Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Growth (Sero)

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 62,000

Growth (Sero) Empty Growth (Sero)

Post by Burittsu Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:39 pm

He found himself needing discipline. Maybe he would learn something after another adventure with a shinobi like him. The usual brown skin shinobi sported his blue and white kimono with the same weapon he carried around his fathers katana around his neck was the ladies headband. It was time for him to become a shinobi she deserved among her ranks. Sporting the usual shinobi footwear Burittsu made his way down to the docks jogging to maintain he good portion of his energy but he knew he was going to gain more then he lost. Coming to a brief stop he found himself in front of the spider logo he could only hope the man himself was inside to properly shape up this weak vessel that he called a body. Walking inside he found himself in a crowded lounge like it was before but this in fact was something he had to get used to as he took the step inside he was immediately met with gazes from all directions. Indeed he pledged but it seemed it had been a good idea to visit sometimes. Maybe they would grow used to seeing his blue hair and eyes at this point. He really did stick out as a sore thumb when it came to the shinobi in the village but that didn’t bother him one bit as he stopped in tracks and decided to walk in between a large group of people and make his way to the corner where he found himself a table with two empty chairs. He was only six foot so he tended to stretch one leg out and keep one in whichever he needed he would transition his legs remaining quiet with nothing but the eyes of the many watching him.

But only one thing truly caught his attention as the many looked upon him he realized one of them was actually him as the room grew quiet and darker the presence of this virus seemed to grow stronger by the day. The very image of himself walking up to him and sitting down across from his such nightmares should only be realized in dreams but yet he was awake seeking guidance as he did once more before this illness. He was fixed physically but mentally he grew aware of more than his faults he felt no threat from this being but it demanded different and subtle changes every occurrence tempering with his mindset. In some cases Burittsu himself doesn’t understand him at all anymore but yet his drive remains the same. The very embodiment sat across from him without a grin, just a bland expression as if he was dead inside or just waiting for something to happen.

“So you came to get better? This is all it took for you to get serious. It's amusing. Really you want to gain enough to throw me out? You forget you are me and I am you with me there is never a you and you are nothing without me.. We’ll grow together anyway, not like it works any other way we’re the same people or did you forget. Now get up and go find out if he’s here or not instead of playing around with the mice you want to be her ultimate weapon right? Can’t happen if you’re dead.”

His own voice sent shutters throughout his body as his words were once more implanted in his very bones echoing inside his body beatings from within felt as if he was receiving internal damage but yet again. As the image disappeared a small pain would return from his scars upon the island he was foolish to even try to forget who he truly was but with time he would rise above to meet the woman who allowed him to live for a purpose. Across from now sat no one an empty seat awaiting no one getting up he made his way once more passing through a large group of members quickly as he only bumped one from behind before coming to a stop and bowing his head in apology. Turning around he headed towards the office of the shinobi himself only to find the door closed placing his hand upon it gently. He allowed one loud slap upon the surface that quickly echoed off the walls; it was his unique way of allowing people to know him around. Backing up from the door he placed both his arms to the side and remained waiting for an answer to see if anyone was inside.

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken
    :: Seven Swords
    :: Leggings is S Rank granting +1 Tier to speed
    :: Chestplate is S Rank granting +1 Tier to Con
    Sero
    Sero
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Village : N/A

Growth (Sero) Empty Re: Growth (Sero)

Post by Sero Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:12 pm

The barracks seemed to be in a rather sour mood. A recent mission had ended in only partial success. They caught the last of a group of terrorists grabbing some resources from their known base. There had been a fight and they lost a couple of men. Killing most of the enemy but managing to only bring one back alive. This had not been considered anything less than a failure though by their commander. Who they had felt the dark rage of upon their report. Though he had said nothing about it the pressure they had felt reminded most of them what it was like to fear death. He had simply ordered the captured terrorist delivered to his office. Then he had disappeared to deal with it. Of course the arrival to one of the younger members and one they referred to as fresh meat more often than not had garnered no more than irritated grunts and sideways glances. They were quieter today than usual. Some mourning their lost as a sign of respect and some eager to draw blood over it. None of them cared to inform Blitz of any of it as he wasn't part of that operation to begin with.

Still eyes would follow him as he decided to stop dawdling and make his move towards the office. They were all curious as to what was happening in there. As to what kind of torment that man...if he could be called that...had come up with to acquire this information. Still as Buri would approach the door he would feel a dark pressure. That sense of being around Sero flaring up. But it was stronger today. Darker. As if whatever was happening on the other side of that door was not humane in the slightest. Instincts to not open that doorway flaring up but all eyes watched as utter silence filled the air. If he still slapped the door there would be an echo across the silence and a pause. Before the door would creak open slowly. As it did there was a sensation that would wash over the entire barracks. A pressure. Like gravity pushing down on everyone present to the point where even the most weathered of them felt a bead of sweat drip down their skin. This was more intense than the usual pressure. This was fueled with rage...this was a darkness that others in the village feared.

