Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

The Draconic Empire: Guide to the Light

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Minor Nation

The Draconic Empire: Guide to the Light Empty The Draconic Empire: Guide to the Light

Post by Ren Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:36 pm

Ren would move through the abandoned research facility with a smirk, the villagers believe this place to be cursed or Sacred depending on the individual you asked. It was the base of operations for Menza, but the once proud Shinobi was no more. He would not be returning, at least from what Ren had gathered from various Anbu files. The man was dead, killed by his own subordinate. A shameful way to go in his opinion, but if you can't trust the ones that serve you then you were doomed to failure. That was likely the reason Ren kept things so close to his chest, his followers were few, as he trusted few, in fact he could count them on one hand and wasn't afraid to cut off some fingers. So far he had managed to keep his involvement in the recent events unknown, now it was time to ensure that it stayed that way. He had acquired a number of artifacts and scrolls during his raids on the other nations, but even they paled in comparison to what he found within Konoha's Vault. Having gone in to liberate the artifacts the village had kept locked away, as well as to protect them from theft from another, Ren found something he had not expected. A single sealing paper, while normally a sealing paper would be insignificant to him, this one he had seen before. He had not expected it to be out of the Hokage's sight but there it was within the vault just asking to be taken like the artifacts, and so Ren did. Taking it ensured that his story of what happened with the land of Iron and the land of Bears remained plausible, after all its hard to blame something on someone if someone else knew where to find them. Of course this was simply a head, the man it belonged to killed nearly a year ago now by Kimiko and Peragus. Ren didn't believe in immortality especially with a disembodied head, but he didn't need the man to be alive per say to get what he needs from him. Even a dead head could hold many secrets, but if the rumors where true and he was somehow still alive, well then Ren might just have a way that they both could help the other out.

Now deep within the confines of the compound, Ren would set the sealing paper on a small work table. Sienna dressed in the snow chakra armor standing a few feet behind and to the left, more superstitious than her brother, stood gripping the hilt of the Kusanagi that was strapped to her back, as if the head would lunge out and attack them. Ren took a few breaths while he looked at the seal, despite his disbelief there was a small part of him that hoped the rumors where true. Using the unsealing technique to unseal the disembodied head of Raijin, Ren would take a few steps back as he looked upon it. "Tell me Dragon King, is it true that you still live?" Ren would ask, his voice seemingly carrying through the empty compound. If Raijin was alive, he would see Ren standing before him where his dark blue Kisode with his white Sweetsilk cloak wrapped over it. All of his tools either hidden or waiting to be summoned to him from the Kamui dimension and his sister standing behind him, Ren awaited and answer.

Class: X
    Renown: 25,500
    Skills: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Kuchiyose | Sensory
    Elements: Katon | Raiton | Suiton | Doton | Fuuton
    Techniques: Here
    Stats: (19/23)
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B -> B+ (Lifestyle)
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B (A w/Sharingan)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: U/A
    Ryo: 2 million Ryo

The Draconic Empire: Guide to the Light Empty Re: The Draconic Empire: Guide to the Light

Post by Bayushi Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:01 pm

It had been some time. Raijins eyes flashed open with a boiling rage. He had just been had. Kimiko and another Konoha ninja who he had seen before when he messaged their village. They somehow had a teleportation tag on him. Probably something to do with Black Death which had a similar power. Catching him off guard his Dragon army disassembled. If the Dragon King could be defeated, they surely stood no chance. But his rage subsided as his vision cleared and before him was another individual. Garbed in blue and obviously powerful. There was another who remained guarded but on their back was Kusanagi. Interesting. He spoke to Raijin to which surprised him. He knew he was the Dragon King and had been able to unseal him.

"Well well, it is very true. I do not die so easily. To whom has rescued me from darkness?" Raijin answered with a smile playing on his lips.

