Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Practice makes perfect

Yamato Kazehana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Village : Iwagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu|Doton|Fuuton|Jiton
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

Practice makes perfect  Empty Practice makes perfect

Post by Yamato Kazehana Tue May 28, 2024 2:35 am

Yamato Arrived to the stone yard which was iwa training field. It was a warm day but there was a nice breeze in the wind. As he was growing up with his grandparents one of the things they always nailed in to him was practice makes perfect so that was what he was doing. He decided that he would practice his many jutsu to see what new things he could do with them or just see if he would be able to increase the power behind them.

Either way it made a lot of since and it would kill two birds with one stone since this would help to open up more of his chskra paths which would open up his limiters that allows how much chakra a person can have.

Renown: 4k
    Ryo: 125k
    Stats: 
    [list]
    [*]Strength:E
    [*]Constitution: D
    [*]Stamina: C
    [*]Speed: C
    [*]Coordination: C
    [*]Intelligence: E
    [*]Perception: C
    [*]Link to updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6907-yamato-kazahana-updates
    [*]Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6897-yamato-kazahana
    [*]Link to Known Techniques: in character updates
    Yamato Kazehana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Character File

Practice makes perfect  Empty Re: Practice makes perfect

Post by Yamato Kazehana Tue May 28, 2024 4:51 pm

It was now time to get down to business as he would be training his current jutsu that he already knew and then once he got strong enough he could begin to practice some new jutsu that he did not know yet. The tsuchikage would place up a few targets around the area so he would have something to fire off his jutsu at.

Yamato would start by practicing his wind jutsu so taking in a big inhale Yamato would gather up his chakra in his chest before he would fire it out. The jutsu would shoot out as a large ball of air and he watched as the jutsu smashed into the target that he had placed up all around the training field.

Stats: 
    [list]
    [*]Link to updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6907-yamato-kazahana-updates
    [*]Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6897-yamato-kazahana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Character File

Post by Yamato Kazehana Tue May 28, 2024 5:03 pm

The air bullet jutsu came out just great so instead of just one shot with the air bullet Yamato this time inhaled a lot of air as he would then start to fire lots of air bullets in a rapid motion and was able to hit every single one of his targets. He knew that times was tough right now for the village so he need to continue his training so that he could turn in to the best ninja and kage his village had ever seen.

He knew that this was not going to be a easy task not at all, but he knew it was a task that he had to do for both his self and for his village. He knew that It would take a while for his journey but nothing was gained with nothing put in.

Stats: 
    [list]
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Post by Ghost Wed May 29, 2024 10:16 am

It was all a matter of time to say the least. The Head of the Kotoshura Clan needed to up his game and up it fast. As he was starting to wave hand signs he needed to learn new justu or better yet just get his skills up entirely. Waving hos bombs one after another he would repeat this very feat. His clans bombs where what made them special. However in this day and age he would need a little more help then just bombs. As he took a deep breath he would start to gather his Chakra. Soon his body would start to let out lightning all around himself. Soon he would literally grab the lightening based chakra and start to mound it as if it was clay. Again and again he would do this. He was trying to learn the epic justu that was Lightning Release: Thunderclap Arrow. A very powerful skill that could give him the edge in certain cases. Soon he would have created the arrow. It was made out his chraka and lightning. He would them launch the arrow and anyone who heard its might would here thunder cracking and bam Gost has learned this new justu as it hit a nearby rock.

Wc209/200
    Spoiler:

Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence:C
    Perception: D
    Yamato Kazehana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Character File

Post by Yamato Kazehana Thu May 30, 2024 1:05 am

Yamato was hard at work as he was trying so hard to get stronger for his village as well as for his clan. So he had been out here for some time now practicing his jutsu and trying to make it stronger. As he was out there target practicing the tsuchikage heard a explosion near by so he went towards the sound to check it out. He knew that it was probably some ninja out training also, after all this was the training yard.

As Yamato came around a large Boulder he could see that it was just ghost out here learning a new jutsu or was doing like him self and making the jutsu he already knew stronger.

" Hello ghost, I see your out here training also. That is good, if we are gonna be any good for this village we must constantly push our selfs to be better."

Stats: 
    [list]
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Post by Ghost Thu May 30, 2024 9:39 pm

"As he looked on mission one was complete and he was proud of him. Looking up he would hear a voice and it was none other then lord Tsuchikage. He must have been here getting some training done. As Ghost would give a bow of respect he would say to him in response,"Indeed lord Tsuchikage I must get stronger for nit only myself but my clan in the land of Earth as a whole. How long have you been out here if you dont mind me asking?" He would say with glee in his voice. As he was here only an hour or so but he truly lost count.

