    Element: Dokuton
    Skill(s): Ijutsu
    Stats:
    Strength: B [3]
    Constitution: B [3]
    Stamina: A [4]
    Speed: B [3]
    Coordination:  B [3]
    Intelligence: D [1]
    Perception: B [3]

    Techniques Known:
    Poison Release: Acid Rain
    Poison Release: Grand Venom Wave
    Poison Release: Hydra
    Poison Release: Lethal Poison Breath
    Yin Healing Wound Destruction

    Name: Coil
    Rank: C
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: 5
    Upkeep Cost: 3
    Range: Self
    Speed: N/A
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Secret
    Requirements: Hyrda
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: A manover where the user coils one of it's heads around a target and squeezes with deadly force.  Increases strength by 1 while crushing

    Name: Venom Bite
    Rank: A
    Power: A
    Activation Cost: 20
    Upkeep Cost: N/A
    Range: Self
    Speed: N/A
    Element:Dokuton
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Secret
    Requirements: Hyrda
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: A manover where the user bites a target with their deadly fangs using them to inject a powerful Paralyzing Venom Agent capable of inflicting full body paralysis for 3 posts

    Summon Name: Irah
    Rank: A
    Appearance:
    A tiny 16 inch  (When standing on it's hind legs) Three headed  Platinum Hydra

    Element: Dokuton
    Skill(s): Ijutsu
    Stats:
    Strength: C [2]
    Constitution: B [3]
    Stamina: B [3]
    Speed: B [3]
    Coordination:  B [3]
    Intelligence: D [1]
    Perception: B [3]

    Techniques Known:
    Mystical Palm Technique
    Poison Release: Poison Breath
    Poison Release: Venom Cutter
    Sage Art: Reptile Technique
    Venom Bite

    Summon Name: Ngova
    Rank: A
    Appearance:
    A tiny 16 inch (When standing on it's hind legs) Three headed  Platinum Hydra

    Element: Dokuton
    Skill(s): Ijutsu
    Stats:
    Strength: C [2]
    Constitution: B [3]
    Stamina: B [3]
    Speed: B [3]
    Coordination:  B [3]
    Intelligence: D [1]
    Perception: B [3]

    Techniques Known:
    Mystical Palm Technique
    Poison Release: Poison Breath
    Poison Release: Venom Cutter
    Sage Art: Reptile Technique
    Venom Bite

    Summon Name: Krachohs
    Rank: A
    Appearance:
    A  Massive  40 meter tall (When standing on it's hind legs) Three headed  Obsidian Hydra

    Element: Dokuton
    Skill(s): Ijutsu
    Stats:
    Strength: B [2]
    Constitution: B [3]
    Stamina: C [2]
    Speed: C [2]
    Coordination:  B [3]
    Intelligence: B [3]
    Perception: C [2]

    Techniques Known:
    Chakra Enhanced Strength
    Cherry Blossom Tearing Impact
    Coil
    Poison Release: Poison Breath
    Venom Bite


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    - Shikenri (Death Right)
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Admin

    Posts : 859
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

    Unleash the Hydra Empty Re: Unleash the Hydra

    Post by Chen Kimyōnakama on Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:08 am

    Are the poison jutsu already approved? If so where?


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Unleash the Hydra Rsz-dbzkdws-9c00708f-0289-4830-aa5c-020a3ba557d5


    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: C
    Speed: D
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 1870
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Unleash the Hydra Empty Re: Unleash the Hydra

    Post by Ryuko on Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:03 pm

    @Chen Kimyōnakama wrote:Are the poison jutsu already approved? If so where?

    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3655-doku-clan


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    - Shikenri (Death Right)
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 201
    Join date : 2020-06-06

    Unleash the Hydra Empty Re: Unleash the Hydra

    Post by Nyguyen Uchiha on Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:49 pm

    @Ryuko wrote:Summon Name: Ghidorah
    Rank: S
    Appearance:

    Unleash the Hydra Bofuri_01_3

    A colossal 80 meter tall (When standing on it's hindlegs)  Three headed  Gold Hydra

    Element: Dokuton
    Skill(s): Ijutsu
    Stats:
    Strength: B [3]
    Constitution: B [3]
    Stamina: A [4]
    Speed: B [3]
    Coordination:  B [3]
    Intelligence: D [1]
    Perception: B [3]

