Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Unsealing Memories

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bloodline | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Kuchiyose | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 253,660

Unsealing Memories  - Page 2 Empty Re: Unsealing Memories

Post by Satori Ryuutei Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:20 pm

Satori smiled softly at her comment on provisions and gave a low hum. “Two birds one stone then. I’ll treat you to some of the travel rations I made. They’ll fill you up and tell me if you like them or not for later too,” meandering into the kitchen, the tall young man returned with several small brick-like objects. He casually handed it to her along with a block of cheese and plate of crackers.

“Spread it on the crackers with the cheese. It’s a travel ration I started work on. A pemmican I made with mixed meats and cranberries,” he explained idly, before pouring her a glass of juice to wash it down with. Despite the fact it seemed like it’d be such a dry and course meal, due to the fat and berries the meat would be surprisingly soft and moist. Packed with simple but powerful flavors that focused on only a few perfectly balanced tastes, instead of an overwhelming tidal wave of flavor.

Combined with the grape juice it would be a perfect meal, and the pemmican was loaded with calories and nutrients due to its nature, helping to fill her up quickly as he rested his chin in his palm with a slight smile.

“Any good? It’s not Midori’s cooking but, hopefully, it gets a passing grade.”

Short_Stack

Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:21 pm

”Hmmm a pâté, it looks pretty good let’s see how it tastes.” Miyu replied as she was handed the pemmican.

She dipped the corner of the cracker into the pâté and gave it a gentle spread, and bit gently onto it letting the flavor envelope her mouth. It wasn’t a robust knock out of flavor, nor the artistic experience Miyu usually went for, nor the near divine tantric experience of Midori’s cooking. But she could definitely see Satori in the dish.

The methodical approach to the dish, the carefully arranged and maximized to the best of his skills to arrange the flavors. The meat, and berries were at a rather good ratio to keep the cheese from getting hard, the thoughtful arrangement of ingredients.

In that dish she saw him clearly in her mind’s eye and let out a happy purr of contentment, ”I can see you clearly in this dish. That’s definitely full marks, and you really are a thoughtful, and caring Big Brother. You can feel it in the food you made, thank you.”

She continued to eat some more before downing it with grape juice, an honest, happy smile lighting up her face as she enjoyed the meal before her. And the well chosen parring of juice that came along with it.

[14]

Skills:
    Bloodline, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Fuuin, Ijutsu

Stats:
    Strength: C (450) : C+ (Comfortable Living)
    Con: C (450)
    Stam: C (450) : B+ (Uzumaki Female) :
    Speed: D (150)
    Coord: C (450)
    Int: A (950)
    Perc: C (450)

T: (15/ 18)

_________

205 CP / -1 CP per Post (Long Sighted UA.)

Precog: 7 (tied to Empathy UA.)
    Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bloodline | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Kuchiyose | Ijutsu

Post by Satori Ryuutei Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:21 pm

Satori chuckled softly as he was given full marks, nodding once as he slowly hauled himself up once she’d finished her meal.

“You’re welcome to take it with you along with anything from the storehouse you’d like for provisions. You’ll need more than bread and water if you want to maintain your health.” With this he then glanced over toward the door and breathed out once.

“Alright. May as well get it over with. The surgery won’t take long at all but the regeneration takes time. At least this time you’ll be awake so we can talk a bit to distract your mind,” a slight smile formed on his lips before he folded the paper around the pemmican and set it to the side. He’d help her gather up her provisions once they were done.

Moving toward the door and heading into the medical wing of his home he motioned for her to lay on the bed before he settled beside her. Looking into her eyes once with a slight frown, giving her a final chance to ensure she really wanted to do this, though he said nothing.

Short_Stack

Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:22 pm

”Hmmm a pâté, it looks pretty good let’s see how it tastes.” Miyu replied as she was handed the pemmican.

She dipped the corner of the cracker into the pâté and gave it a gentle spread, and bit gently onto it letting the flavor envelope her mouth. It wasn’t a robust knock out of flavor, nor the artistic experience Miyu usually went for, nor the near divine tantric experience of Midori’s cooking. But she could definitely see Satori in the dish.

The methodical approach to the dish, the carefully arranged and maximized to the best of his skills to arrange the flavors. The meat, and berries were at a rather good ratio to keep the cheese from getting hard, the thoughtful arrangement of ingredients.

