Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Razor's Edge (Hanabi)

Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Not Enough

Razor's Edge (Hanabi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Razor's Edge (Hanabi)

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:56 pm

Hanabi smiled at Peragus, while focusing her chakra. Once she was done, peragus had come up from behind her and wrapped his arms around her, one around d her waist and the other cusping her breast. Her eyes widened and she jumped a bit from being startled but looked to her partner. "P-Peragus.."

She'd bite her lip with the kisses he made against her neck, wincing slightly. A small sting would be felt upon her chest, looking down to see a new seal over her heart with Peragus' words going into her ear. She'd flutter her eyes quickly, exhaling softly and smiling to him, nodding with the seal. She placed her head against his and gave a quick peck to his cheek and thanked him. With him stepping back, Hanabi rolled her head and stretched her limps out, looking towards Peragus to see what else he had in mind. Though to her knowledge now, it was a fuuinjutsu seal that he provided. She'd cock her head at it but grab the scroll and take a look at it. "I see.." Her eyes scanned the scroll before grabbing the wet brush and placing it on the floor and using the brush to write quickly. To someone viewing her handwriting for the first time, it would like like harsh but precise brush strokes, never connecting as one. Hanabi would give the brush back and channel her chakra in to begin the seal, feeling it swell within her hands and the letters glowing softly. Though it was a contract and not holding down any bijuu, it would fizzle and stop glowing. "It's hard to know if I've done it right but I think I got the letters memerized."

[Learned iron armor seal]

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Golden Flower of Konoha, Dragon Queen

Renown: 9,200

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Ryo:  335,000

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D (C)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B+ (A+)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C (B with Sharingan)

Current attunement -
    Weaknessless Soaring Short Swords - Active
    Dread Shroud - Active <+1 CON>
    Phantom Steps - Active <+1 SPD>
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Post by Peragus Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:01 pm

Her cry of his name would cause him to grin slightly but when the seal was done and placed she would nod, her eyes fluttering. She would move to kiss his cheek, however instead he would turn to catch her lips with his. Turning the gentle peck to his cheek to one a bit more intimate. Regardless it would end quickly and he would smile at her. “I’m not going to settle for kissing cheeks anymore love.” He would say, grinning at her before moving on to the seal.

She would draw the seal correctly and he would nod in acknowledgement. The trick with Fuinjutsu was the chakra placed in the seal of course. The seal simply guided it and gave it permanence. However the seal itself was correct and he would retrieve the scroll and brush. “Correct, next time you’ll simply channel chakra into that same sealing formula as you draw it and it will work as intended.“ He would say before bouncing up and down a bit and settling into a taijutsu stance.

“Copy my movements and get this down. This is the same style Masae used on you before. Where you probably realized your sharingan was useless.” He would say, teaching her of the disturbance style. Once she was in his stance he would begin to move through the kata, switching through them quickly. Each set of moves flowing into the other in an almost random seemingly pattern that still maintained the ebb and flow of a properly made style of fighting. “Any thoughts on lunch? I figure I’ll have a clone or two go pick us up food while we work, take a small break for a meal, then continue on. Or we can just ‘go home’ after the meal if you want although I can’t promise you’ll be any less tired later.” He would say, blatantly flirting with her without any warning or set up. He was aiming of course for a flustered reaction, he found it cute when she did that. So he encouraged it whenever he could.

[14]

Teaching Hanabi

Name: Disturbance
    Power: A
    Activation Cost: N/A
    Upkeep Cost: 20
    Range: Close Contact
    Speed: N/A
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Taijutsu/Bukijutsu/Kenjutsu
    Classification: Exclusive (Kumo)
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: Akin to a warrior's dance performance, the user is able to rapidly and relentlessly bombard his target, with precision, at various angles and locations. This style, comprised of sheer unpredictable movements, can easily catch his opponents off-guard. The technique debuffs opponents' Perception by two minuses for the purposes of tracking the user and increases the user's Speed and Coordination by two pluses. This style can be used as a Taijutsu, a Bukijutsu, or a Kenjutsu. This style also has the ability to completely scramble the precognitive abilities of the Sharingan, essentially rendering its visual predictive abilities useless.
    Weaknesses: If the user stops moving and is rendered immobile then the "Sharingan scrambling" effect is negated.

