Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A Private Chat : Prologue to Plans

Tatts
    Tatts

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bakuton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 100

A Private Chat : Prologue to  Plans Empty A Private Chat : Prologue to Plans

Post by Tatts Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:35 pm

Neko-Sama was beyond grateful for Hana allowing him to speak to Yui in private. There was some things that needed to be said, before the end anyways. As the communication device turned on, Neko-Sama wearing his kitty Kage uniform would address whoever turned it on, on the otherside, "Hello, I'm the Yondaime Hokage, Neko-Sama. My human Yui Kotoshura told me she was in Kumo. It is beyond imperative that I speak to her alone."

Neko-Sama would wait until Yui arrived and was alone, and would ask, "Do you remember when I broke into Konoha, and met you in the market when I first arrived in Konoha, with that bag of Sake? Do you remember anything about that day?"

It was a good way to test the waters. To see if it really was Yui. His piercing gaze holding a desparte tint of hope and sorrow as he gazed upon him human for the first time in almost a year.

[1]

Stats:
    updated:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

A Private Chat : Prologue to  Plans Empty Re: A Private Chat : Prologue to Plans

Post by Kotoshura Yui Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:07 am

Yui sat there before suddenly seeing a cat, yep that was certainly her cousin no doubt about it, she had become the kage somehow in her time gone. She began to ask about a bag od sake and something about chicken, as Yui got a bewildered look on her face, was that how they met as she began to think harder it was like you could see her brain-melting. She honestly had been dealing with such insanity the last six months that was nothing more than a blur to her, should she ie or should she tell the truth to her, however.

"Tatsu I honestly can't remember when we first met very well, you know nearly dying several times the last six months tends to make you forget small details. I do know that you are really not a cat and I have no damn idea how you became kage. Did she just leave the office and throw the position at you, I mean nothing personal but you're the last person I would pick to lead the village."

If anything her comments made it very clear this was the real Yui, only she would mock the kage in such a way, plus no one really knew she was the actual clan leader, not Tatsu. So this very likely made Tatsu realize who this was plus the clear annoyance on her face and the worried look suggested she felt like she was running out of time. She had very little time to save Rin and had very few ideas about how to even do so.

Character File

A Private Chat : Prologue to  Plans Empty Re: A Private Chat : Prologue to Plans

Post by Tatts Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:32 am

That bluntness, there was no doubt at all about it that it was Tatsu's cousin Yui. Neko-Sama broke out into a riotous, joyfilled laugh, "I finally found you! I'm sorry I'm not there now, I just received your letter just before the Chuunin Exams, and yes, yes she did. I was given no heads up, training, or lead in to the position. I woke up one day, she said I was the new hokage and left," Shaking his kitty head, he'd hold his paws in the Clone Pose, and would slowly shift into Tatsu, "Honestly I'm known as Neko-Sama to everyone around the world, your pet talking cat. I've been playing that off for my shit physical skills until recently, and what I'm doing in Konoha in the first place ... but me being Kage has been me trying my best not to let your home collapse, and to ensure that Taichi is safe from harm. Not too sure about the first one, but I definitely succeeded in the second."

Tatsu would let out a sigh, as tears started trickling down her cheeks, "I've done everything I could to find you. I've missed you so much ... but I'm going to make this right. When Menza comes for you. My new Shapeshifting Jutsu will allow me to be you on a genetic level. I'm just going to need someone who can teach me the Gates after we got robbed yesterday, thank to Aki going all MN on us. Could you train me over the line? I just need the first 5 in case Menza needs proof that I'm you ... I can trade you other clan Exclusives ... oh! and Cuz? You and Rin are officially Jounin, that was the first thing I did as Kage ... sorry I couldn't make you two Super-Jounin, or Omega-Ultra-King and Queen of Jounin. Those titles apparently don't exist yet."

In a much quieter voice, she whispered, "I hate being kage, I want to be your cat again instead."

Tatsu would look at her cousin, for the first time in almost a year, or at least it felt like almost a year to her, and at that moment, would have given her very soul if it meant she could undo all the horrors affecting Best Clan Head.

