Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

The Lightning and the Storm!

Anonymous

The Lightning and the Storm! Empty The Lightning and the Storm!

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:21 pm

Yasuka returns once more to the training ground, now carrying several scrolls that she'd borrowed from the Kumogakure Village jutsu library, having expected to train several more jutsu to make her Inazuma clan proud of her progress with ninjutsu. She brought the scrolls somewhat close to one of the streams she'd used before, having decided on learning several more Suiton jutsu and maybe a few more Raiton techniques; though she'd been capable of learning how to combine Suiton and Raiton chakra to form the Storm Release's signature laser-like attacks, she had been forbidden from learning any of the Ranton techniques themselves until she'd learned much more ninjutsu.

She sits with her back to the stream, about 9 meters away from the edge and outside of the splash zone while she lays the scrolls on the ground in front of her. She also pulls off her jacket and vest to make it easier for her to train without all the heat of extra clothes, leaving her in just her tight, black sleeveless fabric of her undershirt above the waist. Yasuka was left in her long and white flow-y pants and nin shoes, with her senbon launcher on her left wrist exposed and enough bare dark skin revealed to let the moisture from the stream cool her down.

Yasuka still keeps her "feelers" out, sensing along the ground to make sure she's able to react if someone comes up on her while pouring most of her attention into the scrolls.

(OOC: CP 100.5/110)

Spoiler:
    CestrellFROSTmurne
    CestrellFROSTmurne

Village : N/A

The Lightning and the Storm! Empty Re: The Lightning and the Storm!

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:47 pm

Lightning wasnt someone that was training regularely, however even she realised how good it was to sometimes go out and train just for the sake of training, getting better. One of those rares times would be today. Taking her sword with her and taking a walk towards the giant trainings facility, stopping on the way and picking up a few thin "Köfte" skevers with meat and a freshly baked soft bread wrapped around it.

By the time she reached the entrance of the facility, the mayority of her skevers had been emptied and she was left with only roughly a handful of the delicious meal she would be in range for just about any sensor to notice her, should they be searching for the chakra signatures of other shinobis.

Once inside she would pick the trainings ground that was closest to her, that being the ground one. Entering it,it woudlnt take long for her to notice another woman from afar. Waving to her and approaching her,she would eventually stand right in front of her as she stated: "Hey there! Out to train as well?"

STATS::

Lightning:

[color=#cc6699] lightnings colour
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:00 pm

Yasuka almost immediately notices the chakra signature of just someone else, but she was a bit focused on the scrolls. Still, the chakra was slightly different from that of the guards for the training ground... Her strikingly blue eyes slip up to see another Kumo nin approaching, then waving to her. She blinks in surprise, then focuses on the appearance of the other kunoichi that's still approaching. She carefully starts rolling up scrolls, simply to make some room for the other person to approach. Yasuka didn't recognize the other ninja, but that didn't mean that she wasn't somehow related to the Kage. By the time Lightning has approached her, Yasuka is standing full up, although she feels a little self-conscious about wearing very little above the waist, and she has to stop herself from thinking about how little she's wearing before her face darkens even more from the rush of blood rising to make her blush.

"Ah, hello. Yes, I'm here to train, too."

Yasuka is lucky that her expression is usually fairly stony, because up close like this, the other woman is really quite good-looking, which only makes the genin more self-conscious about her somewhat lacking attire.

"Er... Ahem. What are you training, exactly...?"

She finally starts to notice something other than the stranger's appearance, now noticing the food she has, which makes her stomach rumble just a bit since she hadn't eaten since breakfast, as well as the sword at her hip. Yasuka herself wasn't particularly athletic, and she knew she should probably train with people who are, so she won't be too poorly prepared when she meets someone actively trying to kill her...
    CestrellFROSTmurne
    CestrellFROSTmurne

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:12 pm

"Oh thats nice!" Lightning would give out in response to the given answer, smiling slightly and laying her head to the side before she brings out: "Oh nothing crazy... likely just some raiton stuffs and swort fighting, you know? Thats kinda all i am doing."

