Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

The Cold Comes.

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 62,000

The Cold Comes. Empty The Cold Comes.

Post by Burittsu Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:41 pm

Sitting underneath a tree the land was quiet it was indeed his first time out in the village ever since the event occurred he stayed to himself the young boy seemed to find himself between reality and the past. Everytime he closed his eyes the only things that could be heard were screams not from the people but from himself his pain was internal as he realized he slept through the death of his last parent. He even began to wonder what were the last words they ever told each other the thought of it was enough for him to blame himself, maybe a chance to save at least someone that was close to him. With every growing day he may soon forget how she even looked to some degree in the midst of his thinking a calm breeze made its way through the land pushing on his skin as his hair danced slightly being pulled the opposite direction. Standing up on his own two feet it seemed that it all happened yesterday everyday he hears the pain of his heart screeching harder and harder it's this pain that made him want to be a shinobi currently he lacked all skill to become a good shinobi but eventually he’ll think of himself as a person who will not let anyone else down in their life. On this day he wore a kimono with two different base colors. The top was white as the pants blue, maybe it was ironic as it matched the grip on his fathers sword, a matching set for someone who needed to be skilled enough to stand on his own. Taking a good breath as he stood underneath the shade he had no intentions on making friends as he believed it was his time to make things right not only for other small villages but for greater villages like that of the great nations. Looking down at his footwear wooden sandals seemed to fit him well but maybe it was time he updated his gear too to better his chances of survival when he has to rely on them the most.

“...”

There was a silence with him always he hasn’t spoken in years there hasn’t been a reason for him to say anything to anyone in such a long time as he looked out towards some homes the sunlight itself grew brighter as it began to climb the sky. A gorgeous morning to shine about his new home, a place where he can start new and grow a new sense of living. The people did make the village, maybe they had the answers but who would be the first to come into contact with a weaker shinobi like himself. Maybe it was time for him to go admit himself into the academy and force the academics and teachings into himself such a process and a task but either way it seemed best for him to find a way to grow stronger at a good pace but hard enough for him to regret picking this life. Everytime he seemed to be backed up against the wall he would bare a smile on his face understanding that he needed to grow stronger everyday no matter the cost to never be helpless again at the face of danger. He could only blame himself for being so weak in the first place but for now it seemed best for him to stay calm and think of a plan that would allow him to surpass his late father in swordsmanship and other aspects of life. Survival was the plan and he was willing to take it to his grave as long as it meant he would live to see another day and by that time allow him to grow stronger. Leaning back on the tree he could only let his mind ponder on about the future that awaited him in this village if that was the path that was laid out in front of him would indeed embrace it.

“....”
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

The Cold Comes. Empty Re: The Cold Comes.

Post by Sayuri Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:43 pm

Sayuri needed a break from the minutia of administrative work, and in the absence of anyone to torment she had gone for a walk. She wasn’t a fan of the busy streets of Kirigakure so she had made her way to the outskirts of the village, hoping to find some solitude amidst the more natural parts of the Isles. She was dressed as she normally was; a long white gown with geometric patterns embroidered across it. Her long pale blonde hair flowed down her back and her steps were whisper quiet as she walked along barefoot, even in the light of day she had a ghostly look to her. The only colours evident on her were the bright blue of her eyes and the ruby red of her lips.

The Cold Comes. Mxbq8yKm

The day was still sunny, even as the light faded into late afternoon and it was much warmer than the Ice Queen preferred. Her chosen home was atop a mountain inside her ice castle, surrounded by her faithful and unquestioning golems; Frederick and Cayde. At the bottom of that mountain lay Kirigakure, and the pesky mortals that scurried about like vermin. In the outskirts though there was usually no one.

Usually.

Today was the exception it seemed. She spied a lone man leaning against the trunk of a tree he was using for shade. Not the strangest sight in the world, a handsome man who appeared to be around the same age as herself. What was strange was the weapon he had at his side. ‘An armed stranger loitering? Be careful, my Queen.’ Jareth’s voice in her mind had an edge to it, and Sayuri would nod and reply in kind. ‘I was looking for a diversion, a man with a sword might just provide me with much needed entertainment.’ She could feel, rather than hear, Jareth’s disapproval of her cavalier statement. And she would sigh and reassure him silently before walking up towards the blue haired man. ‘Fear not, my King. I am always careful.’

‘No you aren’t.’

Upon moving within a few meters of the wayward stranger, the Yuki Clan leader would call out to him, her voice smooth and melodic. “Greetings traveller. What brings you to the Isles, and armed at that?” Her question was not accusatory, but it held a commanding tone. The Princess of Kirigakure was not accustomed to being refused, and so she asked questions as though there was no option but to answer.

The Ice Queen:
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:06 am

Watching down on the village he only continued to think about the life he could lead if given a proper chance but what came next was most likely the way he would be perceived by the locals and shinobi alike of the nation. His attention was coming to a draw when it came to himself it seemed someone or something itself began to speak to him the words were clear but it seemed best for him to place nice. He wouldn’t want to be denied any access to anyone or anything that could possibly help him grow into a stronger better version of himself. Turning around it seemed the person who grew the courage to confront a stranger out in the middle of nowhere was more then she seemed her clothing was not that of regular shinobi or villagers. She carried weight on her shoulders. It was easy to tell that she demanded respect. A true monster revealed itself. It seemed best to buy time and take things slowly instead of provoking a being like herself not until he can stand on own two feet. This was the power he craved and it was only the surface of it; her natural presence was a lot in itself to handle such intensity coming from one individual only gave him one thought process. The smile upon his face began to grow into a large grin as luck was shining upon him. Most likely to the young woman who was still waiting for a response. He was just another weird one walking around the land it seemed it was best to play nice against such a threat.

“...”