In that dish she saw him clearly in her mind’s eye and let out a happy purr of contentment, ”I can see you clearly in this dish. That’s definitely full marks, and you really are a thoughtful, and caring Big Brother. You can feel it in the food you made, thank you.”

She continued to eat some more before downing it with grape juice, an honest, happy smile lighting up her face as she enjoyed the meal before her. And the well chosen parring of juice that came along with it.

[15]

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:23 pm

Her question caused him to frown and glanced upward in thought. “To my knowledge, that would be something you did with Midori more likely. She can feel energy in a way that’s different from us. Though, due to my nose, I can probably offer a few bits of advice if you need it. But Ryuutei senses are far inferior to actual sensory.” His shoulders lifted in a slight shrug.

Once they were in the wing, and Miyu agreed he nodded once. Releasing a slow breath as Miyu clarified she wanted to go through with it. “Alright. I won’t ask again. As far as your concern, no it’s fine. It’s actually the reason I wanted to try now before you began awakening the bloodline in full--as the more acclimated your body is to your abilities the harsher the removal could be, and the harder it may be for my body to acclimate. The trade off is, of course, it will be more difficult for me to utilize the bloodline abilities.” His grin formed to decorate his lips.

“But like you know. Something being difficult has never stalled me. I’m the first Ryuutei to use Genjutsu and Ijutsu after all.” His eyes softened as he slowly relaxed, before his hands began to glow with chakra. Glancing at her to make sure she had no further questions.

Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:24 pm

She nodded at him saying that was more likely something she did with just Midori, and she was glad her recollection of that was intact. The whole recovering her memories thing was new ground after all. So it was better to make sure, than wander aimlessly and make assumptions.

After her asking him of his surety of the timing she gave a little laugh, "We share that in common. Even if it's difficult, or the path unclear. Once we make up our minds, we stick to the course and journey ever forwards to our goal. Now let's get this baby out of me, and sealed away for later."

Miyu would give a heartfelt laugh, and let herself relax a bit more while Satori began the process of getting an organ. Her smile and eyes speaking of the trust she had in him, and the faith that he knew what he was doing.

[16]

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:25 pm

Satori smiled softly, before releasing a slow breath and straightening as his chakra pulsed outward and he began. The operation itself wasn’t going to be a complex one, as his chakra flooded into her senses to numb pain around the area he’d be targeting. There were plenty of options, but Satori was taking the safest one that would be the easiest for her body to recover from. Her liver, which was capable of regenerating, eventually, on it’s own as long as he left a chunk of it behind.

Of course, he didn’t intend to make her live without it, but just in case anything went wrong he wanted to make sure her body could acclimate as easily as possible. As his chakra extended outward to form the chakra scalpel, the incision was neat and small before he carefully separated the lining of muscle and skin. Two quick cuts, and he was already carefully removing the organ. His skill and efficiency as clean as ever, leaving behind a small chunk of her liver before he mended the incision instantly to ensure that she didn’t bleed out.

He then carefully set the liver to the side, placing it on the table in a sealed box that was then immediately placed into ice, and sealed.

Turning he then put all his focus on Miyu. His hand pulsing with chakra as he placed a hand on her forehead, his chakra flowing outward and infusing into her body.

“I’m going to begin the reconstruction now, alright?” he murmured simply, petting her head gently as the process began. His chakra flowing through her body steadily as he began to take in the detailed information of her basic makeup, and cell structure once more. Just as he had months ago when she’d injured herself from the explosion.

Information:

Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:27 pm

Miyu felt her abdomen go numb and a sense of pressure and movement inside her, and felt the odd sensation of Satori cutting into the liver as warm blood softly pumped out of her body and trickled around her. But she wasn't the least bit scared as he quickly and precisely worked. A bleeding wound like this was one that took at least a few hours to kill a person, five minutes of a liver wound.

She looked at him as he started wrapping up and made a comment, "You know how I'm a Master Chemist? When you are ready to get a surgery I have two S Rank Drugs that I developed for surgeries. [url=https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2056-genkai-s-pharmaceuticals-spices-and-provisions#15843]One grants super intelligence, and enhanced coordination. While the other has the highest increase to one's constitution, and enhanced stamina. Both parties take it at the same time and the effects not only kick in at the same time but can last quite awhile.