Taking her tiem to finish her meal, she would stand in front of the other shinobi and let her eyes wander over her body, taking in every detail before, after finishing her meal, wiping her hands off on another. Bringing them down to her waist afterwards she would gives a somewhat predatory smile as she asked: "Do you want to try to train together maybe? What is it that you are training? I saw you fiddling around with some scrolls earlier. Is it interesting stuff?"

Waiting for the other shinobi's answer, Lightning would change her pose once more, stretching as she brought her arm up, making her jacket go up quite a bit and revealing her open, uncovered stomach underneath it as she brought out: "We might even be able to spar although... well, doesnt really matter i guess."

Lightning:

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:25 pm

Yasuka's face remains firmly stoic as she notices that the other woman is positively ogling her smoothly aristocratic, dark skin as well as her rather skimpy clothes she's wearing at the moment. Despite her expression not changing, her face definitely turns a couple shades darker, and the conversation breaks down a little as Yasuka's mind wanders for a moment while Lightning is actively speaking to her, mind and heart racing as the words seem to skate over an upper layer of her own mind. At least she catches enough of the words and the rising tilt at the end of the sentence to recognize the question when it's being asked.

"Ah. Yes, we could train together sometime, as long as it isn't too much trouble. I'm mostly focusing on Raiton and Suiton... I'm Inazuma Yasuka. The scrolls are mostly just borrowed ones from the village's jutsu repository, so I'm trying to take good care of them..."

It's hard not to be distracted when Lightning stretches, the arching of her back and the exposure of the other woman's midriff causing her to blank for a moment and her sentence trails off as her highly observant eyes take in the view, but she quickly responds to the question of a spar in the affirmative.

"Sparring would be helpful. I haven't really done much physical application of jutsu as of yet, and I won't be learning any Ranton style until I can apply what I've learned to a satisfactory level."
    CestrellFROSTmurne
    CestrellFROSTmurne

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:10 pm

"Thats interesting! I am learning Raiton Ninjutsu as well so we definetly can do something there i guess. Maybe i can even teach you a trick or two about close quarter combat!" Lightning would give out in a chuckling tone ashse continued to muster the other womans features, which she couldnt help but to feel rather attracted to. However something seemed off. As if her conversation parter was thinking the same thing, although in a more physical way, seen by the color of her cheeks, that definetly were starting to grow darker then they were before.

Maybe she would be able to turn this training into an activity that would last her the entire day? Beginning to speak up now, a plan formed in her head as she said: "Well... i only fight against good fighters though... And well you said you werent really into the physical applications so... are you a good fighter?" Making a thoughtful expression now, Lightning would put herfinger onto ehr lips as she mustered the other woman once more. In reality, Lightning was mediocre fighter at best as well, however she never would have stated this openly, especially with what she had planned. Finall giving out a: "Well... i suppose if you would be willing to bet something valuable, id spar with you...", she awaited the answer. In her mind the valuable thing was control over the other for the rest of the day.

Lightning:

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:20 pm

"Close quarters combat, hm...?"

Having grown up in a family of aristocrats, especially aristocrats that had looked down on anyone that had to work for a living, Yasuka had rarely even engaged in horseplay like other children had done. It was very unlikely that she would really be able to keep up with a fighter in that way, even one that would consider themselves mediocre... But the challenge had been made, so Yasuka furrowed her brow and crossed her arms to take a slightly more defiant pose. Despite the new confidence in her voice, her crossed arms may have sent a somewhat mixed signal, with the way they rather accentuated another part of her body with the way they were crossed.

"I said I needed to work on the physical applications of what I'd learned, not that I wasn't a good fighter. And what would you wager for yourself? I'd not have much use for a sword..."

Yasuka finally seems to realize that her arms being crossed was having a lifting effect, and she quickly unfolds them and simply puts her hands on her own hips, still feeling somewhat defiant, but definitely still blushing.
    CestrellFROSTmurne
    CestrellFROSTmurne

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:58 pm

"Well... lets make it so that the loser of the spar needs to do whatever the other one wants for a day. That way there is enough behind it to give it our best, i would say..."