As he looked on he would see that the area was already messed up. But it must have passed him by if anything. As he was not paying much attention to it. This put a even bigger smile on his face. As he just knew he had to catch up with the Kage in order to truly help the village.

Stats:
    Yamato Kazehana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Character File

Post by Yamato Kazehana Fri May 31, 2024 6:40 pm

Ghost would bow to him as he asked Yamato how long he he had been out here training. Yamato thought for a second as he was not sure, but he was probably here for hours now. " Hard to keep track of the time when I been training but probably been a few hours."

Yamato could tell that ghost had been out there training very hard, it seemed he wanted to make sure he was strong enough to protect his country and his village same as Yamato.

Stats: 
    [list]
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Post by Ghost Fri May 31, 2024 11:03 pm

Ghost would look on at the Tsuchikage and then he would give a smile it was a sad one but it was a smile. As he would then say to him,"hey I heard when we got hit the Vault got hit pretty bad. Lord Tsuchikage we lost all of our precious treasures in that raid. I know it may sound like misson impossible. But in order to truly gain our honor back we need to gain those items back. I was wandering if I could prove my worth to you and join the Anbu. I say this because I can be used so much better doing black opts then regular missions. A better fact is I can be your personal guard overall. My clan is more then just a reputation we are Iwagakure blood and soul."

As he said that he truly wanted to improve his ranking and trust as he been here and truly needed more to do." On that note I am deactivating the Blast Corps Lord Tsuchikage. Because we been Laxed in the past. I refuse to go out like that ever again. This time The Land Of Stone ain't losing not again." With every word passion was spoken with it.

Stats:
    Yamato Kazehana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Character File

Post by Yamato Kazehana Sun Jun 02, 2024 1:12 am

As the two of them was taking a small break and talking Ghost smiled at Yamato but he could see the sadness in his face. He asked Yamato about the vaults being robbed and the artifacts being taken. He said it might sound like a mission impossible but they needed to find a way to get them back from who ever it was that stole them. He then surprised the kazahana by asking to prove him self and become a part of the stone anbu. Yamato did not have a issue with this but first Yamato would need to test young Ghost to see what he truly had in him. Before Yamato would say anything tho Ghost also mentioned how he wished to reactivate the famous blast courp of iwa, a group the stone village has had for decades.

" You wish to not only join the stone anbu but you also wish to bring back the blast coup. That sure is some strong motivation, I tell you what Ghost before I make my final thought on the matter how about you and I have a spar. "

Yamato would say, after all they was both out here at the training field they may as well take advantage of it. plus when you spar you gain a lot more knowledge of fighting then you would from just training alone.

Stats: 
    [list]
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Post by Ghost Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:32 am

"A spar huh" he wasn't surprised at that request but he was taken back just a little bit. As he had justu but they were more like for blowing stuff up then to spar. Then he realized it would be a disrespect to the Tsuchikage himself if he was to think like that. "OK I'm in ill take you on in a spar Lord Tsuchikage. I just thank you for giving me such a chance at this." Truly his words prove true as he only wanted the best for the Village overall and getting the anbu and blast Corps back online at the same time would prove just that.

As Ghost looked on he would walk seven meters away from the Kage of the stone as he got in a battle stance. Ghost would unzip his right side patch. As he took a deep breath he would look on with a smile. "OK Lord Tsuchikage I'm ready when you are."

Stats:
    Yamato Kazehana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Character File

Post by Yamato Kazehana Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:38 pm

As ghost was answering he could hear the slight hesitation in his voice but he would still agree to a spar with his kage. Ghost would walk about 7 meters away from the tsuchikage as he got into a battle stance and unzipped the bag that was attached to his hip. This would be good as it could show Yamato where his strength lays and where he could work on improvement.

Yamato actually wanted to see what those ninja could do and did not wish to end it to soon so Yamato would use the hand signs of Tiger Ox Tiger Snake. Once he did those four signs the ground under Ghost would suddenly turn to mud as it gushed down like a river attempting to sweep ghost off his feet and down the mud river about 20 meters. Now he just waited to see what ghost would do about that.

