Welcome Guest! You have made 42 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

A Plea For Peace: The Five Kage Summit

Shin
    Shin

Village : Iwagakure

A Plea For Peace: The Five Kage Summit - Page 2 Empty Re: A Plea For Peace: The Five Kage Summit

Post by Shin Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:50 am

His calm demeanour that displayed nothing in regards to any strong emotions continued as Shin would let the others speak more. The proposed idea of SHIRA was ideal in purpose, yet who knew the effectiveness of such an organization in the long run. Konoha and some of it’s ninjas likely already had access to Iwagakure no Sato’s techniques, and that was not something he would idly stand by for. Shin already knew what he’d do in the future should such information be brought to light to him in the future; of someone from another village knowing a technique that was exclusive to Iwagakure no Sato. He knew what he would do in that scenario, yet when that time would come (if it came) remained to be seen.

Resting his chin between his index finger and thumb, Shin would turn his eyes between the other occupants of the room, including the several guards placed by the Shogun himself as he remained quiet. He was listening, always, to the other representatives in the room, even if his eyes had time to wander as others spoke. SHIRA would work and while Shin himself had no incentive to be part of that force, he did like the idea behind. “Iwagakure no Sato would abide with the idea of SHIRA. It would need to be monitored regularly, but the premise behind it is most acceptable. There are definite issues with individuals and groups holding and having knowledge of techniques from other villages and that should be put to an end.” How those ends met, remained to be seen. Shin doubted things would end up how he would prefer the end result be. It was simple, there was one way of effectively removing that knowledge from an individual.

Spendable Experience: 755
    Total Experience: 2705
    Renown: 500
    Ryo: 560, 000
    Stats:

• Strength: E
    • Constitution: E
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: D

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4426-muramatsu-shin-updates#34379
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Jounin

A Plea For Peace: The Five Kage Summit - Page 2 Empty Re: A Plea For Peace: The Five Kage Summit

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:31 pm

In Shimiko's book, the Summit was going swimmingly. The Four Nations present had made significant progress towards peace and with Tengoku's acceptance of her terms, Kumo and Konoha were no longer enemies. Any information pertaining to Yugakure's location would be destroyed and the newly created SHIRA would be tasked with ensuring Konoha's compliance. The first condition Tengoku attached to his assent was more than fair. In fact, Shimiko never intended SHIRA to be staffed with shinobi that only Kumo or another village vetted. All ninja acting in the organization's name would go through a thorough screening process. The second condition caused her to lock eyes with Tengoku. For the first time since they had sat down, he would see something akin to gratitude. He had angered her with his initial refusal of her terms for peace and his proposed ban on child soldiers reeked of the very meddling they sought to put an end to. But when Tengoku identified their common enemy, it was all she could do to keep from high-fiving him.

Sayuri wasn't as amenable to the concept of SHIRA, but that was par for the course. SHIRA's stated purpose was to cull conflicts by mediating the flow of power between villages. They could always expand its jurisdiction at a later date but at a bare minimum it existed to stop wars from happening. If Shimiko's read on Sayuri was correct, then the Ice Princess would find that irritating. This one loves war...despite whatever role she may have played in taking down Hana...the only reason she's at this Summit is because her sister Princesses probably forced her... As erratic as her personality appeared to be, she wasn't entirely without reason. She fell in line with the rest of the villages but with the explicit reservation that a betrayal of the institution's principles would be dealt with harshly. Shimiko's gaze was drawn from Tengoku to Sayuri. Shimiko saw no harm in underlining and bolding what Sayuri had said. "Anyone in SHIRA foolish enough to cross any of us and betray its charter will meet the same fate as the Moonspire Three. Possibly worse. Tengoku raises a fantastic point though. The Hokage has sagely pointed out that our unified front already has a natural enemy. One that violates the norms of the ninja world, steals our exclusives with impunity, and sponsors deadly terrorist attacks like the assault on the Blood Prison and the razing of an entire town." The woman's killing intent was palpable and her pupils twitched for a moment as she suppressed the involuntary activation of her Doujutsu.