Lightning would offer in regards to the bet. While she couldnt blame the other one for not knowing the properties of her swort, it didnt really matter either. If she didnt know how to utilise a chakra flow, she wouldnt have been able to use it propperly anyways. Leaning slighly formward, making her breasts fall against her jacket from the inside, filling it out pretty much and giving the other woman a better fiew onto the heat she was packing.

"So... whats your decision? We wont hurt each other anyways and a bit of fun... well in case i win you can be sure its nothing too hard. Ill even invite you to grab a bite afterwards. Regardless if you in or not." Adding her last sentence with a bit of a chuckle, Lightning already knew that if she was to engage propperly in combat now, she woul end up spending a ridicolous amount of energy that needed to be replenished one was or the other. As such inviting the stranger to eat with her not only was a sure way to fill her belly, but also to turn the random aquantance into a friendship or maybe even more.

Lightning:

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:14 pm

Yasuka had to use a lot of self-control to not look right down into Lightning's jacket, but she managed to avoid eyeing the other, unspoken offer. The idea was intriguing to the dark-skinned woman, but she gets a bit of a cocky smirk on her face, which normally wasn't like her. Something about Lightning brought out what Yasuka would probably consider the worst in her. But now that the challenge was made and practically accepted, she had no choice but to agree. The additional offer of free food afterwards wasn't necessary, but she wasn't going to say no to dinner afterwards, either. Some part of her thought whispered to her that, win or lose, this was a winning deal for her, but she quickly put that thought out of her head; she needed to focus.

"I get dinner and a servant for a day? Now that's a deal."

Yasuka carefully pushes the scrolls away with her feet, making them roll up and out of the way as she approaches Lightning, considers pressing up into her like she'd seen kids do during a challenge, then brushing past her instead with a playful push, then turning back to face her at a distance she judged to be just outside of reach for the sword. She was already kneading chakra inside herself, although she hadn't made any handseals, just readying herself to use some of her chakra reserves.

"Ready when you are!"
    CestrellFROSTmurne
    CestrellFROSTmurne

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:31 pm

Nodding at the accepted challenge, Lighning forgot to give a hissy answer to the other woman as she unsheathed her sword it a quick, fluent motion and sent raiton chakra through it, before pushing forward witht he body flicker technique to meet the other woman head on in combat, taking a swing at her. With the Kendo fighting style which she had trained so often, it wouldnt be hard to turn the blade to the side, transforming a potentially deadly strike into nothing more then a strong adn fast slap aimed for her thighs.

Giving out: "I hope you are as good in fighting as you are in speaking!, she would pul through as formerly planned. In the case she hit, the raiton chakra would certainly make her opponent struggle and reduce her coodrination, which in return would make it even easier for her to follow up with an attack.

Naturally the electricity sent through the sword had the chance to induce other effects as well, but those were rare and another kind of weakness that would be exploitable entirely.

Regardless if her attack was sucessful or not, she would be aiming to take another strike at the other woman, again turning her bled to the side in the last moment and intending of bringing the cold steel with a satisfying slapping sound onto her skin, sending more raitin chakra through her, if she hit her.

Techs used:
    Body flicker tech 3 https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t137-non-elemental-techniques
    Kendo 3
    Raiton chakra flow 1 https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t177-kenjutsu-bukijutsu-techniques

Stamina: 128/135

STATS:
    STR: D+
    CON: D
    STA: C+
    SPD: D
    CORD: B
    INT: C
    PERC: C

Lightning:

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:09 pm

Yasuka doesn't simply watch as Lightning draws her sword from its sheathe in such a quick movement. Nothing in their agreement made it clear that they would only be fighting with weapons, but Yasuka judged that she probably wouldn't be fast enough with handseals at this distance to effectively get off an attack that would work to stop the fighter's advance. Even so, the genin assumed her opponent would have to come at her directly, and so she immediately brought up her left hand and, with a flick of her wrist, sent one of the loaded senbon towards Lightning's chin as soon as she started her advance.

