Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

A Time to Kill

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

A Time to Kill Empty A Time to Kill

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:07 pm

She had enough of hearing the same names over and over again. Chen Kimyonokama and Raijin. Their names keep popping up as thorns in their sides and she wanted them dealt with. She sat at her desk and tapped her fingers upon the desk as she waited. She had a couple ANBU covertly deliver messages to Zenichi and Burittsu. It was like divine providence delivered Burittsu to the village by Ren Uchiha. Divine Providence that ushered a fallen kage with nothing really left to do but to act as a hired sword for her.

She had a couple contracts with her, both requiring their blood stamp and signature. She simply awaited their entrance. She was dressed in pretty much her entire battle rattle with her mask down around her throat and her kage hat sitting in the corner of the desk. Whether or not she was sending these two to their deaths was unknown to her, but she had to deal with it. She also ran her fingers around 2 blank seal tags.
    OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
    == 2 Blank Tags bought for this topic (100 ryo total)

Airi's EXP Gained thus far
      This Post:
      Total Gained:

Airi's EXP Unique Ability
    Experience from Me to You
    A player may provide an additional +5 EXP bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses 5 EXP, per post, when performing missions

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga
    Zenaku Uchiha
    Zenaku Uchiha
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

A Time to Kill Empty Re: A Time to Kill

Post by Zenaku Uchiha Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:08 am

Zenaku had just walked out from a local Raman shop where he had some lunch when a member of his Anbu team came up behind him from in the shadows. " Zenaku sir you have been summoned by lady hokage and your presence is required." just like he had appeared the anbu member was gone. Zenaku had wondered why he was being summoned by the hokage, he hoped that he had not done something wrong that he did not know of.

Using the half tiger sign zenaku vanished into thin air or so it looked like it to the normal eye, but in just moments zenaku arrived at the door of the hokage. The uchiha would knock on the door as he then opened it if she said to come In.

" Good day lady hokage. What is it you needed my presence for.? "

Zwnaku would ask the hokage as he was a little confused on why he was being called for. It was surely rare that a hokage called for him, it reminded him of when tengoku would some times need aid of his.

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (A)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage: Eternal mangekiyo sharringan. 

Spoiler:
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 4,062,000

Post by Burittsu Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:24 am

Burittsu was found by one masked Anbu who placed the paper down upon the ground a few meters away before bowing their head. Only to fizzle out and disappear once the eyes of the Yuki rested upon that piece of paper on the roof of a building Burittsu read the words upon the piece of paper and could only respond in laughing. Talking to himself the male only had dialogue meant for Blitz as it seemed the Kage herself would like to see the shinobi. For once he minded his business and didn’t disturb the peace within the village but the fact she sent shinobi out to find him.

Meant something else was afoot in the world to call an outsider into her circle for a moment or more yet nothing concerned him. So he went with a smile on his face being ever so polite once entering the mansion giving everyone a friendly little smile. Remembering where Blitz headed up to meet her before the boy really ended up tying favors with high authority. Could it have been simple dumb luck. Yes. Burittsu made his way to the Hokages chambers that were guarded by two leaf Jounin yet Burittsu kept his smile and locked eyes with the two of them before bowing.

The two guards looked at the male then themselves in question before opening the doors to allow Burittsu to go through. Once making it through he would see Red Hair Airi and Uchiha Zenaku bowing his head once more. Before moving to the left side of the room keeping his cool embrace away from the Hokage he sat down remaining close to the wall. Awaiting to hear the news or warning to be given by the lord of this kingdom.

Remaining quiet he knew even Blitz would be watching this yet he felt no resistance in sometime from within indeed he was curious. But yet if he didn’t want to fight it made it all the better to easily play as him and replace him for good. Indeed he would check on him later for now he remained sat down with his eyes upon the two.

“Lady Red Of Konoha and Uchiha Zenaku. I answered you. What do you request?”

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken
    :: Samehada
    :: Leggings is S Rank granting +1 Tier to speed
    :: Chestplate is S Rank granting +1 Tier to Con
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:02 pm

Zenaku was the first to show up. She activated her Byakkugan (rank 5) and shouted. "Enter!" she stated. As Zenaku entered, she smiled at his entrance. "You'll know once the second player shows up. Please, have a seat, Zenaku. Get comfortable," she said. She shuffled through the two contracts, placing one of them in her drawer. Which one? Well, that's a secret as the two contracts were covered by manila envelopes.