In one movement he grasped his weapon and impaled it into the earth as he bowed halfway giving out a proper greeting to a person that was levels higher then him and probably most of the shinobi in the village.Raising himself back up straight it seemed the best way to show that he wasn’t threat and she didn’t have to see him as one but the real question is will her patience last with a man who refuses to talk. This was also a challenge not only to himself but to the reputation he was aiming to take out glancing at the person who stood in front of him; it only made sense that she called him out. He didn’t even belong in the ranks but maybe through hard work he would one day get in and become a splendid shinobi which the village can depend on and call on for any type of situation. Turning his back to the woman he left his weapon into the ground as he once more took in all the views of the land even looking down towards the academy where all the future of the village is raised. He gave out a large amount of air being sealed up within his lungs. It was the time to evolve and become better and stronger the grin on his face remained as he continued to look down upon this village.

"...."

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken
    :: Seven Swords
    :: Leggings is S Rank granting +1 Tier to speed
    :: Chestplate is S Rank granting +1 Tier to Con
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu

Post by Sayuri Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:21 pm

The man in front of her didn’t speak. And were it anyone but Sayuri that was asking a question, they likely would have been offended at his silence. Sayuri was demanding it was true, but she also understood people very well. It was part and parcel of being who she was; she was a manipulator due in no small part to the presence of Jareth within her mind. Being able to manipulate people first meant that she had to understand them. She watched him curiously as he swiftly moved his weapon from his side and stabbed it into the earth while he bowed to her. Yet another thing that, were it anyone but Sayuri it may have caused a problem. She didn’t react to the movement of his blade, she just stood there. As though the thought had never occurred to her that a moving weapon might be a danger to her. Sayuri had no survival instinct, she did not fear death because she did not think of herself as mortal. Anymore.  

She remained quiet for a time as he turned from her and looked down at the village. A small part of her was struggling against the idea of using that sword to end the silence. But mostly she was content to look down at the village as she often did from atop her mountain. She had determined by now that his silence was not meant to be disrespectful, and she could recognize that same fearfulness, that same detachment from people that she had once had in herself. She would move to the tree and lean against it as she spoke quietly. “My whole life I spoke to no one save a very few who I felt I could trust. I am clearly not mute, but had you met me a year ago you may have suspected differently. As luck would have it, I am one of the few people that has the capacity to understand your choice. You’re not from my Village, are you? I don’t recognize you. So tell me. . .” She would gesture down towards the village as she spoke. “What do you see when you look down upon it? A sea of insignificant ants waiting to be crushed? A potential home? Perhaps you see wealth or power? Prestige? Think carefully before you answer, your reply or lack of one will determine your future.”

The Ice Queen:
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:53 pm

The woman herself was a mystery but her words didn’t fall on deaf ears. He didn't need to understand her way of thinking but to him this was a chance to see why she was on top of this whole village. She claims this land and the people with the way she easily mentioned how they could be crushed with ease but he also knows with someone at the helm like her that would be impossible if she stood in the way of the opposing force. Same could be said about the other villages and their Kages gazing upon the village a little bit longer. It was obvious that his answer was going to come from his heart taking in a breath as he wondered if there was anyone else in the village with such talent. So much on his mind giving him no chance to process the request that was asked of him he simply turned his body towards the lady watching her upon the tree his smile started to slowly fade away. His mouth opened up as it seemed this was the ideal time for his words to be used at least the only person who hears him at this point is the powerhouse of a leader who lives on top of her kingdom.

“Redemption..

His voice carried out with a low pitch but smooth to the letter. The word he said was a reminder of his life and how much he strived in it to just survive now the time came to better himself and become a sharp blade. One that was ready to face any enemy that stood on his path no matter whether they be friend or foe he would not allow anyone to take him down. Well at least he would attempt to give them all that he had before the final blow was struck staring upon the lady it seemed today was a blessing. Meeting a powerful being as this only raised his confidence in himself a short brief answer he had nothing else to say unless she had more questions it's not as if he could deny every single one now that he knew his position was in front of the village and its leader. All he needed was a chance with anyone willing to train him at least for a little while till he was allowed to stand on his own ready to join the fight without anyone asking about his safety but it seemed natural to grow he must start from the bottom of the pack. Silent seemed the best way to keep the surprise going for any future comrades he may meet in the village or on the battlefield. Crossing his arms it seemed that was a good enough answer to explain his ways; what she would say or do is completely up to her; he was ready for anything she might say. Rubbing the back of his neck calmly he whispered to himself once more to remind himself of what he continued to live for and everything that was taken away from him.

“Redemption..”
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:03 pm

Sayuri had found the smile on the unknown males face curious, but she found it even more curious when that smile faded as he finally spoke a single word; Redemption. She was familiar in theory with the concept. The need to make up for one’s mistakes, to undo some wrong they felt guilty for. . . or some other such thing. She had personally never felt the need to undo anything she had accomplished. But if this man thought there was something he needed to make up for. . . she could work with that. Guilt was a powerful tool when used correctly, and she was in need of more shinobi that were loyal to her. She would turn towards the man as she spoke, her voice soft and with less of an authoritative edge to it.

“I cannot give you redemption. But I can give you the means to obtain it. But first I must know more about you. While I would be perfectly content to allow you into the village and train you, offer you a position in my guard with no questions asked. . . I am not the only one who runs Kirigakure. I am Sayuri Yuki, Clan Leader of the Yuki, Princess of Kirigakure. I am also the right hand of the Abomination, the Ice Queen, Servant to the King of Lies and Princess of Azrael. But one thing I am not is the sole power behind the throne. There are two other princesses that rule Kirigakure with me, and they are less. . . understanding about people’s pasts. However if I were to vouch for you, honestly, then I could guarantee no harm would come to you from them.”

Her words were honest, if a bit manipulative. Kitsuki and Arisu, the other two princesses, were more black and white when it came to morality. They were straightlaced and unwavering in their ideals and it was one of the main reasons that she avoided them. She wanted to encourage the silent man to speak, and she knew how difficult it might be, just as it had been for her once. “Answer when you’re ready. For now we can sit and watch the village if you like.” She would then gracefully sit down at the base of the tree and keep her eyes fixed on Kiri as she waited patiently.