Chakra pool: 50-5=45

Stats: Constitution: D
    [*]Stamina: D
    [*]Speed:iE
    [*]Coordination: D
    [*]Perception: D

Jutsu used:
    Spoiler:

Stats: 
    [list]
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Post by Ghost Tue Jun 11, 2024 2:48 am

Ok this was going to be one of them Ghost would think to himself as the Tsuchikage sent the first attack. He would look on at him and watch the mud come his way. This attack was made to gain distance from one's opponents if anything. As he looked on he would jump back a meter but he would let the ending mud come at him, as he started to slide down the way it would distance them even more so.
    As Ghoat looked on he would have clay in his hand. "OK it seems he might be testing me out but lord Tsuchikage need to know one thing. Fighting from a distance is my thing ya dig."

Just as he said that he would cast his C1 justu casting his clan famous clay bird to form. With that Ghost would take flight going 30 meters sly high. "Now that I got the birds eye view illnstart my next phase." As he went up he would wave at the Tsuchikage.

Spoiler:

Stats:
    Yamato Kazehana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Character File

Post by Yamato Kazehana Tue Jun 11, 2024 2:08 pm

Yamato would watch on as the mud river attempted to knock ghost off his feet and sweep him down the stone yard but ghost was able to keep out of the muds path before he would reach into his bag on his hip as he would grab some of his special clay and created a large bird and went air born into the sky. He was probably thinking he could stay out of Yamato range by going into the sky.

Yamato just smiled as he would take in a deep breath of air before he exhaled firing off a compressed ball of air which was homing in right for ghost and his bird. He was not sure how fast his bird could move but he knew the drilling air bullet moved at a pretty fast pace. Tho since he had never fought with some one who used the clay he could not be sure wither or not the bird moved faster. He would just have to wait and see.

Chakra pool: 45-5=40

Jutsu used
    Spoiler:

Stats: 
    [list]
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Post by Ghost Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:56 am

Normally going sky high he start his next assault but for the moment he wanted to wait and see. This was interesting as he saw the Tsuchikage fill his lungs up with air. By then he too was working on his next move. "What is he planning I wonder?" Just then Ghost would  launch his bird at the Tsuchikage at full speed. Right before he would let off the air bullets. Getting hit by one of them would e bad news.

As the bird made contact with the air bullets it would cause an explosion in the air. It would nearly shake the ground as Ghost was sent flying out of the air. But he be quick to create a new clay bird. As he started to speed away. He would create three clay spiders and let them fall to the ground. As he took advantage of the noise up top. Now flying on his new bird Ghost be quick to put his plan into motion. The spiders would spread out and move at top speeds equal to that of his strength. Ghost was setting up but for what.

Spoiler:

Stats:
    Yamato Kazehana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Character File

Post by Yamato Kazehana Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:30 pm

Yamato was lucky as the attack was to fast for ghost to dodge so he jumped off the back of his bird and had it come rushing towards him but Yamato air bullet managed to strike the clay bird which caused it to create a large explosion in the air. Luckily ghost managed to get out of the way in time as he landed on the ground, tho he was combat smart and was already working on his next move. He once again had the clay bird out and was was back of it as he was back in to the air.

Ghost was not though just yet as he created some small clay spiders and dropped them down onto the ground. Right as ghost had dropped the clay spiders Yamato reached into his ninja bag and pulled out 3 shuriken and then infused them with wind nature chakra. He waited tell the spiders was within 10 meters of him before the tsuchikage would throw the shuriken cause as long as they was inside of the ten meters he could control the shuriken with no drop in speed. Yamato would focus on the spiders first then after he would focus on ghost but it definitely made it hard to fight when he had to focus on both land and air attacks.

Chakra pool: 40-5=35

(learned: Name: Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken: C rank jutsu)

Jutsu used:

Spoiler:

Stats: 
    [list]
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Post by Ghost Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:33 am

As Ghost looked on a smile would come over his face. As he watched the Tsuchikage preform a new justu and although he is learning a few himself he choices to stick with his bombs. Speaking of he would notice the new tool he was using. "I'm guessing that's to keep my bombs at bay. Unfortunately lord Tsuchikage it's not that sample. " As he looked on he realized that he was in a straight line right from the Tsuchikage and the way the shuriken was moving it clearly was being controlled.
    Ghost would soon form a hand sign as he pointed his palm right at the Tsuchikage.

Just then he would release a powerful blast wave right at him. The fire of the explosion rushing at him he would surely be at a speed disadvantage on that note the clay spiders each would start to move around and out of sight. As Ghoat was setting up his next play right after this one.

