Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+2
Ghost
Yamato Kazehana
6 posters

Party time at the Yakusai inn.

Yamato Kazehana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Village : Iwagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu|Doton|Fuuton|Jiton
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

Party time at the Yakusai inn.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Party time at the Yakusai inn.

Post by Yamato Kazehana Tue May 21, 2024 4:29 pm

Hibiki was really excited and shocked to see what Yamato could do using sand, she even said he could make great sand castles and do other pranks using sand. The talk of war did not last very long, each person had there own idea and thought behind it but that was just how opinion was. After all not every one was going to think alike. The tsuchikage would just continue to enjoy his self as he was eating and drinking and just having him self a great time.

Ghost seemed excited as well after seeing what Yamato could do with his sand, he liked how Yamato was part of the strongest clans of the wind nation but they was now part of iwa after iwa had took in a lot of people from suna after the attack of Chen.

Yamato had decided to do something he normally did not do. Mostly cause all the talk of war was bringing the mood of the party down. So taking his hand Yamato created two little sand figures as he used his sand manipulation to make them start fighting.

Renown: 4k
    Ryo: 125k
    Stats: 
    [list]
    [*]Strength:E
    [*]Constitution: D
    [*]Stamina: C
    [*]Speed: C
    [*]Coordination: C
    [*]Intelligence: E
    [*]Perception: C
    [*]Link to updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6907-yamato-kazahana-updates
    [*]Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6897-yamato-kazahana
    [*]Link to Known Techniques: in character updates
    Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Party time at the Yakusai inn.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Party time at the Yakusai inn.

Post by Hibiki Wed May 22, 2024 2:03 am

Hibiki's eyes widened with excitement as she watched Yamato create two little sand figures and make them fight. She clapped her hands, laughing. "Look at those tiny sand warriors! It's like a mini sand battle right here! Yamato, you really know how to lighten the mood."

As she took another sip of her drink, she heard Ghost’s comment about her being in a war.  It was a bit of an odd thing to say considering she hadn’t mentioned the part about her participation out loud. Or at least she didn’t think she had. Maybe she was more tipsy than anticipated.  She paused, her expression turning more reflective for a moment. "Oh, yeah, I was... I mean, I’ve seen some stuff, you know? But hey, we’re all here now, right? And that’s what matters."

She tried to shift the mood back to a lighter tone. "And besides, if we all just focus on kicking butt in the exams and having some fun, I think we’ll be just fine. Plus, I have a feeling we’re going to have some pretty wild stories to tell after all this.”

With a thoughtful expression, she added, "And hey, Ghost it’s my first Chunin exam too.  I’m willing to let you a hand, as long as it doesn’t put me or any of my fellow leaf ninja in jeopardy of failing.” she offered.

[6]

Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Post by Ghost Wed May 22, 2024 11:06 am

He would give a smile as he realized that he was not the only first post timer here. But for some odd reason he knew he wasn't the strongest here. He truly wanted to know how far he would go if anything. He would be quiet for a moment as he started to eat and drink what was in front of him. He would be thinking and thinking and truly thinking dropping out of this thing after a while. He would take in what the leaf ninja just told him and he would give a shy smile. "So you got allies here and what not. That's cool ya know I came solo I'm the sole representative of my village. I do take your words to heart but I must politely decline as it will get in both of our way. However a friendship or a friendly rivalry will boost both of us in the long run."

As he said that he would push his plate to the side as it was now done and he was full. And as he looked to the Tsuchikage he would then say, "Lord Kage I'm just glad we getting the village back together it's been a long time coming." As he said that he would look down at the food warriors fighting and he would take a little peace of bread and start to crush it up. Soon out of his hand a fly would be formed. As the beard fly started to move it would drop right down on the food warriors fighting and blow up. As Ghost would start to smile he would say, "see i told you so the Kotoshura are more then just clay and bombs."

Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence:C
    Perception: D
    Yamato Kazehana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Character File

Post by Yamato Kazehana Fri May 24, 2024 12:45 pm

Yamato just looked on as his little sand statues battled it out on the table, hibiki seemed excited to see such a thing. Yamato just allowed the two genin before him to talk as the kage sat and continued to eat his food. Yamato was not sure how many others would decide to join his table later though the night so he would order some more delicious grub from the menus.

Hibiki and ghost talked about the exams and stuff tho Yamato was just there to watch the event. He was glad that at least one of his ninja was in the exams so he hoped ghost would be able to make it to the end. Ghost would snap the tsuchikage out of his thoughts as he said he was glad that they was getting the village back together and making it stronger.

" Yes so I'm I. But we still have a long ways to go before our village is as strong as the leafs or even mists. But I know we can do it."

Yamato said back to ghost as he was chowing down on some delicious rock candy. He was actually surprised to find it here as it is a specialty of iwa but he was happy cause it was his favorite candy.

