Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

Vengeance Is Mine Saith The Lord (Private)

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Vengeance Is Mine Saith The Lord (Private) Empty Vengeance Is Mine Saith The Lord (Private)

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:32 pm

Shimiko was spending a lazy weekend in her office at the Defense Coordination Center. She was reviewing the latest national security briefing when she hard a knock on the door. The transfer paperwork had been entered into the system and the ANBU Division had finally been notified. Ikomiki Ōtsutsuki had been delivered to Konohagakure as promised. It seemed as though the Hokage truly was committed to a lasting peace. Shimiko imagined that giving up an Ōtsutsuki couldn't have been an easy decision given how powerful they were. The paperwork came with explicit instructions not to tamper with or otherwise harvest from the corpse. Justice was to be meted out and then the corpse subsequently destroyed. Shimiko had no plans to desecrate or even analyze Ikomiki, however, she wasn't going to restrain Kara on that subject. So long as nothing permanent was taken from the body, Shimiko would let Kara handle the cat-girl how she wanted to.

If it were me.....I'd go the slow way. The Orthodox way.

Just thinking about it made her blood boil and her spirit tighten. If she were leading this punishment session it would be a torture-fest in the name of Jashin for at the end of the day, Shimiko believed that all righteous vengeance occurred by his hand. The blonde left her office and ordered the custodian of the captive to bring Ikomiki to the ANBU interrogation room housed in the bowels of the Defense Coordination Center. Once Gyokusho had brought the body, he'd be instructed to meet Shimiko in the lower levels. The Chinoike would also send word to Kara and her Twins to let them know the Moonspire terrorist was now in the Kingdom's hands. All individuals would be directed to an elevator which would take them down to the dungeons. When they arrived, they'd be greeted by a hallway akin to this. In the center would stand Shimiko Chinoike dressed in her red military spandex uniform. She was armed to the teeth with all of her weaponry and personal effects, just as she was at the Summit.

From what she was able to piece together from the Twins' memories along with Rini's omniscient analysis, Ikomiki had stolen a kill from the now ordained ministers of Jashin. She would not deny her children the opportunity to take what was owed to them by right, but of course, Kara had first dibs. The woman was made a widow by the reckless and evil actions of the Mockingbird-Nin. She had promised Kara justice and now it was time to make good on her word. Shimiko stood in the hallway arms crossed. She wasn't there to partake but to observe and ensure that all went according to plan. If Iko woke up by some miracle, she would wish she hadn't. Behind Shimiko there was a door at the end of the hallway marked 315. It had particular significance to the Orthodoxy and it was why Shimiko's first act as ANBU Captain was to personally design, build, and bless the building's chief interrogation room.

Time for payback...

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

Vengeance Is Mine Saith The Lord (Private) Empty Re: Vengeance Is Mine Saith The Lord (Private)

Post by Kara Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:22 pm

Kara had been in her lab, refining some medical techniques that she had been exploring to help better take care of the shinobi that were apparently now under her care in Kumogakure. It was the weekend and so she had not been expecting anyone to interrupt her work, but as usual she had her trusty bodyguard Doku standing watch outside the door just in case. She was dangerously close to paranoid since the simultaneous attack on both her and her late husband Damien. Doku went with her everywhere, and had been specifically chosen by Kara not just because of his skill with a blade; Doku looked eerily similar to the late Damien Darhk.

Sitting in the lab while checking and rechecking results from her various tests, Kara heard movement and murmuring from outside the door. She knew Doku would handle it, and if it were particularly important he would burst through the door with a-

“Mistress! We should leave at once, Shimiko Chinoike has requested your presence at tha Defence Coordination Center.”

Yes, there it was. It was why she found him dull. He was far too predictable and not nearly engaging enough for her superior intellect. The command he gave however had her raise an eyebrow, as if to say ‘Who exactly do you think you’re talking to’. Kara saw no one outside the now opened door so she assumed that the messenger had been sent away. Doku for his part looked equal parts apologetic and intense. He walked up to her and placed his hand over the notes she was looking at. “Apologies Mistress, but this is important. The terrorist from tha Moonspire attacks is in Kumogakure. This is what you’ve been waiting for.”  

Kara’s eyes went wide as Doku gave her the rest of the information. This was indeed worth breaking protocol for, and he was right to bring it to her immediately. Shimiko had made her a promise and it seemed that she had kept it. With an annoyed glare Kara would bat at Doku’s hand, and he would remove his hand from her notes instantly with a mumbled ”Sorry Mistress”. “Next time, Doku dear, lead with the important part. I’ll be less annoyed. But this is good news, come along then and grab my bag, I have work to do.” The bag she was referring to was her medical bag. It was a travelling kit that she had put together years before that would allow her to perform any medical task, including surgery if necessary. She ensured that her arm was loaded with her favourite poison - Spinal Tap - as well as her metal particulate and hidden blade. In reality she doubted she would need anything but her medical bag, but she did not like being unarmed anymore. She was dressed in her typical attire; a long black sleeveless gown encrusted with gems and her classic black stilettos. She had a long flowing overcoat made of the same black silk that she put on and then she scooped up her notebooks and pens and headed to the Defense Coordination Center.

As she walked into the building itself, she took a moment to check that her blonde hair was still perfectly coiffed. She had been silent along the way, brooding to herself despite Doku’s attempts to bring her out of her foul mood. Ordinarily she would have paid more attention to the attractive man at her side, but today she was having none of it. Today she had only one thing on her mind: Retribution.

