Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Like Sensei, Like Student

Menza the Cursed One
    Menza the Cursed One

Like Sensei, Like Student Empty Like Sensei, Like Student

Post by Menza the Cursed One Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:24 pm

Menza had been watching the news with much glee and anticipation. The descedent munched on popcorn in a comfy chair set up next to Rin's gurney. The lad was pumped full of sedatives and was strapped to the hospital bed. He wouldn't be going anywhere, anytime soon. Menza snacked as he watched newscasters describe a flurry of events. The Hokage had boldly declared the complete political reorganization of the Fire Country along nationalist, pseudo-communist, and decisivley feline lines. Nozomi had openly declared war on the village governance structure. She explained her actions, took responsibility for the raid on Konoha (now the Nekoian Empire), and aired out all of the world's dirty laundry.

The young man laughed and stomped his feet in his chair as he watched the shinobi world descend into chaos. It was moments like these that made him question why he was even retiring in the first place. One look at Rin Uchiha reminded him.

"Oh Rin, if only you could see this now.....this world truly has gone mad!"

Menza tossed a kernel of popcorn at his unconscious captive.

"In less than a week we'll see what your friendship, loyalty, and love are worth. If the Kage don't even try to rescue you let alone pony up to my demands...then I guess we know what sort of people you like to hang around with"

Menza popped popcorn into his mouth and turned his attention back to the TV. The news was replaying Nozomi's message. The girl was something else. She wasn't as lowkey as Honiko but she certainly had the same level of power. Perhaps even greater! He knew she was his leader, but that didn't mean he needed to kowtow to her. Honiko had respected his independence and in return he provided advances in science. The woman and her liege were fanatics but fanatics paid well and so he had built up a considerable portfolio. A portfolio he had shared with Hizashi and even Honiko but not with Nozomi. He had no reason to trust this girl's capabilities and while her assault on Konoha was both daring and successful, it belied a certain level of ignorance.

Honiko knew you had to pick and choose your attacks. Making a statement was good, but one had to be careful about how and when such statements were made. Menza decided that time would tell as to whether Nozomi's play was a smart one or not, but as of right now he had to admit the immediate results were nothing short of orgasmic.

One of his servants came over and gave him a letter. Menza tossed the popcorn aside and read it carefully. The first letter was a copy of a letter addressed to Nozomi. The letter was from the Hokage and it was all rambling drivel. This Cat Kage was beyond insane. Menza knew as much from the reports of this new "Empire". How could a Kage so blithely waste valuable time re-organizing their nation's political character when one of their own jinchurriki missing. Talk about a lack of priorities.

The Hokage showed disdain for Konoha and Menza began to wonder if this insanity was a feint to just destroy Konoha from the inside out. It was possible but rather unlikely given the character of the letter. This cat truly was mad. It appeared that this anarchist cat was beseeching Nozomi for help. She wanted her to interfere with Menza's own affairs. The ransom was apparently too much and had broken the poor creature. Menza calcuated that the odds of him getting his payment was next to zero, this of course meant he'd need to take it out of Rin's hide. The man cast a glance at his captive and shook his head while tutting.

"You poor boy. Your village is filled with all manner of idiots....first Yui and now this Kotoshura playing a cat. I suppose all Kotoshura are either dumb or batshit crazy-,oops! Pardon my language!"

Menza giggled to no one in particular and opened up Nozomi's own letter. She had requested (or rather summoned) Menza to Suna for a parlay. The girl had taken up the cat's offer it seemed. Nozomi was now exercising her power over him as the Society's leader for the very first time. The message was curt and to the point, just like how Honiko's often were. Menza was intrigued, amused, and titillated all at once. He had to go see this Little Dragon for himself.

Menza would obey the summons of his leader. He would not be taking Rin however. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Menza walked up to Rin and slapped the boy's cheek. He was totally out cold with no hope of waking up. In his slap he applied a Flying Thunder God seal to the side of the boy's face.

"Don't go anywhere now. I'll be back soon Rin my boy!"

Menza then teleported to Suna to meet Nozomi.

Exit to Suna via FTG

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:08 am