Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Orders of Business (Airi)

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Orders of Business (Airi) Empty Orders of Business (Airi)

Post by Peragus Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:07 am

Peragus moved into the training grounds, specifically the Grand Konoha Training Facility as if he were on a mission. Which was actually quite true, in a manner of speaking anyway. He wasn’t actually ‘on a mission’. However he had come with a task in mind. He was actually searching for Airi Hyuuga, his clansmen. He had gone by her newly made shop but had not found her and when he has knocked on the door of her home. Her mother told her that she was not home. Which gave Peragus the impression she would probably be at the facility. As she tended to be there when not at home.

Moving up the elevator he arrived at the second floor from the top. Then began to move through it at his maximum possible speed. He moved through the facilities floor looking for the Carmine Hyuuga. A scroll hung at his hip, attached to his belt with a clip. Masae was getting settled at the Hyuuga compound, in his home. He had told her to get some rest while he took care of the initial details of returning home and business he wanted to conduct. Plus probably train a few things, since he was in the facility anyway and all. Using his Byakugan he would hone in on her location and move toward it.

He had quite a bit to do with the young woman today and he expected she would either be stunned into silent shock, or indignantly surprised. Still, it would lead to his amusement either way. He oh so loved surprising people. Of course since it had taken a couple of weeks to get to the Land of Wood and then to the Land of Tea from there word of his and Kimiko’s defeating of Raijin would probably have spread.

[1]

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Orders of Business (Airi) Empty Re: Orders of Business (Airi)

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:28 pm

Chakra: 290
    Sage Chakra: 130
    Per Post: 20
    Total EXP: 20
    All Day, Every Day
    Airi sat next to Fred as she let out a really big yawn. She had to think of more things to train. She didn't want to feel like she was at the apex of her abilities. No, the moment she felt like she had nothing else to train was the moment she would grow complacent and would put her in some kind of danger. She didn't want to be caught slipping so now she just spent some time at the training grounds, even if she was left imagining some jutsu to create. Right as her mind went blank, she came up with a jutsu idea with a 'Eureka!' moment.

Standing up, she slapped her hands together and looked at the training dummy, which she drew a face upon, and smiled at the inanimate object. "I just came up with a brand new jutsu idea, Fred. Don't get yourself too excited now," she chuckled before activating her Byakugan and entered into her Honed Gentle Fist stance. Clearing her throat, she noticed a familiar face approaching her destination before letting out a Vacuum Shell from her mouth, hitting the training dummy. She had the ability to target specific chakra, allowing her to now debuff a target from a distance.

Afterwards, she turned towards the person approaching her, having seen then with her Byakugan and smiled as he approached. "Already back from Wolf Country?" she asked. She was told by Ren that him and Peragus were on their way there and that Kimiko, the Uchiha Clan head was heading there. She didn't expect them to be back so quickly. But since Peragus was here, it was beyond her on where Ren was. Annoyance started to fill her mind and she let out a grumble. She'll have to have a conversation with him.

"You've missed quite a bit in your absence. A couple of distinct people decided to show up and I was actually getting ready to do three days of meditating before I have to fight the previous Raikage and his sister. Well, that and the Tsuchikage decided to show up," she said, going on and on with a bunch of small-talk. "Oh yeah! I have something for you too!" she mentioned before scratching the back of her head with a little laugh. "Well, not on me right now anyway."

OOC REMARKS
    OOC Notes Here
    :: Learned Crippling Shout [Custom]

Current IC Rank: Special Jonin
    Experience From Me To You: A player may provide an additional 5 experience bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses that 5 experience when performing missions.
    Current Stats
    Strength: E
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A+
    :: (+) Living Expenses: Wealthy
    Speed: A [100 m/s]
    Coordination: A [10 HS/s]
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A

Equipment:
    :: [Weapon] Bestia Fang 2
    :: [Armor] [S Rank] Meteoric Greaves and Sabaton of the Beast
    :: [Armor] [S Rank] Meteoric Crimson Compression Combat Gloves
    :: [Armor] [C Rank] Stay Put Bra
    :: [Armor] [C Rank] Stay Put Shorts
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:27 am

At her smile and question to his approach he would chuckle. “I would hope Ren beat me back by a while at least. Kimiko teleported us close to the Land of Wolf and I used a much more indirect route back. Meanwhile from what I know, and mind you I might be wrong about this, but Kimiko should’ve teleported herself and Ren back.” He would say as he reached into a pocket and pulled out a scroll before idling with it. At her comments to him missing quite a bit he would grin. It would appear things were starting to get interesting.

“I took part in quite a bit during my absence too. Just before going to the Land of Wolf, Kimiko teleported herself and I to Raijin and we basically assassinated him. We split the spoils and he had a ton of stuff. Including techniques I’d love to share with you and some incredible equipment. Plus…” He would trail off before unfurling the scroll and looking through it before finally selecting one and withdrawing it. Then he’d offer it to Airi. “Inside here is a set of armor that absorbs chakra, and 5,000,000 Ryo. Raijin was loaded and I figure a businesswoman could always use the money. I personally don't have a use for it. After we finished with Raijin Kimiko came back and got Ren and then we headed off to the Land of Wolves together. We acquired the nation and then I left on my own to the Land of Wood and the Land of Tea and acquired both of those personally. Then came home. I might put my money into building up those nations and seeing how well I can improve the lives of those there.” He would say with a contemplative frown before putting the main scroll away. “Up for learning some new techniques? Maybe we can trade back and forth with you showing me some more of your own stuff while I show you what you can learn of what I’ve got?” He would ask eyebrows raised in curiosity. At her mention of something for him he would frown in curiosity. “What could it be?” He would ask almost to himself. He did not generally receive presents so the concept caught him somewhat off guard. Usually after all he was the one giving them.

Still, he certainly would not want to appear ungrateful, it was just new to him. “Sorry, I’m not usually the one receiving things. It caught me off guard.” He would say with a small chuckle. “I look forward to seeing it. May I ask what it is?” He would ask his curiosity getting the better of him.

[2]

Stats:

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:02 pm

Chakra: 290
    Sage Chakra: 130
    Per Post: 20
    Total EXP: 40
    All Day, Every Day
    "Oh?" Airi asked, closing her eyes as the vein in her forehead protruded out of annoyance. She figured that Ren would see her first if Ren had returned first. The more Peragus spoke, the more annoyed she got with Ren. The vein upon her forehead growing more and more pronounced the more annoyed she would get with the man. She let out a little, annoyed laugh before opening her eyes once against towards Peragus. "It seems me and my man have something to talk about. Eh heh," she grumbled. He started to fill her in and Airi started to nod as she started to follow what he was saying, her mood shifting away from her annoyance with Ren to more of a 'eureka' moment.

"Yes, the Lord Hokage did mention about someone killing Raijin. But the fact that you and Kimiko were the ones to do it," she mentioned, tilting her head to the side a bit. Mention of the spoils had interested her. The hinting of there being armor had greatly interested Airi, causing her attention to be completely on Peragus for a moment. She placed a hand upon her hips, wearing the new outfit that she had bought when going out on a 'girl's day out' with Hanabi. It was then that the amount of Ryo promised to her instantly made her head swim a bit. So. Much. Ryo. He continued to talk about his exploits, his travels, and his acquisitions. But her head was still stuck on that armor.

"Before we do that, about that armor," she eyeballed. She leaned forward a bit as her chest bounced slightly. "But before we teach each other jutsu and what-not, you and I have something to do involving armor," she said as she stood straight up and pointed a single finger into the air. "That reminds me, I'll be right back," she said with a wink before skipping away, out of the training grounds, back home, grabbing a certain parcel, and then returning with said parcel. It was a relatively large box with her placing it upon the ground. Within were a pair of boots that she took the time to craft.

"Open it up, it's for you," she said, placing both of her hands behind her back, arching it a bit as she swayed back and forth a bit.

