Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Disturbance

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Minor Nation

Disturbance  Empty Disturbance

Post by Ren Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:05 am

Mission:

Ren would let out a puff of smoke as he dropped his cigarette on the ground stepping it out with his foot as he looked at the man standing before him, a messenger with orders from the Hokage to partner with someone named Taco Senju for a mission. Ren would wonder who the man was, but he couldn't really object to a job at this point anything was better than the other stuff the village had offered him earlier in the day, dog walking and grooming was not something Ren even wanted to think about doing right now. Let alone ever at all and for the rest of his life. The man hated dogs with a passion, if they offered a job of kicking dogs Ren would be the first to sign up for that but bathing and walking no thanks. But a job where he was asked to find some troublemakers and put them in their place where did he sign up, well apparently you have to be assigned it special as it doesn't even appear in the normal line of missions. This was an assignment from the Hokage, he had to be sure to impress, he just hoped his partner did not get in his way.

As he moved down the street towards the corner where he was supposed to meet this Taco person, Ren couldn't help but think about having some delicious squid for lunch later. He wore his typical attire of a black skintight shitagi underneath a midnight-blue kisode which bears a small symbol of the Uchiha clan on the back of its collar, his all black hakama are tied down tight to his ankles with tight bands rather than allowed it to be free flowing to allow for easier stealth, with a black obi and black jika-tabi to finish it off. His look made complete by his all black Haori, which bears a larger symbol of the Uchiha Clan on the middle of the back of it, and as always wearing the earrings that his mother had given him which look like a upside down hanging cross. He did not know who this Taco was or what he looked like, but Senju's seemed often to not pretty easy to spot in a crowd. So, Ren would scan the crowd around him for anyone that looked a little stiffer than normal, as that was the biggest sign of the wood clan.
    Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Village : Konohagakure

Disturbance  Empty Re: Disturbance

Post by Taco Senju Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:19 pm

As Taco awoke from his sleep, his eyes opened, and the sun shone through the window. He squinted his eyes at the light. His eyes were sensitive to the morning after the night of drinking and talking with friends. He seemed not to know what he had to do today. As he looked to check the time, he seemed to realize what time it was, and then he grabbed his equipment and bolted out the door. He didn't tell his parents good morning or anything " shit, the mission, I'm late to getting there " as he ran at full speed, he jumped from tree to tree to top of the buildings a few minutes pass as he is running down the street leading to the meeting point that was set up. He can't believe that he forgot and could have done this. As he gets closer to the meeting point, he sees a familiar person. It was Ren that Uchiha from the other day. I didn't want to be part of this mission, but his sensei ordered him to go on it, so he did not complain. "Hello ren, it's been a day since I saw you. Are you ready for this mission ?" He told as soon as he got close to ren, he kept a few meters away from him.

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:43 pm

Ren would be standing on the corner of the market street looking out at all the different stalls and shops that scattered throughout and down the street of the village. It was going to be one of those days, he would think to himself as he put a cigarette into his mouth, lighting it with a flame from his finger, as he looked at the time and noticed his partner was late. He wasn't truly surprised, while he had not met many Senju there was always talk around the village about them. Perhaps the reason he was late was he was too rooted, or something to that effect.

He would take in a long drag of the cigarette, before lowering it in his hand and exhaling. He was facing away from Taco on his approach and did not see him, though at the sound of the man's voice, Ren would instantly frown. He recognized the voice from just the day before when the man intruded into the fight with the mutt, why out of all the Genin in the village did he get saddled with the little mutt's boyfriend. He would have rather handling the mission on his own then work with him or the little mutt, but unfortunately that wasn't an option for him. Ren would take another drag off the cigarette before dropping it and stepping on it as he turned around to face Taco, his three tomoe Sharingan glaring at the Senju as the Uchiha sized the man up. His face would have a look of extreme disinterest as he stared at the man before turning and starting to walk down the street. "Let's just get this over with shall we." Ren retorted in the same disinterested tone of voice that his face would show as he began scanning the street for the ones they were looking for.
    Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Taco Senju Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:35 am

When taco got closer to Ren the Uchiha, he saw him throw a cigarette at the ground and turn around. As taco looked at him, he saw his three tomoe Sharingan active ' does he always have those on? That's impressive; I thought those would hurt you if you kept active. He is vital if he does .' then he hears ren say let us get this over with, shall we as he does, he feels as if he's signaling me to take charge in finding them, so taco points up towards the rooftops " I think you should get a better vantage point with those eyes of yours ren I'll stay low tell me if you see anything from up there and ill charge in ."