Stats: 
    [list]
    [*]Link to updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6907-yamato-kazahana-updates
    [*]Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6897-yamato-kazahana
    Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Sat May 25, 2024 12:43 am

Hibiki listened intently as Ghost spoke, admiring his honesty and the passion he held for his village. His determination and the decision to go solo made her respect him even more. She could relate to the weight of representing one's home and the desire to prove oneself.

When Ghost politely declined her offer of alliance but suggested a friendly rivalry, Hibiki smiled warmly. "I respect that," she replied. "A friendly rivalry sounds like a great idea. It will push us both to do our best." Her eyes sparkled with excitement at the thought of a new challenge and the chance to measure her skills against someone so determined.

She watched with fascination as Ghost created the fly from bread, demonstrating his unique abilities. The little explosion brought a genuine laugh from her. "That's impressive, Ghost! I've never seen anything like it." She glanced at the Tsuchikage, appreciating the support he was showing his ninja. It was clear that their village had strong leadership, even if they had a ways to go to match the strength of other villages.

Turning back to Ghost, Hibiki felt a surge of camaraderie. "We may come from different villages, but we both have something to prove here. Let's give it our all and show everyone what we're made of." Her voice was filled with determination, mirroring the resolve she saw in Ghost's eyes.

As Yamato ordered more food and the atmosphere around the table remained lively, Hibiki felt a sense of unity despite the impending competition. They were all here to become stronger, to rise above their limitations and make their villages proud. And that shared goal created a bond, however temporary, that Hibiki cherished.

Hibiki watched the little sand figures battling on the table with a mix of fascination and amusement. Yamato’s abilities were unique, and she admired the creativity and skill it took to bring those tiny warriors to life. An idea sparked in her mind, and she decided to add a bit of her own flair to the scene.

Performing a couple of quick hand signs  Hibiki reached a hand into her pouch then pulled out a small, intricately made steel dragonfly. It was one of her favorite jutsu, a symbol of her clan's ingenuity. The steel dragonfly’s wings began to buzz softly as it lifted off her palm and darted towards the sand figures.

It hovered above them for a moment, as if assessing the situation, before swooping down to join the fray. The dragonfly weaved between the sand warriors, performing playful aerial maneuvers and occasionally landing on one of them before darting away again.

Hibiki smiled as she watched the interaction. “I thought I’d introduce a new friend to the battle,” she said, glancing at Yamato with a playful grin. “Let’s see how your guys handle a little airborne interference.”

The tiny steel dragonfly’s movements were precise and fluid, a testament to Hibiki’s skill in creating and controlling it. She hoped this little addition would not only add to the fun but also symbolize the potential for harmony and cooperation between them, despite their different abilities and backgrounds.

“Think of it as a friendly test,” she added, her eyes twinkling with mischief. “Let’s see how adaptable your creations are. And maybe, just maybe, it’s a glimpse of how we can learn from each other and grow stronger together.”

As the dragonfly continued to play among the sand figures, Hibiki felt a sense of camaraderie growing. This was more than just a playful moment; it was a step towards understanding and bridging the gap between their villages.

[7]

Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Post by Ghost Thu May 30, 2024 2:23 am

He was truly enjoying himself as he watched the little food knights go at it. Just like a Kotoshura he would enjoy the art in it. Not really caring about the next moment but this moment if anything. As Ghost looked on he would take some rock candy as well. They was a delicate in Iwagakure so many enjoyed them. " Hey you two did you hear the story of the shinobi who took on a tail beast? Do you think that was just a rumor or did it truly happen? I wonder how strong could a person be if they could take on a tail beast amd win?" He would say to them as he poured more tea and started to drink it hot and all.

As he looked at the other two he would say to them. "Whoever wins I'm gonna take this sky high and touch the sky well clouds hahaha" True to his word he would near cry tears of joy.

Stats:
    Yamato Kazehana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Character File

Post by Yamato Kazehana Fri May 31, 2024 5:08 pm

Yamato watched as hibiki pulled a little metal dragonfly out from her sleeve and it came down flying about his little sand figures. Yamato would have his little sand figure start to throw little sand Spears towards the dragonfly. " I would say they can handle air born attacks just well"

Yamato would say with a smile as he watched the fun. Ghost would also enjoy in some of the rock candy that they had. The party was going great and he could not have asked for better company. As they was sitting there ghost had ask the two of them of they had heard the rumors about the Ninja who had taken on a tailed beast and won. Yamato had heard about it but he had a hard time believing one ninja was able to do it.