OOC REMARKS
    OOC Notes Here
    :: Learned Crippling Shout [Custom]

Current IC Rank: Special Jonin
    Experience From Me To You: A player may provide an additional 5 experience bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses that 5 experience when performing missions.
    Current Stats
    Strength: E
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A+
    :: (+) Living Expenses: Wealthy
    Speed: A [100 m/s]
    Coordination: A [10 HS/s]
    Intelligence: D

Equipment:
    :: [Weapon] Bestia Fang 2
    :: [Armor] [S Rank] Meteoric Greaves and Sabaton of the Beast
    :: [Armor] [S Rank] Meteoric Crimson Compression Combat Gloves
    :: [Armor] [C Rank] Stay Put Bra
    :: [Armor] [C Rank] Stay Put Shorts
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:06 am

At the newly gained information that Airi and Ren were together Peragus eyebrows would shoot up. That was…concerning. Given how Ren had treated Hanabi, hell Peragus had made sure Kimiko Uchiha knew of the actions of the man to allow her to deal with it in house if necessary. However Peragus still intended to beat the shit out of Ren if the two ever ended up in a training session again. Regardless, he was mildly concerned about Airi safety and wellbeing and he began to open his mouth to say something about it before pausing visibly and furrowing his brow in consideration.

Airi and Hanabi were friends, and he doubted Airi would be with Ren unless Hanabi and Ren had worked it out. Or unless Airi didn’t know. Hanabi and Airi were close so far as he knew so if the carmine Hyuuga did not know, it was because Hanabi had not told her. Frankly, it was her decision to tell people or not. If Peragus tried to warn Airi away from Ren, he would either have to tell her the truth as to why he was telling her. Then she would beat the shit out of him for doubting her own capabilities. Or he would have to keep the information from her, which would make him seem like a massive creep.

In which she would then beat the shit out of him anyway.

Considering he had no winning options there Peragus chose to go with the better part of valor. Still, he couldn’t not say anything. His frown staying on he would speak, his tone careful. “When I say this I hope you take it in the way I mean it Airi. But look out for yourself..” He would say, the words probably seeming cryptic. She would probably piece together what he meant if and when she ever learned of it. However in Peragus’ way of thinking love and hate were only a thin line. If Ren had permanently scarred Hanabi, he could potentially do the same to Airi too, or at least try to if he ever got angry enough.

If he ever did that, Peragus would kill him. Clan politics or not, but regardless Peragus felt that Airi might be in at least some danger. If she angered Ren somehow, or he simply had a bad day and annoyed her. It would be very easy to injure someone given the man’s penchant for fire release. Peragus wouldn’t want to see that happen, especially not to family.

Still, that was enough for that thought process for now.

After he gifted her the armor he would take an intense amount of pleasure at the shell shocked expression on her features. He did not think he could have gotten more of a reaction from her if he shot her. He considered her for a moment, capturing that memory to enjoy later. Then she would finally react, and cause himself to blink a bit in surprise. With that she would tell him that he had reminded her of something and that she would be right back. Then she would wink at him.

That of course caused him to tilt his head in curiosity. But he would wait, and not long after she would return carrying a parcel. She would place it in front of him and tell him to open it up, that it was for him. Blinking at her he would begin to speak. “Airi I didn’t bring that Ryo and armor for you expec-” He would begin before pausing and considering. Airi had already had this waiting. As he had ‘reminded her’ about it. Meaning she had been expecting to give this to him to begin with. He chuckled lightly “It would appear we both intended to surprise the other eh?” He would ask the woman, reaching up and taking his blindfold off. No one else was around anyway and he met her sapphire blue eyes with his own sky blue ones. He opened the box and looked inside and his eyebrow rose in surprise as his eyes widened. Inside the box were a pair of black combat boots. He lifted one out, moving it around. Two pouches were on each boot, allowing him to store things there. All of the necessary straps were present but he could tell they were of high quality craftsmanship.

The idea that someone had given him a gift made him smile broadly but the fact that it was such a high quality gift, and one effort had obviously been put into, made his eyes water lightly. He frankly did not get gifts often, so the thoughtfulness of the gesture, and the effort put in on his behalf touched him deeply. Setting the boot inside the box he would stand straight and move over to his fellow Hyuuga and if allowed, pull her into a deep hug. His strength had increased substantially recently and he wasn’t anywhere near as physically weak as he had been before. But even so he wouldn’t force the contact on her. He would however hug her tightly if allowed, his chin resting on her head. It would take him a few moments to get his voice together, but eventually he would and he would speak. “Thank you Airi, I appreciate it more than you know.” He would say. He would maintain the contact as long as Airi was willing before moving to the box again and slipping out of his old boots. Then he would put the new ones on.

They fit perfectly and he stood straight up and bounced lightly on them. He felt faster with them and he grinned broadly, an almost predatory expression as opposed to his usual jovial one. “Faster..anything else I should know?” He would ask, his eyebrow raising in curiosity. As he turned to her. He would place his old boots back into the box and seal it away in a spare scroll he had. He felt the internal, almost primal really, desire to run now that he had new boots to do it in. Still, he would refrain, for the moment he wanted to train though. And he was excited to both teach and learn some new techniques.

[3]

Stats:

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Tue May 02, 2023 3:12 am

Airi scoffed and stopped what she was doing, turning her attention towards Peragus. She was warned, for her safety, to be wary around Ren. Her scoff turned into a chuckle before turning to look towards Peragus in a squared manner. Strange darkness started to gather around her before her shadow started growing tentacles off of it before Airi's eyes turned to little slits with a terrifying grin across her face as she looked up towards the blindfolded man.
    Airi Ohara, The Carmine Hyuga
    bY9JdHx.png"Don't you worry, dear, Peragus. If he tries anything stupid with me. I'll just kill him. Simple as that."
    Her voice changed slightly as she spoke before her feature returned to normal and she gave Peragus a rather bright smile. The changing of her shadow lingered for a brief moment before vanishing. She rolled her eyes and ran a hand through her thick carmine hair and laughed a bit. She lowered her head a bit and moved her hand down her ponytail and started to fumble with the tip of her ponytail.
    bY9JdHx.png"In case you were wondering, I already know what he did with Hanabi. Obviously, I'm not too happy about it, but Hanabi told me to take it easy on him. I am going to throw out an ultimatum to him though. One that he can't refuse."
    Airi said in her generally sheepish manner. She didn't fear anyone in this village besides Tengoku. She was ignorant of Kimiko's strength, so she wasn't counted.

She didn't fear Peragus.
    She didn't fear Ren.
    She didn't anyone in this village
    other than Tengoku.

If anyone ever hurt anyone she cared about, she had no problems killing them. This included present company, Tengoku, Ren, and her teammates. She would also not hesitate to kill anyone including the previously stated people if they hurt another she cared about. She was confident in her abilities; very, very confident bordering a pompous arrogance. She was a diamond that was in the middle of being shined -- one that glistened but one that wasn't yet fully cut.

Airi turned her eyes towards the Training Dummy, pointed her finger towards the Training Dummy's, Fred's, chest and released a beam of purple chakra directly through the chest, penetrating into the ground and only stopping once it hit the metal of the building, itself. She turned her head back towards Peragus, her hair whipping around flirtatiously in the wind.
    bY9JdHx.png"Nothing to worry about, heh."
    Then she took off and returned, giving Peragus the boots. Fast-forward to him removing his blindfold and her eyes turning down away from them, her cheeks blushing a bright red, one that would rival her hair. She chuckled and smiled upon seeing his reaction to the pair of boots. She reached over and started to say.
    bY9JdHx.png"These boots also have a cool property to them. They are laced with Mona---"
    she said as her voice got cut-off, her finger touching the boots and she injected a miniscule amount of chakra into it. The crystals activated and started to void all sounds. Removing her finger from the boots, she just chuckled. Before she had the chance to react, she was embraced in a hug, catching her off-guard. Her body started to shake before she returned the embrace. She didn't see him in a sexual manner but more of a big-brother manner; as that would probably harm any chance he had hooking up with her.
    bY9JdHx.png"Oh, um. You're welcome. It's just a pair of boots. Granted, it's much better and much stronger.  "
    She said before their embrace was broken. She smiled as she noticed that he seemed quite happy about the boots.
    bY9JdHx.png"Well, they're extremely durable, made from Meteor Metal... and... Apply some chakra into your feet real quick. That's what causes that anti-sound zone. Imagine my shock when I discovered that when using the material. It was actually Ren who introduced me to the material, bringing some before he left to Wolf. That reminds me, I need to give him his stuff when he deigns to come visit me."
    She waited for his reaction before continuing, placing her hands upon her hips and leaned forward.
    bY9JdHx.png"Now you have to show me how to wear that damn armor you gave me."
    She said, holding her hands out to her side, as if asking Peragus assistance on putting on the armor.

