Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

The Shark makes a friend[Setsuko]

Hoshigaki Yui
    Hoshigaki Yui

The Shark makes a friend[Setsuko] Empty The Shark makes a friend[Setsuko]

Post by Hoshigaki Yui Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:57 am

Yui made her way through the village smiling as she did buying small snacks along the way, today her mission was simple to find that dastardly swordfish that always harassed her when she swam in the canals of the village. That pesky fish always likely to poke and prod her but no longer she would end its wicked reign. She would move near the edge of the canal searching for that dang fish, so far she had not found it, as she would jump into the water headfirst and begin to swim around. Her clan was known to be very fast swimmers and could even breath underwater, but after many minutes of searching, she still did not see it before suddenly feeling a stab into her side causing her to leap out of the water in pain and begin to yell at the water looking like a crazy person.

"You stupid fish Baron of evil, destroyer of joy I will rule the day I kill you and eat you."

She would stomp her feet as she breathed heavily with her eyes glowing red before she would take a deep breath and calm down, today he had won again. Someday she would defeat her nemesis that stupid swordfish.

Signature:
    Anonymous

The Shark makes a friend[Setsuko] Empty Re: The Shark makes a friend[Setsuko]

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:46 pm

“MmmMmm...MmmmMmm…” A gentle humming seeped past her lips, blending into the ambiance of the streets around her and the rhythmic beat of Fujikawa’s heels tapping against the stone of the streets beneath her. It was a rather peaceful experience, walking through the Kirigakure streets, until, suddenly, it was disturbed. A loud yelp, the all too familiar splash of water and enraged yelling. Fujikawa’s head snapped towards the source of this disturbance. Her gaze came to rest upon the diminutive, and rather cute, form of the child (?) throwing a tantrum in the middle of the waters.

“Ho?...” A curious glance, a sudden change of plans and then bold steps carried the medical Nin down towards the blue girl. Fujikawa channelled into the bottom of her feet, walking atop the surface of the water as she approached Yui. She took a gentle puff from her crimson and black Kiseru, exhaling a slow puff of wood scented smoke before coming to a stop behind the shark in human form. Fujikawa bent down to look over the young girl’s shoulder, staring into the surface of the water.

“Ara ara~ Hello there miniscule one. Are you having an argument with the river? Or perhaps...you have an enemy you would like erased? Fufu~” She laughed warmly and knowingly, chuckling to herself at some secret joke or source of amusement only she seemed to be aware of.
    Hoshigaki Yui
    Hoshigaki Yui

Post by Hoshigaki Yui Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:40 pm

Yui was jolted as she quickly turned and jumped away from the woman, her sharp teeth exposed as she quickly calmed down taking a deep breath. It was true her enemy the great villainous dark lord of terror got away once more. He had his sharp blade stab her once more and once again he had got away with his actions, she would quickly raise her hand into the air as she took a sort of transformation pose. She would flip back her hoodie showing her hair as she would begin to speak quite strangely.

"The lord of all darkness and terror got away from me once more but I the great hero of light Yui shall crush the lord of darkness someday. It was a fierce battle, no it was a battle of a lifetime two great entries battling it out in a battle to the death. I felt like giving him mercy so he lives today but I will destroy him someday"

It was clear she meant to say entities but being as young as she was she used the wrong word, strangers would look over at the pair wondering what the heck was going on. The girl always did such strange things in the area with several kids walking by calling her crazy Yui as she would hiss at them making them rush off and laugh. She did not need friends, she had to protect the world from the great evil lord, friendship could only weaken her attention to stop this mastermind.

Signature:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:12 am

Fujikawa laughed, a hearty guffawing laugh that rang out from her lungs with the boldness of the great of Greek heroes. Oh, it had been amusing to see such a small and diminutive girl leap through the air like a frog but there were questions at the forefront of Fujikawa’s mind. Who was this girl? What was this Lord of All Darkness and Terror of which she spoke? Was it simply a child’s imagination firing? Or were they correct that an unknown threat had gripped Kirigakure’s waterways? The medical ninja’s curiosity was piqued at the very least.

