Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

My Magnum Opus -- For Others

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

My Magnum Opus -- For Others Empty My Magnum Opus -- For Others

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:47 pm

Chakra: 320
    Per Post: 5
    Total EXP: 5
    My Magnum Opus
    Yet another beautiful day and yet another set of work. The forge was fired up and Airi had taken a long rest and cleaned herself since the last time she came here. Of course, she had to publicly bathe due to the thick and caked-on soot that had deposited itself onto Airi's skin and clothing. It took a good long while to clean all of that up. However, the roaring of the forge and Airi putting the rubber apron upon her body and binding her hair up a bit higher upon her head were the first things that she did upon arriving. A red bandana could be seen covering her hair, trying to keep sparks, soot, and metal shavings from going into her hair. She had three crafting formulas that she needed to work on, each blueprint placed upon a white-board away from the forge. Two of which were surrounded with hearts upon the white board and the third without any bells and whistles. This was for her Hokage and her Sensei. She used to have a crush on the Hokage, but that was until she met Ren.

However, as much as she cherished Ren, she had to create these items for the Hokage first and then she would outfit her beloved. Before getting to work, she opened up her leather bag full of crafting materials and started to count everything. "One, two, three units of Meteor metal... One, two units of polymer.  I just bought those... That's materials for Hokage-sama's gloves... One, two, three leathers -- check. One, two silks.. check.. One, two, cotton -- check. One..." she said before touching Monarch's Providence. Her voice wasn't able to be heard as she continued to talk. She raised a brow and released the metal for a moment, now capable of hearing herself and the roaring of the forge. She touched the Monarch's Providence again as a sliver of chakra coursed through her skin causing all noise to be cancelled. "That is some interesting material. Makes sense why he wants those in his boots. Check..." she said now removing each item from her bag and sorting it out by crafting material, placing each stack of items directly under each item that needed to be crafted.

She took the materials needed for Tengoku's gloves, brought them over. She grabbed the tongs, grabbed the chunk of meteor metal and placed it into the forge and got to work.

------
    Purchasing: 2 Units of Polymer (taken place before this topic but mentioned) 500 ea = 1000 Ryo. 25% discount = 750 Ryo total.

Creating:
    [S Rank] Plated Gloves of Temperance
    -- 1 unit of Meteor Metal
    -- 2 units of Polymer
    :: Requires 14 days normally. True Forge makes that 7 Days

[S Rank] Battle Kisode
    -- 2 units of Leather
    -- 2 units of silk
    -- 2 units of cotton

[S Rank] Boots of Silence
    -- 1 unit of Monarch's Providence
    -- 1 unit of Leather

Completion time: April 1, 2023

Current Stats
    Strength: E
    Constitution: D++
    Stamina: A++ [320 CP]
    Speed: A [100 m/s]
    Coordination: A [10 HS/s]
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B
    **(++) to Con due to attunement to A Rank -- Chestplate of the Lion Knight (Armor)
    **(+) to Stamina due to Living Expenses
    **(+) to Stamina due to attunement to B Rank -- Sakkat (armor)
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Minor Nation

My Magnum Opus -- For Others Empty Re: My Magnum Opus -- For Others

Post by Ren Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:38 pm

Ren would arrive at the forge wearing his normal kisode and his newly purchased sweet silk cloak, a replacement of his former Haori, bearing the same Uchiha symbol upon its back as his Haori had. The cloak was so much more convenient than his previous Haori was, considering the fact that he didn't have pockets but the cloak provided a way to carry items with it without needing pockets. Ren wasn't big on using items and other ninja tools as he had seen from other shinobi around the village, but there were a few key items that he would deem necessary to carry with the pending mission on the horizon. He had meant to surprise Airi at home, with the news of his mission from the Hokage as well as the gift of the materials she said his request would take to make. Though his arrival at her home was met with her mother, who did not tell him where Airi was. It was only through the process of elimination that he found her at the forge, after having gone everywhere else within the village that he thought she might have been. Had it not been for the fact that he had the merchant seal the materials away within a sealing paper for him to carry so that he didn't have to lug the items around with him, he would have been out of breath when he arrived luckily, he had thought ahead and was smart enough to have done so even if it wasn't the reason he had it sealed away it was still a benefit of it.

