Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Guard duty for a day.

Drakon
    Drakon

Village : N/A

Guard duty for a day. Empty Guard duty for a day.

Post by Drakon Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:29 pm

Mission Name: On the Job Learning
    Mission Type: Guard Duty
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Spend a shift at the Main Gate.
    Description: Hibiki is a Chuunin in Konoha and actively enjoys teaching the next generation. Spend a shift with him on Guard Duty at the Main Gate and learn what you can from him. Nothing important is expected to happen, but you never know what kind of surprises you'll find walking in the village's front door.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin

Drakon had received a letter from the mission station and it said that he had got a mission to help with guard duty at the gates and he was to work with two others. The first was a Chunin named Hibiki tho he did not care if this person was a chunin or a jonin but doing guard duty was boring as fuck and he really did not want to do it but he was a ninja now so he really had no say so in which missions he was assigned. As for the other person in this mission he was to be paired up with another genin tho drakon had no idea what he looked like or who he even was. But sense he did not know who he was or what he looked like drakon went ahead and made it to the mission destination and waited for his partner, once his partner showed up he would see Drakon as Drakon stands at 6 foot even, he styles short spiky white hair, in the front it has a strand which likes to hang down over his face. And the white hair really makes his red eyes stand out even more. He has a scar that runs down his chin down to the throat. Drakon might be kinda skinny but that did not mean he was not built for he had a very athletic body. Drakon wears a long sleeved black jacket, on the cuffs of the jacket it has silver studs. He also has pair of dark red leather pants, and on his feet he has a pair of boot like sandals which covers all of the foot but the toes.

Stamina:(D)
    Speed: (D)
    Coordination: (C)
    Intelligence:(D)
    Perception: (C)

Name: Drakon pendragon
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: N/A

[spoiler]Experience: 0

Ryo: 30,000

Elements: N/A

Jutsu:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: 615,000

Guard duty for a day. Empty Re: Guard duty for a day.

Post by Suguru Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:11 am

Suguru woke up with a start; his whole body covered in cold sweat.  He had been sleeping in the clothes he had worn in that ill-fated mission; still covered in splatters of bile and old sweat.

A loud knocking at the door rang through the mostly empty room, having not found time nor energy to furnish it since it was given to him.

Suguru sprang up groggily, another bout of stronger knocking filling the silent room once more.

“I’m coming.” He mustered in a weak voice, his head sunk in between his palms. His ears were ringing, his chest hurt and his back was sore.

Finally getting up onto his feet, he opened the door. A faceless ninja handed him a mission slip, before disappearing wordlessly.

"Of course." he muttered as his eyes glossed over the details; guard duty in half an hour.

“Eh, could be worse. At least I can sleep on this one.”
    He told himself with another heavy sigh.

He slowly walked to the west gate, still glad in days old clothing; A stained black button-up shirt adorned with pink flowers and pants that got down to his knees.

Suguru arrived just on time, or a bit later. He searched his pockets for the mission brief before remembering he left it in his apartment. Not feeling the want to walk all the way back, he approached the first shinobi he asked, in hopes that it was the right one.

The first one to catch his eye was a towering white-haired man in a silver-studded black trenchcoat.

Wearily approaching him, Suguru asked "Hey mate, you here for the guard duty?"

Post by Drakon Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:58 pm

Drakon was about to head up on to the top right area of the large gate where his mission was that of guard duty he was approached by another ninja.

From the looks of it he was probably a Genin like him self and was the partner he was supposed to have for this mission. Drakon turned his head round as he still had his back turned on the new arrival as he had a grin on his face and his eyes was half closed like he was giving a mean mug.

" I am..tho who the hell are you."

Drakon would ask the guy in the stained black shirt with flowers on it, drakon was not being rude it was just how he was and he meant nothing to it.

He was not sure how long this guard duty mission was gonna take but he did not want it to take to long for guard duty was always boring and nothing ever really happened and he still had more training to get done.