Sayuri was correct. The mere mention of Nozomi's name made her blood boil and the Hokage was indeed wise not to call her by name. But even if he had, he might not have triggered the reaction that some might assume. Shimiko appeared to be quite pleased with herself. She had made her mark as a diplomat, something that was unthinkable mere months ago and now Tengoku was making it clear that Konoha intended to take a firm stance against Nozomi's Society. The subject of the Himitsu was a delicate one and it touched on many political sensitivities. For Kumo, Konoha, Kiri, Iwa, and even Suna. To some shinobi, such as Shimiko, it was personal. The Chinoike was torn between hunting down Nozomi herself and not letting a single blonde terrorist consume all of her attention and energy. During Queen Ryuko's reign, she had shown deference to the Office of the Raikage on how Nozomi should be dealt with. Her friend had incredibly lofty aspirations on how to deal with the Nuke-Nin. When the idea was pitched to her, Shimiko was livid but rather than lash out violently, she decided to trust the Vestal turned Queen. With Ryuko gone, the question of how to deal with Nozomi raised its ugly head once more. She had promised Ryuko that she'd be amenable to some kind of pardon assuming Nozomi renounced the Society and turned on her former comrades. But with Ryuko unavailable to broker a peace, the likelihood of that scenario was nil. The only option that Shimiko could see was all-out war and that was quite tempting. It would certainly sate her bloodlust. It'd give her the much needed closure she sought before leaving the profession behind. A chance to repay that insult from the World Tournament..... Shimiko exhaled and cleared her mind. Its not about that heretic...it never was.... "As you all know, my enmity with Nozomi Himitsu is rather personal.....but a dear friend of mine once said that every person should be given the chance to make amends. I've decided to honor her philosophy. I want to give Nozomi the chance to do the right thing."

For the Honey Badger to express anything akin to mercy was shocking. Shimiko expected to even hear a gasp or two. The kunoichi were sworn enemies, that much was public knowledge. Shimiko's bloodthirst was so legendar that it was assumed that at one point or another, one of the two would die. But what if it didn't have to be that way? What if Shimiko could show the world she was more than a murderer? To forgive an oath of bloody vengeance was sinful in Shimiko's religion but somehow she guessed her Twins would absolve her for it. However, that wasn't the most important part. She wasn't doing this for Jashin, she was doing this for Ryuko. She doubted her plan would succeed, but she intended on trying. Honestly trying. Not sabotaging herself or Nozomi so that the two would come to blows. Shimko was going to get Nozomi to defect from the organization and become the kunoichi that Ryuko believed she could be. If she could not succeed, only then, would she indulge in her baser instincts but only after all other options had been exhausted.

"Queen Ryuko Shizu von Rose believed that Nozomi is not the true enemy behind the Society. She seemed to think that there was still some good in her....and as much hate as I harbor for that woman...I....we all....would be hypocrites if we didn't afford her the fresh start that we've given our countries. I propose that all nations present at this Summit, declare the Society our eternal enemy and offer all shinobi who operate in its name a one-time amnesty offer to expire in one month's time from our declaration. I don't know where Nozomi is but I do know who might know. I suggest we form a squad to track her down and make our case to her directly. If she refuses us then we'll have no choice but to destroy her and her ilk. If she joins us, then we'll be all the more secure against future threats. If Ryuko was right then we'll need all the allies we can get against the real Mastermind behind the Society." She wasn't sure if the the Vestal's hunch was correct but if it was, Honiko and Menza might be the least of their troubles.

Once she was done with her speech, Shimiko sat back and let the offer marinate. This was truly her "Only Nixon Could Go To China " moment. If Shimiko of all people was willing to bury the hatchet against her greatest foe for the sake of world peace, then maybe what was happening at this Summit was different. Maybe this really was the dawn of a new era for the shinobi way of life.

A Plea For Peace: The Five Kage Summit - Page 2 P5_portrait_of_Anne_Takamaki27s_Phantom_Thief_outfit_without_mask

Stats

• Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: A++
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence:  B
    • Perception: A

Gear

• 1x Kālīkoroshimasu
    • 1x Kālīkoroshimasu (Chakra Disruption Technology)
    • 10x Serrated Kunai
    • Six Sai of Serration
    • Badger's Claws
    • Chinowakugumi Armour (Snow Armour Technology)
    • Twin Tessen of Terror

Tengoku
    Tengoku

Post by Tengoku Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:55 am

Tengokus finger would tap on the table as his ears twitched. His attention was less on Shin and more on Sayuri primarily and then Shimiko. At the moment even if the man was cold Iwa was pretty much just attending to insure its own interests. Not that they didn't have a place at the table....but he was very amiable to the others. Iwa had more reason to hate Konoha than the others in his opinion so he wouldn't stir that particular pot if he didn't have to. His eyes however would shift as Sayuris cup froze over. Frost building on the sides and the liquid frozen solid. A tea popsicle. Honestly the idea of it made him feel an unpleasant sensation in his stomach. Tea was drank hot as a comfort beverage. Still if her cold touch had done anything it showed that the sensitive subject had hit a nerve. After all the public face of the enemy had been a Kiri nin. A part of him liked seeing her react in such a way. Launching across the table at him hadn't been forgotten so much as forgiven. Regardless she kept her composure with her words as she accepted the proposal as well. Mocking that they needed it even though they had been the ones virtually demanding it by questioning his honor.