As Burittsu made his way in, she smiled to him and held a hand out, directing him to an empty chair. There were two chairs pre-positioned as if she had prepared her office specifically for the two. "Now that the two of you are here, we can get started," she said standing up and picked the manila envelope up and opened it. After the two sat down, she handed them each a single piece of paper. It was a shinobi file and a contract.

"It's not secret that this man has been on our sight. Before I increase the bounty on this man's head globally, I'm going to hire the two of you as assassins to kill one, Chen Kimyonokama.  Who I have labeled as the Butcher of the Sands. As you can see, I have raised his bounty to 10 million ryo. I would like to give the two of you first crack at killing this man before i release the information globally. I don't know much about him, so the two of you will be going in blind against him. "

"I do demand his head, his eyes in-tact. By the time you return, if you return, I will know whether or not you are lying about the head being Chen's or not. I also authorize the two of you to kill whomever defends or fights along side him. I do not care about how many people you have to kill to get through to Chen, as long as they aren't innocent civilians. We are better than Chen, do you understand?" she said before sitting back down and clasping her fingers together.

"I will also authorize the two of you to use and employ any means required to kill the man. Bijuu or otherwise will be permitted as long as you leave the innocents out of it," she said as she enters her desk and pulls out a map. It had colors smeared upon each of the countries.

"Currently, as you can see in as sloppy as a means possible, these are the lands controlled by the major nations on this continent. Chen had leveled Sunagakure," she said putting her finger on Sunagakure. "He also sent me a message recently from Kumogakure," she then puts a finger on Kumogakure.

"This also leads me to believe, since Raijin has also struck Iwagakure recently, never having crossed paths that the two might be working with one another in some capacity. But due to the lands that are claimed, I have reason to believe he should be holed up in one of three places. Mountain, Rice, or Waves. You have one of three choices," she said rolling the map back up and putting it back in her desk drawer.

"Successful completion will result in a pool of 10 million ryo between you and whomever else you recruit. I will also offer 1 Konoha Village Exclusive to the two of you. I will also offer Zenaku a promotion," she said turning her eyes to Zenaku. There was an ANBU Captain slot available. She placed her hand upon her chest, covering her cleavage and bowed lightly to the two men.

"I will require blood oaths on those contracts. You may keep the attached image of Chen Kimyonokama and take it with you."

This Post: 20 (last post) | 20 (this post) 
      Total Gained: 40 

A player may provide an additional +5 EXP bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses 5 EXP, per post, when performing missions

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Zenaku Uchiha
    Zenaku Uchiha
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Zenaku Uchiha Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:25 pm

As the uchiha entered the hokages office she offered him a seat so zenaku sat down, she said that she would explain everything once the other person had arrived to the office. If there was another person coming then that let zenaku know that she was about to assign a mission but at the time zenaku could not know what it was for he was not a mind reader. Well he could but that requires him to use his Sharingan so he would just wait for the other one to arrive.

A few minutes later the second shinobi would arrive and the uchiha would see that it was burritsu, this made zen wonder if this had anything to do with his organization the Akatsuki but he would soon find out soon. Just then airi would open up a envelope as she handed the both of them a paper. On the paper it had the face and names of Chen the butcher of suna and Raijin. The hokage had placed a 10mil bounty on chens head and before she went global with the matter she wanted to hire zen and burritsu to be assassin to take care of them.

The hokage would open up a map and explained that there was three choices as to where they could be, she was not sure if Chen or raijin was working together but there could be a high probability that they was. She stated that Chen sent her a message from kumo, she gave them permission to kill any one who got in there way but to keep the civilians out of the cross fire. She also gave them permission to use there bijuu powers to fight with.

The 3 choices she told them about was the land of waves, land of rice and land of mountains. She explained after that the completion of this mission would offer 10 million ryo, a village exclusive and zenaku a promotion. Zenaku only knew of 3 ranks higher then what he had and that was Jonin Commander, Anbu captain, and hokage. And seeing as Airi is the hokage and kimiko is the Jonin Commander makes since to say that he was getting promoted to be the captain of the anbu.