Such a shot wouldn't be particularly deadly, but continuing with a head-on attack would mean likely getting a senbon through the lips instead, and that would prove quite painful. Yasuka also assumed the sparring partner would see the attack coming; her senbon launcher hadn't been particularly hidden, but any attempt to avoid the launched senbon might hopefully give the Inazuma enough of a chance to push off her back foot and past the attack, putting further distance between the two than when they'd started with if she'd succeeded. This would also put Yasuka closer to the stream, a position she would have preferred as she converts her molded chakra to the Suiton element with a single handseal she made just after launching the distraction senbon.

Unfortunately, Yasuka hadn't been completely quick enough to avoid the first swipe entirely, and her left thigh had gone totally numb, leaving her on one leg. Thankfully, the jutsu she had in mind only needed one handseal, and a clone made of water flips up out of the stream, itself unaffected by the Raiton chakra that left Yasuka somewhat uncoordinated.

"Uff! That's some technique!"

Techs used:
    Water Clone Technique: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t117-suiton-techniques

Stamina: 96/110

Stats:
    STR: E
    STA: C
    CORD: D
    PERC: D
    CestrellFROSTmurne
    CestrellFROSTmurne

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:42 pm

It wasnt hard for Lightnign to block the rather sub-par aimed senbon that has been sent against her with her sword. After all, Kenda was a fighting style that was as defensive as it was offensive, and Lightnings naturally high coordination. After she had finished her attack, she would be looking at the clone of water that Yasuka had just created, shrugging slightly before performing a handseal witht he same intend, that being to create a clone of made of raiton chakra, instead of suiton.

Nodding at each other, the clone would begin to attack the other shinobi, the original one at that, while Lightning engaged the clone, her in lightning coated sword cutting through the air as it was eager to sink itself into the target. Into a target she couldnt really hurt that was.

While lightnign was inending to finish the clone with a quick series of attacks, her own raiton clone would circle the clone adn directly try to throw herself onto Yasuka. In case it was sucessful, it would try to hold her down with her strength and tell her: "You better dont hit me, or something bad is gonna happen!"

Techs used:
    Raiton clone 10 https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t178-raiton-techniques
    Kendo 3
    Raiton chakra flow 1 https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t177-kenjutsu-bukijutsu-techniques

Stamina: 57/135
    Clone: 57

STATS:

Lightning:

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:04 pm

Yasuka squeaks as Lightning makes a clone of her own, somewhat surprised that both of them had chosen a tactic of doubling up their forces. But the genin thinks quickly on her feet and switches from Suiton to using Raiton herself. She and her Water Clone nod to one another before the water clone immediately moves in front of Yasuka, who is still performing a few more handseals with her clone drawing a pair of senbon, one in each hand; even though the clone is only as strong as Yasuka is, being this close and lined up with one directly behind the other is going to make Lightning jostling for position much harder.

With Lightning directly hitting the Water Clone with that Raiton-charged sword and Yasuka having to turn to watch the other clone approach from behind, the genin has a somewhat stoic but still clearly proud look on her face.

"Sorry. I'm not that easy!"

Actually using the numbness of her leg to almost an advantage, Yasuka merely drops below the other clone's tackle, in an attempt to trip its legs from under it as it now approaches the original Lightning's own sword swing, which turns Yasuka's Suiton Clone back into its original liquid state. Even so, the genin hasn't stopped performing her handseals up to this very point, where she points both fingers at both Lightning's own clone and the liquid that once made up the Water Clone Jutsu, turned halfway into a fine liquid mist that would be a very good conductor, it's bottom half only just turned to a fine mist, and with Yasuka still on the ground, too far away for Yasuka herself to need to worry about the technique's elemental blowback...

"Here!"

