Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

5 posters

Yui Meets her Sensei[Maka]

Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Yui Meets her Sensei[Maka] Empty Yui Meets her Sensei[Maka]

Post by Kotoshura Yui Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:00 am

Yui had got the summons and had made her way to the training area like the letter told her to, still she was sad she did not get to spend more time with the princess, but for now, she had to become worthy of being in her presence. Until she got some fame no Kaguya would accept her being near the princess, she would come under attack again and they made it clear they may target her family as well as she would squeeze her fingers tight into her hand causing her skin to break with blood dripping from her right hand. She did not want anything to happen to her family, she had to become strong and she had to become the best weapon user in the entire world.

"I wonder where he is, I have never heard of this man before... so I am unsure what he even looks like, oh well he should arrive sometime soon I am sure."

She would form a sword in her hand and begin taking some practice swings before she would summon her spear and begin to spin it around her body. She would continue her exercises as she would stab quickly with three thrusts before imaging the battle with the princess in her head, she remembered how she lost as she began to practice ways to counter the way she fought. This was when she formed Tonfas, these would be perfect had to cut through and perfect to combat things getting close to her body, it also was a very good weapon to use for martial arts and Taijutsu so it was a great weapon choice.

Yui Meets her Sensei[Maka] Empty Re: Yui Meets her Sensei[Maka]

Post by Makahshi Kereko Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:58 pm

Makahshi walked onto the training grounds with Akira's unconscious body over his shoulder and the Executioner's Blade strapped on his back. The Jounin was in a foul mood in that he was tasked with overseeing a full sized squad, at least one of which had already proven to be a louthmouth baby. He saw Yui practicing on the training grounds and closer inspection revealed that she was training with weapons made of bone.

A fucking Kaguya....

Makahshi spat.

The Kaguya Clan tended to turn their noses up at others. This was especially true in the cases of foreigners with black skin. They seemed to think themselves the paragon of beauty, grace, and skill when in reality they were abominations that secreted marrow from every diseased orifice of their accursed bodies. Regardless, their Kekkei genkai was extremely useful to Kirigakure and as such they had earned quite a bit of favor with those in charge. Makahshi had no intention of going easy on Yui however and like Akira and Nozomi if she proved a liability he would retire her career personally. Consequences be damned. When Makahshi arrived on the scene he'd begin barking orders.

"PUT DOWN THAT FUCKING WEAPON BONY!" hopefully by his tone would let the girl know that he was in fact her sensei. He had already nicknamed her just like he had done he comrades. "You wield it like a goddamn maniac. You swing your bones around like a fucking club! A fucking disgrace to the art of armed combat!" he was being unduly harsh but she would never get better as long as she thought herself to have even an iota of competence.

"Do you know who the fuck I am?!"

Akira would be still over Makahshi's shoulder. He may or may not be conscious at this point, either way he'd be groggy and badly injured. If he had not gotten into his head that he should remain silent unless asked a direct question or was in imminent danger then Makahshi would be forced to take more drastic measures to instill the lesson into his young but apparently hard head.

Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B
    Beleth

Post by Beleth Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:22 pm

Waken up to a loud mouth his head pounding like crazy from this man's loud voice. man would he just shut the fuck up. Jesus Christ. he was loudest fucking Jounin in this village. he bet people In Konoha could hear his fucking screeching it was like a fucking mating call. Jesus Christ. Akira kept his head down and pretended to be quiet, as he observed. he needed to recovery and do as he was told for now. Man he shouldn't catch himself off guard like that.
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:59 am

As Yui had finished her swing she suddenly heard a loud yell as she lost focus and dropped her weapons, she would look up to see a large black man. She was not like most of her clan she did not have any racial hatred toward anyone as she would bow her head. She did not mean to get in his way she was filth and trash in this village someone defective like her did not deserve to stop others from progressing as she would keep her head lowered as she spoke.

"I am very sorry... I will leave if my defective presence is insulting to you... I understand someone that has red eyes like me as my clan should not stop others who are better then they are. If you do not want me to stay that is fine as well but I need to wait for my sensei here he told me to meet him."

