Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Atop the Kishin Wall; pt 4

Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

Atop the Kishin Wall; pt 4 Empty Atop the Kishin Wall; pt 4

Post by Diana Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:40 pm

Mission Name: Upon the Wall
    Mission Type: Guard
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Man the wall for a Shift
    Description: Man the wall and keep an eye out for any trouble.
    Payment: 15k
    Requirements: C-Class

The report from the bandits Diana and Irene had captured wasn't the best news, but it was news. Apparently some rogue warlord had been trying to gather missing-nin from around the country to try and take over Iwa for themselves. It was harsh to hear such news, but it meant Diana felt it ever more important to stay on guard.

Today she herself was taking up position as one of the guards atop the outer wall of Iwa, or at least a clone of her was. Diana Prime was practicing her Nue transformation still down on the backside of the wall, Dead Man's Alley flat enough that they could walk together if needed, though at the moment Diana was using her Eagle Eye sight to stay in position while Diana prime simple got used to Nue's body, the weakened stat still strange, if more comfortable now.

Scanning the horizon, the clone tapped her elbow as she had her arms crossed. So far it had only been the normal civilians who came and went, but that just kept her on edge. No malicious intent, no abnormal or hidden chakra levels, no hidden weapons she could make out; she felt paranoid just thinking about it all, but she had no reason to doubt that the info they had extracted was false in any which way.

One of the shinobi who was manning the wall with her would give a small wave to get her attention, of which she'd nod to him as she kept her eyes on the outside perimeter. "I'm glad you came out here to help with manning the wall Tsuchikage, but isn't this a bit much to have a Kage out here?" It was a valid question, but one she had a reply for already. "Perhaps, but I trust those inside to manage without my guidance, and I need to make sure I do not neglect the fundamentals of being a shinobi that I was never properly trained in." She'd then point to the horizon as her eagle eye'd dojutsu sight told her what she was hoping wasn't the case. "Plus, now we have time to prepare. By my estimate they will be here by nightfall."

She'd properly look to the jounin next to her. "Have the shinobi prepare to defend when they arrive. In the meantime, I need to regather my chakra."

{Exit}

185/185 CP
    Negative Sensory; Passive
    Clone Technique; Split CP
    Nue (Initial); -15 CP (Prime)
    Kiokugan; -0.3 CP (Clone)
    77.5/185 CP (Prime)
    92.2/185 CP (Clone)

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:52 pm