However if Blitz entered into the room he would find a person with Sero tending to them. There were droplets of water floating about the room as if suspended in the air as was the individual. For the moment they had lost consciousness but it was clear they had been through an immense amount of torment. They floated there as if suspended in water themselves. Though a single droplet would float too close to the wall. Upon touching it the bubble would burst and steam would rise from where it touched. Paint peeling off the wall. The tormented individual had at least a dozen senbon shoved into their right arm and straight into the bone though it appeared as if that arm did not bleed...it was beat red as if it had been cooked. Still Sero was busy at work removing the senbon while his subject was unable to flail or fight back. Without turning he would speak quietly.

"Close the door behind you Blitz......Some say that torture is ineffective. That they will tell you anything to make the pain stop. However that is based on the belief that the pain will in fact stop. My torture does not end until I have confirmed what they say. So this one suffers until the truth is proven. Tell me...what brings you here?"

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 25,000

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (B+ lifestyle)
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: A
    • Speed: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3950-jaakuna-sero
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:29 pm

As the slap echoed throughout the barracks it had seemed today was the today he faced his ally once more in hopes of actually gaining the strength he desired in some way or form he was willing to confront this pressure to get to this man. But today the pressure itself seemed rather different as the door cracked and a cold shiver was sent down the back of Burittsu not only him but it seemed the pressure that remained concealed was now unlocked and everyone was at its mercy. It was rather embarrassing how until his injuries he never felt such pressure. Maybe it was due to the near death experience but he himself began to grin not only in excitement but also in a form of nervousness. The last time the two of them headed out it was with others and he had fallen into death’s grip only to be returned safely and produce nothing since the time had passed. As it cracked wider and wider the picture was now clear as the body was on display for him to see not only that but the power of the jutsu that was in front of him only made him understand the male even better. Watching the bubble slowly glide through the air then popping upon the wall leaving behind a melting effect it was simple to see that once more he came at the perfect time. After a brief monologue from the shinobi he asked Burittsu to come and close the door behind and as such he followed each direction the letter entered and closed the door behind him softly. Now with the pressure upon him and trapped in the room with such a feeling it was almost as if he was training indeed he wanted to gain strength to be a worthy shinobi especially dealing with such a band of shinobi.

“I’ve come to you once more and shall continue to come to you till death. Or till you say I'm worthy enough to go out into the world.. Today I return to you to be a better tool for the princess. I owe her and you my respect. But I can’t idle any more. It’s time for growth in the same conditions as last time and so gladly I will risk my life to gain and learn more than I woke up with on this day.. You’re a busy person as usual but not everyone can afford to be afraid.”

Gazing upon the orbs that floated around it was clear one touch would destroy his finger or if one ended up drifting into his face the death or injuries sustained wouldn’t be that pleasant. Regardless, this one who applies the torment himself knows the odds he would be leaving this room with what he wanted dead or alive the victim didn’t have a chance in hell such a scene could only steel the nerves of the young shinobi himself. The things a shinobi had to do to keep his comrades and village safe meant going to the extreme and further to win and to see such dedication coming from one who clearly does not play nice. Tempted him to push further into knowing what was the real reason for being shinobi in the world. Maybe the man in front of him knew what it meant to die for his people who waited for him to return sadly even if he did give the information that was needed I doubt he would be allowed to leave the village let alone the room itself without being made a corpse or lunch for whatever the monster kept in his basement.

Gazing away from the body he glanced once more back at the man himself; it was simple for him to trust the process that was going on as the orbs continued to float and the senbons in his arms were being removed. It was just the start; it felt like upon this path he ended on nothing else that would matter to him but those who he cares for and the village something for him to focus on so his mind could have a chance to breathe and reset. Giving a grunt he only thought it was best to inform the state he ended up mentally after his experience in hopes the male himself would understand now rather than later if it decided to appear once more to throw off Burittsu.

“I think I manifested some type of demon or maybe I'm losing my mind.. I doubt it’s that concerning but I see myself and he in turn can see me tends to speak to me but nothing ill or malicious… Currently you’re the only one who knows about my affliction. I don't think I have to ask but would you mind keeping it in this room? Rather be a broken tool instead of one that can’t be used anymore..”

