Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Memories[Open]

Uchiha Yui
    Uchiha Yui
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Village : N/A

Memories[Open] Empty Memories[Open]

Post by Uchiha Yui Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:18 pm

Uchiha Yui awoke once more drunk and hungover, it had been two years since Nyg death and she had trained very hard in secret to become strong. She stood with flowers placing them on Nyg grave, he was a great man. He died valiantly trying to save the world, a true hero and the man she loved with all her heart. He meant the world to her but maybe it was time to move on in life, she still had anger and hatred but she needed to move forward or she would be spitting on the heroism Nyg displayed.

"Nyg I will always remember you and I have got stronger but I have such a long ways to go in order to become a hero like you. That day you were amazing and burned bright when it mattered most saving the world. Thank you Nyg I am prepared to move forward, sorry it took so long but I realize the world won't stay at peace forever and I need to become a hero to save the world as you did."

She would quietly take a moment of silence for him, a true hero despite his flaws when it mattered most he stood up and did his duty. She could not hate this man no matter how much she wanted to hate him she could not, all she could do is become a hero that even surpassed Nyg in strength to become the symbol of hope and power in Konoha.
    Innocence Uchiha
    Innocence Uchiha

Village : N/A

Memories[Open] Empty Re: Memories[Open]

Post by Innocence Uchiha Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:58 pm

Innocence was usually up to no good. Like 90% of the time her deeds involved taking something that wasn't her's, calling someone a name that she should not, or picking a fight with someone that was weaker than her (a small list) but today she was suspiciously well-behaved. It wasn't because she expected anything in return but because on this particular day, she was remembering a certain man. Her father. Nyguyen Uchiha. She had never been well behaved when he was alive. It didn't matter if he was a Jounin or even the Hokage. She was a brat. She'd always be a brat. But now that he was gone, she couldn't help but remember all those times that he had tried to get her to act like a proper lady. The fact that she had not appreciated him while he was alive had bothered her and now she felt compelled to at least set aside one day where she acted in a manner that he would be proud of. As she walked to his grave, she noticed someone standing over it. The individual appeared to be swaying a bit and she immediately recognized who it was.

Yui.

Innocence walked up beside her housemaid and didn't say a word. She placed the flowers down on his grave and stood back up. She had a lot to say to Yui and it was difficult to say it while remaining polite.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:14 pm