" Yeah I heard the rumor, tho personally I have a hard time believing that one ninja was capable of beating such a mastrasity"

Stats: 
    [list]
    Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Sat Jun 01, 2024 2:30 am

"I agree with you, Yamato," she replied, her brow furrowing thoughtfully. "It's difficult to imagine one person being able to defeat such a formidable opponent.  But I've seen it," she would say, her voice tinged with a sense of solemnity. "I've seen not one, but two Hokages face off against that monstrous creature. It was... unforgettable. Their resolve in the face of such a formidable foe was truly awe-inspiring."

Her voice carried a tone of reverence as she remembered the intensity of that battles, the sheer power and determination displayed by the leaders of her village. The vivid images playing out in her mind were like scenes from a nightmare.

"And I'll never forget that day because we lost one of the greatest shinobi to ever live, Seid Otsutsuki" she continues, her voice soft yet resolute. "His death was like a firework going off, illuminating the darkness with the brilliance of his legacy."

As she raised her cup in silent tribute, Hibiki's thoughts turned to the resilience of the human spirit, the courage and sacrifice that defined the shinobi way. In that moment of reflection, she found solace in the memories of those who had bravely faced the bug-tailed beast, their legacy enduring in the hearts of all who knew their story.

"The damn thing blasted through our gates like they were made of tissue paper. I spent over a month working on the repairs. It was trying to plug a leak in a sinking ship with nothing but my bare hands."

Her tone was tinged with frustration as she recounted the challenges of the repair job, her words punctuated by the occasional exasperated gesture. From hauling heavy debris to navigating the endless paperwork, every step of the process had felt like an uphill battle.

"And don't even get me started on the bureaucracy," she continued, rolling her eyes. "I swear, I've filled out more forms on that one mission than I have in my entire life. It's like they were trying to drown us in red tape." she grumbled.

[8]

Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Post by Ghost Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:19 pm

Ghost would give a small smile as he heard his two friends debating over rather somebody could fight a tail beast or not. Then he would put his two cent in on it. "Blast and hard to believe is how we would describe my cousin Rui Kotoshura also known as the most powerful Kotoshura to live The world knew her as Blast Rui. Well that could be put ton
    the test with lady Diana I mean doing Rui time as both of them held the title of Tsuchikage and doing her time in officer nobody dared mess with the stone. However doing Lady Diana time we gather certain things. But what i am trying to say is yes my cousin Rui Kotoshura Defeated a tail beast once upon a time and get this she had plans of having it as a weapon for the Stone."

Ghost would start to laugh a little but. "Maybe that's what we need lord Tsuchikage if we can capture a tail beast then who knows what we can do after. Albeit we far away from that goal itself." He would start to laugh harder but it was a sense of realness in what he just said.

Stats:
    Yamato Kazehana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Character File

Post by Yamato Kazehana Sat Jun 08, 2024 11:03 pm

All three of them sat around the party table as they laughed and was having a good time. They was all talking about the tailed beasts and wither or not some one could single handily take on one of those monstrosity creatures. Both Hibiki and ghost said that they knew of someone who had went up against the tailed beasts, hibiki said that her hokage and another two people fought the beast and unfortunately one of the ninja lost there lives. Out of respect Yamato would raise his glass of sake with hibiki as he drank it down.

Ghost also mentioned some one which was his ancestors and even the former tsuchikage was mentioned also. Ghost was saying that having a tailed beast for iwa would make for good protection and a bolster to iwa ranks of power and Yamato could agree on that.

" Your right ghost, having a tailed beast in our ranks would be great. It would really raise our strength and power of the village and who knows Maybe one day we just might have one."

Yamato said as he grabbed up some food and started chowing down. It felt like it had been forever since he has had this much excitement and fun.

Stats: 
    [list]
    Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Sun Jun 09, 2024 3:50 am

Hibiki observed the animated conversation with a soft smile playing on her lips, finding solace in the camaraderie shared among friends. As Ghost regaled the group with tales of his cousin legendary exploits as Blast Rui, Hibiki felt a swell of admiration for the formidable woman who had left her mark on Iwa's history.

Hibiki's interest piqued as Ghost spoke of a figure unfamiliar to her. "Blast Rui?" she repeated, her tone laced with curiosity. "I must confess, I've never heard of her before. But she sound truly remarkable." Leaning in closer, she regarded Ghost with genuine intrigue.

"Please tell me more about her. I'm eager to learn about the legacy of such a formidable woman" In that moment, Hibiki's thirst for knowledge outweighed any uncertainty, her desire to understand the history and legends of the village she could have belonged to if history had been slightly different burning bright within her.

Listening to Ghost's recounting of Rui's encounter with a tail beast, Hibiki couldn't help but be impressed by the sheer audacity of his cousin's actions. The image of Rui, resolute and determined, facing down such a monstrous adversary resonated deeply with Hibiki. She nodded in agreement as Ghost spoke of Rui's plans to harness the beast's power for the betterment of the village.