Stamina: B > S (Jashin)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A > A++ (Jashin)
    Perception: A
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

The Draconic Empire: Guide to the Light Empty Re: The Draconic Empire: Guide to the Light

Post by Ren Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:12 pm

A smile formed as Ren witnessed the eyes of the disembodied head spring open, he had been skeptical but now that his question had been answered there was no doubt in his mind. Sienna did not move from her spot, nor did she release her grip on the Kusanagi. Her own three tomoe Sharingan staring at the head as though it could attack any moment, ready to react if it did despite her brother's apparent nonchalantly acting as if speaking to a disembodied head was common place. "While you may not die easily, from my perspective immortality doesn't seem all that great to me." Ren would comment as he studied the head on the table before him, "my name is Ren Uchiha and I have a proposition for you. Your untimely demise was rather unfortunate in my opinion, you showed such great promise when I saw you from the wall of Konohagakure. Looking at you now, you seem so small." Ren would hold his hand up towards Raijins head, within his palm sat a simple rolled up scroll. What was inside the scroll was far from simple, holding the secrets to a very useful technique from the land of Honey that Ren had acquired. "What would you say if I could return you to your former glory?"

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Post by Bayushi Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:54 pm

"You would be right Ren. I am Bayushi Sojima. Or just Raijin now. And immortality is a curse. Those who live forever are doomed forever. I have been reduced to something small and insignificant. But you say you can return me to what I once was? I'm all out of options I'll accept whatever the proposition is."

Raijin was a indeed a prisoner with no means of escape or a life. It was essentially hell on Earth. A divine punishment for his crimes against humanity. Worshipping another God who manifested him as vessel. Was another high crime so he knew he deserved. But if there was a chance to escape. He would again wrought destruction on the world.

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:01 pm

Ren would smile upon hearing that Raijin was open to accepting his proposal, looking over his shoulder he would nod slightly to his sister. Sienna would finally loosen up, releasing her grip on the handle of the blade and walking out of the room, heading off to patrol the area to ensure that the two were not interrupted. She would make sure to stay within the range of Ren's sensory so that he would know where she was, but she would be out of ear shot before Ren would say anything else.

"My proposition is a simple one, in return for me helping you return to your former glory as well as freeing you from Konoha, I would like you to help me shape and lead this world into a brighter future. I have a base set up in the land of Rice, my main operation will be conducted there, but for you I have another purpose. To truly bring Order to this new world I seek to create, the people of the world must be open to this change, and for that Chaos is needed. I ask you to regather your army and spread the chaos that you sought to before your downfall, however this time with my assistance you will be less noticed and tracked. You have full control over what you and your men do, but where you go will be chosen by me to an extent as there will be certain areas that your services will not be needed. If that is acceptable to you, then I will allow you to read this scroll which holds the secrets to returning you to your glory."

If Raijin accepted this offer, Ren would unravel the scroll holding it so that Raijin could read it and learn the secrets of the Ultra-Fast Regeneration Technique. With it he would be able to regrow his body and combining it with his immortality, he would never again have to worry about finding himself in the predicament that he now was. If Raijin refused this offer, Ren would send the scroll back to the kamui dimension before turning and leaving the room, leaving Raijin a simple head on the table with nowhere to go and no hope of finishing what he started.

Technique:

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Post by Bayushi Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:18 pm

With a nod the other companion to Ren, she walked away leaving them alone. Then he began to explain his preposition, the deal was immaculate. He was chosen to be Jashins vessel but now it seemed he had another calling. The man had already setup a base of operations outside the village to set his sights on the world. With the same vision for the world that he had. Even wanted Raijin to continue his reign of terror and bringing back the Dragon Army. Although instead of his random victims, he had a focused plan. Raijin was originally insane and would seek to destroy the entirety of the world.

Even though he had had an army. He was the essentially alone in this quest, but with his help he would be less noticed and harder to stop again. He produced a scroll and said accepted he could learn the secret to return to his former glory. Raijin was beyond intrigued. "That's one hell of a deal. I agree to all conditions. My last partners were defeated and disappeared. But things will be different this time. Send me wherever, and I will bring Chaos."