" I see, this is definitely not going to be a easy task. If I had to make a guess I would either say waves since it's closest to kumo or mountain as it sits between iwa and suna. But if Chen had sent a message from kumo then in all likelihood we would have a better chance of finding him in waves."

Zenaku would say as he sat in his chair pondering over what could be the best plan of action.

Spoiler:
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Post by Burittsu Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:19 am

Burittsu remained silent as he was invited to the seat. He paid close attention to the details that were being said as also the map that was shown to the two shinobi. Chuckling a little bit as Airi herself announced her official plan to eradicate the world of people that she considered to be truly evil. The stories of villages meeting doom head on only fit the description of these two shinobi; the money was indeed worth it. Yet another reward caught the interest of the Yuki: a chance to battle elite shinobi to the death. But also a chance to learn something from his allies, an opportunity to laugh at himself; it had seemed Burittsu finally understood a little of why Blitz stuck around these people.

The plan to get rid of these two powerhouses made it clear that the empty seat of being such a powerful individual would now open up. The options on the map were blunt and precise, something he could get used to when working with the famous Red Hair. His laugh couldn’t be contained any longer as he thought about the results of such combat yet he had a skilled individual that actually trusted him.

“Burittsu Yuki at your service. My partner and I will handle the situation as well. As for the blood oath from the soon to be famous Akatsuki. Isn’t that right Uchiha?”

Burittsu squeezed his left hand applying pressure to the ring upon his middle finger in response Samehada appeared between his hand before dropping on his shoulder resting silently wrapped underneath its bandages missing its true owner. Laughing a little bit Burittsu picked up the left hand of Zenaku his cold touch should be nothing for the will of fire.

Zenaku touch Samehada so you can give her your end of the deal. He is fully fed on a daily basis and he has no need to consume anymore. I've made sure of that. But I am your guest. Let me honor you all.”

Gripping Samehada tightly only disturbed the beast even more due to the fact it's quote on quote owner didn’t understand the meaning behind its nature. In a way at least he demanded it be done, a win is a win. Coming to terms with this Samehada gave it’s best and pierced through the hand of Burittsu shedding blood upon the carpet. Burittsu quickly moved his hand above the necessary papers for the blood oath and bathed it in his blood leaving only one good piece of parchment left.

Untouched protected by the universe itself, meant for all for Zenaku. Cracking his neck before chuckling and the spike retracted back into the blade as soon in front of everyone in the room the wound itself would heal up. Thanks to Samehada’s healing factors. For Zenaku a simple cut on the tip of his finger if he wanted the way of his shinobi was indeed seen as different amongst the people. Yet he kept it hidden when he was a leader. Holding out the handle of Samehada as once more the five inch spike protruded out its golden handle with a tiny skull at its hilt.

“Just a simple swipe.”

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Jun 21, 2024 3:42 am

Airi thought for a moment when Zenaku considered his options on where to go. "Don't worry about Mountain nor Waves. I'm going to have Tengoku scout out Mountains and Kimiko's group scout out Waves. So either Kumogakure or Rice. Whichever you want. Also, don't bother with Raijin unless he is helping Chen, then feel free to kill him if he's helping Chen. He's more of a nuisance than anything else," she said waving it off dismissively. She 'hrmph's and lowered her hand down upon her desk.

And then Burittsu went a bit overboard with his blood-oath. She raised a brow as she watched him dump a ton of blood onto the paper. She blinked and tilted her head. "A thumb print would suffice, Zenaku," she said sighing outwardly. If and when Zenaku has done that, she stood up and took the contract from Zenaku while looking at Buri's blood-soaked sheet of paper. "Uh, put that on the desk and I'll deal with that once it dries," she stated, resisting showing disgust.

"But yes, I'll teach you Rasengan, Burittsu, if the two of you bring me his head. I want his head in-tact. Once I get his head back, I'll take what I want and release the head back to you two so you can claim your reward from the Stag Emporium. They're offering an additional 3 million ryo for his head. You don't have to leave right now, but leave at your earliest convenience. The faster he dies the better," she said walking around the desk and walked up to the two men that she may be sending to their deaths. She smiled at the two and leaned up, kissing Zenaku upon the cheek and then turned and leaned up and kissed Buri on the cheek. Both men, she had to stand on her tip-toes.