She would not lift her head unless he said it was okay, she had to become strong to earn respect and right now she was far from strong she was a weak girl not capable of anything. To become the strongest weapon user in the entire world it would take some intense training and she had a very long ways to go.

Post by Makahshi Kereko Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:49 am

Yui had the right idea in lowering her head when she spoke to him. Unlike Nozomi and Akira it appeared that Yui was quite submissive and knew her place in the hierarchy of things. She was a bit stupid however as not only did she refuse to answer the question but she also did not seem to grasp the situation. Makahshi gave a cruel smile at her self-deprecating speech and then replied:

"I am your sensei you dumb bitch!" he berated her. "My name is Makahshi and you will refer to me as sensei or sir! You will not speak in my presence unless I ask you a direct question or your life is in imminent danger during a mission!" Makahshi would shift Akira off his shoulder and grab him by his ankles. The five year old would be held upside down, dangling as his sensei presented him to Yui. The child's physical injuries would serve as a severe warning as to what would happen if she disobeyed Makahshi.

"This is your squadmate Akira. He didn't seem to understand how I run things so I taught him a lesson. The next step for his unruliness is for me to break this baby jaw"

If Akira had any idea of talking out of turn like he did in the restaurant, this would serve as a clear warning that he was to watch his words and not speak unless asked a direct question. He was officially on notice.

"If you don't want to end up like Akira, I suggest you toe the fucking line"

Yui probably wouldn't give him any sass as she was hilariously insecure about her abilities as a Kaguya. Makahshi however was in no mood to indulge her self-pity and asked her a direct question.

"If you are such a goddamn defective Kaguya then why the fuck do you want to be a shinobi?!"

Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:24 am

It seemed this man was her sensei and this little boy he had grabbed was her squadmate making her curious just how useful a little kid could possibly be. He seemed to be quite a vulgar man, not that she minded she was used to this sort of behavior directed toward her from her own clan.

He would then ask her if she was so defective why was she trying to be a shinobi this would be the first time he would see a spark in her eye. The glare she gave was cold and it was clear she actually had become annoyed and maybe even angry even if she did not say so out loud.

"I will become the strongest weapon user in the entire world, I will prove that my clan is wrong about me and I will prove my worth to the village... even if it is on a pile of corpses."

Those words she was a downer on herself but clearly deep inside herself she was not normal, the signs of anger and rage she buried were there. She would listen to her sensei but one thing was sure if she was pushed to hard the anger would likely surface and she would show her true colors and not the sheep's clothes she hid in all the time.

Post by Beleth Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:28 pm

(Sorry for holding up the thread. This wouldn't happen if I wasn't fucking banned from Group discord, and FUCKING CHatbox. Jesus Fucking christ. moving on to the post.)

Akira was held up side down, and he looked at the brute. Man he would have loved to deck this giant right in the jaw, just for the kicks. But no, he would take his time. He would enjoy himself as he was. He was held upside down not much else he could do then be quiet, quite honestly this was stupid. What was he going to do by swinging that fucking dick around.

(SOrry for small post not much I can type, unless my character wants to be decked in the jaw.)
    Makahshi Kereko
    Makahshi Kereko

Post by Makahshi Kereko Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:24 am

Akira kept quiet. He was learning.

Makahshi slung him back over his shoulder and listened to what Yui had to say. She said it was her goal to become the strongest shinobi in the world even if it meant having to do so on a pile of corpses. The goal was truly admirable but she had a long way to go before she got there. Makahshi frowned and waited until she was finished speaking before reacting. He took a simple step forward and aimed a backhand at her face her with enough force to hopefully knock her on her ass.

"You WILL address me as sensei or sir whenever you speak to me! That's your first and only warning! The second time I'll put out one of your beady little red eyes!"

Makahshi towered over her and pointed a finger at her.

"Listen up bony! You will not find yourself standing atop a pile of corpses just by training your body. A shinobi's first and best weapon is their mind! If you want to prove your clan wrong, you will need to start by thinking things through and following instructions. Your body and soul belongs to this village first and your clan second"

A bit of irony here as Makahshi knew that if he had to choose he'd always pick his clan first and his village second.