Wc163

Spoiler:

Stats:
    Yamato Kazehana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Character File

Post by Yamato Kazehana Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:41 pm

This was becoming a good match as both the ninja seemed evenly matched which just showed Yamato that he really needed to up his training so that he could outpace his fellow ninja. As he was there was no way he would be able to stand up to another village attack not unless he became more powerful. The clay spiders was doing a good job of staying away from the shuriken that Yamato had thrown and out of the corner of his eye he could see ghost get in to the side of him.

Yamato noticed that ghost used a hand seal so he knew that a attack was coming so he made a tactical decision and inhaled some air real quick. Ghost then put his arms out in front of him letting off a blast from his blast release but Yamato fired off a drilling air bullet right as he lifted his arms ro fire the attack. This caused the two attacks to collide into each other which caused a explosion where they hit. The force of tye explosion cause Yamato to slide back a few feet but with his shuriken still flying around he would once again attempt to strike down his clay spiders that was crawling about.

Chakra pool: 35-8=27

Jutsu used

Spoiler:

Stats: 
    [list]
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Post by Ghost Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:45 am

Another clash and another bomb went off. As Ghost would drop the floor rolling over. But this time as he was rolling over he would form yet another seal as his clay was being chewed. As he stopped rolling he would be only 3 meters away from the Tsuchikage and in perfect range. As the wind shuriken were busy hounding down his clay spiders even if they hit them it would be useless." Ya know lord Tsuchikage what you using ain't gonna work. You see my clan is built different rather that clay and in all the ninja world. My explosion Release is best suited for that very thing. It's like the perfect art and true art is an explosion."

Just then his hands would throw the clay and alot of it. If the Tsuchikage would take a look it was the Kotoshura Clan famous Clay Dolls and they were ready for a fight. "They will be joining in on our game lord Tsuchikage. But please do not for get about my other three babies." He would start to laugh as they were getting closer and closer to him. With five bombs on the floor it was only a matter of time before Ghost would trybto end this and earn the Tsuchikage respect and Anbu role.

Spoiler:

Stats:
    Yamato Kazehana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Character File

Post by Yamato Kazehana Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:31 pm

The tsuchikage watched as the air bullet collided causing a explosion, as the two attacks smashed in to each other. After he watched as Ghost was rolling around on the ground, but it did not go unnoticed that he had took a lot of clay and started chewing and forming it with the months that was attached on to his hands.

Ghost would get back on to his feet as he was now 3 meters away from Yamato, he would then toss his hands up as he tossed a bunch of clay out of his hand mouths. Before what ever it was that he was gonna make could be made Yamato used the tiger sign to gather chakra into his feet as he used the body flicker jutsu to get a good 50 meters away from Ghost and what could only be described as clay dolls.

Now that Yamato was a good distance away from ghost he would preform the hand signs of Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake. He would compress air in between his hands before unleashing it as s very large and very wide wind jutsu that would slice and cut anything caught inside of its path. It has enough power to leave the ground scared and uplift trees from the roots. Hopefully it would be able to deal with all of ghosts clay creatures as well as knock ghost down.

Chakra pool: 27-10=17

[*]Speed: E>>D

Jutsu used
    Spoiler:

Stats: 
    [list]
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Post by Ghost Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:46 pm

Ghost had him right where he wants him backed in a corner and what not. Soon as he was going in to make the final move Ghost would have hisbclay dolls and spiders start to close in. "Huh what's this-" It seems the Tsuchikage wasn't out of tricks yet had he used the infamous Body Flicker. That seem to be the norm nowadays. "I really need to do something about that indeed. I think I Will invent a justu to counter it." Just then as he looked on he would see a very large wind wave coming his way. It would be easier to attack such a thing and this was going to hurt.

But Ghost had to soften the blow,"well it's time used this one." Soon he would cause his Clay Dolls to explode 5 meters from each other. This spread of fire would come together to form a wall of fire and we all know fire is the counter to wind. But unfortunately two of the three spiders would get caught in the cross fire of the wind and fire. But the wind was pushing the fire back just as it was planned. Soon Ghost would form the hand signs as his
    Earth Release: Earth Shore Return would come about. Now he would watch as the duo of wind and fire take out his stone wall but become extremely weaken while doing it. As the earth wall came crashing down. Ghost would be knocked back and he would be laid out on the ground.