Stats:
    updated:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:30 am

She heard what had happened and could only be filled with rage, of course, Masuyo would do that. She had abandoned Rin and he nearly died before because of her so why not ditch the village, she would find her one day and beat her senseless. She then heard Tatsu cry as Yui tried to remain tough she also was glad to see her cousin with tears streaming down her own face. Then came the concerning news as she mentioned they were robbed and mentioned Aki becoming a missing-nin, the anger rose up in her that little twirp, he was responsible for both most likely.

"I KNEW IT THAT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT WAS A TRAITOR THIS ENTIRE TIME."

The rage could be felt through the screen as she stood and looked ready to smash a wall but held back. She calmed herself and heard other shocking news she was now a Jounin, this came out of left field and was totally unexpected. The good news is this made her able to come and go from her village and other villages at will now. No longer would she be restrained by being a genin with no authority. Her next request was for Yui to teach her gates, this was not something easily done, gates were not like other jutsu no hand seals to memorize it was all about a feeling inside the body and building up pressure.

"Okay that is a lot of information to process first gates are a feeling more than a Jutsu, you have to unlock the physical restraints your own body puts on yourself. You are breaking your own body limiters and there will be consequences for such actions. Basically you need to focus really hard inside your mind and picture a lock, create a key and unlock it, I suggest not actually doing it and only doing to the point it can be released. Once you use them you won't be able to use them again for a while and this would make your plan backfire."

As for what she wanted to learn this was simple she wanted to learn Chidori line, this way she had a trump card for those that can deal with blast and her taijutsu. She had to become better at using her Raiton she had put off for far too long.

"I need to learn the Chidori line if someone has an ability to deal with my blast they won't expect me to use Chidori techniques on them. So any way of teaching me these techs would be most helpful."

Character File

Post by Tatts Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:59 pm

At Yui's shout Tatsu cringed a little from the noise but nodded, "I should have known when he and the rest of Konoha refused to give me aid and advisors, and stonewalled me from building up Iwa. Something I thought I could do on day one. Still have no idea how to do it, so I'm Hokage and Tsukikage, and Konoha's still dicking over our homeland."

Tatsu would nod the explanation. Giving a prod at the areas and feeling the pressure build without fully releasing it, a gate at a time.  Nodding to herself, she'd answer Yui's query. "Thankfully you're in luck, I know all of our Villages Exclusives, not counting the new ones I didn't know we had, other than Gates and Fissure. So I can get started on the process of teaching you everything you need to know how to do the Chidori Line."

[3]

--------

OOC: Teaches Yui how to do the Chidori Line of Techs, and Tatsu was told how to use the Gates.

Stats:
    updated:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:02 pm

Yui would listen to Tatsu's words though she finally realized what Tatsu said she was going to become indistinguishable from Yui she was planning to sacrifice herself for Yui. This was not something she wanted but Yui was a selfish girl and wanted Rin to live. Truth be told if her cousin sacrificing herself saved both Rin and her life she would accept her death as a casualty for the greater good. She also mentioned Konoha screwing over their home, this was beyond true, never had Konoha helped as promised two years ago, the nation was left to rot while Konoha fattened up on the suffering of Iwa.

She then began to explain the Chidori line and how it worked, it was not hard for Yui to get used to using this after all her bloodline used Raiton to trigger explosions. She would be quite happy her cousin taught her this but she had to learn one more set of Jutsu, or at least have an idea so she could practice the lightweight and heavyweight Doton techs. She would ask Tatsu for this and see just where her mindset was at the moment.

"Tatsu another thing I need to learn is the Doton lightweight and heavyweight techniques, with these I can show you something you would not think would ever be possible. I will have unrivaled power and the ability to crush any enemy I ever face. I ask you to not take out any anger on Konoha despite its misgivings, I am positive they will get what is coming for them instead you should form an Iwa empire with Konoha now being the resources for Iwa. Make Iwa first and great again, Konoha got fat off our suffering so let them suffer the same fate."