Raiton chakra bursts from both fingers, with the aim to use the Suiton chakra of her own Water Clone Jutsu as a catalyst to increase the power of her simple and usually much less effective Raiton technique. Even with the catalyst, at C-rank, the jutsu isn't likely to cause much harm to either of them, if it were to hit. Yasuka was holding back on her jutsu anyway, ensuring that it was only enough to cause a painful sting without causing lasting damage if it hit.

Tech used: Lightning Release: Lightning Strike

Stamina: 91/110
    Clone: 0 (destroyed, but not forgotten)

Stats:
    CORD: D
    CestrellFROSTmurne
    CestrellFROSTmurne

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:40 pm

It wasnt hard for Lightning to cut down the clone that was in her way, even if her clone on the other hand also failed to fulfil its job, that being to restrain her opponent. While this wasnt a problem in essence, the fact that Yasuka was beginning to channel raiton chakra through her hands and finger snow, was a problem that needed to be adressed. Seeing the watery and thin mist in the air and the the raiton, it wasnt hard for her to guess that the mist would be her target, intending to kill off two birds with one stone.

"Dont get cheeky too soon! I just started and keep this up for an hour!" Lightning would call out with a giggle. The fight seemed to be getting more interesting by the minute, even if her intention was to end it quickly and take in the spoils of her work, that being Yasuka being obliged to do her bidding for an entire day.

Luckily Lightning was able to make it out in time and was able to use her electricly charged sword to neutralise the raiton chakra sent against her. Her clone on the other hand wasnt as lucky and as soon as the raiton echnique hit her, it would sicipate in a lightning explosion that was powerful enough to vaporise the water of the mist pretty much instantly. There was the saying that man shouldnt put apart things that god had united. This was also true for the opposite. Raiton and water were pretty destructive together. Deciding to not give her enemy any chance to recover, she would let her hand go to her hip puoch and taking out a handful of kunai, charging them electricly with her raiton chakra flow and sending them against her opponent or rather around her, before sending a second wave of them as she approached rapidly once more.

The core idea was that she was supressed adn forced to stay on the ground as coming in contact with a kunai meant to not only receive a painful shock, but loose even more control over her body then already. Finally, once she arrived next to the other shinobi, a task which shouldnt have taken long, especially considering how litte their distance was, she would throw herself onto the stranger and, if she got a hold of her, use her chakra flow directly to send a raiton current through her opponent.

Techs used:
    10 kunai
    Kendo 3
    Raiton chakra flow 11 https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t177-kenjutsu-bukijutsu-techniques

Stamina: 100/135
    Clone: 0 (kaboom riko)

STATS:

Lightning:

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:10 pm

Yasuka is quite inwardly giddy when she sees that her technique had successfully activated in an elemental blowback to at least make the clone explode with a powerful blast that evaporates all the remaining Suiton from her own clone technique. Her stoic face almost shows a smile despite the bright light of all that Raiton energy exploding. But it's almost immediately replaced with disappointment when it seems that Lightning made it out completely unscathed and even unimpressed enough to taunt her a bit. An hour! That would be a really long training session, and Yasuka isn't quite sure she could keep up with Lightning for that long at this rate...

She catches Lightning reaching into her hip pouch, and Yasuka is already scrambling up, having to use her one good leg and both arms to be able to get up on her feet. She can feel the numbness starting to wane, but not quite back to normal yet; she'd been hit by the sword before, and she had to figure that the kunai would have that same numbing property. That Raiton chakra is dangerous here, and backing up would mean getting in the stream, which would only make any Raiton technique hit her harder. She didn't have many options left, so she jumps upwards into the air to avoid the first wave of kunai.

Yasuka sees the second set of kunai that Lightning pulls out of her hip pouch to try and ensure she's hit by at least one of the Raiton-charged knives, but Yasuka is building up chakra under one of her feet, and she launches off of it, making it seem like she's just jumped off thin air in order to get all the way across the stream without actually touching the water itself and throw off the aim of that second throw of kunai. Even still, the genin continues performing handseals, knowing that ninjutsu is her only real strength in this spar, and she really only has one that's been helpful so far. The Raiton-charged sword seems able to block it, but will she be able to block it from a direction she's not expecting?