Jutsu:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Suguru Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:27 pm

Suguru scratched the wild mane of hair that covered his head, as if thinking what to answer to such a simple question, yet it was simply an untimely itch in his knotted greasy hair.

“Name’s Suguru.” He responded plainly, wiping the grease and sweat of his hair onto the fold of his shirt before extending it for a handshake.

“I guess we are the one’s stuck with this stupid guard duty. Better than chasing some cat at least.” He commented.

As if on cue, Hibiki arrived to greet the two shinobi. He was clad in a grey track suit, his hair bound back in a bandana that had the silver plate of the headband stitched upon its front. His eyes had a mischievous shine to them, and the smirk on his pale face simply reinforced that quality.

“Well, well; I am here to help coach two shinobi on what it means to guard an important gateway of the village, yet I do not see any headbands on you two.” He began with a smirk.

“Now, young genin. Would you kind please explain where your headbands are? I don’t think I need to remind you that a shinobi without one is as badly equipped as one without kunai or shuriken.” He finished.

Suguru fished in his pockets, pulling out spare change, a stub for some purchase he had made who knows how long ago and finally, his headband.

He fidgeted around with the strap, his fingers not able to tie a proper knot without getting caught up in his hair, before finally he managed to tie it firmly.
    Drakon
    Drakon

Post by Drakon Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:36 pm

Drakon listened to the genin say his name was suguru as he slicked his hand though his greasy black hair, he would then extend his hand in a way of shaking hands. " Ha." Drakon would mutter before he took his hand as he was reaching out towards suguru hand. But just when he was about to make contact with suguru hand drakon would suddenly yank his hand back and placed it in his pocket while still giving off a cocky smile. " phyic sorry suguru im not much of a hand shaker, tho i will gree that working guard duty is not to my liking one bit, besides i could be out there training to improve my skills."

Just then the chunin who was going to be there teacher of sorts today hibaki showed up and went off on the two of them cause he could not see there head bands on, drakon wondered if this guy was really a chunin or just became one cause of dumb luck. " Hey hibaki i think your blind cause see my head band is on the back of my jacket." Drakon would take his finger and pointed to the back of his jacket where the hidden leaf head band was stitched to it.

suguru reached in to his pockets as he pulled his out and tied it to his head but it looked like he was having a hard time getting it tied cause he had such greasy hair. " Ok i see then, well lets get this teaching over with then shall we. See this job is not all that hard so i want you drakon up there on the right side and i want you suguru there on the left side. you shall walk up and down this wall and if you find or see any thing suspicious let me know." Hibiki said with his mischievous grin, so drakon went to the right side of the upper gate and started looking down as he watched the people heading into the city.

Jutsu:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Suguru Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:17 am

It seemed that his companion for this mission was in a bit of a joyous mood, as he slicked back his hand in a pranking manner. Suguru on the other hand looked like he had been awoken from a month-long nap of very bad sleep, which in fact he had been.

Suguru gave a weak smile at this gesture, replying simply with “Fair enough I guess mate.”

The reveal that Drakon’s headband was on the back of his jacket only made him seem more bizarre in the eyes of Suguru, though it might have been something that the kids were all doing these days; he wouldn’t know if it was, that was certain.

Hibiki gave them both their assignments, simple in nature and straight to the point, to Suguru’s delight. Maybe pacing out in the fresh air would get rid of the buzzing pains in his head; albeit the smell of the ferns and dirt was making him feel like vomiting already.
    Alone on the ramparts, save for some other shinobi walking from side to side on their own patrols, Suguru palmed out a half-crushed cigarette from the depths of his pockets, planted it in between his pale lips before he started fishing his pockets for matches.

“Fucking hell, wish I knew a  fire jutsu right about now.”
    he lisped to himself. Luckily for him, he managed to find a wayward match and a scrap of striker, lighting the bent cigarette.

Smoke filled his lungs as he sucked in, and he closed his eyes as the taste filled his mouth.

