Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Strikeout [B - Rank]

Uchiha Ningyo
    Uchiha Ningyo
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Village : Konohagakure

Strikeout [B - Rank] Empty Strikeout [B - Rank]

Post by Uchiha Ningyo Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:22 pm

B - Rank:

Ningyo activated her Sharingan with it's single tomoe. She crouched outside the safe house and peered inside with a pair of binoculars. From her vantage point she could see a few men inside moving around.

Another Genin from the academy, Shoshinsha, was talking inside to their target. The plan was that Shoshinsha would work the bandit, getting him to talk. Ningyo had a radio in her ear, it was connected to a hidden radio on Shoshinsha.

"Since I couldn't hook up with Tootie I figure, I know some people, I'll move it myself." said Shoshinsha.

"Evidently! why didn't you keep the money?" said a tough looking guy with slicked backed hair. He was muscular, wearing no shirt and only a open blazer, with dark shades.

"Keep your money Blue Eyes? I ain't crazy. Besides maybe there's more where that came from, if we can do something together."

Ningyo watched. Once they had it on the radio that the bandit was the one recruiting new members, Ningyo could move in on the safehouse. But the people in Konoha Admin wanted to make sure they were stopping the right guy.

Blue Eyes cleared his throat. "Look I know where you're coming from, kid. You're tired of wearing football shoes, you like these shoes I got!" Blue Eyes had a pair of crocodile skin dress shoes. "You like these?" He smiled putting a stick of gum in his mouth, one of Blue Eyes toughs laughed. "I got six more pairs like it"

"I might make you enough..." Shoshinsha swallowed. He was a well trained Genin, but still only a teenager. Ningyo could tell he was afraid. "I might make you enough to buy six more, if you turn me on to what Setzuzoku had"

"Shit, my wardrobe is a holocaust, man. Hold on, I have to show you these shoes." Said Blue Eyes.

Ningyo muttered under breath. She was worried for Shoshisha.

"Look are we going to hook up?" Shoshisha stammered.

"Oh yeah kid, we'll do business" said Blue Eyes, smiling. "I've been turning everybody on. We're lighting up the block, old Blues Eyes is back baby!" He went over to the corner to pick up a wooden baseball bat. He hung the baseball bat across his shoulders.

"I'm talking about with what Setzuzoku had, that heavy duty." said Shoshisha faltering.

Blue Eyes chewed his gum. He motioned to one of his toughs "Setzuzoku didn't have nothing kid, I made Setzuzoku! Okay?" He snarled.

A goon pulled out a briefcase and within, bagged kilograms of a fine white powder. Blue eyes laughed.

The tough pulled it out and put a line on the table. "Everything Setzuzoku got came from me!" Blue Eyes reached down to do a line, slapping himself in the face.

Ningyo had heard what they had got, she moved in, descending down the hill.

"Go ahead do a line... you won't do a line? What the hells wrong with you the stuff is premium. You're making me nervous."

Hold on Shoshisha thought Ningyo I'm coming.

"Why are you asking so many questions anyway kid?" Ningyo could hear them tear his shirt off over the wire. "Sonova bitch!" Ningyo heard the loud crack of the baseball bat. "Hold on Shoshisha."

She tore off the radio and threw a smokebomb into the house. She threw two kunai into the hoods and one into the forehead of Blue Eyes, they were dropped within seconds.

Ningyo raced towards Shoshisha, and held him to her chest. His face was smashed in, blood streaming down onto the floor. She screamed over the radio. "I need a medical squad!"

She stared down at the sprawl out body of Blue Eyes, a black hunk of metal sticking out of his head, powder strewn across the floor.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:27 pm