After saying this, he heads into the marketplace to look for the thugs. He strolled as he kept an eye on the shops looking for the thugs. After that, he was looking for extortion and robbery. He could not see much in the shops around, so he decided to jump up to the rooftop to see if he could see anything and if he could locate ren from his position. " Now, let's see where you are, thugs. This goose chase will come in your doom ."  As he scanned, he saw a group of people walking around. He usually wouldn't pay them a mind, but he noticed that people were making space for them to walk as if trying to avoid them, and he found that strange. He kept an eye on them for a while, then he saw them go into a small shop, and then they came out a few minutes later with a bag. They did this a few more times before taco was sure they were part of the group they were after. ' Now ren, where are you? I think I found the thugs we need to deal with .'  

He looked around but couldn't find him because he couldn't match his face down the street. He decided to forget it " it, only eight members, I only see three guys; but that is okay. It won't be that bad; he will find me, I hope ." Taco jumps from roof to roof, trying to get closer to the people he thinks are thugs. He doesn't know if they are, but from what he can see, it might be them. The so-called shadow might be full of morons if they rob in broad daylight

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:48 am

As Ren began walking forward Taco would say something about Ren going to the rooftops, to which Ren would state, "how about not," but the other man would take off running ahead as Ren's words seemed to fall on deaf ears. Ren would let out an annoyed sigh as he continued walking down the street, his hands folded in front of his abdomen hidden by the long sleeves of his Haori. "I had a feeling this was going to be a drag," he would state aloud to himself as his eyes scanned the faces of the market street.

Taco would be long gone by this point, somewhere ahead of Ren, though it wouldn't really matter to Ren at this point. If the Senju wanted to take down the shadows then he was more than welcome to do so, but Ren would not exert himself until the threat was identified. Ren's face would remain calm and his hands hidden beneath his Haori while he moved through the crowd, seeing a man up ahead jump to the roof Ren knew it had to be that Senju. What exactly was he trying to prove? Ren would follow Taco's path on the rooftops from down below on the street, still scanning the crowd when he noticed a group of thugs that seemed to split into two groups, one going down an alley towards second market while the other three continued down main market. Ren would briefly look up to see Taco following the three, "guess that means I got the other guys." He thought to himself as he moved towards the alley the other men went down.

As Ren moved through the alley, his mind would briefly flash back to his previous night spent with Kanara. A smile formed on his face, as he thought of convincing her to give him a massage when this was all over. Though his thoughts would be short lived as Ren's eye would find the five men from the alleyway, they moved through the streets and everyone gave them a wide berth. Ren debated whether or not he should stop them now, but with the fact that Taco ran off after the others he was highly out matched. His best hope was to follow them and hope that they met back up with the others, and he could meet back up with his so called partner.
    Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Taco Senju Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:04 pm

Taco was rushing in when suddenly, he stopped and started walking more cautiously, trying to obscure his presence from the thugs. He knows that this isn't all of them. He isn't stupid enough to start a fight, not knowing where the rest of the enemy is. He slowed his breathing down and started to act more casual to tail them a little more and hope that he could either find more information about these thugs or he finds his teammate. Either way, he would get this mission done one way or another, even if he had to do it himself. He knew his teammate was capable, but he didn't know how good he was at controlling his flames. With so many people around, he might also be a threat. The taco will put him down for the greater good if Ren doesn't prevent himself. Taco kept strolling, keeping a few feet away from him. If things turn, he can still reach them before anything gets worse.

He walked as he noticed them looking in his direction repeatedly, trying to keep their cool. ' Shit, did they see me? This soon, this quickly, this can get bad quick; let's pretend I don't see them .'  Taco shifted his eyes for a few seconds. When he turned back to see if they were still looking at him, he saw that they weren't there, except one of them stayed behind but as soon as he is going to get closer to take his chances with this one when he saw him duck into an alley that the thug was standing next to, " oh could that be where you thugs meet up? let me get a better view. At the same time, I follow them ." as taco said this, he jumped up to the rooftop as stealthy as he could and then he followed them for a few minutes before he started to look for ren again ' Ren where are you this is the best place to get to them .'

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:52 pm

Ren's movements through the market street would be slow and methodical, he would ensure that he did not draw attention to himself as he followed the five men through the market. Occasionally, stopping to look at the different items that were for sale so that it didn't look like he was following them, but keeping an eye on them nonetheless. His plan seemed to be working as they did not seem to notice him, though something would catch his attention out of the corner of his eye and his attention would leave the group he had been following. There in a small window display sat a beautifully designed necklace, that would draw Ren inside giving the shopkeeper the money for the item and having them wrap it before leaving the shop as he placed the package in a hidden pocket on the inside of his Haori. Thinking to himself about Kanara and whether or not she would like the item, as he completely forgot he was on a mission.