Last edited by Suguru on Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missing Line Break)
    Drakon
    Drakon

Post by Drakon Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:58 pm

Drakon still hated the idea of doing guard duty cause hell it was just boring and nothing ever happens in guard duty at least the stories he had heard sounded more fun. As he was walking the line he reached in to his jacket and pulled out first his pack of cigs from his pocket then with his other hand he pulled a flint lock lighter in another pocket. He lit up the cig and felt the hot smoke come rushing down his throat, then exhaled and as he did he looked down the road he noticed a horse and buggy so he walked back to the front gate cause for some reason he had this feeling that just did not feel right.

" Hold it right there, i am holding a surprise expectation" Drakon said to the driver of the buggy, he was not sure what it was about this buggy but something told him to check it out, so he would check the out side he checked under the buggy but as he was trying to check to see what was on the in side of the buggy the buggy suddenly went poof and now there was some bandits that some how had learned the transformation jutsu. drakon was busy fighting two of the bandits that was trying to attack the front gate so he assumed that suguru guy and hibiki could handle the others.

Jutsu:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Suguru Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:47 pm

Suguru lingered in the moment of his smoke filled lungs, his eyes closed as all aches and pains in his body seemingly melted as his lips parted to let the plumes out in the forest air. The last few months of his life, maybe even years, had seemingly slipped by him, the events of each day sloshing in and out into one big mess.

Talking cats, forest fighting with a big titted lass, dealing with the union of workers and a thousand more moments, simply a haze of experiences that he passed through, yet his memories seemed to be foggy at best, non-existent at the worst.

Basking in these half-forgotten moments as he found respite in the bent cigarette, Suguru opened his eyes to see Drakon stop a cart of hay.

“Let me out.”

The word “what” formed on his lips, before the cart turned into smoke and shapes darted out, with one sailing up in the air straight towards him. The cigarette had barely hit the ground before the shinobi bandit was an arm’s length away from him, kunai in hand, aimed straight at the genin.

Suguru’s eyes closed in fear, moments before the kunai stab was to land forcefully into him. Yet no pain came.

The bandit’s throat was held in its steely grip, and fear could be seen in the bandit’s eyes as he witnessed the unnerving shift in the genin.

“I asked nicely.”

The bandit’s neck snapped as its fist twisted it with ease, before releasing it’s grip and letting the limp body fall down.
    Drakon
    Drakon

Post by Drakon Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:37 pm

As the cart vanished and the shadows of the bandits dispersed he watched as some was either trying to escape sense there plan had fallen short of success or others was trying to attack cause they knew if they went back with out any thing they would probably be killed any way.

Drakon noticed one of the shadows come towards him so side stepped to the right and watched as a kuni knife went sliding past his head, the bandit was pretty quick cause the knife was actually able to graze his cheek and this caused drakon smile he was doning to fade in as he now had a pissed off look on his face.

" Look what you did you bastard you cut my face. Now take this leaf hurricane " Drakon would say as he jumped up in to the air and delivered a devastating round house kick to the bandit and he watched as he was sent flying back. After he looked over to the suguru guy to see he had things pretty well handled on his side of things.

( Learned Leaf Hurricane)

Jutsu:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Suguru Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:22 am

The bandit’s broken body had not hit the ground before the shape of Suguru had set on another foe, its extended leg striking a foe's shoulder, before another kick sent them into a nearby tree.

Its fists rent more than struck the enemies in front of it, leaving open gashes instead of breaking bone. By the time the smoke had cleared, nothing remained of his close foes but bodies in a crimson puddle, their masked faces twisted in fear.

Yet it was not still satisfied with the violence it had wrought so far, and sensing a presence coming from behind, it turned, its arm ready to tear into flesh once more.

But it was not a foe that had come towards it, but Hikbiki, the chunin responsible for the two genin’s mission, and with a quick movement, he grasped the clawed hand before it could touch his grey uniform, his hand wrapped around its wrist.