She was let in without any problems, which was to be expected since she was summoned here by the ANBU Captain herself. Making her way downstairs with Doku trailing behind her holding her medical bag, she would approach the red outfitted blonde, a terse smile on her pale face. She was careful to be respectful, not only because the woman in front of her was armed to the teeth, but because she had seen the quiet and calculated rage from the Honey Badger before - and did not want to incur her wrath on such an auspicious day. “Thank you for summoning me, Shimiko-sama. I came as quickly as I was able, I do hope I’m not too late.” She knew she wasn’t, there was no possible way that anyone would try to go over Shimiko Chinoike’s head. Gesturing to her companion she would introduce him to the Honey Badger. “This is my personal bodyguard, Doku. He will be waiting out here, and won’t get in your way.” Doku would look Shimiko over appreciatively and flash the woman a charming smile, standing up to his full height and giving her a respectful nod. “Pleasure ta meet ya, ma’am.” Internally Kara cringed at the backwoods style greeting, she could see that he had taken a fancy to Shimiko and was at least thankful that pining after the other blonde woman in the hallway would keep him occupied while she meted out justice. “Not to sound impatient, but where is she?” Kara was impatient, something she usually wasn’t. She had waited for a long time for this day.

Mistress Kara:
    Gyokusho
    Gyokusho
    Mist Chuunin
    Mist Chuunin

Village : N/A

Vengeance Is Mine Saith The Lord (Private) Empty Re: Vengeance Is Mine Saith The Lord (Private)

Post by Gyokusho Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:34 am

8b8524e1cf18cdd1502e613de251ee74.jpg

The litter had made it down the street to finally arrive at Defense Coordination Center, whereupon an additional retinue of guards spilled forth from the building and surrounded the transport. A movement of strings allowed for a small ramp to fold down to the ground and a kind of wheeled medical table upon which the long-haired cat... thing... person, had lied restrained. By the general malaise about her, Osho judged she had been drugged at some point, perhaps by any of the many guards who had ridden along in the holding chamber with her. Restraints of a more malicious kind occasionally shimmered on the straps and the bed itself, and Gyo's inheritance flickered on as he observed the runes, the wild colors of his eyes suddenly moving and shifting in a lazy, hypnotic play of lights.

The man's attention snapped away from the brief study to the portentous situation as a gruff voice commanded, "Gyokusho, proceed at once the lower floors with the prisoner."

Yes, very well. Thank you.

A flick of his writs caused the wheels to turn, threads of chakra tugging along the cargo with five particularly selected guards in tow. The group squeezed into the large elevator and descended together, the stilted, tense silence palpable. Down, one, two, three, truly a mind-boggling depth for such a building. He thought about the possibility of an entirely underground labyrinth, hidden from the normal villager's sight. Probably just paranoia from the intensity of the situation; the village must have truly lost significant manpower if someone as generally insignificant as Gyo had been tasked to spearhead something this important, even if it took place entirely within the confines of the village.

Ding.

The doors smoothly slid open to greet the gathering with a most unholy visions: two absolutely beautiful icons of village life stood in the center of an unadorned murder hallway, one visibly armed with a plethora of weaponry, the other less-overtly violent but seemingly agitated. A strange man - himself incredibly suave - hovered nearby with a large bag. Gyo's eyes widened as the conflicting layers of the situation hit him. These beautiful women of such power and import, here waiting on beautiful him, in this dank and unspeakable place, presumably to execute and... god knows what else to the terrorist he brought. Not entirely sure of what to do with himself, Gyokusho felt the pungent unease he generally felt regarding ninja life and, in a flash of panic, bent over in a ridiculously low bow. The guards in the rear, not expecting this, did not fully stop in time and bumped into the rolling bed upon which Ikomiki lay, pushing it into Gyo's rump and causing him to jump up again. His still-shifting eyes slid from one woman to the next and, in an attempt to do... something, he bowed once more, lower and more in the style of a showman, as he stepped slightly to one side and threw both of his hands to his right, drawing attention to the woman strapped to the table.

My apologies for any interruptions. Ikomiki, the terrorist of Moonspire, has arrived. With his head still down, he waggled his fingers, nearly invisible threads spinning and allowing her restraining bed to roll forward another foot, brining her closer to the prominent women. The whole of him took upon the appearance of a carnival barker introducing the next ginned up cryptid. Which, to be fair, he did have a cat-eared alien in tow.

Hyakkiako, Gyokusho

Strength: E++
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A
    Speed: D
    Coord: X
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A+

Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:23 am

Yui and Yua had heard the word the terrorist of Moonspire as well as the woman that stole their kill was now in Kumo for her punishment. They were completely filled with glee and hoped they could show this to the entire nation, they deserved to see vengeance served for the loss of life caused by this woman. The pair would head toward the room she had been taken to, Yua flirting along the way as he usually did while Yui seemed calm, inside she was filled with rage and anger at this woman.

As the pair walked in they saw others in the room, not the pair minded much, she did wonder exactly what the punishment would entail. If they were allowed to do what they wanted this woman would suffer fates worse than death, she also saw the woman that had been married to the man that had lead Moonspire.

"I see you finally captured the bitch, she deserves so much punishment but we will wait to see what others want to do first. Our methods won't be fast and will inflict a great deal of suffering. If that's what you wish for the woman that took your love just let us know."

This would be fun if they were allowed to do as they wanted, she would suffer the most pain possible with their abilities. It would also show others that crossing the twin's path would be a very bad idea. They may not seem flashy or even be the strongest but one thing they were very effective at is torture and causing pain, very few in the village could match their skill in this. The twins would smile at Shimiko and give a light bow to Kara, they did not really know the other man but they assumed he was part of their village.