===
    :: Used: Death Beam [-10 CP]
    :: Gave Peragus: Meteoric Combat Boots
    Spoiler:
    :: Total EXP this Topic: +20/Post = 60

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Thu May 04, 2023 1:09 pm

She scoffed and turned toward him before she began to chuckle. Then a strange thing would happen. A strange darkness began to form around her, and her shadow gained some sort of tentacles on it. Although no such appendages grew from the woman. She grinned at him and her eyes turned to slits before she spoke. Saying she would simply kill the man if he did something stupid. That of course had not actually been the point of his warning. But his curiosity was more in control then and his brow furrowed in confusion. What she had done would have needed chakra. But he could not see any in use, so what had that been? He tilted his head to the side before reaching out and making to place a single finger along the centerline of her chest above the breasts. So that way he wouldn’t be touching her inappropriately. “I’m not worried about him physically hurting you Airi. I’m worried about this.” He would say simply, alluding to her heart. He knew the finger wasn’t in the right place for it, but he wasn’t going to put it in the correct place for the example.

However the strange shadows and shadow tentacles would disappear and her smile would be her usual bright one before she spoke again. Apparently she knew of what Ren had done to Hanabi after all. But that Hanabi had asked her to take it easy on him. That caused him to frown, but he let it go. Airi did say though that she was still going to deliver an ultimatum to him. With that, Peragus would wash his hands of the situation. It was after all, not really his business.

Then the boots came, and as she began to explain something she would touch one and channel a miniscule amount of chakra through it. Her voice would suddenly cut off and his eyes would rise in surprise. Then the sound would return and she would explain how it worked. He listened intently, nodding at the end in understanding. Still his words would be to her earlier statement, about them just being a pair of boots. “Sure, they’re a pair of boots. But it’s also the first real gift anyone has given me.” He would say simply, not really considering the words much. The comment about Ren would cause him to open his mouth as if to speak but he would close it again. Then shake his head “Frankly, I don’t have a right to comment or judge about your boyfriend. He’s your boyfriend after all. So I’m not going to, but the material is absolutely awesome. I can’t wait to try them out.” He would say with a smile toward her.

Then she would comment that it was time for him to show her how to put on the armor and then raise her hands to the sides. That would cause his eyebrows to lift for a moment, she was joking right? It would take him a moment before realizing she was not. Frowning slightly he would consider. Was she testing him to see if he would cop a feel? He wouldn’t, he flirted a lot and generally did not react negatively to the idea of more ‘intimate’ encounters with attractive women. However he wasn’t a pervert. His eyes showed him no one close enough to see or spy so he guessed it didn’t matter. Besides, the armor wouldn’t really need him to touch her anywhere weird. Opening up his scroll he would take out a set of armor. It was gray a light gray color with a metal piece that had a blue and white yin-yang symbol upon it. It sat upon the right shoulder. Next was a gauntlet for the hand and the rest consisted of a sort of bodysuit. He took the metal part off of the shoulder and the gauntlet off as well before passing her the body suit. “First put this on, the weight of the metal parts can make maneuvering into it awkward. So I’ll reattach those after so you can see how when the armor’s on.” He would say, deactivating his eyes and turning away to give her the illusion of privacy if she wished it.

[4]

Stats:

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat May 06, 2023 5:36 pm

Airi tilted her head for a brief moment about Peragus' worry for her. It was cute and he was entitled to worry, but Airi wasn't concerned. She felt a single finger upon her chest, turning her eyes down to look at where he was aiming. Oh, her fists were ready. Not even Ren had touched them and she was going to give the most solid uppercut in existence. However, it was his words that followed that gave more context to his touches.

bY9JdHx.png"I've experienced more than my fair share of that. The Hyuuga Clan has done far more hurt to me than Ren ever could. Honestly, it isn't anything I can't handle. Though, I'm grateful that you care so much, I'm much stronger than I look!"
    she said, taking a step back and flexed her muscles. Well, she wasn't very muscular, but there were traces of training in the tone of her body -- even if she wasn't physically strong, she was quick, agile, and maneuverable.

Later, after providing Peragus the boots, she tilted her head a bit and just gave him a smile. It was kind of sad that these were the first real gift that he was ever given. She didn't really know how to react to that. She nodded in reaction to the material. She made great strides on utilizing it with other crafts, even utilizing it for a kimono she planned on making for herself. Afterwards, he summoned the new armor and she held it and watched him put it on piece-by-piece, mimicking and following his movements. Then there was the bodysuit. She grimaced and turned to look towards Peragus for a moment and had to think of a way to protect herself, visually from those wanting to look. Clearing her throat, she took a few steps away and performed a couple handseals before holding on. She quickly ran around in a circle, leaving behind a bright blue, opaque barrier in the distance that she moved before cutting off the wall, leaving her in a conch-like area with just enough space to put the armor on.

Undressing, she placed her outfit upon the ground neatly and gently before putting the bodysuit on. She took deep breaths in before the sound of her struggling could be heard.

bY9JdHx.png"Was this bodysuit built for flat-chested people or something! Hrnnng!!"
    she grumbled out before the sound of relief could be heard with the sound of velcro struggling afterwards. She put the rest of the bodysuit on and put the pieces of actual armor upon her body. She dropped the barrier of light before turning to look towards Peragus, her face a cherry red from her forcing and struggling with the tight bodysuit. Yes, she would, eventually, break it in to fit her body -- but right now it's quite uncomfortable.

bY9JdHx.png"So -- what, exactly, does this armor do again?"

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Sun May 07, 2023 2:30 am

At her words in regards to the Hyuuga Clan he would frown. He had intended to take over the clan and force it into change. However he had begun to consider not doing so instead. Her words reminded him at the fact that the last time they had really spoken she said she would support him when he made his claim. Would he be failing her if he did not push on? Did not press his claim and take over the clan? He did not really want a position of power, not like that. However, wasn't there a regarding ‘those that do not seek power are better suited for it’ or something? Was he doing the right thing? He did not know, and he would sigh audibly as he considered. Airi had been treated badly by the clan for her red hair and blue eyes. Hell, he had been treated badly too. He however had avoided the worst of the treatment because of his natural talent in the Hyuuga Arts.

“I don’t know what to do..” He would say, more to himself than to Airi before shaking his head visibly to clear his head. “Have you ever considered going for the leadership of the Clan?” He would ask, his eyes, uncovered, bright with curiosity as a potential idea formed in his head. “Last we spoke I had told you I was wanting to go for the Clan Head position. You told me you’d support me. However since then I’ve come to the conclusion that I do not want the job. I don’t want the power. I simply want to work to make the Clan better for all within it and make it a better example to others. But I don’t need to be the head of it to do that. I simply have to be an example. So, would you rather have the position?” He would ask, his demeanor serious.

If she did not want it, he would probably take it anyway. After all, someone had to lead it out of the current overall demeanor the clan possess. But he would let her have the claim for it first if she preferred. He really did not want the position, but would take it if the only other person he thought could do so decided she did not as well. For the moment though, they had other business to take care of.

