Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Good Samaritan

DamienDarhk
    DamienDarhk

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Medic | Fuuin | Tender | Blacksmith | Engineer | Chemisty
    Class: B
    Ryo: A Lot

Good Samaritan Empty Good Samaritan

Post by DamienDarhk Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:58 am

Mission Details:

It would seem as though Zen might not make it to the administration building before nightfall, he hope they would still be open so he could get paid for cleaning the graffiti. As he neared the edge of the market place he saw a elderly looking man trying his hardest to pull a cart that was overloaded with all sorts of different supplies, Zen's conscious wouldn't let him stand to see the elder man struggle so hard and not even be able to move it. Approaching the man Zen would call out to him, "excuse me sir, is there a way I can help you?"

"Well it would seem I bought too much, again" the man said out of breath as he turned around, "I don't think you will be of any more use than I am." The man stated in a matter of fact tone when he realized the offer of help was from a mere boy, Zen would simply smile at the man as he inhaled a breath releasing a small portion of chakra to stimulate his adrenal gland to increase his strength before grabbing the handle of the cart and pulling it forward. "I'm sure I can be more help than you think." He said with a bow as he allowed the man to step out from the cart and moved himself into position. "Just tell me where I need to go," Zen said as he began to walk behind the man down the street, "oh yes it's not far just follow me" the man said with obvious joy in his voice.
    DamienDarhk
    DamienDarhk

Character File

Good Samaritan Empty Re: Good Samaritan

Post by DamienDarhk Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:28 pm

"well now isn't this my lucky day, I tell you what I have never been so happy than to have met such a strong individual such as yourself. Of course back in my day I could take care of myself as well, not to mention being a real ladies man. Of course you'll learn all about that in a few years, a young strapping specimen such as yourself will be beating the girls off with a stick. You know I have lived in this village my entire life, goin on seventy six years now, the kages come and go but I'm still here and the village stands, I say thats a win in my book wouldn't you say? Oh need to turn here boy, now the key to a happy life is not letting the opinions of others get you down. For instance, everyone is always saying Komura you spend too much money, Komura you buy to many things at one time, why do you make so many trips to the market when you buy so much every time. And you know what I say to them, oh turn here. I say mind your own damn business you nosy little fucks it's my life and my money and I'll do whatever I please with it. And that's how I made my fortune"

Zen was unsure what the man's definition of not far was, but the trip seemed to take forever and his story along the way seemed inconsistent and made little sense, how did spending all that money make his fortune was the only question on the boys mind as they walked down the street. The man would not stop talking only pausing between his sentences to tell Zen if he needed to turn, and when he would continue with his story it was at a different part of it then when he left off, as if the man had still been telling the story during his pause causing Zen to begin to wonder if the man might have Alzheimers.
    DamienDarhk
    DamienDarhk

Character File

Post by DamienDarhk Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:35 pm

Zen pulled the cart what he now believed to be the entire length of the village hidden in the mist before the man finally stated that they had arrived at their destination. Zen would follow the man's instructions and pull the cart to the door of the house, Zen was about to help the nice Mr. Komura unload his haul however the elder man would stop him saying he had helped him enough and that he would take care of unloading the cart himself.

The old man had been in the middle of a story when they arrived at the house, and so Zen would hang around for a bit longer listening to him and even asking questions until the sun was fully set and night was upon the village. The pair of them would both laugh at the fact that they had spent so much time talking before the man would give Zen some ryo for his help before bidding the boy a good evening and beginning to unload his cart. Zen would thank the man and then head out from the man's house on his way to the administration building to finally get his payment from a job he had completed today.

{Exit Thread}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:36 pm