Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Eaten out (Arthur)

Anonymous

Eaten out (Arthur) Empty Eaten out (Arthur)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:35 pm

Distanced from the fragility of human perception, the day's made Renny want to eat foodies at an open dining area. Becoming stuck in jutsu studies happens, and he can't even find any scientist friends to brand. Now that Renny has gotten comfortable under Kumogakure, he hasn't been progressing forward as much. Just by being in one place, Renny's lost his property rights elsewhere. Any sort of perks and foodie knowledge Dr. Renny once had is quickly fleeting in his mind. The side quests reach their limits too often.

Without progress, it's hard to be evaluated as having any special S-rank intel. Troublesome matters don't usually come up for Renny, since he doesn't show his face much, only in a good mood to do so now. Taking on an often-used outfit out of precaution, Renny's been stuck in the same routine, and the sweetness of his silver Sweetsilk Coat grows weary. At this point, Renny ought to be an advertisement for how good the supplies of the coat are.

Talking around, Renny lets it known he's looking for a Kumogakure ninja to eat with. Unable to take on any ninja responsibilities, Renny's just hanging around being comfortable and serving those he's aligned to. Sensei can be in short supply, and Renny's ready to give some valuable enough lessons. Everyone important in Kumogakure being busy can leave it open for kind aliens to take over, not that that's any of Renny's business. If Renny was considered a ninja, he'd be of the promoter type and make up for most of his promises.

Sitting down at a table, there's already some promised soup ready. Soft and quick, just as Renny likes, so he begins slurping the chicken noodle soup. Apparently, Renny's palate really has declined, and it's not like he ever had the chance to make much chemist food himself. A pretense can be satisfying enough.

Looking around with cozy eyes, Renny doesn't expect for a complicated day. There's only one Suguru in the HE, and the newer coin always speaks friendly. Micro danger is everywhere, but Renny's just looking for plug and play company. The friendly Renny could go on a journey to a minor nation to keep occupied too. Annoying time tends to pile up quick without someone waiting at the end.
    Arthur
    Arthur

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Summoning, Ninjutsu, Lightning Release
    Class: D
    Ryo: 350 (on hand), 100k (banked)

Eaten out (Arthur) Empty Re: Eaten out (Arthur)

Post by Arthur Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:11 am

It had been some time since Arthur had that chance encounter he did with his now two newfound teammates at the ramen shop he frequented often. Since then, he had once again gone back to his usual daily routine of ninja arts study, solving cases for various clients, running errands for the Kage's office and for other superior ranked ninja who gave them to him, among other things. So, time had marched on in this manner for Arthur up till present day wherein he was deeply engrossed as per usual in his ninja arts studies, specifically studying the theory behind the more advanced shadow clone technique in the hopes of someday gaining the capacity to actually perform said ninjutsu.

Sadly, however, try as he might, he could not figure it out despite having wrestled with it for several hours now. To make things worse, he felt and heard his stomach grumbling loudly in protest of his willful ignorance of his hunger once again as he always did whenever he was caught up in anything.

Good grief...why are there such things as bodily needs?...I wish I could rid myself of them so they could not distract me from my work as they are doing right now...oh well...best get something to eat, lest I collapse from exhaustion...

With that, he decided to head out of his residence without his ninja gear equipped and then after informing the gate guards of the village of his destination, he headed off to the Heavenly Emporium, a place he had heard about recently from some of his ninja colleagues as being a rather happening place with several impressive restaurants as well as other facilities to entertain and provide for all who went there. It took him a while to travel there due to the distance between Kumogakure and the HE, but he finally got there and then made his way to one of the restaurants there that he had been recommended by said colleagues.

Unfortunately, however, all the other tables and chairs were occupied and the only one free right then was already being sat at by another customer who was currently enjoying what seemed to be chicken noodle soup. So, the restaurant's staff directed Arthur to share the table with the man enjoying the chicken noodle soup in question. Arthur nodded to them and put in his order for tonkotsu ramen and then sat down in the seat across the table from the man and nodded to him in greeting while remarking in his usual rich baritone and melodious voice with the cordial businessman's tone that he had developed over his 19 years of existence till present

"Hello there, please do excuse the intrusion. It would seem that all the other tables are rather full at the moment, so we have to share the seating at this table."

Then, he fell silent and awaited his ordered meal to arrive and while he did, he casually cast his gaze about the area, taking in the sights and sounds as it was his first time at the HE and he was keen on indulging his people watching hobby. He was in his transformed human disguise currently as was his usual habit, so he was confident that no one would and could discover his true identity as a giant sentient, chakra-using spider.

OOC:

-Arthur's Appearance (CREDIT TO L LAWLIET-SAN FOR CUSTOM FANART):

Eaten out (Arthur) L-DEATH-NOTE-CASUAL

[1]

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:44 am

Renny didn't react much on the approach, he just stirred his soup playfully and enjoyed the look of the meat. What can Renny take in from all others? As a doctor, the most driving force of Renny is to assimilate new mental ideas and to get himself a bloodline. Having already snatched up a bloodline before, Renny isn't going to crazily search for more. The needs and wants are always shifting for Renny. For necessity, Renny's been spending most of his time at the HE. Convenience rather than accumulation is what's driving Renny to stay.