Listening as Airi had her trip on the struggle bus regarding the armor. Peragus would chuckle softly to himself. Eventually she would succeed in applying the armor and he would turn to face her. His eyes widened a bit at the tightness across her form due to the bodysuit and his mouth would open a bit as he collected himself before speaking. “Uh, sorry, it seems a little tight doesn’t it? Well it certainly looks…uh…great on you.” He would say, trying not to seem perverted or anything. He wasn’t that type of guy to leer or even peek to be perfectly honest. Although many wouldn’t believe that of any Hyuuga. Still, Airi looked, well, amazing. Still, the topic at hand was what it did anyway and he visibly shook himself to bring himself back on task.

“Right! Onto what it does. I’m not going to hurt you, so don’t worry about defending against this jutsu. Let the armor do the job.” He would explain, beginning to do a set of hand seals as he spoke. Ox → Horse → Dragon → Tiger → Snake → Rat and with that he would open his mouth and unleash a spear of lightning at his red haired companion from effectively point blank range.

It of course, would do fuck all nothing if allowed to hit. Because the armor would absorb the attack and channel it into her own reserves. Leaving her completely unharmed in any way. “The chakra of the jutsu gets absorbed into the armor and added to your reserves if you have any missions. It can only handle a certain amount before it overloads for a while and it can’t handle anything stronger than what I just threw at it. But you’ll find it also helps regulate your chakra and has a wire launcher in the sleeves.” He would explain, rolling his neck and cracking it as he turned to no longer face her. “Now then, shall we start with some jutsu? I’ve got some cool things to show you. First will be this…” He would explain, opening a scroll and perusing it for a moment and nodding. “Two specific chakra points in the body" He would say activating his byakugan and using gentle first to close the two specific points on his own body so he would not be…uh..possibly inappropriately touching her. “Here and here, they’re crossroad points of the chakra system. Releasing them forces the system to work into overload for awhile. It’ll give you more chakra for a time.” He would say, unsealing the demonstrative tenketsu. With that he would nod and give her a few moments to practice the technique before moving onto the next one.

[5]

Learned Pressure Points of Harm and Death

Stats:

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon May 08, 2023 8:32 pm

Airi tilted her head about taking the leadership of the clan. Well, if Peragus wasn't going to do it, that would only leave her to be the one to do it. She placed her hands upon her hips and raised a brow.

bY9JdHx.png"Do you really think those old men would change their way through example? Stubborn old men won't do anything to change -- especially if they are stuck in their own ways. But since you don't plan on doing it, then fine, I'll become the leader and change it through force if needed, "
    Airi stated, balling her hands into a fist as her breathing remained shallow. Yes, she's going to have to submerge herself into water to help expand and mold this bodysuit to her shape. She didn't believe the 'old ways' would change with the old men. A complete takeover and enforcing her will upon these elders is all that she had left. Nobody would listen to a formerly outcast Hyuuga, but they will listen to pure strength. Her face was still a beet red from the gasps of air she would take from the tightness around her chest.

She groaned and spun around as the outfit hugged her entire body. While it was quite tight around her hips and rear, it applied more pressure around her chest -- which would eventually be broken-into. She continued to spin around, placing her hands upon her rear for a moment and then her chest as she continued to gasp and mumbled at how tight it was. But, more importantly, she needed to know what it does. Standing there, she turned to look towards Peragus for a moment. She saw the formation of a few handseals before wincing a bit before hearing the bolt of lightning, a bright flash, before feeling static electricity dissipating in front of her. It seemed the armor absorbed the damage of the jutsu. It absorbed lower ranking jutsu, adds the chakra used to her reserves, increased her own reserves, and hand wires upon the sleeve!? Airi nodded and closed her eyes for a brief moment to attune to the set of armor. After a brief moment, the attunement was completed.

While this happened, she observed what Peragus did and raised a brow.

bY9JdHx.png"So similar to the Hyuuga Palm strikes huh?"
    She said in observation of the technique and moved into the Gentle Fist stance and performed the exact same actions that Peragus did in an attempt to learn it, bashing into poor Fred with the techniques. Without being able to see the results of the chakra disruption, she shrugged her shoulders for a moment. She'd have to perform that on another person before she could judge it's usefulness.
    --- Learned: Pressure Points of Harm and Death (+400 Renown)

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Tue May 09, 2023 4:37 am

At her agreement to her taking over the clan’s leadership Peragus would grin at her. She was right of course, the old guard of the Hyuuga wouldn’t change. Not unless someone got behind them and pushed. The issue was that Peragus didn’t feel like he was the one to do the pushing. He was far too much of a ‘go with the flow’ type of individual. Airi however? She could crack the whip and put the hammer down if she needed to. It fit her demeanor and aptitude too. She could force the old codgers to change or simply replace them if she was so inclined. She was a perfect fit for the position.

Peragus would dutifully ignore the way the armor hugged her curves. Or try to..he was human after all, after a few moments though he would turn his eyes off once more and close them. “Alright, do you want to get more comfortable and change out of that armor again? You can always break it in later but admittedly, it’s a bit distracting at the moment..” He would say, being honest, while also trying to remain respectful to the young woman. She was after all extremely attractive, anyone with eyes could see that. But she was still a person, and he didn’t really want to look at her like she was a piece of meat. It was..rude.

Moving on to the technique though he would shake his head as she commented on the technique was similar to Hyuuga Palm strikes. “No, I was just closing the two tenketsu to give you an illustration. To make sure you saw which two chakra points we were manipulating. The actual technique just requires us to channel our chakra through them a certain way. Touching the chakra points isn’t necessary.” He would say, demonstrating the technique again without touching the two points.

With that though he would consider. “Hmm, as I recall you have quite a collection of personal techniques don’t you? Feel like trading at a one for one rate? I’ll still teach you these even if you want to keep your personal techniques to yourself. But I’m always looking for options.” He would say simply as he marked off the ‘Pressure Points of Harm and Death’ off of a list he had on him.

[6]

Stats:

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Thu May 11, 2023 2:33 am

There was a brief moment of silence as Airi completely mistook the concept of the jutsu. She simply looked at Peragus as the lights were on but nobody was home. A crow slowly flew by, in the training grounds, as the crow cawed out 'Baaaaaaa' and then followed up with 'kaaaaaaaaaa'.  She blinked a few times as Peragus demonstrated it once again before snapping out of her fugue state before watching Peragus perform the technique. She didn't know where was for the last few seconds. Yes, her brain required a reboot once she realized she was pretty stupid in how to use the technique. After observing, she mimicked it without applying chakra, so she wouldn't suffer the consequences again.

bY9JdHx.png"Well, alright, ahem. Well, right. So yeah, trading one-for-one. Um, I got a pretty good technique you can use then, um. "
    she thought for a moment, looking up to the ceiling and pressed a single finger up to her chin in thought. After coming up with with jutsu to teach Peragus, she snapped her fingers and placed a single finger upwards. She let out a little groan before picking up her clothing.

bY9JdHx.png"One sec"
    she mumbled out before rushing to the locker room and change out of this armor. Yes, she'll have to do some minor alterations to make it fit her chest. Returning in her new outfit with the Chakra Armor neatly folded and held under her arms, she gently placed it upon the ground and stood in front of Fred.

bY9JdHx.png"Sorry for the delay. So the jutsu I'm going to teach you is pretty simple. Just a few handseals and place your hands near your eyes and bam! Bright ass light that blinds your target. I call it: Flash of Lightning."
    she muttered before she slowly went through the handseals. First forming the handseals of the Boar, then the Dragon, then the snake, and then placing her hands with her fingers spread out next to her eyes.

bY9JdHx.png"And then you focus a bunch of Raiton chakra between your middle fingers and it should create a very, very bright spark. Don't worry, it won't hurt you as the light is... Uh... 'magically' directional. Don't ask me; Chakra moves in mysterious waves. Let me show you. "
    She said before turning towards Fred and swiftly formed the three handseals and placed her hands next to her eyes before an extremely bright semi-circle directly in front of her quickly flashed. After she performed it, she lowered her hands and turned back towards Peragus with a bit of a chuckle.

bY9JdHx.png"Interesting right? I actually just created a jutsu right before you showed up that would affect other attributes of a person. I could probably teach you that one next if you'd like?"
    Teaching: Flash of Lightning -- S Rank Custom Raiton technique.

