Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

One Step from Kishin

Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

One Step from Kishin Empty One Step from Kishin

Post by Diana Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:18 am

Diana opened her eyes, mind in a haze. The last thing she recalled was leaving Kirigakure. Stiff, why was she stiff? Looking left and right, she got her answer: crystal; again. This time however she knew it was her own, and like flexing a muscle she'd will the structure to disappear.

"Ah, you're awake. I was worried that you wouldn't recover this time."

Stepping out of the fading crystal Diana would blink and look around to find the source of the familiar voice; Moneta's voice. "This time? Did I..?" "Indeed, though this was the fastest recovery yet. You might actually be building a resistance to the plague." Diana would hold her head. "By the Sage I hope so. This makes it...the third or forth time now?" Moneta wouldn't respond, they both knew it didn't matter. "So what did I miss while I was out?"

Moneta's face soured as Diana asked. Not good news it seemed. "Iwagakure was attacked by Raijin, and if the reports are to be believed, Elena perished defending the village before Konoha stepped in and took over." Diana paused, tring to reach out to Elena through their link. No dice. "I...see. So we're dead in the eyes of the world, is that it?" "It would seem so."

The Ex-Kage would take a seat on a nearby chair, processing this new information. "How bad was the attack." "Devastating." "Titania and Irena?" "Unknown, but assumed to be alive." Diana would stand up. "I have to g-" Moneta placed a hand on Diana. "Not yet. No one knows we're alive, and the only people who know we took up residence here is the Emporium. It is best that they believe us dead for the moment."

On some level Diana knew that her clone was right, that they needed to stay put. But it felt wrong to do so. They had once again messed up, and if they were to rejoin the fray now, they'd alert Raijin that they had a hunter after them. They needed time to train, to get stronger.

"Very well. Let's at the very least make the most of this time then."

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

One Step from Kishin Empty One Step from Kishin

Post by King of Games Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:18 am

The member 'Diana' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    One Step from Kishin VMgm48Z
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

One Step from Kishin Empty Re: One Step from Kishin

Post by Diana Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:42 am

Moving to a more comfortable spot, Diana and Moneta would sit across from one another, looking over the various plans they had regarding Jōmae no Sato. It wasn't much; they had planned to use a lot of their own money for keeping the Land of Keys away from the various fighting between villages, but now they weren't so sure. Additionally, there was the matter of if Diana should make another parasite clone right away.

"Personally I think it would be best if I hold off, at least until I can split off enough of my DNA that they'll be able to craft items without my assistance. Besides having three of us running around again could cause...issues. Speaking of which; names."

"Still feels strange to call yourself by your last name, try being called it. A part of me almost wonders if Elena liked being called by our middle name."

"I doubt it, but they were their own person in a way, even if they were also us. Honestly I'm not even sure what we'd call the fourth. Demkk? Elena again? Nothing really comes to mind."

"Memoria." "Excuse me?" "Memoria. We did always want to have a nice nickname that wasn't Diancie. Memoria is perfect for that."

Diana would lean back in her chair, pondering this possible name. Her other was right, it was a good name. "Memoria it is then. Hopefully we'll come around to the name properly enough once I...eugh." The thought of splitting her body again wasn't a pleasant one, but it was one that would have to be done sooner or later. "Anyways, onto the village. As it stands I believe we should focus on growing the village and making the most of what we can with this small time we have at our disposal. Agreed?

"Agreed."

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Post by King of Games Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:42 am

The member 'Diana' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    One Step from Kishin VMgm48Z

Sponsored content