A soft chuckle escaped Hibiki's lips as Ghost mused about the possibility of capturing a tail beast for Iwa's protection. While the idea seemed daring and improbable, she couldn't deny the allure of such a feat. The thought of Iwa standing strong alongside Konoha, bolstered by the might of a tailed beast, ignited a spark of hope within her.

When Yamato raised his glass in acknowledgment of the sacrifices made in confronting a tail beast, Hibiki's gaze softened with understanding. She shared in the solemn recognition of the challenges faced by those who had come before them, their bravery serving as a guiding light for the future.

As Yamato voiced his agreement with Ghost's vision for Iwa's future, Hibiki felt a surge of determination welling within her. With a graceful gesture, she raised her own glass, joining her friends in a toast to the bold dreams that bound them together, united in their pursuit of a brighter tomorrow.

Intrigued by the prospect of them acquiring a tailed beast, Hibiki leaned forward slightly, her curiosity piqued. "If you were to grab a tailed beast for Iwa," she mused thoughtfully, "who would you have use it?" she asked. Her gaze flickered between her companions, her expression contemplative yet earnest.

A playful grin tugged at the corners of Hibiki's lips as she glanced around the table at her companions, the jovial atmosphere infectious. "If we keep up with all these toasts," she quipped with a chuckle, "we might find ourselves getting more than just tipsy. Who knows, we might end up seeing tailed beasts of our own!" Her words were met with laughter and playful banter, the shared moment lightening the weight of their ambitions and bringing a sense of camaraderie that Hibiki cherished.

[9]

Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Post by Ghost Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:01 am

Listening on to Hibiki wanting to know more about Rui and her deeds put a smile on his face. As many felt her leaving the village for a peaceful life left a dent on Iwagakure in the long run. Which just says alot about how this world works. Someone who did so much for the Village and still was considered a failure was something that needed to be done. But Rui had her reasons and Ghost believes he knew why and that was because the villages needed to move on from her and learn to walk and fly without her. As he would sip more and more tea he would switch to strawberry Sake.

He simply loves this stuff and can't get enough of it. Soon he would say to Hibiki," that's just the point I might let it roam free and just be a ally to the stone. Unless we can find someone who can truly handle it. After all I want to be like my cousin and rely on my bloodline rather then something else. But hell i might need a tail beast with what's going on today." He would say as he started to laugh. Looking on he would then say to the two. But left goes on and all I want is peace and hopefully we can learn to move on and be brave and give peace a chance ya know."

Stats:
    Yamato Kazehana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Character File

Post by Yamato Kazehana Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:29 pm

Yamato laughed along with the two sitting at the table before him, he would continue to listen as ghost explained about his ancestor and hibiki listened with keen interest. As they continued talking hibiki looked over to Yamato and asked the tsuchikage who would have the tailed beast if they was able to capture one. Yamato took a second to think about that cause there was a whole village of people but a lack of active ninja for the most part.

" That is a good question hibiki. Honestly if we was able to capture a tailed beast I would hold a tournament to determine who was capable of welding such great power. It's really the only good choice as I would hate for it to be said I was giving special treatment to any one or having a favoritism."

Yamato said with a small smile which was covered up with the face wrappings. The group would continue drinking and hibiki remarked about if they kept up the drinking they would be more then tipsy they would start seeing tailed beasts of there own. Yamato caught that and blushed but did not say anything in case he might of said something rude.

Stats: 
    [list]
    Natsuki Uchiha
    Natsuki Uchiha
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Village : N/A

Post by Natsuki Uchiha Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:10 pm

Natsuki was content to sit in silence amid the clamor of patrons with their eating and their drinking and their conversations. It was not his usual venue, typically preferring the tranquility of a place more secluded, but these exams were a time to break out of his comfort zone. There was one discomfort he wouldn't abide, however. As was his wont, Natsuki felt around for one signature in particular such that he could avoid her at all costs. She wasn't there.

Yet.

He did catch Hibiki's signature, though, and a part of him was tempted to say hello, though she was otherwise engaged. He didn't recognize the two with whom she sat, but Natsuki remembered their signatures from the exam ceremony. So they're shinobi... And both with weird chakra. One of them had been in close proximity to the Lady Hokage, a strange position for someone with, Kekkei Genkai notwithstanding, unremarkable chakra. An attendant, maybe? Natsuki shrugged.

He hadn't heard much from the table nearby, until: "...tailed beasts..." Natsuki furrowed his brow and snapped his head to face the table. "...Who knows, we might end up seeing tailed beasts of our own!" "I might let it roam free and just be a ally to the stone... But hell i might need a tail beast with what's going on today."

And they laughed.

A look of disgust; a heavy mixture of shock, confusion, and horror; overtook him as he looked at Hibiki's face. The memory of that thing... The screams of terror from the villagers whose homes were destroyed, whose families and friends were destroyed; the smoke so heavy that you could feel it coalescing, jagged, in your throat; the abject insecurity of knowing that this world was capable of laying waste to that which you thought was so steadfast. If there was anything in this world that Natsuki would not take lightly, it were those tailed beasts.