Sero
    Sero
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:00 pm

Sero would finish pulling the last senbon but still no blood came out. The floors were clean of blood despite the condition of the tortured soul in the room. Water would swirl around their head enclosing them as steam would rise from the heated water. They would jerk and struggle a little before waking up. They would scream soundlessly within the water before their body jerked. Their eyes would roll back and once more they would lose consciousness as their skin turned red from the heat. Once he had drowned them to this point he would lower the water from their face and let them cough in their unconscious state. Water from their lungs and gut pouring out of their mouth back to its source. They were to be woken this way a few times before moving to the next step. He would keep them in this state of pain and panic with no time or ability to find a way out. Some people thought drowning once was a terrible way to go. He would drown them over and over while burning them and pull the water from their lungs. The skin on their arm had begun to stretch out like one cooking a hot dog. Splitting along the side.

Still Sero would listen as Burritsu spoke. He was on a quest for strength again and had come to him. He was seeking to serve his queen which was good. But cold eyes would take him in. He was as of yet not prepared as far as Sero was concerned to go on these missions alone. Perhaps he was being overly cautious. Perhaps he wasn't being cautious enough. Still to train him meant putting his current project aside. The scouts had not yet returned to report their findings on the information but it had been a couple of hours like this. They were due back soon. If they did not return soon than that meant they were caught up in something worth investigating anyway. However that also likely meant they had died. Which meant this one had sent them to a trap and would need more punishment. Still Blitz would continue on to mention he had conjured something only he could see. A version of himself that spoke to him. Cold blue eyes would turn from his subject. Gripping the handful of bone senbon as he studied Blitz. Contemplating something only he could see.

"Broken? Do you see yourself as a broken tool? Or the men you serve with downstairs as broken? You experienced death and with that your mind likely adapted. However a broken tool has no use to me unless it can be repaired or repurposed. If anything it makes you a liability until you can discern what it is. If it doesn't appear to be malicious it may be biding its time. Yet you would seek to train and gain stronger and hide it from those who would serve with you. Those who would die with you if you're wrong."

Stats

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3950-jaakuna-sero
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:06 pm

Watching the method being used against the prisoner seemed to excite the young shinobi in such ways he questioned himself if growing in power would be the cost of something else. Regardless of what he thought he needed the strength to carve forward and break this shell he fell into the coughing of the man took over for a mere second and then faded away he was going to die but there was nothing that could be done for him. He was also trapped in his mistake and now he paid the price suffering such a fate but others probably went through worst gazing as the senbons were extracted and the sight of the arm that was somehow still attached. Sero began his response as he questioned the mindset of Burittsu attempting to hide the problem made him a liability indeed but also to hide it from the people who quickly accepted him into their home. Indeed it would seem like a betrayal to them as if he held onto a dark secret that could very much mean life or death in the near future he was worried for the safety of others. He was right about the being buying its time. It lingered around for a reason and that reason hasn’t been met yet it continued to haunt him but without threats just promises of a better mindset and judgment. Gazing upon the face of the victim he seemed ready to go back into the torture surely the man had more plans in store just for the one suspended in the air but it was clear something Burittsu said caught his attention.

“Not like I don’t trust any of you but it's simple when things don’t seem normal. Hide it behind the grin of mine and continue to find the solution in the darkness.. You’re my elder so I’ll take note of the exchange of words.. But this thing if it is buying its time.. Promise me you’ll kill me if I seem.. Well you know..”

Burittsu could only grin a little bit after saying such things but it's not as if he had an actual life before being adopted into the village. The princess took care of him with housing and applied him to active duty as a low rank ninja; he was given a purpose in life and this was all still new to the young man. The people he met and would continue to grow with are now his family regardless of how he feels the man did not lie to him that keeping the secret like that was something he shouldn’t keep to himself. Keeping his grin on his face it continued to widen and he came to obtain the strength to kill the being that haunted him but as he continued to look upon the man he was facing reality. Earlier he asked him to handle the situation if he acted in any way suspicious but the shinobi himself was simply on another level such worries were clearly behind him.

“Why am I worried about such a silly thing? Everyone I met so far exceeds in their own element of combat you all can take care of yourselves..”

Sero
    Sero
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:17 pm

Sero would finish setting the bone senbon aside as hey seemed to fall apart flake by flake upon his desk and fade to nothing. As items made from jutsu would tend to do. Sero was a very focused man. All of his talents were only in one field. He had no formal taijutsu training....No Buki or Kenjutsu. He had a basic understanding of how these items or methods could be used to inflict pain and death. But no real time spent on them. Seals were his undoing in some cases but he had no real interaction with them beyond the one placed upon his person....placed there and sealing something deep within. Something held a prisoner within the monster...drawing that aura out further. He had no interests in puppets nor had he ever encountered one. Summoning required asking for assistance when he felt he needed none directly. Perhaps that alone was prideful and ambitious but he had no reason as of yet to believe he could be killed. He had dabbled in genjutsu a little. Interested in how one could break the mind. Still despite all of that...he had an intimate relationship with Ninjutsu. Pulling forth power from his chakra and making something with it.....element to element as he attempted to tear down his mortal weaknesses.