"What weapons do you use bony?!"

Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:52 pm

As Yui had finished speaking it appeared her sensei was not happy as he suddenly aimed his hand to slam into her face as he struck her she would be knocked back by the force but appeared completely unphased as she simply stared at him. He then stated her body belonged to the village first clan second but she was unsure that was the case she didn't belong to the clan really. She was nothing but trash to them so she may as well not be a Kaguya in their eyes but she had hope with Tsubaki taking control someday.

She would stand up and bow her head before lifting her head, he asked what sort of weapons she used but that was a difficult question she used many weapons and basically used whatever was convenient at the time but her best was likely her spear and sword use.

"Sir... I use all sorts of weapons but my best is likely my sword and spear, those are the two I prefer to use but I am capable of using just about any weapon."

She waited to see what he would say as she kept a close eye on the young kid with him, this was a squadmate, it seemed impossible but she would do her best to act as a squad even with such a faulty member.

Post by Beleth Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:54 am

Not much he could do and say other then him being over the guy's shoulder. ANd being extremely quiet. His eyes drifted as he looked from Yui to his new sensei. Just great they were gonna be in a squad. He wondered who the last team mate was gonna be quite honestly it was gonna be interesting.
    Makahshi Kereko
    Makahshi Kereko

Post by Makahshi Kereko Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:58 am

Makahshi was snorted in disdain. A spear was an inferior weapon compared to the sword. He had seen the weapon wielded effectively but was convinced that a sword was always a better choice. Lucky for Yui, her sensei was someone skilled in Kenjutsu. He'd be able to teach her the art of the sword but first there was a few more things he wanted to know about the young girl.

"You're wasting your time with a spear! Master the art of the sword and your enemies will fear you....If you wish to truly be a master of many weapons know that you're ability to use any single weapon effectively may be weakened!"

Makahshi looked at Yui as though sizing her up before deciding they'd do a quick exercise that would give him a working knowledge of her ability as a shinobi.

"Try to hit me with your weapon or weapons of choice"

Nikuyo
    Nikuyo

Post by Nikuyo Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:32 pm

A lone chuunin would wander into the training grounds, a single scroll in hand. He had been ordered to find Makahshi Kereko and deliver it to him. Being the errand NPC was a fun job, he had to say. Made his life relatively easy and kept him from doing the dull shit he usually had to do, like cleaning the latrines and kicking the homeless out of businesses. Once the chuunin found Makashi, he would approach the jonin. Once he was near, the chuunin would drop to one knee and lowered his head so as to acknowledge the jonin's superior rank. "A message for you, from the Mizukage himself." The chuunin would offer the scroll to Maka, and upon his acceptance, would leave in a puff of smoke. The scroll would read:

"Burn immediately after finishing this scroll. Sensitive information contained within.

A short time ago, the Land of Water had a squad of scouts go missing without a trace. The only clue was something big and fast killed them. A kage summit has decided that each village will send a squad of shinobi to investigate this strange creature, thought to be in the Land of Lightning. You are to be one of these shinobi, selected for your potential. You leave tomorrow at dawn. In addition to yourself, your student Nozomi and a chuunin by the name of Halycon Yomi will also be joining you as your subordinates. They have been informed of enough of the situation to be familiar.

Your orders are to capture or eliminate whatever attacked the Land of Water and bring it back to Kirigakure for study. If another village manages to capture this creature, you are to eliminate their squad and proceed as normal. Under no circumstances is another village to get away with the target still alive. This creature is considered highly dangerous, and has marked this mission as A rank. It is highly probable that this could turn into a S rank assignment, and full caution is to be employed. How the mission is to be carried out is left to your discretion. The rendezvous is located in the Land of Lightning, at the coordinates listed below. Good luck."

At the bottom of the note would be the details for where the squad was supposed to go in the Land of Lightning to meet up with the other nine shinobi from the other lands, assuming they sent anybody at all.