"Do you think you'd be interested in that? I mean chemicals are cheap in Kiri, so I can easily make them at discount … let's say 60k for both? And whatever you feel like tipping for labor fees?"

[17]

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:28 pm

Satori blinked as she began to talk as the regeneration began. The blueprint acquired as his chakra pulsed through her body and the bleeding stopped entirely, before the next steps began. Her body beginning to steadily re-build the lost liver as he listened to her question.

“Mm. If it can raise both of those things and is specifically designed for surgeries, I’d definitely be interested. I have techniques that are very efficient, they can lower the recovery time to a few days for a complicated surgery, but it’s extremely draining for the surgeon and implantee. None of you are really ready to learn it just yet. So drugs would be a perfect replacement.” As he pondered this his gaze slid toward the ceiling briefly.

“I’ll get a hundred Ryo for you and once it’s all wrapped up I’ll pay you for them. Midori needs to finish learning Ijutsu first, and I also need you two to settle before we do anything that severe. We have time. But it’s most assuredly a good plan.” His smile softened slightly as he glanced down at her.

“Riku performing the surgery with you and Midori supporting her would make me feel quite a bit better about it, and, of course, give all of you a boost in confidence and teamwork that you need I think.”

Information:

Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:28 pm

Miyu nodded at hearing about his special healing jutsu, and the drain he got from the high level techniques. She gave a contemplative humm as she thought about that for a moment, "I've been pondering finding a way to use Uzumaki's regenerative blood and Fuuin skill from the scrolls and letter's we got from the Uzumaki. With the power of both, their use in medicine and Ijutsu could be nothing short of miraculous."

At the amount he was willing to pay, she gave a low appreciative whistle. It was a fair amount, and definitely could go towards her stock for her tinkering. Something that while useful, never failed to drain her coin purse.

She nodded at the comment on Riku, Midiori, and her working as a team would be amazing. After all there was a reason she chose Riku as her rival, and if Midiori could see her power could be used to heal, rather than just destroy, it would go a long way to helping her with her problems.

"You should definitely talk to Midori about medical training. She needs to see she's capable of healing others and making things rather than just breaking things.

"With us training in that together, I bet I'd finally see that special smile outside the kitchen more often. That joyous smile she has when she's creating something. And I definitely we'll definitely need to get on that after we get ourselves settled, and get all our things worked out."

[18]

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:29 pm

Satori nodded once with a slight smile as he worked, chakra quickly molding around her internals as the initial damage was steadily mended. Now that the bleeding had stopped the next step was to regenerate all the minor damage, beginning to steadily re-connect all the veins that had been cut for the surgery as the first step. The actual regrowth of the organ had to come last, everything else needed to be in it’s best state first.

“I’ve already talked to her about it a bit, she’s interested in the idea. Especially since it will help her gain an understanding of her curse as well since a large amount of her bloodline is cellular control mixed with natural chakra amplification.” As he commented on this he watched the steam beginning to rise from the wound as he worked, nodding once in satisfaction.

Information:

Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:29 pm

Miyu nodded and smiled at the knowledge that Midori was , and let herself think back on her recently returned memories, there were a lot to go through and a few hazy patches but there were a few things that were niggling at her, "Me and Riku-chan became friends about a week and a half ago. And while I knew of her. A part of me wonders how come she didn't know I existed till recently?

"I mean I'm not exactly subtle, and Atlus' gotten as perceptive as she is, trying to keep up with my shenanigans. And I remember us working on lots of things together. So it seems odd that she never knew about me."

It was something she remembered herself feeling justified in its fears when her mind was sealed, and her unhealed parts ran rampant. But now, starting to get into the groove of the Miyu she had become, rather than who she used to be. It was simply an oddity that she needed addressed to combat the feeling of offness.

[19]

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:30 pm

Satori shrugged slightly, “Riku primarily only lives at her place and I visit her,” he explained idly, flipping the chakra carefully as the viens finished re-connecting as he then began on the next step of melding the muscle tissue and soft layers of fat back together as the cells began to reconstruct themselves at a steady pace. Leaning back as he worked he continued on.

“She does come over, of course, but usually it’s after we’ve both finished training and she’s done dealing with her politics and family. She’s going to be the next Hozuki clan head, so we’re both quite busy,” as he stated this his chakra pulsed in response.

“It’s why it’s made it a pain getting a chance to formally ask her to marry me. I may end up just doing it on the next mission we go on.”