The cold eyes of this Ninjutsu specialist would shift to Burritsu as he finished his first speech. Defending his need for secrecy and then asking for a peculiar favor. Placing the weight of any future crimes upon Sero. Cold eyes took him in without any sense of humanity behind them. His head tilted ever so slightly as those eyes studied the man before Sero. It was clear he was contemplating if he should do it now....if he should remove a threat while it was still a simple thing. As they stood he could fill the room with death and destruction that Blitz would have no way to escape from. He could remove the boys limbs and organs in seconds. But he would not....for there was no real crime there. Nothing that by law would have to have Blitz put down. Even Burittsu continued that head remained tilted and those eyes studied him. Contemplating and weighing. Until a knock rang a moment later. The door would open and Seros eyes would jerk to the door. A man in all black including the bandages around everything but his eyes would merely nod before closing the door. Finally Sero would reply.

"It seems this one told the truth. We will be off now...just you and I to the target location. There is no better training than experience. Where we are going the enemy will be trying to kill us. It will be up to you not to die. Should one day it come about that you have strayed too far from the righteous path however....little lamb....I hope for you a swift death."

The tormented body floating next to them would gasp back to consciousness and gurgle in pain and shock. Its sounds didn't even sound human anymore...just a dying animal in a room. A dying animal that wished for the pain to end....its sobs were broken...as was its spirit. Sero would turn his attention to the person now who had indeed told the truth. He would let out a gentle growl before his hand rose up. Touching the chest of the tormented soul before them. A drop emerging from his finger and slipping into an open wound. Into the bloodstream. Sero would lower his hand and turn away as he opened the door. "Lets be on our way." He would say as behind him the body would suddenly shudder violently as dozens of senbon made of bone emerged in random spots through its torso.

Stats

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:50 am

After he was done he only watched as Sero continued on to do his work watching how he gazed back at him proved that he said something enough to put him away for good but still his life remained intact. It had seemed even the man before him had some type of faith that the boy would come out of this situation even after scolding him a bit earlier it felt more as if he was now being watched by this man. The feeling of being studied didn’t seem to bother him, maybe it would explain it all to why he is seeing such a vision amidst his thoughts the door behind him was now being used. With a sudden knock and soon followed by a crack of the door a figure that concealed his very skin underneath cloth came in for a brief moment and that was all the communication that was needed. No exchange of words it seemed the mission had been completed due to the fact the quick exit of the unknown shinobi and that Sero himself seemed to have more in store for the boy if he did venture off the path. Yet the path never seemed to change for him, just the obstacles that decided to appear in his way before leaving the job that needed to be done as Burittsu watched closely. With Sero placing his hand upon the now dying remains of whatever that used to be shinobi in a fierce reaction the body of the prisoner was introduced to what seemed to be mercy. Bones ripping through his body in random locations but each making their point that he was now just another tool used and disposed of such a fate only the weak seemed to suffer and yet the strong feared.

“May you find peace.”

Watching for a moment longer Burittsu realized to reach such levels it may have him stray off the path after taking out an enemy it only seemed right to hunt for revenge if need be but that wouldn’t actually mean he strayed off the path. This thought scared Burittsu but it only made him wiser to the point of what was being exchanged earlier; it was his job to inform his comrades. Yet again if he had a chance to keep it all to himself that option would not be avoided, coming out to grow stronger and wiser with such a monster was always a good trip. Eventually he hopes the training would pay off and he would use this time to craft on his swordsmanship and become a better shinobi all in the meantime. Heading out the room quickly and silently closing the door behind it was only a matter of time before he would spread his wings so many individuals he had a chance to meet and so many new ones waiting out into the world. It was only a matter of time before he was required to go out into the world with his skills in the name of the village and the princess that resides in it. Walking behind the man who seemed to be levels ahead of the competition when it came to the battlefield he was the only source of training worth exploring. It was clear the others probably didn’t see him as an understanding individual but he was willing to keep such a shinobi around even after his accident and recent display of skill. Burittsu seemed intent on speaking to his leader once more in hopes he would understand the seriousness of this shinobi and what he is willing to sacrifice to gain such strengths.

“I’ll show you one day.. I won’t be a bother anymore… I’ll prove it to you and the princess that I can do this.. Actions speak volumes right?”

Burittsu crossed his arms for a second thinking about the final seconds of that man that was just put to rest if he ever ended up in such a position of torture under the care of the enemy he would rather die instead of spilling the intel. It seemed at the end that the resolve of that shinobi was weak and he didn’t much care for his comrades, which made the situation itself much easier for Burittsu to understand. To care for the village and his comrades he must take the information to the grave or even silence those who pose a threat to his village, something that seemed to house a new type of family for him. Each with a different mindset and will to live on the shinobi world but each with the shark like instant on combat always moving forward devouring all in their paths did this mean he was only a baby fresh into the open water. Probably.