With him agreeing to the arrangement, Ren open the scroll for Raijin to read. The Dragon King was shocked. In his possession was a legendary scroll from the Land of Honey. The Ultra-Fast Regeneration technique. Raijin immediately learned the art. Proficient in the most restricted jutsus in the world. It didn't take him long to learn the technique itself just by reading. He activated the technique off memory alone.

And a spectacular growth began to happen, his body began to reconstruct itself. Starting from the neck and working his down to the rest of the body. Though missing his clothes, his body and been brought back to its original prime. The marks from his years of battle against the most powerful foes had all been healed. He was whole again.

"This is crazy." He was naked and on top of the table now. Getting off and finally putting feet to the ground after so long. He performed the Transformation technique to a simple black cloak. "Now that's better. It will take me sometime to amass my army again. But getting my old power back will be very soon. I am no longer the Dragon Sage it seems. A new path has been opened to me. Where to now?

-----------------------------------

Learned: Ultra-Fast Regeneration technique

Used: Transformation technique

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:36 pm

Ren watched as the man reformed his body, truth told Raijin would find this technique more useful than Ren did himself. Raijin's immortality allowed him to survive most attacks against him, combining that with the regeneration of the technique meant that his long life wouldn't be cut short again. When Raijin asked where to now, a smile would play across Ren's lips. "First, we will see if you still have what it takes, after that then the fun will begin." Ren stated as he activated his Mangekyou Sharingan, creating a portal with his Kamui. "Since your fall in the land of forest, your army has scattered to the four corners of the world. In time you will gather them back, but for now you will be on your own. The lands you once claimed, were taken by Kirigakure after your fall, this however does not sit well with me. This portal will take you to Kumogakure, take back the land of Lightning, Frost, and Hotsprings. Once that is accomplished make your way down towards the Land of Rice and I will meet you there once I have finished with other matters." Ren would state as he began to move to allow Raijin through the portal, stopping for a brief second to turn and look back at Raijin before allowing him to step through the portal. "Raijin, I would like this done quietly. Conceal yourself, work in the shadows to get this done without alerting Kirigakure before it is too late, kill anyone you have to in order to ensure this. Do not cause the big fuss like you did last time, we are not yet ready for the world to see the Light." With those words, Ren would step out of the way and allow Raijin to move through the portal. The portal would lead to Kumogakure's Gate, or at least close to it, as it was based on the information that Ren had gathered during his time as an Anbu for Konoha.

used Kamui Portal

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Post by Bayushi Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:02 am

So the first order of business was underway. With Raijin resurrecting, his strength and army was not yet back at full strength. But Ren wanted him to retake his home village first. It was no problem before but he was no longer the Dragon Sage and that augmented his powers greatly with his nature clan. Afterwards he was to take the other villages before the Kiri Empire was to notice. "Kiri was always a little greedy. I didn't expect them to take Kumo after I left it in disarray. No problem. I'll take those villages and regain my strength. And less flashy this time, you got it." Raijin smirked as Ren opened a portal that would go straight to Kumogakure. A technique that was similar to Satomi Uchiha when he met him.

"Did Satomi teach you that? You Uchiha's have interesting abilities." And with that Raijin would nod to Ren and step out through the portal. Immediately he was before Kumogakure gates. "Home sweet home." He would cover his face with his cloak and walk through the gates.

-------------

[Exit to Kumo via portal]

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:40 pm

Ren would be a little surprised to hear that Raijin knew Satomi, though he supposed it made sense considering they were both once powerful Shinobi when they were in their prime. Though even then for Raijin to know of Satomi's abilities with Kamui, seemed to say that they knew each other well. "While Satomi was once my Sensei, and his teachings set me on the path that I now walk. Everything I have I earned and taught myself, my mentor only taught me the beginning steps of my journey but it was I that discovered the true power that I now hold." Ren would reply in a monotonic manner as Raijin would disappear through the portal and it would close behind him leaving Ren alone in the room. Turning on his heels, Ren would move out of the room, finding Sienna and then both taking their leave of the research facility. It was time for him to finish matter here so that he could move on with his other plans.

{Exit Thread}

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:03 am