"I better get outta here!"

Yasuka performs the final handseal and, in a puff of smoke, appears to have been replaced with a log, which simply drops to the ground in front of Lightning.

Techs used: Transformation Technique

Stamina: 90/110

Stats:
    CORD: D (This is the final post where my character is debuffed by the Raiton chakra flow, should these next attacks miss)
    CestrellFROSTmurne
    CestrellFROSTmurne

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:33 pm

Lightnings face would light up as she saw the psychological effect that her kunai had on Yasuka, with the latter scurrying to get away from the raiton charged kunai, going as far as to jump up in a rather grotesque show of agility or the lack of it rather. What followed next, was strange however, that being that Yasuka seemingly was fleeing by using some kind of technique that had allowed her to swap places with another object, that being just a plain old wooden log.

Stopping in the middle of her advance, Lightning would stare at the wooden log for a few second as she thought. Finally she would perform the handsigns for a raiton shadow clone which appeared next to her, nearly identically equipped and walking towards the log now, aiming to controll it and to retreive the kunai that had been thrown earlier. Taking its time to walk up to the log and check it first, lightning would think out quickly. She hadnt seen the other one actually run away or anything. Was she stil here? If she had some kind of abilitiy that allowed ehr to evade things and reappear at another place, she certainly would have used it earlier to evade the first strike aimed at her leg, right? Shaking her head slightly she would whistle to the clone and perform a slashing motion with her hand and point at the log afterwards. A motion which the clone responded to by channeling raiton once more through its blade, like Lightning had done just moments ago and touching the wooden log with the flat portion of the sword while Lightning was watching from afar.

Techs used:
    Raiton clone 10 https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t178-raiton-techniques

Stamina: 45/135
    Clone: 44

STATS:
    STR: D
    CORD: C

Lightning:

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:50 pm

Yasuka waits in the form of a log, not really capable of doing much as a log and not perceiving much of anything. Instead, she counts out seconds in her head, waiting to see if her ploy would be believed. After a few moments, there's no change, so she assumes she's been able to successfully fool Lightning, if only for a moment. And she can somewhat feel that her leg is no longer numb; she's back to full strength! At least somewhat... So right now is the time to attack! Yasuka just hopes that she's coming back to an unaware Lightning!

As soon as she comes out of the transformation, she sees Lightning and another clone still considering what was once the log that the genin had transformed into. Yasuka finally gives them both a smile from her kneeling position as she performs the handseals at her usual, pretty quick speed now that her coordination is back to normal; after this much of a warm-up, she belts out the three handseals in about a second while Lightning and her clone are still quite close to one another and probably rather surprised to see the genin right where she'd been moments ago. She wasn't holding back on the jutsu this time; there wasn't any likelihood of elemental blowback from any Suiton chakra now, and she'd seen that Lightning could deflect at least Raiton chakra with her sword, so she had to get the ninjutsu out quick anyways.

"Gotcha!"

Yasuka points her hands at both Lightning and her clone's faces, and more Raiton chakra shoots from her hands, directed at both of them at full C-rank power. However, at this point, Yasuka could see that she was running out of tricks to fool Lightning with, so whether or not the ninjutsu hit or was simply deflected, the genin was already holding up both hands by the time the jutsu ended, emptying out her molded chakra to make it clear that the surrender was genuine.

"I know when I'm outmatched. That was a good spar... I guess I should get to know what your name is, since I'm apparently going to be your servant for a full day."

Tech used: Lightning Release: Lightning Strike

Stamina: 85/110

Stats:
    CORD: C
    CestrellFROSTmurne
    CestrellFROSTmurne

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:12 pm

Lightning, or rather her clone was interrupted in its advance onto the position of the log that had taken the place of her former opponent when suddenly, just as she thought initially, the log reverted and Yasuka was laying in front of them, aiming at them before a raiton tech was being used and hurled against them. A technique which quickly and swiftly would be blocked by the clone which had sent raiton chakra through its sword, blocking the projectiles like a lightning rod of sorts.