The Ice Queen:
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:45 pm

She was confident enough in this man to say such kind words but what kept on catching was the fact that she was in front of his path he watched her silently as she spoke out giving him some type of hope. No matter the amount of effort she was putting in at least she was attempting to sway him over he did need a teacher and a new home didn’t hurt anyone if he was ready to settle this was the time. It was incredible not even a stutter from her lips from the other two powerhouse leaders who seemed to cold and brim from the start but only she would know who they really are even deep down underneath. It took some time as the offer stood in the air, his back still facing the village as his eyes made their way to his fathers sword remaining into the earth. It seemed now was the time for him to step and take a step into his own future regardless of the outcome he swore to himself he would make it to the top without a single moment of regret. Denying this offer itself would make him simply another civilian in the streets of this land one with no life just another being ready to die from an invasion or natural death he wouldn’t even get to choose how he was allowed to die. Such a thought only made him sharper in his selection; her words were indeed soothing to his ears; all any person would love to hear for someone to give them a meaning. He was focused to the point he didn’t even realize his body moved on its own now in front of the weapon his hand already placed on the handle of the blade.

Removing the blade from the earth as he returned it to his side it was clear that he would remain in the village taking in a deep breath several times as he prepared himself for such a journey he was setting off on. The path would be new and difficult, the enemies that sure would come would impress him to no ends but with good teaching and learning from teacher to student. Interesting it was how this all happened so fast in his time of being alive on this planet this world was full of life and danger that it made no sense for him to deny the chance at growing stronger then his lust for redemption the chains he wanted to break finally had a key to them. His smile grew even wider as his teeth began to show more and more into the light menacing it would be to find such a smile on the battlefield. Turning around as he now faced the very same village she was taking care of it seemed this was his chance at becoming something bigger than what he was now.

“Lady Sayuri.. I am Burittsu Yuki..Pleased to be under your watch I won’t fail whatever expectations you have of me.”

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:17 pm

She allowed her words to sink in, gave him space and time to think. For someone that carried the weight of guilt around, her offer was sure to strike the mark. It had been some time since she had just sat quietly, and it was a comfortable silence for her. She enjoyed her thoughts and the company in her mind. From this distance she could almost make out people walking around, and she imagined how easy it would be to extinguish the light in their eyes from here. And also how pointless that would be. There would always be more people and in greater numbers. No. . . she knew that when she decided to start destroying people, it had to be up close. Although she was more than capable of wiping out whole armies from a distance, she would lose out on the sound of their cries and the looks of terror in their eyes. It was a delightful vision that was only interrupted by movement beside her. She would lean her head against the trunk of the tree and glance towards her silent companion as he moved to pick up his blade.

She readied herself to be disappointed, wondering if perhaps more patience was required before the navy blue haired man would be willing to speak to her. She was pleasantly surprised though, when his toothy grin began to form words. Whole sentences even. She would smile widely as she heard his name; Burittsu Yuki. She did not recognize him, and yet he had her clan’s name. That narrowed down where he could be from considerably, she would leave his exact origins alone for the moment though as she wanted to address him clearly.

“Burittsu Yuki. You have your clan’s and my protection. I will enroll you in our military, feed and shelter you. I will train you, or provide those that can train you in ways I cannot.” She would stand and move close to Burittsu as she spoke, attempting to gently place her hand on the grip of his sword. She was not trying to take it from him, merely drawing attention to it. “But let me make one thing very clear; you answer to me and me alone. If anything unusual occurs, people giving you orders contrary to my own, anything you feel could endanger my vision for Kiri, you must tell me. I expect great things from you Burittsu, and I know you will not fail me. I know the strength it takes to remain silent. You need not speak to others, but I would prefer that you spoke with me.” She would wait for him to acknowledge the arrangement she had presented before moving to face the village again, her hand resting delicately just above his arm as she sought his attention once more. “This will be your new home, would you like to go see it?”

The Ice Queen:
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:55 pm

Taking a good deep breath with every movement she made as she got closer to his body; he carelessly watched her arm reach out eventually touching the handle of his blade. No reaction as if he was a statue he knew if it was death she wanted he would have longed been annihilated and gone without a trace. The idea of someone having such power stored up in them intrigued his mind to the point he had no choice but to jump in the chaos himself. Those tales of monsters that reside in the lands are none other than these beings who the people put their lives ever so easily in their hands. Indeed as she said he felt the weight of the protection since he now had a clan and home he only wondered if the other clan members would accept someone as him. He smirked at the idea of it rather quickly as that meant someone in the clan had to be the closest thing to the one that stood before him. Hearing every word coming out of her mouth he now understood this was his first mission in fact and this mission was one that he had to carry to the grave it seemed. Or maybe until she has no use for such weight for him to bear it was too easy in fact he would excel at making those who try to speak to him paranoid and nervous but it all came with a price. For a mutual trust it seemed she wanted his voice all to herself she didn’t ask much of him especially for being a stranger stepping onto her land this was the least he could do. Watching her face the village as this was the start of his path and he was blessed with a teacher the smirk on his face returned as his attention was locked in. From her hand to the pressure of the excitement that was boiling up from down under he couldn’t stop another grin from appearing. His one weakness whenever he was pleased with something even the tiniest a smirk or a grin was all he needed depending on the occasion.

He coughed once as he began to clear his throat gazing at the women; it seemed that earlier from her introduction everyone was being called by their name and title. He desired his title to return to him but things are not as it was as a kid with this title it would ring amongst the ranks of the village then soon out into the books of the world from village to village. Just as everyone else would come up striving for their goal for everyone he makes happy there will be enemies ready to strike at his weakness and that's when the trap is sprung. All he needed was a motive and she gave him everything in one go. His name held a meaning that he took pride in his fathers nickname that was passed down as his actual name. It was time to rise with the legacy and fly higher and run faster than the competition who already claimed the lands. It was time he wanted to venture out and meet the rivals that know more and are experienced in ways he would never think of trying. The thought of all this soared through his mind at an incredible rate all this while looking at this village and once more the women who seemed ready to trust a stranger who just entered her land. Expectations were clear to him that he needed to keep up a good job at staying his best and be on the lookout for anyone ready to challenge him on his way to the top. Coughing once more the words seemed to flow as the river was untouched by man clean and clear sparkling even.