“Ho? A lord of all darkness and terror? Well mighty Hero of Light, may I suggest that perhaps involving some allies in your struggle would be the prudent choice?” Fujikawa’s gaze turned away from the admittedly very small girl and down to the waters she was standing in. As far as Fujikawa’s crimson eyes could tell, there was little to indicate the waters were home to anything as monstrous and dangerous as Yui’s language implied but...well, the medical ninja had been looking for some stimulation.

She took one step forth, then a second and a third, reapproaching the minor only to reach out and gently pat her on the head, or at least that was what Fujikawa would attempt to do. It was entirely possible that she would be opposed or interrupted but still, the intent was there.
    Hoshigaki Yui
    Hoshigaki Yui

Post by Hoshigaki Yui Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:14 am

The woman would begin to speak to her and ask about the Lord of Darkness, Yui would smile as she would take her hand and flick her hair away from her eyes. Her face brimming with happiness it was clear she wanted to talk about this vile lord. Suddenly the woman's hand would rise toward her head as she would close her eyes and looked to be prepared to be hit before the woman began to rub her head. Yui would open her eyes and smile before running up to her and giving her a hug, of course now the woman was wet as Yui was soaked from her trip into the water.

"You see the Lord of Darkness is an evil fish, he controls all in the canals and makes them viciously attack you when in the water, he pokes you with his sword like nose. He somehow controls the other fish to bite and attack me, and puts them in a defense mode, I do not know why he does this to me but he does."

The truth is likely the fish sense her shark-like nature and are defending themselves fearing being eaten. Still, her imagination ran wild, a swordfish controlling the minds of other fish, it was most certainly some sort of imagination but could it be true. She would let go of the woman still smiling, if she looked closely she could see the gills on the girl behind her ears, she could also see she had very sharp teeth not like a normal person.

Signature:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:15 pm

“Uwaaaah~ Aren’t you precious?~” Fujikawa decided to accept the hug, unbothered by her clothing being soaked through and through. She had replacement clothes at home. The chemist continued to rub her hand through the adolescent’s hair, fluffing it up as much as one such thoroughly soaked hair. She did eventually pull her hand free from the small girl’s head and take a step back to allow Yui to talk.

“So, they are simply...a fish? An evil fish? Hmm…” Fujikawa brought her right hand up to her chin, softly rubbing it in deep thought. An evil fish..with a sword like nose...hmmm….A marlin perhaps? Or a swordfish? They had been common food stuff back at her parent’s place but Fujikawa knew little about what kind of environment they lived in. However, there was one thing she did know.

“You know it is easier to catch fish with bait yes? Simply diving into the water with your bare hands to grab them is a rather bad way to capture them.” This girl was young so perhaps she did not know that, and it was entirely possible this evil fish was too smart for bait yet it was also equally possible that the fish could be caught with bait and that Yui had not considered it.

“Hmm hmm...fufu. You have piqued my interest. Rejoice young lady! I am interested in capturing this “Lord of all Evil and Terror.” As such, I will assist you in your grand crusade to rid our waters of this unacceptable threat!” With a dramatic swipe of her arm, Fujikawa’s cape swooshed behind her, seemingly billowing out behind here with a convenient gust of wind.
    Hoshigaki Yui
    Hoshigaki Yui

Post by Hoshigaki Yui Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:11 pm

Yui would smile as she listened to the woman with a shocked look on her face, why did she not think about using bait to catch the evil fish. That was never a thought that had crossed her mind as she would place her arms on her hips and laugh.

"AHHAHAHA, of course, that is the perfect plan you are a genius I just need to use a bait of me to lure him into my grasp and crush him with my MIGHT."

She listened as the woman offers to help with her cape doing a swoosh causing Yui to clap, she was like a superhero as she had a surprised look on her face, she was the magician of light, a destroyer of the blackness below her perfect ally.

"Yes that's perfect you are amazing, you are the magician of light from the fairytales I read, I knew you excited the abolisher of evil, the great light of destruction, the glorious one to crush all darkness and bask the world in her light."

Yes, she was sure this was the one from the tail, the one that would save the world someday, the legend was true and her book of prophecy was real as she would pull out the now wet book and flip the page to the magician and show the woman, she even did the cape flip and had the same length of hair and body build. It was no wonder Yui thought she was the same woman from her book.