“......”

Sero
    Sero
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:51 pm

Sero would lead the way as he ignored Blitzs prayer for the tormented soul Sero had sent to the afterlife. In a way it was a sweet mercy but one that Sero took no pleasure in. This thing had no longer been a man to him...just a source for information with an expiration date. Instead he would lead the way out of the barracks. Long strides carrying them at a comfortable pace most normal people could keep up with. His white cloaks however would seem to flow around him unaffected by the passing wind from his stride. Instead they moved as if they were under some unseen water.....which was because the clothing itself was also his body...his liquid body. He used this not to preserve going through clothing so often but so if anyone attempted to grab his clothing...they were already at his mercy. He would have them dead to rights. A simple deception but one that was significant. Together they would flow through the streets and eventually out of the clan compound entirely. Moving to the woods and picking up the pace a little as a scout fell ahead of them. Leading them branch to branch in the direction of their objective.

Still Blitz would speak as Sero responded in silence for a moment. He spoke of how actions mean more than words....which meant he was still simply speaking. There was yet to be action to prove his conviction after all. Sero simply watched the scout ahead of them. Unblinking with an expression that was purely blank. Sero held nothing but contempt for those they targeted. For him this wasn't even hunting people. It was controlling the population of criminals to keep the stock pure. This was simply what he was meant to do. Still they would slow outside of a small community. A camp ground luckily with no small children within it. However there were teens and refugees. People displaced by the war. All of them there though...everyone of the mixed group of borderline ordinary people were armed and marked with a blue and white symbol. A blue circle with a white swan inside of it. The wings raised. This was a group of terrorists trying to get back at the village for its part in the war. For its part in displacing so many and the deaths of everyone who suffered. Be it kiris fault or not....they fought to punish.

"Below us the mice have decided to gather. To fight the tiger. They believe that with numbers they can overcome the village. Right some wrongs from the war. They have declared themselves the enemy of kiri and are terrorists. Tell me Blitz...do you feel terror?"

Stats

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm

After leaving the room it seemed at this point Sero was determined to just get the show on the road leading the two out of the building and into the world quickly and quietly Burittsu began to follow after. As he followed the man it ended up being a realization that it was this man did not see it as he did but in the end if he must abandon such traditions of life to grow stronger as he envisioned it seemed he must cut ties. This was all just a thought in his head but if he did surely he would be another cold shinobi doing his job and making sure the mission is completed no matter the cost. Thinking to himself this seemed only another adventure and attempt to bring him higher in the standings. Hopefully his constant bothering would advance him or fail him but in the end it would prove useful out in the field it seemed the male was determined to get this show on the road for whatever occurred to have the man back in the barracks in such a foul mood. Time passed until Sero came to a brief stop. He stood tall and confident but his eyes looked onward gleaming with something Burittsu did not have as the young shinobi stood beside him he came to see what the other saw. A little camp but filled with the vast amount of people it was clear that the man wanted to burn the infestation at the source, nothing more needed to be said. Crossing his arms he had no need to argue with the man if they came this far it was simple to see that the mission is complete destruction he watched closely and only saw from boys his age and up. Young and ready to risk their lives for whatever they assumed was worth fighting for but for them on this day death came to their door two shinobi one greatly skilled the other not as skilled but his heart was in the right place. Watching them from a comfortable distance it was clear that this hunt was going to be fast and efficient especially for Sero.

Watching each one move around like ants it was simple to see this was not some small business but something larger than the predicted and once more he was tested on his resolve to handle such a challenge. Only his thoughts in his mind could take over if he was willing to lose more of himself and slaughter onward until he finds out his true purpose or the lust for power itself consumes him. In the midst of his thoughts a question was heard from the outside one that was clear and simple as he gazed upon the crowds of people bustling about; he allowed this question to sit and pose around in his mind for a moment longer. Such a simple question had a complex answer to both sides but in the end it seemed better to get it out and over with instead of him diving deeper and deeper into the unexpected.

“Yes..”

Sero
    Sero
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:09 pm

It was a simple answer. Yes they made Blitz feel fear. But why wouldn't they? The masses even as ants to the monsters that protected the land could grow in numbers. Eventually there would be an army. Too many to fight and protect against. Yet these ones had been discovered. These ones had come forth too openly and spread their gospel. Speaking words of a traitors tongue. The village had heard of them and now Sero had their location. His orders of course were to eliminate the enemies of Kirigakure...however Blitz was seeking a way to prove himself. To show he was a warrior. Sero knew he had some skill with a blade but not enough to do him good if all of them were left able to flee. Too many in the camp would fight against him...even if he were able to slay enough to break their spirit...enough to have them retreat...he would not be able to stop all of them on his own. Sero would glance back to the small army of rebels against his home....as much of a home as it could be for one such as him. One that also spread fear just by being him.

