Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Thunder struck

Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Wanderer
    Wanderer
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Thunder struck Empty Thunder struck

Post by Ryuko Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:53 am

Just wanted to let you guys know that I might not be around very much for the weekend.

As you know I work at a movie theather. The New Thor movie comes out tommorow and we're expecting it to be really, really busy.

Orignally I only had one 4 hour shift on Friday but now things are looking up finally.

I've picked up a Sunday shift from someone else that doesn't want it. Just needs to be approved by the mangers which they almost always do.

They are also asking for help on tommorow on Thursday which I've put myself first in line for.

I'm already working on Friday and I'm extremely likely to stay late then since it looks like we'll be having a cast screening of Thor after we close that day.

The rate things are going I wouldn't be suprised if they ask me to work Saturday as well. Given that I had very little hours in October I can't afford to turn them down.

Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A-> A++ (Arch Angel's Tiara)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B
    Orochi Risu
    Orochi Risu

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton|Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Kuchiyose