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Sat May 13, 2023 12:41 pm

His red headed companion would see the correction after he had gone through it a second time and then perform the technique perfectly. His would smile broadly at her, nodding in approval. Afterwards she would accept the idea of changing and disappear for a time, running off to a changing room somewhere he figured. He waited patiently, turning his Byakugan off while she was gone. She might not know he had done so, but he would, and in the end so long as he could look himself in the eye in the mirror that’s all that mattered to him. Soon enough she would return, and from the sound of her voice stand in front of Fred.

Silently he would activate his Byakugan once more. She had indeed positioned herself in front of Fred. She began explaining the theory behind the jutsu that she was intent upon teaching him and he would listen intently. It was simple in concept it would seem. A simple highly bright spark around the eyes to cause blindness to targets. Distorting their vision and interfering with an opponent's ability to see and fight back. She demonstrated the technique on Fred, who was not impressed. Can’t imagine why, but regardless he would nod his head.

She would comment on the fact that she had just trained a new jutsu just before he showed up that could debilitate a person and offered to teach it to him next. He considered it before nodding, he could also use more jutsu. For now though he needed to practice this other technique. “Let me try this one first” He would say before moving into position to not flash Airi.

He performed the hand seals, Boar, Dragon, Snake, and then threw his hands by his face as Airi had done and channeled his raiton chakra. With his byakugan active the brilliant flash was visible to him although seemed to not affect him because of its targeted direction. It looked exactly as Airi had demonstrated and he nodded his head in understanding and satisfaction. Another technique added to his repertoire. Turning toward the red haired girl he would flash her a grin. “First, I teach you a new technique though.” He would say before falling into a taijutsu stance and beginning to move through a few katas. The style was something that was somewhat distorted. And he knew from experience with training with Masae that it caused one to have trouble keeping track of the opponent. “This is the Disturbance Style, it facilitates quick movements and increasing your ability to maneuver. It also is hard to track and interferes with the ability to track those affected by it. It also screws with the Sharingan’s ability of foresight. This is a technique I’d rather stay in the Hyuuga as much as possible.” He would explain, continuing to move through the kata’s and restarting to allow her to follow along with him.

(Learned the technique Airi linked above ‘Flash of Lightning’ 350/350.)

[7]

Stats:

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat May 13, 2023 5:25 pm

Airi nodded sagely and crossed her arms over her chest as she watched him perform one of her personal techniques. Yes, he was quite quick to learn that jutsu. Took her a while to develop it herself. Trial and Error was the name of the game when putting a brilliant white light in front of one's eyes and to not seer your own retinas. It took a great amount of chakra control and trust in the jutsu to not completely eradicate and burn out your own eyes. She should've had her shadow clone use this, now that she thinks about it.

Airi then watched and followed along with the demonstration of the new technique. Oh? It was a style? Reservation began to fill up Airi as she would have to replace Gentle Fist with this new style. It was quick and devastating style that left people seeing after images. Her mouth and eyes opened wide. She totally had to make a variant of the Gentle Fist for this. She continued to watch in amazement.  Relaxing her stance, she jumped out of the Honed Gentle Fist stance and shook her arms and legs before mimicking the stance that Peragus took. Using this, she started to move around Fred. Yes, she could do interesting things with this technique.  Yes, very interesting things. This technique didn't have her see any real difference in her reaction time nor foot speed.  Coming to a completely halt, stopping on a dime, she turned to look towards Peragus with a nod.

bY9JdHx.png"Yeah, makes sense that we should probably not teach this to others. Would seem like one of those, uh, things we should probably yeah,"
    She said, thinking of the implications of teaching these techniques outside of the clan. Yeah, would probably be quite devastating. She nodded and gave Peragus a big thumb's up.
    thumbs-up-approve.gif
    Airi then had an epiphany. She turned to look to Peragus and held a single finger up in response.

bY9JdHx.png"Gimme a moment!"
    She stated before running off like a bolt of lightning, causing everyone she ran by the look confused -- completely forgetting she still had the stance on. She returned with a leather bag. Returning to the area, she placed the bag down and huffs.

bY9JdHx.png"Okay, so for my next trick, I'm going to make one of these!"
    she said as she shuffled through the bag and pulled out a cheap iron kunai.

bY9JdHx.png"Disappear!"
    She held the kunai in her and pointed it towards Fred.  

bY9JdHx.png"Gomen-nasai, Fred-kuuuuuuuun!"
    She said as she powered up Purple Electricity in her hand, something Peragus probably already knows. She closed an eye before the kunai just vanishes at S-Rank power speed, launching itself towards Fred's throat and completely explodes the target due to the speed and power that the kunai traveled.

bY9JdHx.png"I call that little guy, Purple Lightning Railgun. Since I don't have the strength to actually throw them, I decided to make something that would let me, uh, launch it. And why not electricity right?"

:: Learned: [A Rank] Disturbance -- +400 Renown
    :: Teaching: [S Rank] Custom technique -- Purple Lightning: Railgun

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Tue May 16, 2023 11:17 am

With her acceptance of his request that the Disturbance style not be wildly distributed he would nod his head. She was correct that it should remain more or less secret. Not the smallest of reasons being the Uchiha Clan themselves. If Peragus and Airi started spreading that style around Konoha. Their fellow Doujutsu clan might get the wrong idea. At the very least it would be a political blunder and an insult to the Uchiha Clan as a whole. Pera was somewhat savvy to those types of problems. Having until recently been looking into becoming the leader of the Hyuuga. Now of course that wasn’t the case but his own natural cleverness toward such political situations did not change.

There was another technique he would be showing her that had to be just as circumspect when it came to the spreading of it. He more or less expected the same sort of actions from the Uchiha. A kind of ‘Quid Pro Quo’ as it were. That technique was known as the ‘Hiding in Camouflage' technique. It had the unfortunate ability to hide even from the Byakugan. Of course it could hide from the Sharingan too, but that did not mean it would be detrimental to the Hyuuga for the technique to become widely spread. The Byakugan was after all the stronger of the two when it came to scouting and watching for threats and spreading a technique that could hide even from them made Peragus’ blood run cold a little bit. The Uchiha would want to hide it too probably, so it should all be good.

Back to reality though, Airi would be a quick study of the style he had shown her and he would nod with a grin of approval at her as she got it down quickly. She would give him a thumbs up before telling him to hold on and running off. Returning a bit later with a bag of the iron kunai the Facility had on hand for various technique practices. Or simply training accuracy. When she returned she would take up one of the Kunai and cutely cry out an apology to Fred. Then she would begin to channel purple electricity in her hands before throwing the kunai at ludicrous speed into Fred. The impact of the blow effectively piercing through the training dummy and blowing out the back of the thing.

“I see, so you use the electricity to build up a charge and launch it like a cannon.” He would say as he picked up a kunai of his own and began to work with his chakra. The technique was simple enough in execution, and when he felt it just about right he flung the kunai out like a cannon, hitting Fred as well and destroying the rest of the poor training dummy. “May Fred rest in the land of Freds.” He would say solemnly before turning to Airi and grinning at her. “Awesome, now then. The next technique is also one I want you to be careful showing to anyone. Because quite frankly it’s got potential to counter even our eyes. Something I personally would dislike seeing get spread around too much.” He would explain, waiting for her reaction before nodding and getting to it.

“Hiding in Camouflage technique allows one to hide their physical presence and even their chakra signature. Even from Doujutsu such as the Sharingan and our Byakugan. Although from what I read that last bit takes extra training to get done. More practice and time investment necessary to see the true capabilities of the jutsu.” He would explain as he made the simple half tiger seal and disappeared from the naked eye. Airi would probably be able to perceive him because of her experience in general. Most Hyuuga were highly perceptive and while he didn’t think her eyes were as far reaching as his were yet. Her base senses were just as acute. So she would probably be able to pick him out, with difficulty. “This technique renders us invisible to anyone without a perceptive ability at least as good as our own. If we were to practice it we’d even be able to hide from sensors and doujutsu with it too.” He would explain, before deactivating the technique and reappearing. “Mind you I’m not sure we’ll be able to fully master it unless we can learn sensory ourselves so we know what to hide.” He would explain “Try to use the jutsu to control how light is bending around you.” He would finish, nodding for her to give it a go.