"This fear is a plague. So many of the civilians we are bound to guard react poorly to fear. They blame their leaders for not protecting them enough....they blame the shinobi for not having the power to stop this torment. These ones have sealed their own fate by arming themselves against us...despite being weak...they believe they are in the right...the village does not. So we do not question our orders unless proof to the contrary is brought forth. However all I see is an enemy army having marked themselves as such...and you Blitz...you will show your loyalty to the village today...you will show your loyalty to the brigade."

Sero would turn as he faced the camp entirely. Raising his hands as he channeled katon chakra. Fire would erupt as green flames spewed from his hands. Flying over the camp as cries of fear rang out. However the fire would lift above the camp and in a halo above it before crashing down. A full circle except for one opening where they stood would drop down. Green flames consuming anyone on the outer ring of the camp and silencing their screams quickly. There was only one way in and one way out now....The option to retreat...to flee had been taken from them...they were but cornered beasts hunted now. Of course Sero would step in if need be but for now he would lower his hands. Panic was issuing through out the camp as some wept. Sero did not seem to mind any of it. Simply continuing to speak and ignored the cries of the damned.

"Now go...do not let any of them leave. Do not let any of them live."

Stats

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:56 am

It wasn’t a bad move to assume this was all for the sake of the village but it felt as if it was some sort of way to learn and gain experience as said by the man who brought him along this was his time to prove himself once again. Not only to himself but it was made clear he moved underneath the banner of the village and the brigade he was brought into so suddenly she had such high hopes for someone who had nothing to show them. She wasn’t here to see him once more but of course the second best seemed to be the one to always see for himself who he was trying to become and the battle he was fighting at the same time. Yet he was left behind so quickly it was nothing but more motivation at this point giving him hope and a reason to push forward. It did astonish him that ever since his incident had become more interactive with the world and the people around him, feeling the immense pressure from the heat itself was something that reminded him was alive and kicking. The green heat itself was now set into motion, a display of power once again being shown at possibly the lowest form being used to trap people in like insects while the boy was to hunt them down. Burittsu himself heard it clearly as his body itself began to move on forward pushing towards the camp; the green heat itself was something he would not like to experience if he could manage just that the task itself was completed. Unsheathing his blade before he even saw anyone seemed the best idea allowing him to stay on the defense and maybe give him the advantage on anyone unsuspecting during the panic it seemed best.

In the midst of himself getting closer to the camp the sounds of distraught were echoing throughout as people screamed and rushed around as others ready for a fight themselves this fire was no ordinary color. So it wasn’t a surprise to see some ready to risk their lives picking up swords and shields; as it seemed they could have come to the fight armored up for what could be their last fight. Regardless if such things did appear he was already risking his life doing this mission for the sake of the village and the woman but now it seemed he had to lift the spirit of the man who set the flames. A smirk would appear on his face as the thought of it was simply funny to him that he was somehow wrapped up into doing things for a village he never knew and people who were surprisingly accepting. Coming closer to the camp the bodies were becoming clear to see chaos corrupted the place in front of him. Just before entering the village he spotted two moving bodies, one holding a weapon with left hand as around his right arm he was attempting to hold up another body. The man looked broken as if he was assaulted by ten others but it was clear the chaos was the cause of all of it he was most likely trampled. Burittsu did not stop moving as the two kept on moving forward. Could it be that they did not see him or was it just they knew that they’re time was coming? Burittsu continued to close the distance between them close enough to see one of their lips begin to move fast and quickly followed by a disgusted face. It all didn’t matter in the end as now two bodies remained lifeless on the floor. Burittsu remained on top of both bodies with his blade impaled into both of the men it had seemed in a last ditch effort he used the body of his comrade as a shield but was too late to stop the speed of the sword still receiving the blade plunging into his chest.

Gazing upward as the man died on his blade silently he could only give out a chuckle before pulling out the sword of the fresh kill he made his way inside the camp with a goal in mind to destroy it all to the ground. In a harsh flick of his blade aiming backwards from where he came from he spayed the blood upon the ground removing it from his sword in order to keep the blade in its perfect condition. Also the fact that they deserved to be stains on such a blade passed down in his family he had hoped to pass it down as did his father but even he knew with this type of life. Living itself wouldn’t last so long.

“Coward..”