Should Hibiki meet his gaze, she would see the briefest of red flash across his face- almost a trick of the light before he winced and rubbed at his eyes with a quick "Tss-ah!" When they would regain eye contact, his eyes would be their normal black, and he would still look horrified.

Details:

Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:16 am

Hibiki felt a slight twinge of disappointment as Ghost sidestepped her request to learn more about Blast Rui. She had been eager to delve deeper into the history and deeds of someone who had left such a profound impact on Iwagakure.
    Nevertheless, Hibiki respected Ghost's decision and understood that some topics were perhaps too sensitive or personal to discuss casually over tea and sake. She took a sip of her own drink, the sake warming her throat as she refocused on the ongoing conversation.

Her curiosity about Blast Rui remained, a persistent itch at the back of her mind that she knew she would revisit at a more opportune moment. Hibiki was patient and understood that sometimes, understanding the full story required time and trust, qualities she knew she would need to cultivate to uncover the mysteries surrounding Rui's legacy. For now, she would continue to listen, learn, and grow.

Hibiki sat quietly, listening intently as Ghost and Yamato discussed the weighty matters of tailed beasts and their potential impact on the village. The conversation was casual yet laden with the gravity of their responsibilities as shinobi of Iwagakure. Ghost's contemplative demeanor, punctuated by his occasional laughter and enjoyment of strawberry sake, hinted at a deeper understanding of the village's dynamics.

Hibiki listened intently to Yamato's suggestion about holding a tournament to decide who would wield a captured tailed beast, nodding thoughtfully as she processed the idea. "I think that's a great idea, Yamato" she chimed in with enthusiasm. "It ensures fairness and gives everyone a chance to prove themselves worthy.  You could even sell tickets, the money could fund other village projects or even support those affected by recent events."

As the conversation turned lighter with jokes about becoming tipsy enough to see tailed beasts themselves, Hibiki chuckled along, appreciating the camaraderie and the brief respite from the serious topics that often dominated their lives.

However, amidst the laughter and the camaraderie, Hibiki noticed a sudden change in atmosphere nearby.  Hibiki's gaze shifted to Natsuki who had just arrived.  He seemed visibly disturbed for some reason. His reaction was swift and palpable, his expression clouded with what seemed like a mix of shock, confusion, and horror.  There was a brief flash of red across his face before he looked away, rubbing at his eyes.

Unaware of the depth of his personal connection to the topic, she tilted her head curiously and met his gaze with a naively innocent smile. "Natsuki, are you alright?" she asked softly, concerned by his reaction but not fully grasping its significance.

Her genuine concern reflected her kind-hearted nature, always ready to reach out and ensure the well-being of her fellow shinobi. It was a characteristic that often endeared her to others, though in this instance, it revealed her unawareness of the weight of Natsuki's past experiences and emotions tied to the subject of tailed beasts.

[10]

Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Post by Ghost Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:56 am

Ghost would simply be drinking his tea and his sake and that's when he had a good idea and that was to mix them both in. As he did that he would start to sip but seeing as the two favors were trying to fight each other. This drink was a failure but alas he still would drink it. Soon he would get a creepy feeling as if he or their party was being watched. Ghost would look on and be a bit on the crazy side of things as he did not like to be stared at for no reason at all.

That is when he would go quiet as to not to give it away and then he would say. "Do you guys feel that glare-" However he would stop mid way as he heard Hibiki say "Natsuki" this caused Ghost to look the way she was looking and it started to make sense and that is when Ghost would say to her, "so is he a friend of yours or your boyfriend because he is looking pretty mad right about now." Ghost would say in a teasing tone to try and lighten the move back up.

Stats:
    Yamato Kazehana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Character File

Post by Yamato Kazehana Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:21 pm

Hibiki would chime in saying that Yamato idea to hold a tournament if they was able to get a hold of a tailed beast was a great idea, it would be the most fair thing to do and he could sell tickets to raise money for other village things. The tsuchikage looked over to ghost and noticed that he had a weird look on his face and that was when he could feel it to. It felt as if some one was watching them and they did not have a very good interest. With that Yamato began to look around the room scanning every one who was inside of the yakusai inn.

As he was looking around he noticed a black haired man standing close by and for a second he could notice the guys eyes go from red back to black. Just then hibiki called out to him calling him Natuski. After getting a good look Yamato remembered seeing him at the opening ceremonies.

" You must be Natsuki, turn that frown upside down and join us at this party. There is plenty of room and I would like to get to know more about the Ninja from the hidden leaf. As to not be rude my name is Yamato Kazehana I am the tsuchikage of Stone."