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Post by Peragus Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:19 am

Shortly after he had begun to move through the Kata's of the Disturbance Style, he saw Masae approaching. That caused him to frown slightly. Although not because of her presence. She hadn't been at the compound when he and Hanabi had gone there yesterday. Meaning she'd probably chosen to stay in a hotel for the night. He would need to correct her of that behavior. Even if he was mad at her, his manor was still her home too. And he would not let anyone feel like they couldn't be in their home. But still, what concerned him was the envelope she held. He couldn't read it well so instead he dropped his stance and turned to face the direction she was coming from. The movement meant to show Hanabi that someone was coming.

After a few moments Masae would appear, the letter in her hand. She moved to Peragus and held the letter out to him as she spoke. "This arrived from the Land of Tea, it's addressed to you of course." She would say, prompting him to take it and open the letter and begin to read. He skimmed through it quickly, bandit attacks on the rise, more kidnappings, pirates along the coastline. It would appear some of the riffraff had heard that a lone man from Konoha was in charge of the Land of Tea now and were trying to use the area as one big field trip. "It would appear I am needed in the Land of Tea, bandits, pirates, and kidnappers are trying to take advantage of the distance from Konoha to it's lands. I suppose they figure I can't come down and stop them if I'm having to deal with things here." He would explain as he crushed the letter in his hand and pocketed it.

Turning to Hanabi he would frown at her. "It would appear I'll need to go take of things down there for awhile." He would say, moving to hug her tightly to him as he continued to speak. "I'll be around to visit from time to time, hell I'll probably just teleport back here to sleep in our bed and such. Eat meals with you and try to spend time with you. But the vast majority of my time will be down there dealing with this." He would say, before letting her go and moving to kiss her.

After a few moments of that he would turn to Masae. "I know you'll want to go too, but you're to stay here. I want Hanabi protected and I won't be here all the time to know if something has happened. That's an order Masae, you're to protect Hanabi, period." He would say, his tone brooking no argument. Masae herself would go from an argumentative, to a dejected expression as he continued before nodding, her face finally falling into a mask of stone. He met her eyes for a time before nodding in acknowledgement and pulling out two empty scrolls. In one he wrote down the other techniques he was going to teach her. In the other he wrote down knowledge of a technique he intended to offer Tengoku. Once that was done and he handed her the scrolls and in the same motion moved to try to kiss her again. Once that was broken he would lean his forward against hers before speaking. "These are the rest of the techniques I was going to teach you. Don't share them with anyone else and burn the scroll once you're done. The second one is for Tengoku, I would appreciate it if you'd tell him where I've gone. Inside it is something I meant to offer him. See that he gets it." He would instruct, smiling at her "I'll see you soon, my love." He would say before suddenly disappearing without a sound.

[15]

Exit

Leaving Hanabi a copy of the following

Hanabi's Scroll:

The Scroll for Tengoku:

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Not Enough

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:29 pm

Hanabi would begin to copy the movements of peragus until he stopped  to show that someone was coming, making Hanabi stand up straight and prep herself, her eyes locked onto the person that was coming into view. It had been Masae, coming to give Peragus something. She looked at Peragus, scanning his face and body as he read the paper, seeing how he was a bit upset. He would crumble and pocket the note and then turn to her, explaining the situation. "I see.." Hanabi's head turned upward as Peragus came close to her, looking into his eyes and keeping a straight face. Her eyes softened, her arms wrapping around him and holding him tight, not wanting to let him go. "I understand." She would listen to him speak, a smile forming as he mentioned coming by to eat with her and visit, making her heart jump a little. "I can be okay with that." Hanabi would pull away as he did and they would kiss, a bit passionately on her end, with her hand cusping his cheek. They'd pull away and he'd turn to masae finally.

Peragus ordered masae to stay and protect hanabi which made her a bit irritated but if it made Peragus feel better, she wouldn't complain. Hanabi glanced to peragus as he gave her the scroll of techniques to train and a second scroll to give to the Hokage, in which she would place them within her cleavage and nod, giving him a firm smile. "See you soon, love." Peragus would then vanish without a sound, Hanabi turning to Masae and offering to go home.

Accepting both scrolls and exiting thread

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Golden Flower of Konoha, Dragon Queen

Renown: 9,200

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Ryo:  335,000

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D (C)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B+ (A+)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C (B with Sharingan)

Current attunement -
    Weaknessless Soaring Short Swords - Active
    Dread Shroud - Active <+1 CON>
    Phantom Steps - Active <+1 SPD>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:09 pm