[8]

Teaching Airi

Name: Hiding with Camouflage Technique
    Power: A
    Activation Cost: A
    Upkeep Cost: C
    Range: Self
    Speed: N/A
    Element: None
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Iwagakure Village Exclusive
    Requirements: Ninjutsu
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Tiger
    Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert manoeuvres but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment (a base of A Rank Perception or above). The usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision (Dojutsu) or sensory skills, except for particularly adept users (an additional training 1,000 word count and must have possession of the Sensory skill), who can completely erase even their chakra signature with it.
    Weaknesses: Those with a base of A Rank Perception and above can use the slightest environmental differences to vaguely perceive the user's position.

Stats:

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed May 17, 2023 3:56 am

bY9JdHx.png"Oh? Fred? Don't worry about Fred. He won't complain and he won't talk shit. Bob on the other hand... well, fuck Bob."
    she said pointing towards another training dummy. A prototype that would verbally specify someone's combat strengths and weaknesses and other things just by striking it. Indestructible asshole. As she pointed to the Training Dummy, named Bob, her blood ran cold as it turned to look at her from the distance it was at -- approximately 50 meters away. She let out a little 'eep' before shaking her head and observing Peragus using the technique.

bY9JdHx.png"If my manga told me right, it's actually more of a.... certain... scientific... railgun?"
    she mentioned before another moment of awkward silence, with another bird flying overhead squawking.. Ah!  Ahoo!  Ahoo!  She rubbed the back of her head and applauded Peragus's performance with the technique.

bY9JdHx.png"So I learned how to use that technique and I don't have a single ranged weapon to my name.. Ughhh.. I guess I should change that."
    she grumbled, letting the corner of her lips curl a bit. She walked over to Fred and looked over the remains a bit and laughed a bit.

bY9JdHx.png"Well, yeah. I guess we should go get another Fred sometime. Thankfully they're easily replaceable. "

Fred Bob, the Training Dummy
    723ecb42f7eabfd9451cf37229e95f4b.pngAlmost as replaceable as your light, feathery-ass punches! Ha ha ha!
    shouted the male, sarcastic voice coming from Bob the Training Dummy -- muffled and quieted due to the distance. Airi turned towards the Training Dummy and shouted.

bY9JdHx.png"Well, yeah! Fuck you too, Bob!"
    Returning to reality, Airi turned to look back towards Peragus for a moment with a look of dismay and disgust upon her face from that talking, standing asshole. Now it was time to learn a technique that HAS to remain a secret from others. As the other technique may annoy the Byakugan users, this one has a VERY high priority to keep secret. She remains quiet and listens, even with Bob shouting and talking shit in the background. As Peragus spoke on the jutsu his physical form completely vanished leaving behind only his chakra circulatory system. Airi was taken aback for a moment when she saw this.

bY9JdHx.png"Wait wait wait. You said the stronger variant makes it to where our byakkugan can't even see? Holy shit. You're going to totally want to put that thing away or even destroy it or seal it or something. We shouldn't put that in the hands of others. "
    That was definitely something she had to keep secret. There was no ifs ands or buts. She relied, heavily upon using the Byakugan and to have someone just go completely invisible from it was extremely detrimental to her.

However, it was her chance to use it. With a simple half-tiger handseal, she completely vanished from view, leaving behind only her chakra circulatory system remaining -- at least to Peragus that would be what it'd appear.

bY9JdHx.png"Did it work?"
    She asked. If yes, she would drop the technique, committing it to memory. Oh, that was a blood-chilling one and hopefully she wouldn't encounter anyone with true invisibility like that.

With a deep breath in and a sigh out, she nodded her head. Yes. She knew what technique she wanted to teach Peragus, but it would require a few parent jutsu. She gathers her thoughts and snapped her fingers.

bY9JdHx.png"So there's a technique I just developed that I want to teach you. I actually used it earlier before you got here or was it after you got here, I don't remember?
    Well, anyway, the technique actually kinda sorta makes a body part kinda less efficient just by using a vacuum shell coming from my mouth. Yes, my mouth, haha, get your perverted jokes out of the way. I mainly used that in the event that my hands are busy. Anyway, before you learn that, you'll need to learn a couple of parent jutsu.
    "
    She said, pointing her finger up before a blue needle stuck out from her index finger. Peragus would recognize this as Tenketsu Needle.

bY9JdHx.png"So I figured, since I have Tenketsu Needle, why not shoot it into specific parts of the body, right? So I figured that, touching someone, injecting the needle and chakra into certain parts of the body would make things a bit more difficult. "
    She said retracting the needle and pointed to parts of her body, stating the parts of her body. She pointed to her head, eyes, chest, throat, arms, hands, and legs. Afterwards she nodded her head.

bY9JdHx.png"So I call the technique 'Called Shot'. I don't know why, don't ask me. Anyway, it should cause a considerable amount of issues for the opponent. Personally, I'm waiting for someone relatively weak in one aspect of their body and strike them with it for funsies.
    I mean, you already know how to do tenketsu needle, so I don't think I really need to teach you more than that
    "
    She said, shifting her eyes around and laughing nervously. One in three. One in three.

:: Learned: Hiding in Camouflage +400 Renown
    :: Teaching
    Called Shot

qfynR8X.gif
    Power: A
    Activation Chakra Cost: 20 CP
    Upkeep Chakra Cost: --
    Range: Melee Range
    Speed: --
    Element:  --
    Skill: Taijtusu
    Classification: Secret
    Requirement: Coordination: A | Gentle Step active
    Parent Technique: Tenketsu Needle
    Handseals: --
    DESCRIPTION

The user uses tremendous accuracy, using their index and middle finger to target specific body parts. This deals C Rank (True Damage) to the target. Depending on the body part targeted will determine the debuff:
    + Head: Applies -1 Tier and - disadvantage to the target's Intelligence
    + Eyes: Applies -1 Tier and - disadvantage to the target's Perception
    + Chest: Applies -1 Tier and - disadvantage to the target's Constitution
    + Throat: Applies -1 Tier and - disadvantage to the target's Stamina
    + Arm: Applies -1 Tier and - disadvantage to the target's Strength
    + Hand: Applies -1 Tier and - disadvantage to the target's Coordination
    + Leg: Applies -1 Tier and - disadvantage to the target's Speed

The user may only choose 1 body part to debuff. This debuff lasts for 3 posts.

WEAKNESS

Users with an S Rank Constitution or higher will be immune to these effects. Metal Armor of S Hardness and above, covered by the body part, will also ignore these penalties.

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Wed May 17, 2023 4:02 pm

Peragus would blink at the apparent non-sequitur and after that the next few moments involving Bob the Training Dummy would be purged from his memory for some reason. Perhaps it was Bob himself, protecting his identity as sentient and wanting to only troll Airi. Perhaps Airi was simply insane and hearing voices from inanimate objects. No one could possibly confirm one way or the other. All Peragus knew was that it was time for Airi to try the new technique, Hiding in Camouflage.

His words would not go unnoticed by the woman who told him he should lock it away and he would sigh sadly. “Kimiko Uchiha has a copy of it too, so we’ll need to be aware of that.” He would say, giving her fair warning of the woman that also had a copy of the scroll. Kimiko could teach anyone she wanted the technique or give access to it to everyone if she decided. For now though it was time for Airi to practice it.

She would do so, performing the technique accurately. He could see it due to his Byakugan for she hadn’t had the ability to fully hide it from sensory or the Byakugan’s vision. However even without it he could see her silhouette faintly. Well enough to avoid attacks and aim his own at any rate. Nodding his head in approval he would comment. “Perfectly, I could still see you with the Byakugan and my own perceptive skills are high enough to catch you regardless. But against most others you’d be entirely invisible.” He would say.