Seeing Airi already hard at work, he couldn't help but think how cute she looked in her little blacksmith apron causing a smile would form on his face as he slowly approached her. He was trying to be quiet, not in an attempt to sneak up on her at least at first, but more to not disturb her work. Of course, with the sounds emitting from the forge he didn't have to be extremely quiet, its noise cancelling out his movements. Once he was close enough, or what he considered close enough which was almost directly behind her without touching her so that she wasn't aware that he was behind her. This of course would all be in vain if she used her Byakugan while she worked, but he didn't know if she did or not. Ren would then lean in a little closer to her ear to ensure she could hear him over her work, "Hey good lookin, whatcha cookin?" he would say with a small chuckle as he placed the paper with the items sealed within it on the table nearby.

Renown: 25,500
    Skills: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Kuchiyose | Sensory
    Elements: Katon | Raiton | Suiton | Doton | Fuuton
    Techniques: Here
    Stats: (19/23)
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B -> B+ (Lifestyle)
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B (A w/Sharingan)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:57 am

Total EXP: 10
    My Magnum Opus
    The sound of metal clanging could be heard, echoing and resonating throughout the Forge's Workshop area. Clang! Clang! Clang! A bright orange ingot was held by a handheld tong while she hammered and smashed the piece of metal into shape. Clang Clang Clang! The metal continued to smash into a smaller and harder sheet. She continued to smash it before hearing a gentle voice in her ears and jumped a bit. She didn't have the Byakkugan activated, not needing to see any weakpoints in the metal, not really needing to pay any attention elsewhere. She turned her head and smiled, noticing it was Ren. "One second," she said in a sweet voice before releasing the tongs, leaving the cooling ingot on the anvil and turning around, grabbing the long two-handed tongs, grabbing the cooling metal and placed it inside of the furnace.

She set the tongs upon the floor and walked up to Ren with a big smile upon her face. She leaned forward and stood upon her tip-toes and pressed her lips against his for a brief moment before giving him a big and radiant smile. "Hey! I was working on something for Hokage-Sama. I've also got your stuff I'm working on too," she said as her eyes opened up really wide and ran towards her white-board and tore down the plans for Ren's stuff and hid them from view. The writing on the board with cute hearts and what-not that surrounded the blue-prints would remain. "Oh! Don't look! What I'm making for you is a secret!" she shouted out, blushing a bit. She turned towards the white-board and used the leather gloves upon her hands and wiped the white-board away. She let out a little sigh before turning her eyes towards the forge, noticing the ingot turning into a burning orange color.

"So! What brings you here?" she asked as she goes to grab the large tongs and shuffled the around in the forge, grabbing it before placing it upon the anvil. Placing the big tongs on the ground, she grabbed the hand-held tongs, grabs the orange metal and then grabs the large metal brush and started to brush it off to clean it. She turned her head towards Ren for a moment. "Come to say hi or something?" she continued, grabbing her hammer and started to smash the metal.
    OOC REMARKS
    OOC Notes Here
    Current Stats
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: A+ [290 CP]
    (+) to Stamina due to Living Expenses
    (+++) to Speed due to Meteoric Greaves and Sabaton of the Beast
    (+++) to Coordination due to Meteoric Crimson Combat Compression Gloves

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:53 pm

A small smirk would form on Ren's face seeing Airi jump, even if it was only slightly. He would glance around the area briefly, seeing the white board and the designs but not paying much attention to them. As she leaned into kiss, his hands would wrap lightly around her waist as their lips connected. He didn't want it to end but would release Airi as she broke the kiss, "it's always good to see you," Ren would say with a wide grin on his face. Stifling a laugh as he watched Airi run to the white board and snatch down her designs of whatever it was she was making for him, telling him that it was a secret before she returned to her work. "I came by to tell you that I have been assigned a mission from the Hokage that is going to take me out of the village for a little while, Peragus and I are going off to find a village in another country and broker a deal. We shouldn't be gone too long, but I wanted you to know that I would be away." Ren would watch Airi as she worked the metal with her hammer, "but I also want to bring you this." Ren added as he picked up the paper with the item storage seal on it. "Just some materials for your crafts, I didn't know exactly what all you used or needed so I just bought what I saw." Ren finished with a slightly nervous laugh, as he sat the paper back down on the table near where Airi was working. He knew she needed to focus for her armor smithing and did not want to get in her way or anything like that, she could unseal the items whenever she had time. Even if it was more than the materials she was using for his stuff, she could just consider the extra part of the payment for her work. There was one item in particular that he was interested to see what she could do with, something the merchant told him made the veil of silence fall over the area. Of course, he wasn't aware that she already had all the materials to make his gear, including her own strange crystal material, or what she was planning on making him.