Signature:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:15 am

“Magician? Bahahahaha. I am no magician young lady but on the subject of bait, never use yourself. It is foolish, risky and quite frankly inefficient. You have essentially served as bait up until now no? And you are still to catch your prey?” Fujikawa turned her focus away from the girl in blue before her, rolling towards a local fishmonger established on the street nearby as she grinned knowingly. Yes, a fishmonger would prove to have the wisdom necessary to bait and then catch what the chemist assumed was a swordfish or Marlin, albeit a very tenacious one.

“Come! Follow me.” Just like that she walked away, climbing up from the river base via chakra channelled to the bottom of her feet. She walked towards the fishmonger’s, expecting and hoping that her associate would be following her. Upon entry to the store, the two women’s noses would be assaulted by the odour of fresh fish. It hung heavily in the air, the source being the store’s products laid out on a bed of ice before its two visitors.

Behind the counter was a middle-aged woman, clutching a filleting knife and working on preparing a freshly caught tuna for sale. She was far from a dainty or ladylike figure, being heavy set and surprisingly broad shouldered and when she turned around to face the two customers, her blood-stained apron was revealed.

“Yeah? Can I get you something?” The fishmonger’s question was a direct and simple thing, perhaps made a little intimidating by the filleting knife she was yet to put down.
    Hoshigaki Yui
    Hoshigaki Yui

Post by Hoshigaki Yui Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:57 am

Yui would gladly follow her as she hummed along and skipped behind the woman, she was trusting almost too trusting but then again she was ten it was expected of someone that age. As they made their way to the location she had mentioned she saw the sharp-looking knife in the woman's hand and hid a bit behind Fujikawa. She asked what she wanted as she peeked her head out from behind Fujikawa and smiled before stepping forward like she wasn't scared despite her hands and legs wobbling a bit.

"I need bait to catch an evil being known as a swordfish, it has endured me many times and I want to catch him and take out the evil of the world."

It was clear she meant to sue the word eluded but she was young and her vocabulary lacked a bit, still, it was cute to see her try to use big words even if out of context and wrong. She would wait to see what sort of bait they could use, what worked on such a beast, was it shrimp, was it crab, maybe squid, it could be so many things.

"Miss Fujikawa I do not know if I have the money to buy the bait, I need permission to spend my money from my mom and I don't want her to be upset I spent money without asking."

Signature:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:20 am

Fufu.” A faint chuckle slipped past Fujikawa’s lips as she reached a hand out, the one free of her pipe, to gently pat Yui upon her head before ruffling her hair up. It was rather cute how she had cowered behind the form of her ‘big sister’ but that was simply not acceptable. Boldness! Confidence! Energy! Such things made life worth living! The chemist burst out in laughter, a deep and hearty guffaw escaping past her lips.

Bahahahaha. What happened to your confidence, are you not a great hero of light?” Regardless of whether Yui drew on her inner reserves of confidence or thanks to Fujikawa, it was good to see the girl had stepped out from behind her ally and face down the fishmongress, not that this middle aged lady was a threat or anything.

“A swordfish young lady?” The fishmongress put down her fillet knife, letting it rest upon a chopping board as she bent down to look at the small blue girl. Under normal circumstances she would not be taking , or even trusting, a young girl seriously but a quick glance to the adult at her side reassured her that it was okay. Having supervision was very important.

“Squid. You’ll want squid.” The fish mongress reached into the glass fronted cabinet to her right, grabbed a few small plastic containers of squid, handing them towards Yui before turning her focus towards the red head.

“That’ll be two hundred Ryo.” It was a cheap offer, far below the market value, and Fujikawa had to wonder if that was due to it possibly being out of date or perhaps this fishmongress simply liked Yui.