Next she would begin to explain to him how the next technique she would be teaching him worked when Masae arrived on the floor. Peragus noticed her coming off of the elevator from their location and turned his head. A wordless acknowledgement of someone coming to Airi, who would know he didn’t need to turn his head to see someone. Masae would fly over, using the Light-Weight Earth Technique and land next to them, dropping into a polite bow of greeting to Airi, before also bowing deeply to Peragus. She wore a black halter style dress with thigh high heels and gold ornaments in her hair and on her ears. The Sword of Kusanagi sat upon her hip.

“Good afternoon, Peragus.” She would say, rising and looking to Airi. Peragus for his part would slip smoothly into introductions, gesturing toward Masae. “Airi, this is Masae, I met her during my travels and through events occurring in the Land of Tea to our direct south, she swore a life debt to me. Sworn to protect me and mine and give her life if necessary.” He would say prompting the woman to nod her head in greeting again.

Then he would motion to Airi. “Masae, this is Airi Hyuuga, my kin, and a close friend besides. She’s a talented craftswoman and a powerful kunoichi. We’re teaching each other techniques.” He would say, prompting Masae to nod in acknowledge. “I see, I was only arriving after doing my own errands. I don’t intend to get in the way. I simply wish to be nearby to fight alongside if something occurs.” Peragus of course didn’t think anything would occur here, but stranger things had happened he supposed. He would of course blink for a moment before turning back to Airi. “Where were we?” He would ask, his tone polite and a tad apologetic.

[9]

Stats:

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Thu May 18, 2023 11:33 pm

A strange chakra signature was picked up by Airi as she turned her head in the direction of the flying chakra. Yup, another flier. Airi was able to fly, so why else wouldn't others here be able to fly. Her eyes tracked her for a moment only to find out that she took to Peragus' side. Raising a brow, she pushed out her hip to her left side and crossed her arms over her chest. The woman was polite, at least, with Airi lowering her arms to her side and returned the bow to her before retaking her previous stance. Turning her head to look towards Peragus, this being a habit since she never really activated her Byakugan unless she was near a foreigner or in combat, she listened to the introductions given -- her name being Masae. Introductions had concluded and the attractive woman decided to speak.

Scoffing at the idea, she moved one of her hands to wave off the idea.
    bY9JdHx.png"Oh, pfft! There really isn't a reason. I don't think 'Lord' Peragus is going to be in any harm. That is, unless Raijin has a vengeful child looking to avenge the one who killed his father?"
    she said with a slight turn of her eyes towards Peragus before returning her attention back towards Masae. She didn't have any reasons to actually harm Peragus, unless his hands begin to wander and she has a technique specifically made for those situations.

bY9JdHx.png"The most action you'd see here is if Peragus came back with a Bijuu in his belly and... 1... 2... 3... screwed it up somehow. But other than that, I think we'll be just fine."
    she said with a goofy grin upon her face. Anyway, she was brought back on topic with Peragus asking where they were. Airi rolled her eyes.

bY9JdHx.png"Uh, erm. I taught you Called Shot. Actually, since Fred can't give you any feedback, maybe that asshole Bob can give you feedback,"
    She stated before quickly skipping towards the autonomous and loud-mouth training dummy. A stupid shit-talking prototype created by who knows and placed here JUST to talk shit. Maybe it was something created by Kiyoshi! He was quite the rival when it came to creating armor.

As she approached, the training dummy's head turned to look at Airi.

Bob, the Training Dummy
    723ecb42f7eabfd9451cf37229e95f4b.pngLook what the cat dragged in. I didn't realize they put tits on a bucket of vomit
    the Training Dummy, who calls himself Bob belted out as Airi continued to skip towards the Training Dummy and pointed her finger at it, releasing a thin beam of purple electricity at it -- one she liked using that she called 'Death Beam'.

Bob, the Training Dummy
    723ecb42f7eabfd9451cf37229e95f4b.pngThat didn't hurt at all! Weak as pillows!
    It said with weakness and pain in it's voice as there was a steaming hole in it's forehead. The hole seemed to regenerate after a brief moment. Airi came to a stop and introduced this shit-talking Training Dummy. She held her hands out in presentation.

bY9JdHx.png"Everyone, this is Bob. I didn't name this one, I promise. Bob is kind of a piece of shit to me and wouldn't mind if I summoned a certain phoenix again to take him on a trip. "
    she said with a beaming and radiant smile. The Training Dummy, Bob, shivering subtly.

bY9JdHx.png"But yeah, feel free to used Called Shot in this piece of shit. He'll probably give you an accurate assessment of your attack and whether or not it was effective or not. He's also known to give accurate and straight forward analysis on a technique. Unless I do them of course."

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Fri May 26, 2023 8:48 am

Peragus now had a mental image of some dude in a mask with a sword with a name that rolled off of the tongue introducing himself and telling him that Peragus had killed his father and that he should prepare to die. He did not know why, but it was certainly an interesting image to be sure. When it came to figuring out what they had been discussing before however. Airi would be quick to remind him. Causing him to frown in mild concern however.

Airi was referring to someone named ‘Bob’ as an asshole. She mentioned the training dummy, but the training dummy had been just that, a training dummy. A useful tool to be sure when it came to testing out techniques and various weapon strikes. However it was simply that, a tool. So why in t he world was Airi referring to one as an ‘asshole’. Oh, she had named ‘Fred’ sure, but that was simply a running joke right? She did not actually think the dummies could ‘talk’ did she?

She seemed to carry on conversation, badinage no less, with the thing. He turned to her, his expression concerned. Some might be nervous about bringing such a thing up with someone. Afraid they might become unstable and attack them. However Peragus was capable in his own right. So he spoke, concern evident. “Airi…there are no responses from ‘Bob’. He’s a training dummy, he doesn’t talk..” He would say his brows furrowing in concern. He considered everything he could show her and retrieved two scrolls. One was blank, he’d need to copy down some jutsu from memory. The other held a special technique indeed. Sitting down in place, he would take a pen out and begin to copy down techniques in the empty scroll. He wrote down the information for the Fission Technique, Memory Concealing Manipulative Sand, Spiraling Ring, Great Spiraling Ring (with a warning as to it’s destructive radius), and the Grass Country taijutsu style and technique. Not only that but he also included Mass Shadow Clone. A technique from their own nation. Airi had taught him the Chidori before, so he saw this as a sort of symmetry. With that he rolled the scroll up and offered both to her. “The one you saw me write has everything I was intending to show you. The second one contains something I was going to offer you. A powerful technique called ‘Lightning Release Armor’ It utilizes lightning release to augment ones body to levels that would normally be beyond one’s limitations.” He would explain as he stood up.

“I’m admittedly a bit worried about you hearing things from inanimate object. I want to go do some personal research, see if anyone else is having similar interactions. Try to figure out if something is wrong. I’m not a medic, so helping you via examination isn’t within my capabilities. Trying to do research to learn more however is something I can do.” He would say, rolling his shoulder as he spoke. “So I’m going to go get some rest, I haven’t actually done that since returning, and then get started on that with a sharpened mind.” He would say, raising his eyebrows as if the ask if she had any objections to that.

[10]

Stats:

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Fri May 26, 2023 3:19 pm

Bob, the Training Dummy
    723ecb42f7eabfd9451cf37229e95f4b.png
    LameConfusedHornedtoad-max-1mb.gif

Tell him I'm real, Airi! I was manufactured to be able to talk! You know and your friend from earlier knows that I'm real! Tell him I'm real!
    Bob said, his mechanical voice crackling. What made it worse is this wasn't the first time Airi had someone tell her that what she saw, heard, or experienced wasn't real. Certainly, this didn't sit too well with her as the demonic creatures simply known as 'The Collective' went unseen before she had undergone 'The Calling' and people thought she was crazy; that she went mad. Airi simply balled her hands into a tight fist and gnashed her teeth. She didn't like the idea of being called crazy or anything alluding to being called crazy. Her displeasure of this situation was quite visible and quite palpable. But now wasn't the time to explode and shout out with anger. She took a deep breath in through her nose, closing her eyes and letting her body come to a more relaxed state.

bY9JdHx.png"Yes, I'm sure Bob is subdued for you."
    she said in a half mocking tone. Bob, however, didn't take it this way and started going off on some kind of long-winded, self-reflective, paradigm-shifting, existential crisis of a rant with Airi just completely dismissing his ravings. She knew she could hear the mechanical dummy talk and she knew that Irina could as well -- however, the two of them were also susceptible to The Calling which didn't help her case in the slightest.