“Genin, control yourself.” He barked with a commanding tone, his eyes locked with the inhuman ones that had replaced Suguru; yet his mouth was still shaped in that mischievous grin and he showed no sign of fear or confusion, as if what he saw was nothing out of the ordinary. “Attacking an ally shinobi is even more foolhardy as allowing one’s enemy to attack you.”

It’s hand shrank in the chunnin’s grip, the thick muscled fingers that made the fist turning back into Suguru’s bony pale digits, and the scowl of determination and focus melting away into indecision and fear as his eyes faded back into their dull color.

Suguru mumbled an apology, yet his hand was now limp at his side and the chunin had disappeared from his view, possibly aiding the other genin.

[Learned Rising Scissor Kick]
    [Learned Rising Side Kick]
    [Learned Spring Chant]
    Drakon
    Drakon

Post by Drakon Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:42 pm

Drakon thought that it was odd and something seemed off, they had been at this now for at least ten minutes but the amount of people just continued to come out of hiding places. This made drakon think of doing something so kneeling down drakon would place his hand on to the ground as he let his sensory abilities spread out around a large area, this would help him see if maybe they was in a genjutsu or maybe some other kind of trickery was at play here.

Seconds later drakon found that there was a few ninja not far off that had been making very strong shadow clones that seemed to be able to take a decent pounding so with a quick kick off drakon would head in that direction as he would come face to face with those that was causing hell. " You ass holes you know you have missed up my day, see i was just going to have a slow and lazy day guarding a boring wall that was until you showed up."

Drakon said as he was cracking his neck and was starting to make his way towards the bandits or so he was until the chunin watching over them for this mission suddenly appeared beside him as he places his hand on drakon shoulder as he still had that evil grin on his face. " Hold off Drakon, lets take these numskuls into custody and then take them in." The instructor would say as he watched the chunin cuff the bandits and they both returned to suguru.

Jutsu:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Suguru Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:40 am

Although the chunin leader was now nowhere to be seen in Suguru's view, the bandit shinobi were everywhere to be seen.

Yet now, Suguru was one in the helm, not whatever beast lived rent free in his home. The bodies that lay under his feet popped into smoke, providing cover for the oncoming waves of bandits. The fact that they were clones did not provide any solace to the fearful genin.

"Come back, please fucking come back." Suguru pleaded to it, yet alas, no answer came before a strike cut through the smoke and directly at him.

Suguru instinctively jumped back, narrowly dodging the strike and causing his foe to overextend before a kick extended, sending his foe sprawling back onto the tide of clones.

Taking advantage of the momentary distance created by this gambit, the genin hastily reached for the pouch on his side that held shuriken.

An image flashed of it lying next to his bed as his hand grasp air.

"Shit! Shit!" He yelled as he ducked out of the way of a flying kick.

"Come on, come on. I know Taijutsu. I can do this." He muttered to himself as he blocked an incoming fist and sent the assailant spinning onto the cart with one of his own.

Two more rushed at him, and in return, Suguru kicked sand in their faces and slammed their heads against each other with a bony sound.

More attacks came, and he ducked under a kunai stab and kicked an assailing clone in the crotch. It painfully turned into smoke.

"Big Dick Suguru is back in-" was all that had time to come out of Suguru's mouth before he got tackled to the ground by the wave of clones.

The resulting pile up was a mosh pit of kicks, bites and closed fits slamming from both sides, and to any outside, or for that matter, inside observer, was rather impossible to determine who was doing what to who.

[Learned Rude Rough-housing technique]
    Drakon
    Drakon

Post by Drakon Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:50 pm

Even tho Drakon had managed to stop the bandit that was sending out waves on waves of clones they now had to deal with the remaining bandits that was roaming the forest, hopefully tho once they had finished off the last of the bandits they could get over this guard duty shit cause even tho he was fighting this was nothing but a drag.

Spinning around Drakon smashed the back of his fist into a bandits face causing the bandit to go flying back as he spun around in the air. " Man these bandits are so lame, and this fight is such a drag. There is no one stronger then this around here besides my chunin teacher but i guess i better clean this mess up."