Items:

Spoiler:
    Makahshi Kereko
    Makahshi Kereko

Post by Makahshi Kereko Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:53 am

It appeared that he had managed to scare the wits out if Yui. The girl stayed put and remained motionless. He simply shook his head, Akira too had fallen silent and was presumably paralyzed with fear and loathing. He dropped the baby on his head at such an angle where if he did not move or adjust himself, he would break his neck and die. Makahshi didn't care and was certain he could explain away the incident by pointing to Akira's stupidity during training exercises. Not long after, a Chuunin would arrive. The Chuunin keeled and offered him a scroll. If the Chuunin hadn't approached with such deference to the Kereko then the man would have simply busted his lip for disturbing a training session. He took the scroll and read it with a neutral expression.

The....fuck.....

He had only recently started training Nozomi and wasn't sure she was ready to take on an A Ranked mission. Although to be fair it seemed that the longer they went in between sessions the more she learned. It was mildly impressive but would it be enough to survive a mission of this caliber? Nozomi hated him but she respected his leadership enough to follow his orders. He could not say that was the case for Halycon. The slightest mistake in a mission like this could lead to their death and the Mizukage was asking for them to go above and beyond by not only potentially capturing the threat but killing foreign shinobi who might beat them to a punch. They would need to obey his orders to the letter and if they failed in then all three of them could die as a result. Makahshi scoffed and pocketed the scroll, he'd leave the training grounds to prepare. At some point he'd end up burning the scroll.

Exit

Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:48 am

“What the fuck happened here?” asked Alkaid outloud for nobody to hear as she came upon the training grounds in her search for her cousin Yui only to find her crumpled to the ground unconscious and in a coma, while the dead body of the kid who had interrupted her fight with Santa awhile ago lay only a few feet away.

She was no medic but it didn’t take one to figure out the cause of the boys death from the unnatural angle of his neck.  She liked to think of herself as hardened but the sight was enough to make her face turn slightly green and she had to suppress the urge to puke.  It wasn’t the fact that he’d been left to rot for a couple days and was starting to smell so much as the fact he had been brutally murdered at such a young age that disgusted her.

Sure she’d almost been tempted to stab him herself because kids didn’t belong on the battlefield but she’d never wanted him to end up like this.  He couldn’t have been more then five or six which made his passing all the more tragic.  So much potential just pissed straight down the drain.  He could have become a great doctor or engineer, but now all he was just a corpse.

If someone had found him sooner at least they might have been able to get something out of the situation. Salvage an organ or two and donate it to save a life but by now the bloat was setting it which meant even if he had a useful bloodline it was too late to salvage it.

Lip curled in disgust Alkaid quickly patted the body down to see if it had anything useful on it and managed to pull out a wallet stuffed with ryo which she took for herself.  Some considered it disrespectful to take things from the dead but Alkaid was ninja and a pragmatist, besides it wasn’t like he was going to be spending it.

However had killed him, it wasn’t for theft. Alkaid could safely rule out Yui as a suspect given her current condition, and the fact that she knew her cousin well enough to say it would be pretty uncharacteristic of her to do something like this even if she’d been under orders.

The fact that the killer hadn’t finished off Yui also said something, though if he knew anything about the plague going around maybe he or she figured they wouldn’t have to bother. As far as she knew nobody who had fallen into the coma stage of it had actually woken up again, but she couldn’t bring herself to give up on the sisters just yet.

“Great, what do I do with you?”
    asked Alkaid to herself with a sigh. She wanted to take Yui back home as soon as possible. After being left exposed for days outside she was dangerously close to death and needed a drink, however she couldn’t just leave the kid here to rot could she? Was she really that heartless?

The answer she found was yes. Yes she was. Yui was still alive, while the kid was dead. There was nothing she could do for him now that would change that simple fact. As long as Yui was still breathing their was hope she could be saved, however slim which meant she had to act on it.  The kid could afford to wait, at least for the moment.  She could always come back to bury him and investigate his death later.

“Sorry brat.” she muttered as way of apology as she scooped up Yui into her arms and rushed her out of the area as fast as she could carry her.

[exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:05 pm