Tengoku would feel his finger tap quietly a little faster with impatience at the charade. She had issue with him and he didn't like it. Nor could he or would he endanger the state of his country as she had by lashing out at her. Hypocrisy. What an unfortunate trait in a leader. Still Shin would quickly agree as well. Amber eyes shifting to him. It was a good call and no questioning or sarcasm about it. Cold and professional. Like a stone serving its purpose. He was a good diplomat for now. Of course this organization suited Iwa just fine. Likely they had no one else's exclusives. Konoha would have known by now surely. This just meant forcing everyone to be on their level. Which was a good place to be. Honest and honorable was what Konoha wanted to see in the world now. It was what they wanted to put out into the world. Or at least that was the goal that Tengoku had for them. To be a shining beacon to the world of righteousness.

Still his quiet finger tapping would stop the moment that Shimiko would suggest pardoning them. Terrorists being pardoned....Tengoku would take a sharp intake of breath as amber eyes shifted to the woman. A frown on his face as he watched her quietly. His body stiff as he considered her words. He was in a bind now because he had true hate for the society. When he and his sister and the stand in Hokage had been all that was left in konoha....When the mad cat had evacuated to relocate. Only the three of them had remained. Only the three of them to defend it. And she had publicly revealed the location. Forcing the twins to fight looters in the streets and sometimes for their lives. She was the face of these terrorists even if the claim was she wasn't the true leader. He had hate in his heart for her but...there were others there that may think differently. Sayuri didn't seem like one to offer second chances but he would be malleable in this matter. Tengoku would take a steadying breath before replying to her request.

"Normally...I would never pardon terrorists. However if this assembly agrees to this...i will sign as well. However this will be a one time offer. To those who turn it down and continue to operate as terrorists I will have no pity or mercy. To all those who do not take this olive branch of yours....To those who are the demons we must face. I will see them torn apart one by one until the last member cowers in a cave somewhere living in fear of my retribution. Go offer your hand of forgiveness if you wish but beyond those terms I will see justice done. And justice for them ends in one way. It ends in blood."

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 1,855,000

Stats:
    Strength: A
    Constitution: A
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B ++
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: C
    Perception:  A++

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

Post by Sayuri Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:48 am

It seemed that everyone agreed that SHIRA was a good idea. The reasons behind each individual’s agreements was something Sayuri was not privy to, but seeing as her own reasons were not the standard she took it upon herself to assume that no one else’s were either. She preferred to believe that everyone she met was, at their core, just as depraved and chaotic as she was. It was why she tolerated things such as rules and laws and the people that adhered to them. Like Kitsuki. She knew that deep down, Kitsuki would toss aside her precious rules if she was pushed just enough.

‘She seems to be occupying your thoughts as of late, my Queen.’

‘You would know. But yes, the angelic one has been getting on my nerves. And being here at the Summit has reminded me of her.’

‘Would you prefer a distraction?’

‘Oh yes. I would very much prefer a distraction.’

The blush on Sayuri’s cheeks would deepen as Jareth filled her mind with visions of terrifyingly beautiful things. Which brought a small smile to her face as she filled with equal parts fear and joy.

Shin and Shimiko both made it clear that anyone that decided to go against the spirit of SHIRA would be dealt with. Sayuri was not surprised to hear that from either one. She’d heard tales of the ruthlessness of the Honey Badger and although she had not heard tales of Shin, she did imagine that it took someone fairly ruthless to live in a land full of rocks. On purpose. And she had little to offer either delegates sentiment than a nod of agreement in their direction. She expected nothing less; one either took power or they gave it away. What followed next though was two actual surprises.

As Shimiko offered mercy to Nozomi Himitsu, Sayuri would gasp quietly. She would crane her neck to get a better look at the blonde woman’s face, searching it for signs of dark humour or some other explanation. Finding none, Sayuri's eyebrows would furrow in mild confusion as she tried to puzzle out what she was hearing. The distraction that Jareth was providing was pushed to the back of her mind as her eyes widened slightly at the mention of not just mercy for Nozomi, but for anyone involved in the Society. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. And so she didn’t. ‘It’s an elaborate trick. It has to be. A ruse to lure people into an elaborate trap.’ Sayuri had no reason to disbelieve Shimiko, other than her own bloodlust and need to continue believing in a core of wickedness within everyone. What she did choose to hear was that the Society was more insidious than previously imagined, and that by luring out the known members, it may lead to the unknown. That she could get behind. She was still formulating her thoughts when surprise number two reared its wolf eared head.