“My lady did you know the characters for Burittsu translates into the word ''Blitz”? I have a legacy to take with me so if that’s all you ask of me you win. In person please refer to me as that name. That’s all I ask for in return the offer you made I accept. Let's make a mess of the village shall we?”

He was in it to win the time was now as he looked towards the village he couldn’t seem to shake the grin off his face it was almost embarrassing how much he couldn’t control a simple feeling of being happy it's truly been a while.

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:38 am

Sayuri smiled wide as Burittsu accepted her offer. His only request being that she refer to him as Blitz. Simple enough to do, and something she would nod to immediately. “I will gladly respect your legacy Blitz. I am happy to find a like minded soul, and in private you may call me Sayuri if you wish. You shall discover many wonderful things at my side. Come.” She would attempt to link his arm with her own and make her way towards the village. Should he allow it she would lead them through the gates, with no one daring to stop her, only bowed heads and murmurs could be seen and heard.

She thought of his last sentence, and another wicked grin would settle on her features. She was slowly but surely adding to her personal army and it wouldn’t be long before she could seize power. She would pause midway through the village, between the residential districts and the Yuki Clan district. Turning to him with a questioning look on her face she spoke softly so as not to draw too much attention. “Where would you prefer to live, Blitz? I can acquire you accommodations in the Yuki Clan district, or in an apartment somewhere. Or is there somewhere else you would enjoy?” She wanted to ensure he felt both content and protected as she had promised him, and just assigning him some random apartment didn’t feel quite personal enough.

The Ice Queen:
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:19 pm

It's not like he had a choice in the matter as right in front of him his life was moving so quickly her arm and his arm were suddenly locked in and without a doubt he was being pulled towards the direction of the village. The whispers among the people seemed to carry around as the woman seemed to drag the man around faster than he anticipated seeing the people and buildings up so close. Indeed it was a different feeling when one is up close and personal every detail of the village seemed to appear one by one the layout of the village indeed was one he had to grow accustomed to. He paid no mind to the people around him for they shall one day know his name as their saviour hopefully the battles to be fought would come with great reputation the reward of his name growing was all he needed. Her last words seemed to be true as the deeper they entered into the village the districts seemed to change into different things as the area seemed to be residential and it stood out from the others. Being lost in all this dragging around he forgot that he was tied to the woman before but she came to stop for a while until he seemed to notice her.

It was a simple question of where he wanted to live and the district that she brought him to seemed to be ideal for him to start his journey. The clan house was how many different faces he would face and how much intel would he be able to gather. Disappointment was something he couldn’t afford too early so indeed right under the nose of the clan felt the safest spot to him all he had to do was play his part. With a grin he continued to look towards the Yuki district before cracking the back of his neck it was time to jump into the nest and blend in with the rest of the birds that already learned to live and fight on this land. The very thought of himself growing stronger by his own will made him excited to be so lucky to even meet such a woman no matter her motives. Simply he couldn’t return his words no matter the trouble that comes down the road he would just have to grow even more further each of his skills to the sharpest possible. Leaning in towards her slowly his grin began to fade returning such a serious look upon him he got even closer so she could confirm his response he whispered gently as his words seemed to barely leave his lips.

“Honestly. Yuki.”

As the words carried out his grin quickly returned upon his face fixing his posture he stood up tall and grand and awaited her to bless him with whatever was available in the clan district he wanted to eagerly see those who lived there before him. Eyes glued on the prize he didn’t banter he almost was bold to take the step for himself and drag her along this time even if he ended up lost. With a racing heart he was getting nervous and excited for what was next to come in his path, who would appear and what type of relationship they would have in his life was the question. All this ran through his mind as he waited for the pulling to commence. He just couldn’t get enough of what he was predicting to come; the people in the village would now understand. Gently nudging her towards the clan district it seemed he was impatient after all ready to jump in the jaws of danger so fast maybe that's what he thought they had in common danger seemed to be real but he seemed to just step into it regardless of the facts.

“....”

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:31 pm

As Sayuri paused and asked Blitz where he would prefer to live, she was somewhat surprised when he said Yuki. It was not her first choice, she had spent her whole life trying to leave the clan district. But she could see the value in the decision, the clan districts were well guarded and being easily identified as a member of one of the prominent clans in Kiri definitely had its perks. She barely had the words “Yuki it is then, Blitz.” out of her mouth, when this time she felt herself tugged along by her companion. She allowed him to take the lead, she could see that he was eager, and she would just do her best to keep up as with the taller man’s longer strides.

She found his enthusiasm thrilling, and was perfectly content to hand the lead over to him. Sayuri was the type of person who gained just as much, if not more, enjoyment from being directed by others as she did from being in control. As they neared the district itself, she would nod to one of the guards stationed who just moved aside and allowed them to pass through. The houses inside were pristinely kept, not a bit of wood or paint out of place. Everything inside was a reflection of the Clan’s power and wealth, even the carefully manicured flower gardens and walkways were perfectly arranged. There were people milling about, some stood in groups talking idly about their days, and others were busy going to and fro about their daily business. As they came to a stop just past the wall, assuming Blitz allowed them to stop, heads would turn in their direction and the murmuring of chit chat ceased abruptly. Since Sayuri had been appointed as royalty and consequently a village leader, the respect that her clan held for her had gone up considerably. The Yuki that Sayuri had grown up with cared for little except their own reputations. It was a weakness that she found loathsome, but a weakness that she also found she could exploit fairly easily.

