Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!
2 posters

    Good Samaritan [D-Rank]

    Shin
    Shin


    Village : Iwagakure
    Posts : 184
    Join date : 2020-10-16

    Good Samaritan [D-Rank] Empty Good Samaritan [D-Rank]

    Post by Shin Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:30 pm

    Good Samaritan:
    Mission Name: Good Samaritan
    Mission Type: Chore
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Help the civilian carry their groceries
    Description: a little old lady bought more than she can carry see to it that she makes it home, with all of her groceries
    Payment: 10k
    Requirements: -

    Another day, another sigh. Today’s task hadn’t been something that was posted ages ago, but a task that came up far more recently. As recently as maybe ten minutes ago. When Shin had received the notice detailing what they were to do today, Shin’s only outward response had been the sigh to escape him. The scroll detaining their ‘mission’, if one could call it that, was passed off to Katsumi and Shin already began to make his way out of the building. “If you hurry, we might be able to take on another mission later today. This one shouldn’t take us too long.” Shin stated without looking back at his companion. Without waiting to see if Katsumi was following along or not, Shin made his way towards the grocery store where their client would be located.

    Of all the missions they had done thus far, Shin assumed this one took the cake for the simplest task possible. Having read the parameters of the mission and what was needed to be accomplished to achieve their payout would be straightforward and uncomplicated. How such a scenario could happen had Shin confused, seeing as one would easily know the amount the could take in one go; usually people brought a family member or friend to aid if they intended to buy more than they initially sought out. Yet, this was his first time hearing about an individual who bought too many groceries on their own and had to hire help to carry them to their home.


    _________________
    Good Samaritan [D-Rank] WzALqda
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Muramatsu Shin
    Spendable Experience: 1415
    Total Experience: 3345
    Renown: 500
    Ryo: 810, 000
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: E
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: D


    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4426-muramatsu-shin-updates#34379
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Katsumi
    Katsumi


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 114
    Join date : 2020-10-03

    Good Samaritan [D-Rank] Empty Re: Good Samaritan [D-Rank]

    Post by Katsumi Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:43 am

    Katsumi would empty mindedly read over the scroll that landed in his hands, the words were there in his head and yet, for some reason the thought that this was actually their mission had almost entirely escaped his mind. It was almost like a cruel prank from the universe and the sheer disappointment at his mission choice would be plastered on his face until Shin would break his concentration and push him forward. Finish a mission to start another one? Katsumi chuckled as he would begin to follow along, "Yeah, maybe they'll give us a baby to rock to sleep later on too..."

    The grocery store wasn't incredibly far away by any means and they would quickly arrive, however, the sheer ridiculousness of the situation could hardly be topped in concept and yet, would be easily topped in practice. This wasn't just a matter of a few extra groceries that a little old lady had purchased. This was a feast meant for legions of troops to be held! Katsumi's jaw would almost drop seeing everything laying out before them and with a little pressing from Katsumi, the woman would explain that she was having a bit of a feast for her clan and there were quite a few people to be expected and to cook for. It made more sense, only that instead of sense, Katsumi would begin piling bags up around his arms, seeming to fill up to his elbows and forcing him to bend his knees to stay standing. There were no visible arms anymore except the outstretch of fingers that seemed to grab another 4-6 bags of heavy materials in each hand. Still, with a few more bags bitten into his mouth, Katsumi would nod ahead to the woman through gritted teeth, "Lead the way." the words hardly grunted outwards as he waited for her and Shin to begin the journey to deliver these goods.


    _________________
    Good Samaritan [D-Rank] 4a7aa410b9ab973b984f750474a38bd2
    Shin
    Shin


    Village : Iwagakure
    Posts : 184
    Join date : 2020-10-16

    Good Samaritan [D-Rank] Empty Re: Good Samaritan [D-Rank]

    Post by Shin Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:51 am

    Shin, much like Katsumi, was stuck with pure and utter shock at the amount of food that the old lady had purchased. It was one thing for there to be an absurd amount of food for a singular family, but it seemed like this lady had the intention of feeding far more than just her immediate family. Upon hearing her state, after Katsumi’s pressing, that the feast would be for her clan, had Shin mentally screaming. If she knew she would be feeding her clan, then she should have – or someone else – had the foresight to bring in some extra hands to help carry the groceries back to her compound. With a sigh of exasperation, Shin followed Katsumi’s lead and started to gather the many bags that he would have to help carry back to the woman’s home. One bag after another, Shin began to load them up and hoped that the bags would hold up – as well as his arms. Once he was loaded up completely, his sight clearly no longer clear with a few bags blocking his sight, Shin would follow after the old lady, grateful for her sluggish pace. Shin’s steps were hesitant for good reason, and every time he would plant his foot back to the ground, it would come down slowly so he would know where it would land and could readjust as necessary. The longest ten minutes of Shin’s life had passed by, before they would eventually arrive at the woman’s home. The more difficult part of the mission would have been navigating from the front door to the kitchen, though by this point Shin had enough. He would slowly ease the bags back to the ground and just bring in four at a time – two in each hand. Eventually, his portion of the groceries would be brought back and unloaded. Shin would wait and see how Katsumi was doing and would depart with him.

    [exit thread]


    _________________
    Good Samaritan [D-Rank] WzALqda
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Muramatsu Shin
    Spendable Experience: 1415
    Total Experience: 3345
    Renown: 500
    Ryo: 810, 000
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: E
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: D


    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4426-muramatsu-shin-updates#34379
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Katsumi
    Katsumi


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 114
    Join date : 2020-10-03

    Good Samaritan [D-Rank] Empty Re: Good Samaritan [D-Rank]

    Post by Katsumi Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:20 pm

    The bags began to weigh into his skin, the material stretching as the weight of the contents within all of the bags began to be dragged to the center of the earth itself. The creases in his skin would begin to form as sweat would form and he would essentially have to scuttle his way through the streets along with the older woman and Shin. The old lady chose to speak and carry on with a conversation as the boys made their way, Katsumi at best grunting along and offering half hearted sentences that could be completed quickly so that he wouldn't open his jaw too far and drop the bags all over the ground.

    A few minutes later, feeling like an eternity, the boys would arrive at her home as Shin would set his bags down and begin to carry them in calmly a few at a time. Katsumi however, would not abide this and instead carried the entirety of his all at once, shimmying his way between the doorposts and extending his arms outward as far as they would manage in order to get inside. It would be painstaking to perform and even more so to watch however, the task was done and their mission would be completed. Promptly, Katsumi would join Shin and depart the scene with a final acknowledgment from the old woman herself.

    [Exit Thread]
    [Two Posts and Mission Complete: 65 XP]


    _________________
    Good Samaritan [D-Rank] 4a7aa410b9ab973b984f750474a38bd2

      Current date/time is Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:17 am