Drakon suddenly noticed that if it was just him doing this then it was going to take more time so he would use clone jutsu and created another one of him as they would split up and started to clean up house one bandit at a time.

Jutsu:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Suguru Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:01 am

Inside of the fighting dust bowl, it wasn't much better. Suguru was slamming foot and fist against anything that was in his reach, which was a lot of bandit shinobi and darkness.

Unfortunately for the genin, they seemed to be synchronized in beating the living shit out of him and the usual accidental friendly fire was sorely missing.

Fortunately for Suguru, half of his foes disinterested into thick smoke, which sent the rest of the enemy bandits into disarray and gave the opportunity for Suguru to crawl out slowly but surely of the fighting and into the shelter of the nearby cart, leaving a a trail of crimson from his bleeding nose.

The genin, panting heavily yet doing his best to minimize the sound he was making, taking a moment to thank whatever lucky star had quite possibly saved him from being beaten to death, turned his attention to the pain that was splitting his sides.

Slowly unbuttoning his dirty shirt one handily, as his other hand was fixed on his face to stifle the sound of his panting breaths, he examined his busied skin, which even in the pale light shafts that came through the space between the planked bed of the cart, could see was already marred with faded colors.

Suguru was no medical shinobi, yet as he touched his sides, he was sure a rib or two was broken.

"What's your plan now, genius?" he asked to the voice in his head, yet also to himself.

Yet before he could think further about his dire situation, the cart was rocked, nearly sent toppling onto it's side.

Stifling a fearful yelp, Suguru prepared to be revealed and killed.

Yet the peering eyes that looked at him were lifeless, the light behind them snuffed. Although the genin had no way of knowing this, that was the limp body of the unconscious shinobi Drakon has sent flying.
    Drakon
    Drakon

Post by Drakon Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:23 pm

Drakon could tell as the fighting was still going on but he could instantly tell using his sensory abilities that the bandits was slowly starting to dwindle down to nothing. Drakon turned around and dodged the attack which was sent his way. " you fools I could sense that coming from miles away so your gonna need to do better then that."

Rushing in drakon smashed his knee into the chin of a bandit which sent him flying back as he crashed in to a few other bandits. The battle raged like nothing the young genin had ever seen before but he knew that this was what it was like to live in the age of shinobi. Fist hitting face kicks hitting body but all in all the bodies continued to hit the ground.

Drakon could tell that most of the bandits was nothing more then clones but he could tell that the enemy forces was getting thinner so he was hoping that this fight was close to being over cause this was just a drag but he just wanted to finish this battle so he could finish this guard duty and go get back to his training.

Jutsu:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Suguru Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:34 pm

Suguru stood petrified for a moment, unsure what to do, even though there was not so much he could do.

He was trapped under a cart, with probably broken ribs, and that was all he could muster to examine, as his whole body was in different shades of pain. If he needed to stand, let alone walk, Suguru wasn't even sure he could, even if his life depended on it.

It was during this moment of unsureness, that the voice returned.

"Get closer to the body."

"Oh now-" Suguru began out loud, before he slapped a hand on his mouth and turned his voice down to a whisper. "Oh now you show up; Not when I'm getting my ass beat because you decided to leave the safety of the village walls and act like a hero."

"Stop questioning me. Move closer to the body."

Suguru thought about telling the voice to fuck off, yet as that thought crossed his mind, his ribs seem to flare up in pain. Could it read his thoughts?

A problem for another day, he had enough to worry about as is.

Suguru began to crawl towards the lifeless body, doing his best to stifle the whimpers of pain that were escaped through his clenched teeth.

He reached less than half a meter away from it before the voice returned.

"Touch it."

"What?"

"Stop questioning me and touch it, fool."

Suguru looked at the bloody body. "Why couldn't it be a woman?"he lamented to himself, before laying a weary hand on the clammy and bloody face.

At first nothing happened.

Then he felt something moving under his hand.