Giving Airi a Slip of Paper with Items Sealed.

Items within Seal:

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:54 pm

Total EXP: 15
    My Magnum Opus
    "Oh!? A mission from Lord Hokage, himself?" she asked with a bit of pout. She wanted to go do some missions like that, herself, feeling a change of scenery away from the village would be most grateful and would set her mind at-ease. However, as annoyed as she was, she gave Ren a bright and encouraging smile. Her hands came together gently, covered in thick leather gloves as she nodded in approval. "That's great!  Finding another village huh? That does sound really nice. I'm sure with Peragus, you two would make a great team. But you'll probably have to be the personality in that brokerage eh?" she said in a teasing manner. While she believed Peragus was still kind of a prickly person, she wasn't too annoyed with the man; still ignorant about the fact that Peragus had broken Hanabi's heart.  And the fact that she was ignorant of how Ren treated the one she saw as her best friend.

"Oh! Thanks for the heads up though. At least I won't be arranging anything while you're gone. But as you see, I'm probably going to be busy in here for a while," she explained, her head turning around the True Forge, a plethora of crafting materials and a 'heavenly emporium' of crafter's necessities. Eyes blinked as she glanced at the sheet of paper, puffing her cheeks out a bit as she examined it. She didn't think she'd need something like unsealing and just looked at the paper with confusion written upon her face. Diverting her attention from the sheet of paper, she looked back towards Ren with a bit of a nervous chuckle. Yes, it was more materials and those were things she REALLY needed, especially if the materials contained Meteor Metal; possibly her favorite crafting material. He was unsure what Airi needed for her crafts and she just gave him a reassuring smile.

"I'm sure whatever you give me would be worth it," she said as her voice dropped down to a murmur. "Especially if it's Meteor Metal."

She pulled her attention back towards Ren after letting her thoughts become minimized as her mind drifted back to her work. "Oh! Right. So I saw a metal called 'Monarch's Providence'. Uh, so, I picked it up before arriving here and was wondering if you had ANY idea how that stuff worked. The merchants said that it was used to make things quiet, but I have like no idea how it worked.  Oh! And when do you leave for your mission?" she asked. Yes, she was scatter-brained, but Ren was here and he pulled her focus away from the work. She just kinda gets this way around Ren. Her heart was aflutter and her mind began to spin while he was around -- in a good way, of course!

OOC REMARKS
    OOC Notes Here

Received slip of paper with items sealed in it:
    :: 1x Monarch's Providence
    :: 6x Meteor Metal
    :: 2x Cotton
    :: 2x Silk
    :: 3x Leather
    Current Stats

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:44 am

"Well if I am meant to be the personality, it is likely that this mission is already a failure." Ren jokingly answered with a small shrug, "it was meant to be a gift to the Uchiha. I go on this mission with Peragus, the Clan gets an entire country. Total win scenario in my book, but apparently, I am the only one in the clan that thinks that. Since Satomi Sensei took off without a word, the clan has decided to take a new route." Ren face would briefly contort into one of distain towards the end but would quickly return to his normal self. There was no need to drag Airi down with his disagreement with the fact that both the clan and the Hokage seemed so enthusiastic to welcome Kimiko back, despite the fact that she was named a Traitor and a criminal by Satomi, or the fact that he felt insulted that the Hokage assigned Kimiko to the mission as well. Once he returned from the mission he would deal with this issue, but for now he would place it in the back of his mind and enjoy what time he had left before the mission with Airi.

After thanking him for the materials, Airi said something that he did not make out under her breath as she returned to her work. He thought about asking her what she had said, but at the same time did not want to distract her from her work. This was short lived however as Airi would speak up asking him questions about a material, the same mysterious material that he was going to ask her about. This would cause Ren to laugh slightly at the realization that neither of them knew exactly what the material was or how it worked. "I was actually going to ask you about that material. I came across it at the market place with some strange Meteor Metal that I thought you would like. Merchant told me just a small amount of chakra can make everything in the area quiet, supposed to be good for assassinations." Ren would answer he first question with a slight chuckle about assassinations, before quickly adding, "well at least according to the merchant that is. As far as the Mission I guess it should be soon, I was told to take care of what I need to take care of and then meet them at the gate, but I couldn't leave without letting you know I would be away first."