Signature:
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:12 am

Kara was the first to arrive. That was good since she had first right to their captive. It showed that Kara took this responsibility seriously and wasted no time to extract what she was owed from the cat. The Chinoike smiled sweetly at Kara's arrival and replied: "You're right on time." Shimiko's eyes then flowed to the man who had accompanied Kara down to the dungeon. He introduced himself as her bodyguard. Shimiko had never heard his name so he couldn't be that much of a bodyguard but then again, maybe that was in of itself an indicator of his skill. He was very handsome though. "Shimiko Chinoike, the pleasure is all mine" she said in a high-pitched and flirty voice. It was reminiscent of what a college-girl might sound like when flirting with a stud. It was mildly inappropriate for the setting but Shimiko didn't care. It wasn't like he didn't know who she was and what she was capable of. It simply didn't matter how girly she acted. When Kara piped up, Shimiko turned back to her and said "Ikomiki should be here shortly" The businesswoman was eager to get started and Shimiko could not blame her.

As if on cue, the elevator dinged. Out came an entourage of shinobi with a pinked haired metrosexual leading them. She didn't recognize his face so he was probably a genin or chuunin. Shimiko didn't see the harm in his role here as once Iko had been dropped off at Kumo's doorstep, someone would have to be suicidal to even try to liberate her. And with Akihiro dead and Mockingbird rendered defunct, the chance of a random teleportation was low. The grandstanding genin proceeded to introduce the unconscious captive. Shimiko grinned and walked up to the alien. She looked down at Ikomiki and examined her closely. Tengoku had been many things but deceptive was not one of them. He was genuinely interested in peace and given what Konoha and Kiri had been willing to do to Aki and Hana, she felt certain that this was indeed Ikomiki Ōtsutsuki. She turned to Gyokusho and responded:

"Good work soldier. Take the boys here out for a drink and put it on my tab....or you can stay in the control room and watch, if your into that sort of thing~" Shimiko's attention would be pulled back to the elevator once more as the final addition to their group arrived.

"Hello darlings!" Anyone who was anyone knew that Shimiko doted on her twins. If they wanted for anything, all they would need to do was ask. However, today was a special occasion. They would not eat first from the table of vengeance. The prized and initial morsel was to be given to Kara and from there, Yui and Yua would get their fill. The twins seemed to acknowledge this fact and were fine with it. "Now that we're all here, let's get this show on the road" Shimiko gripped the bed from the front and pulled it towards 315. She punched in a code and opened the door wheeling Ikomiki inside and allowing the others, except Gyokusho, entrance.

Once they were all in, the door was shut and she'd take Iko out of her straps and secure her into the interrogation chair. It was essentially a medieval looking version of this. It did have several controls which allowed the interrogator to shift the target into any number of positions. This would give them complete access to any part of Iko's body merely at the press of a button. If the occupants looked around, they'd see that Room 315 was a cross between a medical examiner's lab and a torturer's wet dream. There were the usual pain inflicting implements along with various medical equipment. The room was designed to keep a captive alive and get them talking, or as the case was here, inflict exorbitant amounts of pain for punishment's sake. There was a control room on another level that provided live video feed of what went on in Room 315. Gyo could watch from there if he so desired.

Once Ikomiki was secured and everyone had a chance to get comfortable, Shimiko would turn to the group.

"We all know why we're here so I'll spare you all the speeches. This piece of trash has killed many innocent people and thought she could get away with it. She thought wrong. I am giving Kara first Right of Retribution. It is up to her how much pain and suffering is inflicted on Iko. Once she's done with her, my Twins will get their turn. Once they are done, Ikomiki will be executed and her body burned to ash. All clear?"

These terms weren't negotiable and given her tone they should all know better than to ask questions at this juncture. Shimiko would continue by addressing Kara.

"Kara, how you choose to handle this filth is up to you. In my opinion she deserves it all....but ultimately its not up to me. If you want it to be quick and painless then it will be and all in this village will respect your decision." Part of Shimiko's new outlook was not to make determinations regarding punishments unilaterally. She would respect whatever approach Kara chose and she would not substitute her judgment for her own. It was Kara who had lost Damien in the attack and it was Kara whom she personally promised satisfaction. The only real unspoken rule was that Iko would not be left alive. She was going to die today, it was just a question on how merciful Kara felt like being. "If you want to go slow or be thorough until there is nothing left. That's fine too. I'll leave a clone in this room to ensure that nothing goes wrong. The real me will be outside the room keeping watch. And with that, I'll leave you to it."

She made a seal and casted the shadow clone jutsu. The clone took up residence in the corner and quietly observed. Shimiko smiled and tugged at Doku indicating he should go as well. Let's give them some privacy and see if we can't find some ourselves she thought playfully. Shimiko walked out of the room with Doku hopefully following. She'd then shut the door and let nature take its course.

Used: Shadow Clone Jutsu

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu

Post by Kara Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:02 am

The soft ‘ding’ of the elevator drew Kara’s attention and she would turn slightly so that she could see both Shimiko and whoever stepped off the elevator. She wasn’t worried about keeping an eye on Doku, he seemed to be making enough eyes for everyone in the hallway.  As expected there was a large retinue of guards surrounding the prisoner Ikomiki. She was still in a coma but regardless she was securely restrained. Among the things she was not expecting was a fairly beautiful and gregarious pink haired man. The tone of the day was somber however the man who announced the arrival of the terrorist of Moonspire brought a certain amount of charm to the tense moment. Kara found him intriguing and gave him a nod of appreciation as well as an amused smile.

