Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Unsealing Memories

Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo:

Unsealing Memories  - Page 3 Empty Re: Unsealing Memories

Post by Short_Stack Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:39 pm

As Satori lightly admonished Miyu that she needed to put her personal safety first, and a heartfelt promise it would be put to good use, Miyu gave him a mighty hug that she hoped conveyed her love and trust to him, ”I know you will, it’s the main reason I trusted you enough to entrust you with a part of me. I know it will be put not just to good use, but for good reasons.” Miyu said warmly as she squeezed a little bit tighter.

Stepping back she’d give a small nod of her head in affirmation and gave a bright smile, ”I’ll make sure to take some of those rations you made, and something that’ll be a bit better than just water. Thank you for sharing them with me, and when you see me again. Me and Midori will be at a much better place, and stronger for it I think.

“I’ll see you late Big Brother, love you lots!”

And with that she’d get the provisions she’d need for her small trip and inner journey. Before heading out with one of the ninja cats of the clan as a guide. She wasn’t one hundred percent whole, but this moment in time, and the experience shared with Satori would put her one step closer to being a better, wiser her.

//Exit

[26]

Skills:
    Bloodline, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Fuuin, Ijutsu

Stats:
    Strength: C (450) : C+ (Comfortable Living)
    Con: C (450)
    Stam: C (450) : B+ (Uzumaki Female) :
    Speed: D (150)
    Coord: C (450)
    Int: A (950)
    Perc: C (450)

T: (15/ 18)

_________

205 CP / -1 CP per Post (Long Sighted UA.)

Precog: 7 (tied to Empathy UA.)
    Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bloodline | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Kuchiyose | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 253,660

Unsealing Memories  - Page 3 Empty Re: Unsealing Memories

Post by Satori Ryuutei Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:39 pm

Satori chuckled, petting her head as she hugged him and hugging her back gently. “I love you too. Please be safe.” He stated firmly before stretching and watching her leave with Khalla taking her toward the stockhouse. Smiling lightly before he turned and released a breath, tucking the scroll into his belt on his side before focusing on the next room. There a large scroll rested where he fell into a seated position in front of it, chakra pulsing as he began what he’d been working on before.

He’d made many techniques, many Kinjutsu, it was time to put them together in one spot for the future generations. One more thing to talk to Kyoji about it would seem.

// Thread Exit.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:51 am