Until Tengoku opened his mouth to reply to Shimiko, Sayuri had wanted nothing more than to intimately discover the internal similarities between the Hokage and a wolf of the four legged variety. The latter she already had a good deal of experience with after having to deal with many of them during the construction of her ice castle. But as he spoke of blood and retribution. . . she smiled. Slowly at first, but clearly directed towards Tengoku. ‘There it is, the darkness I know. And he calls it Justice.’ The revelation she thought she saw gave her new found respect for the man, and a new way she thought she could deal with him. Clearing her throat and returning her right hand to the open wound on her arm and away from her frozen teacup, Sayuri did her best to encourage this new sliver of darkness she saw. “The last group of terrorists were not given the same. . . consideration. However an olive branch can just as easily be used as a switch. There may be much to gain from having Nozomi return to ‘the fold’ as it were. If there is someone else, a real Mastermind, then it would be smart to limit this ‘mastermind’s’ avenues into our world and its power and secrets. Though I must agree with Tengoku; a limited time offer. I do not like the offer at all, though I suspect it will be more useful to make the offer than not.” She was implying that the offer was actually a trap as she had thought earlier. Holding her right hand up, her fingers stained with her own blood, she stared at her fingertips thoughtfully. “Blood is Justice.”

The Ice Queen:
    Character Name: Sayuri Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 40
    Total Experience: 3390
    Renown: 1250
    Ryo: 2,135,000
    Stats:

• Constitution: S
    • Coordination: D
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

Elements & Skills:

• Ninjutsu (Affinity Hyoton)
    • Iryojutsu
    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Fuuton
    • Suiton
    • Hyoton

Technique List: The Ice Queen’s Techniques
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Jounin

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:31 pm

Shimiko had braced herself for the reactions she'd provoke with her proposal. The substance of the idea, however, was not as surprising as the identity of the woman who had uttered it. Tengoku, who had been playing nice for most of the Summit, appeared deeply disturbed and even the ice cold Sayuri gasped. The only one who was as still as stone was Shin. Apropos. The national representatives were flummoxed as to why someone so renown for their bloodthirst was choosing to turn the other cheek to an infamous terrorist. A terrorist that had humiliated her at the First Shinobi World Tournament no less. Shimiko dared them to challenge her reasoning or her drive. There was a time where she would have opened their throats for even suggesting that she was soft, but now she only felt an inner peace. A resolve that could not be wiped away with words and petty glares. She was committed to this idea and the others must have seen it in her eyes because what she heard was agreement rather than dismissal.

Tengoku added an important qualifier though. If the Society did not accept their offer of amnesty, then they'd face the only justice that they deserved: Blood. Shimiko smirked in response to Tengoku's beautiful soliloquy. It was a reassuring thing to hear. As someone who would soon be retiring from the shinobi world, she couldn't afford to leave it in the care of the weak. The Wolf put on an amicable front, but if he was as ruthless to evil as he was righteous to the good then Shimiko felt safe leaving the world in his hands. Hopefully this Hokage would be blessed with the wisdom to know when to spare blood and when to spill it. It was a question she had struggled with all her career and it was one she was now passing down to the next generation. Shimiko glanced to the cold Princess sitting next to her. This one could be problematic....Lord Jashin has blessed her with a devotion to the darkness but will she wield it or let it consume her? When Sayuri turned to look at her, Shimiko would look her in the eye and show her the truth. This was no trick. She was genuinely offering Nozomi Himitsu a chance at redemption. She figured that this would cause Sayuri to lose respect for her. The two were kindred spirits, that much was obvious, but Shimiko had been around the curve that Sayuri was now beginning to turn. She had her reasons for restraint and if Sayuri was fortunate, she'd one day be in a position to do the same.

Sayuri made a solid point that the Moonspire Three had not been shown mercy. Some might even say that the leaders sitting at the table now were hypocrites for even offering it to someone who was a rogue actor for far longer. Shimiko wasn't inclined to dispute such a charge. Part of the reason she was doing this was as a favor to one of her best friends. Nozomi and Shimiko shared a connection and without that connection, it was possible that nothing would ever stop the Chinoike from chasing down her foe. Ultimately though, whatever their reasons, they all fell in line. Sayuri seized onto the possibility that the Society was being run by another more sinister force. It was a force that she appeared all too thrilled to contend with. This brought a smile to Shimiko's face. A properly directed serial killer could do more good than a thousand warrior-monks.