Catching the eye of a nearby man she would gesture for him to come forward as all around Blitz and Sayuri people bowed respectfully. She knew that she could simply order anyone in the square that they stood in to find a home for Blitz, but she also knew it was so much more delicious to see them trip over themselves to anticipate her bidding in the hopes of gaining special favour. The man whose name she did not care to know had scurried up and bowed low, and she noticed with satisfaction that the ends of his long white robes crumpled in the dirt. “Sayuri-hime, what do you desire?”

She almost laughed at his question. What she desired was for the man to begin tearing his own face off. It would have been amusing, but she doubted anyone else would get the joke. “This man requires a new home. He is under my protection and care, and he shall be treated with the same respect afforded to me.” She could hear new murmuring coming from all around them, undoubtedly questioning who this mysterious man was and why he was being granted this special treatment. The man who knelt before her scrunched up his face and it only took her a second to realize that he was looking for a way to question her command. Releasing Blitz’s arm, she would bend over and place her hand under the man’s chin to lift his face. She wanted so badly to release her ice talons, her fingers were already in position and the talons that she formed would slide so easily into the man’s neck. But she held her peace as her eyes turned from bright blue to dark black and she stared at him without speaking.

She could see on his face that he recognized his error. That to refuse her was tantamount to treason. Whether it was or not was another matter entirely, but she did enjoy watching him squirm and sweat under her gaze and gentle touch. After an uncomfortably long time she would rise, only releasing her grasp of his chin once she was fully standing. She had not spoken a word. She didn’t have to. “Your highness, my apologies. I was thinking of which lodgings were best suited to your command. I. . . I can have them prepared right away. My home is one of the larger in the district, I will have my belongings moved at once.” She would smile down at the man, catching many smirks and scowls out of the corner of her eye from the others assembled directed at the man as he spoke. She knew that the sort of sacrifice he had just volunteered was not a sacrifice at all, and that likely no one else was happy that this brownnosing idiot would get extra points for it. None of that mattered though as she would turn to face Burittsu and speak quietly. “Is that acceptable to you?” She did not require a verbal response, a simple gesture would do. But she wanted it to be his choice, and she would abide by any answer he gave.

The Ice Queen:
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:44 am

Dragging her through the start it seemed he was really anxious about blending in and starting his task that was asked of him for a brief moment a gate stood in the way of the moving duo. But just as early the guards turned away in respect as the gates allowed them passage revealing what he was looking for a place meant for nobles it seemed. Well to Burittsu himself everything caught his attention from the people whispering to the housing units the garden was just too boastful it all seemed to line up together. A wondrous way it was too bad he didn’t stop to hear the talks of the people among the crowds a lot of murmuring could be told was being passed around but like always. He seemed to shrug it off another day for him hearing and watching others act superior always made him feel disgusted as they whispered among themselves. Yet none would dare speak unless they had considerable power such as the one that led this clan itself he watched as the young women led them to the middle with the amount of eyes everywhere. The sound of whispers and gazes filled the air. It was all fun and games till he realized that movement of the woman who wasn’t currently attached to him anymore. It seemed in his amazement of the area and the people like always he seemed to lose attention to the thing that was nearest to him. With a raise of an eyebrow a crowd was already forming around him and the girl indeed it was strange but these times were necessary. The weak obeyed the strong and it was clear who led this herd of sheep she talked they listened well he would hope so at the very least.

Watching the woman toy and play with one guy out of the crowd it had seemed he almost crossed the line himself and simply had to the gull to give up his own domain to please the woman. All was too simple for the young shinobi. He looked down at most of the people but now it seemed he was stealing someone's home, something he didn’t look forward to but it was indeed his role. Looking down it seemed it was time to acknowledge the truth that was going on he would now be living in a stranger's home. He played nice but it didn’t truly matter to him. He smiled either way this time to the woman who played with the souls of her people. The house was perfect; he would take it from the guy with no hesitation and hopefully relive the man of some stress later. Burittsu only gave out a nod of his head as he awaited to be shown to his new quarters if living under her care and watch meant he had to remain cold at certain times to distance people from himself. Seeing how that way could be the only way for him to coexist with anyone that would try to befriend him so he would proceed and keep them at a good distance.

“...”

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:31 pm

As expected, Burittsu did not speak. Sayuri was not overly bothered, her first friend also spoke very little and she had learned to communicate in other ways due to her reluctance to speak during her formative years. She couldn’t tell whether the man was bothered by this turn of events or not; but if he was he hid it well. Without voicing any concern for the arrangement, she made the assumption that the housing was suitable and she would offer a nod to the man currently kneeling before her. “Tend to it then. The sooner the better. Send a messenger when the home is available.”

The man would nod emphatically and scramble to set to work, scurrying off in the direction of what would end up being Burittsu’s home. Turning to face Burittsu, Sayuri would attempt to link her arm with his again as she gestured back towards the marketplace while looking at him quizzically. “Are you hungry, Blitz? This may take some time and we could eat while we wait.” She would allow him time to answer, or to simply begin moving in the direction she had gestured in. If he indicated that he wanted to head to a restaurant she would begin moving and follow along if he wanted to lead. If not, she would wait to see what he preferred to do.

The Ice Queen:
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:14 pm

It seemed everything was going to plan, his new home was set and the woman before him knew how to look the part of being a leader holding a firm grip on the people. Even if they seemed scared nothing changed the way they fell in line until her appearance it was evident in a mere glance the previous owner was already sent off. None of this bothered the man, the only thing he had hoped for was being a better shinobi with all of this treatment heading his way. The only thing that seemed for him to do was grasp this opportunity and grow every second he was given, becoming stronger with every passing day that was the goal for him. Deep into his own thoughts he only felt the arm of the woman once more as she explained the situation and quickly found an answer to distract the two for a short time. A meal to put into his body seemed what she was getting at so he let the woman do what she wanted by dragging him along the way. This would be the perfect way for him to check out the area even more and see what type of food they usually serve to each other. This seemed the right call.