Money? Bahahahaha. Allow this big sister to cover it.” There was an exchange of money between the chemist and the fishmongress, Ryo swapped for squid and then she would simply walk out. The red head vacated the establishment, confidently strutting back towards the river.
    Hoshigaki Yui
    Hoshigaki Yui

Post by Hoshigaki Yui Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:11 pm

She pouted when she asked her where her courage was before Yui got the offer two hundred Ryo seemed really low as Fujikawa paid the cost with a wide smile on Yui face she would bow before the bait seller and begin to follow Fujikawa. As they made their way back to the water she could only smile as she showed her joy and happiness, she wanted to thank Fujikawa as she would begin to look shy before she would speak to her.

"Thank you Oni... chan you did not have to buy it for me but you did, I could not be happier. Let us catch this vile beast and end his reign of terror, he will rule the day he messed with me."

She was preparing to catch this monster, as she smiled and hugged Fujikawa one last time but there was a shift in her as her eyes began to change red, her hunter instincts kicking in as her aura would change completely the killing of killing intent she had rose to great levels, she wanted to kill this fish and her clan's aggressive side was beginning to show in her. This shift in her personality and her aura was part of what made her clan so scary, they always had this side a trigger that could completely change them into killing machines with no remorse or regret.

Signature:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:42 pm

Awwww~ Aren’t you a polite little thing?” Fujikawa simply giggled happily to herself, wrapping an arm around the blue girl to give her a gentle hug. She would gently pat Yui upon the head when she backed away, nodding supportively at the young girl's sudden change in nature. The aura of aggression that came to the surface was a sensation Fujikawa was all too familiar with. Her primary summon itself was a rather aggressive creature itself and that same feeling was something the chemist recognised in this small girl.

Let us get to work.” Fujikawa bent down and opened up the package of the bait, throwing a few into the water before placing the remaining bait, still inside their container, on the side of the river bank. The movement of the squid within the water and the scent from those on the bank would hopefully be enough to summon this most malicious swordfish. Fujikawa wished she had a fishing rod or something on hand but alas, she did not.

Downstream a dark shadow could be seen, swimming upstream towards Yui, Fujikawa and most importantly the bait. From a distance it was difficult to tell what exactly it was, beyond a fish anyway, but as it got closer it was soon clear that this shadow was a swordfish and a very large one at that. Yui’s enemy was here. Ready to be taken down.
    Hoshigaki Yui
    Hoshigaki Yui

Post by Hoshigaki Yui Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:38 am

As it slowly approached she remained focused with her eyes glowing red it was moving toward the bait as her mind blocked off everything else around her with her sole focus on this fish, yes this would be the end of it, today it would be over with. As it began to nibble on the bait Yui lept into the sky before crashing down and tightly wrapping the swordfish with her arms and swimming fast toward the shore before slamming the head of the fish into the side, as the blood began to spill out she began to get even more aggressive with her beginning to slam the fish harder and harder against the shore, with her letting the fish go to beat and pulverize it with her fists as her rage continued she was in what some would call a blood frenzy with her ripping into it with her teeth and beginning to feed on the fish scales and all.

She clearly had lost control as she ripped and pulled the fish apart and continued to brutally beat the fish with her still ripping into its flesh with her teeth, it clearly had died but she had no shut off because of the blood. This had sent her into an uncontrollable rage and it was starting to cause injuries to her own body with her knuckles beginning to bleed and showing signs of bruising from hitting it so hard with no restraint.

Signature:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:00 pm

Yui’s response was immediate and Fujikawa could only watch. The cute and sweet little girl vanished in a flash, a violent fury seemingly gripping her. The chemist blinked in surprise, unbothered by the brutality of it but just...caught off guard. She watched as Yui dived into the waters, grasped the swordfish and subjected it to a violent death. It was slammed against the shore, its head turned to pulp before she began to violently tear into it before beginning to eat it.

Fujikawa had enough. She was unconcerned with the violent display but trying to eat fish scales and probably the rest of it? That was just decidedly unhealthy. The chemist stepped forth and would seek to rest a soft hand on Yui’s right shoulder, squeezing gently to try and hopefully snap Yui out of whatever homicidal fury had gripped her.

You know if you wanted some sushi that badly, there’s far better places to acquire it yes?~ Such a waste of your fishy foe though...” Just in case things got violent she reached into a satchel worn on her waist but she stopped, realising she had left the bones she needed behind. Hmmm well this may be tricky.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:29 pm