Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Laughing All the Way to the Bank (For Arthur Edogawa Only)

Arthur
    Arthur

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Summoning, Ninjutsu, Lightning Release
    Class: D
    Ryo: 350 (on hand), 100k (banked)

Laughing All the Way to the Bank (For Arthur Edogawa Only) Empty Laughing All the Way to the Bank (For Arthur Edogawa Only)

Post by Arthur Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:06 am

Some time after Arthur had encountered a certain "Yamada Taro" at the Kumo Rehab Center while on an errand run for a certain female clerk at the Raikage's office, it had come time to collect his shinobi wages and after he did that, he decided it would be best to bank his money so it would not get stolen while he was off doing missions for Kumo and/or working on solving mysteries and cases for various members of his client base. So with that in mind, Arthur took the scroll in which he had his money sealed into and after pocketing it, he dressed himself and headed off to the Kumo City Bank which, naturally, was the hub for most if not all things banking-related in Kumo.

How much should I bank, I wonder? Hmm...all but 16.7% of my savings should suffice for now, methinks...

He mused silently thus as he arrived after a long walk at the Kumo City Bank's doorstep and then headed inside at a leisurely pace, but while making sure to remain alert for any sign of trouble as large sums of cash on one's person tended to attract such misfortune like a magnet does pieces of iron. Fortunately, however, he did not have to contend with any such bad luck today and so was able to make it all the way to one of the free bank clerks' counters inside the spacious, well-designed building.

"Good morning, I would like to deposit some more money in the account I have with this banking establishment once again, please."

The clerk looked up from her work with the counting machine and with the usual business-like, cordial smile she had to put on for all of her customers who used the Kumo City Bank, she greeted him and proceeded to handle his request

"Ah, good morning to you too, Mr. Edogawa. You have our thanks for deciding to use our establishment for your financial safety needs. So, how much money will you be depositing today, if I may ask?"

Arthur heard the clerk converse with him in the standard-issue conversational protocol that all bank employees seemed to follow on a daily basis, and so he replied

"I would like to deposit and have secured exactly 100,000 Ryō in my account, please. So, here is that sum of money. I trust it will be safely kept here then?"

The clerk nodded and remarked to Arthur in response to his request

"Ah, very good then, sir. Let me just put that away for you, if I may."

She then received the sealed scroll with the money in it that Arthur gave her and after passing it through the counting machine, she handed it off to her colleague who was in charge of taking it down to the vault and depositing it in the vault wherein the rest of the money from the bank's customers was held safely as well. After that, the clerk continued her remarks to Arthur

"Now then, as to your query about the security status of our fine establishment, you need not worry in that regard for Kumo City Bank happens to have excellent security measures in place to deter would-be thieves from breaking in and stealing the life savings of our customers, barring unforeseen circumstances, of course."

Arthur chuckled and nodded while remarking back to the clerk

"Fair enough, that is most reassuring to hear, indeed. Well then, my business here is done, so I wish you a very good rest of the day. Au revoir till next time."

The clerk bowed to him as was her routine with all the rest of the bank's customers and then bade him goodbye till next time too after which Arthur headed off back to his residence in Kumo's residential district.

[Arthur's Exit]

OOC:

• 100,000 Ryō/120,000 Ryō of Arthur Edogawa's savings banked till date 9/8/2021.

• 20,000 Ryō on hand for Arthur Edogawa at present date, 9/8/2021.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:48 am