Sero
    Sero
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:47 pm

Sero would simply watch. Standing as the single lone guardian of the only way out to salvation. However it was just a cruel ploy of hope to be shattered. For even those that saw it would not approach. As if a looming shadow of death mixed in with the smoke from the fires around Sero. Five tails moved in the reflected shadows from the flickering fire. The five tails was watching. Seemingly accustomed to this scene playing out before him as nothing more than amusement at this point. Like watching the neighbor kid burn ants with a magnifying glass. Sero stood there with the green fire flickering a glow across him. Those blue eyes still seeming to shine through. However they did not seem to pay more than a moments heed to the people watching him. Those eyes were on Blitz as he did his work quickly and with precision. Of course Sero wasn't much for being one so direct. He held no weapons because he felt his power would provide as needed. He prefered simply ending matters in one ninjutsu. Had he been alone he would have turned this entire camp into a blood soaked valley in a mere few seconds.

Still Blitz was doing his work. No one being was perfect so it was suitable that Blitz would cover some of Seros own weaknesses. These humans and their weapons were all that put them at the head of the food chain. Some used the power of Ninjutsu but few specialized in it like Sero did. Still to become master of the beasts their ingenuity and skill with weapons could not be denied. Blitz would swathe a path through the camp. One or two men at a time without much concern. A few had gathered however before Sero. Uncertain as to how to survive this and desperate. There were still those fighting back but this was some of the elderly and two women about sixteen years in age. One old man would step forward. Dropping his spear to the side as he summoned his will. They could not fight this. Their best were fighting one man at the moment and losing without even the use of any large jutsu. However they could sense this one held more power. They could feel the danger pulsing off this man. Still the old man would step forward and speak as he bowed his head.

"Sir....I humbly beg of you...stop this. We will go away and you will never hear from us again.....if you can not forgive our warriors or their foolish elders....please...these two are simply like daughters to us....they never participated in our actions, Only tending the camp....will you let them go my lord?"

Stats

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:56 pm

Inch by inch he continued to push up but from the corner of his view it seemed he missed a small group who got past him but ended up in the way of something worse to his perspective that did not even require him to blink. They chose to die a cruel fate but maybe one harsh and quick well that was all up to him if it was him in the place of the monster he would end their lives without a moment's question starting off with the youngest moving to the oldest. This paced through his head only for a mere matter of seconds before turning his back leaving the end of it all up to the teacher. Making his way back towards the infested camp his job was yet to be completed as more combatants and non combatants still remained from screaming women to make shift fighters. The band of humans that seemed to pose a threat were being silenced calmly as he pressed on through the camp he took his time leaving a trail of bodies mostly those who refused to fight back. It didn’t take very long as the screaming began to soften and soon die out completely. The only thing that was left was the clacking of metal and the sound of man taking their final breaths before crossing over time. Only ten minutes or so but it seemed it was only down to the actual fighters this time he was confronted by two more people one with a spear and the other a swordsman it was best to know that they would give a better fight then the first two. If he learned anything it was his actions carried weight the more he pushed forward the more he seemed to return to a hunger that’s been eating at him leaping forward he aimed for the spear. Without a moment of hesitation he needed to move quickly, jabbing his sword directly at the chest of the man only for it be met head on with the pole of the opposing weapon; it was a smart and quick block. Yet Burittsu remained determined to destroy his enemy quickly on the offense he continued his assault attacking the spear holder chopping down upon his weapon marking it deeper and wounding it.

“Ahhh!”

Charing in with nothing but a flare of anger and desperation in his eyes it had seemed the watching came to an end with a weak attempt of a roar but it did it’s job and caught the attention of the boy. Finally the swordsman had enough of watching his old comrade take such a brutal attack and attempted to come in from behind the shinobi to deliver one killing blow, a merciful one depending on who's asking. Yet the boy was still shinobi he had at least some degree of skill and natural awareness coming down from behind Blitz did not move or care in the slightest it was a simple trick of the hands taking the handle of his blade he quickly flipped the sword from the view of the spear to facing his back the blade erected out into the open ready for the trap to be sprung as the swordsman could only watch the shine of the metal before darkness itself enveloped. Since he was coming down and gravity was indeed helping him with the killing move it was only right to reveal his own killing move after time and time again of being put up against multiple fighters it was time he put what he learned to actual work. The torso of the man came down upon the blade lodging it cleanly through his jaw, ripping the fabrics of chin and tongue as it scraped through and destroyed his bones all to make contact with the main computer of the whole body. The blade destroyed his brain quickly and silently a peaceful death and hopefully quick if there was some bit of the swordsman left in there he would apologize for it by kicking the body of the sword and returning to killing his comrade to send them both off together. He chuckled for a mere second before pointing the blade back towards the spear in return all the enemy could do was watch for and grip his weapon but Blitz had learned to much flicking his blooded blade towards the enemy in multiple wild swings he began to swing the brains and blood of the swordsman at the spear. In such a rage the spear was angered at the death and disrespect that came with it as blood splattered on him from head to toe some even dared touch his face not to mention his eyes. It was a mere reaction as he placed his hand to cover his face. He could feel the blood raining down upon his palm at this time the gap was already closed and his fate was sealed. It took only mere seconds to let his guard down. It felt like nothing but it cost him his arm before his arm even had the chance to move down so he could have a clear view. A figure was already in front of him slashing down, removing the arm that protected him from the blood the pain must have been gruesome to lose a friend and a arm in the same day the blood sprayed as if he pumped by the angels themselves ejected from his missing limb bathing the area, himself and the shinobi he could only feel pain and probably attempted to move his now missing arm.