Yamato would say as he welcomed the man to join the table with the others. Yamato would pour every one a drink as he drank his cup down and took a bite out of his meat kabobs.

Stats: 
    [list]
    Natsuki Uchiha
    Natsuki Uchiha
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Natsuki Uchiha Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:21 pm

"Natsuki, are you alright?"

He looked down, slightly, as he shook his head "no."

"You must be Natsuki, turn that frown upside down and join us at this party. There is plenty of room and I would like to get to know more about the Ninja from the hidden leaf. As to not be rude my name is Yamato Kazehana I am the tsuchikage of Stone."

He snapped his gaze back towards Yamato, the surprise of meeting another Kage so abruptly alleviating some of his distaste with the conversation at hand. He got up from his table and moved over to join the trio. He gave a polite nod to each of them as he did so, and a forced smile to Hibiki.

"This isn't exactly something to treat so lightly, L-" he stopped himself. "Sorry, do I call you 'Lord,' Lord Tsuchikage?" Either way, he'd continue: "These tailed beasts," the derision in his voice was palpable, "are not light party conversation. They are walking disasters, village killers. Even if you take it down... The damage they deal..."

His eyes fell once more, staring into the middle distance through the table. "I pray that none of you see one."

Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:36 am

Hibiki watched Ghost's peculiar concoction with a mix of amusement and skepticism. As Ghost sipped the unusual blend, Hibiki couldn't help but suppress a chuckle at her friend's expression when the conflicting flavors clashed in his mouth.

Hibiki raised an eyebrow at Ghost's teasing remark about Natsuki potentially being her boyfriend. She glanced over at Natsuki, who still had a stern expression, and then back at Ghost with a sly grin. "Oh, Natsuki? He wishes," she quipped, her voice laced with playful sarcasm. "But no, just a good friend, one who sometimes forgets he's not my bodyguard," she added, a hint of amusement softening her tone.

Hibiki watched with a mix of surprise and amusement as Yamato, the Tsuchikage of Stone, extended his hearty welcome to Natsuki. She knew Natsuki well—they were good friends and training partners who often spared together to hone their skills. Seeing him in a formal setting like this, amidst such a direct invitation, was a rare sight.

Hibiki felt a pang of recognition as Natsuki joined their table, his demeanor visibly affected by the weight of memories shared only between them—the chilling encounter with a tailed beast. His forced smile and somber tone conveyed volumes to Hibiki

Hibiki shifted uneasily in her seat, her gaze briefly flickering between Natsuki and Yamato as the weight of their conversation settled heavily upon them. She hesitated for a moment, her words tangled in a mix of earnestness and self-consciousness.

"You know, guys," she started tentatively, her voice slightly hesitant, "for me, back then... the day the tailed beast attacked, it was... kind of like any other day." She paused, searching for the right words to convey her perspective. "I mean, I grew up during the war, and... well, life was just... like that, you know?"

Hibiki glanced down at her hands, her fingers fidgeting nervously with the rim of her cup. "I didn't really... understand the full stakes of everything, I guess," she admitted quietly, her voice tinged with a hint of vulnerability. "I helped with repairs after, but... it didn't hit me how... how big it all was until much later."

She looked up, meeting Natsuki's steady gaze with a mixture of sincerity and humility. "I'm not the brightest," she added with a self-deprecating chuckle, trying to lighten the mood. "So, for me, it was just... another day of chaos and then cleaning up afterward."

Hibiki leaned forward slightly, her eyes alight with determination as she spoke earnestly to the group. The weight of her previous conversation lingered, but her resolve burned brightly within her.

"The next time a tailed beast shows up, I'm going to be so much stronger. I'll punch its lights out before it can even think about wrecking anything." Her voice held a mix of determination and optimism, fueled by a fierce desire to protect and defend.

"I've been training hard," Hibiki continued, her tone unwavering. "Almost Every day, pushing myself to the limit. I won't let fear or chaos rule the day again. I want to make sure I'm ready, not just for myself, but for everyone counting on me."

[11]

Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Post by Ghost Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:39 pm

Gulp...Gulp...Gulp... As he took the rest of the drink down he would look on. Simply listening to what everyone had to say. Clearly Hibiki knew this fellow and he knew her, but it seems they both knew the Tail Beast all to well. True he never seen one or experienced it's terror. But in all honesty he saw worse and that was his point. "Well if I do say so myself but a tail beast can bring destruction and fear at the same time so can many ninja in the world. As a matter of fact it was a ninja who came to the Stone and left us all but dead."

Ghost would say with a almost sorrow voice. Even my clan can create a bomb that can level entire villages and that's not a joke. But I do understand where you ste coming from and in a perfect world a tail beast is a friend. But in a world where hope is dying so is the reason Not to have one." As he said that he would raise his hand to get more tes and sake brought over to him. As he slammed his hand on the table he would say to the group. "But it is times like these ya know happy times that will get us through the bad times ya know sad times."