"Come back home safe, you two. And come back as heroes for the world," she said, placing a hand upon each of their shoulders and nodded before walking back around and sitting on the chair. The kiss to the two was more of a farewell kiss rather than anything passionate. Some cultures would call that the 'kiss of death' as she was sending them on an extremely dangerous mission. She cared about her shinobi and those who would do anything for the Land of Fire. She felt like the mother or older sister for everyone within the village.

"Be safe and godspeed; both of you," she smiled warmly to the two.  

This Post:  | 20 (this post) 
      Total Gained: 60 

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Zenaku Uchiha
    Zenaku Uchiha
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Zenaku Uchiha Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:59 pm

The hokage explained to zenaku that they did not have to worry about Raijin unless he happened to be working with Chen. She said not to worry about Waves or mountain as she was sending the former hokage Tengoku to mountain and she was sending Kimiko and a scouting group to waves. This would honestly make there chances of finding either of the fugitive easier then checking each place one at a time. With that said she told zenaku and burritsu that they had either Kumo or Rice to chose from.

" I say we first check out Kumo as they might have some leads to chens whereabouts and if they do not know anything or we can not find him there then I advise we make a B line towards Rice. "

The hokage needed a blood seal on the contract and zenaku watched as burritsu pulled out his sword and splashed a lot of blood onto the paper, he tried to grab zenaku hand to do the same thing but he pulled his hand away as he just used a kuni to slice a small place on his thumb then pressed his thumb on the paper. Before the two of them got ready to leave Airi walked over to zenaku and leaned in as she kissed him on the cheek and did the same thing to burritsu. Zenaku was a smart man in fact he was probably one of the smartest shinobi in the hidden leaf, he knew that airi had basically given him the kiss of death as in many cultures the leader would kiss there warriors on the cheek before sending them off to battle.

" Do not worry lady hokage me and burritsu shall return alive and with chens head. "

Zenaku said as he gave the hokage a thumbs up and a smile. Now he just waited for burritsu so they could head out.

Spoiler:
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin
    Catnapper

Character File

Post by Burittsu Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:57 am

From within Blitz watched as this operative of darkness now took his life for his own posing as himself and now doing what he wanted with the reputation Blitz worked hard to build up. He was recognized by the village and became Mizukage even had a chance at love yet it wasn’t him. There was no tears to be shed in the darkness that kept him restricted as he missed out on his chance to put into motion a better performance of leadership than he gave them. Only one he could blame was himself. As he began to think that on that day he should have died on that island a long time ago if he knew this would happen.

The Rokubi near behind its cage remained silent watching once more the shadow enjoying its time out in light. While the latter seemed to be giving its own self grief instead of trying to break free. The Rokubi could only see the turmoil from within this shinobi; the pain he carried yet doing nothing about it didn’t make him stronger. Only kept the light further from his reach. Yet for someone who enjoyed combat he was indeed human having some sort of other emotion.

“…”

Burittsu could feel him within, he was silent as he held a little smile on his face whilst receiving a goodbye from Lady Red. Cracking his neck, his smile only grew across his face as his blue eyes shot directly towards Zenaku watching the leader of this organization take pride in what he was doing. Ironic indeed this position that Blitz had earned in the world suited him as he was permitted to travel now with no one watching him. Finally free. A little chuckle escaped his breath before speaking.

“If we die. They will die a thousand times. It’s been an honor knowing you, Lady Red. Don’t worry about Zenaku, he's my first rival. His life will be protected.”

Burittsu gave the Hokage a respectful bow before rising upward and heading towards Zenaku patting him on the shoulder. The two of them were now dead men walking with Burittsu alright with the risk knowing Blitz would do the same. For now all he could do is train and talk strategy with Zenaku. The blood on the desk and carpet floor didn’t help out either but yet the meeting was a success. Heading towards the doors from which he came from,

Burittsu slowly opened the door, giving it a crack, giving it a couple seconds before throwing both sides of the door open. Smacking both guards with the door he passed on his way in earlier as the groans and moans of aching shinobi sounded like it was coming from the walls. Giving her a thumbs up as well before walking out into the hallway he now only had plans to discuss with the Uchiha. With Samehada on his back before Burittsu sealed the beast at the realization of heading out the complex of the Hokage he didn’t want any every shinobi to be curious about the man anyway. For now he continued to play the role.