Peragus started to talk, mentioning about some kind of Lightning Release Armor as Bob's voice got more and more louder. Then Peragus constantly gas-lighting her caused her anger to boil over. She moved her thumb up to her mouth, bit down into it and slammed her hand directly into the ground.

bY9JdHx.png"Shut... the fuck... up....
    Both of you!
    "
    she shouted out as the ground started to catch on fire before a large phoenix burst out from the ground. A dark phoenix flapped it's wings and began to eye-ball the Training Dummy, causing it to shut itself up. With a grumble, Airi grabbed the two scrolls, yanking them out of Peragus' hand. She wasn't in a very good mood at the moment, having her senses assaulted on one side an being told she needed medical help on the other side. She unrolled one of them and tossed it at Peragus' feet. That scroll being the Lightning Release Armor he spoke of. She had no use for that to send her beyond her limits, she was already a Sage capable of doing that. She pocketed the other with the information on those jutsu.

She pointed to the phoenix, the one named Pharos -- the Prince of Dusk and shouted out towards Peragus.

bY9JdHx.png"Let me guess, I fucking made this up too! This is also a complete and utter creation of my mind failing. Too many people called me crazy before since I was being talked to by demons that nobody else could see. If you're playing games with me, Peragus, you better apologize because I'm not really in the mood for that kind of a game."

====
    200 EXP
    :: Received scroll containing the information for: Fission, Memory Concealing Manipulative Sand, Spiraling Ring, Great Spiraling Ring, Multi-Shadow Clone, and Grass Country's Taijutsu Style and technique.
    :: Turned down Lightning Release Armor

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Mon May 29, 2023 12:52 am

Peragus would see her slowly rising anger at the situation and frown slightly. Airi would tell him to shut the fuck up. However she would reference ‘Both of them’ and that would cause him to frown more. Quietly he would watch and listen as she summoned a new being. A large dark phoenix would appear and Peragus would raise an eyebrow at it.

Of course then Airi would begin her rant. He would listen, quietly, taking in each word as she went off about how people started treating her as if she were crazy. Then tell him to apologize if he was playing games with her. Because she was not in the mood for any games. Now that she was done Peragus turned to look at the Phoenix and then back to Airi. “No, no I see that one fine.” He would say, standing up and facing her directly.

“I don’t know of anyone telling you that you’re insane. I don’t know about you apparently ‘seeing’ and ‘hearing’ demons. I’m not trying to persecute you, judge you, or even call you insane. I wasn’t kidding when I said I wanted to see if anyone else was able to see or hear ‘Bob’. Hell, Masae, have you heard the training dummy talk?” He would ask, raising an eyebrow at the woman.

Frowning the dark haired woman would shake her head in confusion. “No? I’ve only heard you and Airi.” She would say, prompting Peragus to nod. However he knew Airi wouldn’t accept that. Masae could just be agreeing with him to agree with him after all. “I don’t know what to tell you Airi. I really can’t hear the training dummy talk. But I hear you and Masae just fine, so obviously my hearing is fine. Hell make a shadow clone and make it run off and say something from a ways away and we can see if I can hear it if you want. If you dispel it, getting it’s memories and I get what it said correct you’d know then wouldn’t you?” He would ask, offering her a potential line of investigation.

Then he would point at Bob. “However, I have not heard a sound out of that training dummy. Nor does my Byakugan show me any kind of mechanical functionality in it that would allow it to do so. It’s heavily reinforced, yes, but think about it Airi. A training dummy being able to talk would involve giving it the ability to ‘think’. To ‘measure’ chakra and force levels. Use your eyes, there’s nothing in the thing that would allow it to measure or give it any kind of thought. No electronics, no gears, no nothing. It’s reinforced material made to be hit.” He would say, the concern in his voice very real now.

After a moment he would continue. “I don’t think you’re insane, I think there’s something else involved. A factor I can’t see or know about yet. Something different.” He would finish, picking up the scroll she had tossed aside and slipping it into his pocket. Frowning at her he would let silence settle for a bit while she contemplated what she said. Unless she responded immediately. If however she left the silence intact he would continue. “Perhaps I should leave you alone now? I’m sorry if I’ve offended you Airi. I hope you know that’s never been the intent..I wish I was just joking with you. But I understand if you’re frustrated at me. Given what you’ve apparently heard from others before.” He would say. If she accepted his invitation to leave her be he would nod and motion for Masae to follow him and leave, heading home to get some more rest. Leaving the red headed girl alone to consider things.

[11]

Potential Exit

Stats:

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon May 29, 2023 10:02 pm

She was angry -- very angry. Her body temperature continued to rise, veins started to bulge from her forehead and other places and her teeth started to grind against each other and the knuckles on her hands grew white from the firm grip. The blood from the thumb she used to summon the Phoenix started to pour out even more blood. The Phoenix, Pharos, just slowly flapped it's wings for a moment to observe the situation before opening it's wings wide to roost upon the ground. The creature stood at an impressive height with it's massive wingspan. At the very least, Peragus was able to see the Prince. And then he began to speak. As he and Misae spoke, she started to get more and more angry. She wasn't insane, everyone is just being jerks.

Bob, the Training Dummy
    723ecb42f7eabfd9451cf37229e95f4b.pngAre you all jokers deaf or something!?
    The Training Dummy, Bob, stated in a thick Chicago accent. He said it loud and clear. He had spoken very loud and very clear, so now he, too was also going through some weird existential crisis. Airi blinked and Bob and Airi turned to look towards one another with the sound of gears turning in Bob's neck to look towards Airi and the both of them looked bewildered at what she was just told by this man. The two of them turned their heads back towards Peragus as he continued to talk for a moment and just leave. After Peragus left and was out of earshot, Airi asked in a small and whimpering voice.

bY9JdHx.png"This... isn't all just in my head, is it? I'm not making any of this up, am I? Prince?"
    she turned her head towards the Phoenix before he shook his head.

Pharos, the Dusk Prince
    uXySftM.png"Do not fret, Ser Knight. I have seen and heard this braggart of a machine move and speak. "

Bob, the Training Dummy
    723ecb42f7eabfd9451cf37229e95f4b.pngFuck yeah, I can talk and move around! That's how I was designed! Hell, my serial number is: X-218863-001 -- Designation: Bob.
    Airi's irritation started to come down to a more acceptable level. She was on the verge of tears as, regardless of what Peragus said, she didn't believe a word he said. She wasn't crazy and she had plenty of other people to back it up. This caused Airi to squat down and hug her knees, burying her face into her knees with a sigh of relief.

bY9JdHx.png"They've got to be playing a joke with me. Yeah, that's right. Playing a joke. Ha ha, funny joke. There's no way Peragus would lie or leave like that right? Saying he couldn't hear a stupid training dummy. This would be different if it was Fred as that was just me fooling around. But I can actually see and hear Bob. "

Pharos, the Dusk Prince
    uXySftM.png"If you do not require me any more, I shall begone, Ser Knight. Until next time. "
    The Phoenix said before disappearing into ash. She just sat there, curled up into a small ball for a short amount of time. No, she needed someone else to validate this. Someone that is of a third party. Someone that wouldn't just lie to her like that. She stood up and punched Bob in the chin, hardly moving the training dummy at all.

bY9JdHx.png"I'm not FUCKING CRAZY!"
    ===TOPIC LEFT===
    220 EXP

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:01 am