Stats:
    Yamato Kazehana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Character File

Post by Yamato Kazehana Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:18 pm

The tsuchikage listened to what each person had to say about the matter, it would seem that both Natsuki and Hibiki had witnessed the destruction which can come about from a tailed beast. But just as ghost had mentioned there was some ninja out there which was even more powerful then a tailed beast and his village was on the suffering hand of one of those ninja. Natsuki was not sure if he should call him lord tsuchikage or what as he was stumbling around with his words at first.

" You can call me lord tsuchikage if you wish or you can just call me Yamato it doesn't matter either way to me."

Yamato could understand where all 3 of his party guests was coming from, to hibiki it seemed like a every day thing if she saw destruction or a tailed beast rampaging, Natsuki was shook to his very core at what a tailed beast could do and ghost being a optimist just wanted to have a tailed beast for the village so that they did not have to worry about about another attack like before on there village.

" I understand where all 3 of you are coming from, but just remember that what happens in our past no matter how long ago it happened things such as these attacks they make us stronger in the end. It shows us where our weaknesses lie and how we can go about to strengthen those weaknesses. As ghost had said we know destruction all to well, it was not to long ago that a Lone ninja was able to walk into iwa and demolished the whole village by him self. So if we wish to have a brighter future then we need to gain the strength necessary to make it come to fruition."

Yamato would say as he took a sip of his sake. He hoped that his speech was able to uplift the groups spirits. After all this was a party and the mood needed to be lighter and every one needed to be having fun.

Stats: 
    [list]
    Natsuki Uchiha
    Natsuki Uchiha
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Natsuki Uchiha Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:11 pm

Natsuki's demeanor softened as Hibiki teased him, but more so as she recalled the horrors of this world as if it were any other day. He had lead something of a privileged life, even despite his abuse, and he had no real understanding of what growing up in a war must be like. There was one phrase, however, that stuck out:

"So, for me, it was just... another day of chaos and then cleaning up afterward."

While it was just another day, she seemed to understand that those days were horrific. Natsuki hoped that, in the same way that he would never make light of Iwagakure's struggles, she would consider the bijuu in the same way. She seemed to understand, he hoped; but Ghost and Yamato still seemed to be hung up on how these beasts were just one of many harsh realities they had to face. He clenched his hands tightly in a fist as Ghost slammed the table and as the Tsuchikage expressed his platitudes, his eyes still fixed through the table.

Natsuki tutted as he began to shake his head. He couldn't believe that the thought of leveling an entire village would be brought up with anything but horrified reverence. He lifted his gaze to Hibiki, his eyes beginning to become puffy with the telltale signs of tearing. "Don't be so hard on yourself, you might be the brightest one here." It was definitely meant as a dismissal of Hibki's self consciousness, but it was also an undeniably rude thing to say. In ordinary circumstances, Natsuki would have never said something like that, but he just felt such a pit in his soul that was quickly filling with anger. He glared at Ghost.

"If your big bomb 'leveled a village,' you can be damn sure that the survivors would hate hearing about your explosions so casually." He turned his animosity towards Yamato. "And, you; if I joked about wishing to run into and enlist the help of the one who devastated your village, would you be calmed by the thought of 'strengthening weaknesses'?!" A tear escaped him, ran down his cheek, and dripped onto his fist.

He blinked quickly at the sensation. What the fuck am I doing here... About as quickly as he arrived, Natsuki pushed back out of his chair and rose. He averted his eyes, unable to look at any of them. "Stand in the ashes of the hundreds, thousands, of dead souls... and ask the ghosts if strength matters. The silence will be your answer."

Seeking the strength to protect others from future attacks was admirable, and Natsuki respected Hibiki's resolve on the matter; it was the same thought that motivated him to train beyond his meager existence; but strength alone could not prevent people from losing their lives. It didn't in Konoha. He was in a bad place now, and he knew this party wasn't for him anymore- if it ever was. There was no joy in Natsuki's heart in this moment, and nothing would put it there. He would hold onto the anger; it was the only way he knew to honor those that lost their lives... to the tailed beast and, now, to those in Iwagakure's devastation.

Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Tue Jun 18, 2024 12:29 am

Hibiki watched Natsuki's outburst with a mix of understanding and sorrow. His pain was palpable, his anger justified. She knew the horrors he spoke of all too well, yet her perspective had been shaped by countless days of surviving and witnessing destruction. When Natsuki finally pushed back his chair and stood, Hibiki decided it was time to address the raw emotions in the room, hoping to bring some clarity and perhaps solace.