Yes...this generation will do quite well indeed.....

Between Seid, Sayuri, and Tengoku, Shimiko felt a burden ease from off her shoulders. She couldn't force Nozomi to walk away from this path and with Akihiro gone there were few that could match her prowess. But that state of affairs was not bound to continue indefinitely. The ninja at this table were all different but they each had a burning desire to protect their interests and insofar as Nozomi continued to pose a threat to those interests, they would train until they matched or exceeded her strength. She could hear it in their voices, see it in their eyes, feel it in their souls. When Sayuri held up her bloodied hand and declared that blood was justice, the honey haired ANBU nodded in appreciation.

"Always."

They understood what needed to be done. She'd leave it to them. Before she closed her proposal though, there was one additional point she wanted to make. "Nozomi is a hard woman to find but I've recently come across some rather credible intelligence that she may be hiding out in Sunagakure or at least have contacts there. I will send over a dossier to each of the villages explaining what we know of Nozomi's ties to Suna but the fact that Kazekage Ei is not here only deepens my suspicion. I imagine if Suna is unwilling to cooperate with what we've agreed to here, or worse yet, if they openly side with the Society then measures will need to be taken. Except this time I think the odds favor a decisive victory for the good guys"

Shimiko grinned and winked at Sayuri. "Good guys" was a rather ironic term given the two girls sitting at this table. Shimiko reached underneath the table and put a hand on Sayuri's knee. It was a friendly gesture, but it had a psychological component to it. Shimiko noticed how responsive the Ice Princess was to touch and how submissive she was in the face of unrelenting power. She noticed that the woman was restless and had frozen her tea solid out of sheer angst. Shimiko knew that Kiri and Suna were allies which meant that if a coalition against the Sand State was necessary, then they'd need the Mist's backing. She'd secure that here and now and she'd do it in the most effective way possible.

"Sayuri-hime, I know Kiri and Suna are allies, but once I send you the relevant documents you may want to re-think your relationship with them. Perhaps I'm wrong and they've chased the Society out of Suna but if they refuse to stand with the rest of the civilized world on this question I'm sure you can understand that this is something that will have to be dealt with"

Shimiko hoped that it could be done peacefully as she didn't want to lay the framework for another war, but she could not ignore Ei's absence nor the disturbing truths that Kara had told her. If there was a connection between Ei and Nozomi then it was better to get it all out in the open.

A Plea For Peace: The Five Kage Summit - Page 2 P5_portrait_of_Anne_Takamaki27s_Phantom_Thief_outfit_without_mask

Stats

• Constitution: D
    • Stamina: A++
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence:  B

Gear

• 1x Kālīkoroshimasu
    • 1x Kālīkoroshimasu (Chakra Disruption Technology)
    • 10x Serrated Kunai
    • Six Sai of Serration
    • Badger's Claws
    • Chinowakugumi Armour (Snow Armour Technology)
    • Twin Tessen of Terror

Tengoku
    Tengoku

Post by Tengoku Sat May 01, 2021 4:52 pm

Tengoku would sit back and listen. Sayuris insistence that justice was blood made him question his own sense of justice. Was blood truly the only justice one could seek? He had gained power to protect but recently...recently he took a mans life just for attempting to harm one of his students. It cause the paladin a moment to reflect. Was violence truly the only true answer? He felt himself wanting to fidget with the note in his pocket. The concerns of the previous Hokage. How lucky he was not to be placed in this room. A target on their nation due to the nations actions...ordered by him. There was some spite there but Tengoku wouldn't hold onto it. Peace talks were going well enough. However there was another talk rising. That the society had strong ties in Suna of all places. His amber eyes would settle on Shimiko quietly. She claimed to have reliable intel but there was no way to confirm this without spying himself. Or rather sending some scouts. Even then it could just be a ruse to prove Konoha wouldn't stop prying in the affairs of other nations. She seemed clever enough but Tengoku would not be swayed.