She would wait to see what Tatsu thought of this information, she was sure it would fire her up and she hoped it made sure her cousin didn't do anything nuts. She would be glad if Iwa became the power and Konoha was just resources to the greater village.

OOC:Learned chidori line

Character File

Post by Tatts Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:19 pm

"They've abandoned Iwa, left you to rot and not a single one past Rin wanted to find you, even with me doing everything in my power to do so; Aki not only fought alongside Kyoji, but he played a part in my eyes of Rin getting kidnapped not long after the fight; even if he didn't do it personally. Me not getting told as close to immediately  as possible is the same as doing it himself; Konoha has let Iwa suffer; and has grown stagnant. With all the life around them, they don't live; they don't grow; they feast off of others, while reliving petty posturings from the past.

"And you don't want me to shake things up a bit to karmically bitchsmack sone change into their lives? Just a little? After all Taichi is on a ship sailing the seas, he's been out of Konoha for a while ... but if you ask it, if you're judgement is to not do what I know you know I'd do. Since we are family after all. I'll do that, the only reason I haven't done anything yet, was because you asked me to protect it. So, if your judgement is still the same, I'll do that then ... but only if you're sure."

Tatsu noticed that she had started raising her voice and her body spoke of raw tension and anger, giving a sheepish grin, she got her emotions under control. closing her eyes she'd repeat a mantra that she used during the war, "No one cares, nothing matters."

She'd repeat that several times, her body slowly becoming more composed, when she looked back to Yui her eyes would have a dead, yet heavy appearance to them, "Sorry for losing my composure. Honestly days like these last few months have me missing the war. Just get pointed at a settlement, kill everything, move on to the next, day in, day out, for as long as I can remember ... Konoha's corruption and xenophobia wears on me," giving a deep sigh, she'd try to smile for her cousin, "But sure, let's get you started on the Weight Lines, as for making Iwa great. Well, I did start conquering other nations trying to find you, and I remade our new empire as the Nekoian Empire. In about a week everything will be in place to move everything to Iwa, as the nation's capitol. As long as Konoha doesn't sabotage their sudden loss of power, or try to cause problems with the shifting of power.  You know Konoha, so you'll know what if or how they'll retaliate to the change of things.  Any idea of what to look out for? Assassins? Terrorism? Blockades?

"Anyways ... it is going to be a few months before it's great again, and if I do things right this time, rather than asking for help from Konoha, Iwa will be the strongest nation in the entire universe. If not of all time."

With that tidbit of hopefully  good info, Tatsu would train Yui in the Weight line of Jutsu.

[4]

Stats:
    updated:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:54 pm

Yui felt her words were dangerous to say as a kage, no way someone would not make a move on her. This likely would be the demise of her cousin, she was fanatical and Yui knew being this way would cause her to be killed. However to save Rin she would let her cousin die if it had to happen, he meant that much to her. Se wanted Iwa to be free but she doubted that would happen, Konoh was greedy and if someone killed her cousin alk her moves would be reversed, no one would follow her order to allow Yui to be Kage.

Yui would learn the lightweight techniques from her cousin and other Iwa Doton techniques, she had to get all the power she could if she planned to fight Menza. He was strong and she needed abilities he would not suspect, she had to pull trump cards out to stand any chance against him. She did not have a lot of time to talk Nariko was being nice even allowing this, she would smile at her cousin wondering if she would ever see her again.

"Tatsu it is time for me to head out make sure you stay safe, remember we are family but I cannot protect you when I am not near you."

She would smile and wave before turning off the video, she felt her heart tear, she knew her cousin was going to get herself killed. Her actions were by far not going to be tolerated by Konoha or by nefarious groups like the Society. Yui did hope she would be okay but she could not help but feel dread over the situation, this was a time when she had no time to try to fix things she had to save Rin at all costs.

OOC: Learned all iwa exclusive doton techs.

-Exit Thread-
    Exp: 10x4=40

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:49 am