"Do not move." The voice ordered before he could even flinch.

A hiss like air leaving a balloon started to emanate from the unconscious being.

Suguru was going to ask something, yet before he could form the words, a sharp burning pain flared in his broken ribs, silencing him before he could open his mouth.
    Drakon
    Drakon

Post by Drakon Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:06 pm

Drakon was doing a pretty good job dealing with the clones but he now knew that there must be more then one person doing shadow clone jutsu so he would kneel down as he would increase the range of his sensory abilities as he was able to track down some stronger chakra signatures so he thought that those was going to be the ones which he would need to chance down and beat them up so he could undo this jutsu, cause if there was only four he could sense and they was located at four different areas around them then that meant the real ones was usiing some kind of collaboration shadow clone jutsu where it made more clones then what one person would be able to at once.

" Suguru there this is a joint jutsu that is being used and there are four ninja in our four corners of where we stand, if we can beat the main bodies then this jutsu will end. Go to your two corners in the west while i take the east."

Saying that Drakon would speed off in to the direction of the jutsu users of this jutsu, he just hoped that taking out one of them would break this jutsu but if not then he could see having to take out all four one after the other.

Jutsu:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Suguru Fri May 14, 2021 5:49 pm

The light shafts that pierced the dark underbelly of the cart were barely enough for Suguru to see what was happening with the touch of his own hand, yet it was enough for him to see a reed like stick pierce the flesh of the dead shinobi.

The body started to wither, the skin pulling back to rest loosely on the bones. In a matter of seconds, what could have passed as an unconscious man become more like a sun-dried mummy, it’s flesh paper like and yellowed, as if dead for eons, not minutes.

Suguru was going to begin a fresh line of questioning, yet a crack from his sides shifted his attention.

It felt like something was pulling at his insides, a burning flame scorching his nerves. He instinctively reached to touch his torso with his free hand.

It was strangely warm to the touch, and he could feel slow spurt underneath his fingers. His gaze moved to where his hand was, and he realized that was the exact spot where he had seen faded bruising a few moments ago.

The sound of bone scraping against bone made Suguru wince with pain, and then, silence.

“It is done.”

Suguru pulled back his hand and for a moment, he could see it was a dark shade of umber, yet it faded back to the normal pale white before he could inspect it.

"What the fuck just-“

Draken’s order rang out before Suguru could finish the thought.

“On it Draken, I just got…stuck.” Suguru shouted back, yet he was sure that the fellow genin had not waited for his answer.

Suguru crawled out from under the cart and dusted himself off.

He could clearly see the condition of the corpse now.

Only its arm had been dried out, while the rest was simply a dead man, his eyes glazed over, frozen in horror.

[Learned Cellular Regeneration Absorption]
    Drakon
    Drakon

Post by Drakon Tue May 18, 2021 1:19 pm

Thanks to Drakons sensory abilities he was able to tell that suguru was under the cart so once he saw that he was safe and not to hurt the young genin rushed off as he would head towards his two targets. What he did not seem to understand so far is just what are these bandits after by attacking a major village like this, hell there fighting force was not even that strong seeing as two genins and a single chunin was being able to take care of them with not to much trouble.

As he was running off he could hear suguru in the background saying that he was stuck but as he looked back to where he was drakon saw him get out from under the buggy. It took drakon a few minutes to reach where he was supposed to go but when he arrived to where he sensed the enemy he could not find them so he closed his eyes and touched the ground. Drakon would chuckle as he placed a cigarette in his mouth and then lit it. " Dynamic kick." Just then drakon went flying though the air as he landed a flying straight kick in to the user of this collaboration ninjutsu right in the face. That actually managed to knock him out so he went to where the other one was and as he was heading to the location he was thinking that he hoped suguru did good on his end.

Jutsu:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Suguru Sun May 23, 2021 9:27 pm

Suguru stopped in his tracks for a second, unsure if he had just literally sucked the life out of a man and regenerated a rib.

“It can all be explained later. Just deal with you signed up for first.”