Kara was otherwise still and would passively await the signal that she should do something. She was normally more of a ‘take charge’ type of person, however in this setting with Shimiko Chinoike present she was respectful of the chain of command. The chain in this case was the one she was pretty sure anyone that crossed Shimiko would get beaten with until they learned who was in command.

Immediately after the guards and Gyo came in with Ikomiki they were joined by the infamous Chinoike twins; Yui and Yua. Kara looked on as Shimiko cheerfully greeted them, and Kara gave the twins a smile as one of them spoke of their capabilities with torture. Kara did not prefer the use of vulgar language, though her expression would not show the distaste that she felt at the word ‘bitch’. She couldn’t blame the general populous for their limited grasp on language and subsequent inability to wield language effectively. She couldn’t blame them, but she could judge them. And she did, frequently and with much avarice - at least during her inner monologues. “Thank you, I do appreciate your consideration.”

As Shimiko grabbed the bed with Ikomiki on it and instructed Gyokusho and the other guards to make themselves scarce, Kara would follow along, pausing for a moment to attempt to lay a metal hand on the man’s arm and whisper a quiet word of gratitude. “Thank you for bringing her here safe and alive. Your part in this will not be forgotten.” She would then meet his eyes and smile briefly before making her way into room 315. Once they were all assembled inside Kara would look around the room, assessing what equipment she had at her disposal. The room was well stocked with both medical equipment and implements for extracting information from less than willing participants in interrogations. As the room met with her standards she gave her full attention to the ANBU Captain as she laid out the rules of engagement for today’s punishments. It was clear to Kara that these terms were non negotiable, and that was just fine with her. The only point that she would have argued had she decided today was the day she wanted to die, was about Ikomiki being executed  today. If she could have had her way completely she would have continued experimenting with her until she unlocked the secrets of regeneration and could keep them both alive forever; an eternity of suffering seemed the only fitting way to handle the mutt.

Kara would nod in agreement and understanding, waiting until Shimiko was finished to voice her thoughts. “Thank you, this means more to me than I can currently express. You have my eternal gratitude for this Shimiko-sama.” She would then turn her attention to Doku briefly as the real Shimiko tugged on his sleeve in an attempt to get him to follow her. Kara would nod towards the bag he held and he would place it on the ground, one eyebrow raised in question. “Please wait outside, Doku.” She could practically hear the grin he gave her as he hurried out of the room after Shimiko. She didn’t see it though, her back was already turned as she looked at the body bound into the interrogation chair. Hearing the door quietly close behind her trusty bodyguard, Kara would close her eyes for a moment and reach out to Damien in her mind. “For you, mon soleil et mes étoiles." She muttered quietly, her words were low but anyone perceptive enough would have been able to hear them.

With practiced ease and a professional manner, Kara would snap her eyes open and retrieve her medical bag, placing it on a nearby table. She pulled out all of the instruments she thought she would want at the ready; various syringes - some filled and some not, her notebooks and pens, a pristine set of scalpels, an I.V. kit with several bags of saline and various other small tools. Bandages, gauze, sutures and bottles of liquids. Kara was well prepared for this, at least as well prepared as someone could be given the situation. She was a doctor primarily, she’d followed in her parents footsteps on that account, but she had never taken any sort of mundane oath to ‘do no harm’. The first time she had ever killed someone had been in a situation much like this one; taken from her home by a group of thugs and forced to heal their leader. She had been young then, and scared, but even so she had kept her wits about her and handled the situation with frightening aptitude. That man had lived through the night - probably the next night as well, but she knew he was dead now. It had been that experience that had shown her that no one was defenceless, not even her. It had also taught her the importance of trust, and how fragile a thing it was - even more fragile than the human body. Those thugs had trusted that she was scared enough to not do anything untoward, that she would do exactly as they said without question.

Taking off her coat and laying it over the back of a chair she allowed the cool air of the room to further cool the metal of her right arm. She walked the few paces it took to be directly at Ikomiki’s side and placed her metal hand against the woman’s cheek gently. “I wonder if you trusted that you would go unpunished. Most likely you did, that’s why you’re here. A smarter person would have never done what you did. A smarter person would have never taken an innocent life and expected amnesty. But you’re not very smart, are you?” Kara wanted to smash the woman’s face in, to crush her bones to dust right then and there. But that was anger speaking, and she swallowed her anger with a sigh. She knew if she gave in to anger that it would be over too quickly and she would regret that for the rest of her life.

Images of that day flashed through her mind as she looked down at the cat eared woman. Images she had seen played over and over again as she had sifted through Tamwyn’s mind. And her grip tightened slightly as she struggled to contain her rage and sorrow. “You took everything from me. Everything. He was my world and you destroyed him. And for what?!” Her last question was yelled loudly as she suddenly removed her hand from the woman’s face and turned back to the table, grasping a single scalpel in her left hand and pressing it against the woman’s arm. “I could literally turn you inside out and you won’t die from it. Then we could see if you actually have a heart - which I doubt.” Kara was trembling now; all the rage and grief that she had tried to drown in alcohol and men was now coming to the surface and her usual methods of tempering her emotions were not working. She was not calm or collected; her patience had run out and her soul was raw.