    Techniques Known:
    Poison Release: Acid Rain
    Poison Release: Grand Venom Wave
    Poison Release: Hydra
    Poison Release: Lethal Poison Breath
    Yin Healing Wound Destruction

    Name: Coil
    Rank: C
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: 5
    Upkeep Cost: 3
    Range: Self
    Speed: N/A
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Secret
    Requirements: Hyrda
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: A manover where the user coils one of it's heads around a target and squeezes with deadly force.  Increases strength by 1 while crushing

    Name: Venom Bite
    Rank: A
    Power: A
    Activation Cost: 20
    Upkeep Cost: N/A
    Range: Self
    Speed: N/A
    Element:Dokuton
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Secret
    Requirements: Hyrda
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: A manover where the user bites a target with their deadly fangs using them to inject a powerful Paralyzing Venom Agent capable of inflicting full body paralysis for 3 posts

    Summon Name: Irah
    Rank: A
    Appearance:
    A tiny 16 inch  (When standing on it's hind legs) Three headed  Platinum Hydra

    Element: Dokuton
    Skill(s): Ijutsu
    Stats:
    Strength: C [2]
    Constitution: B [3]
    Stamina: B [3]
    Speed: B [3]
    Coordination:  B [3]
    Intelligence: D [1]
    Perception: B [3]

    Techniques Known:
    Mystical Palm Technique
    Poison Release: Poison Breath
    Poison Release: Venom Cutter
    Sage Art: Reptile Technique
    Venom Bite

    Summon Name: Ngova
    Rank: A
    Appearance:
    A tiny 16 inch (When standing on it's hind legs) Three headed  Platinum Hydra

    Element: Dokuton
    Skill(s): Ijutsu
    Stats:
    Strength: C [2]
    Constitution: B [3]
    Stamina: B [3]
    Speed: B [3]
    Coordination:  B [3]
    Intelligence: D [1]
    Perception: B [3]

    Techniques Known:
    Mystical Palm Technique
    Poison Release: Poison Breath
    Poison Release: Venom Cutter
    Sage Art: Reptile Technique
    Venom Bite

    Summon Name: Krachohs
    Rank: A
    Appearance:
    A  Massive  40 meter tall (When standing on it's hind legs) Three headed  Obsidian Hydra

    Element: Dokuton
    Skill(s): Ijutsu
    Stats:
    Strength: B [2]
    Constitution: B [3]
    Stamina: C [2]
    Speed: C [2]
    Coordination:  B [3]
    Intelligence: B [3]
    Perception: C [2]

    Techniques Known:
    Chakra Enhanced Strength
    Cherry Blossom Tearing Impact
    Coil
    Poison Release: Poison Breath
    Venom Bite

    Approved.


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: B
    Stamina:  C
    Speed:  C
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: B

    Gear
    Kunai x 10
    Shuriken x 10
    Explosive Tag x5
    Flash Bomb x5
    Smoke Bomb x5
    Blood Pills x 5.
    Coagulation Pills x 5
    Military Ration Pills x 20
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 1870
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Unleash the Hydra Empty Re: Unleash the Hydra

    Post by Ryuko on Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:31 am

    Summon Name: Neku
    Rank: C
    Appearance:
    A Massive 20 meter tall (When standing on it's hind legs) Three headed brown Hydra

    Element: Dokuton
    Skill(s): Ijutsu
    Stats:
    Strength: C [2]
    Constitution: C [2]
    Stamina: C [2]
    Speed: C [2]
    Coordination: C [2]
    Intelligence: B [3]
    Perception: C [2]

    Techniques Known:
    Mystical Palm Technique
    Chakra Enhanced Strength
    Cherry Blossom Tearing Impact

    Summon Name: Zrene
    Rank: C
    Appearance:
    A Massive 20 meter tall (When standing on it's hind legs) Three headed indigo Hydra

    Element: Dokuton
    Skill(s): Ijutsu
    Stats:
    Strength: D [1]
    Constitution: C [2]
    Stamina: C [2]
    Speed: C [2]
    Coordination: B [3]
    Intelligence: C [2]
    Perception: B [3]

    Techniques Known:
    Thousand Flying Venom Needles of Doom
    Poison Release: Venom Wave
    Poison Release: Venom Formation Wall

    Summon Name: Triguno
    Rank: C
    Appearance:
    A Massive 20 meter tall (When standing on it's hind legs) Three headed vermilion Hydra