Information:

Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:34 pm

Miyu nodded at Riku's circumstances, and it quelled her curiosity now that she had a basic grasp of Riku's life outside of the few times she found time to hang out with her. It hadn't taken much time for Riku and her to form a close friendship, and use their playful form of rivalry to really push each other creatively. Miyu had even recently gotten Riku to open up to the more squickish forms of Ryuutei culture such as cannibalism. And in turn Riku had become somewhat of a protective older-sister figure.

At the news that Satori was planning to ask her on their next mission Miyu let out a high pitched squeal of delight, "You need to give me all the details! All of them! And I'm so excited for you, out all alone on a mission. The thrill of a job well done pumping in your veins, and then popping the question. It'll be awesome!"

[20]

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:35 pm

Satori smiled softly as she showed such elation, chuckling softly. “I’ve been planning to ask her for a while now that her family matters have settled down a bit. But of course I became clan head, I’m working on re-centering diplomacy with Konoha and Kumogakure, working with the Mizukage…” a breath left his lips as the wound at her side would continue mending. The muscles having been stitched back together before he straightened and smiled as he moved on to her skin now rapidly mending together.

“I don’t have any solid plans. Marriage is something far less serious in our culture after all, we’ll have the marriage party, and I’m sure everyone will have a good time. I suppose she’ll officially move in with me as well.” His shoulders lifted in a shrug.

Information:

Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:35 pm

Miyu nodded at Satori's explanation,the more she heard about the problems for those at the top the less interested she grew to the ideas of positions of power. [color]”I’m glad that I have no craving for power, or desire for positions of power. It sounds like it’s a bunch of chains and headaches that flay away at your freedoms and keep you from doing what you want.

“I honestly don’t know why people covet power, it seems odd to me. I mean, does it really allow you to do anything of actual use? Or are you tethered by laws and rules?”[/color]

Miyu did have to admit that she was interested in finding out why people would seek power. Even Satori wanted her organ for a purpose of power, and it intrigued her as to what purpose it served, when those in power were kept from using said power.

[21]

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:35 pm

Satori’s eyes lighted softly as Miyu asked a philosophical question. It was… odd, and refreshing. He’d gotten so used to her not really thinking anything through that it was a welcome change of pace as he worked.

“Freedom is it’s own form of power in a way. Everyone craves power, in one way or another, it’s part of being human. Even if you may not want power in the ‘usual’ sense. If you want freedom you must be strong to survive and enjoy that freedom. If you are weak you crave the powers of others to keep you safe, and so you bond together to form groups. Among those groups some individuals form that want more power than normal to keep those groups safe for any variety of reasons.” Satori’s shoulders lifted in a slight shrug.

“I cannot speak for everyone. Because it varies from person to person, and how limited you are by rules and laws comes down to the individual, the power they want, the power they have, and the position they have taken.” His gaze drifted upward as the last of her muscles finished patching back up properly.

“I want power to protect my village. I want to become the Mizukage to hold the authority to spread that protection, wealth, and happiness outside of the village to the minor villages and lands that struggle and drown in misery. I want to form peace with the other nations, and bring about a golden era of hundreds of cultures and ideals mashing together. To do any of that, I must have authority, I must be a kage.” His shoulders lifted in another slight shrug.

Information:

Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:36 pm

Miyu listened to Satori and her eyebrows raised in surprise. At the insight. She’d thought of power in a single limited range, that she didn’t see that a lot of her own goals were for power. In a sense.

”I never saw it that way. Then I guess that I crave a lot of different types of power. Sounds odd having to actually say that. The power needed to understand others, and bring them closer together by sharing their cultures, the power needed to stand toe to toe with Atlus so that I can save her from the darkness like she has myself, the power to be free and help others have freedom, the power to be spiritually strong, the power to be one with the world around me, the power to truly understand.

“Things the old me never wanted or cared about because she was too lost in herself before you and Atlas saved her, showed her a better way, and showed her that she was truly not alone … it kind of scares me in a bit, how much of that is still in me. But is something I need to face and make peace with.

“As for your reasons for needing power. I’ll work hard on becoming stronger myself because our goals in a way are very much aligned. And it really shows who you are as a person.”