Being dragged towards the market place where the smell of the cooking took over the air as the smell also took over him reminding him it was time to put something in his stomach. From the scent alone his mouth began to water it seemed that this was going a part of her plan from the start. Whatever she was planning it didn’t matter as long as he kept part of his bargain and achieved the promise he made to her earlier. With the smell itself consuming his mind and body the closer the two got the stronger the scent grew soon only allowing the male to think about the cuisine that was being served. His stomach itself would begin the rumble and the battle would soon start between him and whatever plate stood in his path. The battle would be fierce but his pallet was ready.

"..."

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Mon May 03, 2021 4:55 pm

Sayuri led them to a small restaurant with no discernable signage outside of it. When Sayuri chose to eat in the city she preferred to come here; it was quiet and had remarkably good food for such an unknown place. The smell of seared meats and boiling noodles filled the air as she pulled open the wooden door and walked inside. The interior was dimly lit with candles and there were four small tables - all empty. There was a swinging door that led back to a kitchen presumably and as the front door hit a small bell and a high pitched chiming noise sounded through the small space, a young woman came rushing through the swinging door.

Sayuri knew this to be Miko, the dutiful daughter of the owner. The owner was an elderly man who insisted that no one could make ramen like the old days and so refused to hand over the business to someone more. . . spry. As soon as Miko recognized who had come through the door she would bow respectfully and gesture towards the empty tables. “Wherever you like Sayuri-hime.” It was her favourite joke. Every single time Sayuri had come here there had been four empty tables. With a smile, Sayuri would turn to Burittsu. “Pick a seat, I want to make sure you’re happy.”

The Ice Queen:
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Wed May 05, 2021 6:18 pm

Being led around till the smell of something delicious filled his nostrils catching his attention at the moment the woman dragged him around as she pleased. He was led into what seemed to be a darker room dim lit candles but once more it had seemed she had dominion over the land even the kitchen respected the power. It was his turn it seemed as he led the woman ahead in this environment he had never seen before exploring it with his vision as his eyes had to adjust from being outside. Remaining still for a second as it seemed the lit candles were finally in his favour walking towards a table that was centered in the corner of the establishment with four candles on the table it seemed the best for him. Walking towards the table it seemed this was the one that was best to his liking out of the others before sitting down Burittsu seemed to gaze around taking it all in a moment longer.

He found himself quickly staring down a hallway with two doors one on the left side of the hall the other on the right it seemed best to clean up from being outside. With no money he was nervous if this payment would be needed for him maybe it would be best if he didn’t eat. He wouldn't want to oppose the woman. With no money and now given a home he did feel out of place in this big world. All this spun inside his head with his face deep into the mirror he was looking for an answer but nothing seemed to answer. Being in debt to someone was a task he never wanted to carry knowing anytime he could be used as a tool just because they fell shook him to the very core. Taking a deep breath he realized that this was for the best if he didn’t lay his life on the line daily what was the point of following such a person.

Cleaning off his hands and face quickly he could only swallow it all down. All this happened so fast now that he was being fed the amount of debt to be asked of him would be interesting. Making his way out the washroom he headed back to the table the darkness of the room felt safe in some form to him. Pulling out his chair as he sat down it was only a mystery to find out what delights she would be eating at a place with an atmosphere like this would be something exotic well to him. To him everything was different coming from a place easily forgotten in comparison to a massive village as this one all he could do was wait for something to happen but till then he remained silent.

“...”

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Fri May 07, 2021 10:09 pm

Buri decided not to speak once more as he chose a table to sit at, Sayuri did not react to his silence as she knew it would most likely only compound the problem and discourage him from speaking at all. She watched with curiosity as he walked up to a table near the center of the dining room and then instead chose to make his way down the short hallway and to the washroom. With a small sigh Sayuri would take a seat at the table that Burittsu had selected, her back facing the main entrance. A lot of people in her position, a village leader due to the execution of the former leader, may have chosen to place themselves in a more strategic position. Sayuri had no fear of assassins or usurpers however, and the thought that she may have just placed herself in a vulnerable position never crossed her mind.

Miko would look at Sayuri questioningly, a small pad of paper and a pen at the ready in her small hands. The Ice Queen would look towards her smile while tapping her finger gently on the table where a glass should be. “Ice Wine, Miko. And two glasses.” The young waitress would nod and smile back, rushing into the kitchen to fetch the drink. Miko was one of the few people outside of those within her mind and the Nightmare Brigade that she actually liked. The girl was always polite and respectful - and most importantly she was attentive. Probably because it was her job, but it was the girl’s saving grace though she didn’t know it. The last unfortunate attendant that had less than perfect etiquette was a rotting corpse somewhere in Ota.

As Miko returned the Ice Wine, a pleasant mixture of white wine and expensive brandy, Sayuri would smile again as she accepted the offered glass. A second half filled glass was placed on the table across from here, waiting for her guest and the bottle itself was left in the center. “Would you like your usual, Sayuri-hime?” Sayuri would consider the question for a moment, and then shake her head gently. “No, not today. I will wait for my protege to order. He is to be afforded the same respect as I am. Whatever he orders, make two of them. Today I am feeling adventurous.” Miko would nod and smile bashfully as she noticed Burittsu reentering the room, moving quickly to the side to allow him to pass. Sayuri could see Miko preparing to scribe an order and she would subtly shake her head ‘no’ at the girl. With an understanding nod, Miko would vanish into the back once more, seeing the need for a few moments of privacy before coming out again to take Burittsu’s order.

Gesturing to the glass of Ice Wine in front of Burittsu and silently indicating permission for him to drink, Sayuri would raise her own and take a sip, keeping her eyes on the blue haired Yuki. “Whatever you like, feel free. I invited you so it is only fair that it is my treat. Do you have any questions for me? I imagine you do. Or at least I would if I were in your shoes.”