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:55 pm

Per Post: 10
    Total EXP: 25
    My Magnum Opus
    Airi rolled her eyes at Ren's self-deprecating comment. She shook her head with shred of annoyance upon her face. It wasn't much for her to get riled up about, so she shoved the entire thought out of her head. She arched a brow at the idea of the Uchiha getting their own country. The implications of this was quite difficult for her to comprehend. "Well, as long as they don't force the Uchiha to start living there," she grumbled. That would mean her boyfriend, an Uchiha, and her best friend, an Uchiha, would be leaving the village. As he was continuing his story, she moved towards the materials needed for Tengoku's glove and took a pair of scissors as she started to cut it to shape before beginning to take a needle to form it into the shape of a glove.

The conversation returned to talking about the materials with Airi's demeanor quickly changing. She had previously smashed the meteor metal she was smashing into plates and began to polish the metal plates. She kept her attention on the metal, activating her Byakugan so she could also view Ren as he spoke about the material. As he explained how it worked, she raised a brow now inquisitive on it. Perhaps she should make something for herself in regards to this Monarch's Providence. Meteor Metal she was used to working with -- a hard metal that was hard to work with, but it was extremely durable. After completing a single glove and affixing the plates upon it with rivets, she turned to look towards Ren and gave off a burning blush.

"Oh gosh," she said with a bit of a shaky voice. It was kind of him to seek her out as one of his mandatory duties before leaving for the mission. She stopped what she was doing and let out a sigh, giving him a radiant smile. "You're such a sweet-heart. You better be safe and come back okay?" she said, placing the glove down and shaking the rubber gloves off of her hands, letting them fall onto her workbench and took off her apron, placing that on top of her gloves before walking over towards Ren and wrapped her arms around him, pressing her face into his chest.

"You better come home safe, okay? Who else is going to treat me like a princess?" she said with a bit of a chuckle.

OOC REMARKS
    OOC Notes Here
    Due to my EXP UA getting the kabosh, I'm returning to having standard EXP per post.
    Learned: Unsealing
    Current Stats

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:10 am

OoC: Flashback for Ren from this point onward due to travel.

"Oh no, it nothing like that." Ren would reply with a chuckle, "We would still remain part of the village, the clan compound and all that, no one is being forced to move. It is just that we would also have a country that we would govern over and collect the profits from. Not to mention take a vacation to whenever we wanted to get away from the village or whatever." Ren would continue to explain, it was the same thing that he had to explain to his clan when he brought the mission information to the elders. Of course, with them it took the convincing of the hokage showing up, Ren knew it would not be as difficult with Airi.

Ren would continue watching Airi as she worked, taking in all the details as if he was trying to burn her image into his memory. The idle conversation, enough to help pass the time, without distracting her from her work. That is at least until his last comment of coming to see her before he left, it seems. He would smile when she turned around to face him, though he couldn't tell if her face was red from her work or because of what he said, though her smile would confirm that it was his words. When she called him a sweetheart and to be safe and come back, Ren would nod as he watched her take off her gloves and apron. A small grin forming on his face as she walked over to him, his arms wrapping around her as her's wrapped around him and she pressed her face into his chest. Listening to her reiterate that he had to come back safe, Ren would withdraw slightly though staying within her arms. Pulling back just enough so that he could place his hand under her chin, attempting to raise her gaze to his. "I promise you, Airi. I will come back, safe and sound." Ren would say with a wide smile on his face before he would lean down and press his lips to hers, finishing the kiss Ren would add. "Besides, nothing could keep me away from you."

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:57 pm

Total EXP: 35
    My Magnum Opus
    A deep red blush crossed her cheeks as he pulled back just enough to place his hands under her chin and spoke those words. Her eyes sparked before closing her eyes as the two were embroiled in a passionate kiss. When he pulled away, she pursed her lips almost wanting more. Biting her lower lip, she resisted the temptation of ripping off her clothes and jumping him right here and now. However, this place is filthy and unsanitary so something as filthy and unsanitary as what she wanted to do with Ren was out of the question. Couldn't even give him a good image as a send-off due to all of the clothes she was wearing. She would, however, lower her hands and grab his behind with a wink before slithering away back to her work. She slipped back into her apron and back into her gloves and returned to work finishing the gloves.