"Not at all, no need to excuse yourself, nice to meet you," said Renny. With Renny's knowledge, it's hard for people to track him when he focuses on hiding. Raising his head a little, he has a slim smirk adorn his face. Having seen Arthur enter Renny's den, there isn't a complicated convo that Renny will start. While Arthur stared at his surroundings, the man across from him held a kind stare back. Not necessarily creepy, just an unnecessary provocation of kindness, as if Renny sees through Arthur. The gums of Renny are sucked a little, drying off some leftover soup.
    Arthur
    Arthur

Character File

Post by Arthur Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:06 pm

Arthur heard the man reply reassuring him that his presence at his table was not an intrusion and in the same breath, introduce him to Arthur as well. So, Arthur brought his attention to the man at the table he had now sat down at and with his usual and well-practiced, cordial businessman's smile, he responded in turn

"Very good then, sir. It is nice to meet you as well."

He remarked thus briefly, revealing his voice to be a rich, baritone, and yet melodious one and then fell silent to await his order to come to him. Fortunately, despite all the customers there, the waiter brought over his tonkotsu ramen fairly quickly and before long, the heavenly aroma of his favorite ramen type started to pervade his nostrils. So, he took several deep breaths to begin, savoring the scent of the food before him. Then, he proceeded in true ramen connoisseur fashion, first tasting the broth, then a couple of bites from the toppings, and finally ended his first pass with sampling a chopstick full of noodles which he had swirled in the broth briefly to allow for soaking up the broth's flavor.

"My sources were not fibbing...this Heavenly Emporium place really does have some of the best restaurants in the ninja world...I could get used to this..."

He remarked casually and unobtrusively to no one in particular, but rather more in the way of a thinking out loud sort of thing. However, the fact that he was impressed with the quality of the ramen served at this restaurant was apparent in that brief monologue. After that, he fell silent and went back to enjoying more of said ramen.

OOC:

[2]

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:35 pm

Renny sorts his feelings, with Arthur's different flavor and scent in his domain. As Renny loses his taste buds, he's forced to evaluate everything more plainly. The cuisine reminds Renny of his meeting with Ryuko, and his initial innocent dreams for creating nice food. Recognizing his lack of talent, Renny assures himself that most food's the same.

"That's a kind praise. What brings you here, from wherever you're from? I'm a traveler myself," said Renny. Playing with his food still, Renny's eyes become droopy. Good food comes and goes, so Renny tries to find passing purpose in the endless festival.
    Arthur
    Arthur

Character File

Post by Arthur Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:24 pm

As Arthur partook of his tonkotsu ramen, he felt the mealtime pass in comfortable silence between himself and the other man sitting at the table for a while, until finally, it was broken by the man in question asking Arthur where he was from and why he was at the Heavenly Emporium. So, Arthur quietly slurped up the noodles he was in the process of eating and after mulling over his answer briefly, he responded

"I am merely 'calling it like I see it', sir, as the saying goes in the vernacular...now then, as to where I am from, it would suffice to say that I am simply a no-name genin from one of the Five Great Villages..."

He paused for effect and then continued his narrative, wondering what the man's reaction would be like to his next few words

"Regarding my purpose here at the Heavenly Emporium at present...I am merely looking to take a break from working on training one particularly difficult jutsu at present, difficult for me at my current genin level, that is...namely, the basic Shadow Clone jutsu, so I figured a nice bowl of tonkotsu ramen would give me said break and while doing so, allow my mind to absorb and digest the theory behind it so that when I get back to working on learning it, I can have better success...or at least that is the plan as of right now."

With that, he fell silent and awaited whatever response and/or reaction the man would have to his revelation and while waiting, he proceeded to empty the top half of the bowl of its ramen contents slowly but surely.

OOC:

[3]

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:29 pm

(sorry I've been super busy irl >.<)

Watching without much fanfare, Renny guesses that Arthur is of the cautious sort. Each village seems to have an alliance and agreement, but Renny can't help admire Arthur's energetic reservation. If Renny was in a similar shinobi position, he'd also hide his allegiance but also his rank. When Renny honestly believes he encounters someone with a lower rank officially, the first option is to rank what they offer just by that position. Usually, Renny just browses with his usual caution anyway, no matter what position another might offer.

"You're in luck. I love to spread knowledge, and have no timidity as to the nature of it's wielder," said Renny. Sitting up, Renny's meal has finished, and he borrows a writing tool. Passing personal guidance for Shadow Clone Technique to Arthur, Renny then departs without another word. After all, Renny could meet Arthur again elsewhere besides mealtime.

[exit]
    Arthur
    Arthur

Character File

Post by Arthur Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:14 pm

As per his plan, his cautious introduction had gone off well with this stranger he had coincidentally met at his dining table. Thankfully, the stranger had not pried more into his nature and thus, Arthur's true identity managed to dodge another bullet, so to speak. What was more, as Arthur beheld the situation further, the stranger finished his meal, remarked about how he loved to spread knowledge and to that end, handed him a scroll which presumably contained something regarding the Shadow Clone jutsu he had mentioned trying to train and then headed off

I wonder...does this scroll really contain details about the Shadow Clone jutsu...oh well, perhaps it is necessary to track this man down again and see if it would be possible to learn this from him in person...

With that thought in mind and his mind racing as it began to craft a plan to track down this man in the future, Arthur finished his tonkotsu ramen as well, called a nearby waitress to pick up his check, gave her a generous tip and then headed out of the restaurant as well. From there, he began the long journey home to Kumo where his residence was, awaiting his return.

OOC:

(ARTHUR'S EXIT)

[4]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:21 pm