Still the talk of going against Suna brought up one of the points Nyguyen had given him. He would take a breath before sitting straight and taking the final sip of his tea. Setting down the empty cup and refraining from refilling it. Instead his eyes would shift to Kensai and then back to Shimiko. Shin was being rather quiet. Mostly just attending by the looks of it to make sure Iwa got to do as it liked. It was a fair enough tactic. Still Tengoku would clear his throat before folding his hands on the table and speaking. Addressing Shimiko mostly. "Allow me to be clear on one point. If war is to be waged again, Konoha will not take part without sufficient proof. I swore to pull our troops back and keep our nose out of others business in hopes for a lasting peace. We will not willingly move a single squad without definitive proof." He would Sit back in his chair and fold his hands in his lap before he lowered his tone. Staring at his empty cup a moment before lifting his eyes to meet the gazes of anyone who would meet his own. Not challenging but imploring.

"That said if there is to be further war there must be rules of engagement. So far a lot of it has just been unspoken but I would give this summit something to reflect on...During times of war certain things must be taken into consideration. For instance, the civilian population should not be targeted under any circumstances. There should be no room in our hearts to see civilians as hostages. People are to be protected...preserved. I did not have one outside of my sister growing up but...family is important. Even if we ourselves never had one....I can not bare to separate a child from there parents or worse...a parent from their child. I know already that your traditions....our own traditions involve children in war but as I said before Konoha will change that. The Iron Samurai have their code of conduct and it would do us a service to use it as a guide and establish laws against such terrorism. Along with the subject of war.....I want us to consider establishing a memorial. Either as a whole or individually. Our fallen should be remembered, never swept under the rug and forgotten."

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 1,855,000

Stats:
    Strength: A
    Constitution: A
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B ++
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: C
    Perception:  A++

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

Post by Sayuri Mon May 03, 2021 10:31 pm

Sayuri was both surprised and a little sad to see no trick in Shimiko’s eyes as she looked for the truth there. She had been desperately hoping that mercy was not amongst the behaviours that she would associate with the legendary ANBU, but alas she saw it there all the same. The disappointment would be clearly visible on her face, even as her nose wrinkled while she tried to rationalize the meaning behind this new turn of events. Jareth noticed, as he noticed everything she felt, and intervened as he sensed her rising emotions.

‘Don’t be upset, my Queen.’

‘‘I’m not.’

‘You are, and as always I am here to comfort you. Mercy is not all bad. Remember what I taught you; mercy is the first, and most important, step to torture.’

‘‘Brilliant as always Jareth. I feel I say this often but; what would I do without you, my King?’

‘Be angry and bored I suspect.’

Sayuri’s momentary disappointment faded and a rueful smile would appear on her face. Jareth had opted not to rely solely on his words to ease Sayuri’s troubled mind and instead gave her a vision of the future that was being offered. A vision that suited his own designs. All the while Sayuri had part of her attention on those that spoke, she was absorbing their words while gazing beyond any of them, into the depths of her shared mind. She would even smile as Shimiko replied ‘Always’ to her musings about blood and justice.

Sayuri’s Vision - Read With Caution:
    A sandy expanse, tiny grains of minerals as far as the eye could see. Once proud rocks and mountains reduced to something that was a mere annoyance at best. The sand was hot. The air was hot. Everything about the place was unpleasant and uninviting for the small Yuki woman. Her bare feet, normally immune to such discomfort, scorched in the sand.

At first Sayuri could feel anger rising. This was not a physical discomfort that she enjoyed. This was unsettling and served no purpose as far as she could tell. Just as she was about to complain the scene shifted and the Ice Queen could see a village nestled in the sand dunes. It was not the true Sunagakure, Sayuri had never seen that, but it was what Jareth imagined and remembered. He filled her head with the sights and sounds of people milling about in this sand village. An ordinary day filled with ordinary people.

‘For you, my Queen.’

Inside her vision, Sayuri grinned. The sand that had once been too hot to stand on was now a thing forgotten as her dream self strode towards the village. The people did not know to fear the monster that stalked them and only a few glanced in her direction. Their ignorant bravery only made her smile wider as she drew closer and closer. Her icy white eyes were now focused on a single man that stood just outside the village. Alone.

She wanted to make this man suffer. She could feel her bloodlust rising and with the fury of a mad god she held out one clawed hand towards him, icy tendrils lashing towards him and attaching to his exposed skin. He screamed and clutched uselessly at the Ice Whips as they tore at his flesh, peeling back the first few layers of skin. The tears were not deep enough to cause much blood, Sayuri intended only to injure and subdue the man at first. His screams of pain were enough to draw a crowd, and the tall white haired Jareth stood by her side, fending off would be ‘heroes’ as she had her fun.