“Apologies. I did that on purpose.”

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Jun 22, 2024 1:32 am

Thankfully, Zenaku was a bit more reasonable when it came to the amount of blood he made on the contract. After the final Kiss of Death, she smiled to the two. Just as she was about to let them leave, she cleared her throat and elevated her voice. "Wait a second. Before you leave, I need to ensure your Bloodlines are protected. In the event that neither of you survive, I need insurance that none of your eyes nor your organs are harvested. Please expose a part of your body, I will apply a Self-Destruction Seal upon you. Some place that isn't lewd. If you want to show me that, come home with Chen's head and come home safe first. Then you can show me if you really want" she said calmly. Yes, she did promise them something big, if they chose it, for their return. She cleared her throat and waited for them to reveal part of their bare skin.

Once they did, if they did, she started to perform the proper handseals: Dragon | Rat | Pig | Dragon before the tips of her fingers lit up similarly to applying a Five Elements Seal. For those that approved, she pressed her hand upon their flesh and a white seal started to mark them painlessly. After sealing one, both, or neither, she backed up.

"With that, your Bloodlines are protected. Just make sure they don't pull out any of your organs before you die, alright? Which means protect your eyes, Zenaku. If you do run into Raijin, ask him a question for me. Ask him if he was working with Ren Uchiha." she said before placing her hands down to her side and bowed deeply to them. "Please, come home safe and with the head of that monster," she said before standing back up and smiled pleasantly.

"Now godspeed."

Spoiler:

Total Gained: 80 

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Zenaku Uchiha
    Zenaku Uchiha
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Zenaku Uchiha Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:33 am

As zenaku and burritsu was about to head out the door airi stopped them really quick and said that she wished to place a seal on them so in case the worst happend Chen or raijin would not be able to get anything from there dead bodies. That was actually a smart idea and zenaku was surprised that he had also not thought of that before. She asked them to pick a place on there body where she could place the seal at, she said nowhere luwed but if they wanted to show her something like that then to return safely back from the trip. Zenaku was embarrassed by those words and tho the hokage was cute zenaku had his eyes on Uchiha yui. They seemed to hit off pretty well at the last uchiha meeting.

Zenaku lifted his shirt and showed his back as the hokage would use the five elements seal to place a seal on the uchihas back. She explained that there blood lines was protected in case they died but she told the uchiha to not let them steal his eyes before he died.

" No issues there lady hokage, once I use my Jinchuuriki cloak I'm to fast to be caught. But I shall do my best to protect these eyes. "

Zenaku nodded his head when she said come back safe as he turned around and exited the hokages room, next step the land of clouds and to kumo.

( exit thread)

Spoiler:
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin
    Catnapper

Character File

Post by Burittsu Tue Jun 25, 2024 2:01 am

Burittsu stopped after pushing the doors open and heard every word the lady of Konoha said. Smiling he removed the armor she made him and also turned around having her place it in the middle of his back. The destruction seal was nothing but the perfect security no one could know the fate of Blitz if worse was to come. It would be better for them to both be gone no questions asked. As the seal was placed Burittsu picked up the armor and bowed once more to the Hokage of Konoha. Before leaving to go train and prepare for such an opportunity that wouldn’t come again for a while unless he was worthy after failing. Remembering that failure meant death he laughed a little bit too loud where even Airi herself could hear the laugh from within his office.

“Training time Zen.”

(Exit Thread)

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:02 am

After the two left, she let out a sigh and settled in her chair. Her body was shaking feverishly. This was the first time she had actually put a hit on another person. Whether or not she saw the person as a human being or not, this was something furiously stressful for her. She knew that killing Chen was for the greater good of the world, but a part of her, a more primordial part of her didn't want to put out the hit. This was the exact same feeling she got when she killed the first person to save Ren Uchiha. She grimaced and placed a hand upon the other to try to calm herself.

"Calm your nerves, My Lady. There is no need to fret. The kill you have ordered is a righteous kill," Chomei stated. Airi took a deep breath out and nodded. "Yes. It's for the better of the world. I should relax a bit more. The world would be better without that monster running around." she said with a trembling voice.

== TOPIC LEFT ==

Total Gained: 100

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 08, 2024 3:56 am