"And good," she said, giving Ren the side-eye. She didn't want him going off to some foreign land to live there indefinitely. Especially since the majority of the people she held near and dear to her were all Uchiha. Ren and Hanabi, basically oil and water were two of the most important people in her life outside of her family. Ren should hope the information of his abuse of her remained cloaked in secrecy, otherwise she might blow up like a volcano. "I, for one, wouldn't mind taking a trip to that land at least once. I wonder if they have any hotsprings," she said, looking up in thought for a moment as she held up the completed gloves, turning them around. She tried to change the subject and remain focused on her work. She was in quite the mood right now, so throwing herself into her work will calm her down -- that or she would do something nasty in the hotsprings later. They were sturdy with a polish to perfection. She placed the gloves down and took a small chisel and a small hammer and began to manually etch her maker's mark into the metal.

Placing the gloves upon the workbench, she turned her eyes to look back towards Ren. "You best bet you better come back and in one piece. Don't do anything stupid out there. You owe me a sexy trip to the hotsprings," she said before winking to him, hoping he'd get the hint on what she wanted. She thought of him often, too often, bragging about him to Hanabi without actually saying his name. Knowing he was from the Uchiha Clan, saying his name would cause rumors to fly around. Well, that would easily be quelled once her voice echoed and boomed in the comfort of the hotsprings.

She unearthed her head from the gutter and shook her head. "Okay okay, you got a mission to go on. If you stay here, I'm going to want to do something to you. I would give you a parting gift, but I can't really take off any more clothes," she teased with a wink and her tongue sticking out in a mischievous manner. Besides, she had to make Ren's armor after all. That and she wasn't going to get to work on Ren's stuff until he left anyway.

OOC REMARKS
    OOC Notes Here
    Current Stats

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:43 am

Ren couldn't help but smirk slightly as he felt Airi grab him and give him a wink before returning to her work, he didn't want to let her go but he knew that her work was important. It wasn't like they could do what is was he actually wanted to do considering the pending mission he had looming over his head, so he would settle for simply watching her as she worked. Thinking about how sexy she looked as he watched her, and what he would be returning to. His thoughts interrupted by Airi's mention of taking a trip there and wondering if they had a hot spring, and the only thought that crossed his mind was 'god I hope so'.

"Well, if all goes as planned. I would like to take you with me over there, at least once." Ren replied with a smile, in fact there was nothing he would like more than to have a small getaway with Airi. Just the two of them, and not having to worry about missions or anything. That however was something he could talk with her about when he returned, and everything was settled as he still didn't know where the clan sat on if they would govern the land or not. As Airi looked towards him and began telling him to come back in one piece because he still owed her the trip to the hot springs, Ren would smile and hold his arms out. "Well you know me, Airi. I am a man of my word, and I promise you that I will return to you and..." Ren would walk closer to Airi as he spoke, for the time she wasn't working so he wasn't in the way, getting in front of her right as he said the word 'and'. Wrapping his arms around her waist and leaning in close to Airi's ear Ren would add in a soft whisper, "I will not disappoint."

Stealing one last passionate kiss from Airi before letting her go and taking his leave, Ren would head to the village gates to wait for Kimiko and Peragus. Airi was the only business he had in the village, now that she knew he would be gone, there was nothing left but the mission.

{Exit Thread}

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:16 pm

Total EXP: 45
    My Magnum Opus
    "I'll hold you to it!" she said with a wink, turning her attention towards Ren for a moment as she started to gather up the stuff needed to make Ren's gear but was stopped as he wrapped his arms around her and stole one last kiss with Airi closing her eyes and returning the gesture, kicking a single leg upwards, pressing her heel up to her rear. As the two released their kiss, she lowered her foot back down on the ground and smiled to him, waving with her fingers while wearing those massive leather gloves. As he left, Airi shivered and stated. "Oh! What a man!" she said before she hopped, skipped and returned to work. She put the meteoric metal into the forge and started to heat it up..

Several hours later, the forge was turned off and Airi laid in the soot, grumbling. So much sewing.. ugh! With that, she completed her work!

OOC REMARKS
    OOC Notes Here
    Above items (in first post) created!
    Above crafting items (in first post) expended
    Obtained Items (given by Ren)
    +100 EXP for crafting

Topic Left
    Current Stats

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:52 am