Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Chakra Pressure Technique

Tōri
    Tōri
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Chakra Pressure Technique Empty Chakra Pressure Technique

Post by Tōri Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:45 pm

Canon Technique Link

The description on the wiki seems wack and way too powerful. I took some creative liberties and pulled more from a specific segment in the manga (panels below). I took out the bits with the ground cracking and what not (even though that's sick) because it goes against my idea of it being more flavorful and less weaponized.

Reference Panels:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Chakra Pressure Technique
    Power: -
    Activation Cost: -
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: 5 / 10 / 20 meters from Self
    Speed: -
    Element: -
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Open
    Requirements: Minimum of 260 CP (A Rank Stamina)
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: Requiring truly mammoth chakra reserves the user can flare their chakra to their absolute maximum by actively moulding all of their chakra at once and exerting an aura that can be felt by others. Even those without the sensory skill or technique active will feel this chakra and be able to gauge its size, designed as an intimidation tactic to boast the tremendous amount of chakra at their disposal. The higher the chakra the more intense the sensation as well as increasing the range that it can be felt at, doubling in range for an S rank amount of chakra and then doubling again at X.
    Weaknesses: No real use beyond being a flavorful intimidation tactic, though it can also reveal the precise chakra nature(s) the user possesses to those able to detect such things using the Sensory Technique.

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Chakra Pressure Technique Empty Re: Chakra Pressure Technique

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:37 pm

Tōri wrote:Canon Technique Link

The description on the wiki seems wack and way too powerful. I took some creative liberties and pulled more from a specific segment in the manga (panels below). I took out the bits with the ground cracking and what not (even though that's sick) because it goes against my idea of it being more flavorful and less weaponized.

Reference Panels:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Chakra Pressure Technique
    Power: -
    Activation Cost: -
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: 5 / 10 / 20 meters from Self
    Speed: -
    Element: -
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Open
    Requirements: Minimum of 260 CP (A Rank Stamina)
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: Requiring truly mammoth chakra reserves the user can flare their chakra to their absolute maximum by actively moulding all of their chakra at once and exerting an aura that can be felt by others. Even those without the sensory skill or technique active will feel this chakra and be able to gauge its size, designed as an intimidation tactic to boast the tremendous amount of chakra at their disposal. The higher the chakra the more intense the sensation as well as increasing the range that it can be felt at, doubling in range for an S rank amount of chakra and then doubling again at X.
    Weaknesses: No real use beyond being a flavorful intimidation tactic, though it can also reveal the precise chakra nature(s) the user possesses to those able to detect such things using the Sensory Technique.
    This Fanon really isn't a good source as a lot of fan-made stuff are on there. I'd probably have an Intelligence check to determine whether someone feels intimidated or not. Probably check the user's Stamina vs target's Intelligence and if it's 2 tiers higher than the target's intelligence, they'll feel the intimidating chakra or something.

Village: Konohagakure
    Class: X
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:44 pm