A Plea For Peace: The Five Kage Summit - Page 2 EuAPeAL

Sayuri only had eyes for her current victim and only heard the screams and cries of those foolish enough to get within the reach of Jareth’s Zweihänder, and found themselves less for it. The man’s ethereal looking blade sliced through the crowd with ease and the resulting spray of blood soaked the sand and bathed Sayuri in the warm sanguine liquid. Her small hands moved nimbly over her victim’s body, blades of ice carving out her angst into the wailing man. Words and symbols; arcane writings she had been shown by Jareth in the stillness of her mind. The blood flowed faster as she worked, her hands covered in it and soon there was a small stream flowing towards the gate of the village itself. As the light faded from the flayed man’s eyes she dropped his decorated carcass onto the dunes and moved into the village proper.

Over and over again she would tear the villagers apart, each one more elaborately than the last, a song on her lips as she harmonized with the agony she was evoking. Every step of the way Jareth was there at her side. Protecting her, guiding her. . . loving her. His armored hand reached out towards her, resting on her shoulder. . .

And then a hand was on her knee. It took Sayuri a moment to disconnect the vision of Jareth and his touch from the very corporeal Shimiko and her touch. She made a sound, not unlike a soft purr, and focused her heavy lidded gaze on the blonde woman to her left. In that moment Sayuri would have done anything Shimiko asked of her. The power that Shimiko exuded was intoxicating, and while Sayuri was not normally attracted to females, she found herself deeply attracted to the Kumogakure representative. The wink that Shimiko had given was enough to make her draw in a breath, and she would lean in slightly towards the blonde woman, an unconscious and submissive reaction to the unrelenting power that sought to subtly direct her. She nodded in understanding as Shimiko spoke, her black coloured eyes affixed on the Honey Badger. “Yes, Shimiko-sama I understand perfectly. I eagerly await further correspondence from you. It was before my time as a Princess of Kirigakure, though I do recall reading about two Shinobi from Suna who had travelled to Kiri and formed an alliance with the previous Mizukage. The absence of any representative from the Land of Sand is . . . troubling.” Sayuri was not troubled by it at all. In fact she was glad to have fewer representatives. Fewer people meant less talking, in theory, and that was perfect for her. Her only reason for bringing it up at all was to add more weight to the concern that Suna was at least complacent in this terrorist organization's existence. And there was nothing that Sayuri adored more than sowing chaos and disorder.

As Tengoku spoke, Sayuri would reluctantly tear her gaze from Shimiko to glance at the Wolf Kage. She could understand his reasons for not wanting to participate in a war without proof. He had a remarkable legacy to live down, as the Hokage. The previous one had done the current one no favours, and it was all she could do to still herself from making another pointed jab at the white haired man. She found his concern for civilians and children amusing. She had no such concerns and thought that carefully avoiding such large groups of legitimate targets was more trouble than it was worth. Just like mercy, she knew that love and hope and innocence were delicious precursors to torment and misery. And what better to destroy than those concepts? Especially when securing a victory was almost guaranteed with those tactics. Again though, she held her tongue. She could hear Jareth in her mind warning her of pushing too hard. The only part of what he spoke of that she could comment on without being snide was the memorial. She could appreciate paying respects to the dead. She had done that very thing with Hana and then Kyoji’s bodies. Even after her first kill - a monstrous beast in Kirigakure - she had paid her respects. And that thing had tried to kill her. “I agree. The dead are precious, and should never be forgotten. No matter how they died or why, whether they deserved it according to some, or not. It is our duty as those that remain to remember the deceased. They exist only through our memories and it is our privilege to give them life through ceremony. Kirigakure would support a unified memorial, a place where the dead may be honoured and remembered.” Her statement was entirely genuine, and she would meet the eye of all present to ensure that they understood how seriously she took the subject of death. As much as she enjoyed killing, she knew how much power there was in it, how monumental it was to take a life. And there was reverence in the act for her. Not, most likely, in the way that most people revered the dead. There was no sadness or grief for her. It was a pleasurable activity remembering the details of a death, and she practiced it often. At best, in a way that someone without her twisted perspective may be able to understand, she was grateful to the dead. She needed the dead in order to feel whole, to feel alive.

The Ice Queen:
    Character Name: Sayuri Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 40
    Total Experience: 3390
    Renown: 1250
    Ryo: 2,135,000
    Stats:

• Constitution: S
    • Coordination: D
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

Elements & Skills:

• Ninjutsu (Affinity Hyoton)
    • Iryojutsu
    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Fuuton
    • Suiton
    • Hyoton

Technique List: The Ice Queen’s Techniques
    Shin
    Shin

Village : Iwagakure

Post by Shin Fri May 07, 2021 2:07 am

Shin opted for silence instead of voicing needless words that would not contribute whatsoever to the talks happening within the room. When the subject once more shifted towards Nozomi, the Kazekage and Sunagakure no Sato, Shin would listen intently, but still opted not to voice anything on a subject he was not too familiar with. While he knew of Nozomi and the current Kazekage, Shin was not too familiar with the subjects of the Society and the scope of their influence. This was a matter that was better appropriate for someone who was more familiar than himself about these things; perhaps Mitsukira or Chen would have been of better use for this matter. Regardless, Shin would do anything to not have another war at his doorstep, not when he was finally in a position to do something about it.