For the next several hours she would scream and yell at Ikomiki in between carefully dissecting the alien. Each time she discovered some new aspect of the Otsutsuki’s physiology she would pause to take notes, furiously writing down her findings. When Ikomiki’s vitals wavered, Kara would stop and dutifully repair her; using Iryojutsu where practical medicine was not sufficient. She wanted Ikomiki to suffer, but she didn’t want her to die yet. By the end of it there was blood everywhere and the cat girl looked as though she had gotten into a fight with a blender and lost. Her face and body were mutilated; she had expertly removed pieces of skin and fur - even one of her ears. Ikomiki was still breathing, though with each breath there was a ‘gurgle’ sound that gave the Mistress a deep sense of satisfaction. Kara had committed all of her findings to memory and was herself somewhat tired. She had retained a single vial of blood - not enough to do anything substantial with, only enough to examine it’s makeup. She had performed surgeries that had taken longer than this - but that wasn’t where her exhaustion came from. Placing aside her tools she would return to look into Ikomiki’s mutilated face, a quiet smile on her lips. “I do hope that there is some merit to the idea of reincarnation. And I hope that, if there is, when you are reborn you will retain all of these memories. May they haunt you throughout all of your lives until the inevitable end of the universe. And when the universe reignites itself may you continue to cherish these moments into infinity. That is the least of what you deserve. I will cherish these moments for all time, for they are the least of what I deserve. You took something from me that no one can ever return. And unfortunately for you - it isn’t over.” Leaning in to whisper into where Ikomiki’s ear should have been, Kara spoke gently and with a wicked smile on her face. “There were three of you, and you are the only one left. What should have been evenly divided is now given freely only to you. Now my disgusting murderer, I leave you to the mercy of the high priests of Jashin.” Turning finally to Yui and Yua she would nod slowly towards them, beckoning them towards the table. “She is stable and breathing, and now you may do what you wish. Thank you for your patience. The only task that remains for me is to study this. . .” She would hold up the small vial and point towards the medical equipment she had brought with her. “A couple of hours is all it should take, and once I’m finished she can have it back.” Kara would then turn to her notes and leave the alien in the capable hands of the twins.

~~~

Outside in the hallway, Doku was doing his best to lay on the charm - seemingly unphased by anything that was going on in room 315. Shimiko’s flirting had not gone unnoticed by the dark haired man, and as far as he was concerned that meant he could keep flirting. He was not the most eloquent or intelligent person so he opted to keep it simple and a bit humorous. Without being too concerned for his own personal safety, he would lean against the wall as close as he could reasonably get to the blonde haired kunoichi and give her his best version of a smoldering smile. “Ya come here offen?” The first part was the joke. “And, uh, what doesa man hafta do ta see more of ya?” This was probably the most clever thing Doku had ever said, although he hadn’t intended it to be clever. The double entendre in his question was completely lost on him, even as his eyes took a good long look at the Honey Badger.

Mistress Kara:
    Gyokusho
    Gyokusho
    Mist Chuunin
    Mist Chuunin

Post by Gyokusho Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:46 pm

A rigid, strong, unyielding hand gripped the man’s arm and Kara’s lovely - if strained - voice met his ears. Even in her agony she possessed an incredible beauty and a poised atmosphere, attributes the Yokai could appreciate well, particularly in this dank and gloomy place. He nodded and gave her a small, delicate smile. It was no trouble at all. My pleasure even. And with that he turned to enter the control room; a night out with a bunch of stiff foot soldiers had its perks and pleasures, but they were not his normal crowd by any means and the kind of person who usually ended up in that line of work tended to follow the rules, and that was no fun at all.

Instead, he entered the control room indicated by Shimiko and wandered around for awhile, examining here and there the technology just laying around, the screens and pads and speakers. His normal life had brought him a taste of this sort of thing, but the state had an nearly unlimited budget and had thus accrued much more stuff than normal venues, all of it lacking his preferred neon sheen. He activated his devil’s eye as the assembly entered the main room. He had never used it from behind a screen and so had no idea if it would reveal anything.

And then the ministrations began. For a brief time he watched, himself no stranger to the unsavory nature of both war and the underworld, but eventually he muted the feed and turned away, busying himself with a paperback he withdrew from a coat pocket. A few of the other people in the room bristled at him, but he paid them little mind; even in his coma he would have learned of the horrific assault on Moonspire. But it had happened before his illness and he knew in about as much detail as anyone could what had happened. The event fascinated, terrified him, and elated him, and he had not lost anyone. So he left Kara to her business, occasionally flickering his watercolor eyes to the screen for the latest.

Hyakkiako, Gyokusho

Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:42 pm

The twins smiled as they could feel Karas rage and hatred as she began to do the most enjoyable things to the woman, the face of the twins was pure ecstasy it was clear they were excited by this vile and terrible punishment. Yua wanted this woman, she was his soul mate, the rage and hate she showed, the pure disgust of her actions, she was perfect for him. A woman that would not frown on his idea of justice for the world's most disgusting and terrible people, Jashinism was misunderstood. Under his sister and his rule it was now a punishment force, no longer were innocent lives allowed to be taken, no it had to be the worst of the worst people.

As she finished her deeds and prepared to leave Yua would move closer to her and talk to her, even if she was appalled she had got Yua's attention. She was now in his sights and he would not let her not at least give him a chance, even if she hated the thought of dating a Jashinist one date would not hurt me after all.

"You know Miss Kara we understand your pain and suffering, I think if you talked with me you would see the sigma placed on the religion I have before the changes we made is wrong now. I understand suffering far more than you think and we only kill those that truly deserve to die, I feel if you simply talk with me you may even enjoy what we do now. So if you feel up for it how about a little date, it's just a date it means nothing in the long term except maybe finding out we have more in common than you realize."