[22]

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:36 pm

Satori smiled softly as she clarified her own desires for power. A realistic ideal and outlook. Power came in thousands of means, and it was natural to want it. To want to develop and grow, those that refused to do that were simply torn down and held back by trauma and not being honest with themselves. As the last of the muscle repaired itself, the skin began in full force while the stirrings of mending the liver itself began inside her as well.

“You’ll only continue to grow,” he stated simply with a slight smile, before he then glanced upward. “As far as facing your darkness, or parts you don’t like of yourself… don’t rush it. Knowing that side of you is a large first step. Accepting oneself, and trying to make changes where necessary, isn’t something you can rush through. Some things perhaps don’t even need changed, you just don’t realize it yet. As with all things, a balance is required.” He chuckled lightly.

“Things go fine in life if you give and take. It’s when you become fanatical and overbearing, on anything in life, that you ruin your life without even realizing it--along with many others.”

Information:

Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:37 pm

Miyu nodded at Satori’s words of advice. Mulling over them and absorbing them into herself. She felt as her mind settled more and her awareness starting to spread out as the parts of the seal that had deadened her extrasensory senses stirred awake. Feeling even more keenly the life around her and the gentle warmth that lay from the man before her.

It had taken Midori quite some while to help her hone that side of her. To hone the side of her that she instinctively used without understanding or guidance. But when worked upon, and her heart had become more open, had allowed her not just to sense more clearly, but to feel the emotions and hearts of others. Something more than an instinctual feeling of others, but able to feel who they were the longer she was around them. The same empathic sense that allowed her to make such a strong connection with Midori, and Shimiko. The same feeling that had let her understand the hearts of others such as Satori, Riku, and the twins.

But his words of wisdom also showed a truth about those people as well. As she took in his words of wisdom, ”Whew! I can’t believe how much I missed my sensory skills and empathy. But your words really do match up with some of those I’ve developed a bond with. But I think now that I’m more whole than I was, I can help them. Or at least be there for those that need it.

“Thank you for everything Big Brother,”
    Miyu gave a heartfelt smile, her face radiating grace and warmth, ”I’m really happy that I can come to you for words of wisdom and sound advice. You’ve never steered or others wrong, and we’re lucky to have you as our clan head.”

[23]

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:37 pm

Satori arched a brow slightly as she thanked him, and complemented his knowledge and wisdom. A soft chuckle forming from his lips as he continued to focus on the mending, watching as the last of the skin mended shut, and he began to concentrate on her lost organ in full now.

“I’m glad you think so, but never accept things I say unquestioningly. Nor anyone else. No matter their reputation, personality, or experience and intelligence. Anyone can be wrong. Advice is simply that--advice. Always form your own opinion by learning from many.” Despite these words, he wasn’t harsh. He was simply telling her the best way for her to grow on her own. Leaning back a bit he contemplated her sensory, before nodding once in agreement.

“It’s the one ability I lack. Genetics are a bit of a pain like that… though I suppose learning Senjutsu combined with my Ryuutei senses will make it fine,” he chuckled dryly before his chakra began the reconstruction. The cells of the chunk of liver that had been left beginning to steadily re-activate.

Information:

Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:37 pm

Miyu nodded at Satori’s advice, ”True. I usually take knowledge from any different sources and schools of thought. Especially when I, as Atlus says, ‘Eat a library’. All of it gets stored in the mind palace you’ve helped me create really allows me to catalogue and connect things. So, yep. It’s always best to see all the different sides of something, or new ways of thinking.

“Without saying one side is more right or wrong than the other. If one doesn’t learn from others, and as you said, not see them as infallible, then one can’t reach enlightenment. Or at least a form of it, since whenever one gains new understanding, learns new things, or sees things in a new light is a form of enlightenment.”

Miyu would wiggle around a little and giggle at the feeling of her liver starting to regrow. As Satori talked about his genetics and his hope to be a sage, ”I’ll be honest, I want to be a sage someday as well. But deep down, I really hope I can get through to Atlas to trust me with her curse before then. I mean I’m already so empathic that everytime she berserks, I do too for a while, till I can calm myself, and spread that calmness to Midori*. Sometimes I can even head it off before it gets that bad.

“The only difference between what I already go through, and what I seek. Is that as an Empath, I can feel her emotions, and calm them when I’m calm. But I have all the drawbacks without any of the understanding to really help. So yeah, I get what you mean by ‘Genetics being a pain’. And sorry I’m so preoccupied with it. It’s something that’s still there from the more raw emotions.