Wc257

Spoiler:

Stats:
    Yamato Kazehana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Character File

Post by Yamato Kazehana Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:40 pm

Yamato watched as his wind jutsu rushed ghost, the Kotōshura ninja was smart as he had his two clay dolls explode to make a fire wall in order to protect him, but his wind jutsu did nothing but increase the power of the fire as it was being pushed back. This caused Ghost to use the earth sure return jutsu to create a small earth wall in front of him. This slightly helped him to weaken the blow but it still crumbled his wall and caused ghost to get blown back as he was now laying on the ground. Two of his 3 clay spiders was also caught up in the blast leaving him only one left but Yamato was not sure if they should continue this spar as he did not wish to hurt ghost to bad.

" Are you OK ghost, if you want we can end this spar here. I see that you are a very determined ninja, and you would make a great leader for the blast courps and I think you have shown to have what it takes to be a part of the anbu."

Yamato said as he stood there where he was but he did not let his guard down just in case ghost was trying to play coy in order for Yamato to lower his guard. After all he still had one clay spider left and he was not sure what ghost had in mind for it.

Stats: 
    [list]
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Post by Ghost Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:58 pm

As Ghost looked to the sky he was all smiles and this was true that he was down on the ground. But he truly was not out if anything. He simply could have went underneath or even sky high. 
    But as he sat up he would look over to see the Tsuchikage he kept a good distance from Ghost but he was sure to check in on him. The idea of the fight was to show he had what it took to be in the anbu and lead his clan blast Corps. So to continue was to be foolish. It would prove no joke. As he looked on at his Tsuchikage he would say, "my spider got within striking range of you lord Tsuchikage.Hahaha, you see wind can't do nothing to my spiders to hurt them as a matter of fact. When the wind came it blew them away. However my clan have updated our clay to act like the insects or animals they created."

As he stood up he would form a single hand signed as the spider would shoot out a clay web and then made it's way back to Ghost. It's true I may have been chosen to lead the clan out of nowhere but I was chosen for a reason Lord Tsuchikage. My quick thinking and abilty to adapt at almost anything made me the clan head. But I plan to increase my clan bombing abilities. Let's not forget I am a medic ninja as well, hahaha. I plan to create poison bombs and healing bombs and even bombs to distort eye based Justu like the eyes of the leaf. Better safe then sorry and last but not least. I am an expert at scouting well I will be hahaha. But at the end of it all I am a proud ninja of the stone and I thank you for granting me permission to join the anbu and allowing me to bring back the blast Corps." Soon he would bow to show his respect and appreciation. 

Wc 341

Spoiler:

Stats:
    Yamato Kazehana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Character File

Post by Yamato Kazehana Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:16 pm

He watched as Ghost got back up to his feet and as he did he made a single hand sign as his spider shot a clay web and attached it to ghost before zooming back to ghost. He would thank Yamato for letting him be a part of the anbu as he explained that he was also a medic and wanted to become a Tracker. He then bowed to Yamato so out of respect Yamato bowed back.

" I know just where your coming from ghost cause just like you i to am the leader of the kazehana clan and I wish to make my sand based jutsu even more power. So let's work on our goals together and make our clans the top clans of iwa."

The tsuchikage said as he stood there. He was not sure what else to do at the moment, he knew that both of them must be running low on chakra.

Stats: 
    [list]
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Post by Ghost Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:49 pm

Ghost would soon yawn....as he stood up on his two feet. "Yeah it'd been one crazy day and I still have more to learn and the day is half gone. But I need to go give my brain some food with some books. Try not to over train yourself Lord Tsuchikage." Ghost would say as he started to walk away. True he could have done things a bit better but to each thier own. With his goals of learning a few new Justu done and joining the Stone Black Opts. Ghost goal of becoming stronger and stronger is coming true. 

But still he worries about the other nations and how they view them as weak. But he refuse to allow the stone to suffer a lost or to be conquer ever again. He would stop then turn to the Tsuchikage and say,"Oh yeah stop by my clan district later in the week I have a fee ideas I want to run by you." With that he would take his leave. 

Wc171
    [Exit]

Stats:
    Yamato Kazehana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Character File

Post by Yamato Kazehana Tue Jun 18, 2024 7:52 pm

Yamato watched as ghost got back to his feet, he yawned and said that he had some things to do. The tsuchikage had the same thoughts as he could not be gone to long and be away from his studies and paperwork. He realized that being a kage was more then just defending the village when it was attacked but also there was a lot of paper work to have to be done. Before ghost would leave he turned around and told Yamato to come visit his clan district in the next week as he had some ideas to run past him. With that ghost left.

Yamato had a nice time sparing against ghost as it showed him just where he was lacking in and what he needed to do better at. But he was getting tired and he was not done for the day either so turning around Yamato left the training field.

(exited)

Stats: 
    [list]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:54 am