He would wait for her answer as Yui would begin to pull out her scripture book and begin to place several items around the body. This was clearly ready for a ritual as she began to paint her face with red lines to form a crest along her face.

"This person caused so much suffering and went against the very beliefs our church follows with our changes. They deserve the worst type of death and suffering, our Lord once said come to him and follow the true love and lord. We have proven time and time again we care about the innocent of this world, long ago Shimiko saved us from becoming just another number. Now we follow this by changing the church for the better, however, punishment for the wicked must still go on. They had no care how much damage and destruction they did to innocent lives, so I will have no cares about the suffering I am about to commit."

Yua would move over to her side as the pair would begin to summon sand and begin to slide it under the skin, letting the wound heal as they slowly would drag the sand through the woman's body, it was clearly painful as her heartbeat showed but they made sure to keep her alive by giving her adrenaline and healing her as needed. Yui would make a slice along the woman's thigh as she cut some flesh off and cut it in half offering half to Yua as the pair would consume the woman's flesh with great glee. After several hours of torture the pair would finish the ritual smiling as they did, Yua still wanted to talk to this Kara more, she did not know yet but she was perfect for him and he was perfect for her. The pair would bow down as they collected their kit and prepared to leave the room, the cremation would happen and they had done the ritual for their lord Jashin.

Signature:
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:58 pm

When Kara thanked Shimiko for this opportunity to exact vengeance, Shimiko only smiled and replied "Don't mention it. I wasn't there to protect him....but I swore on my honor that you would have your revenge. Take as much time as you need" Shimiko then left with Doku while the clone remained. They weren't standing far from the door so Shimiko could hear the yelling, drilling, and cutting that went on in 315. Kara was putting in work on Ikomiki and Shimiko was eager for her clone to pop so that she could see all the glory that the business magnate was inflicting. The anticipation was killing her but fortunately Doku provided an amusing distraction. The bodyguard had attempted to flirt with Shimiko and she saw no harm in flirting back. She leaned against the wall beside him and gently touched his arm to indicate her interest.

"Very often" she replied sweetly. It was the truth. As ANBU Captain, she had participated in many an interrogation. During the Great Dying, there were so many prisoners of war and so much intelligence to gather. Shimiko had no qualms about wringing the information out of them with less than savory methods. As to what a man would need to do to see more of her, Shimiko couldn't help but laugh. The bodyguard was goofy and probably couldn't match her even with both hands tied behind her back. He was attractive though and Shimiko found his confidence sexy.

"Its less what they have to do and more about what I want to do" she teased. While the dissection and ritualistic murder continued in 315, Shimiko would pass the time twirling her pigtails and engaging in witty banter with Doku. There was no way she could be in a long-term relationship with him though. While it was true that she and Vik had an open marriage, Doku was most definitely not her type. A fling before retirement would be fun however and when there was some nice build-up to it, it was something to look forward to. Once Kara and her Twins had their fill, the clone poofed. Shimiko was instantly given first hand knowledge of what went on in interrogation chamber.

The acts nearly moved her to tears of joy.

Kara had extracted years worth of pain during her dissection and her Twins had dedicated Ikomiki's death to Lord Jashin. The lacerations they had caused using their sand was more than enough to finish off what Kara had started. The cat-girl's organs were not meant to take that kind of punishment. It was a slow and painful death. When all was said and done, Shimiko signaled to one of the cameras. It was the universal ANBU callsign for disposal. A team would enter into Room 315, and drag the cat-girl's body into a furnace where she'd be burnt to ash. The ash would then be broken up and sourced to different places. Some of it was buried in the earth and some would be turned into fertilizer. At the end of the day, Ikomiki would be no more. There'd be not a trace of her body left except for what Kara had removed. Shimiko had read Konoha's instructions and she personally did not intend to disobey them. However, she would not command Kara on this subject. She had a right to whatever she had taken from Iko's body. The terrorist's eyes were useless which meant that the experiments probably posed no direct threat to the Ōtsutsuki Clan's interests.

Kara will handle it as she pleases....I won't compromise her vision for justice because of what some washed up bastard of a Hokage thinks....

Shimiko knew she might be jeopardizing the peace by giving Kara such leeway, but she didn't care. No one would find out and even if they did, she'd stand by her decision. Assuming Yui, Yua, and Kara met her back outside 315. Shimiko would plant a quick kiss on Doku's cheek in front of the small audience. As she did so, she slipped her "business" card into his pocket or whatever article of clothing possessed enough space to insert it. The move was done at a natural S-Rank Coordination meaning that it was is deft and sly beyond measure, Doku might not even notice it until he disrobed back home. If he wanted to talk to her in private, all he'd need to do is to book an appointment at Shimiko Tower. She gave him a wink and turned to her torturers.

"That was...beautiful. However, it goes without saying that nothing was taken from Ikomiki and nothing was kept" Shimiko gave Kara a look indicating that she knew and understood, but wouldn't say anything. Shimiko would ensure that they all were sworn to secrecy and if someone accused them of disobeying Konoha's instructions they had an obligation to deny it to their deaths. "Yui and Yua, glory and grace to you both. That was a fine ritual, I am certain that Lord Jashin is most pleased with his new Lord and Lady Superior. As for what's next...." She sighed and put her hands on her hips as if thinking on what their next move would be.

With the traitor permanently disposed of and the carnage sating their collective souls, she figured now would be as good a time as any to get something to eat.

