Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

This little List of Mine

Sera O'Tem
    Sera O'Tem

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Ninjutsu , Kenjutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 20,225

This little List of Mine Empty This little List of Mine

Post by Sera O'Tem Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:39 am

Sera Would move through the Village Streets the Red wine still flowing through her veins, she felt warm and Cozy but slightly Woozy.  Though knowing she needed to get herself the gear Masuyo Told her Too.     Taking the note her Sensei wrote her before she would scan through it and then Sigh, this was going to be costly.  And if she was going to spend a lot on it  she would need to Get a bit more to keep herself in the runnings with Rin and Taichi.  Decided on Armour to help make her More durable she would nod and pick out the items as soon as she got the shop.

“ And that one” she would  occasionally point as she gathered up the list of Tools and a bit more  before she would   start counting out the Ryo she was spending.  Deciding to put back a Few things to get the shin Guards    “ Thanks” She would say   looking at the   3 months worth of pay and all of her savings.   “ hopefully  my life is worth it, am I right?” she would say  elbowing the merchant lightly and playfuly before  picking up her stuff and leaving

[exit]

1 Backpack | 50
    2 Hip Pouch | 100
    1 Holster | 25
    20 Shuriken |  2,000
    16 Kunai |  1,600
    10 Senbon | |  1000  
    5 Explosive tags |  7500
    1 Flash bomb |  1000
    3 Smoke Bomb |  3000
    150ft Wire (10 15ft lengths|   1000
    1 Military Ration pill (20pack) |  5000
    5Bandage Wraps |    2500
    Wrist-Mounted Senbon Launcher | 5,000 ryo ea.
    (Steel)Cuisse | 20,000 ryo
    (Steel)Shin Guards | 10,000 ryo

Total =59,775     225 left

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:55 pm