She hesitated, searching for the right words. "Natsuki," she began softly, her voice trembling slightly, "I... I understand your anger and your pain. Every word you said... it resonates deeply with me, more than you might realize." She paused, her throat tightening as she continued. "I've seen friends, comrades, innocent people... lost to the very things we discuss so casually now. It's easy to become desensitized when chaos is your everyday reality."

Hibiki took a shaky breath, glancing around the table at Ghost and Yamato before returning her gaze to Natsuki. "But please, understand this: our experiences, our scars, they shape our views differently. Ghost speaks of strength and resilience not to diminish the loss, but because... because that's what keeps some of us moving forward. Yamato, too, tries to find a silver lining in the devastation, because sometimes, it's the only way to not be consumed by despair."

Her hands fidgeted slightly as she leaned forward, her eyes locking onto Natsuki's. "You're right. The silence of the dead speaks volumes, and it's... it's a silence I've heard more times than I can count. But we're here, in this moment, trying to make sense of it all. Trying to find ways to prevent more loss, more silence. For some, it's about finding strength. For others, it's about finding hope."

Hibiki stood up slowly, her movements deliberate and calm, but her voice wavered as she continued. "I don't take the suffering lightly. And I don't think any of us do. But we all cope in our ways. You seek to honor the fallen through your anger, your determination. And that's valid. But don't let it consume you to the point where you forget why you're fighting in the first place."

She offered a small, sad smile, struggling to maintain eye contact. "We all need to find a balance. How did Big sis put it again?" she mused putting her finger to her mouth as she tried her best to remember the quote.   "Oh right, Strength without compassion is tyranny. Compassion without strength is helplessness." she said with an especially proud look on her face for being able to say that verbatem.

"We're all struggling to find that middle ground. And maybe, just maybe, by understanding each other's pain, we can find a way to build a future where such suffering is a distant memory."

Hibiki reached out, her hand trembling slightly as she placed it on Natsuki's shoulder. "Stay, if you can. If not for the sake of the conversation, then for the sake of finding that balance within yourself. We need voices like yours, raw and honest, to remind us of the reality we face. But we also need each other to find the strength to change that reality."

She looked around the room once more, her gaze lingering on each person. "Let's not forget the pain we've endured, but let's also not lose sight of the hope we can create together."

As she finished speaking, Hibiki's head began to throb from the effort of expressing her complex emotions so openly. She clutched her head, feeling it overheat from the strain. "I'm sorry," she murmured, her voice barely audible. "It's just... it's hard for me to put all of this into words." She took a deep breath, trying to steady herself, hoping that despite her struggle, her message had been clear.

[12]

Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Post by Ghost Wed Jun 19, 2024 1:43 am

It somebody didn't know how to have a good time. At least that's what being sold to him was. As he looked on at Hibiki and the new arrival speak. Ghost could understand where he was coming from. But it's time like these that made people past time like those. Soon he would pour more performing tea and take a sip. 
    It's been a long day and this guy is clearly tired and just need to rest if you asked Ghost. He clearly is trying to just relax and he did not need to be put on a guilt train. "Killings and u timely deaths trust me I get it and that's why we need to do what we need to do. Buyt life is to great to just lose it. So we have to protect it by any means necessary." As he said that he would take another sip and have a smile on his face to show good will.

Stats:
    Yamato Kazehana
    Yamato Kazehana
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Character File

Post by Yamato Kazehana Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:21 pm

Natsuki suddenly went into a outburst and Yamato was a little shocked but his shock suddenly turned to anger at the words that Natuski was spouting. Yamato could tell from both Natsuki appearance and the words he spoke that he lived a spoiled life, a life where he has not seen war or death very often. He always did see konoha as soft, not that they was weak but they do not have to deal with war and destruction as much as the other villages must. Yamato demeanor would suddenly change from his laid back self he was showing for the party to now his eyes showing his cold and calculated self.

" Natsuki your insolence seems to know no bounds. I am the tsuchikage of stone, you will speak to me as if you have a civil tongue in that head of yours. What would your hokage say if she saw you being so disrespectful to someone who holds a rank higher then yours. Would you speak to your kage in such a manner. I have seen and been in more wars and seen more death in half my life then you have probably ever seen in your whole life. You speak about standing in the ashes of thousands, well I have and to many times to count, I used to live in Suna but it was destroyed when I was a boy by Chen the butcher, then again in iwa by Raijin. You say strength is nothing to the souls of the dead but I say it is cause if you was stronger you would not have to lose as many life's cause you will be strong enough to protect everyone."

Yamato stopped as he had to remember to wheel it in a little, he sat back and took a drink from his sake to try and calm him self down. He listened to Hibiki speak and she made a lot of good points, ghost tho it was as if what Natsuki said did not bother him as much. Yamato demeanor changed back to how he was before having to use his authority voice. He might had gone a little far but Natsuki started this verbal spout.

Stats: 
    [list]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:40 pm