"Whose hungry? I'm in the mood for Ayano's." Of course, if her group had other plans she wouldn't force them to come along but she did recall what Yua had said to Kara. He was attracted to her and she was indeed a good fit for him. She might make an honest man of him yet and as his mother, Shimiko would try to facilitate this as much as possible. Kara was more likely to agree to be in his company if Shimiko was there. It'd also give Yua a chance to not come off as a complete degenerate sex hound. A lightbulb went off in Shimiko's head as she remembered that she was to give something to Kara. "Oh!" She reached in her back pouch and retrieved a thick envelope containing 1 million Ryo. She then handed it to Kara. "Reparations courtesy of the Kirigakure government" Shimiko didn't elaborate further. The amount was a pittance compared to what she had lost but it was her responsibility to turn it over to Kara all the same.

[Handing Kara 1 million ryo]

Character File

Post by Kara Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:50 pm

Placing the single vial of Ikomiki’s blood in her medical bag she would pause as the male twin, Yua, moved closer to speak with her. Kara gave Yua half her attention as she methodically cleaned the blood and fluids off of her own skin and metal. It seemed that something she had done had drawn Yua’s attention, and while any other person might have been offended at the suggestion of a date during this particular event - Kara was not. Kara rarely took offence to anything, it was easy for her to ignore small indiscretions or subtle jabs given that she actively practiced the art of remaining detached. And truth be told, Kara was interested. Yua was easy on the eyes, and given her current raw emotional state he was a welcome focus despite his apparent religious views. If she could see past Doku’s ineptitude then she could also see past Yua’s zealotry for Jashin.

She hadn’t missed Yua’s implied statement, her sharp mind didn’t miss much. But she wasn’t invested in pointing it out and instead allowed the man to infer that she was too dull to assess the situation. She allowed such from people all the time, it was part and parcel of being the most intelligent person in the room. Kara was emotionally exhausted, she’d barely made it through the last few hours and now she was being propositioned by someone. It was a lot to take in and as she took a clean towel and dried off her hands she would take one step closer to Yua, raising her left hand towards the man’s cheek. Her intention was to gently run her fingers from his cheekbone to his jaw, a silent acquiescence. “Hmm. . . Perhaps we have more in common than we both realize. . .” She would lower her hand abruptly and flash him a demure smile. “Alright, one date. I assume you mean to impress me.” She would wink at the word ‘impress’ and then grab her medical bag and retreat to the back of the room with clone Shimiko. She sat and watched the ritual that the twins performed, silently save for one moment. While there was a louder moment in the ritual, Kara would lean towards clone Shimiko and speak quietly. “Thank you, I can start living again. Anything you ask for, it’s yours; this is not repayment of a debt, it is gratitude for a boon.” Her words were swift so as not to unduly interrupt the ritual, though she needed to get them out to Shimiko alone.

Eventually the ritual would end and the three of them would exit room 315, the clone Shimiko ‘poofing’ out of existence as soon as it was no longer needed. Upon exiting Kara noticed the real Shimiko planting a kiss on Doku’s cheek and Kara would give an approving smile. It was good to see the man making friends outside of herself. And as much as she thought he was an idiot, she did still wish the best for him. It looked better on her after all. Doku was grinning from ear to ear, having just spent several hours flirting with the ANBU Captain, he was in high spirits. And of course he was not nearly perceptive enough to notice the sleight of hand performed by Shimiko, though he definitely would later most likely with another goofy and excited grin. As soon as his Mistress returned to the hallway, Doku would stand up straight again, a slight blush on his cheeks as though he’d been caught with one hand in the cookie jar. Kara did not want to dissuade Doku from pursuing other interests, so she gave him a reassuring smile and then focused her attention on Shimiko while she spoke.

When Shimiko stated clearly that nothing from the body was removed, Kara did not visibly react. It was easy to lie when you said nothing. Kara met Shimiko’s gaze, but otherwise gave no indication of understanding. Having been mildly interrogated by Shimiko herself, she had no doubt that Shimiko understood what she was doing. Plausible deniability. The suggestion of going to eat was an interesting one, Kara’s left eyebrow would go up just a touch. ‘Jashinist’s truly are interesting. . .’ The three Jashinists in the room had gone from terrible ritual torture and killing to wanting to go on a date and going to Ayano’s. It was a religion Kara did not yet understand, though she was certain she would gain a better understanding of it in the coming weeks.

“I’m not hungry. Though I could certainly use a drink, I’ll come along.” Kara could use several drinks, but she doubted she’d get the opportunity for the amount she’d prefer under Shimiko’s watchful gaze. She was in the middle of handing off her medical bag to Doku when Shimiko reached into her back pouch and pulled out a thick envelope filled with ryo. The money meant nothing to Kara, but the gesture was appreciated. With her right hand she would reach forward and grasp the envelope in her metal fingers, quickly passing it over to Doku without investigating further. She was able to determine based on the thickness of the envelope that it contained one million ryo, a small sum to cover such a large loss. It was almost insulting to the finance magnate, but again she let it slide. After nodding her head in acknowledgement, Kara would sidle up to Yua, a mischievous twinkle in her golden eyes. Partially she was trying to show her interest to the man, and partly she was trying to tease Doku - she knew how he hated her showing attention to other people. “You’ll be there, won’t you?” She would say to the man at her side, giving Yua a smile she was hoping she hadn’t read that wrong, she was more prone to err when she was emotional.

[Accepting 1 million ryo from Shimiko, taking 1 vial of Ikomiki’s blood]

Mistress Kara:
    Gyokusho
    Gyokusho
    Mist Chuunin
    Mist Chuunin

Post by Gyokusho Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:27 pm

What an unexpected twist. From the lines of his book and under the muted feed, Gyo's still-changing eyes flicked back and forth to the small screen periodically to keep tabs on the goings on in that room. Particularly, he kept a somewhat vigilant eye to check when the whole thing ended, but of course the possibility remained that a room of four superhumans and the clone of one of the strongest individuals on the planet might cause something interesting. And, low and behold, they did.