Suguru considered putting his foot down; but if it could do that to the bandits, imagine what it could do to him. Hell, it could already read his mind. Maybe it controls him like a werewolf.

“Enough thinking, and more action.”

The genin didn’t need to be told twice. He broke in a sprint towards the greenery, without a plan on how to really found the shinobi Drakon spoke about.

“Stop.”

“Well first you tell me to finish my mission and no-“ Suguru summed up some courage to stand up to the voice in his head, yet his words were cut by a sharp thought.

“Silence. Twenty steps to the west, then five north.”

Suguru followed these instructions, yet his mind was racing.

Did this thing have the ability to sense other people? Did he have this ability? Was this his cool alter ego manifesting itself slowly? Or was he finally going crazy from not seeing a tit for so long?

A hiss in the air put an end to his thoughts.

A shuriken had narrowly missed him, having embedded itself in a trunk behind him.

“Shit, shit, shit!”

Suguru ducked in the underbrush.

“Completely useless.”

Without warning, a chill took hold of Suguru’s being, and he felt himself moving.

It prowled on all fours towards the source of the attack.

Suguru felt his hand burn and when it brought it up, it’s skin was once more that pallid brown.

Yet that was not what shocked Suguru the most.

His forearm had turned into an axe.

It buried it deep in the tree, felling it easily. A scream came from the canopy of leaves, as the shinobi hiding in the tree lost their balance and fell.

It did not waste any time in burying the axe into the bandit’s chest.
    Drakon
    Drakon

Post by Drakon Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:26 pm

Drakon had to stop for a minute as he scratched the back of his head. " Man this is such a drag, instead of guard duty i could be back home taking nap..what a drag." reaching in to his red jacket silver haired boy would pull out a pack of cigs as he lit one up as he would try to sense out where the last ninja was that was making this blasted jutsu so once drakon had figured out where he was hiding he would hurry over to beat the crap out of him.

The sooner he was able to beat up these invading ninja the better cause he was starting to get tired and wanted to go home, he loved a good fight don't get him wrong but this was just annoying and a drag but he would do it any way cause he was a ninja of the hidden leaf village and had a duty to do cause after all he was on guard duty.

After a few minutes of looking he finally managed to find the last ninja on his end that he would need to beat in order to end this odd clone jutsu so he would rush the ninja as he slammed his hand right in to the jaw below the bandits jaw which sent the bandit flying up in to the air. Drakon would then jump up into the as he took his open paw and slammed it in to the chest of the bandit sending him into the ground which he used shattering palm to do it.

" Looks like my end is finished now to see how suguru is doing." Drakon would run off towards the area were he sense suguru and hopefully he did not need to help but if he did he would at least be there to help.

Learned slamming palm.

Jutsu:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Suguru Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:14 pm

Suguru watched helplessly as the axe-hand came down thrice, dismembering the bandit shinobi. He felt sick and shaken, yet had no mouth to let it out, his body a vessel for this unholy violence.

Yet the battle was not yet over. One last foe remained hidden in the forest. They had to be close by.
    It sniffed the air, the glittering eyes scanning the greenery. A deathly quiet had fallen in the air, not even a bird song piercing the silence.

A crack of a breaking branch.

It leapt towards the sound, clearing the distance in leaps and bounds, with such speed that Suguru found himself dizzy even though he was just a spectator to the act.

The sound of footfalls gave it a fresh lead, yet the victim was somehow evading being caught.

It did not matter; Sooner or later, it would be over.

Suguru’s view become a green blur, as his body ran and leapt in chase of this shinobi.

He would catch a brief glimpse of the fleeing figure, only for it to disappear once more.

This game of cat and mouse continued, until the footfalls came to a stop, and the outline of the figure could be seen up ahead.

It jumped, ready to butcher and cleave the flesh.

Yet in mid air, the strength of the beast sapped, the enlarged muscular figure shrinking back to that of the genin, and Suguru found himself at the helm once again, too late to correct the path of his jump.