The Ice Queen:
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Sat May 08, 2021 12:58 pm

Well it would be rude of him not to drink what he was offered so far nothing else in this village caught his attention but she was playing her role this could easily have gone any other direction. As always Burittsu decided it wasn’t worth the trouble just yet she wanted to see some delight out of him well that was what she was preaching. Grabbing the glass he tipped his head slightly down towards the woman in good faith as he began to drink the beverage down to its last drop leaving the glass spotless. Placing the glass back down onto the table he placed his hands down by his side it had seemed indeed her hospitality couldn’t go unnoticed she was attempting to gain him. The lust for power was something he did desire but looking at it in its face was something on a different level there was no real clue to the woman he didn’t know what she wanted out of him. Only a boy with a sword and a dream too big for him to realize it might never happen his life could be cut down any moment on that path of glory but maybe this was a chance for him to seize an opportunity. Looking upon the menu it was a variety of food he had never encountered one such as a ramen bowl was something new to him but it did catch his attention. He began to wonder if it was able to come spiced up to add a little kick to his life; these were good questions but it was clear his mind was made up as he tapped twice on the ramen picture and gave a nod towards his host.

Glancing back down at the menu he began to browse and study every detail he could about each plate and what appeared in every picture the assorted meats and vegetables making it all seem worth it. As the price of each plate rang its head around every corner it started to make sense to him the food was worth it and on high demand whenever this establishment would be busy that is to say. His host indeed brought him into a wonderful place. Maybe sometime he would stop by and eat if he enjoyed the meal that was prepared here as he continued to look around the establishment a little before turning his eyes back on the woman. Gazing behind him swiftly to where the young woman went into, they were truly alone, only him and her no one else to bother them. Turning his head back towards his host it had seemed he had finally realized that no one would bother them for at least a little more something he didn’t expect to happen so fast but it would have been rude to have not tried his gamble with lady luck.

“Don’t mean to disappoint you but to let you know I possess no known skill in the form of ninjutsu never had a teacher..”

Burittsu sighed not knowing if this would be a deal breaker to the woman taking in just a swordsmen with no actual skill with chakra to form and weave hand signs like the other warriors she held underneath. Truly he was the odd one out but this did not matter to him his dreams of becoming stronger were knocking at his door and it was this woman who stood there with nothing but her kindness. From her point of view it was probably the opposite: he was on her door an orphan of life who made his way all the way to the village; the rest were her choices of good faith to bestow him with a new home and food. It was a debt that he had to repay. It seemed the best thing to do for someone who houses you and takes care of you without a bat of worry. Maybe it was the glass he downed earlier but the thought of being in debt to someone can turn for the worse at any moment but it was only clear to him to fully repay her back he had to become stronger.

“....”

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Wed May 26, 2021 3:43 pm

Sayuri watched curiously as Burittsu looked over the menu. She knew he must be nervous or perhaps uncomfortable. The last few hours had been a whirlwind of activity and were she in his position she would be wondering what that meant for the future. Not that Sayuri ever worried much about the future, beyond how she could shape it to match her vision, but she knew such worries existed in most people. When they were finally alone, Burittsu would speak of his inexperience in Ninjutsu and then let out a sigh. She would lean forward slightly as he sighed, resting her hands on the table in front of her as she studied the man’s face before replying.

“I am not disappointed. There is time for training if you wish it. I could train you, or I could find you a teacher. It does not matter which you choose, I only wish to provide for you, I will at least train you in the ways of our Clan.”

Reaching into the pocket of her dress she would pull out her own Kirigakure forehead protector and gently lay it on the table in front of the blue haired man. It was symbolic more than anything, she had never worn the small bit of armor, but she did keep it with her most times. She had been prepared to give it Madrigal though that had ended very differently than she had expected. Now she thought it fitting to bestow the piece of armor on her new protege, and with a solemn look in her eye she would indicate that Burittsu should take it. “For you, Blitz. You are part of this village now, and as such you should be properly equipped. This was mine. When I first was promoted to Genin I went and acquired it, silently as back then I did not speak at all, and I have carried it with me ever since. It very nearly made its way into the hands of one less deserving than you, but it seems that fate decided you were the rightful owner. In time everything that you could want will be yours, for now though I hope that this is sufficient.”

The Ice Queen:
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Sat May 29, 2021 2:20 pm

Indeed his impression of the village and its people were all the same to the very end. Everyone had their own purpose and he would soon be built to become one of these warriors that live in the land. She talked about how she was able to be the one who would allow him to advance in his studies, giving him a chance to become something more than a dream when his eyes closed at night. This thought of being trained by such a monster excited him to the very core, giving him a chance to realize that this was something he couldn’t turn his back on. Calmly grabbing the glass in front of him he took another sip he watched the woman closely as it appeared she had her own plans for the man. Placing his glass back on the table he watched silently as she pulled out what seemed only for those who truly worked for it, an outcast as he was now finding his home. Gazing upon the headband that embedded the symbol of the village upon it he continued to hear the words that flowed out of the woman. It made sense why she kept it for herself but it seemed to her it would be best for the stranger to hold on to the weight of such a burden it did belong to her after all. Placing his hand out as he reached for the headband he felt the brisk of metal touch his palm a cool touch was blessed upon him with a faint smile he took the headband and secured it around his neck. As it hung with the symbol proudly displayed for everyone to see he finished tying it behind his neck and as he gave it a quick glance it seemed it was his time to stand on his own.

“... This is something I would never expect to gain.. A home. A teacher..”

Standing upon his own two feet in the middle of the establishment this was something he needed to do kneeling down upon one knee accepting this headband meant that he was accepting her as the one to lead him. In this village where the people breathed and slept was now his problem and his burden the village would one day depend on shinobi such as himself so it seemed best to improve himself. Now a shinobi of the village and soon learning from the very woman herself he would see no point in him failing her in any plan she desires. Bowing his head down looking at the carpet he committed himself to the woman for the respect, home, and meal. She was kind enough to him that it was the least he could do by paying her the respect back standing upon his two feet once more he sat down in his chair and remained silent before once more reaching for his glass. As he drowned a little bit of himself away once more taking another sip maybe to knock off the edge that this all was going fast for such a guy who only wanted a purpose in life. Everything was going as planned for both parties, one gained another warrior as the other gained a new life with a bunch of new people in this family that he has yet to meet. Glancing up once more it seemed all that needed to be said was now better then later so no confusion would be left between the two.