Once this was over, the clone prepared itself to rush forward and to continue their game, when both lightning and the clone discovered that their opponent already had given up. Making the clone disappear, Lightning would give her a satisfied smile as she sheathed her sword and gave out: "I guess that would be fair, yes... Well my names Lightning."

Strangely, as soon at it became clear that she had won, any sign of agression had disappeared from lighnings face, and instead a rather thoughtful expression had taken its place that was borderline concerned.

Pausing for a few seconds as if she was unsure what to do now, that she actually had won, she would let her gaze wander over the trainings grounds before she finally shrugged and asked her spar partner: "So I uh... I promised you dinner... what do you want to eat? I mean... i am fine with most stuffs and it wouldnt be fair to drag you somewhere to eat something you dont enjoy..."

Taking a step closer towards the other woman, she would also extend her hand as she said: "Good fight by the way!"

Lightning:

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:32 pm

Yasuka sighs with relief now that their spar is over, having worked up a little bit of a sweat with trying to keep up with the other genin. It was clear to her now that she needed to keep distance in mind from now on, and probably only strike from a distance beyond the reach of her opponents, if she wanted to be successful. Yasuka seems to perk up a bit at the mention of dinner, having slipped her mind until just then. She can at least think of one way to get back at Lightning for hitting her with that Raiton-charged sword of hers...

"Mmmm... Steak would be nice..."

In a mountainous country like Kumogakure, steak would be a very rare treat, and probably an expensive one, besides... Yasuka hoped she wasn't overstepping her bounds and making Lightning uncomfortable, though. Speaking of uncomfortable... Yasuka takes hold of Lightning's offered hand to help her up onto her feet, and then she seems to suddenly remember that she's only wearing a skintight top above the waist, and now she's a bit sweaty from all the exertion of their spar and a bit of the panic of being too close when she's used to distance.

"R-right. You're a really good fighter, but I'm afraid it probably wasn't much of a challenge for you. I'm much better at distanced combat..."

Yasuka moves across the stream again and pulls on her vest and then her jacket with the furred collar. Then a thought occurs to her, and she quickly ensures that the scrolls are okay. Luckily, none of them had been hit by a stray Raiton strike or any of the Suiton jutsu, so they were still clean. She makes sure to pick them up and retrieve her own senbon as well before she meets back up with Lightning and walks with her towards the exit of the training grounds.

"So, know any good places for steak?"

(Exit with Lightning unless interrupted)
    CestrellFROSTmurne
    CestrellFROSTmurne

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:57 am

Lightning would think for a few moments about the proposal of steak, even her mind had allready accepted and even was looking forward to it the very moment the words had left the other genin's mouth. Nodding finally at her she would slightly shrug and give as comment: "Sure, why not. I could eat a whole cow now anyways...", as she passed the other woman and went to pick up her kunai. After all, just because they hit the soil on which the other woman had been laying earlier, didnt mean that they were dull or anything. And while Lightning was getting enough money in general, she wasnt in a position to waste ressources needlessly.

By the time she had picked up her throwable weapons, she would turn towards Yasuka and muster her closely. Lightning couldnt help but note that she was pretty attractive, an attribute which she hadnt been able to propperly perceive when they had been fighting due to obvious reasons. "Oh i am sure that will come with the time. Why dont you learn archery though? It seems like it would go along with your fighting style just nicely. Staying at range and blasting things with rightning, while shooting arrows at them..."

Waiting for the other woman to pick up her senbon as well, Lightning would finally go out and answer her in a chuckle: "Well, tobe honest i dont... but not to worry... im sure if we see one we will know that its selling steak. Alternatively we could buy it raw and grill it at my place..."

[EXIT with yasuka]

Lightning:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:34 am