    Element: Dokuton
    Skill(s): Ijutsu
    Stats:
    Strength: D [1]
    Constitution: C [2]
    Stamina: C [2]
    Speed: C [2]
    Coordination: C [2]
    Intelligence: B [3]
    Perception: B [3]

    Techniques Known:
    Genjutsu Kai
    Brain Brust
    Mystical Palm Technique


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    - Shikenri (Death Right)
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Admin

    Posts : 859
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

    Unleash the Hydra Empty Re: Unleash the Hydra

    Post by Chen Kimyōnakama on Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:24 am

    @Ryuko wrote:Summon Name: Neku
    Rank: C
    Appearance:
    A  Massive  20 meter tall (When standing on it's hind legs) Three headed brown Hydra

    Element: Dokuton
    Skill(s): Ijutsu
    Stats:
    Strength: C [2]
    Constitution: C [2]
    Stamina: C [2]
    Speed: C [2]
    Coordination:  C [2]
    Intelligence: B [3]
    Perception: C [2]

    Techniques Known:
    Mystical Palm Technique
    Chakra Enhanced Strength
    Cherry Blossom Tearing Impact

    Summon Name: Zrene
    Rank: C
    Appearance:
    A  Massive  20 meter tall (When standing on it's hind legs) Three headed indigo Hydra

    Element: Dokuton
    Skill(s): Ijutsu
    Stats:
    Strength: D [1]
    Constitution: C [2]
    Stamina: C [2]
    Speed: C [2]
    Coordination:  B [3]
    Intelligence: C [2]
    Perception: B [3]

    Techniques Known:
    Thousand Flying Venom Needles of Doom
    Poison Release: Venom Wave
    Poison Release: Venom Formation Wall

    Summon Name: Triguno
    Rank: C
    Appearance:
    A  Massive  20 meter tall (When standing on it's hind legs) Three headed vermilion Hydra

    Element: Dokuton
    Skill(s): Ijutsu
    Stats:
    Strength: D [1]
    Constitution: C [2]
    Stamina: C [2]
    Speed: C [2]
    Coordination:  C [2]
    Intelligence: B [3]
    Perception: B [3]

    Techniques Known:
    Genjutsu Kai
    Brain Brust
    Mystical Palm Technique

    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Unleash the Hydra Rsz-dbzkdws-9c00708f-0289-4830-aa5c-020a3ba557d5


    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: C
    Speed: D
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 1870
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Unleash the Hydra Empty Re: Unleash the Hydra

    Post by Ryuko on Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:45 pm

    Just a slight correction since I had the last ones I submitted listed as the wrong rank of C when they should be B

    Summon Name: Neku
    Rank: B
    Appearance:
    A Massive 20 meter tall (When standing on it's hind legs) Three headed brown Hydra

    Element: Dokuton
    Skill(s): Ijutsu
    Stats:
    Strength: C [2]
    Constitution: C [2]
    Stamina: C [2]
    Speed: C [2]
    Coordination: C [2]
    Intelligence: B [3]
    Perception: C [2]

    Techniques Known:
    Mystical Palm Technique
    Chakra Enhanced Strength
    Cherry Blossom Tearing Impact

    Summon Name: Zrene
    Rank: B
    Appearance:
    A Massive 20 meter tall (When standing on it's hind legs) Three headed indigo Hydra

    Element: Dokuton
    Skill(s): Ijutsu
    Stats:
    Strength: D [1]
    Constitution: C [2]
    Stamina: C [2]
    Speed: C [2]
    Coordination: B [3]
    Intelligence: C [2]
    Perception: B [3]

    Techniques Known:
    Thousand Flying Venom Needles of Doom
    Poison Release: Venom Wave
    Poison Release: Venom Formation Wall

    Summon Name: Triguno
    Rank: B
    Appearance:
    A Massive 20 meter tall (When standing on it's hind legs) Three headed vermilion Hydra

    Element: Dokuton
    Skill(s): Ijutsu
    Stats:
    Strength: D [1]
    Constitution: C [2]
    Stamina: C [2]
    Speed: C [2]
    Coordination: C [2]
    Intelligence: B [3]
    Perception: B [3]

    Techniques Known:
    Genjutsu Kai
    Brain Brust
    Mystical Palm Technique


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    - Shikenri (Death Right)
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff

      Current date/time is Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:16 am