He resumed walking down the street wondering if there was anything else Kanara might like, when his attention was drawn to a shop just as the group he had been following emerges. Remembering what he was actually there for with a sigh, he resumed following them for a distance until he saw them dip into an alleyway that lead back towards the main market street. This could be their chance, he would just have to hope that the Senju was still following the others on the roof. Making sure no one was watching him, Ren would walk up the wall of the building he was standing next to. Reaching the top of the building to find Taco standing there looking into the alley, "I take it the group you followed came here as well?" Ren would state in the same disinterested tone that he had spoken earlier, with all eight of them in the alley he could easily take them out from up here with his flames without worry of destruction of property, but he decided to see if the Senju had ideas of his own. "So what's the play gonna be?" Ren hated working as a team as much as he hated asking others for their input, but it was something he was working on.

Class: X
    Renown: 25,500
    Skills: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Kuchiyose | Sensory
    Elements: Katon | Raiton | Suiton | Doton | Fuuton
    Techniques: Here
    Stats: (19/23)
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B -> B+ (Lifestyle)
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B (A w/Sharingan)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Taco Senju Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:52 pm

As taco walked down the side of the rooftop, he saw that the thugs had stopped moving, and he noticed that he slowed his pace to remain silent. He stopped moving because he had reached the edge, so he took a few steps back and stood still on the rooftop of the alleyway. While standing there, he didn't notice that right next to him; ren was looking at him for a second. Then out of nowhere, as far as he knew, he heard a voice. It startled him for a second before he turned to see Ren's face, and when he did, he let out a big sigh of relief. To his dismay, taco did not hear what ren had just said, but he still smiled and nodded at ren. Then they both looked down for a second and then back at each other again; then he heard ren say, " So what's the play gonna be " when taco listened to this, he pointed down and hit his fists together " well now that you're here, I plan to beat them so cover me ren I'm counting on you partner ."

Before listening to what ren had to say, he jumped down off the side where the thugs couldn't see him, and he peeked over at them. Then he moved back a bit and signed Rat-ox-dog, activating his technique water cloak. As he finished, water started appearing, his torso looking like a suit of armor made out of water. When he finished, he slowly went around the corner, ensuring they didn't see him and he was far enough to get a running start. Then he smiled and started running fast before ultimately jumping and extending his right foot forward, moving his right up a bit, and straightening his stance to the side. He flew quickly but focusing on one person standing next to another, he planned on hitting one into another. He passed a few meters forward before hitting his target and sending him flying. This instantly alerted the others as taco was landing; they started realizing they were getting attacked and began to surround him. He knew he could not take them all on, so he did something he's been practicing. He threw his upper torso backward, catching himself with his hand. He pushed down and aimed at the guy in front of him and launched a mighty kick into the thug's chin, launching him upwards a few meters. as he did that, he started to throw himself to his feet. In a split second, he bent his knees and vanished out of sight behind the person he sent flying upwards. He grabbed the arm of the thug and kicked down hard at his stomach " take this, you bastards, you dirty thugs , "launching him down and taco using it as a sort of booster upwards onto the rooftop. " You are all thugs. Surrender and come quietly, or more of you will get hurt ," Taco said sternly. He was also making sure he didn't land near ren so as not to give them his position. He stood on the opposite roof. When he had finished that to them, he held up his hand, appearing to give them a thumbs up with a smile he was hoping ren knew that it was meant for him.

CP total 110
    CP used 16
    CP total after 94

Jutsu used :

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:05 am

Hearing what the Senju said, Ren would go to say something to stop him but it would be too late. The Senju would jump down from the rooftop, before Ren could get a word out about just taking them out from the roof, causing the Uchiha to put his hand to his hand as if shielding his eyes or possibly have a headache. 'This fucking guy, I swear to God... I might just kill him.' Ren would think to himself as he heard the guy begin to engage the thugs below. The whole plan Ren had been concocting since he followed the group to the alley was now out the window, and with a sigh Ren would lower his hand from his face and peer slightly over the side of the rooftop, ensuring that he wouldn't be seen by the group below. Watching the man below, Ren debated on whether or not to just launch his fire into the alleyway with the Senju down there. After all, the man had survived his flames once before, Ren was sure he could do it again.

Ren would begin forming a string of hand seals to unleash his Fire Dragon Bullet Technique enhanced with the Amplification Technique just as he had used against Hanabi when the Senju jumped in the way of the attack. Ren was confident that the man wouldn't mind getting a little burnt, but if he did Ren would likely just tell him to shut up as he shouldn't have jumped down there to begin with. Just as Ren would step up to the edge, about to release his fire breath, the Senju suddenly landed on the opposite roof top of where Ren now stood and started shouting out to the men below and giving him a thumbs up. 'ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME,' Ren wanted to scream at the Senju for his stupidity of calling out to them as well as signaling them that he wasn't alone by giving him a thumbs up. The look of annoyance would be clear on Ren's face, unfortunately he didn't have time to yell at the man who seemed incapable of thinking a plan through before just diving in. Shaking his head, but not wasting his time now, Ren would release the powerful and empowered dragon fire bullet technique down upon the alleyway. The flames were able to catch most of the group, but thanks to Taco alerting them to look up some saw the attack coming and were able to dodge out of the way of most of the damage from the flames.