Kara had finished, as far as he could tell, and the 'twins' took over. He flipped the volume back on, only to find himself bombarded with the horrific sound of what appeared to be sand telekinetically being dragged through the body of the cat girl. He rotated the volume dial down to low, though still audible, as he watched in a mixture of horror and amazement as the two monstrosities worked their blood magic on the feeble creature on the slab, culminating in them - yes, yes they began to eat a piece of her. The entire process tapered off then, though went on for so long that eventually the man managed to finish the book before simply twirling around idly in his spinning chair like a child for nearly an entire hour. After the climactic cannibalism, his eyes settled down into their normal color pattern, and he breathed an audible sigh of relief when the affair ended. He popped on out of his chair and walked over to meet the rest of the group, catching the tail end of Shimi's adoring comments about the 'ritual.'

The gore did not bother him, but the general zealotry of many members of the militant arm of the village always baffled him. Regardless, Shimiko's suggestion of both food and drink caught the man's attention. I'm famished after all of that. Ayano's sounds wonderful! Feeling oddly back in his element after the vicarious emotional strain of on and off watching Kara, he was very much in the mood for a few drinks and a bite or two. He had no idea if he was invited of course, but by his count his presence brought them up to an even 6 and a fifty-fifty gender split, if people wanted to be vanilla about it, or just an extra person, if they didn't.

Hyakkiako, Gyokusho

Kara
    Kara

Character File

Post by Kara Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:01 pm

Kara would follow along with the group, not happy exactly but with a feeling of catharsis at the day's events. What had started as a trying ordeal filled with entirely too much emotion and distress had ended with her obtaining retribution and a sense of closure on the traumatic events of the past years. Her soul felt a bit lighter, if such a thing existed which she had no medical proof that it did, but her smile at the assembled group was now less forced and more genuine.

Assuming the six of them went to Ayano’s, Kara would enjoy the food and drink, though she spent more time nursing a drink than actually eating anything. She would carry on conversation with all present, being charming and personable as usual and flirting heavily with Yua and Gyokusho. Doku would also join them, and spent his time flirting heavily with Shimiko and Gyokusho, assuming they were both open to it.

After a time Kara would excuse herself and head to her lab. Spending the next several days examining the blood she had obtained she found two curious things. Firstly that she was able to thoroughly map the Otsutsuki blood which would allow her to better treat and care for anyone with Otsutsuki physiology, and also that Ikomiki’s blood was not pure. It seemed that she was either a victim or willing participant in organ transplant, or that she had been the product of birth between an Otsutsuki and a Senju. The latter was less likely seeing as the Otsutsuki were aliens from other worlds, so she made the correct logical leap especially considering the company the murderer kept that the alien must have been a willing participant in an organ transplant. She assumed that this particular piece of information must already have been known by the task force that was sent to deal with her and her ilk, however she also knew that it may prove difficult to explain how she discovered it if the information ever surfaced. Making meticulous notes of the physiology of the alien, made possible due to her eidetic memory, she would file them away safely under lock and key before returning to her suite in Shimiko Towers to finally sleep without the ghost of Damien Darhk.

[Exit Thread - Claiming 1 million ryo from Shimiko, 1 vial of Ikomiki’s blood - studied to provide knowledge of Otsutsuki and Senju]

Mistress Kara:
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:31 pm

Shimiko was taken aback by Gyo's boldness. He didn't mind inviting himself to their outing even though she had implied he might be in better company with the soldiers that helped him escort Iko to the Defense Coordination Center. Shimiko was in a good mood though and she admired Gyo's fearlessness. He was in the prescence of some of the most violent and brutal people in the whole village and he was acting as though he was amongst friends. This was the exact kind of energy that Shimiko approved of and she decided that she would be delighted to have him join them. "Come with, the more the merrier!" she said cheerfully.

The group would then head to Ayano's where a great deal of fun, laughter, and flirting was had. Shimiko welcomed Doku's advances and made a few of her own. It was like a pre-game before the main event, an opening act, an appetizer. The occasional hand was brushed against the thigh, a finger food was nibbled seductively, and Doku's rather adventurous tastes were noted and appreciated. Once all was said and done, a time would be set aside for the two to get more acquainted with each other. It was the most fun Shimiko had had in months. She knew she wouldn't have the luxury of being a shinobi in the village much longer, but the meal at Ayano's reminded her why she had pursued such an illustrious career in the first place. It was ultimately to protect moments like these. Moments where they weren't just warriors but living, breathing, and even loving human beings.

[Exit]

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:37 pm

The twins had finished their tasks and were more than satisfied, Yua would wink at Kara as they would all head off to a feast it seemed. The twins had a lot on their minds however, exactly what would they do with the church being one of them. They used the church to gain power and had risen because of it, to them however religion was just a false thing that excited to control the masses, they felt no real connection to Jashin if anything they felt a much stronger connection to the tailed beast inside. To them, he was like a god, an ancient being that had wanted to end humans and in a way that darkness had seeped into the twin's minds. They let the others get far ahead of them as they would stop for a small chit-chat with each other.

"Yua I think we will soon end this charade we have been playing, we will use the church but our goals are not what people think they are. This world we experienced all the darkness it offers, yet it's so hard to take out the scum of this world, it needs to change, we must force the world to change."

Yua would simply smile and give a thumbs up to Yui, the pair were thinking the same way, if anyone noticed they would notice the tailed beast chakra was more visible and could be felt easier inside the pair. The pair's minds were becoming closer and closer to what he wanted. These humans were perfect partners and he could only wonder what sort of chaos would soon come.

-Exit Thread-

Signature:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:51 pm