Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Ho Chi Mine's Iron Will (keep flowing)

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Ho Chi Mine's Iron Will (keep flowing) Empty Ho Chi Mine's Iron Will (keep flowing)

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:53 pm

Ho Chi Mine's Iron Will (keep flowing)

"Ya know what ya need ta win a wa'? People. Ya know what ya need ta gedda people where they needda go? Boats. Ya know what ya need ta make boats? Iron! Ged id back!"

Background & Belligerents

Ho Chi Mine's Iron Will (keep flowing) MGx1cBS

Ho Chi Mine is a small but active town located in the Land of Lightning (pictured above). They have an active iron mine, and very easy access to the sea. During times of peace, their primary buyer was actually Water Country, despite being located within the Land of Lightning, primarily due to the difficulty of shipping through the mountains. Kumogakure was, however, a close second, and Sky Country took a somewhat distant third.

Now, however, Kumogakure has fully taken over the port town and is transforming it into a fortress while blocking all iron exports to any foreign land. Being cut off from vital resources does not sit well with the leadership of Kirigakure, and they are looking to claim the town for themselves and reopen the supply line.

Special Reward

Passive income of 350K for 6 IRL months to the winning village (best two of three).

Mission List

Tower Defense:

Flank Stakes:

Fight in Mining Armor:

Ho Chi Mine's Iron Will (keep flowing) Empty Re: Ho Chi Mine's Iron Will (keep flowing)

Post by InarieKaguya Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:52 am

Assigning Inarie up for Tower Defense mission.

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 321,000
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: C (B/Physical)
    • Stamina: C+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B

Link to Character Updates: Inarie Kaguya
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

Ho Chi Mine's Iron Will (keep flowing) Empty Re: Ho Chi Mine's Iron Will (keep flowing)

Post by Kim Chang-Min Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:04 am

Change of plans it will be Shimiko vs Rin for the Tower Defense Mission
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:03 pm

Since Rin is absent and he never posted in the War Mission, I'll withdraw for now. Someone else can take his spot or another pair of people can compete in it if they like

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:17 pm