Four cinders of corpses remained on the alleyway, no doubt some of the ones Taco had been fighting before that didn't have time to move out of the way in time. As the wind blew those cinders crumbled to ashes as the other four thugs would land upon the rooftops with Taco and Ren, two on Ren's rooftop and Two on Taco's. Though they were able to avoid the blunt of the damage from Ren's flames, they did not escape unscathed, as burns would be on their Arms, legs, face or even back. The worst on was probably one of the two in front of Taco that had half of his face as well as his entire right side burned, that one should be easyRen though to himself as he formed the tiger hand seal creating two of his Ember clones one on either side of him, Ren was by no means a physical fighter, his power came from his Ninjutsu and his fire within. These thugs however seemed to be physical and so Ren would use his clones to deal with these two, while Taco dealt with the other two.

Sharingan -0.2 x 4 posts total drain -0.8
    Fire Dragon Bullet -3 (Katon Affinity)
    Focused Amplification -5
    Ember clones -21 x 2 total drain -42

Total Chakra Cost: 50.8
    Starting Chakra: 210
    Remaining Chakra: 159.2

Clone Chakra 1: 21/21
    Clone Chakra 2: 21/21
    Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Taco Senju Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:50 pm

After he gives them the thumbs up, taco sees flames heading towards the thugs, and the fire can catch most of the group, but since Taco had jumped up at the roof, he alerted them to the flames he had spat out. Most of the thugs managed to jump out of the way. The ones that were hit by the fire were turned to ash that got blown away by the wind taco felt some sympathy for them since he was the one who made sure that they wouldn't be able to escape. There were four thugs left " well then, boys are you done yet or do you all want to be taken down today ," taco said to the two guys in front of him. He smiled at them and then pointed towards the alleyway.

As he said that, the thugs in front of him became enraged and started attacking taco, but they weren't doing too well. They were severely hurt, and it wasn't looking too good for them. They hit taco with their fists. Most of the weapons they had got ruined by his fire, so all they could do was punch him, but every time they did, it wouldn't hurt him. They would end up hurting themselves. Taco started to pity them but never looked down upon them cause doing so would break his code to never look down upon a warrior. These two kept beating on him without stopping, even if they were hurting themselves, so taco took the initiative and ended the fight where it stood. The two thugs were next to each other, so taco decided to throw a few punches at the one to the right. As he threw the punches, he got into the stance he was used to fighting in and delivered a solid punch to the thug's chest. He puts more strength behind this one to ensure he is taken out fast. As his punch lands, the thug slides back a few meters and falls, holding his chest. Taco turned to look at the other one. He decides to go for a low kick. Still, the thug managed to avoid it, so taco spun his body to do another kick toward his gut taco was turning on his other foot, acting as a spring, and the thug blocked the kick to the gut. Still, at that point, taco used his other foot to jump up a bit. As he did, he brought his foot down on top of the thug's head, slamming him down with a lot of force, slamming his face on the foot so a loud thud could be heard. " sorry I had to end this quickly; you thugs don't deserve pity. You brought this upon yourselves. I told you to stand down earlier, but you didn't listen ." Taco looks over to ren seeing that he has also gotten his opponents " I think that its time to report This to the hokage. They have completed this mission. They have dealt with good job partners. You did great i had a lot of fun, ren you are not such a bad fighter. Why didn't you fight like that when you faced ren ."

(Exiting thread or at least attempting to)

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:45 pm

With the two ember clones on either side of him, Ren would send them out while he began forming another string of handseals. This was going to have to happen fast, even with their injuries they would still have more physical capabilities than Ren but that didn't matter, his techniques would have them out matched in a matter of seconds. Releasing his katon chakra to form a ring of spinning fire, his signature technique, the burning halo.

The two ember clones rushing forward towards the pair before flipping over the thugs' heads and landing behind them, while flipping through the air they would each twist so that when they landed, they would still be facing the thugs. The clones would be quick to grab them from behind before they could react, with them now pinned in place by his clones Ren released his burning halo. The spinning ring of fire, flying towards the two thugs. Upon impact with the two men, as he aimed it directly between them, the Halo would explode engulfing them both in fire as well as his clones which would set off the chain reaction of his clones exploding in a burst of fire as well. Ren wouldn't even watch it as it happened, he knew their fate was sealed and with a little help from the senju the thugs were taken care of and property damage was prevented.

As he walked away he heard Taco call out to him, to which he simply raised his hand into the air and waved goodbye. "I'll leave you to clean up this mess, I have somewhere else to be." he called back without turning around as he activated body flicker and disappeared from view.

{Exit Thread}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:29 pm