Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

The Monthly Report[Five Closed]

Hoshigaki Yui
    Hoshigaki Yui

The Monthly Report[Five Closed] Empty The Monthly Report[Five Closed]

Post by Hoshigaki Yui Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:07 pm

Yui sighed as she had prepared the report for this man, her last trip she had learned he was certainly a playboy and was a criminal out on parole. Still, people like him were needed when people like her couldn't be seen in a bad light. Her being made part of this princess group was a prime example of this. She could have mailed it to the man but for some reason, she chose to bring it to him personally. She would knock on his door and wait for him to answer, she was sure he would be happy to see her again, after all, she had a lot of information for him.

"I am here with the report, quite a few interesting details if you would not mind letting me inside to discuss it."

She would wait for him to answer the door, she felt nervous meeting him again and certainly did not think of him romantically but she was intrigued by him, could a murderer be redeemed she wanted to see if it's possible.

Signature:
    Oda
    Oda

Village : Minor Nation

The Monthly Report[Five Closed] Empty Re: The Monthly Report[Five Closed]

Post by Oda Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:26 pm

Five had been keeping a low profile the last couple of days. His watchers held plenty of reason to suspect him of attempted murder on a couple of genin. The smell of that burning chemical was all the more prominent when he sat in that chair. He had bleached the area but he could swear the smell was still there. Such vibrant youth. Still he had just gotten out of the shower of his almost haunted looking house. The gate was open and new prayer seals had been placed on the outer wall by someone. SLightly burnt around the edges as if they were just enough to keep something contained within. The manor had most of the windows still shuttered closed with curtains drawn. It looked like a dark and foreboding place. Still the sound of knocking had him raising an eye brow with a smile. Oh who could it be? He was wearing a towel around his waist and using a second one to rub his hair dry having just gotten out of the shower. He smiled to himself mischievously as he heard the voice at the door. Oh the dangerous woman from the market. How interesting. With a grin he would idly walk over to the door as he slung the second towel over his shoulders before opening the door. Only wearing two towels covering most of his chest and just below the top of the waistline to his knee's. Speaking with a smile as he attempted to make eye contact.

"Well of course my dear. Please come in. Would you like some tea?"
    He would smile and barely step out of the way to let enough room for her to pass him without them touching. Enjoying being a tease to someone who hadn't actually shown interest. Not that he had any of his own.

Renown:
    Ryo: 670,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
      Constitution: B
      Stamina: S
      Speed: C
      Coordination: B
      Intelligence: D
      Perception:  B

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3726-hinode-oda-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3725-hinode-oda
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3726-hinode-oda-updates
    Hoshigaki Yui
    Hoshigaki Yui

Post by Hoshigaki Yui Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:39 pm

When the man finally did come to answer the door he was in two towels as she simply sighed, he made space for her to walk by as she would take a seat on a coach or whatever he had to sit on. She would sit a file on the table and inside continued information, some new information for him was she was now part of some princess group which was clan heads that lead a council to help govern the village. She also had information Chi and Hana had been seeing very close and discussing things of sexual nature, so maybe they had a relationship going on. Outside of this, she had heard of a tailed beast being seen fighting in the exam forest, this was likely the biggest news as to who it was word is coming it was someone from Kumo.

"This is the information I collected, you will find some very interesting things in here, though I can assume you knew most of this already. I came to drop this off but also ask for help, I have a favor to ask of you, I need you to investigate in your own way a large amount of bandit activity. I feel like a nation is trying to test our defenses and is possibly planning something. Can you see if you can get some of them to talk?"

She knew he would likely ask her a favor in return as she waited to see what he would say, though she doubted he would refuse. The question is what would he want in return, she was prepared for just about anything he asked as long as it was not endangering her village.

Signature:
    Oda
    Oda

Village : Minor Nation

Post by Oda Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:17 pm

Five would stand to the side as she walked in passed him. Taking in her scent a moment before he would close the door behind her. Letting the light of the room become considerably darker than outside in the brightish sun. It was a country blanketed in fog after all. Still she would find her way in and set down a folder with what he assumed was documented information reports from her. She had said as much after all. Still he would tilt his head as she found a seat on his couch and made herself comfortable. An eye brow arched before he would snap his fingers. Mist forming around his body before it dispersed revealing a clothed version of the man now. Black slacks with shined black dress shoes. A silver button up shirt with the top three buttons undone revealing some of his chest. Earrings dangled from his ears and his hair was slicked back. A black heart under one eye and a purple spade under the other with gloss on his lips. He would move into the living room across from her and collect the folder before setting into a recliner. His left ankle sliding over his right knee as he got comfortable.

Five would idly dig through the file and peruse it as she spoke about her own concerns. His purple eyes glanced over the folder as he studied her with a smile. Another woman already had him looking into the exact same thing. How coincidental that he already knew where to look. But of course that would be no fun to reveal. Instead he would play the game for a while. If she was really part of a ruling influence she should already have access to the mission report of the last group he helped wipe out. Still his voice rang out. Like a soft and hypnotic melody that draws one in. "All this is very interesting. Bandits and the like you say? Well I may have noticed an increase in activity but to be orchestrated by another village. What anxieties this council has Princess. But if it's information you want, I have some interesting talents in getting that out of people. But Favors, ooh favors suggest I would get something in return yes? I am sure you know you can't placate me with talk of honor or duty...right?"

Renown:
    Ryo: 670,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
      Constitution: B
      Stamina: S
      Speed: C
      Coordination: B
      Intelligence: D
      Perception:  B

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3726-hinode-oda-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3725-hinode-oda
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3726-hinode-oda-updates

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:01 pm