He slammed into a tree trunk face first with a loud crack and found the world spinning.

“What the-“ was all Suguru managed to mouth, before he found himself mounted by the enemy shinobi, a kunai at his throat.

The genin's Taijutsu training kicked in.

A well placed elbow and a side kick reversed the situation.

He finally got a good look at the enemy shinobi, a masked figure whose clothes seem to shimmer the colors of the forest, a distance of less then a meter laying in between them.

Suguru put a hand to his bloody nose.

It didn’t feel like a good shape.

Post by Drakon Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:00 pm

Using his sensory skill Drakon was able to locate Suguru so he ran towards his location as soon as possible or at least as fast as he could muster, there was still some clones running about in the area so as Drakon ran across them he would quickly dispatch them like they was nothing more then a feather in the wind.

Drakon was almost at the location tho for a mission on just doing guard duty there sure was a lot of chaos was erupting like crazy. Taking a stop for a second drakon would reach into his red studded jacket and pulled out a silver box as he would pull out a white cig and stuck it in his mouth, he would then get a light and watched the tip of the cig turn cherry red as the white tube started to shrink.

Putting his cigs up drakon then reached back in to his jacket and pulled out his small flask as he placed the metal tin to his lips and took a swig before he put it back up. now that he was ready drakon hurried on to where suguru was, as he arrived on the scene he saw him about to face off with the last remaining bandit, so drakon stood back and watched the fight go on.

Jutsu:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Suguru Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:38 pm

Suguru’s body adapted in a combat stance, gauging the distance between him and his foe, yet his mind was still aflame with other thoughts.

How did he pull that off? And would he get a cool scar over his nose?

His foe wasted no time in mounting a counterattack, darting in with the kunai blade aimed straight at the genin’s heart.

Suguru pivoted, kneed his foe in the stomach and raised his fists to deliver a double axe handle punch to his foe’s head, with newfound speed and efficiency that baffled him.

Yet, in front of his own eyes, his foe snapped out view. Not the kind of disappearance accompanied with a puff of smoke like a clone or a replacement jutsu. Just gone, one moment there, and the other not.

“Guess he was no match-“

Suguru’s head rocked backwards as his foe appeared in front of him and punched him, before slamming the kunai home.

In a moment of sheer luck, the impact of the punch sent Suguru far back enough for the Kunai to go through his shirt, yet not actually wound the genin.

The enemy shinobi disappeared once more in thin air, taking their kunai with them.

Pure rage formed over the face of Suguru.

Despite his shirt being unwashed and caked in all manner of stains; It WAS his favorite shirt.

“YOU FUCKING BITCH! I’LL GET YOU FOR THIS!” The Genin shouted to the sky.
    Drakon
    Drakon

Post by Drakon Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:09 pm

Drakon could see that suguru was having some trouble with the last shinobi bandit as it would seem that this guy had some decent training under his belt.

Drakon was not really one to step In on another person's fight as not only was it rude but he was to lazy to deal with stepping in unless it was a life or death situation.

Drakon would reach into his jacket revealing a silver flask of alcohol which he would open up the flask as he brought it to his mouth and took a big slug. He watched as his alley would get hit and slid back some before the other ninja would vanish in to thin air.

Thanks to Drakons sensory abilities tho he could tell where the ninja was about to show back up at so using his quick reflexes drakon popped up behind suguru with his arm reached up grasping the enemy by the throat with one hand.

" hey bub it's not nice to attack a person from behind, be a real man and try confronting them face to face. I could always just let you off with a warning so you could let the other bandits know not to fuck with the hidden leaf village but that would be no fun and it would be such a drag."

Drakon said before he watched as the bandit took his last breath, he would then drop the ninja on the ground before he looked back towards suguru. " well looks like that is all of them, I don't sense any other person in a long ways besides hibachi so let's go back and check in."

Drakon and hopefully suguru would make there way back to the front gate to check back in with the chunin.

Jutsu:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:17 am