His body fell to the ground as did his spear; he could only scream and cry as he did loudly; this all reminded him of a young boy lost in the streets calling for his parents. Stabbing his sword into his other arm he pinned him down into the earth it must have felt awful to be trapped with no way to remove the pin the blood lost was going to be effective soon enough he could only hope the swordsmen mustered up enough strength to watch this to the very end. Picking up the severed arm he walked back up to the spear and also picked that holding it tightly he walked over towards the trapped man and beat him down with his own arm for several quiet and harsh seconds only the sound of beatings echoed throughout the area. Throwing the arm back onto the body it seemed he had enough fun as he took the spear and looked at the man one last time watching the breathing slowly drag out of his body but yet he remained. In a quick chuck of the rod from rather close range he did not plan on missing having it pierce through the head of the enemy destroying him completely Blitz could only chuckle for a moment before it died out and returned to a cold emotionless stare reaching out for his blade and heading back to the body of the swordsman he used the clothing on the corpse to clean his blade from the blood and soon began to make his way around once more if there was anymore stragglers he had to worry about.

“.....”

Sero
    Sero
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:17 am

The man who had spoken would step forward. His hands up as if to plead. However sero would not trust this action. Those cold eyes would narrow as the man before him would cover his hand in chakra and lash out. Turning his hand into a blade of energy as he tried to cut down the one being standing between them and freedom. His arm plunging through the center of Seros chest with great speed. He had been a retired shinobi and a med nin in his prime. So slicing straight into an enemy had been a talent of his. However his old withered bones wouldn't hold up for long. This was a last ditch effort to get the group to escape with or without him. If they could take out the one producing the flames they could split up and the other wouldn't be able to catch them all. However something felt off. It didn't split like flesh...it was like pushing his hand into a bucket of water. His eyes widened as he realized he had essentially accomplished just that. The man before him had used his hydrification technique and avoided any damage at all. The last ditch effort had failed.

Sero would raise his right hand and place it on the forehead of the man with his arm buried inside of him. The old man would shake with fear as he felt the end coming. There would be no escape. No way to fight back. He felt his lips dry and split apart. The feel of them splitting and sticking together without moisture. He had been a fool to challenge the village...and they had sent their monsters after all. He would scream out as green flames engulfed him. Flailing uselessly in pain before falling over. His body crumbling to ash in the emerald glow. The rest would cry out. Attempting to cover the two girls between them. However Sero had seen enough of this facade. As well as enough to evaluate Burritsu. Cold blue eyes would take them in before raising his right hand in the sky above him. Blitz had eliminated everyone else in the camp. It was time to finish this off. Including anyone playing dead. The green ring of fire would raise tendrils of fire into the sky as it fed off of it. Forming a ball in the sky before suddenly raining down fire.

The ball would consume the entire wall before finding all its targets. Tents...supplies...bodies and the group of survivors before Sero would find the emerald flames raining down upon them. Screams filled the air as everyone and everything in the camp but himself and Blitz was burned away. The green flames dancing as they cast shadows across the forest outside the clearing. A large shadow with five tails casting around Sero as the tails would wag slowly. Excited at the display of power. However Sero would let his hand fall. The green flames dancing but without the fuel from his chakra or anything left to burn they would slowly begin to die out. His blue eyes shifting to Blitz as he waited for the young man to approach. Speaking to him in that same cold tone as always. Never blinking despite the smoke and smell of burnt flesh heavy on the air.

"Does any part of what we did here leave you with a sense of guilt Blitz?"

Stats

Sero
    Sero
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:30 am

Blitz would remain quiet but stoic despite the death rained down by the both of them there. He was a good close quarters combatant but there was nothing in the way of response to the query. Still the job was done. The terrorist cell was wiped out and there were no survivors by the look of it. Still Sero would have expected some sort of response. With that said and done though Sero would order Blitz to confirm the kills of any body found in the camp and scout a half a kilometer around the camp before returning to base to turn in the mission. With that Sero himself would turn and leave this place. Heading back to his office to file another successful kill order. Including details of Blitzes physical prowess in kill or be killed situations.

Exit thread
    8 posts = 80 exp

Stats

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:41 pm