“Thank you..”

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:17 pm

As Burittsu knelt and accepted the forehead protector, Sayuri would rise as well and place a gentle icy hand on the top of his head. A symbolic gesture of her acceptance of his pledge. Sayuri could see that Burittsu was just trying to take it all in. She couldn’t see this in his manner, he was as calm and measured as he had been since she had first laid eyes upon him outside of the city. What she was actually noticing was his choice of words. His words were hard to miss as he chose to speak so infrequently and so little when he did. Something about the way he spoke of not expecting to gain a home or a teacher told her a bit more about the man who had sworn allegiance to her.

Once he stood again she would offer him a brief smile and then return to her seat, her thoughts returning to his words once more. She wondered what must have occurred in this man’s life to make the idea of a home such an important thing to him. Was it something like what had happened to Sero? Locked away from the world, despised and mistreated just for daring to draw breath? If that was the case she knew she would stop at nothing to punish those responsible. Just as she was doing with Sero.

She watched silently as Burittsu sipped on his drink. She was comfortable with silence, it was like home to her. But she wondered if Burittsu’s silence was not so comfortable. As he thanked her she would nod knowingly. “You are most welcome. You have sworn your allegiance to me, and in return I offer you anything your heart could desire.” Her eyes would not leave his while she spoke, even as she reached for her glass and took a sip of the cool liquid. She wanted him to understand that she was deadly serious. “No harm will come to you as long as you are under my protection. Though I am not yet omniscient Blitz. You must inform me of anything or anyone that may be a threat. I want you to be strong, to grow in your power, so that you may aid me in my goals. I have much bigger plans than running a village and I foresee you at my side, aiding me. That is the future I want; for you, for me. . . for us. I will be arranging a mission for us, in the meantime do as you wish. You may go on missions, train, relax. . . anything you like, as long as certain things are kept discreet for now. As I said before, not everyone in this village is as. . . generous. . . as I am. I trust your judgement, you seem like the type to understand what needs doing in order to survive.”

She would allow Burittsu time to speak, or not, as he chose. If he spoke she would give him her full attention, acquiescing to any reasonable requests he made. Their meal was served, and as expected it was divine. Sayuri would eat her fill, paying for both their meals and leaving a generous tip for probably the only worker in all of Kirigakure she didn’t fantasize about flaying alive. Once she had finished she would stand and make to leave, stopping briefly at Burittsu’s side and placing a hand on the top of his shoulder. “We will do great things together. There is someone I would like for you to meet, someone very dear to me.” She meant Sero although Jareth had other ideas and of course considered himself the most important person in her life. For just a moment her eyes would flash white and her grip, assuming he had allowed her to touch him, would tighten subtly. “Welcome to Kirigakure.” Her voice was still her own, though the tone of it was different. Jareth’s presence was always very subtle, but the most perceptive may notice a change, what that change was it would be near impossible to tell. With one more gentle smile, Sayuri would exit the restaurant, leaving Burritsu to his thoughts.

[Exit Thread - Giving Burittsu 1 Forehead Protector]

The Ice Queen:
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:53 am

All her gestures of good faith felt real enough for him thinking this was a worthy person to learn from someone who actually had a plan, someone who was confident behind it. She would be the only to use him as a weapon; his plan for himself to gain power and start down the path was already coming into view. With the symbol around his neck it was clear that it was meant to be and he would take advantage of this opportunity to warn him of the others in the village. Obviously someone who stood out not even a mere hour is now a part of something larger as their food arrived he mimicked that of his new leader. He was curious but she spent enough time with him that it was best for him to think. So many things occurred in those moments from the missions to the talk about if anything being needed the pressure of assurance was indeed there. He felt it from her eyes the gate that conceals the soul. She was a different person altogether, someone who really had a goal and was willing to include a person such as himself in it. Giving this a good thought he began to savour the final drops that remained in the plate scooping it up with his spoon finishing the rest of the bowl. The food itself seemed to brighten up his mood a tad bit but indeed Burittsu kept his composure enjoying every single second of the meal that was paid for him.

Watching as the woman got up and began to speak once more, this time she wanted him to meet someone else in the village, someone who probably wouldn't fawn over the fact he's a complete stranger to the village. But that would be a bridge for him to cross later on when the time arrives she mentioned missions he would be put to work quicker than he thought this was his time to rise up and stand for the world to see and watch. The sight of the woman getting closer slapped him across the face in reality as the closer she her hand seemed to reach out placing it down upon his shoulder. Barely turning his head to face his new teacher the pressure on his shoulder began to tighten catching the rest of his attention. He was ready to hear the importance of what she wanted to say. The presence next to him was different from that of what he was accustomed to all day. Minding his business he remained calm and collected hearing the welcome for a mere moment. It felt as if this was a test but it would be rude for him to bring it up after such an amazing treatment.

“...”

For that moment alone it felt as if he now made contact with the real monster who lies underneath the skin of the woman who simply adopted him into her family. She made her way towards the exit with each step she took towards the door his face began to crack a little holding back a grin he was indeed nervous but the excitement running through his blood he couldn’t tell if she was being possessed or maybe another personality of her stood up into the spotlight to make a statement to him that indeed this village was home to the monsters. Sitting down for another ten minutes he stood up leaving the restaurant. As he stopped by the exit the eyes of the cooks and workers seemed to peer at him one more time before leaving he walked in on a stranger and left a shinobi of their village. Giving one swift bow in respect of their cooking and kindness he quickly raised his body and headed out back into the world time did pass it seemed it was best for him to head to his newly owned home.

“...Interesting..”

Exit Thread

12 Posts = 10 exp per post, 120 Total Exp Earned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:07 am