“I mean, I’ve spent years being able to grant her peace when I can get that blast of emotions under control. But even in that darker part of me, is the need to really be able to help end her suffering in the now, I mean I want to be a sage too someday, but I’ve also become somewhat of a realist. And realistically speaking Sages are rare, and even though a ‘possibility’ may not ever become a ‘probability’. So I want as many baskets available, to put my eggs in. So that I can best help all those I love have the best future possible. And to be able to help them now, rather than an indeterminate future that may not be.”

She’d then blush shyly, ”Sorry for harping on about that. I guess I really do need to find my center before I talk to Midori. And do what I have the ability to in the now, to help those I love while I strive to grow to be a better me … and thank you for helping me with Shimi-nee. Being able to talk to her through letters and visits, will help me grow as well. And I’m sorry for the troubles I’ve caused, if there’s anyway to make it up to you. Let me know okay?”

* Cursed Empathy UA: Whenever a Nature Clan member, Nature Clan Implantee, Cursed Markuser or a PC goes Berserk. Miyu does as well. But using Calming Steps can gain control, and calm down said individual.

[24]

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:38 pm

Satori let Miyu talk casually as he worked, mending her body fully as the organ began to finish at about it’s halfway mark reforming within her. This was going far smoothly than last time, his growth had helped significantly when it came to medical techniques it seemed. Glancing at her as she went back to the idea of Midori going berserk, Satori arched a brow.

“She doesn’t anymore, so you won’t either. Her mind has grown enough to shrug off such effects. But the negative effects do still exist, and of course she has to remain entirely in control. But it’s gotten alot easier for her. Learning Senjutsu will help her quite a bit though as I said before.” He shrugged before his chakra pulsed a final time, preparing for the last boost that would push the healing through and finish it entirely.

He didn’t have much he could say to what she’d said that he already had, so there was no point repeating what he’d already told her. Her thanks, however, earned her a slight smile.

“I’ll do what I can for my family and finding a middle-ground. Always will.” With this he relaxed a bit before petting her head lightly and focusing on the last burst of healing he needed.

Information:

Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:38 pm

Miyu nodded at Midori needing to learn Senjutsu, maybe it was time that Miyu helped take Midori to the next level of their meditations. After all with her ability to sense chakra and nature energy, Midori could enter levels of meditative oneness that few others could touch upon. And it was something that Miyu knew had helped her tremendously, ”True. I think it’s time I helped Midori reach the next level of meditative training. It’s helped me become one with the flow of life and death in nature around me, and I’m sure it will help her more to be able to be one with the lives of those around her when meditating.”

At the pat of the head, Miyu let a subconscious purr of contentment at the sign of affection as the healing was nearing its end. It had gone on much more smoothly and cleanly than last time, and Miyu let loose a happy sigh, ”This went by so much smoother since my body isn’t weighted down with toxins and drugs. It makes healing go by so much more smoother, although I probably should take time to put in a proper ventilation system into my workshop. Rather than putting it off.

“Thank you so much for the words of wisdom and helping me put myself together. I really do hope the organ is something that can help you with your quests to spread happiness and safety to those beneath you.”

[25]

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:38 pm

Satori chuckled dryly at her comment regarding her workshop, nodding his head once in agreement. “It’s not even that hard to install. Put your health first properly, I can’t just purge your body like this and reconstruct you every month.” His smile was genuine while he released a breath and straightened. Chakra pulsing through his hand as the final burst mended her liver.

The organ steadily regrowing into place, finished as Satori slowly lowered his hand with a breath. The technique complete and organs regrown, he placed his hands in his lap and smiled softly at her.

“All done. I can only thank you, and promise it will be put to good use.” He glanced at the organ in the box sealed in stasis and formed a handseal, placing it into one of his scrolls before straightening and smiling down at her.

“As well, I’ll save up the ryo for you to create the serums. Midori is growing stronger quickly, her studies into Ijutus likely won’t take much more time so it’ll be good for us to get that handled as well. I’ll be counting on you three once it’s time to implant it into me.” Bemused with a smile, he tucked his hands into his pockets and waited patiently to see if she wanted anything else.

“You’re welcome to anything in the storehouse as well. Don’t just take bread and water, meditation or not. Just don’t stuff yourself if you don’t want to be sleepy.”

Information:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:26 am