Shin chose to ignore the discussion for the short bit when Tengoku shifted to the mentioning of ‘family’. That… was still something he wrestled with everyday, trying to solve a puzzle that he had no pieces for. A memorial for the forgotten would be a good sentiment, even though Shin only had minor inclinations to have one in a general sense. Once someone was gone… they are gone. The concept of a memorial, to Shin, was for the living. It was never a thought Shin voiced out loud, but it was something he could go without.

“Should the need arise, Iwagakure would assist in a conflict. Our participation may be limited, but not due hesitance, but rather due to keeping more troops within our borders.” Shin’s right index finger would slowly tap his right cheek as his chin rested in his palm. “A memorial is something the people of all our nations could use. While individual memorials would be simpler to organize, a unified memorial would help build the steps towards peace between our nations. Though… the organization of that would be far more tedious as far as logistics go.”

Spendable Experience: 755
    Total Experience: 2705
    Renown: 500
    Ryo: 560, 000
    Stats:

• Strength: E
    • Constitution: E
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: D

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4426-muramatsu-shin-updates#34379
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

Post by Nozomi Mon May 10, 2021 10:31 pm

"My, my. Apologies for the delay, Konoha had sent a single man to help me take over several minor nations in return for avoiding a war over the Land of Rivers, so I let him do most of the work out of spite. I didn't realize it would make me this late."

Ei was fake flustered of course, but she joined in part way through Tengoku's speech, but she'd been listening for quite some time. Being perceptive, as well as a sensor, Nozomi had been sensing and overhearing for a while before she reached the doors. Interestingly, she didn't know or recognize many of the individuals present at the meeting, but two of them were an instant upon sight.

Shimiko and Kensei both had met Nozomi, and Kensei specifically knew her chakra signature, but the Iron Shogun had been partially funded by her and the Society, and she'd specifically been requested to be present at the meeting. Of course, Ei as the Kazekage had also been expected, but nobody knew of her death yet, so Kensai may likely be surprised to sense Nozomi as Ei. That said, the charade wouldn't last too much longer, but it was a small bit of fun while she gathered information.

Taking a seat, NozomEi looked at each of the present representatives of the nations, sizing them up based on what she could sense off of them as well as their basic demeanors.

Kirigakure's representative, Sayuri. A beautiful woman, cold, dark chakra, and very measured in the way she spoke. A sign of the village's tendency to raise powerful warriors.
    Konoha's representative, Tengoku. Judging purely by his physique, he was well trained in physical combat, and Nozomi wouldn't mind testing his abilities against her own at some point. In fact, if he was Konoha's representative and presumably Kage, then perhaps they'd be fighting sooner than anticipated as the Land of Rivers was still under Suna's control for the time being and the forseeable future.
    Iwagakure's representative, Shin. Quite soft spoken, intelligent, observant. He wasn't giving her much to go on though, so her gaze passed him relatively quickly, landing on the final Village representative.
    Kumogakure's very own Shimiko. Nozomi's gaze lingered longer than most, an eyebrow raised in amusement. The hot tempered girl who proclaimed herself Nozomi's rival at the Championship. Nozomi had at one time extended an offer of friendship to the girl, but was rebuffed in hatred. Since then, she hadn't spared much thought on her, beyond the occasional reference when her thoughts shifted to Ryuko.

"So, now that I'm present, I believe that's all 5 Major Nations in attendance. Now that I'm here, feel free to address your concerns about my village to my face."

Folding her hands, Ei leaned forward on the table, staring across at each representative, more or less ignoring Kensai besides a nod of acknowledgment. Her earlier voice, which had mimicked Ei's perfectly had changed in intonation, reflecting her true voice.

-----
    - Perfect Copy: Ei Kanagawa
    -Sensory Technique: active

Total Experience:  8,130
    Renown: 9,570
    Ryo: 5,330,250
    Stats:

• Strength: A
    • Constitution: B
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: D

Limit Break Points:

• Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017

Current date/time is Thu May 13, 2021 5:52 pm